JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Girl Of Arms

Author Topic: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (COMPLETE~3/1) Senseless Encore 3/19  (Read 126420 times)

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.6~1/2)
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2010, 02:08:55 PM »
Have you just killed Reina...? :mon uggh:

:fainted: :fainted: :fainted: WTF?!?!?!?! WHY HER?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOOO!!!  :on cloudeye:
At least you could killed her a little bit later, not so fast damn, she hasn't even made an appearance  XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.6~1/2)
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2010, 03:44:56 PM »
O.O REINA'S DEAD?!?!? O.O oh snap...and i'm guessing that the girl that cut in was ai-chan??????

You killed Reina? Well, at least I don't have to worry about any RenAi in this fic. Poor Risa, poor Ai, but at the same time.
As well as the two audiences that was watching nearby. The lips were familiar and the scent was recognizable and so she let the intruder kiss her under the piercing music on the dance floor, and let a bead of tears fall from her closed eyes.
Ai? Or Jun?

Osnap something happened to Reina? :shocked And she hasn't even make a debut in this story :lol: But this explains a lot why Ai was quite cold towards Risa and the reason she was holding back :P

Risa seems to like Ai a lot to be affected by this :heart: My guess is that it's Ai that kissed Risa at the end :w00t:

LOL~ Indeed Reina is somewhere....but dead!  :OMG:

It was made especially for the RenAi Fans  :twisted:
*runs away*  :mon rush:    :k-thrilled:   peace people  :grin:

Risa is so cute! Like a kid...trying to get attention!
- Or rather not like a kid....but a teenager trying to get the attention of the person they like? XD

I'm glad, I conveyed it correctly  :heart:

After a while she removed the lid without blinking whilst tears constantly falling and there she saw a smiling woman meeting her gaze.
- LOL! i know it isn't so.....but I don't know why my mind came out with.... practically a smiling woman head instead of a picture..LOL..a disturbing scene!

:rofl:  I SO HATE YOU  XD  Actually when I read it before I posted it, that same imagination popped out  :lol:

Noooooooooooo
Well, Reina could be, right??... tell me the Yankii Princess is not dead T___T

Suimasen, but she is  :D

Who would have thought that Gaki was such a womanizer? XD
I completely love her XD

Yeah?  :mon fyeah:

u update so fast!!!
XD

The lips were familiar and the scent was recognizable and so she let the intruder kiss her under the piercing music on the dance floor, and let a bead of tears fall from her closed eyes.
aichan?is it aichan?
you better make it aichan..XD
but she was so hurt perviously..
it might be JJ too..
hmmmmmmmmm
*wait and see*

nice story..XD..
love it..XD.. :heart: :heart:

Just wait and see  :D and  Thank you  :heart:

but poor reina too..she haven even make her appearance and she is dead..  XD XD

lol sorry  :D

Okay, I read this in one sitting. *wipes sweat*

First off, Risa as a cop...droolsome to the max! XD At first I was a little apprehensive about Risa doing all those stuff to get Ai's attention. BUT the bit with the car break down and that kiss? It definitely changed my mind.

TAKAGAKI should get together!! :twothumbs

I want the girl at the end of the last chapter to be Ai but I get the feeling you're gonna pull a surprise and make it Jun.

YAY for the KameShige. If TakaGaki gets together in the end as well everything would be perfect :)

OMG  :mon hi:

Did Reina just die as soon as she entered the story?  XD At least Reina's short-lived appearance explains Ai's emotional distantness. Wouldn't mind delving more into their history and how Reina ended up living only in Ai's memory in this story. Could help Ai 'heal' up to accept Risa  :D And Reina would have made a worthwhile contribution. Somewhat.

(I would still prefer the RenAi that almost happened  :ph43r:)

:glasses:   :D

Have you just killed Reina...? :mon uggh:

:fainted: :fainted: :fainted: WTF?!?!?!?! WHY HER?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOOO!!!  :on cloudeye:
At least you could killed her a little bit later, not so fast damn, she hasn't even made an appearance  XD

Sorry Trey-trey   :D  :kneelbow:   :D

CHAPTER 7

“Arhg” grunted the woman who was laying on bed, head buried under a green pillow.

