JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet

Author Topic: [05/13] H!P New Members On Stage  (Read 32408 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Re: [05/13] H!P New Members On Stage
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2007, 05:29:11 PM »
^i was only able to get a partial download(just over 16mins) and whenever I re-try now it errors aswell...:o

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2007, 05:47:01 PM »
Eeeeeeeeehhhh?? :/

As long as you click it from the forum it should work...

There's a protection against direct-linking, that's the only error there should be and only if you don't click it at JPH!P :/

Ok copied from Stryfe's sexy Aichan site:

"Because IE7 - and maybe some other browsers - don't use referer in 'save target as', the links might not work. For that reason, and for faster downloading, you should use a download manager such as flashget. So before freaking out, try that out first."
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 05:51:13 PM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2007, 07:46:46 PM »
Random note! There's a picture on Kanon's blog of Enna, Mori Saki, and herself in the Salt5 costumes, and comparing them to the originals, and this is the lineup I came up with

Kanon - Nacchi
Enna - Kago
Saki - Ayaya

And then Linlin and Junjun are the left overs, and since Junjun has a deeper voice than Linlin, I came out with that Linlin was Mako and Junjun was Yuki :D

Yay!

EDIT: But I remember Saki's voice being higher than the person with Ayaya's part, so she might be Enna and Kago's lines might be Saki...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 07:48:27 PM by Princess Pudding »

Offline needextrasalt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: May 17, 2007, 05:49:01 AM »
it just suddenly started working
thanks for the tips though shirenu! =)
and thanks for the post
~miyaaaaaaaaaa~

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2007, 12:22:21 PM »
Some picsies backstage, of the outfits and stuff:

(I don't know if the pink shirt in 3rd pic is her own shirt o_O If it is, she has a good taste :heart: )

So they basically recycled old H!P outfits :P

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2007, 05:52:34 AM »
So they basically recycled old H!P outfits :P

yeah, I support recycle ~

*waiting for the DVD*

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: May 27, 2007, 02:46:03 PM »
Is chisato okai's sister older or younger than her?
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2007, 03:14:19 PM »
Younger XD

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2007, 11:36:20 PM »
Bumping the thread because of concert release!

OMFG... Eggs are fucking awesome!!!! Special Generation with Junjun/Linlin/Kanna/Akkyan lead was awesome. I'm sad that Akkyan is like the lead THE Possible member for this concert though. But Linlin sounds AWESOME! Will add more when concert's done!

EDIT:

Ok... wow... The concert's almost done. These Eggs stood out to me the most. MAEDA YUUKA!!!!!!, Kitahara Sayaka, Hashida Mirei, OGAWA SAKI!!! FUKUDA KANON!!!, Mori Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Aoki Erina, Tanaka Anri, and Ongaku Gatas Eggs. THE Possible got shafted a bit. Ogawa Saki got HUUUGE solos. She was Gocchin in Pittari and Aichan in Osaka Koi no Uta!!!! OMFG. Kanon kicked ass too! Linlin and Junjun kicked ass. Kanna and Mittsi basically acted like the seniors even if Mittsi's only been around for a little bit. Now, I continue watching.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2007, 12:34:51 AM by Koolmon93 »

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline g4rfield

• Yocchan is my chan~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I belong to a religion called Yossy-ism
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2007, 11:47:56 PM »
Ooooh...now you get me more curious. Been interested on H!P Eggs for a while now. I wanna know how the pandas are doing on concerts! Especially Jun Jun  :w00t:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 11:48:21 PM by g4rfield »

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2007, 12:07:32 AM »
finished watching the concert as well, and i must say i'm quite impressed by the eggs. All that background dancing and getting stage experience really paid off. The gals from the popular units were really showing their greatness. Kana really improved alot!
according to the solo distribution among the eggs, it was clear who are being pushed forward by the management.
That saki girl is way too young to be feature as main egg.. yet she got the most spotlight and lines in this concert.
Looking forward to see more of the eggs!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 12:10:58 AM by kingthaking81 »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »
WHOOO!!!! Concert commentary :D

Random stuff:
Akkyan is a pretty poor dancer :lol: I noticed it yesterday when I watched the Tokito + THE Possible concert (where she was kind of off-beat sometimes), but even more in this concert. When there are those moves where you jump and move your arms and legs at the same time, it looks like she's having a stroke XD No hatin though, I think she does a decent job otherwise, and she has the best tummy in THE Possible.

