JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Let It Be

Author Topic: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread  (Read 304551 times)

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: Fanfics Review / General Discussion Thread
« Reply #940 on: March 20, 2010, 04:35:36 AM »
^
O.o you serious??? aika?!?! XDD only as a cute little sister to me dude XDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #941 on: March 20, 2010, 11:40:42 AM »
^Reaction seconded.

i do notice that Aika is quite fascinated with Ai, but I don't think I could really see that as being more than a one sided first love type deal. Now that you mentioned it, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with. ;)

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #942 on: March 20, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »
I'm tempted to do Ishiyoshi again some day, and do it right (at least, my version of right). It's been a while since good Ishiyoshi fics have been around.

I still like GAM, but no one beats Commie/OTN1's epic universe, so I won't aspire to that. XD

TakaGaki...I dunno...maybe I might come back to it after recovering from the overdose. Haha. I'm pretty much an Ai fan, so basically...Ai x anyone appeals to me. :P My recent favorite crack would be Ai/Aika. >_> I be working on that a widdle soon. :lol:

:w00t:

Did Essy just say IshiYoshi and tempted to do in the same sentence???!!!

But wait, you once wrote IshiYoshi?  :shocked

I'm a new reader, I haven't flipped back pages just yet, and I can't be bothered because I don't know what's what unless I click on every link o.o

And I've been hearing a lot about OTN1 as well, but have never seen the fics by (I'm lost).

You guys need to link me, please.

I've missed out on so much.  :nervous

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #943 on: March 20, 2010, 03:48:25 PM »
^Yes I have written Ishiyoshi before, even though they weren't actually the main characters. XD DO NOT READ AA!!!!

As for OTN1's epicness, see here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11131.0

All the GAM love you'll ever need in this lifetime...right there. :lol: Have fun!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #944 on: March 20, 2010, 05:46:18 PM »
^wait, if GAM wasnt the main characters in AA,then who were?!?! XDD i think u shoul update that btw~ XDD lol but im sure your bussy^^;

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #945 on: March 21, 2010, 12:21:42 AM »
Omg, if AA was updated again after this long, you know what that means, right? Takagaki! :rofl: Besides, there's also Nocturne and Gegenshein (?) AND Destiny Love. But we shouldn't try to put undue pressure on our Essy-sama, so geez guys, lay off. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #946 on: March 21, 2010, 01:59:52 AM »
Thanks for sticking up for me, rndy. :lol:

And yes I am busy, and office work is making me totally unmotivated to write. >_< I want to kick back and relax, but the thought of impending work keeps me on my toes and I can't relax enough to write. :/ Pah.

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #947 on: March 21, 2010, 02:18:31 AM »
lol i know rndy~ i'm only kidding with the rushing~^^ hopefuly you'll get a break soon essy^^

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #948 on: March 21, 2010, 04:35:25 AM »
^Yes I have written Ishiyoshi before, even though they weren't actually the main characters. XD DO NOT READ AA!!!!

Oooooooo, doesn't matter if they're main or not, I'm interested. And by striking out DO NOT READ, means you want me to read. Hai!  ;)

As for OTN1's epicness, see here: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11131.0

All the GAM love you'll ever need in this lifetime...right there. :lol: Have fun!

Thanks for the link!  :thumbsup
So it was in the library section. I need to check this place out more often.

You do seem to have a few stories hanging...
But I know what's it's like. I could never finish stories because other ideas kept popping up and demanding for attention to be written!  XD
To fix that kind of problem, you really do need a truckload of willpower >.< But I'll eventually read all your stuff, Essy, and probably bug you like the others.  :grin:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #949 on: March 21, 2010, 10:55:37 AM »
Meh, I wish I could just shut myself into a tiny room and just write. Lol. Except that food and other things would become an issue, so...*shrugs*

Ack someone else to bug me. Haha. But then again no one's been bugging me cos I've been relatively anonymous. Muahahaha. :lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #950 on: March 21, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »
Lurker mode on?

Offline Beecubed

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #951 on: March 21, 2010, 12:23:47 PM »
Meh, I wish I could just shut myself into a tiny room and just write. Lol. Except that food and other things would become an issue, so...*shrugs*

A prison cell sounds about right for you. ^__^

Ack someone else to bug me. Haha. But then again no one's been bugging me cos I've been relatively anonymous. Muahahaha. :lol:

*psssssst*NextDestinyLoveinstallmentplease

Lurker.

:P

I remember when Ishiyoshi was my fav pairing, but it's hard to find hide nor hair of them around here anymore.

