JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Clown for the Day

Author Topic: The Curse of Lovebirds [Part 1] (Mayuki, Wmatsui, Saeyuki] 17/6/2014  (Read 31716 times)

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
Re: Sayuki's OS Land~ [Bitter Dream [Part 1] (Mayuki ft Wmatsui)] 2/2/2014
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2014, 01:12:48 PM »
A/N: This update is dedicated to Mayuyu~ Happy Birthday Mayuyu <3 And yeah, this is the last part of my first smut sexy Mayuki OS. Please enjoy and let's celebrate Mayuyu's birthday together~

Bitter Dream [Part 2]

“Come here, girl. Let me hear your erotic moans. My buddy down here can’t wait any longer.”

“No! Get lost!”

“You look delicious. A pure virgin, huh? No one have touched you before? OK then I’ll be gentle on you.”

“Get away from me!”

“She looks cute. I wonder if her inside is the same. Let’s eat!”

“No! Don’t touch me!”

“Someone! Please help me! No! NO! Please don’t!”

“NO!!!!”

Shouting as loud as she could, Mayu sat up like a rocking toy. She was panting heavily while her sweats were flowing on her forehead like waterfall. Her heart beat rapidly, almost felt like it wanted to jump out of her chest. It took her a minute to finally realize that she was just dreaming.

“Damned it… What a nightmare…” She cursed quietly. Caressing her wet forehead, she calmed herself down by breathing slowly and steadily. When she was calm at last, Mayu realized she didn’t wear her casual clothes. Instead, she was wearing pink pajama, the one that she had never seen in her closet. Furthermore, she was sitting on a neat white bed, which smelled like some expensive girl perfume. Taking a look at her surrounding, she found herself in a pink and white bedroom, an ordinary girl’s bedroom, not a hotel one. The yellow sunlight lightening the white curtain gave her a notice that it was already morning.

“Where am I?” She looked for more details that could help her to identify her current location. She just knew that she wasn’t at that creepy hotel anymore. And that helped her to feel relieved already. Suddenly, she noticed the white Iphone on the studying table next to her bed. Looking closer, the Black Marimokkori strap attached to the phone gave her an idea of where she was. “So this is Yuki’s bedroom… It has changed a lot since the last time I visited her… Wait… How did I get here?”

Right at that moment, the door was opened. Stepping inside was no other than the owner of the room. Yuki was in her casual clothes, holding a tray with a glass of fresh water and a blister pack of pills. As she entered the room, Yuki noticed an unfamiliar sitting figure. Her facial expression turned from surprised to relieve when she saw Mayu was finally awaken.

“Mayuyu! You’re up. Thank God.” Yuki exclaimed happily.

“Yukirin…” Mayu replied softly since she couldn’t speak loudly. Her dry throat was killing her.

“You must be thirsty now.” Yuki quickly sat down next to the bed and placed the tray onto the floor. She opened the pack and took a pill from it. Then she gave it to Mayu along with the water glass. “Here. Take this. It’s just pain killer.”

“Thanks, Yukirin.” Mayu drank the pill and gulped down the whole glass of water like she hadn’t drunk for weeks. As her throat felt better, she finally released the glass and gave it back to Yuki, who placed it on top of the tray.

“How do you feel now, Mayuyu?” The older girl asked in concern.

“My body is still a little bit numb. I felt pretty weak. Maybe that explains why I had a nightmare and I don’t remember anything about how I got into your house.”

Hearing the girl’s answer, Yuki made a sad look. “What kind of nightmare did you have?”

“Well… Some old hags tried to rape me… I think they were some business associates with Akimoto-sensei. They said I was their chick in exchange of the contract that would help my career.” Mayu rubbed her forehead and smiled to Yuki. “It was just a nightmare. It would never happen in real life, right Yukirin?”

However, unexpectedly, the other remained silent, wearing a sad expression on her face while staring at Mayu. This made the cyborg’s smile fade away. Mayu was smart enough to tell from Yuki’s silence that her nightmare did actually happen to her. Her eyes opened widely as her fear rose. Her body was vibrating and sweats soaked her face once again.

“D-Don’t tell me… I’m….” She stuttered. She looked down on her body, feeling disgusted that she was now filthy. Tears were already rolling on her cheeks. Her hands turned white from gripping tightly on the bed sheet.

“Mayuyu… Don’t cry. Your body is fine. Those guys hadn’t touched you yet… At least the inside…” Finally, Yuki spoke. She comforted the girl by leaning a little bit forward and wiped away the cyborg’s tears.

“B-But… the nightmare was real… then they did touch me… How isn’t my body filthy?” The younger said in shaky voice. Her sobs prevented her from talking fluently.

“Yes… What happened at the hotel was real… But we saved you before those men could do anything to you. You were already faint at that time so you probably don’t remember anything. It’s true… You’re still fine, Mayuyu.”

Hearing that, Mayu calmed down a little bit. She wasn’t sobbing anymore but her tears wouldn’t stop flowing from her eyes. She slowly looked at Yuki. She was so confused. There were so many things that she didn’t understand. It was completely a mess in her mind.

“… How did you save me…? Those guys are way stronger than you…”

“I did say “we”, didn’t I? Rena and Jurina were with me so we were able to save you.” Yuki smiled and patted Mayu’s head gently.

“… I thought they were in Nagoya?”

“They canceled their schedules. They were with me for the whole night.”

“…” A pause came from the younger girl. “… So you knew all these things would happen to me beforehand?”

“… Yes…” Yuki replied in a sad voice. She avoided Mayu’s gaze and turned away, not wanting to face the girl anymore. “I’ve always known this would happen to you and other younger members some days…”

“… How?” Mayu blinked as she finally realized something. She remembered the issue happened on Yuki’s 18th birthday. And now seeing the strange action of Yuki, she finally understood everything. “Yukirin… Are you… on your 18th birthday… This happened to you, am I right…?”

Hesitantly, Yuki slowly nodded, not facing the younger girl. “Not only on my 18th birthday, Mayuyu… That day was just the beginning of my nightmare… And every adult member’s too… Every week…”

Mayu was speechless. She was too shocked to say anything. This wasn’t what she used to think about being an idol as she was little. This dark side of fame was way too much for her.

“… They were right… You were right then… Nothing is free… and it isn’t a dream…” A low dark voice came from the cyborg’s dry lips. Yuki remained silent as the cyborg continued. “I didn’t know about this beforehand like you did on your 18th birthday. Maybe they knew if I knew, I would refuse to come.”

“… Not really. I think the reason why they didn’t tell you was that they just wanted to enjoy having some fun rape… Even if you refused to go, they would eventually force you to… They have the power that could even stop every member, including me, in the group from telling you anything…”

“Fun rape? What the hell is that?” Mayu exclaimed angrily.

“It is what it’s called. The associates may ask for some resistance during that so it’s called rape. The ones that are told to do this beforehand, like me, usually show less resistance since they are voluntary.”

“Wait… You volunteered to do this?” Mayu asked in shock.

“… I have no choice, Mayuyu…” Yuki lowered her voice. She was in edge of crying when her voice was shaking. “I’m powerless to avoid this… I can’t even graduate… They won’t allow me until they find someone can replace me…”

“… That’s why Maeda-san can graduate… Because I’m her replacement…” Mayu said to herself.

“I’m sorry, Mayuyu… I’m really sorry…” And with that, the older girl broke into tears. She couldn’t hold back anymore as she was suffering in pain for many years. Seeing her friend crying, Mayu almost forgot about her own sake. Even though her body was still weak due to the drug, she still tried to lean forward and hug the older girl, which startled the sobbing girl.

“It’s not your fault, Yukirin. I should be the one who apologizes now… I should have listened to you that night… And I should have been more sensitive to realize how much you have been suffering through these years… I’m sorry… I’ve failed as being your best friend and your daughter.” Yuki felt the hands on her back were tightening their grip on her shirt. She looked down and saw Mayu buried her face deeper into her crook of neck. “I promised you that I’ll trust you… but yet I didn’t and got myself in danger. I promised you that I’ll protect you… But in the end, you protected me and suffered by yourself without me realizing it… I’m a horrible person…”

Shivering, Yuki suddenly felt her neck was soaked. Like instinct, she hugged the girl, patting her head gently to comfort her. “It’s fine, Mayuyu… I couldn’t tell you about this even I wanted to, since it would be dangerous for both of us. I don’t know what they would do but it wouldn’t be good definitely. I’m happy that you care about my safety and that’s enough already. Life is cruel and we can’t do anything about it.”

“… No… There is something we can do…” Suddenly, Mayu spoke up. She pushed herself away from Yuki’s neck slowly as her sobs disappeared. Yuki looked at her in surprise since she didn’t understand what the girl just said.

“Thanks for cheering me up but Mayuyu, you know we are powerless. We can’t do anything to save our lives. Maybe you’re saved last time but I don’t guarantee this won’t happen to you again.”

“I know, Yukirin. I think I can save us, from everything.” Mayu said firmly.

“What?” Yuki raised an eyebrow.

“We’ll graduate and that solves everything.”

“…Wait… Didn’t you hear me before? I said we can’t graduate until someone replaces us.”

“Yes, that’s true. But how about scandals?”

“Scandals?” Yuki exclaimed surprisingly.

“The fact that I didn’t know anything about this prostitution before I almost became a victim shows that no one knows about this except for the people in the showbiz. Am I right?” Mayu held Yuki’s shoulders and shook the girl gently.

“Well yes… But what are you planning?”

“I’m thinking if this is revealed to every newspaper and become a big scandal; the managers and the people involved will either lose their job or go to jail.”

“… That may work… But that means our idol careers will be gone too… Are you going to throw your dream away, Mayuyu?” With that, the atmosphere became tense. Mayu kept silent and slowly released Yuki’s shoulders. She looked down on her laps. Her lips curved up, forming a faint smile.