Well the obvious bit, Sakitty is getting a major push from da company. I don't think she's an exceptionally great singer/performer, but I guess she's decent enough for a push LOL At least she can sing ok. Kinda like Maimai back when.

Was pleased with Ayumi and Sayaka's singing voice (as in, better than I expected).

Some of those kids were really too young to be there (not necessarily in age, but attitude): I spotted Arai, Momoka and Asuna looking bored out of their minds at times (and probably some others). But most of them seemed to be already 100% present XD

Konatsu impressed me; when I've seen her background dancing at H!P concerts, her energetic dancing has stood out to me sometimes. And now this image became stronger, and she really is bright on stage, having the time of her life - and her voice isn't bad, either.

So the people who stood out to me with energetic dancing were Konatsu, Linlin, Mirei (RIP - ok she didn't die but she's gone), Nocchi and sometimes Morisaki. And then Kanna is always good, too. Btw you could really tell exactly how much Kanna has improved when you saw her on stage with a bunch of rookies! Good job!!

Oh yeah, I loved the MC where Kanon's height was compared to Sakitty XD And where the audience were like WHOO when Koretty said she's 4th(?) year daigaku student XD And Konatsu said she drinks milk and motioned that it makes you grow taller, but then they zoom out and you can see Kanon standing in the milk group, too ROFL that was some unintentional humour...

Some song commentary:

1. Young DAYS!! (All)
I love this song, just needed to point that out LOL

2. Special Generation (All)
The vocals sounded tons worse in the concert recording I heard; but nevermind that, this perf was pretty awesome and they did a  good job.

- MC
So this is where you can see Irorin do the nyan nyan that made some wota melt into a puddle of love. Well she also does it in the final MC

3. GET UP! Rapper (Erina A., Saki M., Kanon, Junjun, Linlin)
A really cool perf. Some good dancing and little Kanon being little Kanon XD

4. Yeah! Meccha Holiday
Aww this perf was actually boring to me, they shouldn't turn songs that were originally solo songs into group songs. Hated the outfits, too

5. Chokotto LOVE

Yuri doing the pout was super duper cute xD Ayumi did a good job. Pretty much everyone here had a decent singing voice

6. Zettai Tokeru Mondai X= ♥ (Sayaka, Mirei, Anri, Yuuka, Saki O.)
Hrmm this perf was pretty forgettable to me, probably because there were no solo lines

10. Pittarishitai X'mas! (Kanna, Aika, Saki O.)
LOL Sakitty push. It's actually a bit of a shame that Maki's thighs were replaced by a 2 feet tall girl (jk jk!!) but a cute perf, yeah.

11. Oosaka Koi no Uta (THE Possible w/ Sayaka, Mirei, Anri, Yuuka, Saki O.)
Ok now this was probably my favourite perf in the whole concert. There were a lot of solo lines and they were split nicely! Here I noticed that Saya's voice is pretty nice. Anri's isn't bad, either. It was fun to see THE Possible singing a Momusu song, too. Ah yeah, and loved the white dresses!

12. Love & Peace! Hero ga yattekita (THE Possible w/ Erina A., Saki M., Kanon, Junjun, Linlin)
One of the most fun live songs

13. Piriri to yukou! (All)
14. LOVE Machine (All)
- MC
15. I know (All)
16. Dadidudedodadi! (All)

Not much to say about the group perfs, I just look at all the cuteness

In sum, a fun concert! I be watching it again tonight YAEH

Offline yumestarlet

• Hmm~ YES MY LOVE!
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2007, 07:18:53 AM »
Okay, I apologize in advance if none of this makes complete sense. I downloaded this yesterday and finally got around to watching the full [almost] thing today-- just skimmed through bits yesterday, and made random comments as I went along.

