JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night

Author Topic: [OneShots] #35 Ice skating rink [sayamilky]  (Read 48580 times)

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
Re: [One Shots]#06 CANDY (Ichikawa Miori x Oba Mina x Yokoyama Yui)
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2011, 05:53:38 PM »
@Kuji thank you. I will write my 9th gen fic. I will. I will! I like nanchanxparuru a lot.  I like them more than minarun and yui, but this two are too lovey dovey in real life so i’m having trouble expressing them in fics  I have at least 3 of them, half written. I’ll finish at least one soon, probably... I hope.

@immortal_K  thank you. :3

I wanted to stick to my routine of posting a fic at least once a week, but due to certain things, I'm not really in the right mood to finish up this majisuka fic yet. At least not until I get my DVD box.  hurry up and fly here please..

Part one of three. (I think. Or maybe i'll finish it in the next update. idk.)

It's quite short. Forgive me. And I haven't thought of a title. I hope I'll come out with one when I'm done with it.

I am Matsui Rena. I am also Gekikara
I like blood. I like violence. I like making people angry.
She is Kashiwagi Yuki. She is also Black.
She doesn’t talk much. She doesn’t get angry.

The first time I met her was when after I lost to Yuko-san. Yuko-san was strong. I’ve never lost a single fight until I met her. Even though I punched, kicked and did all I could, she never faltered. She just laughed and before I knew it, I was on the ground, dazed.

Yuko-san was weird too. Unlike the other people I’ve fought with, she said she liked me and wanted me to call her Yuko-san. What was it to be liked by someone? I didn’t understand then. No one has ever said they liked me. After which, she somehow dragged me up the stairs to the musical instrument clubroom. I was probably too shocked by her earlier actions to retaliate.

There were four people in that room. One was playing with a toy. One was staring into empty space. One was busy painting her nails. And the last one was reading a black book.

“This is Gekikara. Our new member”

Yuko-san really was weird. No one in their right mind would grab someone they’ve just defeated and dragged them to join a club. The other members were weird too. I was pretty sure I was covered in plenty of blood, my hair was wrangled, but unlike other people who had some form of reaction when they saw me, these four girls just looked up, nodded and went back to what they were doing before.

“Here’s your jacket.”

I picked it up with two fingers, tilted my head a little and looked at it before accepting it. It was dark green with some dragons on the back. It looked sort of nice. Somehow. So I put it on.

I was a first year then. I was in this unknown club in this weird new school with a bunch of first years who all wore different jackets except for Yuko-san who didn't wear any. 

Nevertheless, we ended up gathering in the clubroom daily without fail. But there was nothing for me to do. I didn't have nails to paint, books to read, or a yoyo to play with and I was never the type to daze into space.

So I ended up only spending less than 5 minutes in the room before I left. I had better things to do. Like looking for fights with idiots who bought the last melon pan.

But my routine changed one week later.

"Gekikara"

Yuko-san called me as I was walking towards the door. I turned around.

She was standing at the blackboard which had a bunch of scribbles on it. Apparently she decided only yesterday that she wanted us to be Majisuka's top.

"I'll be with Sado. Torigoya, you're with Shibuya. That leaves Black.. and Gekikara."

Ever since I've entered this club, the only one I've seen fighting in Yuko. And that's only because I fought against her. Looking at them again, I wondered, can they really fight?

"First floor, you two the second floor, and I'll take the third floor with Sado. Be back in this room in no less than an hour."

I watched as Shibuya dragged Torigoya out somewhat unwillingly.

Black just cocked her head towards the door.

I bit my nails and walked out.

She was fast. And strong. By the time I took down seven people, she probably had at least twice my number.

"You need to learn not to waste your time with these people."

Was that even a word of advice? Or was it a subtle compliment?

