JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 342783 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
^ have to say he's right about it..

have to say Triple H will retain the title while Edge and Kane will lose(would be cool to see Edge and Triple H fight for both titles, since Raw has no big champion now)

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
I had just remembered about the ppv that when on last night, so I went to check out the WWE site to see how it went down.

HHH beat Cena.
Edge beat Batista.
Mark Henry beat both Big Show and Kane, and is the new ECW champ.
Matt Hardy beat Chavo.
Kofi Kingston beat Y2J, is now the new IC champ.
Morrison and Miz beat Finlay and Hornswoggle.
Mickie James beat Katie Lea Burchill.
Cody Rhodes turned on Hardcore Holly, was actually Ted DiBiase's mystery partner, and they both won the tag titles.

RAW doesn't have a champion now, so that's a definite change, for a brand to not have a champion.
Smackdown now has both the WWE champ and the World Heavyweight champ.
ECW still has their champ, since Mark Henry was drafted to ECW and won the title last night.
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • That was an Unknown Unknown
"Night Of Champions" was awesome. I'm surprised that 3 New Champs were crowned..............well 2 1/2 since Rhodes regained his other half of the World Tag Titles. Kingston winning the Intercontinental Championship was awesome both he and Jericho pulled off an awesome match. If anything most likely CM Punk will challenge Edge and take the World Heavyweight Title from him back to Raw. But as it looks Kofi is the top superstar on Raw being that he's the only one on Raw with a singles title.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
O, so Raw has no champ at all now?  Wow. I remember when Smackdown had no Heavyweight/WWE champion. and then they did a tournament, where JBL won, but then he didn't get a new belt because Batista (champ at the time) came and there was no need for it.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
O, so Raw has no champ at all now?  Wow. I remember when Smackdown had no Heavyweight/WWE champion. and then they did a tournament, where JBL won, but then he didn't get a new belt because Batista (champ at the time) came and there was no need for it.

Yeah I remember that. He was gonna be the New "Smackdown" Champion but yeah Batista getting drafted ruined that. But yeah Kofi Kingston is the top superstar on Raw since he holds the only singles championship while ECW has it's title back along with the US title and Smackdown has both World Champions on it.

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Scratch that CM PUNK is the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! He cashed in "Money in the Bank" on Raw against Edge. Now Raw has the World Title back.

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ lol u got here before i did lol

so smackdown is gonna go in a Triple H vs Edge direction then, with Batista/Cena vs CMPunk on RAW (guess)

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
You could just see how this was gonna play out, it was just far too transparent a setup after the Night of Champions ppv.
With Edge coming out, then Batista beating him down, only to have CM Punk cash in and win the title... I can only chuckle at all that. :lol:
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
I was thinking Punk was gonna cash in MITB right after Triple H's defense. I mean Night of Champions ended rather early so I figured with Triple H tired from defending it against Cena. Punk was gonna make good on his promise and cash it in asap. Oh well he's now the champ and now Raw has the World Title again..............................now Rey Mysterio can take it from him once he gets a title shot.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Oh, sweet...merciful...crap! :o

He's just not the same without the long hair.  :sweatdrop:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well "The Great American Bash" was awesome. 3 new champions were crowned and one hell of a parking lot brawl between JBL and John Cena. I must say it was a great ppv and if anything the next Raw and Smackdown's should be interesting considering the outcomes on some of the matches.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Just checked their site, and saw that Michelle MCCool was crowned WWE's first divas champion.  What ever happened to the "womens" champion belt.

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Just checked their site, and saw that Michelle MCCool was crowned WWE's first divas champion.  What ever happened to the "womens" champion belt.

Around the time of the draft Smackdown only had one champion. And last year they dismissed the Cruiserweight Title. So basically Vickie decided to give the divas of smackdown a belt to fight for. Which is good otherwise they're just wasting space on Smackdown. So Raw has the "Womens" Title while Smackdown has the new "Divas" title

Offline DHG

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow what a Monday Night Raw. D-Lo Brown made his return and Santino and Beth Phoenix kissed lol

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
the John Cena, JBL parking lot brawl at the Great American Bash was pretty brutal.  :yep:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Santino and Beth Phoenix kissed lol
I was watching that and when they were doing the wastelocks I was thinking, "they're not gonna...are they?"

Then they DID and I was all :mon wtf:.

:lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
drumroll plese...

The new Raw General Manager IS...  MIKE ADAMLE!!

yep, start throwing stuff..least we get Cena-Batista match at SummerSlam

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
The new Raw General Manager IS...  MIKE ADAMLE!!
Yeah, definitely did NOT see that one comin'. :lol:

Mind you, this is probably a step up/better role for him, considering how he sucked so much ass at being an announcer/commentator.

Offline claymore

• Shining Hustler
  • ecchi
  • Member+
"This isn’t an invention, it’s a responsibility. We need to study this, and if we find that it will help mankind move peacefully forward, then we shall share it’s teachings, because we are not only men of science, we are men of hope."

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
^ lol, I don't even know what to say about that.  Good luck to him though

Just read that HHH and his wife Stephanie had their second child, another girl.  He was probably hoping for a son :lol:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer