JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Vanilla

Author Topic: The YuRi Thread  (Read 1294886 times)

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
Re: The YuRi Thread
« Reply #2140 on: January 11, 2011, 06:57:52 PM »
Geez, I believe the pic is from the same person that write the fan account several days ago.
What's up with the microtic resolution pic XD
But judging from the body line and the hair, it's Yul though  :lol:
Also the dress is exactly the same with the photo on phuket just like Tam said :D

top3~

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2141 on: January 12, 2011, 06:28:13 AM »
Phuket '09

Phuket '10

Is this a uniform or something, Yuriya? :lol:
(Not to mention her Thai airports uniform of white shirt + jeans shorts/skirt + big shades.)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #2142 on: January 12, 2011, 07:12:47 AM »
Hopefully she washed it at least.

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #2143 on: January 13, 2011, 02:10:21 PM »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2144 on: January 14, 2011, 05:12:40 AM »

Offline Nuginuk

• Member+
« Reply #2145 on: January 14, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »

GG 2011 Calendar

cr: _sweetdelight

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2146 on: January 18, 2011, 04:10:15 AM »
Yuri's gonna be an MC for Seoul Music Awards this Thursday with Shin Dongyeop and Tak Jaehoon. :w00t:

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2147 on: January 18, 2011, 06:55:42 AM »
Hope she took notes from Ricky Gervais XD

Offline Nuginuk

• Member+
« Reply #2148 on: January 18, 2011, 09:16:51 AM »
more calendar with Yul..
since i posted here..

cr: _sweetdelight

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2149 on: January 19, 2011, 07:09:34 AM »
I loved Ricky Gervais. Hopefully, the Scientologists won't kill him.

Perfect cut for the mole right there.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2150 on: January 19, 2011, 12:44:25 PM »
Yuri with her brother at a ski resort;

From her bro's minihompi.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2151 on: January 20, 2011, 09:46:19 AM »
lol

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #2152 on: January 20, 2011, 10:07:24 AM »
She's trying to make angryfaceman face

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
« Reply #2153 on: January 20, 2011, 02:08:05 PM »
Here's the continuation as a explanation for the previous fan account Yuri in Bali :

I just want to clarify and explain in more detail regarding my previous fan account, about meeting Yuri on Januari 5th, 2011 at Uluwatu, Bali. I'm sorry if my previous fan account is not to clear, I only have time to do the details now since I've been busy lately. So, sorry again.

On Januari 5th, 2011, about 3PM I met Yuri Unnie. At that time I was on a field trip (study tour) from my school. To be honest, even I didn't expect to met Yuri Unnie. Actually, I met her twice, the first time is at Uluwatu Temple, but at that time I didn't notice it was Yuri, I only notice it was a tourist from Korea.

Then, on the parking lot, one of my friend told me that Yuri was at Uluwatu. At first I didn't believer her/him, but after he/she pointed at Yuri, I knew it was really Yuri from SNSD. Without thinking, I yell at her : "Yuri Unnie". When Yuri heard me, she looked at my direction an smiled. So, I went up to met her. I told her I want to took picture with her, but Yuri's mom and Yuri didn't allowed me to do it, I don't know why. It's OK though. After that, I told her Yuri Unnie that I'm a SONE, "Unnie, I'm a SONE, I'm a SONE". Judging from Yuri's expression after she heard I said "I'm a SONE", I can tell that she's very happy. Honestly, because I never imagined I'll meet Yuri, my feet was numb, my hands were cold, I was so shocked I can meet one of my Idol. It was really unexpected. Yuri Unnie also ask me, "Can you speak English?". I replied, "Yes, hehe". To be honest, my english was not too good, I speak a very basic English. Even without noticing I mixed English with some Bahasa and Sunda (Translator Note : one of Indonesia local dialect, from West Java), that's because I was so shocked and amazed. Fortunately, Yuri was with her Tour Guide, the Guide do the translation most of our conversation.

