JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: (Group) PARADISE GO!! GO!!  (Read 21292 times)

Offline object 21

(Group) PARADISE GO!! GO!!
« on: March 04, 2005, 09:12:05 PM »
I'll sign in as a Paradise GO!! GO!! fan. I've never seen any of their PVs or lives, so that I know who sings what, so I'm arbitrarily selecting Yuka as my fave member. GO!! Yuka!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 03:04:38 PM by Ayabie »

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Paradise GO!! GO!!/Hinoi Team Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 01:48:56 AM »
BUMP!

Whoa.  They are the shit.  Yuka reminds me of Miyabi and Risako.  Kiyomi looks like a combination of Miki and Ai Taka.  Natalie looks a little like Aya Ueto on the cover of Faraway.  But I have to admit, they are better than MM vocally.  Misaki blows most of H!P out of the water even though she's so young.

Hey, Son Goku, got any PVs or appearances of them you'd care to share?

Offline TheQuickening

• Watching from afar
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 03:23:39 AM »
KAWAII!!!!!!!    :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Definitely has MAJOR hotness potential.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-be-cuuuuuuuuuuuuue

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 07:48:50 AM »
Do they have special covers for the upcoming single?

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2005, 12:02:02 AM »
Quote from: Son Goku

BTW, WHERE did you find that Misaki pic?  That's the most random and adorable thing I've seen all week. :D  It's also strikingly creepy, because it's grainy and she looks like a mannequin. :P

Haha.  I thought it was cute, too.  She looks so young in it.  There isn't a bigger version of it and I'm not that good with photo editing programs.  I found it on Google when I searched for "Paradise Go!! Go!! Misaki."  It's one of the photos she used for their old diary.  You get a whole bunch of other photos when you change "Misaki" to another member's name.  Sadly, their old diary doesn't work anymore.  I guess they shut it down when they renewed their Avex page.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 02:32:16 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I guess they moved it from masterworks to their site.  I'm not surprised Misaki is the lead.  Yuka is a cutie.  Pre-ordered Faraway from YesAsia so it should come with Zettai and my TVfXQ PB.  I don't really like their first single.  Sounds a bit too kiddy.  I've been replaying the clip of the Zettai PV, though.

This is cute:

They all just piled in there. :D

Also, do you know the profile of the member who left and why she left?  Any photos?

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2005, 03:38:13 AM »
The school thing again.  When someone leaves a group or gets out of show business to continue their education, I don'think they believe they will make it.  They need to be certain they will have a job a couple years from now instead of being forgotten idol.  So, I don't blame some of them, but they usually leave early, like Asuka.  Give the band a chance before you leave.

Although, I don't know why Mizuho broke up ZONE to leave, though.  It already established a strong hold over the industry.  She still wants to continue her education.  I guess some people would choose an education and a normal life over all the stress of stardom.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 05:31:39 AM »
Yeah, I pre-ordered it from YesAsia.  I think their site says something about the PV and the CD, but I can't read Japanese so I wouldn't know for sure.  I love them, but I wouldn't want to buy another copy for the PV either.  Maybe my friend can read it or I'll just have to wait until I receive my order.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 02:43:24 AM »
Haha.  Yeah, waiting is torture but at least I live in the same state where YesAsia is located.  Did you check the Paradise Go!! Go!! site?  They're selling shirts and other stuff.  I want a shirt but I don't think they ship to the U.S. :(

For the photo, is Natalie the one in that turquoise wig?  The one in the pink with the pigtails is the only one that could be Yuka.  Where's the photo from?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2005, 10:30:15 AM »
I just heard their latest single "Faraway" and the coupling "Just Shiny Tonight", and I must say I like what I'm hearing.

Now, all that's left is someone to slap some info about these girls right on my face.  :wink:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2005, 03:56:45 PM »
Got it from a friend. I'll ask him for the source, I want more damnit.  :x  Yeah, JST is the shiz.  :lol: Rap is like everywhere in the Jpop industry nowadays.

.... Just whoa. Those girls are really beaming. They've got "Kawaii!!" written all over them. o.o

Offline giagia00

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2005, 02:45:29 PM »
Uhm...
they look very cute ya!
I think I will try to find more about them
Don\'t walk in front of me ... I may not follow.
Don\'t walk behind me ... I may not lead.
Just walk beside me ... and be mu friends.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2005, 11:17:38 PM »
Who's the 4th girls in your sig Sangoku ?  :oops:

Maybe i will start to love her/them

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »
Check this thread.  I'm almost POSITIVE that ushiroyubi's comment is one of the reason why you like that "4th girl".

Just call it a wild guess. ;)

Yeah lol  :lol:

but i like the 5th girl too (look like Reina)

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2005, 01:57:30 AM »
YAY!  I got it today!  I got the Yuka version.  Not the one I was hoping for, but at least she's one of the cuties.  The whole thing about the special version is cleared up because I put it in my CD-drive to listen to it and some menu popped up.  On it, you can choose to see the "Making of" and PV and other stuff.  But I can't watch it.  There's big "X" where it should be playing. Noooo!! I finally get a chance to see an entire PGG PV and it won't play.  I need to ask my friend to come over so she can translate it for me.

Edit: I just noticed they credited a "Haruka" for the chorus.  I'm assuming it's Haruka Fujita because they give a very special thanks to her.

Offline Lemon

• Something Sexy
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2005, 02:24:17 AM »
Ahhh! I just heard the single. Like Ayabie, I want more!!!

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2005, 04:45:57 AM »
^Nope.  I'm on XP Pro.  I think I need QuickTime for it.  I'll try it later.  New sig and avatar from my scans.

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2005, 07:32:35 AM »
Yeah, I needed QuickTime.  I like the dancing in the PV.  It was funny how Junko and Ayaka  had the camera upside-down for a while.  Those two were the most hyper out of the all the pairs.  Junko's fall looked like it hurt a lot lol.  I never realized how tall Yuka was.  She has really long legs.

Do you think you could send me the PV?  I want to share it with some people but I don't know how to rip it.

Offline bot

• The Peace
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2005, 08:02:30 AM »
this looks like a pretty strong group.
how do they do on oricon?
composition is great because the members are very distinguishable from one another. i recognized them in a jiffy.
Yuka made the most momusu 'whoo ah whoo ah' sounds in the video posted. she is bestest!
kiyomi looks like ai t. except for the nose. but! that's supposedly ai t's 'charm point'!  lol she also looks a bit like otsuka ai.
the single cover for far away is well shot. great angle for natalie
some paradise go!! go!! members + some sweets members could bury most other girl groups. as it is.... we shall see...

Peeaaaccchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2005, 03:37:02 PM »

To everybody else, start using IRC!!! :x  :P I've been on recently serving all three singles and the latest PV... :D

In what server? I've never seen you on JPM-XXX.  :wink:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI