JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me

Author Topic: Kaze ni Fukaretemo Part3 *update* {RisaNeru, MonaRisa,TechiNeru} Keya46 fanfic  (Read 21393 times)

Offline Spaceboy686

Re: Opposite Attraction (RisaNeru OS) ~AKB48/Keyakizaka46 OSs~
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2017, 08:33:10 AM »
Mayukiiii  :deco: plz post it soon author-san  :bow:

Offline Albiebs22

• Yuuka oshi
  • Sugai sama is Goddess
Re: Opposite Attraction {RisaNeru OS} ~AKB48/Keyakizaka46 OSs/Stories~
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2017, 03:29:15 PM »
JunMayuki?  :panic: just post it already al-san  :thumbup  :mon lovelaff:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 03:39:03 PM by Albiebs22 »
Girl's rule 👩

Offline alvinmahendra

My Love For You Part.1
                            (Mayuki/JunMayu)

A cute girl with a twintail reading her favorite manga peacefully. Ignoring the girl beside her.

Yuki : *poke* *poke* Mou~ Mayu, stop ignoring me! (Mou, she always ignored me everytime she read that damn manga. Even though I’m her bestfriend...)  *pout*

Mayu : *glanced at Yuki* Tck. What do you want, Yuki? Don’t you see I’m reading right now? *annoyed*

Yuki : *sigh* I just- nevermind. Ne, how about we go to the arcade center after school?

Mayu : *glittering eyes* Good idea, Yukirin! *excited*

Yuki was really happy hearing her bestfriend’s answer. Well, she always happy whenever Mayu was happy. Mayu was everything to her.

After the school’s over, they went to the arcade center hand by hand. Mayu leaned her head on Yuki’s shoulder.

*Yuki smiled*

A few moments later, Mayu raised her head from Yuki’s shoulder.

Mayu : Ne, let’s play final fantasy5 later! And dance dance revolution and...(Mayu kept going on and on about which games she wanted to played)

Yuki : (Listened to Mayu’s every word) Un..un. We can play anything you want. *smile*

At the arcade center

Mayu : Hoooh~ hisashiburi.... Yukirin~ let’s go! *dragging Yuki*

Yuki : (Mayuyu kawaiii~) Hai~hai.
Yuki smiled at Mayu’s eagerness.

*bang* *bang* *boom*

Mayu : (Eagerly shoot her enemies) Die, assh*les!

Yuki : (Happily cheering  for Mayu) Ganbatte Mayu-chan~!

Mayu : High score! Yossha~!!!

Mayu hugged Yuki and the two were jumping happily together.

Yuki : Omedetou Mayuyu~ *bright smile*

Mayu : *saw the UFO catcher* Ne, Yuki let’s play those! (pointing her finger at the UFO catcher machine).

Yuki : Sure~ *smile*

They walked toward the UFO catcher. Mayu eyed the cute plushies.

Mayu : Mmm...What should I get...-? –Uh! This one! (pointing her finger at a small pink bunny plushie.

Yuki : (Mayu want this bunny plushie. Should I get it for her?) *nervous* Um...do you want me to get it for you?

Mayu : Un! Onegai! *bright smile*

Yuki : Yosh. I’ll definitely get it! (I have to get this plushie! I don’t want to let Mayuyu down).

After the 15th attemp, Yuki started to lose her hope.

Mayu : *Sigh* It’s okay, Yuki. You don’t have to get the plushie for me. *frown* *dissapointed*

Yuki : Mayu...*look down* (I’ve failed. Now Mayu-chan is sad. Dousiyo...?)  :cry:

Mayu : *sigh*  If only a handsome cool ikemen get it for me... (Mayu said with a dreamy voice)

Yuki felt like someone just shot her right on her heart. Suddenly a black gloomy aura surrounded Yuki.

Mayu called Yuki multiple times but Yuki didn’t respond to her calling. Mayu tapped Yuki’s shoulder.

Mayu : Nee~ Yuki, let’s buy some ice cream!

Yuki : U-un. (Yuki answered with a weak tone)

They went looking for a nice (and cute according to Mayu) cafe.

Mayu : *sparkling eyes* Kawaiii~ Yukirin, let’s go to that cafe! (pointing her finger at a cafe named “bunny princess”).