“Oh shit! I’m late” scrambling to sit up and hastily running into her bathroom to get change, but she froze in the middle when she passed a full view mirror. Wide eyed, she stared at her reflection and looked down to see it by her own eyes, making sure the reflection was not deceiving her.

“WHY AM I NAKED!?!” she looked around her bedroom but saw no one. She shifted her eyes back at the reflection of the mirror to double check if she wasn’t hallucinating. And yes she is definitely nude. Something strange caught her eyes and so she moved closer, it was a purplish mark below her collarbone. Upon seeing that it was a hickey her jaw dropped. She inspected her body scrupulously and yes, there were others. One was found in the middle of her chest, and several of them on her abdomen and on her thighs. Her gaze moved up and down in disbelief and what made her more frightened was the one she saw on her neck “A BITE MARK?!?”

She hysterically leaped to get her phone and dialed a number.

“ERI! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?!” she started when the line was connected

The other line mumbled something before mumbling lucid words. “Arhg! Gakisan lower your voice, and good morning to you too. Can we talk later I need to go back to sleep” whine the girl obviously in the middle of being conscious and unconscious.

“SLEEP? WHAT ABOUT WORK?”

“It’s our day off” Eri replied lazily

“Who’s that Honey, Gaki-san?” a sleepy voice from the background butted in.

“Yes”... “Listen, Gaki-san, I’ll call later okay”

“DON’T YOU HANG UP ON ME NOW KAME!”

“Geez, control the voice please, my head is still spinning”

“...Someone raped me...”

“Someone did what?”

“Don’t make me repeat the word, it’s giving me chills.”

Eri giggled at the other line. “It was not what it looked like last night. You were virtually towering with desire over the girl and you’re the one who’s all over her. You can’t even wait to get home so that you’ll have her all by yourself.”

“WHAT? But who? No one’s here but me”

“Oh, I forgot to ask her her name, sorry”

“You didn’t ask her? So you definitely let her rape me.”

“Geez, NO! It looked like you knew her. Wait a couple of minutes I’m coming over.”

She took her robe, covered her unclothed body with it and walked towards the window. No idea what to do next. And there she saw her neighbor’s back a few meters away, doing her morning walk.

“Why can’t you look at me the way I want you to?” and a sigh followed.

In a verge of crying Risa continued “Why do I feel so dirty now?”

The house resounded to the sound of the bell after a couple of minutes and so Risa treaded downstairs. She was then met by two woozy girls when she opened the door. One stepped in and went directly to the kitchen, and one remained still staring at the house owner.

“Are you okay?” Eri said in a soft calm voice.

“I don’t know.” Risa shrugged and looked downwards.

“Hey you two, get in here I’m making coffee.” Sayu called from the kitchen and so we got inside.

“You really didn’t recall anything from last night?” Eri asked

“If I did, what’s the point of asking you?” I snapped

“It was our first meeting with the girl, maybe she’s from another town” Eri glanced at Sayu who was sipping some coffee.

“What’s the big deal? You had sex with strangers before” now it’s Sayu’s turn to butt in.

True. I don’t know either why I’m acting this way.

Monday morning came, and Risa still feel like not going out, if only she can skip work but she can’t, Nakazawa will eat her alive. She sluggishly got up, took a shower, and dressed for work. When she opened the door to head out, she was surprised to see a jar of freshly baked cookies by her door with a note that says ‘Eat on time’ she looked around but no one was around. Glancing at her watch, she took it hastily and brought it to work with her.

When she arrived home from work later that same day, she was surprised for the second time. A red carnation bouquet was on her doorsteps with a note ‘See you in our dreams’

Right there and then, she phoned Eri.

“Eri, I think I have a stalker”

“How do you explain the cookies I brought this morning and this bouquet of flowers at my doorsteps?”

“That’s it, I’m so installing CCTV”

Not far from Risa, a woman chuckled after hearing Risa’s lines, and she continued on with her walk under the fascinating moonlight with a calm smile plastered on her face.

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Ch.7~1/2)
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2010, 04:10:51 PM »
is it aichan!!!
i so hope it's aichan!!!!

“WHY AM I NAKED!?!”
if it's aichan..it seem like she letting gakisan tasting what she have done b4 to aichan in the past..XD

“How do you explain the cookies I brought this morning and this bouquet of flowers at my doorsteps?”

