JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Vanilla

Author Topic: The YuRi Thread  (Read 1294886 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The YuRi Thread
« Reply #1480 on: October 14, 2009, 06:38:39 PM »

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #1481 on: October 16, 2009, 05:32:30 PM »
mmmmmmmmmmm
You can just see the mole peeping out :p

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1482 on: October 17, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »
It's weird how you can see it very clearly when it's just a tiny mole!

So Yuri had dyed her hair again... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T-T

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1483 on: October 17, 2009, 11:45:49 AM »
She dyed it!!!

But I still think it looks good on her. XD

Edit: Whoops! Just noticed that this is my 1500 post. That was suppose to go to Jess, but Yuri is good too. XD YULSIC LOVE~!

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1484 on: October 17, 2009, 11:18:01 PM »
^
^ ASDFKGXTV nooooooo darn why Yuri??? why???!!!
so I guezz it was true what people were saying
about her using a wig on the chocolate mv  :(
well at least she did not cut her hair  >.>

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1485 on: October 18, 2009, 06:06:41 PM »
I thought that was just the showcase? They dyed their hair often anyway. Who knows if she'll keep this colour for the new album. She looks good in it, this is just like her hair during Gee, but I just think that she looks mighty sexy with jet black hair... :(

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:41:19 PM by tamatron »

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1486 on: October 20, 2009, 12:07:36 AM »
aaww the second gif  :heart: thats why I freaking love her
even if she is dead tired...she still smiles oh soo sweetly to the stalker
this is just like her hair during Gee
I always seen her with black hair o.O!! dang it I got fail eyes  XD
on a side note: if that rumor about her not going to vietnam bcuz of a college interview is true
then I seriously hope she gets In this time, if she wants to be a college student then let her be  :P
darn that university  :angry: they better dont deny her anything 

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1487 on: October 20, 2009, 07:33:17 AM »
* tamatron pokes URPI's eyes.
She had black hair during ITNW, I think. And maybe during the first album, too. Her hair was mostly dark brown if I recall correctly. The lightest shade was in late '08, you can see it in Kkokko.

The college... Man, SNSD is so damn famous now, they should be accepted easily! :lol: She should've just called them and say, "Hi. I am Kwon Yuri of the almighty SNSD, and I want to study at your university, k?" and then they would print her diploma in advance.

Anywayssss.... There's a rumour going on around that Yuri might be (or already have been?) casted for a supporting role in a new drama starring Cha Seungwon, it's supposed to be a Dragon Zakura remake or something. Well, I don't know how she's gonna have time for that with MuCore and Invincible Youth, and the latter seems like it's gonna suck out most of her energy. Calling all Ma sellers, this is an emergency!

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #1488 on: October 20, 2009, 10:26:05 AM »
I finally got around to making this gif. :lol: So hawt.  :heart:

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1489 on: October 20, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »
I read about that dragon zakura rumor , and as much as I would like to see more of her acting skills, seeing her healthy is even
more important  :(  too much things at once is not always good ....but then again, she is KWON YURI so she's probably
capable  of handling all that work  XD yeah she just needs more Ma
on a more brighter side lol : she becomes in the most sexiest arm dealer that you ever saw for T-store
well not really :lol: but she's still hot (darn I dont know how to embed the vid so just pics for now)

General Yul FTW!!

those hands are letal weapons  :P
if somebody else can share the vid plz do so

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1490 on: October 21, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »
Hot gif, Fen. I love it when she looks at the camera like that. And that little smirk... :heart:

Talk about T Store... I forgot this...

유리 - T store's Gun Sound App.

That drama rumour... I saw the news and it said that the drama will start airing in Feb, so it's not so sudden, that's good. But by that time, the group will probably be promoting the new album already, well, actually the promotion might already be cooled down a bit by then. But still, MuCore and IY, I can't see her doing all that. Maybe they'll replace her with another member on some show? I wouldn't want that either :lol:. Oh well, I guess we'll see if this is true or not. People are saying that, if she gets this, she'll most likely play the role of Aragaki Yui or Nagasawa Masami.