Yuki : Hai...*gloomy voice* (Yuki still couldn’t get over her failure)

Mayu was awwed at the cafe’s cute interiors. A cute maid wearing a white bunny costume came to their table.

Maid : Welcome to bunny princess, here’s your menus*smile*. Call me when you've decide your orders *wink*

Yuki eyed the flirty maid.

Mayu : *raised her hand* Can I ask you a question?

Maid : Sure~ what is it?

Mayu : Where did you get that cute costume?

Maid : *Touched her chin* Saa~ The boss gave it to me.

Mayu : Sou...Mou, I really want to buy it. It’s so cute~

Maid : Well, you can easily find it at a roleplay store.

Mayu : You’re right. Arigatou~

Maid : Un. No problem~ *smile*

What’s with that maid? So annoying *grunt* Eh- anyway why did Mayuyu want to buy those kind of costume?? Though, I’m sure she would definitely look so cute in a bunny costume.
*dreamy eyes*

Mayu : *tap* Yuki~ *tap harder* Earth to Yuki~!!

Yuki : H-huh? Nani?

Mayu : Tck. Do you want to order or not? *annoyed*

Yuki : U-u-un. Eto... I want this and this and...(Yuki pointed the menus)

After Mayu and Yuki finished their meals, they walked towards their houses.  They walked together because they live on the same neighborhood.
On their way home, Mayu suddenly stopped walking.

Mayu : *facepalm* Ah! Kuso! I forgot to buy chocolate cake for Risa. *sigh*

Yuki : Should we come back to buy the cake?

Mayu : Nah, it’s okay you I can buy it myself. You should go home now.

Yuki : But-

Mayu : Daijobu~ Bye bye Yuki *waving hand* (Mayu rushed back to the town center to buy a cake for her little sister Risa).

Yuki walked home by herself.

Mayu ran to a sweet shop.

Mayu : *pant* *pant* One chocolate cake please!

Patissier : I’m sorry but this boy already bought the last chocolate cake. (The patissier pointing her finger to a boy beside Mayu)

Mayu glanced at the boy. The boy who appeared to be a really handsome ikemen were glancing at her too.

Kakoiii~  so ikemen~  :wub:

Mayu : *blush* A-ano. I’ve promised my little sister to buy her a chocolate cake so... c-can you-

Boy : Ma, I like chocolate cake too. But I don’t want to make a little girl sad so... here, you can take it. *smile*

Mayu : A-are you sure?

*The boy nodded*

Mayu : Jaa, here’s the money. *handed her money to the boy*

Boy : That’s okay, you can keep the money. *smile*

Mayu : A-arigatou, ano...

Boy : Jun. My name’s Matsui Jun. *extended his hand*

Mayu : *shook Jun’s hand* I’m Watanabe Mayu. Arigatou ne, Jun. *shy smile*

Jun: Un. Jaa ne *waving hand*

Mayu : *in a small voice* Jaa... *waving hand* *in daze*
He's definitely my type. I hope we'll meet again someday... *still in daze*

To be continued...

Should I continue this fanfic? Reply please  :snsdyuri: :on ksweat:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 05:42:09 AM by alvinmahendra »
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸
Forever Paruru, Sakura, Neru oshi 💖
My friends call me "Al" ✌

Offline Spaceboy686

Kakoiii~  so ikemen~  :wub:

Mayu : *blush* A-ano. I’ve promised my little sister to buy her a chocolate cake so... c-can you-

Boy : Ma, I like chocolate cake too. But I don’t want to make a little girl sad so... here, you can take it. *smile*

Mayu : A-are you sure?

*The boy nodded*

Mayu : Jaa, here’s the money. *handed her money to the boy*
Boy : That’s okay, you can keep the money. *smile*

Mayu : A-arigatou, ano...

Boy : Jun. My name’s Matsui Jun. *extended his hand*

Mayu : *shook Jun’s hand* I’m Watanabe Mayu. Arigatou ne, Jun. *shy smile*

Noooo! Mayuyu don't fall for Jun  :on speedy: poor Yukirin  :ptam-cry:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
                         My Love For You Part.1
                            (Mayuki/JunMayu)

To be continued...

Interesting.
Plis continue this fic!