“That’s it, I’m so installing CCTV”
similar strategy..XD XD

Not far from Risa, a woman chuckled after hearing Risa’s lines, and she continued on with her walk under the fascinating moonlight with a calm smile plastered on her face.
tell me it's aichan! :lol:

but it will be so weird if aichan change so suddenly after the heartbreak scene..
a totally change person after she cried for reina stuff and now become "gakisan"..XD

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2010, 04:21:31 PM »
  :rofl: I SO HATE YOU    XD Actually when I read it before I posted it, that same imagination popped out  :lol: 
- *KYaaaaaaaaaaaaa* The "I SO HATE YOU" Is just tooooo cute!  :lol: You mean before you post the chapter or post the reply to my comment?  XD

True. I don’t know either why I’m acting this way.
- Because the carefree player have finally found the one that can weigh her down

- *Prays* Let it be Ai-chan... ~ But i think it's probably her...

a woman chuckled after hearing Risa’s lines, and she continued on with her walk
- Only Ai-chan walks into their neighborhood... She usually sees Jun in the park~ XD *prays*

:mon bat:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2010, 05:05:10 PM »
 :lol: i never thought about Reina right there

Well Ai seems to be having some trouble holding the emotions in  XD  well i wonder who the intruder was? Ai?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »
The stalker is Ai, isn't she? :w00t: And she's making Risa go through the same thing Risa did to her XD

But I agree with alwaysYou. It is a bit weird for Ai to change overnight. But who's complaining? :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »

CAUSE YOU LOVES AI!!

It was our first meeting with the girl, maybe she’s from another town”
Haha, could be~! It's definitely not Jun!

she was surprised to see a jar of freshly baked cookies by her door with a note that says ‘Eat on time’ she looked around but no one was around. Glancing at her watch, she took it hastily and brought it to work with her.

When she arrived home from work later that same day, she was surprised for the second time. A red carnation bouquet was on her doorsteps with a note ‘See you in our dreams’
Well, she certainly rocked somebody's world. :lol:

You know, just because everyone's saying, "It's Ai! XD "Makes me want to say, "It's Reina!" but then I remembered that you KILLED her! :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2010, 02:01:48 PM »
if it's aichan..it seem like she letting gakisan tasting what she have done b4 to aichan in the past.. XD
:D

tell me it's aichan! :lol:

but it will be so weird if aichan change so suddenly after the heartbreak scene..
a totally change person after she cried for reina stuff and now become "gakisan"..XD
Point noted  :D

- *KYaaaaaaaaaaaaa* The "I SO HATE YOU" Is just tooooo cute!  :lol: You mean before you post the chapter or post the reply to my comment?  XD
That was before  the chapter was being posted  :lol:

- *Prays* Let it be Ai-chan... ~ But i think it's probably her...
Yeah.?.

- Only Ai-chan walks into their neighborhood... She usually sees Jun in the park~ XD *prays*
We do now have the walking Ai and the Jun park resident.  XD

Well Ai seems to be having some trouble holding the emotions in  XD  well i wonder who the intruder was? Ai?
Let me think  :P

The stalker is Ai, isn't she? :w00t: And she's making Risa go through the same thing Risa did to her XD

But I agree with alwaysYou. It is a bit weird for Ai to change overnight. But who's complaining? :lol:
I for one ain't complaining  :D

CAUSE YOU LOVES AI!!
:pimp:

Haha, could be~! It's definitely not Jun!
:pimp:

Well, she certainly rocked somebody's world. :lol:
Nee  :D

You know, just because everyone's saying, "It's Ai! XD "Makes me want to say, "It's Reina!" but then I remembered that you KILLED her! :lol:
:lol:

Mini Chapter 8  XD   (I'm very tired atm)

Nakazawa was driving past the outskirts toward a highway. This is what she usually does when she can’t sleep and not feel like drinking, night patrolling until wee hours if she feels like it, just to make sure the town stays safe and peaceful, and she's alone. The Fearless Chief Nakazawa, that’s what almost everyone call her.

