JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari

Author Topic: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 6  (Read 7313 times)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 4
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2014, 09:43:03 AM »
i can totally feel the excitement while reading! :w00t:

though, its the first time i read a fic where kashiwagi wears glasses and twintails

the next chapter is so gonna rock!

cant wait. update soon! :luvluv1: :omamori:

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 4
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 05:27:56 AM »
Kairi65 - Really??? Never thought someone could feel that excitement~ :cow:
It's an idea that came into mind from nowhere tat yukirin wears glasses

FoxKing - Good point. Thanks, you give me an idea for the fight~~ :twothumbs

olive29 - Yes, it is Yukirin. Fuuko was in the team, so the invigilator gave her too. It was a part of the test, teamwork.
Although she didn't do anything  :smhid And I did it too obvious right? That Rena is a vampire. But Rena wouldn't show her true power when fighting him.

River1721 - Every mysteries will be explain soon. About yukirin's power will be explain also, it is not going to be an easy fight for rena.
She need to hide her power while fighting him.

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 4 (Reply)
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 09:01:11 AM »
I like Rena's power, that's my favorite..  XD XD XD

Another action/supernatural fic.. I like it..

Waiting for your next update..  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 4 (Reply)
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2014, 04:57:35 PM »
Minamiyuki - That's great, good to hear that. It's an action fic. Thanks

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 5
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2014, 07:34:33 AM »
“Level 200” Rena whispered to herself. She can felt it through his aura, it was so strong. To defeat him, there is two ways, summoned Gekikara or work out a perfect teamwork with Yuki and Fuuko.

In deep of Rena, she has double personalities. The evil and the good one. The one that was being crazy and released all her aura was the evil personality, while Rena that wanted to save everyone was the good one. Meanwhile, the good Rena has the authority to command the evil Rena. This was part of her ability, the good Rena was too kind. She wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, and that almost get her kill.

The evil one, she called her Gekikara.

Fuuko regretted that she didn’t place the curse when she had the chance. She felt the strength of his aura too. That gave her fear and pressure. Her breath was getting heavier and she was sweating. “I wish I can run away” she thought. This was the first time she met such overwhelming power, it was a mentally stress.

Fuuko and Kashiwagi released their aura to reduce the incoming pressure from his aura. “Any plan?” Fuuko whispered to Rena.

“No…” Rena knew she couldn’t fight with her power.

“Don’t worry. I wouldn’t use my power. I just release my aura to increase my durability, speed and strength.” he threw his dagger hand to hand “And I will just use the back of dagger. It will be hurt, but not lethal.”

Fuuko regretted that she didn’t place her curse on him. Three of them stood before him, what’s between them was the conflict of aura. “Rena, distract him. Once I spot the opportunity, I will place a curse on him.”

Rena nodded.

“You are allow to attack me anytime.”

Rena took the first attack, she ran toward him, swung her fist at him. The invigilator ducked then sent a knee strike to Rena’s stomach. He grabbed Rena’s hair, struck twice with his knee then threw her away. She slided along the ground, causing the sand dust.

“Who’s next?” he said.

Fuuko and Yuki flanked him. Fuuko on the left and Yuki on the right, both ran at him with their clenched fists. He performed a back flip kicked on Fuuko and she staggered. Yuki saw him flew over to the back, she executed a reverse elbow strike. He read her, crouched and sent a punch up under her jaw. Yuki slumped backward to the ground in front of Fuuko. Fuuko leaped forward with high spinning sweep kicked. He blocked with one hand while another grabbed it, slammed her to the ground.

Rena emerged from the sand dust, sent a low kick at his knee, cutting the high grass. He leaped backward.

“You better catch your timing well next time.” He kept his dagger back into his jacket “I don’t think I need this anymore. With my bare hand is enough.”

He realized Fuuko and Yuki behind him have get on their feet. Both of them ran toward Rena, stood beside her. Blood trail was found at the corner of their lips.

“Want to go for another round?” He raised both fists in front of his chest.

“Go!” Rena shouted.

They launched their attacks together, sending random punch toward him. He deflected all of them with his bare hands. “Too naive.” He whispered, then right sweep kicked Yuki, sent her flew away. A right hooked sent Fuuko slammed onto the ground. Rena jumped over her, fired a straight punch at his face. He lower his body to dodge, stepped forward, slipped his behind Rena’s and used his arm to throw her off balance. “Want to try again…What!” his eyes widened, turned back and saw Yuki’s hand on his leg.

At that moment, his both hands and foots were attracted to the ground. His fists and feet sunk into the ground. “What happened?” sweat ran down along his cheek “Impossible, how do you sneak to my back, I kicked you, sent you flew away.”

Rena and Fuuko get on their feet. Yuki released her hand, left him knelt on the ground, back to their side. “Mission accomplish?” Fuuko asked.

“Yes. I couldn’t fight anymore. My movement has disable.”

Yuki disarmed her power.

The invigilator stood back on his feet. “Tell me, how do you get to my back?”