Offline alvinmahendra

Spaceboy686 sorry to disappoint you but she MIGHT (it's a side-Junmayu after all  :P
Minami-chan well...I can't just leave it just like that so... :lol:
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸

Offline creepypasta

What’s with that maid? So annoying *grunt* Eh- anyway why did Mayuyu want to buy those kind of costume?? Though, I’m sure she would definitely look so cute in a bunny costume.
*dreamy eyes*

Yuki you perv  XD :ptam-kill:
nice fic author  :twothumbs plz continue  :bow:

Offline RisaNeruLive

Write keyakizaka fanfic next author  :peace:

Offline alvinmahendra

Announcement guys...I don't think I will continue My Love For You. Maybe I will change my mind, but certainly I won't update it soon. On the good side, I'm writing a new fanfic rn. It's RisaNeru!!!  :gmon twirl:
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸

Offline Spaceboy686

Will there be other ships too? Like berimona?

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Announcement guys...I don't think I will continue My Love For You. Maybe I will change my mind, but certainly I won't update it soon. On the good side, I'm writing a new fanfic rn. It's RisaNeru!!!  :gmon twirl:

Ok.
See you if you take it "My love for you"

Offline alvinmahendra

Kaze ni Fukaretemo
                                   (Keyakizaka46 fanfic)

Notes : Due to some issues and misunderstandings, I have rewrite some scenes in this fanfic. Also some scenes were adapted from TokuDare drama.

~Part 1~

Risa POV

I reached for her hand then held her close to my body.

“I will protect you,” I told her.

But then she released herself from my embrace. She pinned me to the wall, then she came closer and closer until we’re only inches apart. She naughtily eyed my lips. She averted her eyes to met mine then back to my lips again. I was waiting for her to closed the distance between us but she let go off me and told me
“I’ll be fine...”

Then she disappeared. I called her again and again but she never came back.

“Risa...Risa...!”

I heard someone called my name.

“Risa! Risa, wake up!”

I woke up to find Dani’s worried face. Me and Dani were having a sleepover at my house. She was always so protective of me. She was kinda like my older sister.

“Did you have a nightmare again?” she asked.

She looked really worried so I tried to convince her that I’m fine.
“I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.”

I gave her a thin smile. She sighed.

“If you say so. Hurry up go to the bathroom then, school’s start in 20 minutes.”

“Haah..?? Why didn’t you wake me up sooner? Damn it!”

I rushed to the bathroom and getting ready to school.

“Wait, Risa your breakfast!” Dani called Risa.

I ate my mom's homemade sandwich while running towards our school.

~~~

Once we arrived, the school gate was almost closed. I was panting heavily. Then I saw Manaka walked towards us.

“You guys are late,” she said.

“This kid here gave me a hard time again,” told Dani.

Dani plucked my head. I grunted.

“I’m not a kid. And we should go to the class now, we’re late already.”

I took Manaka’s hand and led her to our classroom.
We sat on our usual seats. I sat right behind Manaka and Dani. But somehow my seatmate Aoi sat next to Berika.

(Hmm. I wonder if she changed her seating because of my cold attitude. *pft* Whatever, it’s not like I care about that. )

Manaka turned her head toward me.

“Are you okay, Risa?” Manaka asked me worriedly.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine.” I tried to reassured her.

A few minutes later, our math teacher Shiraishi-san came into the classroom with a girl that looked so familiar to me. The girl who always appeared in my nightmares.

“Good morning, class.”

“Good morning, Shiraishi-san.”

“We have a transfer student today. Nagahama-san, please introduce yourself.”

The girl gave Shiraishi-san a slight nod and introduced herself to us.

“My name is Nagahama Neru. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.” She bowed.

Her eyes met mine for a brief moment before she averted her vision. My feeling was mixed between anger, hatred and longing.

(She have disappeared for 16 months. Why is she coming back now?)

“Please seat beside Watanabe-san.” Said Shiraishi-san.

(Nononono. This can’t be happening. Shit, she’s coming to my direction...!!!)

I tried so hard not to looked at her direction. But to my surprise, she only sat beside me without saying a word. We kept silent the whole lessons.
When the lunch time bell rang, Manaka turned her head again. But she didn’t looked at me. Instead, she was smiling while looking at Neru.

“Neru-chan, wanna have lunch with me and my friends?” Manaka offered Neru.

“Un. Sure~” Neru smiled.

(What just happened??? Did Manaka just asked Neru to eat with us?)

“Let’s go?” said Manaka.

Me, Manaka, Dani and Neru walked together to the canteen. Neru walked beside Manaka while I walked between Manaka and Dani.