1- Young DAYS!!! (All)
So, cute song overall. I like the energy of this song overall, and I'll just point out a few girls that stood out to me in this one: Sengoku Minami-- she must've caught my attention a good four or five times alone (which is amazing with that packed stage!)-- she's got a LOT of stage presence, and seems very... with it! Irori was just too cute for words. Kikkawa certainly doesn't disappoint. And Aika is just... the essence of ADORABLE. <3

2- Special Generation (All)
I actually can't remember a lot from this performance, but again, the girls that stood out to me: Aika, Kanon, Linlin, Nocchi, Mirei, Yuuka.

3- GET UP! Rapper
This one was one of my favorites of the concert. That's pretty biased, just because Junjun, Linlin, and Morisaki are in it, so it's immediately awesome. But it was PERFORMED awesomely as well. Kanon REALLY impressed me so much more than I ever expected her to!

4- Yeah! Meccha Holiday
... Aika... could NOT get any cuter. Like... if that happened, I'm pretty sure that'd mean world apocalypse. BECAUSE THIS WORLD COULD JUST NOT HANDLE THAT DEGREE OF CUTENESS. She was so damn amazing. Kanna's confidence is pretty impressive, too. I would've liked to see more effort from Mia, she didn't look all that much into it like the other girls.

5- Chokotto LOVE
NOCCHI! <3 And her kicks! And her energy! Total win! Ayaka's voice is so much better than I expected it to be! And once again, Sengoku demanded my attention out of absolute nowhere. At this point, I remember sort of going, " ... I know WHO you are, but WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?!" Out of NOWHERE, this one keeps coming!

6- Zettai Tokeru Mondai X= ♥
Mirei's energy is EXCELLENT! She looked so awesome out there! And Sayaka upped the energy a lot in the last half of the song or so, all of a sudden I spotted this fist with a yellow cuff pumping into the air, and I was like, "Ah! There she is!" Vocally, I think this one was one of the weaker songs from the concert, but their energy made up for that!

7- Go Girl! ~Koi no Victory~
I'm not a huge fan of the song in general, but~ I made myself watch it, hah! And, once more, the girls that grabbed my attention: Tanaka Anri, Nocchi, Manoeri (was she crying? XD), and Aoki Erina.

8- Shushoku=GOHAN no Uta
Oh my! These costumes made Robin and Yuki look even more emaciated than they usually look! Looked fine on the other girls, but, I kept worrying that Robin or Yuki might break their legs up there! Otherwise, I really like this song, and it sounded great live. And, as far as the background dancers go, WHY HALLO THAR MANOERI. She just kept grabbing my attention in this one!

9- Mini. Strawberry Pie
Nocchi just pretty much owns everything at this point. She's so damn good at all of this! And look, it's Sengoku DEMANDING my attention again! Great energy from Sawada Yurie! And Sekine Azusa is just adorable dancing back there, too.

10- Pittari Shitai X'mas
Aika and Kanna are as charming as can possibly be, but for some reason, Saki isn't impressing me as much as the, uh, people who keep giving her a push [producers?] want me to, though.

11- Osaka Koi no Uta
Probably the best performance of the concert. I was really impressed overall. Some random notes: Sayaka's voice reminds me so much of Risako's! Yay, finally some Kaede lines! Tanaka Anri, from the little bit I heard of her, sounds like she could REALLY be one of the strongest singers in the Eggs-- with just some more training, she'll really know how to use her voice to its full potential. And Mirei totally has got everything down, she's awesome! And once again, I'm not really impressed with Ogawa Saki, but otherwise, this unit was SO strong.

12- Love & Peace! Hero ga Yattekita
... okay, probably my least favorite H!P song. But once again, I made myself watch it because, well, this concert is awesome. They didn't make me like the song, but at least distracted by watching out for people. And the ones grabbing my attention in this one were: Linlin, Kaede, Hashimon, and Junjun totally rocking out in that dance.

13- Piriri to Yukou
Can't remember too much from this one, but once again, Sengoku Minami mysteriously grabs my attention out of nowhere.

