JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity

Author Topic: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]  (Read 77687 times)

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]
« Reply #420 on: September 14, 2008, 02:01:16 PM »
I'm gonna bump this baby once again ;)
I remembered reading this ages ago but couldn't actually remember what happen so that means I just HAD to read it again, and when doing so, it all~ came back to me! :heart:
It was incredibly enjoyable coz it was so damn cutesy, even the angst was sooo sweet :mon inluv:
I love how you use the only true way to get around a love triangle... Make a threesome out of it XD
You've grown so much as a writer too, you can see it through this fic and over amongst ur many one-shot/shorter stories thread, you keep on improving and it's amazing... YAY! The real winners in this are us, the readers, so even better :D
I could praise you more but I have to save something for later :lol:

A question though, do you ever get freaked out when ur in a taxi or do you avoid them at all costs? :P

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: The Lines Are Blurred ... [completed]
« Reply #421 on: September 16, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »
LOL, no I don't get freaked out by cabs. In fact, I'd take one over getting squashed on the bus or train any day :lol: I usually end up putting the girls in a taxi since it seems like the most common way for them to get around.

You don't know how happy I am to hear you say I've improved :hip aww: I always feel that I'm not that good as a writer. So seeing your comment makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :mon cute: THANK YOU SO MUCH lollipopgirl :kneelbow:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Identity