~~~

Once we sat at our table, I was about to asked Manaka the question when she suddenly spoke.

“I know you guys wondering why I asked Neru to eat with us. Well, Neru is my step-sister.”

“What??? You never told me that you have a step-sister.”

I batted my eyes. Manaka stuttered.

“W-w-well, I might have forgotten. Hehe.”

She nervously put her hand behind her neck.

“Anyway uh...Neru, this is my girlfriend Risa. And that’s my friend Dani” Manaka introduced us to Neru.

(Hah. We already know each other. Well, I thought I knew her. But I'm not sure anymore.)

“Nice to meet you guys,” Neru smiled.

(Teck. I really hate that smile. Trying to look so innocent huh? But I know just how evil you are.)

“U-un,” Dani gave her a slight nod.

I didn’t say anything. More like I don’t want to say anything.

“You know, Neru is a genius. She got a scholarship at a prestigious school in England... but somehow she choose to come back here in Japan. What a shame...,” said Manaka.

(Scholarship? She never told me about scholarship. Is that the reason why she left me?)

“S-sou desu ka?” Dani awkwardly asked.

“Un. Also she was a very popular girl so I’m sure that she has dated handsome British guys. Right, Neru-chan?” Manaka teased Neru.

I glanced at Neru. Somehow I wanna know if this was true.

“That’s not true. I’ve never date anyone ever since...,” she paused.

“Tck. Seriously? Don’t tell me that you're still haven't over her?” asked Manaka.

“Saaa... She's kinda hard to forget...”  Neru lightly answered.

Manaka was annoyed by Neru’s answer. But somehow I felt relieved by her answer. Our eyes met again. But she quickly averted her eyes.

(Neru...are you- no. I can’t do this to Manaka. We’ve been together for seven months. I don’t wanna hurt her...)

~~~

I sighed for the nth time. Her presence and this insufferable silence was killing me. Me and Neru were walking home together because apparently she lived in a house not so far from my house. And Dani told me not to wait for her because she had an urgent students council meeting. I grunted.

(That’s it. I just can’t take this silence anymore.)

“Ne...why did you come back here again?” I asked Neru.

She was silent for a moment. The she answered in a cold tone.

“Hmm? I just wanna take what's mine back.”

Hearing her answer made me so mad at her.

(She want to make me hers again? After left me in the dark? Like hell I would let her!!!)

"You've had your chances. I won't fall for you again!" I stated.

Then I ran away.

End of Risa POV

“You'll be mine soon~” Neru murmured.

She smiled. She knew that Risa still love her. She promised herself to make Risa hers again.

~~~

The next day, Risa was trying hard to ignored her seatmate. Though it turned out to be a pretty hard task since she kept stealing glances at Neru every once and awhile. She grunted.
Neru was messing up with her mind far more than she thought.
Risa kept sighing all the time. The next lesson was sport. But she had no spirit at all. She glanced at Neru. Neru was talking animatedly to a certain short-haired cool girl.

(Since when they were ...? Tck. Whatever. I don’t care.)

Their sport teacher, Takahiro-san gave them instructions. Today, they’re going to do a relay race. He divided them into three teams. There were 21 students in their class, so each teams have 7 members.

A team members : Risa (first runner), Yuuka, Manaka , Aoi, Berika, Nijika, and Habu.

B team members : Techi (first runner), Neru, Yuipon, Zuumin, Fuuchan Ozeki and Akanen.

C team members : Suzumon (first runner), Dani, Miichan, Shiichan, Uemu, Yone and Naako.

Somehow, Risa were really fired up. She ran with all her might. She didn’t want to lose to Techi. But despite Risa’s crazy running, A team were far behind the other teams because of Nijika and Berika’s slow running. B team won the race. Beside ozeki, B team members were good at running. Techi and Neru high fived each other.

Risa glared. She didn’t like that one bit. She kept on glaring at the two.

(What’s with those two? Acting like they’re so close at each other... so annoying!)

