JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)

Author Topic: How do you tell SNSD girls apart?  (Read 35940 times)

Offline IIDESERTEDII

Re: How do you tell SNSD girls apart?
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2012, 03:42:49 AM »
 :welcome

I personally hard a hard time trying to differentiate Yuri and Seohyun but I've recently distinguished them.
An easy way would be to just search "SNSD (name)" then watch a video or two then try to find them in a video or something.
I just started remembering Sunye's name in the wondergirls and she's the leader.. It'll come to you quicker than you realize though.
GLHF

Offline sykophantom

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 05:21:03 AM »
the best MV to look at to tell who is who is their very 1st comeback song, Gee [its after ITTNW debut]
in the MV, you try to differentiate yuri and yoona [certain camera angle you'll see they look like twins! XD]
then other members as well which is easy to tell. After the 'Gee' phase, its easier to tell the difference already :)

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2012, 06:59:32 AM »
haha..my method is by knowing the one that diff from the rest ...like sunny always try to make cute exp,shortest, biggest boobs (lol),then the leader taeyeon easy since shes the leader somehow?..lol which also pretty short..and jesica have the most diff look among them ( the way i see it), and tiffany has some mature aura around her and have that calm look... and the maknae have pretty distinguish eyebag  (dont bash me plz).but that makes her cuter..lol...i guest thats how i get the 1st half...and later complete by watching their vids time after time and google of course....

nyway here a quit shortcut... :peace:

Offline sykophantom

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 07:25:06 AM »
here's my method:

Taeyeon = eldest in the group, short team, youwanttokeepherinyourpocket size
Sunny = big, round.....bunny eyes, has a tendency to pose and make people focus on her assets, short team
Hyoyeon = DQ [dancing queen], short team
SooYoung = the tallest one, out-going person
Yuri = SEX(Y) appeal XD [need to say more? XD]
Yoona = the drama+CF queen [the amount of dramas+CF titles in her resume]
Seohyun = youngest, 2nd tallest, has the same aegyo fat on the eyes as yoona, favorites include sweet potatoes and Ban Ki-Moon
Jessica = sexica [nuff said!] , short team
Tiffany = AQ [ass queen! nuff said!], average height

Offline Bjoernlunda

• ecchi
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 12:30:05 AM »
I know them all by looks, but by their voices.. damn that's harder! Unless its Sunny or Tae Yeon!

Offline sooyoungfanboy

• ecchi
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 01:16:19 AM »
There's no trick to it really..
I'd suggest you should try to get to really know them!
Watch some shows that'll focus on every member apart, learn about their different personalities.
After this, telling them apart will be natural like they've become close friends ;]

Some shows I'd suggest:
- SNSD MTV series
- SNSD Hello Baby
- Invincible Youth (only Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon)

Offline nearzss

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2012, 04:22:16 PM »
for me it's hard to distinguish of yuri and seohyun :lol:

Offline qwertyblah

• ecchi
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2012, 02:20:30 AM »
just give yourself a couple of weeks watching shows and performance and you will be able to distinguish :D they all have their own traits

Offline lala11

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2012, 09:04:38 AM »
TO be honest, they all look different from eachother, i dont see a problem in telling the diference between them

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2012, 10:13:04 AM »
See their show, watch their live, MV
And about their voices, just watch their MV, concert or hear the mp3  :)

Offline ghostporing

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2012, 04:39:26 PM »
akb got moreeeeeeeeeeee members than snsd.......so...i think it wun be a problem for me:-P

Offline Saiber

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »
When I first got into SNSD it was really difficult to tell them apart.. but all of them have their own unique features that sets them all apart. The hard part is distinguishing some of their voices in the songs... I can't tell Yuri and Yoona apart... sigh... it's really difficult~!!

Offline Forthisgift

• Kim Jong Trill
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Team Swag
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 01:08:30 AM »
I can tell them apart by voice, front and butt.

Get on my level.

sig not by Stryfe... but I don't have the heart to remove the shout-out

Offline ln91

• ecchi
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 02:49:07 PM »
For me when I first when I first started the hardest to split were Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. Those three have sometimes been called triplets because of how similar they can look.

Just by watching tv shows you can get to know and recognise the girls faster and easier than say; watching a music video over and over again. Obviously much better isn't it?

The first show I watched was season 1 of Invincible Youth. Only Sunny and Yuri appear on the first season, and only Sunny and Hyoyeon for the second season.
Getting to know just one or two at a time is much easier to manage, so you don't really need to watch a show where all nine of the girls are on at the same time.
As you naturally would want to watch more and more shows you will get to know them not only by appearancce but also by personality.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:01:07 PM by ln91 »

Offline s9mniloquist

• Adabana
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2012, 02:02:16 PM »
In terms of audio, it's fairly easy to differentiate their voices. There may be some similarities here and there but once they start hitting lows and highs you can tell the difference.
If we're talking about pics and videos, well...face is easy, angle of the nose, shape of the eyes and the lips is very helpful. Of course I am at that point where I know most details like the location of their moles (yes, the moles are a way to identify), like Taeyeon having two moles on the ear, two on the right side of the face, one below her collarbone....well, you get what I mean.
They frequently have different hairstyles so it gets easier to differentiate based on hairstyles and hair color.
And another one is the figure! Especially height lol if there's one thing that sets Soshi apart it's the hilarious height difference. Occasionally some members cheat by using insoles but you have a general idea.

Offline pink-wota

• Juribb pls ;A;
  • FIFTEEEEEENNNNNNN
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2012, 02:41:52 AM »
Lol all you have to do is watch a couple of variety shows.
All it takes is just one variety show!

May I suggest Hello Baby or Dangerous Boys?

Offline takkie

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2013, 08:14:57 AM »
i remember i always mixed up taeyeon and tiffany, along with seohyun/yuri/yoona for the longest time.
but the more i watched their MVs and variety shows, the easier it was for me to tell them all apart.

Offline dronzX

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 02:08:54 PM »
The start of my journey as a sone:
1. Girls Go to School
2. MTV Girls' Generation
3. Horror Movie Factory
4. Hello Baby SNSD
5. Invincible Youth 1 - made me love Sunny and Yuri more than some of them lol

Offline weddc

• ecchi
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 06:29:07 PM »
well it is a tricky thing to know all of them if you are still new.

I have experienced that i cant tell yuri, yoona and seohyun apart when i was first watching at the MV of gee haha

But you will eventually know each of them when you keep watching their shows and their MVs  :D

Offline Kyole5

• ecchi
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
I'm good with faces so I can tell them apart pretty easily! But their hair helps too lol

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Chocolate Love (Retro Pop Ver.)