Black. She's interesting too. Just like Yuko-san. Is everyone in the Rapapa like that?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 06:32:51 PM by Hatake »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: [One Shots]#07.1 MAJISUKA GEKIKARA X BLACK
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2011, 06:13:22 PM »
Yes another Geki x black fic.
Please continue when you can XD

I love to see more of their fics  :)

Offline apparently

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2011, 10:41:28 PM »
omg i was totally almost in tears while reading the oneshot with lemon DDD: lajfllskahdklshda i want my lemom to be fresh and happy not sad! ; _____ ;

but yay gekiblack!!! i can never get enough of those two my gosh~ so this looks likes it's a three-shot ^^. can't wait to see how geki's feelings towards black will develop. thanks for the update and sorry for not keeping up lol ):

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2011, 11:05:20 PM »
I want more too~  :wub:

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2011, 12:25:51 AM »
i love your fic please update soon...! :cow:

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2011, 01:19:12 PM »
Thank you for the replies. I'll try to update the Black/Gekikara soon. ^^

I know I said I'll write a Nanchan X Paruru fic next, but the ones that are half written are not exactly suitable right now. So I finished this instead.

It's a 9th Gen fic, I mentioned everyone. How big a role they play in this fic is a different story.
Pairings: Yokoyama/Oba and Mori/Shimazaki 
This is also the same setting for my other 9th Gen fics. Not that anyone knows anyway.

Bonds they share
There were nine of them in total in this club. But right now, she was the only one in the room.

It was understandable. The teachers in this school never had a habit of releasing them on time.

But there was another reason. Some of them had another club to go to. Some of them had a part time job.

The door opens.

Yamauchi Suzuran stepped in cheerfully, with Nagao Mariya following behind. 

"Yui-chan~"

Yokoyama smiled at them as she patted on the empty seat next to her.

Nagao walked towards the bookshelf looking for something to read while Yamauchi starting digging her schoolbag, looking for the assignment in which she needed Yokoyama's help.

They weren't just a literature club.

They were good friends too. Friends who helped each other, friends who gave each other support in times of need. And friends who knew when it was time to excuse themselves when the atmosphere around them turned pink. Although there was still one or two of them who couldn't read the mood at times.

"You need to complete the square before you can integrate this"

Yamauchi nodded.

Nagao found a book and sat down.

There was a cool autumn breeze. The curtains in the room flapped gently.

"I'm sorry I'm late! I had cleaning duty to do."

Takeuchi Miyu, the youngest member of the club, ran into the room with her forehead full of sweat. Her usually neat short hair was slightly messy.

"Miyu-chan doesn't have to apologize."
She looked around.
"Most of them are not here yet anyway."

Takeuchi nodded as she placed her bag down. Her face flushed from the running and the way she entered the room.

The atmosphere in the room was slightly off. It was calm, quiet and soothing as always. But she could tell that today, especially today, there was this tension floating around.

Perhaps it was because she was young, or perhaps she belonged to the people mentioned earlier that lacked the ability to read the situation at times, or perhaps she couldn't stand the mood anymore. She opened her mouth.

"It's about Mina and Anna isn't it?"

There was this awkward silence that added on to the already tense situation. Yamauchi
paused her pen, Nagao never flipped her page. And Yokoyama continued to stare at Yamauchi's assignment.

Takeuchi blinked.

"Does Haruu have work today? Mariko needed to run an errand for her family, so she's unable to come."

Yamauchi tried to change the topic. 

Nagao finally flipped her page.

"She has a shift today."

Basketball training was long and tough. The girl on the court was running and running. But the girl at the sidelines could tell. The other girl was running faster than usual, more than usual.

The girl at the sideline never stopped watching. Even though a small part of her wanted to tear her eyes off for a moment to check the time.

But she didn't. She couldn't. This, she felt, was one of the forms of support she could give the other girl. She could only watch from afar.

The girl practicing basketball fell.

There was no one else on the court. There wasn't even any basketball practice this week. There wasn't even any competition in the next month.

There wasn't any need to push herself.

The girl by the side ran up to the girl who fell down.

A towel in one hand. A water bottle on the other hand.

Deep in her heart, she actually hesitated for a moment.

She knows the other girl's personality. She knows how she likes to brood about things, how sensitive she is, how she has a low self esteem.

Should I help her? Or should I let her be.

But she still ran forward. The body knows better than the mind.

There was a mix of sweat and dirt on the taller girl's face. She handed over the water bottle while she proceeded to wipe her face.