She suddenly stepped on the brake pedal when she saw something strange along the shoulder of the rugged road. She moved a little closer to get a better view with all the car lights turned on. And there she saw a body slumped on the shoulders of the rugged road. She stepped out from her car and walked towards the body, with her flashlight on hand, the lights from her car and a little help from the moon light, she discovered that it was a woman.

Clearly from the body’s posture, the girl was dead but she still moved forward to check for the pulse but it was not beating. That’s when she decided to walk back to her car to call the office for help.

“This is going to be a long night”

After a short while, sirens were heard blaring and a medical team with some police officers arrived to conduct an initial investigation. After a couple of hours, Nakazawa was standing near the ambulance as the body was lifted and pushed into the car.

Back at the office, Nakazawa arrived with some police officers waiting inside their conference room.

“I have found a dead girl’s body in the outskirts some hours ago, a murder victim. This is the first under my period in office. Cause of death a little like strangulation.” She stated as she entered into the room.

Everyone was so surprised by the cause of death, and looked at each other. Nakazawa then distributed some pictures.
The police officers then took a picture to look into it. A woman wearing pink lay on her tummy, arced, with a blue rope tied at her left ankle and on her neck at the other end.

“Jun?!” Eri’s voice resonated inside the small office and everyone stared at her including her surprised partner. Risa then stood up and moved to get the picture on Eri’s hand and indeed it was Jun.

:mon rush:  :D

The story was supposed to move east but then it's moving south  XD  Oh my goodness, comments can really make the story change its direction. And I’m now confused.  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:15:55 PM by kRisZ »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WHISPERING WORDS UNSAID ~TakaGaki Fic~ ^.^ (Mini Ch.8~1/3)
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2010, 02:18:20 PM »
Since Eri knows Jun, we can safely deduced the girl who "raped" Risa is not Jun. Hence, reinforcing our guess that it was Ai? :P

At the risk of having rotten eggs thrown at me, I'm not sorry that Jun was killed here. XD Hey it's for the sake of the story, right? :twisted: But I have a twisted, disturbing theory on Jun's death that involves Jun, Risa and Ai :twisted: I'll keep it to myself for the moment and see if my guess is right :lol:

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2010, 02:48:49 PM »
OMG,OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! *suffers an attack of anxiety*

:fainted: :fainted: :fainted:

FIRST REINA AND NOW THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm not sorry that Jun was killed here.
See, as I said, pure evilness!! YOU'RE ALL PURE EVILNESS!!

*Runs away and cries in a corner...*  :mon runcry::on cloudeye:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 02:55:10 PM by Treykun »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »
 :OMG: Jun is dead!? she was all so sweet and stuff with Risa...............

But killing Jun seems to be a tough job since she is so tall..LOL~

- So scary!  :mon runcry: *run along with trey-trey*  :on cloudeye:

But i kinda thought... it's Risa that killed Jun since she might have rape her...but then again... Eri know who Jun was... SO~ We are left with Ai-chan!  :wub:

I'll I were to point out a killer in MM.... It will be............................WAIT! Don't tell me Reina is not actually dead and is back for some sort of sick revenge... *SCREAM*  :OMG: Rei-chan! <- I'm thinking too much... lol~

Rest well Little kRisZ~!

:mon bat:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2010, 03:38:25 PM »
^if JJ the one who chasing after aichan, i will think it's reina too..LOL..but then........

and you better dont make aichan the killer! :twisted:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2010, 04:20:23 PM »
See, as I said, pure evilness!! YOU'RE ALL PURE EVILNESS!!

*Runs away and cries in a corner...*  :mon runcry::on cloudeye:

- So scary!  :mon runcry: *run along with trey-trey*  :on cloudeye:

Hmm it seems like my comment has traumatised Baby Sticky & Little Trey-Trey :on lol: So yeah, for the sake of the kids (so that they don't lose their way when running away), I'll just say... poor Jun :on GJ: But that doesn't make me any less evil :twisted:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »
lol

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »
Jun is dead TT___TT
Not my fav panda...