“This… is not my dream, Yukirin… I’ve always wanted to be an idol… But this is not it… You were right… It’s nightmare. I don’t want to be an idol anymore. I just want to live a peaceful life for now. I really hate seeing my precious people getting hurt without me doing anything. I have to stop this. I know I can and I will do it, for sure.”

“Mayuyu…”

“What about you, Yukirin?” Mayu slowly looked up, staring at the older girl’s eyes. “You’ve been standing these pains for so long. Are you going to keep doing this?”

The girls stared at each other’s eyes for so long that it felt like years had passed already. Each of them had their own reasons for being quiet. Mayu was waiting for Yuki’s answer. As for the other girl, she was having a mixture of feelings inside her. Yuki knew she could get out of this a long time ago. But there was a reason for her to stay and bear with everything. Yuki smiled before she broke the silence.

“No. If you decide to go, I’ll go with you.”

“Really? You will? Then why did you stay before? You can just leave here on your own.” Mayu asked in disbelief.

Yuki didn’t answer right away. She paused for a few seconds then let out a sigh.

“Ne, Mayuyu. Do you know why I’m doing this for the whole time?”

“I wanted to ask you the same thing… But I was afraid that you wouldn’t tell me like three years ago…” Mayu looked away and pouted. Seeing this, Yuki giggled at the cuteness.

“I didn’t tell you three years ago because both of us are still too young to make a decision in our lives. But now, you’re an adult already. You know what you’re doing. So do I. That’s why I’m going to tell you the truth.” Before she continued, Yuki caressed Mayu’s cheek gently, making the girl to look at her. “I’m still here, going through this nightmare until now because of you, Mayuyu.”

“Eh?” Mayu exclaimed surprisingly. Her mind was still trying to analyze the unknown information that Yuki just gave her. But yet it failed its own task. Seeing the dumbfounded face the younger girl, Yuki smiled amusingly.

“Back then, when we started getting along with each other and putting this mother-daughter acting, I’ve grown a feeling towards you. Since I was still young, I wasn’t sure what feeling that was. When I was looking at you, I saw a childish and vulnerable girl that made me want to do anything to protect her. I wanted to see your smile and our endless spiritual power. I wanted to see you happy. That was why when I was told to do this kind of thing on my 18th birthday, I had a fight with myself. My mind told me to run away and protect myself. But my heart said I needed to stay to protect you. I had to be with you when this happened to you…” Yuki paused for a moment. Her hand moved away from Mayu’s and landed on her own laps. “I was so confused, not knowing what I should do. But then you came to me, offering to protect me. You were just 15 back then so I found it quite amusing to hear that. But I was so happy, a lot. I knew you also cared about me. Therefore, I chose to follow my heart. I’ve been going through this just to make sure I would save you from this terrible nightmare. I don’t want you suffer it like I do.”

“…” Mayu was speechless because of Yuki’s confession. Or rather be, she was shocked. Too shock to know how much Yuki cared about her. The girl sacrificed her self-respect and her sake in order to protect Mayu. It was too much for the young girl to handle. She had been treating Yuki badly without knowing how many things the captain had done for her. The thought of her own guilt made Mayu let her tears flow. She couldn’t hold them back anymore. She was so guilty and sorry for Yuki, sacrificing too much for a horrible person like her.

“Eh? Mayuyu?!? Why are you crying?” Seeing the younger girl’s tears, Yuki panicked. She didn’t know why Mayu cried exactly but she just concluded that she made the girl cry. “I-I’m sorry Mayuyu… I shouldn’t have told you that… I’m sorry for making you cry.”

“…” Mayu’s lips were moving but no words were heard.

“Nani? What did you say?” Yuki asked while leaned forward a little bit to cut off the distance between her and Mayu.

“I said… Baka!” This time, Mayu spoke louder, almost too loud that she looked like she was shouting at Yuki, which caused the older girl to jump back a little. With her eyes were still wet because of her tears, Mayu said loudly to Yuki, who was still confused. “It’s not your fault to make me cry… I should be the one who apologizes, not you… I’m sorry, Yukirin… I have been so stupid and dense that I made you suffer alone… You’re too kind, Yukirin… I don’t deserve for your kindness.”

“Don’t say that, OK?” Yuki said as she was caressing the younger girl’s cheek, wiping the remaining tears away. “You’re better than enough for me to do that. After all, you’re my daughter, my best friend, and my most precious person. I have no regret for caring about you in the way I am now.”

Time slowly slipped away as the two pairs of copper eyes stared at each other. Two souls melted and became one. Mayu could feel it. She could feel her heart beating strongly. As if it was trying to tell her that her feeling for Yuki was the same one that the older girl had for her, whatever it was called. The room was so quiet that the girls’ heartbeats could be heard clearly. They beat in rhythm, playing a harmony that soothed any pain in the world. Feeling her cheeks burning, Mayu finally gave out a smile, to tell that she understood what Yuki meant. They didn’t need to say anything since they already knew the answers. They had the same feeling for each other.

“Yukirin… I promise I’ll do everything to get us out of here. I’m sure my plan is going to succeed in order to make up for everything you have done for me.” Breaking the silence, Mayu gently said to Yuki with a smile. But soon later, her smile faded away and was replaced by a serious face. “But I can’t do it alone… I need some helps…” Seeing that, Yuki curved up her lips. She leaned forward to plant a soft kiss on Mayu’s forehead, causing the girl to blush lightly.

“Don’t worry. I’m always with you. If you need help then I’ll be always available.”

“Well… I still need more helps…”

“Hmmm… Tell me your plan first then I’ll see what I can do.”

“My plan is to reveal the truth to the publicity. I’ll record or film a member going with those businessmen and then give it to the newspapers or television companies. When this becomes a big scandal, either the managers and those who are involved in this scandal will go to jail or AKB48 will be disbanded. Then we’ll not only save us, but also other members who have and almost have suffered this nightmare.” Mayu told Yuki what her plan was and received some agreeing nods from the older girl.

“It may work… But it’s not an easy success. How can you bring a recorder or a camera with you to the meeting, recording everything without getting caught?”

“Don’t worry about that part. I’ve made a hidden camera at home while I was playing with some gadgets during my day-offs. It looks like an earring so no one would suspect anything.” Mayu said proudly.

“Wait… How did you… Never mind… I’ll never understand how your cyborg mind works. Sometimes, I wonder if you didn’t become an idol, maybe you would be another Einstein.” Yuki let out a sigh before continued, ignoring the amusing giggle of Mayu. “Your plan isn’t so guaranteed. But we’ll never know if we don’t try. Tell me more details so I can know why you need more people.”

“Well, someone has to wear the hidden camera that I made and goes to a meeting. In that meeting, that person has to make the men to say everything about this dirty business behind the spotlight of idols in order to get good evidence. The whole things will be filmed and before the person gets raped, she will be rescued like I was last night. And then the record will be transferred immediately to the nearest newspaper before the managers, or even Akimoto-sensei, have their hands on it.”

“Hmm… In that case, maybe we could ask Rena and Jurina for help. Well, at least I can trust them on the rescuing part. They are strong enough to beat those guys, especially Rena with her kendo practicing sword.”

“I’m thinking about asking them too… But do you think they will agree to help us?” Mayu scratched her cheek.

“I’m not sure. But Rena doesn’t want Jurina to go through this, like me. And I think she has enough already so probably they will agree.”

“OK, we’ll ask them about that later. For the most important role, I think after what happened last night, Akimoto-sensei will be pretty mad about me and I’ll be sent to another meeting for sure. So I guess I’ll do the fi-“

“Wait. Who said you can take that role?” Angrily, Yuki interrupted Mayu, startling the girl with her black aura. “You almost gave me a heart attack last night when you were fainting, lying on a bed with only your bra and panty on and having 3 nasty perverts touching your body. I’ll never allow that to happen again.”

“If I don’t do that then who will?”

“Me.” Yuki said firmly. Of course, Mayu would never agree with that.

“No way. 3 years are way too enough for you. They haven’t touched me yet so let me do it.”

“Because they haven’t touched you, I don’t want you to do it. No one is allowed to touch you anymore. I’ve taken enough of it already. Last night is enough for me!” Yuki shouted in frustration, sending herself to the edge of crying. Tears were already formed in the corners of her copper eyes. The hurtful look broke the cyborg’s icy heart. It was rare to see Yuki in this state. And it wasn’t a pleasant view.

Finally giving in, Mayu let out a sigh. A sad smile hovered over her rosy lips as she caressed the older girl’s cheek to comfort her. “OK, you can take the role. But in one condition, you have to promise me that you’ll alert us before something bad happens to you. I don’t want to be late again. I don’t want to see you suffer anymore. I want to protect you, Yukirin.”

“I know, Mayuyu… I know…” Yuki smiled sweetly to the girl as she leaned against the soft small hand on her cheek. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the relaxing warmth coming from the palm.

“You’re really baka, Bakarin.” The cyborg giggled.

“And you know me too well, Mayuyu.”

“Whatever. Let’s go to my house and get prepared soon. I doubt that my manager would let me go that easily. You should call Rena and Jurina too.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

O~o~O~o~O

Another night of team B stage performance, the members once again tried their best to give the audiences the best performance they could do. As usual, the performance went smoothly, with the absence of their ace, Watanabe Mayu. The fans noticed the young cyborg didn’t perform, as her center position was replaced by the captain, Kashiwagi Yuki. Some of the fans were worried since they didn’t hear of any news about Mayu’s absence for that day performance. But since they didn’t want to upset the captain, who was pushing herself to do her best to replace the ace, the wotas still cheered for the girl excitingly.

After the performance, the girls left the stage and went to their changing room, chatting lively on their way. The last one to leave was no other than the responsible captain. She walked down the hallway, heading to the changing room by herself. Her face was soaked in sweats but showed no exhaustion. She bowed at every single staff she met on her way and thanked them for the good work. As she was reaching the room, a figure caught her off guard. It was Mayu’s manager, who was standing next to the door of the changing room, cursing at the cellphone on his hand.