KIM TAE WOO!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is such a player. He just chose Yeonhee over Yuri on Champagne and now he's like this. :tama-mad:

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1491 on: October 22, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
^ What the ....... that playaaaaa!!  :smhid tsk tsk ( and I'm not talking about kim taewoo  XD )

credits:soompi
she's been well treated by the ladies lolz

*raise her hand*
pardon my ignorance, but who the heck is yeonhee?? >.>
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 07:37:07 PM by URPI »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1492 on: October 23, 2009, 04:29:07 AM »
Lee Yeonhee, an actress from SM. She was in that drama...whatsitsname...with Song Seungheon.

From the first shooting of IY;

[FANCAM] Invincible Youth (091014)

This is actually not a Yuri fancam. The person who took it is actually a 4M fan. Stupid people taking my vid and just label it however they like and now people at the 4M site are laughing their asses of at people who call it a Yuri fancam. Hopefully, they won't get pissed and stop filming Yuri...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1493 on: October 23, 2009, 06:08:35 PM »

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1494 on: October 23, 2009, 08:28:16 PM »
I thougth the show was kinda funny.... it was an ok show lol 
I mean it did make me laugh but I would probably..... not watch it, if yuri was not there
well in general I just watch korean programs/shows that have Yuri or Jo kwon on it ( yeah shame on me  :roll: )
guezz my biasness is pretty strong   XD
rumors keep coming
so at least one of them has to be true lolz
from bossa747@twitter
Rumor: Yuri got an admission for Chung Ang Univ. I am not really sure about this.
Rumor: #SNSD is witnessed filming something with actor Cha Seungwon. Many fans think it's for
drama God of Study, not girls but only Yuri.

I'm more excited about the first rumor beeing true   :w00t:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1495 on: October 26, 2009, 05:35:19 AM »
I usually don't watch anything without Yuri either. It's such a hassle for me to watch TV shows online, so I only watch it when I really, really want to, also I don't have enough hdd space to download everything. :lol:

I really like the show. The first ep focused heavily on Yuri's group which I like. I guess it was because of the combination of Yuri, Hara and Taewoo that gained the group more airtime. They are so pushing for Taeri :lol:. And I didn't know Yuri and Hara were close. When they were on that gameshow together, Hara seemed a bit quiet with Yuri, but on this show, they were kinda like Yoonyul. The show was fun for me but it should become better when the girls become closer to one another.

The university rumour... It was posted on Chung Ang's bbs, iirc. No real confirmation. We should just wait though. If she made it, it'll be on news anyway.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #1496 on: October 26, 2009, 06:10:44 AM »
I just finished watching Invincible Youth now I loved it :D

Hara and Sunny were my favourites :D (not paired of course, just those 2 girls each were really entertaining)
Hara always seemed quiet to me but wow she's crazy in this show XD maybe when she's away from her group and with Yuri, her real self comes out XD

Yuri's sexy in her farmers clothes too :p

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1497 on: October 28, 2009, 07:15:13 AM »
They are soooo pushing Taeri. It also will be revealed in the 2nd ep that Yuri's ringtone is Taewoo's Love Rain.

wtflolz.

Offline Rayle

• Member+

Offline URPI

• Member+
« Reply #1499 on: October 28, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »
I dont mind woori ( seriously whats the name of this couple?? lol cuz I dont feel like using taeri for them , thats already taken  XD )
they can push those 2 together all they want  :P  Yul seems happy anyway
aaww love struck --> http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/812/iyep02pre01.jpg <-- look at her smile  :wub:
ROFLMAO -->http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3202/iyep02pre04.jpg<-- who told you to eat chillis tsk tsk  :lol:

I read somewhere that sunny said that KTW was actually the opposite of Yuri's Ideal man ... sucks for him

another thing to look forward in the next IY ep: kim taewoo is going to clarify why he choose
lee yeonhee over yuri (in champagne) .... it cant get more exciting  XD

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Vanilla