The other girl just looked at the bottle.

There were rumours. A plenty. And a particular one that was flying around very quickly for the past few days. But she didn't ask.

Even when they were called into the principal's office.

Because she didn't say either.

If she didn't question, she didn't mention.

That was the sort of relationship they had. No matter what happens, they know that they would support her in any way they can. But right now, they will not probe.

Both Shimazaki and Yokoyama.

They will not ask.

At the far end of the room, where Yokoyama and Oba were sitting, there was no sound. Yamauchi had kindly dragged Takeuchi to the other corner where Nagao was sitting.

Yokoyama didn't say anything. Not a single word of comfort. "It'll be alright" or "Don't worry", that sort of line.

She was the type of person that meant every line she spoke.

So the only thing she did was to hug Oba. Pat her gently on the back and silently hope that everything would be alright.

She was gentle. She was kind.

She is Yokoyama Yui. She is Oba Mina's lover.

Yamauchi placed a slice of cake that she brought to school on the table. Nagao poured some tea. Miyu just kept giving Yamauchi weird looks.

"Let's go for Karaoke after club has ended."

The others would just support them in their own form. They would help each other in their own way.

To see them smile again.

"You are not alone"

"Even if the whole world goes against you, I will still be there for you. I will believe in you. I will support you. So stay strong. Don't give up. "

The words that are left unsaid.
There is no need for such words.

The heart and mind can convey much more. These bonds they all share.

"Because I love you"

Next up would be either Mayuki/W Matsui/Part 2 of Geki Black

I am also sorry for excluding Ichikawa from this fic. If I do write a continuation of this plot, I will include her in. She went for karaoke after all.

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
Re: [One Shots]#08 (9TH GEN) Bonds they share - Yokoyama/Oba, Mori/Shimazaki
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2011, 04:05:59 PM »
No replies for my 9th gen fic? D:
I shall delude myself and pretend it's because I'm updating too quickly

Somehow I end up writing more when school starts. ._. odd.

It’s a extra story to the previous Mayuki fic. Not really linked. But you can assume it’s in the same universe/timeline/setting.

Extra Story - MAYUKI

It is eight pm. I am sitting on the sofa watching DVDs with a cup of hot drink in my hand. I’ve bought a few recently and I’ve wanted to watch them.
My eyes are glued to the screen. 
Beep

Someone sent a message.

Who can that be. I’m busy here. It’s not everyday I get a day off the next day and I want to spend it resting.

Oh. It’s Mayu.

Yukirin~ I just ended work and I missed the last bus home. Can I stay at your place tonight?

You’ve just ended work?

I looked down at my watch. It’s already twelve fifteen. That’s not right. I remembered her schedule. She’s supposed to end work at eight.

I flipped my notebook open.

I was right. She’s supposed to end at eight.

My eyebrows creased a little as I frowned.

Oh right.

I better reply her. 

What happens if I say no? 

Beep

Kashiwagi Yuki! 

I was kidding.

You can come over now. 

The doorbell rings. 

That’s… fast.

“Mayu!”

“Sorry for imposing on you,” 

“Mayu. What if I wasn’t at home?”

“Eh?”

It seemed that she never thought of it.

That’s why I’m always thinking about her. Worrying about her. That girl just doesn’t consider all the possibilities some times.

“Come in. It’s cold outside.” 

I closed the door. I suddenly feel so much warmer. Was it really that cold out there?

I looked down. No wonder I felt so much warmer. Mayu was hugging me.

I didn’t even notice. When did I hug her back?

This action came too naturally.

That’s not very good. If we keep this up, other members might start to notice. 

I’ll get you something to warm you up,”

You don’t have to~ I’ll just drink from this cup,”

“Th-That’s mine!”

“Isn’t that why I’m drinking from it?”

“If you wanted a kiss, you can just ask for it. You don’t have to steal one indirectly.”

Her face reddens.

She’s so cute when she blushes. I want to hug her. I want to kiss her. I want to do more. Wait. I better stop thinking of this right now.

She walked into my room and sat on my bed. I followed behind her.

“Mayu.”

“Yes?”

“You missed me, didn’t you?”

I try to engage in conversation to divert my thoughts.

There’s no reply. She’s pretending to be busy drinking. 

When can I finally get this tsundere girl to admit her love for me?!

Oh. I think I have an idea.

"Mayu~ Your work ends at eight.”

“How did you know?!”
She puts down her cup.

"I’m Kashiwagi Yuki.”
I smirked.

"I-I…There was some delay!”

Can she come up with a better excuse?
I laughed. This girl just can’t lie. She’s so cute when she tries.

My fingers gently pinched the cheeks in front of me. Soft.

I pulled and played with her face.

"Don’t lie~”

She tried to avoid my gaze.

"Eets the tuuruth,”

I moved closer to her face as I continued to pinch her.
She struggled a little.

No use. Mayu. There’s no use when you’re up against me.
I smirked again unknowingly.   

I could now feel her breath tickling my face.
She moved in to attempt to kiss me.

I quickly stepped back and stopped pinching her.

"I don’t kiss liars~”

The look on her face changed. She looks a little grumpy. Ah. But a grumpy Mayu is still cute.

I suddenly feel this chill down my spine.

Is she plotting something?

My eyes widened.

Watanabe Mayu shoved me out of my room and closed the door. My own room!

"Mayu!”
I knocked on the door.

"You can sleep outside tonight.”

But this is my house!

I knocked for another five minutes.

My hand hurts.

I sighed.

I guess I’ll be sleeping on the sofa tonight.

I shifted around. The sofa’s not very comfortable. And despite the heater, it’s starting to get chilly.

She could at least have given me a pillow or a blanket when she kicked me out.

Despite all that, I somehow fell asleep.

I didn’t hear the room door opening.

I didn’t hear footsteps.

But I felt something warm and soft next to me.

"Good night Yuki~”

When I woke up the next day, I was aching. This was worse than dance practice.
2 people squeezing on a small sofa was a little too much.

I should stop being so nice to Mayuki and complete the ones with a sad ending. but i like them so much i can’t bear to hurt them. D:
I'm taking in 5 requests on tumblr. So i guess, there'll be a variation of pairings/genre for the next few fics. 

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [One Shots]#09 Extra story - Mayuki
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2011, 08:02:41 AM »
I LOVE Tsundere Mayuyu~  :wub:

She just so cute~  XD

Thanks for updating~  :D

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2011, 05:02:25 PM »
Awww, that was so cute! Though I do feel like Mayu was still unnecessarily harsh, the ending was really sweet. Thanks for writing this~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »
@ Renachii thank you. :D I like tsundere mayu too
@Vanui Mayu's a tsundere. XD

1/5 of the song request/suggestion fic.
Suggested by: okotteiru on tumblr

:D I wrote a wmatsui as requested. for the other 4 requests, I may take some time to finish them as I’m still writing my other drabble/fics too. But I’ll definately fufil the requests. So please wait paitently. Thank you! 

this is quite short though. I will also try to do my best in trying other writing styles if possible.

好き 好き 好きSuki suki suki - W Matsui

It's the summer festival. We are both donned in kimonos and her hair is did up nicely. She looks even better than usual. I can't help but stare openly.

I am Matsui Jurina. The girl walking next to me, who I'm busy staring at is Matsui Rena. Even though she is 6 years older than me, we are officially dating.

No one can tell when we walk down the stores. About the age difference I mean.

Although I think they can't tell that we are together anyway.

It's been 2 months since we officially moved from friends to lovers. But things are still the same between us. Is it supposed to be like that for 2 girls who are together?

Because in a normal relationship, a guy gets to kiss her now right?

But I kissed Rena before we even dated. Her first kiss too.

There seems to be no change in our relationship besides our status. I hug you. I kiss you. I tell you I love you.

It's the same as how it was 2 months ago.

I want something more. We are now lovers.

"Rena-chan~"

"I love you."

Rena looks at me and smiles.

It's a lovely smile. But wait. That's how she usually reacts anyway.

I wish she would respond to that. Can you say something more?

I let go of her hand as I ran towards the takoyaki store.

"Food!"

She's still smiling at me.

"1 box please."

She tries to pay for my food. I stopped her.

I always think that it's fate that brought us together. To be able to meet you. That's something I am really thankful of.

"Rena-chan, open your mouth~"

"We're in public." she tries to stop me from feeding her by swatting my hand.

Is this flirting? 

As we watch the fireworks, I wonder. Will things be the same even if nothing happened that day? Will we both still come to the festival, play games, eat, and watch fireworks together like this?

I get worried. Maybe it's because I'm young. But I need the confirmation. You're good looking. I don't want others to have you. I don't want you to be with someone else. I want you to be mine. Only mine.

They say love is between 2 people. I'm doing my best to make sure you love me more.  So please do your best as well. I need you to give me more.

They also say that if you make a wish when the largest fireworks explodes, your wish comes true.

I don't know if I believe in this or not. But it doesn't hurt to try.

I closed my eyes and made a wish.

But another part of me thinks that this is fine. Even if nothing much has changed, even if I'm slightly unsatisfied. This is still fine.

You don't need to say it aloud.
So long I can spend time with you, be together with you. Eat together. Go out together. Stick together.

That is fine with me too.

The fireworks display ended.

The crowd is dissipating.

You suddenly turned and kissed me.

That's the first time you took the initiative. I'm shocked. I'm happy.

I jumped at you.

You try to stop me again.

"We're in public." you say this again.

But this time, your actions don't match your words.

Have you received my strong feelings?

Or did my wish come true?

Whatever the case is.
Let's continue to become happy lovers.

A happy wmatsui this time. XD which means i'll write sadder ones next tme

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
Re: [One Shots]#10 Suki Suki Suki - W Matsui
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2011, 07:40:27 PM »
KYAAAAAA WMATSUI O:

Thank you so much for writing this! It's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I love these two to death. Tsundere Rena is too adorable, and Juritan is always such a fun character.  :farofflook:

I look forward to your future work.  :kneelbow:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
Rena kissuuuuu!!! :ptam-shy: :ptam-wub: :ptam-glow:
god yess!!!! :ptam-kiss:
A happy wmatsui this time.  XD which means i'll write sadder ones next tme
:ptam-mad: :ptam-mad:
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2011, 09:52:00 PM »
good job.. but i wanna know what next.. how rena chan prove that her love jurina...

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2011, 11:39:54 PM »
Wmatsui <3

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2011, 04:03:55 AM »
So cute :)
The beginning sounds sad and lonely....but the ending is quite cute  :P

Looking forward to your next fic

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »
cute..! :wub:
I like it...!  :D
please update soon..! :thumbsup

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2011, 07:09:53 AM »
THanks for the WMatsui  :twothumbs

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 06:30:34 PM »
@ MESS  :P
@ Haruko I don't know if I'll write a continuation.
@ kahem, immortal_K  you're welcome. :D Thanks for reading~
@ blughise I tried to follow the song and added a small plot to it. :D

Someone stab me. I’m not doing my assignments. I’m busy typing this which is not even about Mori. I really don’t know why I always end up writing about Yokoyama/Oba/Ichikawa. I don’t understand myself.

Inspired by Ichikawa’s blog post which I’ve included in this drabble. And because it is now September. And I don’t have much time.

Have a picture as well.

The weather will be fine tomorrow - Yokoyama/Oba/Ichikawa

"Ichikawa-san"

I looked up.

"If you happen to be free, come over to stay at my house tomorrow, alright?"

I was surprised by the offer. Very very surprised. Although we knew each other ,we never had much interaction. 9th Generation. 10th Generation. Team K. Team 4.

Yokoyama's house. I've never been there before. I knew most of the 9th Generation stayed there at least once. Minarun told me about it before. But I never thought I'll ended up getting an invitation before.

"Ok-okay. Thank you for the invitation."

But there was a similarity between us.

Said similarity who was supposed to be sick. Since the 18th of August.

That night, I sat the train down to Kyoto and rang on the doorbell promptly. I was dressed in my casual clothing. A set of pyjamas with lemon prints was folded and placed neatly in my bag.

Within a few seconds, the door opens and I see a smiling Yokoyama.

That smile looked forced.