“Damned it. Why would she choose today to get sick? What am I going to do with her appointment tonight?”

Yuki stood there, listening to every single word from the manager. Tightening her grip on her uniform and cleaning her throat, she slowly approached the man in caution.

“Anou… Kudou-san?”

The captain called the manager softly, which quickly got the attention of the man. Seeing Yuki standing in front of him, his rage got even worse.

“What do you want, Kashiwagi? I haven’t talked with you about what you and the WMatsui did last night.” The man replied in anger.

“I know I made a big mistake last night. I know Mayu is sick and can’t go to the meeting tonight so in order to repay for my mistake, I want to ask you to let me replace her.”

“What?” The manager raised an eyebrow. “You’re volunteering to replace Watanabe? Seriously?”

“Yes. I’m very serious here. If I don’t go, then who will? You can’t make a sick girl to do this kind of… job, or whatever you call it.” Yuki lowered her voice, showing that she was deadly serious.

“Hmm… You got a point there…” The manager observed Yuki from her head to her toes. “You’re favored by most of our associates anyway… OK then I’ll call them to make a replacement. During that, get yourself prepared. You have 4 people to serve.” The man quickly made a call on his phone.

“Hai. Wakairimashita.” Yuki bowed at the manager and then entered the changing room. Flashing some fake smiles when a member greeted her, Yuki grabbed her bag in the corner and made her way to the toilet.

Clocking the door to ensure there was only her in the toilet, Yuki let out a heavy sigh and leaned on the door.

“Yesterday was three. Today is four. What’s Mayu to them? A prostitute robot girl? I didn’t even serve more than 2 people at the same time. Damned it.” Yuki cursed quietly.

Slowly sliding down the door, Yuki sat down, burying her face into her knees. She wasn’t afraid of going to the meeting. She had been doing this for 3 years so there was no reason for her to be afraid. What she was worried was Mayu’s plan itself. What if it failed? They would face a horrible punishment for rebelling. Everyone involved, including the WMatsui, would go through their worst nightmare. Imagining Mayu getting affronted by several pervert ugly old men, it sent her a chill in her spinal cord, burning her mind in the flame of rage. Her knuckles turned pale as she tightened her grip to control her anger.

“Please, Kami-sama. If you could at least save Mayu, I would pay my life for all my sins I have done in the past years. I’m begging you, Kami-sama. Lend me your strength tonight.”

Praying in her heart, Yuki finally gained her strength to push herself up. Imitating the motionless expression of the cyborg, she hastily changed into her casual clothes and redid her makeup. Looking at herself in the mirror, she fixed her raven silky hair one more time. Ensuring she looked good, Yuki dug her hand into her bag again and took out a white earing. It had a small round black gem attached on it, which was actually a mini camera. Mayu had carefully disguised it in order to help this plan succeed so Yuki would never allow herself to fail. Not this time.

Staring at the small earring in her hand, Yuki’s lips slowly curved up into a weak smile, encouraging herself. After a few seconds, she decided to wear the earring on her left ear and tugged her hair onto her right shoulder, making her become even more gorgeous.

“Gambare, Yukirin. You can do it. For the sake of Mayu and others.” said the captain, who was looking at herself in the mirror. Inhaling deeply, she put her things into her bag then went out of the toilet. On her way out, she received some greetings form other members, whom she replied back with a smile. Then, she walked out of the changing room to meet up with the devil, Mayu’s manager.

“Our cab is waiting outside. Are you ready, Kashiwagi-san?” asked the man, with a little of tease in his tone.

“Yeah right. You know it’s not my first night, don’t you?” Yuki replied sarcastically.

“Well, your first time serving this many people.”

“Please don’t remind me of the number or I’ll kill you.” Yuki lowered her voice, still wearing her “sweet” smile. Her face darkened as her mind was boiled in anger. Tonight wasn’t originally her job. It was Mayu’s. Imagining the small girl screaming and struggling for help in the arms of four old men gave her an urge to punch the man standing in front of her, like how she did as Black in Majisuka Gakuen. However, it seemed that her black smile scared a hell out of the manager. He didn’t dare to say anything more and just walked away.

Yuki followed him soon later and both of them got into the taxi. During their way to the hotel, Yuki felt extremely nervous, as she kept touching the earring. It wasn’t her first night but yet she couldn’t stay calm as she was having a mission that could affect many people’s lives. Outside, she remained cool in order to fool the manager sitting beside her. However, inside, she felt like she was sitting on fire. Even though it was just the beginning of spring, but she felt so hot like she was in the middle of summer.

“We’re here, Kashiwagi-san. Let’s go.” Suddenly, the manager called for her. Yuki was so busy with her own thought that she didn’t realize the taxi had stopped in front of their destination.

The captain sighed quietly then got off. Adjusting her bag on her shoulder, she walked steadily toward the hotel along with the manager. Only until her back completely disappeared behind the door, three sneaky figures slowly moved away from the small valley nearby. The triples wore black glasses and hats that could cover their identities. But with their outfits and the way they sneaked around, they would be mistaken as thieves if they got caught.

“Mayu-chan, are you sure this is the place?” A girl with shoulder-length hair whispered to the shortest girl.

“Yes. I saw Yuki walking into it. I even checked the address. This is it.”

“So, should we go in now?” The palest girl among them asked.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” Mayu suggested. The girls carefully approached the entrance of the hotel. Peeking inside, they watched the team B captain walking into the elevator with the manager. As the two aforementioned people vanished behind those doors of the lift, the three stalkers quickly ran toward to it and looked at the digital board to identify which floor they were going to. They stood there, waiting for less than a minute, watching the red digital number to increase until it stopped at “5”.

“5th Floor, isn’t it?” Jurina asked.

“It is. Now hurry. We need to know which room they are.” Mayu hastily replied then headed to the stairs.

“Oi, Mayu-chan! You may want to hop on my back. I’ll carry you. It’s faster.”

“Don’t underestimate my short legs, you baka puppy! Shut up and let’s go!”

~o~o~o~o~o~

You may know, if we all got what we wanted then we would end up getting nothing at all. It was true in many cases, for example lottery. If everyone won the lottery, then the price would be divided. And each person wouldn’t get much money from it. In Mayu’s case, it was the same. Life is not easy to anyone, no exception. Mayu’s plan was not excluded from the cruelness of this circle of life. She couldn’t escape her fate, and the same happened to other members.

They had following their plan pretty well. They found where Yuki’s room was by waiting outside the hallway and seeing where the manager got out from. Mayu and the Double Matsui approached the door of the room after the manager had disappeared from their sight. They waited outside and listened carefully to any sound coming from the other side. Mayu had her ear pinched on the door, hearing unclear mumbles. Surely, the cyborg knew that the captain was doing her job, getting the men to tell all the truth behind the bright life of an idol.

After about 15 minutes, the conversation had ended, or it was what Mayu assumed, when the cyborg heard Yuki’s uneasy groans. Her heart ached each time she heard her beloved captain’s voice, but she didn’t dare to act yet. She didn’t know for sure if the conversation has ended.

“Hey Mayu… Yuki sounds odd… Should we break in now?” Rena whispered quietly.

“Wait a minute… We aren’t sure if she has recorded everything.”

“But Mayu-chan… I don’t think Yuki-san is in a good state inside…” Jurina hesitantly said, as more groans and even resistant shouts came. “We need to do something now.”

“Damn it! Let’s save her, girls!” Mayu spoke in anger, when her blood was spoiled by the image of Yuki getting touched by several nasty old men.

“OK, leave the door to me.” Jurina smirked when she did a warm-up for her leg. “Move out.”

Mayu and Rena stayed away from the door, allowing Jurina to kick the door away, surprising the people behind it. When the door was completely opened, the girls had a clear view on what was happening. Two of the four men were in the middle of undressing themselves while the others were holding the poor captain down on the couch. About Yuki’s condition, she had both of her arms held over her head when her shirt was torn, revealing her black lacy bra. The captain had some tears forming in the corner of her eyes but her smile quickly bloomed on her dried lips when her rescue team was in the sight.

Not wanting to waste any minute, Mayu and the Double Matsui quickly move in act. The kendo master used her wooden practicing sword to knock out the half-naked men, when the kissing monster kicked the men away from Yuki, leaving an opening for Mayu to drag the captain away. Quickly put her jacket on Yuki’s body, Mayu made a quick check on the earring before shouting.

“OK we’ve got everything! Let’s leave before the manager comes back!”

However, the cyborg had miscalculated a detail. She should have never underestimated anyone, especially her manager.

“You mean me, Watanabe?”

To her horror, the manager had already been waiting for them outside, with several men, waiting to capture them.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Mayu decided to spend her night at Yuki’s place, since the captain’s parents were going on a trip until the day after tomorrow. Yuki quietly opened the door and stepped aside, letting Mayu to enter. However, from the time they left Aki-P’s office, the young girl kept her head down, didn’t dare to look at the other girl. She said nothing and just went to her destination like a programmed robot. Silently, Mayu headed to Yuki’s room with no difficulty since it wasn’t the first time she stayed at Yuki’s place.

Yuki sighed at the scene and followed the girl to her room. When both of them got to Yuki’s room, Mayu sat on the bed quietly like a doll. The atmosphere was too heavy that Yuki didn’t dare to say anything. She went to her closet and took out a blue and white pajama.

“Hey, do you want to take a bath with me, Mayuyu?” Yuki turned around to say to the cyborg with a smile on her lips. But then, that smile quickly faded away as she received nothing from the girl.

Sighing heavily, she went to the bathroom alone. The warm water couldn’t calm her concern for the girl. Their plan had failed and they had a punishment waiting for them tomorrow. Furthermore, they even got Jurina, who was only fifteen, to join with them in this dark life when she still had three years to live on with her sweet dream. Not only Rena, but also Mayu and Yuki felt guilty for the young Matsui.

