JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy

Author Topic: [TEAM E] AKARIN ~ The Suda Akari Thread  (Read 121832 times)

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM S] AKARIN ~ The Suda Akari Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2011, 05:05:07 AM »
still can't believe she's 20 now  XD

belated Happy Birthday Akarin! You are one of the reasons why I enjoy SKE48 so much, cuteness plus craziness! I'm so glad you made it to Team S! I love you  :cry:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:22:44 AM by hina »

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2011, 09:09:28 PM »

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2011, 06:42:52 PM »

a short Akarin vid = a million reactions  :lol:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2011, 10:33:52 PM »
I want to talk about Akari's Gachi Oyasumi video one more time, because:
1. It was really good.
2. She has a great understanding of what the fans like to see.

It's all the little things that make it genius. Let's see:
- The video starts with her room. It gives you a really brief moment to check out the stuff and to think about what's coming up.
- She's coming in from the side. Classic reporter move.
- Energetic, yet almost whispering, creating a private atmosphere.
- Smile (of course, it's Akari)
- Coming closer to the camera
- Impersonation; shows she's creative, it's fun and she's not obsessed with looking perfect all the time. Throw in a wacky face or two.
- Messy hair is really cute and emphasizing the private atmosphere
- Showing the dog, i.e. she shares something she deeply cares about. Interestingly, she lets the dog go fairly easily, rather than forcing it to be on camera.
- She says she reads the comments on her blog, with the added remark that she's quite slow at reading them. Genius move on her part. Fans want to know she actually reads them, but it's ok if she doesn't comment on them, because she said she's slow. It works on so many levels.
- Again, coming up to the camera, pointing her finger towards us, rising intonation... "you're comment is there, isn't it!" or something like that... absolutely brilliant.
- Little Acchan style nose wrinkle to top it off
- Cute 'hat' + talking with her mouth full... and a quick toothbrushing scene. I'm not a big fan of those myself, but I think a lot of guys like to see it. Either because it's something private, something you'd see your girlfriend do when she stays over... or maybe some guys like it for the obscure sexual innuendo, but let's not go there. lol
- Final scene: getting close to the camera again to say goodbye, taking her time to think of a corny sentence to remember her by, getting under the sheets and we even get a 'hi hi'.

And the best thing is, I honestly think she was just being herself. I want to believe that was pure Akarin style. The perfect idol. 10/10.

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:20 PM »

:oops:

seems they had a heartfelt MC on a recent show. While in the dressing room, Akarin hugged Mizuki and told her that before she was really scared on talking on stage but now she has grown to love it.

the thing is, Akarin is known to be really weird during MC's and tend to say something so out of this world that other members don't even know how to respond. So I'm not surprised that she's kind of scared to talk on stage, because she might just end up embarrassing herself.

but I have thing for girls' embarassing/crying moments, i find it really cute. Is that wrong?  XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #125 on: January 07, 2012, 03:31:48 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2012, 10:58:29 PM »
Akarin always smiles, but I also think she has the best "EEEEEEHHH~" face:

and she takes the Acchan Nose Wrinkle™ to the next level:

Now that's a truly heart-felt passionate hug  :thumbup
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 12:12:14 PM by BarrieV »

Offline pastil

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2012, 11:31:18 PM »
Akarin is a queen of expressions. Her smile is so contagious but it's amazing what kind of faces she can do as well. :lol:

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2012, 08:05:39 PM »
she can be the cutest angel for a moment then suddenly a Predator, mind = blown  :shocked

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2012, 10:08:42 PM »
Akarin's becoming one of SKE48's variety queens and even one of the true aces.

In Coming Soon!! 120123 she immediately stepped forward and did a cool variation of her signature appeal:

In Dou desu ka 120125 she went for a different variation: H!

But her true strength lies in her never ending smiles. Even in little moments like this she immediately catches the eye of the camera and warms out hearts:

To me, her smiles and such never feel forced. She comes across very natural and that makes her very likable. My Akarin fandom is soaring atm.

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2012, 06:32:22 PM »
I swear, Akarin has got to be one of the most interesting idols out there. Being known for being weird during MC's its a surprise this girl never stops to express herself whenever she feels like it. I remember somebody jokingly said that she might have been ignored as a kid, so she's kinda letting it all out now lol.

but one thing is for sure, this girl ALWAYS gets my attention.  :twothumbs

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2012, 04:47:58 PM »

:bleed eyes:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #132 on: February 13, 2012, 09:55:57 PM »
My standard for a girlfriend is set way too high and I 'blame' Akarin. She seems like the ideal girlfriend. Uplifting, entertaining, caring, pretty... I wouldn't mind being around her 24/7.  XD

I wonder what's she like when she's bored, annoyed or angry or any other emotion than happy. We never get to see the other sides of her. Not that I'm complaining, but it would be interesting/entertaining to see her out of character once.  :lol:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2012, 01:12:49 AM »

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #134 on: April 07, 2012, 05:46:06 AM »
I want to talk about Akari's Gachi Oyasumi video one more time, because:
1. It was really good.
2. She has a great understanding of what the fans like to see.

It's all the little things that make it genius. Let's see:
- The video starts with her room. It gives you a really brief moment to check out the stuff and to think about what's coming up.
- She's coming in from the side. Classic reporter move.
- Energetic, yet almost whispering, creating a private atmosphere.
- Smile (of course, it's Akari)
- Coming closer to the camera
- Impersonation; shows she's creative, it's fun and she's not obsessed with looking perfect all the time. Throw in a wacky face or two.
- Messy hair is really cute and emphasizing the private atmosphere
- Showing the dog, i.e. she shares something she deeply cares about. Interestingly, she lets the dog go fairly easily, rather than forcing it to be on camera.
- She says she reads the comments on her blog, with the added remark that she's quite slow at reading them. Genius move on her part. Fans want to know she actually reads them, but it's ok if she doesn't comment on them, because she said she's slow. It works on so many levels.
- Again, coming up to the camera, pointing her finger towards us, rising intonation... "you're comment is there, isn't it!" or something like that... absolutely brilliant.
- Little Acchan style nose wrinkle to top it off
- Cute 'hat' + talking with her mouth full... and a quick toothbrushing scene. I'm not a big fan of those myself, but I think a lot of guys like to see it. Either because it's something private, something you'd see your girlfriend do when she stays over... or maybe some guys like it for the obscure sexual innuendo, but let's not go there. lol
- Final scene: getting close to the camera again to say goodbye, taking her time to think of a corny sentence to remember her by, getting under the sheets and we even get a 'hi hi'.

And the best thing is, I honestly think she was just being herself. I want to believe that was pure Akarin style. The perfect idol. 10/10.

Akarin's Gachi Oyasumi video was the moment when I really looked for her; "omg, who is she?"..."an always smiley girl, very cute!"..."so natural..."

Suda Akari, 20 years, Team S: daisuki!!!

Sorry, sorry, Sasshi...you'll always be my number one, but...Akarin is special ^^
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2012, 02:52:58 AM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2012, 02:41:53 AM »

Offline edsonmassao

• AKB48 Media downloader
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Cho!
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2012, 07:20:51 PM »

Akarin crying brokes my heart :S

But in the end everything is ok ^^
AKB48 BR fan  ^^

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2012, 07:47:03 PM »
That is the first footage of Akarin not laughing... ever! Even though she still has a ":)" expression a bit while she's crying  :lol:

Cool clip. It shows Akarin's fighting spirit, Yuria's companionship and Kanon with non-idol-like noises  :thumbup

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #139 on: May 06, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Last Fantasy