Peace, IshiYoshi brethren. (or are you no longer an IshiYoshi fan?  :cry:)

That's true - I'm just in the process of reading all the old stuff right now. I came across your Innocence just recently too, rndm  :) I plan to read it! --- though it doesn't look complete, and seems like you have no intention of updating either. I guess with your new OTPs and all... still, I  :heart: TakaGaki too.  :thumbsup
Black and Blue is also on my reading list.
My reading list has officially become neverending.   :lol:

But coming back to Takagaki, there's just something about them, like they could work, but at the same time, I could see them going through a lot to make it so. I dig turmoil fics, I guess, with just enough happiness in it to give me hope.

You got that right.
TakaGaki may equate to boring for some people, but then again, none of us truly know what goes behind the scenes. Only they know. And that's where our creative licence kicks into play. xD
A lot of us seem to assign them personalities anyway (at least, give them more dimension). So we can tweak them to suit our more interesting plotlines.

You like turmoil fics? Let's be friends  :)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #952 on: March 21, 2010, 12:58:52 PM »
*psssssst*NextDestinyLoveinstallmentplease

Lurker.

:ph43r:

:lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #953 on: March 21, 2010, 05:10:58 PM »
you know me for bugging you for Gegenschein, so maybe I can treat this as a side bugging project.  :D

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #954 on: March 21, 2010, 05:15:16 PM »
^You know, I had an idea for Gegenschein earlier, but since you weren't around to discuss it, it snuck away again. :lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline kitaoji

• Member+
« Reply #955 on: March 21, 2010, 09:46:44 PM »
^You know, I had an idea for Gegenschein earlier, but since you weren't around to discuss it, it snuck away again. :lol:

:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Give me some time to play in my new fandom pool for a bit, and I'll be back.  Really!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #956 on: March 21, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »
Peace, IshiYoshi brethren. (or are you no longer an IshiYoshi fan?  :cry: )
Ishiyoshi is THE pairing. I still get mad when I see YoMiki or YoMako, like, to me, Rika is the only suitable person for Hitomi. They're just not my number one anymore. And now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't written a good W in a while, but that one's hard to make believable nowadays.

That's true - I'm just in the process of reading all the old stuff right now. I came across your Innocence just recently too, rndm
Oh god! *ducks head* I can't stomach that crap anymore. Why did anyone let me post that back then, I should have been mauled for even dreaming it up.

I plan to read it! --- though it doesn't look complete, and seems like you have no intention of updating either.
It's not that I have no intention of finishing it because I've moved on from those pairings being the center of my universe, it's just that nothing can save that story. I was such an emofaq teenager.

I guess with your new OTPs and all... still, I  :heart: TakaGaki too.  :thumbsup
Black and Blue is also on my reading list.
My reading list has officially become neverending.   :lol:
Lawls. B&B will eventually get updated, I'm just having a creative meltdown at the moment, ADD kicking in hardcore. When I do finally post, I'm going to bomb the forum and I'll put up two chapters of B&B, though I'm not promising gold and I apologize in advance for it seeming a little flat in most places.

You got that right.
TakaGaki may equate to boring for some people, but then again, none of us truly know what goes behind the scenes. Only they know. And that's where our creative licence kicks into play. xD
A lot of us seem to assign them personalities anyway (at least, give them more dimension). So we can tweak them to suit our more interesting plotlines.

Yup, their dynamic is so interesting, I mean, they were best friends back in the day, but now that they're leading, it seems like it's so rare to get some good interaction between them. It's like, why? So I figure, they're either not that close anymore, which begs the question, what happened? or they're so close to each other that they don't need to be all honeymooning in public like little girls, which is so :wub:

And I mean that little rant in a purely platonic way. Except in fics. Because Takagaki can almost never be platonic in fics.

You like turmoil fics? Let's be friends  :)
Yay! New friend! *handshake?*

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #957 on: March 22, 2010, 12:06:01 AM »
well if you watch the new momusu dvd mag, you can see some takagaki-ness...eventhough it involed life/death situations XDD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #958 on: March 22, 2010, 01:31:40 PM »
Can't find it where it's not private, so I guess I'll just wait until someone uploads it. :(  You know, one day, I promise I'm going to actually buy some stuff. Just, you know, as soon as I'm not broke like a joke.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #959 on: March 22, 2010, 04:45:16 PM »
I just bought some stuff! XD I think I'll laminate and frame up my High King A4 size photo and bring it to work. That way I have something to motivate me to continue Destiny Love. :lol:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Let It Be