The warm water ran down the smooth milky skin of the Gravure Queen, however, it didn’t feel relaxing at all. Yuki couldn’t let herself enjoy the rare moment of relax when her mind was occupied by the image of a depressed cyborg. Sighing, she quickly finished her time under the shower and wore her pajama. Walking out of the bathroom, she faced a motionless figure. Mayu was still sitting on her bed, keeping her head down. The girl hadn’t shifted her position at all since the time Yuki went away. The captain felt her own heart weakening at the scene. It was so unusual to see a sad and depressed Mayu. The ace looked like herself back to the time when she just joined AKB48, an all-alone girl, a girl who always concealed her feelings and distanced herself from others. The captain still remembered clearly how difficult it was for her and other members of the 3rd generation to break that wall covering Mayu’s heart.

“Mayu…” mumbled the captain quietly. She couldn’t take it anymore. The result was already predicted. The ones who they were fighting against were smarter and more powerful than them. Both Yuki and Mayu knew that. What they did was just a try to gain back their right, and to say that they weren’t hopeless. The failure was expected but it was still too painful to accept. “Mayuyu, listen. It’s not your fault.”

“…”

“I’m sure a smart girl like you had known the result beforehand. They are too powerful for us, Mayuyu. We all know that. However, not me or the double Matsui is going to blame you. So don’t be upset anymore.”

Yuki kneed in front of the ace, placing her hands onto the shaking ones on the girl’s laps. She comforted the younger girl gently, like how she always did when Mayu was upset about her unsatisfied performance on stage.

“… I know that… But…” Finally, the cyborg decided to speak up her mind. But her monotone and shaky voice said everything. She was on the edge of breaking down. Yuki was concerned about the girl’s state. As she was waiting for Mayu’s further reply, she felt something wet falling onto her hand. She looked down. Some drops of water dripped down onto her soft white hands. It wasn’t hard for the captain to realize that the cyborg was crying. “… I’m sorry… Yukirin… If I could be more useful… smarter… and stronger… I could have saved you… Jurina… Rena… and other members… I’m really sorry…”

The cyborg finally broke down. She apologized between her sobs, without knowing that each of her sobs was like an arrow stabbing into the weak heart of a certain captain. Seeing the desperate tears running from the sorrow brown eyes, Yuki couldn’t hold back her own ones anymore. She felt her cheeks wet, like it sudden rained inside her room. Without hesitance, she gently embraced the ace, letting the girl to cry on her shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry… It’s not your fault, Mayuyu… Not your fault…” Yuki said softly while stroking Mayu’s hair gently. Then she also cried on the small shoulder silently. She was disappointed that she couldn’t save Mayu. The captain would never forgive herself for not able to protect her precious member, her love.

“You’re too kind… Captain Kashiwagi…” Suddenly, the girl in her arms pushed herself away from the older girl and looked at her with a pair of teary eyes. “Facing you, I can never forgive myself… for hurting such a kind and beautiful girl like you…”

“Hey. You didn’t hurt me. Not even now.” Yuki flashed a smile on her burgundy lips. And with all of her gentleness, she caressed the girl’s cheek. “I regret only one thing, Mayuyu. I want to save you but I couldn’t do it. I’m a useless captain after all.”

“No you’re not.”

“I am, Mayuyu… I am definite a useless one when I said I love you but I can’t protect you.” Yuki sighed and wore a fake smile to cover her broken heart. “I’m really sorry.” Slowly, Yuki withdrew her hand and turned her head away, ready to leave her room.

However, suddenly, a hand stopped hers from its track, pushing it back onto the warm and smooth skin. Startled by the touch, Yuki turned around, only to meet a sincere and caring pair of eyes. Along that, a beautiful smile bloomed on the pink lips of the cyborg.

“Since when my angel is useless? If someone is, then it should be me. I broke our promises again and even got our friends involved to our mess. I may not keep my promises, but I’m sure about one thing. That my love for you will never change, no matter what.”

With that, Mayu’s hand moved behind Yuki’s head and gently pulled the older girl into a kiss. The two pairs of soft flesh brushed against each other, filling their owner with passion of love. It wasn’t the first time they had kissed. But all the previous ones were just friendly kisses. This one was completely different. Both of them could feel their hearts beating hastily. And their mind was blank, as it was filled with a wonderful feeling that they had never experienced before. A few seconds passed, both of the girls reluctantly pulled back, with their foreheads were still connected. They looked at each other’s eyes, searching for the sincere reflecting on the copper orbs. Smiling gently, Mayu softly caressed Yuki’s cheek, enjoying the relaxing warmth from the older girl.

“Ne, Yukirin.” The cyborg quietly called.

“Nani, Mayuyu?”

“I’m thinking… Since we can’t do anything about this anymore… and my nightmare will begin tomorrow… So how about you help me one last time?”

“… Help you? How?” The older girl asked confusingly.

“… You know… Until now, I’m still a virgin… And I don’t want to give my virginity to those old men…” Mayu sighed before continued. This time, she looked at Yuki straight in the eyes. “So… can you… take it?”

“…. Wait… Are you… asking me to be your first time?” Yuki straightened her back and looked at Mayu in disbelief.

“Yes… Yes I am… You can at least reduce my nightmare… Although, I couldn’t be your first time… Well, it’s only my selfish request so if you don’t like doing that with me… It’s fine.”

“No no no. It’s not what I mean… It’s just… I don’t think I’m worthy to be your first time…” Yuki looked down on her knees. “You know… I’m stained… I don’t even know how many men have touched me already… I’m a real prostit-”

“Oi! Don’t say that word!” Suddenly, Mayu cut the girl off. “You’re not that kind of girl, OK? You’re not filthy. You’re Kashiwagi Yuki, my best friend, my mother, and now the one who I love so much. You’re the most beautiful and precious person to me. There is nothing about you that is filthy.”

Then, Mayu hugged the older girl, trying to demonstrate her words. Yuki startled at first but soon later, her body relaxed as it melted into the warmth of the girl’s embrace.

“I couldn’t save us. I failed so I want to spend tonight with you, creating a precious memory for both of us before facing our worst nightmares together… Please, Yukirin…”

Yuki didn’t move an inch. She was still afraid. Even though Mayu tried to convince her that this was her own will, but something inside her stopped her from accepting the request.

Seeing the captain hesitated, Mayu had no other choice but to make her first move. Hastily, she captured the older girl’s lips. Immediately, the captain’s body tensed up because of the bold action of Mayu. The younger girl held both sides of Yuki’s cheeks, preventing the girl from getting away as she deepened the kiss by licking the girl’s lips. Yuki gasped as she felt the small tongue make a contact with her soft lips, leaving an opening for Mayu to insert her tongue further.

Yuki tugged the wet bang of Mayu to the side, wiping away the remaining sweat to the smart forehead. Planting a kiss on it, Yuki laid down on the side of Mayu before her arm went numb. Pulling the blanket up to cover their naked bodies, Yuki wrapped her arm around Mayu, as the younger snuggled closer to her, seeking for the comfortable warmth.

“I don’t know you could be so rough on bed, Yukirin. You’re Black after all.”

“I can only be myself when I’m with you, Mayuyu.” The captain planted a light kiss onto the sweaty forehead of the ace.

“Me too. Good night, Yukirin. I love you.”

“Good night, Mayuyu. I love you too.” The captain kissed the girl’s lips softly. “Sleep well ne? The nightmare will go away very soon.”

“When I’m with you, there is no nightmare, only beautiful dreams about us being together.”

With that, the ace and the captain of team B slept in their warmth, completely forgetting about their punishment on the next day, and the following days during their time in AKB48.

Life goes on. Somehow, scandals about AKB48 members sleeping with businessmen at night were written on newspaper. However, because the news was lack of evidence, scandals soon went into the past. AKB48 still worked on her career without getting affected by anything.

Both Mayuki and WMatsui did a good job with putting up with their dark lives. Being idols at day time, acting like high-class prostitutes during night, but they were happy couples every time. Having each other was enough for them to go through these nightmares. However, during the Tokyo Dome concert, AKB48 had another big member shuffle. This time, Mayuki was separated when Mayu was transferred to team A. Yuki lost her captain position but still remained in team B. They thought this action was a way to prevent them from striking back the staff. A nice move but useless. Assigning them into different team didn’t change their love for each other. This also happened to WMatsui few months later when SKE48 had their first big shuffle; Rena became team E captain when Jurina remained in team S. The group changed. The team changed. But there is one thing that never changed, love. Mayuki and WMatsui still waited for that time, when their nightmares, and every members of the 48 family’s, finally ended.

[END]

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sayuki's OS Land~ [Bitter Dream [Part 2] (Mayuki ft Wmatsui)] 26/3/2014
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »
Waahhh.. damn those men..

*grab a bazooka*

*shoot them with the bazooka*

Well, I'm sure if everyone who become the victim of those men tell about it to the newspaper or the police, those men will be doomed, right?
It doesn't actually need a video evidence, you know...
Just a bunch of victims who are willing to give their statement, that's why it's called victim and also witness.. it happened in many rape cases
And also, there's this rape-kit thing, right? The rapist or rapists in this story, will surely leave their 'traces'..

Plus, they're idols.. The police surely won't just considered it as a fault report IF a lot of them report it..
Well, they can just forget about their idol careers, because it's not worth it...
If they announced their graduation right in front of a lot of fans without consulting it first with Aki-p what he can do anyway??
He can't stop them, right?

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 06:03:23 PM »
Waaah I want to ripped them apart.. Their flesh! Their bones. THOSE BAST*RD!!!!!!

why write ng a story like that...
Well it is an happy end not so happy.... Well you understand what I mean
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 08:11:42 PM »
It's so well-written, it hurts reading this...

I'm between crying and chucking my phone out the fifth story window I'm next to...

I seriously hate that some of my guesses hit on target about this ordeal... shocked on some of the big reveals (the frequency of this nightmare, Aki-P being definitely in on this)... expected that whole turnabout a little before it all went down... I mean, it wasn't like the manager was going to allow any more mishaps to occur...

If they had planned this out more in a longer span of time rather than next day planning... gathered a ton more girls to help them out in getting evidence (i.e. the older girls being interviewed anonymously, utilizing more girls in a fail-safe escape plan for the one run for video evidence)... maybe it would have all worked out...

I would be deadly wrong, however, since this industry is larger than meets the eye...

I'm rambling, sorry. <(_ _)>

I honestly liked the bittersweet ending, because nothing is more fitting.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 09:15:01 PM »
Omg those men i want to kill them ><!!!

Such a story :'<

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2014, 02:49:59 AM »
I wanna read the fuLL version. . . PLease up in akbLasphemy or TumbLr the FuLL version. . . I reaLLy curious. . . Thank you so much. . It's very good but reaLLy heart broken. . . I Love WMATSUI hope you can write about them Smut too. . . Hihihi. Thank you

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2014, 12:05:24 PM »
The ending was bad for my heart. Well if Mayuki and Wmatsui became fine with their ending then it's ok-NO IT'S NOT OKAY AT ALL!!!!  :gyaaah: :fainted:

So sad.... In the end those bastards got their filthy hands on them and Mayuki and Wmatsui gave up in leaking the dirty business.  :on blackhole:

Just the thought if that situation really happens in real life then I will find ways how to kill those bastards. :on voodoo: Even witchcraft!     

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2014, 03:30:30 AM »
Hey Sayuki! Sorry for the usual late reply that I make to your fictions. Lately I've been late with everything, haha. :sweatdrop:

Anyway! I see that you have made an update to the second and final part of this multi-shot series. I'm glad that you were able to finish it! :) You don't know how fast I was into clicking this thread the instant I saw you wrap the story up. And when I meant fast, I meant I was still in my Economics Honor class and multi-tasking in both my work and reading your work, LOL.

So my emotions were somewhat being toyed with. Of course, I don't know if this was your intention and purpose in the first place to have your readers react strongly, but you made me react STRONGLY to it. I felt muddled and out of place; almost surreal as I progressed through the thick plot.

It's disgusting to see such turn of event the idols must go through the moment they turn 18. But at least Mayu was saved by Yuki. Soon as the two were discussing about the ordeal, Mayu did seem to have a plan about dealing with it. A smart plan that would work well in their favor. However, Yukirin has to be the bait for the time-being... I felt my heart race and mentally crossed my fingers in hopes this ends well.

Now... There was a quote from Yuki right before going in for the night to act out Mayu's plan:

“Please, Kami-sama. If you could at least save Mayu, I would pay my life for all my sins I have done in the past years. I’m begging you, Kami-sama. Lend me your strength tonight.”

For some reason, I find this to be my favorite statement out of this one shot. I don't know why, but I suppose it portrays the the desperation and hopeless action against their fate. And for Yuki to pray to the God up above to save not only her friend, but someone that she loves, that's deep. Really expresses their relationships in a great, emotional direction. Bonus brownie points for both the fanservice of Mayuki moments occurring within the fiction and building up the tension. And you added wMatsui to assist in their plan. The perfect group to handle any sort of situation!

Sad though to realize that in the end... It was all a fruitless attempt. Not surprising considering the fact that we are dealing with higher-ups that are so filthy rich, they can throw cash and swing the judgment pendulum to their favor. If we think about it in a realistic point of view, it does happen. Not just with those that are rich, of course. There are others out here in the world that are manipulative and will do just about anything to get want they want; whether it be fame, wealth, or satisfying their needs/wants.

A bittersweet end. Although I wasn't able to read the smut, I could tell that it is... well... heated, LOL. And the two couples are happy despite the outcome and the nightmares they had to live through the night.

Mayuki and WMatsui still waited for that time, when their nightmares, and every members of the 48 family’s, finally ended.

A powerful concluding statement you inputted. I applaud and bow down to you for leaving a deep impression and imprint about the situation given at hand. Not to mention that we already gained an insight that there was no choice but to surrender for the time-being. Hopefully there's some form of help that will greet them with some hope in their ordeal. Or some sort of opening that they can take advantage of. (Personally I think that all of the 48 Group girls should rally up and deal with the management. After all, riots cannot be contained and silenced from the public.)

I apologize if my comments are shorter than usual. (To be honest, I was half-asleep as I typed this message.) I'll do my best to give you a better quality of my opinion and thought input in regard to any of your work. Once again, thank you very much for updating and wrapping up this one shot! Previously stated on the Facebook message, you make me proud to be a reader of your craft. I look forward to any of your future updates/one shots! :deco:

In the meantime, I shall rally up troops, grab my shotgun, and save those girls! My silent anger will not tolerate such filthy act of those men! :angry:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
A/N: Hey~ Yeah I'm back with a new Mayuki OS. To be honest, I just got accepted to a university in Finland and I'll leave my home country on August. So lately, I've been busy with preparing for my flight and my 4-year of studying abroad. My sincere apology if I disappoint anyone with this fic, since I did promise that I'll update PJ48. I really hope you guys will like this fic. And before my departure, I'll make sure to update PJ48 and Let me be your heart. Also my apology to a specific person. If I can't update PJ48 before your birthday, please forgive me for my lateness.

Thank you minna-san~

WARNING: THIS IS A GENDERBENDING STORY.

The Curse of Lovebirds [Part1]

Everyone might always want to have a childhood friend. Someone that grew up, playing, sharing joy and tears together with you. Lastly, understanding you more than anyone else. It would be the sweetest dream for everyone to have such a childhood friend like that. However, as a result of a long period of time of being together, other feelings could be developed side by side with the strong bond of friendship. Hatred? Love? Because of that not everyone liked to have a childhood friend. In this case, Yuuta was one of them.

Watanabe Yuuta, a nerd boy who was born in Saitama, Japan. Since he was born, Yuuta had proved that he was a super smart boy as he spoke his first word when he was three months old. He knew how to walk a month later and know how to read when he was six months old. At three years old, he could solve basic Mathematics problems. He had showed that he was a genius so his parents decided to move to Tokyo, where his talents would be developed to the best. So when Yuuta was five, he left his hometown and lived in Tokyo. However, the young boy didn’t know that a family in Kagoshima also made a decision like his case. Coincidently that family happened to be Watanabe’s new neighbor. When Yuuta’s parents had done with the relocating they brought some gifts to their new neighbor. The adults talked cheerfully to each other while Yuuta was hiding behind his mother’s leg. He didn’t go to nursery school and stayed home reading books alone in his room. As being isolated from society he was shy toward. He wore his reading glasses despite he could see things clearly without them, but he preferred it.

The neighbor noticed his shy presence, smiling and praising him.

“Is this little boy your son, Watanabe-san? He looks so bright and cute.” The female neighbor exclaimed.

“Yes, his name is Yuuta. He doesn’t have many friends so he’s pretty shy.” Yuuta’s mother replied softly.

“Oh really? Poor little boy… Oh I know. Maybe he can play with our daughter. I’m sure both of them will have fun with each other.”

“I’m sure Yuuta will be glad to have a new friend, right Yuuta?” His mother smiled to him. He just nodded lightly and clung on his mother more tightly.

“Don’t worry Yuuta-kun~ Yukirin is a nice girl. She won’t scare you.” The male neighbor finally spoke as his wife called out for the aforementioned girl.

“Yukirin, come out here. I want you to meet our new neighbors.”

“Hai~” A soft high-pitched voice answered, followed by rushing footsteps. The little girl quickly ran from her room toward the door. Seeing the unfamiliar adults standing in front of her parents, she quickly bowed at them and greeted them politely. “Hai. My name is Kashiwagi Yuki desu~”

“Hello Yuki-chan, it’s nice to meet you.” Yuuta’s mother greeted as she softly pushed Yuuta forward to meet the new girl. “And this is our son, Yuuta. I hope you and Yuuta can be friends.”

Yuuta wouldn’t let go of his mother’s dress, burying his head deeply to the cloth. He was too shy to face the newcomer so he tried his best to avoid eye contacts. Few seconds passed and nothing happened. He thought the girl had left already so he turned his head around, only to be surprised by a smiling face that was only an inch apart from his. He jumped backward and hid behind his mother again. The raven hair girl giggled and offered her hand to the boy.

“Don’t be scare. I won’t bite. I’m Kashiwagi Yuki, but you can just call me Yukirin. Let’s be friend, Yuuta-kun~”

The little girl gave the shy boy her radiant smile, making Yuuta’s shyness fade away. Slowly, and hesitantly, he reached out for Yuki’s hand, and softly took a hold of it. For the first time, Yuuta knew how soft and warm a person’s hand could be.

From that day, Yuuta and Yuki always played with each other at the park. At first, Yuuta was still shy toward Yuki. But eventually, Yuki managed to get rid of that troublesome and got Yuuta to talk to her more. That time, she knew that Yuuta was two years younger than her and he hadn’t gone to school. Yuuta looked confused as Yuki told him about how school could be and how many friends she could make. Influenced by Yuki, Yuuta, for the first time, asked his parents to let him go to school. At first, his parents were hesitant when they knew he was intelligent enough to go to middle school at his age. But he convinced them to let him study with other children in his age; and of course to study in the same school with Yuki. Therefore, in the end, Yuuta’s parents allowed him to go to the same school with Yuki. They thought Yuuta would make more friends besides Yuki. However, they were wrong.

Eventually, Yuuta became the target of the bullies in his school because of his nerd appearance. He didn’t get any new friends and yet he got bullied. However, he didn’t say anything about that to his parents. The only one who knew about it was Yuki. When they played at the park during weekends, Yuki asked him why he didn’t tell the adults that he was bullied in the school. And why didn’t he fight back?

“If I fight back, they’ll bully me more. And if I tell my parents, they won’t allow me to go to school anymore. And I won’t see Yuki anymore.”

That was his answer. Yuki couldn’t say anything else and kept calling him “baka cyborg”. That nickname stuck with him for the rest of his life. Yuki called him cyborg because of his blank poker face when she saw those bullies bullied him, like a real robot boy. Yuuta didn’t change much until a year later. In a Sunday morning, Yuki and Yuuta were playing at the usual park near their houses. It would be just another ordinary day if Yuuta’s bullies didn’t show up and picked on him again. Those boys were in the same grade with Yuki. And physically, Yuuta was smaller than them so he became an easy target to bully. Moreover, Yuki was popular among her school for her princess-like look and her gentleness. Therefore, seeing Yuuta was with Yuki, the bully boys wouldn’t let him go so easy. They insulted him in front of Yuki; when they received no resistance from Yuuta, they just kept saying more bad words toward him. Yuuta looked down, completely ignored them. Until…

One of the boys took a hold of Yuki’s hand as she was defending for Yuuta. The boys insisted Yuki to go play with them, forgetting about the weakling Yuuta. And of course, Yuki rejected. However, the boys kept asking her, pulling her arm violently; eventually, they hurt Yuki. The girl cried painfully but it seemed that the boys didn’t bother that. Seeing Yuki’s tears, the usual calm and cold boy felt his blood boiled in anger.

“Let her go. Don’t you dare to hurt her!”

He shouted and fought for the first time. He ran to the group of boys, landing fists and shoes on the older boys. For the first time, he fought. At the age of six, Yuuta had his first fight. And it was not for his safety or his pride. He fought for Yuki. He couldn’t take it when he saw his friend crying in front of her. So throwing away his cyborg side, he fought for his precious friend. And of course, with smaller body and weaker strength, he couldn’t match with four bigger boys and ended up getting beaten badly. The bullies only went away when Yuki threatened them that she would call her parents and caught them. When the boys were out of sight, Yuki quickly sat beside the lying boy and checked on his injuries. Yuuta hid his face under his bang, not wanting to face Yuki as he had failed to protect her. Yuki could only see his fists shaking and the ground was soaked by his tears. She never saw Yuuta cry before. Even though she couldn’t see Yuuta crying face because of his hair but his tears were enough for Yuki to feel guilty.

“I’m sorry, Yukirin… I’ll become stronger… so that I can protect you. I promise I’ll become stronger… I’ll protect no matter what.”

That was his vow to Yuki. Even though Yuki told him that she didn’t blame him for anything but he couldn’t forgive himself. So he once again, begged his parents to let him learn martial arts. Since that time, Yuuta built up his body strength and learned martial arts every day, in order to make himself stronger. Eventually, after a year of learning, no one dared to bully him anymore after he successfully beat them with ease. However, he wouldn’t stop training himself to become stronger since his goal in the beginning was to protect Yuki, not to take his revenge. His friendship with Yuki grew stronger through time. They shared everything, from little secrets to bigger ones. They couldn’t be separated by anyone, except for destiny.

After Yuki graduated from elementary school, her family moved back to Kagoshima due to her parents’ jobs. Hearing that, Yuuta was upset but he still put up his smile in front of Yuki on the day she flew. In the airport, Yuki knew he was sad about the fact that they wouldn’t meet each other anymore. She hugged the shorter boy and comforted him.

“I don’t want to leave you, Yuuta-kun. But I couldn’t help it. It’s my parents’ jobs so I can’t do anything about it. I’m sorry.” She said in teary voice.

“It’s fine, Yukirin.” The boy embraced Yuki and patted her head lightly. “We’re always friends, no matter what happens. You told me that before, remember?”

“Yes, I do. I won’t forget that, ever.”

“OK… so… um… before you go, I have something for you…” The boy scratched his head shyly as he searched for something in his pocket. Yuki looked confusingly at the boy until he pulled out a pair of necklaces; with a silvery bird that spreading its wings. On each bird, Yuki’s and Yuuta’s name was engraved. Yuuta took Yuki’s hand and put the bird with his name onto her hand. “Here is my present for you. These birds are called lovebirds. They represent for eternal relationship, just like our friendship. I want you to keep one of them so we’ll never forget each other.”

Yuki stared at the necklace in her hand for a while. Then finally, she smiled to Yuuta and wore it on her neck. Later, she embraced the boy tightly, letting her tears soak the blue T-shirt.

“Thank you for being my friend, Yuuta-kun. I’ll cherish this necklace with all my heart.”

Yuuta smiled weakly, trying to hold back his tears. He couldn’t let himself be weak in front of Yuki. They stayed like that for a while before Yuki’s parents called for her to leave. Reluctantly, Yuki let go. But before she left, she quickly planted a kiss on Yuuta’s cheek.

“We’ll meet again, Yuuta-kun. Sayonara.”

“Um. Sayonara.”

Yuuta bid a goodbye to Yuki and watched the girl disappeared behind the glass doors. He stood there, like a statue. He was lost and confused. For the first time, there was something that the genius Yuuta didn’t know. The boy wouldn’t understand why his heart went doki doki after that kiss on his cheek. He would never know until he was finally grown up.

~o~o~o~o~o~

Six years later, Yuuta has grown into a handsome 15-year-old guy. His black spiky hair was a little longer than six years before. He still wore glasses but his face looked more matured and manly. Despite of his short height, his body was well-built and with more than 10 years of learning martial arts, no one would ever dare to pick a fight with him. On a day of spring, he and his best friend from middle school, Matsui Jurina, went to their new high school. Yuuta didn’t skip class as he wanted to learn more from school even though his grade was more than enough to allow him to go to university. His parents tried to convince him but they failed. They didn’t know that he didn’t want to skip since he needed more time to wait for someone.

Wearing the new uniform of his school, dark blue blazer and pants, with the top button of his white shirt was unbuttoned and his red-blue striped tie was loose, the silver bird, engraved with the word of “Yuki”, shone under the sunshine when he walked to the schoolyard. He always wore the necklace, even in the bathroom. He never took it off since he was so afraid of losing his childhood friend, Kashiwagi Yuki. After the day of Yuki’s flight, he wrote letters to Yuki and so did she to keep in touch. They still talked to each other, about Yuki’s new school and friends. It went on for a year before Yuki stopped answering his letters. Every letter he sent her would be returned back to him. For a simple reason, they had moved again. The address that Yuki gave to him belonged to someone else. He tried to ask the current owner if they knew where the Kashiwagi family moved. But to his disappointment, they didn’t know. However, he didn’t lose his hope. Treasuring the necklace, he knew Yuki would never leave him for any reason. Therefore he told himself to wait for her; even it had to be forever.

“Oi, Yuuta-kun. Can you please put your necklace back inside your shirt? It’s hurting my eyes.” Jurina, a shoulder-length raven hair girl, complained beside the guy, who was an inch taller than her. She was wearing black shirt, covered by white blazer with dark blue lines on the lapel, dark blue miniskirt and red ribbon on her collar.

“Fine.” Replied shortly, Yuuta did what the girl said to him and kept his infamous cyborg attitude.

“And stop with that I-don’t-care expression. We’re in high school now. You won’t get new friends with that face.”

“Who said I want new friends?”

“Oh~ So you only want me for yourself? How cute, Yuuta-kun~”

Jurina smirked and tried to kiss Yuuta but only met up with Yuuta forceful hand.

“Get away from me before your boyfriend sees us. I don’t want to get hit on the first day.”

“Mou. You’re no fun.” Jurina pouted. “But I’ll still introduce you to Ren-kun. You and him will be great friends, believe me.”

“Yeah yeah, whatever.” Yuuta replied coldly.

“Come on, we’re in the same class. Let’s go to the ceremony first.”

The energetic girl quickly pulled Yuuta forward by his hand. The boy just sighed, letting the girl to drag him away. After all, Jurina was the only friend he had for now. When he lost contact with Yuki, he just entered middle school. In class, he was a loner. He talked to no one and vice versa. Even though he had a good looking face but with his cold attitude and nerdy look, no one wanted to make friend with him, except one. On a beautiful day, when Yuuta was reading his book on his seat, suddenly a person slammed his table, causing him to look up with a little surprise.

“You’re Watanabe Yuuta, right? My name is Matsui Jurina. Let’s be friend~”

That was how Yuuta became Jurina’s friend. Just like that. Her straightforwardness reminded him of a certain girl back to his childhood, although Jurina and Yuki were completely different. Yuki was polite, gentle, feminine, sometimes can be scary when she was angry but overall, she was a real princess. One the other hand, Jurina was completely opposite. She was energetic and athletic, clingy like a puppy, and a little boyish. However, they had something in common. They treated Yuuta in the most sincere way. For three years of his middle school, Jurina was his only friend. They were classmates, partners in every subject and event. Since Jurina and Yuuta were good at sport and study, they became the invincible duo. They were so close to each other that the students thought they were a real couple. But the truth was something that only the duo knew.

Between Jurina and Yuuta was just sincere friendship, nothing more. Jurina knew for sure Yuuta already had someone in his heart, probably the owner of the name engraved on his necklace. However, she didn’t know who it was since Yuuta refused to tell her. Furthermore, Jurina already had a boyfriend, named Matsui Ren. They shared the same surname but they weren’t related. Ren was two years older than Jurina and Yuuta, and currently studied in Tokyo Gakuen, where both Jurina and Yuuta just enrolled. Somehow, in the senior year of middle school, Jurina just came to Yuuta and announced that she had a boyfriend, who was studying in Tokyo Gakuen. And with that, she convinced Yuuta to enroll to that school with her. Yuuta had no idea when and how the double Matsui, what he called them, hanged out with each other and why he had to go to the same school with Jurina. But on the second thought, it would be easier for him if he studied in the same school with Jurina since he wouldn’t have to make new friends and so on. And that puppy was begging with pleading teary eyes beside him, he had no other choice and finally agreed.