Manaka saw her girlfriend’s dark expression so she decided to approached her.

“Are you okay, Risa?” asked Manaka.

“I’m fine!” Risa angrily answered.

Risa stormed off. Leaving her girlfriend confused and upset.

“What’s with her?” Manaka murmured.

~~~

Risa quickly changed her clothes to her normal seifuku. She took her bento then rushed to the her favorite tree. She wanted to be alone. She ate her bento slowly under the tree. Somehow her bento taste different today. She wondered if her mom forgot to put seasonings. Or is it because her bad mood? She sighed.
Once she was done eating, she got up and getting ready to came back to her class. But a certain droopy eyed girl stopped her in her track.

“What do you want, Nagahama?” Risa coldly asked Neru.

“To make you mine again. That’s the reason why I came back here, remember?”

Neru slowly walked towards Risa. Risa tried to walked away but Neru blocked her. Neru touched Risa’s cheek.

“I know you still love me...”

Risa slapped Neru’s hand.

“Don’t be kidding. I don't love you. I have Manaka now!”

“Heh... Do you like kissing her? You used to love kissing me, right?” Neru mocked Risa.

“Tck. Of course I like kissing her. Her kisses are waaay better than yours." Risa stated.

“Jaaa... Is that mean that you won't kiss me, then?" Neru innocently asked.

Neru bites her lip and closed her eyes.

Risa knew that if she kissed Neru, things will turned really bad. Bad she just couldn't resist Neru's pink kissable lips. Her heart started to beats really fast. She gulped.

(God, I really miss her. But I can’t give up. I...I don’t wanna hurt Manaka.)

She wasn't on her right mind. She decided to followed her inner devil.

"Screw this-"

She kissed Neru passionately. She really missed that soft lips. She could feel Her lips hugging Neru's. She smiled into the kiss. Neru put her hands on Risa's neck, tried to deepens the kiss. Suddenly...

“What the hell?!”

Both of them were surprised by the sudden voice. Standing before them was none other than Harada Aoi, Risa's ex-seatmate.

To be continued

Thanks for reading this fanfic and reply please  :ptam-ok: :hee:
P.S. This fanfic was made by me from my friend's (Shafira) idea
We're apologise for the misunderstanding

I will post the second part on 15-16th October  :cow:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:46:56 AM by alvinmahendra »
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸

Offline RisaNeruLive

OMG Neru why don't you just tell Risa you love her   :angry:
Please continue this fanfic author  :thumbup
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:14:25 AM by RisaNeruLive »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Neru Neru Neru, you sly tanuki.
Ahhh, this fanfiction will be filled with heart pains. I can see it now. A fabulous start to something that will work out to be great, I think.

Offline creepypasta

Neruuu you  :smh how dare you hurted Risa-sama  :angry:
plz continue this fanfic  :mon pray2:

Offline alvinmahendra

@RisaNeruLive : I will, promise  :thumbsup
@Shinoki : it's gonna be a little angsty, but I love happy end so  :hip smile:
@creepypasta : Neru is not that bad, you'll see  :cathappy:
 P.S. Thank you everyone for your support  :bow:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 12:42:07 AM by alvinmahendra »
Bi-boy guitarist 🎸

Offline creepypasta

@creepypasta : Neru is not that bad, you'll see  :cathappy:

Could it be that she left Risa because of her parents? :O

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
As it seems to be coming from this particular thread that an issue has popped up. AS I'M NOT A MOD, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO DIRECTLY ALLEVIATE THE SITUATION.

However, I will be doing this as a way to see where everything stands and with anything I will just look at all sides with a serious accusation. Please PM me everything that seems to make it easier to understand. As plagiarism is a serious concern, I will contact the people in a necessary manner to resolve ASAP

And as it stands please do not post here with any new updates or other comments until it can be done.

Thanks.

It is reopened for now.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 11:41:10 PM by kuro_808 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline RisaNeruLive

Thank goodness  :nervous you should be careful next time al-san  :doh:

Offline Albiebs22

• Yuuka oshi
  • Sugai sama is Goddess
Could it be that she left Risa because of her parents? :O

Hoho smh I don't think that's the reason   :? I want a surprise
Girl's rule 👩

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: DJ Deckstream - Something about me