I politely smile back as I enter her house.

She welcomes me in and shows me the way to the living room.

"Ichikawa-san, I have some DVDs, we can watch them."

Sitting on the sofa, I nodded, trying to be enthusiastic. She grabbed a random one and placed it in the DVD player. I think we both didn't even notice the title.

There was a small photo frame in the living room of Yokoyama and Oba.

I suddenly didn't feel like looking around anymore and focused on the television. But it was still awkward. We both sat there stiffly.

It didn't help when there was suddenly a kissing scene in front of us.

"I'm hungry~"

I tried to distract myself. And her. She turned to look at me.

"I know a place where we can eat beef rice."

That's the famous beef rice that she always brings the 9th generation to eat when they stay over. At least that's what Minarun told me. 

I came prepared.

"Ah, Yokoyama-san, I'm fine with this."

I took out a cup of instant noodles from my bag.

"Can I have some hot water?"

She took out another cup from her cupboard and poured hot water into both our cups. I don't think I've ever seen her eating instant noodles before. Then again, I don't seem to remember seeing anyone besides me eating this in the dressing room.

Minarun always says that I should stop eating this because it's unhealthy. And that I wouldn't grow.

But she doesn't eat this and I don't see her growing either.

Three minutes. We needed to wait for three minutes before we could eat. The only sound in the kitchen was coming from the DVD that was still playing. I looked down and played with my fingers while waiting.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to accept her offer.

2 more minutes.

Why did I agree to come?

Because we both share the same feelings? Helplessness. Worrying. Uneasiness.

At the very least. Right now. We have each other.

Even though I don't know her that well, I feel that right now, I'm just a little better off than Shimazaki-san. Only a little.

Because I have Yokoyama who shares the same feelings with me. Somehow.

No news is good news. Is that right?

Oh. Right! I found something to do. I flipped open my phone and starting typing my entry.
"はいっ♪
みおりんです(*^^*)
今日は、横山さんの家にお泊まりします(*^ω^*)
お初でわくわく☆ミ
おやすみおりん♪
わ~ε=ε=(ノ≥∀≤)ノ
(*みお・△・りん*)"

Times up. We looked at each other and said "Itadakimasu"

I break my chopsticks and started eating. Slurp.

Slurp slurp.

It was tasty. I feel much better now. But I think I may have eaten a little too fast. Her cup seems like she barely touched it.

I hesitated for a moment. "Yokoyama-san?"

I went ahead and said it.

"You don't like instant noodles?"

I want to hit myself for saying this.

"I'm.. rather full."

"I'll help you out."

I took her cup and started eating.

"There are other people to help you out. So even if you can't take it, you have us. And we have you. "

When did I become so brave? When did I adopt such a character?

Slurp.

"The weather will be fine tomorrow. "

I'm still trying my best to write a Kojiyuu but it feels a bit weird. Next update will probably be a Kojiyuu/black x geki / random inspiration

Offline MESS

• あらあら···
Re: [One Shots]#11 The weather will be fine tomorrow [Yokoyama/Oba/Ichikawa]
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 09:17:34 PM »
"はいっ♪
みおりんです(*^^*)
今日は、横山さんの家にお泊まりします(*^ω^*)
お初でわくわく☆ミ
おやすみおりん♪
わ~ε=ε=(ノ≥∀≤)ノ
(*みお・△・りん*)"
:tama-uhh:  :tama-uhh: eiingg???
A set of pyjamas with lemon prints was folded and placed neatly in my bag.
OH MY FRESH LEMON! :gmon twirl:  :gmon twirl:  :gmon twirl:
-KASHIWAGI YUKI(aka MOTHER)x WATANABE MAYU(aka DAUGHTER)=MAYUKI(aka YURICEST)-
-WMATSUI&CHURIAIRIN [vs] RENAIRIN&CHURIJURI-
-SUPPORTING TWINTOWERS LOVE(TEAM K & A)-
-ATSUMINA ETERNAL LOVE···(I'M LOOKIN' FORWARD TO THE WEDDING' DAY)-
-KUMIYURI,BECAUSE BAKA KINGDOM NEEDS A KING(KUUMIN)& QUEEN(YURIA PEACE)-
-GOMAYUKKO···'CAUSE YUKKO NEEDS HER GOMATAN···-
-RUMIZUKI=ANIMAL LOVE(KATSUO x PANDA)-
-SHAWAKARIN(UAHAHAHAHAHA···!!MY DEAR SHAWAKO-CHAN NEEDS A SEXY GIRL)-