Therefore, now they had become new students of Tokyo Gakuen. After the first morning class was the lunch time, also the time for club recruitment. Jurina and Yuuta walked together along the hallway, receiving some whispers, even screams from the girls about how cool Yuuta was. As usual, Yuuta didn’t bother that. He ignored them and followed Jurina. His cold attitude didn’t shoo the fangirls away. In fact, the girls just fell for him more.

“Wow, you already get your fan club on the first day of school. Nice work, Yuuta-kun.” Jurina teased.

“They’re bad-mouthing at you. They think you’re my girlfriend. Should you be upset about that?” Yuuta raised an eyebrow.

“Hmm… Not at all. We used to be called couple back in middle school right? I’m used to it. Besides, I have Ren-kun already~”

“Tell that to them. This is annoying.” The boy let out a sigh.

“Welcome to high school, boy. Eventually, you’ll find your girl.”

“Not my concern. By the way, where are we going?”

“To the soccer field. Ren-kun is in the male soccer club. You used to be in the soccer team in middle school, right?” Jurina gave out her mischievous smile.

“I know what you’re thinking, Jurina. The answer is no. I want to try something else, like karate club.”

“Oh come on. You’re the master of karate already. Why do you want to join the karate club anyway? The upperclassmen in that club will surely pick on you since you’re way better than them. And besides, don’t waste your talent. I saw you play soccer before. It was awesome. Ren-kun said they are lacking of good players since the seniors just graduated so you’re what they need.”

“Do I look like I care? No.”

“Yuuta-kun, please~ I’m begging you. Do it for your best friend, please.” With that, Jurina used her famous puppy eyes on Yuuta. It had no effect on Yuuta but to have that girl walking beside him like that, it was really annoying.

“Fine, fine! Stop that. Geez. You gave me goose bumps.”

“Even the cold cyborg can’t win against my puppy power.” Jurina exclaimed happily and dragged the boy toward the soccer field faster, ignoring the defeat sigh coming from his lips.

Soon later, they reached their destination. As soon as they arrived, a series of cheers and screams welcomed them. Looking at each other confusingly, Jurina and Yuuta slowly entered the field. Right in front of them was a match of soccer among the members of the club. On the audience seat rows were no other than the fan girls of the members, screaming and cheering for their favorite players.

“Sae-sama! Sae-sama! You’re so cool!”

“Ren-sama is on fire! Oh my god! He’s so hot!”

Looking at those crazy fan girls, Jurina let out a small chuckle when Yuuta looked at her in disbelief.

“You aren’t mad?”

“Huh? Why should I?” Jurina asked back while smiling at him.

“Those girls are your boyfriend’s fans. Shouldn’t you be jealous?”

“Well, they are just fans so they have their rights to cheer for him. But of course that doesn’t mean I’ll allow them to touch him.”

“Sou…” Yuuta quickly shrugged it off as he could feel deathly aura coming from the girl besides him. He kept his eyes on the match, observing the members. To his impression, the club had few excellent members. “That number 5, the central defender, is good.”

“Oh number 5?” Jurina looked around to find the number 5 player that Yuuta was talking about. “Ah! It’s Ren-kun! Yeah he’s one of the aces of the team and the vice-captain. The steel shield is what they call him.”

“I can see why.” Yuuta was impressed by Jurina’s boyfriend. He was a really talent defender as no player could pass him to reach the goal, no matter how many times they tried. When he looked around more, the forward, who was wearing the captain roll, caught his attention with a skillful kick in the middle of the field and scored. “Hmm… The captain is pretty good too.”

“That’s Miyazawa Sae, the captain and also the ace of the team. He’s in the same class with Ren-kun. He’s popular among the girls. And Ren warned me to stay away from him since he is a player.”

“I think Matsui-san is right. You’re too easy to be played.”

“Oi! What is that supposed to mean?”

Jurina and Yuuta argued with each other, completely forgot about the match until it was over. They didn’t notice their surrounding since they were lost in their own battle. Not only until someone decided to stop them.

“Hey Jurina, you came!” For the distance, a low manly voice called for Jurina, catching her attention. She turned to the source and exclaimed happily as she ran toward the person and hugged him tightly.

“Ren-kun~ I miss you~”

“Yeah I know. Don’t hug me. Everyone is staring at us. And I’m all sweaty too.” Matsui Ren was a handsome tall guy, with short spiky black hair and white skin. He had a look of a Japanese prince and with his cool and mature attitude; many girls would die for him.

Yuuta’s sweats dropped as he stood there, watching his best friend hugging the guy who was a head taller than her in the middle of the field. The puppy didn’t realize that she was putting herself in danger as Yuuta heard the fan girls of Ren cursing her.

“Who is that girl hugging Ren-sama?!?!”

“Is it the freshman? What is she doing to my Ren?!?!”

“Oh please, stop daydreaming already. This is why I hate fan girls.” Yuuta thought. Few minutes later, he saw Jurina dragged the guy to his place and introduced them to each other.

“Ne, Ren-kun. This is Yuuta-kun, my best friend that I told you before. And Yuuta-kun, this is my boyfriend, Ren-kun~” Jurina quickly said.

“What?!!? Girlfriend?!?! She can’t be serious right?”

“No Ren-sama! I’m better than her! Please choose me!”

Ignoring the hopeless screams from the girls on the audience seats, Ren offered his hand to Yuuta and gave the boy a smile.

“I’m Matsui Ren. But you can call me, Ren. It’s nice to finally meet you. Thanks for taking care of my childish girlfriend.”

“No!!!! He confirmed that! My heart….”

“I won’t give up Ren-sama! I’ll make you fall for me!!”

Ignoring that again, Yuuta shook Ren’s hand in a polite way.

“The name is Watanabe Yuuta. But Yuuta is fine. And don’t worry about that. She’s not so hard to deal with, except for that puppy side.”

“Hahaha. You understand my pain.”

“Oi! You two!” Jurina punched Ren at his tummy, receiving back some apologies from the guys before the conversation continued.

“Anyway, I heard from Jurina that you used to be in soccer team in middle school, right?”

“The puppy always tells the truth.” Yuuta shrugged.

“Sou. Then what’s your position?”

“Forward. But I’m better as the midfielder.”

“Can you show me?”

“Sure.”

Ren smiled as Yuuta’s answer. He turned around and called for his teammates.

“Hey guys, pass me a ball!”

A guy in the team kicked a ball to Ren, who caught it with his hands. Then he gave it to Yuuta.

“Show us what you have, Yuuta.”

Yuuta held the ball in his hands and walked a little further from the couple, giving himself enough space for moving around. Not waiting for any signal, he let go of the ball then caught it perfectly on his left shoe. Holding for a second, he tossed it up and hit it with his forehead, letting it bounce on his head few times before falling on his feet again. This time, he kicked the ball over his head and landed behind him, only then to be kicked again with his right feet and land on his head. He kept it balance on his forehead for a few seconds before repeated from the start. For the whole time, he kept both of his hands in his pockets, making him look like he didn’t care if the ball fell off at all. But in more than five minutes, the ball never touched the ground for once. Ignoring the whisper of the girls, such as “Kakoi”, “he’s so cool”, Yuuta kept dancing with the ball. The members of the club were all watching him in awe as his skill got their attention. For Ren, he was satisfied. His girlfriend always told him the truth after all.

“See? I told you he’s good.” Jurina said to her boyfriend.

“You’re right. This guy’s talent is no joke.” Ren smiled.

“I know right? So what do think about having him in the team?”

“Having him in the team, this year championship is our for sure.” Ren clapped his hand to get Yuuta’s attention. “OK, Yuuta. You can stop now. Let’s go meet the captain.”

“OK.” Yuuta shortly replied. Making a final kick, he successfully sent the ball fly away and land into the basket of balls ten meters away from him. With that final shot, he received many applauds from the girls and the members.

Impressed by the show, the members of the soccer team surrounded Yuuta and praised him. The cyborg just kept his poker face and nodded at every compliment her received.

“Guys! Leave him some air to breathe.” The members quickly moved away as a voice spoke up. When the way was clear, Yuuta realized the owner of the manly voice before was the captain. With his muscular body and the height of a model, Yuuta understood why this guy was a girl killer. Who would escape from this perfect guy’s love trap? “You’re small but you have some real talent there, boy. My name is Miyazawa Sae, captain of the team. What’s yours?”

“Watanabe Yuuta.” Yuuta replied coldly, as he had no good impression about this guy. He didn’t like or hate him but basically, he didn’t care.

“Woah, tough boy. I like your attitude. OK then, Watanabe, are you interested in joining our team? We’ll make the best team out there.”

“What if I say I d-mmm”

“Yes he is interested, Miyazawa-senpai!”

Before Yuuta could finish his words, a hand covered his mouth and like a flash of light, Jurina answered for him. Yuuta looked at the girl besides him in disbelief but he didn’t resist anyway. He just didn’t care at all.

“Good. Then welcome to the team, Watanabe. By the way, are you his friend, cutie?”

“Get your hand off her, Sae. She’s mine!”

From behind the two freshmen, Ren shouted angrily at Sae as he stood behind Jurina and put a protective arm around her waist, making her blush lightly. But she knew she shouldn’t say anything now since Ren was seriously mad. He always turned to Gekikara mode whenever it came to her.

“Ok chillax, dude. I’m just kidding.” Sae raised his hands up. “I have a girlfriend too, you know.”

“Then keep your hand on your girlfriend only, not mine.”

“When it comes to love, everyone can be really scary huh?” Yuuta noted to himself. From what he saw, Ren really hated Sae despite of the fact that they were teammates, probably because of Sae’s playerness. Yuuta thought he would get along well with Ren since they had something in common.

“Hey, what’s going there?!? If the match is over then go wash yourself. Class will start in fifteen minutes.” Suddenly, a feminine voice interrupted the fierce stare battle between the two aces of the team. Right on time.

“Ah Yuki!”

“Yuki? Wait… don’t tell me… No, can’t be her. She can’t be in Tokyo without telling me.” Yuuta was shocked when he heard Sae called a name, a precious name that Yuuta hadn’t heard for a long time. But he quickly shrugged it off.

“What’s happening, Sae-kun?” He heard that voice again, so familiar.

“A freshman just joined our team. I saw his skill already. I guarantee he’ll help us to get the championship.”

“Really? Where is he?”

“Watanabe, come out here. The manager wants to see you.”

When Sae called, Yuuta just sighed then walked out of the crowd to meet the manager. But to his surprise, he met someone that he always wanted to meet again. Two pairs of shocking eyes met each other.

Long wavy brown hair.

White silky skin.

Flawless gorgeous face.

It was her.

“Yukirin/Yuuta-kun?!?!?!” Both of them exclaimed in disbelief. They said at the same time, surprising the whole club. No one could expect that their manager and the newcomer knew each other before, even Jurina didn’t know that.

“I can’t believe this… Why… How…” Yuuta was really confused. He was happy to see Yuki again but also had many questions about her presence.

“Yuki, you know Watanabe?” Decided to interrupt their meeting, Sae asked the shocking girl, who was covered her opened mouth with her hand.

“Ah… yes. He’s my childhood friend.”

“Why didn’t I hear anything about him from you before?” Sae raised an eyebrow.

“I didn’t have a chance to tell you. And I didn’t expect that he would study in the same school with me.”

“OK, since it seems that you guys haven’t met each other for a long time, we will leave you two alone.” Suddenly, Ren interrupted and held on Sae’s shoulder to drag him away. “OK team dismisses. Go wash yourself and get back to class, guys. We’ll start the practice after school.”

“Oi Ren! Wait! What the…” Sae struggled to get away from Ren’s hold but failed since the guy was much stronger than him. Jurina smiled at Yuuta then followed Ren, leaving the two people alone on the field.

No one said a word. The awkward silence between them was unbearable. Yuuta didn’t know what to say to Yuki after six years of separation. There were many questions that he wanted to ask the girl, but they were all trapped in his throat. Where had she been? And why was she back to Tokyo without telling him?

“Anou…” Finally, Yuki decided to break their heavy atmosphere. “I know I have many things to explain to you so… can we find a seat first?”

“… Sure.”

The two of them found a chill place under a big sakura tree and sat down, staring emptily at the soccer field. It had been a long time since the last time Yuuta felt the presence of Yuki next to him. He missed this feeling. It was peaceful, something that he would never feel with anyone else.

“Anou… where should I start…”

“You can start with your condition now. How are you? You changed a lot since the last time I saw you.” Yuuta quickly answered.

“Yeah, I guessed I did. Puberty changes us a lot. You look different too. When we were young, I was always the taller one but now, you’re taller than me.”

“I’m a boy after all. I should have my pride, you know. Although, I’m still a midget comparing to other guys, like Ren-senpai or Miyazawa-senpai.”

“But you’re still smart and talent as usual. Many people will have to look up at you.”

“I’m not… I can’t be myself without you…” Yuuta said softly.

The two let silence surround them again. Suddenly, Yuuta felt shy again, like the time when he first met Yuki. He didn’t dare to look at her in the eyes. Maybe it was because of the past years, Yuki changed her appearance a lot so Yuuta was shy to meet her new self.

“I missed you, Yuuta-kun… really. You don’t know how happy I was when I received your letters in Kagoshima. But my father lost his job so I have to move again without telling you, and at the same time I lost your address so I couldn’t write to you. And when I entered high school, I moved to Tokyo with my father. I tried to find your old house but your neighbor said you had moved to another address. Those five years were really lonely. I met new friends, but none of them could give me the same feeling that you gave me. I prayed every day for a chance to meet you again. When I saw you a while ago, I was really glad and happy to see you again.” Yuki looked at the shy boy and told her story with a smile, the smile that Yuuta had missed for a long time.

“Yukirin…” Finally gaining his courage, Yuuta looked at the girl, his childhood friend, and someone that was so precious to him. “I missed you too. I was so worried when I lost contact with you. I couldn’t find you since I had no idea where you were. But that doesn’t matter anymore. Now we’re back together again.” Yuuta smiled gently.

“Yeah, we are.” Then Yuki leaned forward to embrace the boy. A pair of strong arms wrapped around her body and pushed her closer to the other person. Yuuta allowed himself to enjoy the warmth. He missed this so much. He didn’t remember how long he had been waiting to enjoy Yuki’s warmth again. It was old but also new to him. Something was building inside his heart.

Reluctantly, Yuki let him go with a pout. “What are you wearing inside your shirt? It’s pointy and hard.”

“Ah, you mean this?” As he was saying, Yuuta took out the necklace that he had been wearing for six years from inside his shirt.

“Eh?? You still keep it?” Yuki gave out her overreacting reaction.

“Of course I do. I was the one who gave you this after all. Do you still keep it?”

“Always.” Yuki pulled out the same bird from her uniform shirt, but there was a word of “Yuuta” engraved on it. “I think because of these birds, we’re able to see each other again.”

“Yeah, I think so.”

“Hey, Yuki. Class is about to start.”

From the distance, Sae shouted Yuki’s name. The girl smiled to the guy and quickly put the necklace back into her shirt.

“Sorry, Yuuta-kun. I have to go now.”

“It’s fine. I have to go back to my class anyway. Just go, Miyazawa-senpai is waiting for you.” Yuuta felt a little disappointed but he cheered himself up since he was studying the same school with Yuki now. He would have another chance to be with her. Furthermore, he was in the soccer team now, and Yuki was the manager. He got plenty of time with her.

“OK. See you later, Yuuta-kun. I’m really happy to see you again.”

With that, Yuki stood up and ran to Sae. Holding their hands together, she smiled to Sae and walked with him back to the campus. She didn’t notice a hint of sadness on the poker face of Yuuta, who just saw how she smiled to the guy. A faint smile hovered over the dried lips of the boy. He quietly went back to his class, enjoyed the loneliness. Somehow, he wanted to have the annoying puppy beside him at that moment. Maybe her childish presence would soothe the pain in his heart.

“The curse of lovebirds is true after all.”

Yuuta said softly, letting every single word from him fade away like a blow of the wind.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~

“I didn’t know that Kashiwagi-senpai is your childhood friend, Yuuta-kun. Why didn’t you tell me?”

Jurina skipped around the cold boy, who was focusing on the book in his hand while walking ahead. The two of them were on their way home since their houses were in the same neighborhood. For some reasons, the upperclassmen in the soccer team had a meeting so Yuuta was free from practicing. Since Ren had to stay back for the meeting, he let her go home with Yuuta. The cyborg boy was the only person he could entrust his girlfriend to.

“You never asked.” The boy replied coldly, without looking away from his book.

“I did but you didn’t answer me.”

“You didn’t know her face anyway so why would I bother to tell you?”

“I did! She’s really popular in our school since the time she was just a freshman like us. She has been Ren-kun’s classmate for three years so of course I knew her face back then. Ren-kun showed me her picture. If you had told me about her, maybe you would have met her earlier than this.”

Yuuta looked at the pouting puppy in front of him then said in mono tone.

“Do you know her relationship with Miyazawa-senpai?”

“Why do you ask something like that? Are you jealous?” Jurina smirked.

“Just answer me.”

“OK, OK. I’m just kidding. They’re dating. Ren-kun said they’ve been going out with each other for more than a year now.”

Pain. A bitter smile hovered over the pinky lips.

“For a player, it’s strange to date someone that long.” Yuuta dryly said.

“Ren-kun said the same thing. He’s really surprised that Miyazawa-senpai could date Kashiwagi-senpai for more than a month. Maybe it’s because of her popularity or her beauty. Honestly, I’m jealous of her pretty face and that perfect body.” Jurina shrugged . “But Ren-kun is sure that they won’t last for long. There is no one can stop Miyazawa-senpai to go sleep with different girls.”

“… So they have slept with each other huh?” Yuuta lifted up a corner of his lips, forming a mysterious smirk.

“No. Ren thinks that it’s the reason why Miyazawa-senpai stays with her that long. He hasn’t touched her yet. Must be Kashiwagi-senpai hasn’t allowed him.”

Yuuta let out a relieved sigh. “Wait… Why should I be relieved of that? It’s not like I have a chance…” Yuuta quickly shook his head then went back to read his book.

Seeing the strange reaction of her best friend, Jurina noticed something. Scratching her chin, she knew her cyborg friend was hiding something, something that made him suffering. But she wasn’t sure yet. She needed more time and more evidence to understand Yuuta’s feeling. If what she thought was real, then she would feel sorry for her best friend.

One-side love was never sweet.

To be Continued

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: The Curse of Lovebirds [Part 1] (Mayuki, Wmatsui, Saeyuki] 17/6/2014
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2014, 07:02:14 AM »
Poor mayu. He been devoting his live to protect Yuki. But she is taken now  :cry:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2014, 01:47:28 PM »
Oh my.... I like this fic now.....

Waiting for your next update....  :) :) :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:59:15 PM by Minamiyuki »
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2014, 10:19:19 PM »
Don't give up Mayu!! :pleeease:
Don't let Sae take Yukirin away! :farofflook: :OMG:
Lol I love that Wmatsui moment, where Ren's fans found out about his relationship with Jurina :wahaha:
Aw~ Yuki also kept hold of the necklace! :luvluv2:
Eh~ Sae being a playboy doesn't surprise me at all, but if he hurts Yuki's feelings I'm sure Mayu will show him something :shifty: :ding:
I'll wait for your update ~ :onioncheer:

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2014, 02:09:51 PM »
SUGHOOOII !! it's .. it's .. it's like i saw romantic dramatic movie for real !

Please update ! please update !

Offline mizuratpro95

• ecchi
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
Another mayuki fic
i really like it  :luvluv2:
Waiting your new update!

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Clown for the Day