Fuuko explained. “Do you still remember when both of us flanked you?”

He nodded.

“You beat us to the ground, and that is where the magic happened. Yuki duplicated herself, but her ability is just duplicate. Even she created herself, it is just a doll. But with my curse, it is different, I handed the controller to Yuki and ran back to Rena when she is back.” Fuuko showed him the doll, the controller “Yuki then stayed low in the high grass, controlling her clone to fight along side with us while crawling slowly and sneaked behind you.”

“That doesn’t make sense, her power is just duplicate.”

“Not really, it is more than that. Her power is call “Unit Mod”, she can modify the unit of anything. Quantity of Yuki is one, when she modify her quantity into two, a clone of her will be duplicate. She can clone you too, and also increase the quantity of you finger. While just now she just modify the weight of your hands and foots.”

“Impressive. Now, here is your cards.” he handed them three golden cards “You should go on your journey to the end now. Good luck.”

Interesting. This batch of student is really interesting, they are strong. He thought. The invigilator requested a zeppelin and it arrived afterward. He gave them the map and told them to scatter around the forest. Three of them disappeared into the forest as the sun was going down.     

I am sorry if you couldn't get picture of the fighting scene  :bow: :sweatdrop: :bow: :sweatdrop:

Offline Minamiyuki

• Kumiyuri - My OTP and Kami-oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kizaki Yuria ❤ Yagami Kumi
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2014, 10:44:02 AM »
Three words: I LOVE IT~!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

I can imagine the fighting scene, very nice..  XD XD

This inspires me to update...  :lol:

Waiting for your next update.....  :) :) :)
いつか君を会うために、望むでしょうは最後のものだったよ。
(To meet you someday, was the last thing I will wish for.)
Kumiyuri X Mayuki X Wmatsui X Atsumina X Furuyanagi X Kojiyuu

My Full Series Fics:
GunSword Series (On-going) | Need for Speed: Fast Forward (On-going) | Night Shift Series (On-hiatus) | Shikyo Taisen Series (On-going) | Shichitenshi Gakuen (On-hiatus)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »
Update~ :onioncheer:
I am sorry if you couldn't get picture of the fighting scene
Don't worry Author-san, I imagined it perfectly in my head :on GJ:
She felt the strength of his aura too. That gave her fear and pressure
You can't blame Fuuko for feeling this way, after all they are facing a Level 200 person. :mon sweat:
He kind of underestimated Yuki's and the others powers :glasses:
But their plan was brilliant, to be able to defeat a level 200  :mon fyeah:
The one that was being crazy and released all her aura was the evil personality
Things wouldn't have been the same if Geki appeared  :mon lurk:
She wouldn’t want to hurt anyone, and that almost get her kill.
Rena almost got herself killed by not wanting to hurt someone? :dunno:
Can't wait for next chapter :k-great:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2014, 02:29:17 PM »
Hoho~ Duplicator Yukirin~

The invigilator stood back on his feet. “Tell me, how do you get to my back?”

Fuuko explained. “Do you still remember when both of us flanked you?”

He nodded.

“You beat us to the ground, and that is where the magic happened. Yuki duplicated herself, but her ability is just duplicate. Even she created herself, it is just a doll. But with my curse, it is different, I handed the controller to Yuki and ran back to Rena when she is back.” Fuuko showed him the doll, the controller “Yuki then stayed low in the high grass, controlling her clone to fight along side with us while crawling slowly and sneaked behind you.”

“Not really, it is more than that. Her power is call “Unit Mod”, she can modify the unit of anything. Quantity of Yuki is one, when she modify her quantity into two, a clone of her will be duplicate. She can clone you too, and also increase the quantity of you finger. While just now she just modify the weight of your hands and foots.”

Hoho, nice strategy coming from Fuuchan and Yukirin~ Good teamwork! :mon beam:

Update soon!  :mon baby:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2014, 06:36:54 PM »
ho...so yukirin's power is more that just to duplicate herself..

now i'm wondering what happened to the other ppl..?

update soon! :cathappy:

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: Red Blood Rule - Chapter 6
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2014, 07:08:02 AM »
Minamiyuki - Awww.. :heart:...glad you get it. And glad that this inspire you to write too.

River1721 - Yeah...Geki can't appear yet~

MayukiIsLife - Hehe, it's a teamwork that inspire by Fuuko and Yuki's power. That gave me a hard time thinking of that.

Kairi65 - The other ppl is now with them already~

“Rena...Can I come out now...hahahaha” the voices and crazy laughter ringing in her head.

“No!” She woke up from the tedious dream. Gekikara hasn’t seen the world for days already. She went into Rena’s dream every night to tell her.

“Are you alright?” Fuuko pried her eyes, found Rena awoke beside the fire.

“I guess we rest enough. We should be back on our track now.” she nodded.