Offline Hatake

• ecchi
  • 9期. Team 4. 栄
Re: [One Shots]#11 The weather will be fine tomorrow [Yokoyama/Oba/Ichikawa]
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2011, 04:50:57 PM »
MESS: That's Lemon's exact blog entry. Nothing much, just saying that she stayed at Yokoyama's house for the first time.

Here’s part 2. It’ll probably end at part 3 or 4. I guess.
I’m still writing the tumblr requests. unfortunately I have a bunch of tests and tutorials to do. and my 9th gen fics So I may take a while.

Link to part 1: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=29952.msg931169#msg931169

Majisuka - Geki X Black

II

It took me a while to track him down. Day after day I spent my time hunting high and low for the idiot. Even though I just started my third year, I didn't attend school. Never mind about school. Never mind about the lessons. I needed to find him. No one in the school cared anyway.

I don't know why I was so angry. I didn't expect myself to go into such a rage. I've always asked people if they were angry because I never never got angry myself. Unless it involved melon pan. Otherwise, it was nearly impossible to provoke me. I was the one who provoked others.

But this time, there was this surge of emotions in me.

That guy should die. That guy had better die. I'll make sure he dies. I was angry. And that was the only thought I had. Nothing else mattered. I want to make him angry. I want to annoy him before I finish him off. I want to make sure he gets what he deserves. I wanted to torment him.

The streets at night were quiet. Silent, apart from someone's yelling and me speaking. The crowbar I was clutching onto was already bent. Bent because I used it to crack someone's head.

I bit my nails. "Hey, are you angry?"

"What? I can't hear you."

I kicked the bloodied body. It was still quivering. Moving.

Not enough. I have not done enough. I pushed the bloody crowbar on his groin, digging deeply into it. The heels of my boots stepping on his fingers, crushing them. The gaze in my eyes never changed once. It was the same look I had when I started my attack.

I laughed. I laughed at myself for losing control.

Not enough. I've not caused him enough pain or suffering. More. He deserves more.

I looked around while laughing. Was there anything else I could use to inflict pain? I bit my nails. I see a dustbin sitting nearby. That would do fine. I walked over to lift it up.

"Stop."

There was a hand gripping my arm. I tried to shrug it off. But the person wouldn't let go.

Who was it? In the darkness, I couldn't see anything.

The familiar scent gave it away.

"Bl-Black?!"

"Don't kill him. I don't want you going to jail for this."

" He made you like this. This. this. asshole. "

The rage in my eyes had not subsided.

Why is it that in this scenario, I'm angrier than the victim?

Even though she was still grabbing onto me, I lifted up my arm to throw the rubbish bin on him. 

"He did that to you. How am I suppose to let him go?!"

"Stop."

I ignored her words. The contents in the bin were quivering. Some empty cans dropped out.

"Gekikara!"

I was still struggling against her.

"Matsui-san!"

I stopped my struggle. 
"I really don't want you to go to jail for this..."

I didn't. I ended up getting locked up for rehabilitation for quite some time instead. Mental problems. Violent streak. 

I don't know what happened to that guy.

--------------------

"Thank you." that was the first sentence she said when I came out.

I wish. That was just a delusion.

Sado was the one who picked me up. Not Yuko-san. Not... Black. "Come back and fight," she said.

But I didn't want to move. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to throw a tantrum. Why must it be Sado? I shook my head.

"No."

Sado looked like she already expected me to behave like this. "Gekikara. Black has been defeated."

She came prepared.

She then threw me a list of names. Kabuki Sisters, Gakuran, Team Hormone, Maeda Atsuko. The last name was circled with red ink.
I stretched my arms and my neck.

"Maeda. I'll get you for this."
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:06:15 PM by Hatake »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Say yeah! motto miracle night