14- Love Machine
JUNJUN <3 Doing that "YAAAAO~" thing. So much win. And, uh, in the beginning... interesting combination, Saki and Junjun singing together. Not saying it works that well, but at least seeing her shove little Saki made me ROFL a little. (I don't mean that... in a bad way. XD I know I haven't been giving Saki good reviews, I just meant it was funny seeing the rather tall Junjun having to lean down to push tiny little Saki.) And oh, there you are again, Kikkawa! She started off really strong in the beginning, but then I didn't notice her much until now! OMG AIKA BEING ADORABLE AGAIN. Nocchi totally owns this entire dance, too!

15- I know
Not much to report here, other than Morisaki is LOVE, and I finally spotted Mucchi in a group song! Yay!

16- Dadidudedodadi!
Aika, once again, proves to be total love, and Kanna's singing was pretty impressive! A cute little ending song.

Okay, so really, sorry for getting totally incoherent in commenting on those last few. Just a few random things I felt had to be said.

SO OVERALL, this concert was AMAZING. I was so much more impressed than I thought I'd be on so many things. I want to just point out a few girls in particular here--

Sekine Asuza; I don't know why, but I just really like this girl for some reason. She didn't get a huge push or anything of the sort, but I liked her whenever I saw her. She's one of the ones I've really wanted to see in action, and while she didn't get much screen time at all, she wasn't bad!

Hasida Mirei; this girl was one of the really, really well-trained ones on stage. She was really professional about the entire thing (professional as an idol can get), and I'm really going to miss her after seeing this! That girl had talent! Vocal, dancing, everything!

Mori Saki; I had a feeling this girl would be made of win, and she totally was. Another one with great stage presence. I was glad to see lots of her in this concert!

Sengoku Minami; I never really showed PARTICULAR interest in this girl before. I liked her enough, but she wasn't one of my favorites, but this concert totally converted me into a fan of hers! Really, EVERYWHERE, she caught my attention. She's always so happy, not a bad singer, a great dancer, and just... has this mysterious power to totally DEMAND my attention! I'm impressed!

And I barely mentioned Kitahara Sayaka (if at all!), but I was really impressed with her, too. She's been one of my favorite Eggs for a little while, and this concert has totally upped her points in my book, too! She's got a decent voice, but it's just more... her stage presence that is really great.

AND FINALLY. I felt the need to single out a few more for "awards," if you will. XD (It's like... 3 AM, bear with me.)
MVP -- NOCCHI. <3 This girl was ALWAYS giving it 120%. I never saw her lose concentration or blank out or ANYTHING. Nocchi IS a star, and she deserves every bit of praise she can get. This girl is really, really amazing, to put it simply.

Most Potential -- Tanaka Anri. From what VERY LITTLE I saw of her, I was REALLY intrigued. I hope to see her get more of a push, because I really do think she'll be able to totally DOMINATE vocally with some more training. (And she's not a bad dancer, either!)

Umeda Erika | Linlin & Junjun | Sugaya Risako & Tokunaga Chinami | Noto Arisa | Sugiura Riho
& MUCH thanks to genericpaperdoll for the lovely ava! :heart:

Egao YES Idols -- New blog on H!P and other J-pop idols!

Offline Ahiko

• Member+
  • °C-ute Cutie Power = the BEST!
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2007, 08:13:20 AM »
Sayaka's voice reminds me so much of Risako's!

NOO! :O Sayakas Voice is much better then Rishako!!¨
 :heart: Sayaka :heart: is my Favorite Member of the Egg's already since that Sora ga Aru Song :wub:
And now in this Concert she impressed me with her great Voice and presence!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 08:17:00 AM by Ahiko »

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2007, 08:28:10 AM »
Okey, just wanted to stop by and write that this concert really took me by suprise, positively! :)

I've never been an über eggs fan but I can still recognize some of them.
Anyway, I thought to myself that I probably won't like this concert at all but I'm happy I got it anyway.
It was really good, entertaining, cute and they sing very well!
That little one is like stealing all the attention, but that's not so strange since she's just SO cute. XD
Aika, Arihanna, Junjun and Linlin fit perfect with the eggs. :)

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - L`oeillet