They left the cave with the dancing fire, consuming the firewood, accompanied by the shadow at the shadow, imitating their movement. Rena looked into the night sky, watching the zeppelin that was bombing the forest with her drawn map.They followed the instruction on the map, so far there was no contact with any beast or trap. They knew they were on the right track.

As they travelling across the forest, a lot of people joined their track. The map must have found them and led them to the safety route. Rena was relieved by seeing the peoples at the front and tail. The amount of screams have reduced along the night, it was because of many has been killed or they followed the map? No one knew until the end of the test.

“A lot of people join us.” Fuuko declared “we should start our race now.”

Rena nodded.

Fuuko’s aura went exploded as she released it. She focused the aura on her leg to increase the functionality of her leg, as fast as she could, sprinted into the wood ahead in a speed of sound wave. While Rena darted into another direction, left the gusting wind with Yuki and the descending leaves. She knew she was safe with those peoples now. Meanwhile, Fuuko glanced over her shoulder, expecting Rena, but no sign of her. It was either Rena was leading ahead too far or her.

I am near, she thought to herself. She went into different direction for another purpose. She detected a familiar aura moments ago, someone she knew for a long time since she was born. A shadow figure met her eyes, she stopped before her. She turned around, the moonlight revealed her identity. She knew it was her.

“Mariko-sama…”

They have a brief talk then parted. Rena back to the track she supposed to be. I am glad that she was not a part of the plot, she thought to herself.

In an blink of eyes, she reached the destination, she hid behind the tree, peeking to see whether there was anyone at the end. Only one person, it’s the invigilator. Seemed like they need two more days even if they are on top speed. She heard screaming again, they should be safe by now. That surprised Rena, she never doubt the accuracy of her map. She drew it in detail, the only possibility she could thought of was the possibility of moving or random event in the test. She ran toward the source, found Yuki and the rest confronting a pack of Boarmen.

Boarmen was a tribe that live in the forest. They have boar head with human body, wearing a hay skirt to cover their private parts.

A man was laid in a pool of blood in front of them, hands on his wound. She believed the motionless body was a corpse. Quietly, she sneaked behind the contestants.

“We have a question for all of you. If anyone of you answer correctly, all of you are safe to go. If wrong, only the answerer will die.” the Boarmen at the middle said.

“Cunning creature...150 level...each of them.” Rena whispered to herself.

Everyone nodded, agreed to their offer. They knew fighting with the Boarmen was not a good option, they have no match against them.

“I will explain the question now. We are three brothers, let’s say we are A, B and C, from the left. We had an agreement, everyday we will decide whether we will lie all the day or not to crack any lie for all the day. Each answerer can ask us two questions before you decide which of us is lying today.” B said.

They were in group of twenty-two, formed a discussion. “Who know that? They didn’t give any hint. What if we try with different answer each time an answer is wrong?” a man proposed.

“Why don’t you be the first one to answer?” another man opposed his proposal. The question shut his mouth.

“I will go first.” a man volunteered.

“Is A and B lying?” he asked C. Boarmen C nodded.

“Are you lying?” he added the second question. C nodded too.

He scratched his head and answered “A and B is not lying and you are lying.”

The Boarmen C beheaded him with a horizontal slash at his neck. It dropped onto the ground, dyed the ground with red.

Everyone witnessed his dead, they kept silence to save their own life. Yuki didn’t notice Rena’s appearance, her attention was glued on the death and Boarmen. She was thinking which question could pry the truth beneath the confusion. “Tricky answer. No one is going to answer, they were expecting someone to solve it for them. They don’t want to die.” Rena told herself.

After ten minutes of silence, the Boarmen B said “You have an hour to solve this question, we will be sitting here. If no one can answer correctly, all of you will die.”       

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2014, 07:28:35 AM »
hmm...gekikara sounds rather uncontrollable to me..

like, rena can prevent her from getting out but gekikara in return haunt her when she's uncounscious or sleeping.. :err:

at the boarmen, just when i was thinking "hmm..got to think thoroughly..its okay, there's time. they wont kill them all"

and then..

After ten minutes of silence, the Boarmen B said “You have an hour to solve this question, we will be sitting here. If no one can answer correctly, all of you will die.” 

so...WHAT~?!! :stoned: :on kimbo: :mon spit:

wonder how they will solve it, update soon! :mon bye:

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2014, 04:05:53 AM »
Gekikara hasn’t seen the world for days already
Hm, I think Geki will come out expectantly during a fight :sweat:
Considering how Geki is, I wonder if Rena can still control her with help from the others? :mon huh:
I have a feeling that Fuuko is a bit suspicious about Rena still, but maybe its just me thinking that :bigdeal:
I wonder what Mariko and Rena talked about when they met  :mon huh2:
The Boarmen C beheaded him with a horizontal slash at his neck. It dropped onto the ground, dyed the ground with red.
Well, they better answer correctly :mon sweat: or off goes your head :on freeze: :mon wtf:
I wonder how they will answer the question :pig huh:
Can't wait for next chapter :tama-music:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Owari Wa Hajimari