BUt if it is for agood cause then so be it... There IS a GOOD cause right?? :mon uggh:

The story was supposed to move east but then it's moving south    Oh my goodness, comments can really make the story change its direction. And I’m now confused. 
XDDDDDD
So true

Keep the good work.. I'll be waiting  :on asmo: :on drink:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2010, 07:09:37 PM »
whoa that was interesting turn to this story, I wonder who did
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2010, 02:05:04 AM »
Okay, here's what I think. Ai has split personalities and she killed Reina and Jun, but both sides are in love with Risa.  XD

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2010, 02:14:16 AM »
Okay, here's what I think. Ai has split personalities and she killed Reina and Jun, but both sides are in love with Risa.  XD
Couldn't have said it better myself! :lol:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:44:08 AM by Amarghetta »

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2010, 09:26:22 AM »
Okay, here's what I think. Ai has split personalities and she killed Reina and Jun, but both sides are in love with Risa.  XD
Couldn't have said it better myself! :lol:

Woah~ I like that idea  :jerk:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »
badsaints
At the risk of having rotten eggs thrown at me, I'm not sorry that Jun was killed here.  Hey it's for the sake of the story, right?
Of course, I don't want any rotten eggs coming my way  :P

Trey-Trey
OMG,OMG, OMG!!!!!!!! *suffers an attack of anxiety*
:grin:

Bishop NI
But i kinda thought... it's Risa that killed Jun since she might have rape her...but then again... Eri know who Jun was... SO~ We are left with Ai-chan!   :wub:
What's with --> :wub: <--  :P

Rest well Little kRisZ~!
Thank you  :) It was gone after reading YTTC NG scene  XD

alwaysYou
and you better dont make aichan the killer!
or what  :twisted:   peace  :grin:

Yankii Heart
BUt if it is for agood cause then so be it... There IS a GOOD cause right??
We'll see  :D

kurosawa87
whoa that was interesting turn to this story, I wonder who did
XD

rnd-sama
Okay, here's what I think. Ai has split personalities and she killed Reina and Jun, but both sides are in love with Risa.
Yay! TakaGaki FTW   :rockon:  

Amarghetta
 :mon hi:

Swtme03
 :mon hi:

Mini CHAPTER 9

After the temporary ruckus, everyone settled back on their respective seats and listened to their chief, Nakazawa, for further information and instructions.

“The victim was immobilized using a stun gun before she was tied, as the picture shows, and left to an agonizing and slow death. The one who tied her down was not killing the victim directly by her/his own hands, but it was the victim’s fading strength due to exhaustion. When the victim was exhausted from trying to keep the rope loose, she had no choice but to lower her upper body down which eventually making the rope tight and strangled her in the process.” Nakazawa explained

Risa couldn’t believe what she’d heard and seen. She’d just seen the girl a few days ago, being happy and sweet. Who could have done such a thing to a sweet girl like her? She might be a flirt at times but other than that the girl was purely harmless and cheerful. Risa could not help but shed a tear to the girl’s fate. How can she not get affected, the girl was once part of her adult life. She had dated the girl a couple of times and they ended up on bed together twice. And the girl stayed sweet and thoughtful even after Risa acted distant toward the girl.

After the lone tear had fallen, Risa promised that she’ll do her best so that justice will be served as soon as possible. And that the criminal will be brought behind bars with the highest punishment possible.

Eri placed a hand over Risa’s when she noticed her partner’s silence. Expressing that she’s there and things will be okay. And Risa gave out a weak smile.

When Risa went home, she directly went to her neighbor’s house and slid a note under the door and went home afterward to get her things and prepare for their night watch.  Just like the other day, a bouquet of carnation awaited her at her doorsteps, but she just shrugged it off because there is more important thing to deal with at the moment.

The next few days Risa and Eri were barely home because they’re busy night patrolling and conducting further investigation about Jun’s case. But so far no witnesses were found nor were evidences collected. The crime was meticulously executed that no traces of the criminal were found. That’s why every police officer in town was busy checking the town and making sure it won’t happen again. Everyone worked overtime. The incident was also published to every newspaper everyday so that every person will be warned about the case and be watchful.

Until one day, while inside their car... “That’s the person who raped you!” Eri exclaimed making Risa jumped on her seat. Risa followed where Eri’s vision was with her heartbeat racing and there she saw a man running with a metal stick on hand.

“That’s a man! I was raped by a man?!?”

:P

I’ll be gone for two-three days, my most love woman is coming over from Japan, so no updates after this  :)

« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 07:08:04 PM by kRisZ »

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Girl Of Arms