I also told her that I'm a fans of Super Junior, I yell "Unnie, saya juga fans super junior (Note : I did not translate this part on purpose to show that she did mixed English with some Bahasa) , I also a fans of Super Junior". I just remember how I mixed English with Bahasa now, because my brain went blank that time. Yuri just said "aaah~", but her mom asked me "Do you know Shinee?". I immediately answered "Yes, yes, I know Shinee! I'm an ELF, I'm a SONE and I'm a SM Town Lovers".
And if I'm not mistaken, I heard Yuri asked her tour guide : Did she know about me from Internet and Television?", the tour guide just answered "Yes". I didn't heard it too clear since Yuri's English was filled with Korean accent, so I can't understand it too well, not to mention that Yuri was speaking very fast. After that Yuri Unnie asked me "How old are you?". But since I didn't understand her at that time, I only answered "Huh?". Then the tour guide translate the question to Bahasa, so I can answered it "Sixteen". Then Yuri shook my hands, it was her who have the initiative to shook my hands! I didn't lie, at that time one of my hand still holding a roasted corn, I also still shocked so I can't do nothing . After we shook hands, Yuri was about to go. But before she go, I make a heart shape with my both hands on my head and said to hear "Unnie sarangheyo!". Yuri laugh because of that, then she went away.

Yuri unnie was so pretty, and her skin was white if compared with my skin or my friends. Her voice is low right? That exactly what I heard. When I met her I said I'm a SONE up until 4-5 times because I was so happy hehehe. Even until Yuri already gone my feet was still numb, I can't stand straight. Yuri unnie is really naturally beautiful.

This the only photo that I have, and this one is not taken by me, my friend did.

The one in yellow dress is Yuri unnie, she wore a white bandana. And Yuri unnie is looked exactly like her mother. It's a shame I can't get pictures of her mother. Yuri's mother was very pretty, especially considering she's already 40 something. She wore a dark blue dress and short pant.

The one in red shirt with a hat and a bag is Yuri's father. He's tall and looked so fatherly.
The one in grey shirt on the right is her brother, he's so handsome, according to me hehe...
And the one on the left of Yuris' brother is the tour guide.

I really apologize if I was late in explain things in detail, I just managed to do it right now. And if there's people who offended because of me, I really really sorry, I was never intended to do that :')

Original fan account writer : ines_ines@yahoo.com / inesjugabingung@twitter
English translation : britpoper@kaskusone

Translator Note : I omit some of the part (only small of it) that I think is not too important, and due to spazzing mode it might be a little overreact and sounds cheesy. Still, I do my best to translate it as exactly the same as the original spazzing-mode writing by the original author.
After all, the writer of the fan account is a 16-year-old fan girl, for me personally it's understandable if her reaction will be like that :)
Also, for the pic part, it's the same with the previously released (the ultra very really small resolution), and I also find it's slightly not match between the description and the pic, but oh well, whatever lol...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 02:14:03 PM by britpoper »

top3~

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #2154 on: January 21, 2011, 04:46:35 AM »
u translated BP? GJ!! :D Yuri skin was white compared to the SONE? whoa lol

mmmolewindow :9

lol

She's trying to make angryfaceman face

:tama-mad:

lol dave, must be influenced by our shirts

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2155 on: January 21, 2011, 07:36:09 AM »
I don't know, Yuri isn't dark at all to me. It's just that the other girls have super fair skin or something. :lol:

I didn't even notice her bro in the Bali pic, but I was guessing the man in the red shirt was my father-in-law.
Thanks for the translation, bp!

As posted in the GenDis thread, Diro CF shooting;

And from SMA;

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 08:01:06 AM by tamatron »

Offline britpoper

• 내↘가↗ 소녀시대다
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dbsdk-wptlzk-a-holic
« Reply #2156 on: January 21, 2011, 01:15:07 PM »
u translated BP? GJ!! :D Yuri skin was white compared to the SONE? whoa lol

lol, I also found it's kinda odd when translating the fan account daigong  :lol:
Her nickname it's black pearl after all XD
But I agree with tam :

I don't know, Yuri isn't dark at all to me. It's just that the other girls have super fair skin or something. :lol:

If yuri in real life isn't that dark, I can't imagine how fair taeng's, yoong's etc skin  :roll:

top3~

Offline Nuginuk

• Member+
« Reply #2157 on: January 21, 2011, 07:08:18 PM »
^
just read the fan account hehehe, nicely put, ahaha yeah cheesy
but heck she's one lucky kid :D

lol just realize ur part of kaskusone :o me too..

smexxy yull

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #2158 on: January 22, 2011, 01:32:39 AM »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #2159 on: January 22, 2011, 03:54:30 AM »