JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Find me

Author Topic: [END] Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Valentine's Day?? [MaYuki] (03/02/16)  (Read 107094 times)

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 10 Part 1 + 2 [MaYuki] (06/07/14)
« Reply #160 on: July 06, 2014, 10:22:37 AM »
Sort of knowing the meaning of the title, since had been reading and following this ff for this long   :)
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #161 on: July 06, 2014, 10:35:53 AM »
You wrote an epilogue right? I felt chapter 11 & 12 not gonna satisfied me

Offline affiber

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kashiwagi Yuki is my kami oshi~
« Reply #162 on: July 06, 2014, 10:55:49 AM »
I'm preparing the worst for the next chapter... :( ah but please make Yuki and Mayu be alright~
Happy ending, i wanna see happy ending Kate san! :bow:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2014, 08:50:17 PM »
You make me love Rena even more. (And woke my MayuRena feelings again but it doesn't matter now...)
Ok, now, I'm forgive Mayu. Behind the cold mask, she is just a lost and really lovable girl. But Yuki fight for her, now it's her time fight for Yuki and herself.
I can't wait the next chapters!

And really thank you for all your fast updates these days!

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2014, 09:52:34 PM »
I wonder if Yuki will become a successful super soldier test subject and then there will be an epic mayu vs. yuki showdown..with a happy ending hopefully  XD mayuki is just too perfect  :deco:

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #165 on: July 07, 2014, 11:04:04 PM »
I'm preparing the worst for the next chapter... :( ah but please make Yuki and Mayu be alright~
Happy ending, i wanna see happy ending Kate san! :bow:
same as me  :(
Please happy ending kate-san  :panic:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2014, 02:50:57 AM »
woah mariko-sama! ue kara mariko :bow:
thanks to rena, finally mayu realized it, not in denial mode anymore :lol:
yeay go claim what is yours mayu! :D
i exciting for the battle scene!
thankyou kate, you make me happy with your update :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2014, 07:34:08 AM »
To be honest I read both of your actualizations (this and AMNESIA) minutes after u posted them
but I'm commenting now because I'm bored I feel like it~   8)

ahh I'm so glad Mayu realized her feeling (thanks R <333333)
and this is really really getting interesting!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Can't wait so see my girls in action  :cow: *insert super kick*
  8) 8) :shakeit:

Hope that nothing sad happens :V
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 07:42:06 AM by Koneki »

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2014, 07:13:05 AM »
i just miss one chapter and this happens!! :on freeze:

the climax... :on shady:

I wonder if Yuki will become a successful super soldier test subject and then there will be an epic mayu vs. yuki showdown..mayuki is just too perfect  :deco:

if that actually happens :on kimbo: :mon freeze: :mon blood:

good luck on the next chapter! (too excited!!!)

Offline achina-chan

« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2014, 10:35:45 AM »
Yay~~~ Mayu realized her feeling.. :wub:

Whooaa... the ending is near... I hope you make some bloody awesome action scene...

Thankyou for your hardwork.  :bow: and can't wait for the next chapter..
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:43:06 AM by achina-chan »

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 11:50:30 AM »
The climax is coming!!!! :cow: :cow: :cow:

And horay for Mayu for finally realizing her feelings!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Go and get your Yuki, Mayu! :D

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 11:10:18 PM »
Finally mayu realized her feelings now its her time to save her princess!!!  :thumbsup :cow:
This is so exciting  :heart: love it much :hip smile:
Update please  XD
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 11 Part 1 [MaYuki] (10/07/14)
« Reply #172 on: July 10, 2014, 04:21:28 PM »
Replies:
@rhin12: Yay~ Mayu start to realize her feelings a little, maybe!? XD Let’s see the next part~

@Kirozoro: Yuki and Mariko had worked together since the beginning of the plan! The fact that the officers knew where she was is also according to what their plan as well. :P

@gilangfajri: Glad you enjoy the fanfic! We’ll know where and how Miyuki will be involved later.

@48matama: Mayu finally realized her feelings!? MAYBE!!! XD We shall see~ :P

@gek geki: Yea~ Love Capture is shorter than AMNESIA, so yeah, I’m trying to finish/wrap up the fanfic asap! Haha~ Yesh, you got the idea right XD YES I WROTE THE EPILOGUE! XDDD I won’t be that mean and leave it at Chap 12.

@DC2805: Yeah~ The title meaning is quite predictable, yet relates a lot to the fic.

@affiber: A lot of bloodbath fights in the future. :P We will see Yuki and Mayu will be alright or not~ It shall be a happy ending! …MAYBE!? :P

@Kiri-el: LOL! Glad you love Rena~ She’s an awesome girl! XD Mayu is a good girl! She just never met the one that can tame her~ :P Hope you enjoy this new chapter :D

@chotei_sha: LOL That will be really weird! XD Yuki become the successful SuperSoldier test subject XD EPIC BATTLE LAWL It will be happy ending…i hope, maybe? :P

@Tupi: Let’s hope for a happy ending XD

@sastio13: Thank god Mayu realize her feelings, a lots of battle right now…:P SO MUCH MORE TO HAPPEN~ :D We shall see~

@Koneki: Glad you’re getting excited and interested with this fic~ :D It’s almost the ending of it now, I wish I can finish it asap before my university starts. Your girls will sure have an action.

@Kairi65: LAWL!!! It’s almost there~ The climax! :D Hope you enjoy this next update! Gonna be quite some battle going on.

@achina-chan: Sure Mayu start to know her feelings now…Maybe~ Ending is coming soon! Something to look forward to :D

@Konoe: CLIMAX!!! Haha, we shall see how it goes from there :P

@Akblaire48: Let’s see how Mayu will rescue her princess! :D Glad you enjoy it and hope you’ll have fun reading this new one too.

Love Capture: CH11.1

Finally, Yuki clicked on her left earring, which will send the signal to Mariko. She looked up and was standing right in front of this old warehouse. Her mission was technically over after she notified where the laboratory was located. There were officers everywhere ensuring the security of the area around. Yuki was actually surprised to see many of the officers here despite this were the place where the experiment would take place. She was back to wearing her usual officer outfit, but it felt rather weird to her. She wasn’t as proud to wear this uniform as she used to. While she was spending her time having her mind dazing off, her father called her and snapped her back to reality.

“Follow me, Yuki.”

“Ah, yes.”

She followed him into the warehouse and just simply followed him down to this limited area where only certain people could enter, and obviously they could go through the security guards so easy. They were all Yuki’s father’s men and they were a part of the new SuperSoldier project as well.  They went in deeper into the restricted zone which Yuki could see glass tubes on the wall. She couldn’t help but to wonder about it but didn’t ask anything about it…slowly, went in deeper and down the basement floor, they finally arrived at this main lobby of the secret laboratory where she saw other scientists working on the computer for the entire time. Diverting her eyes around, she saw nothing but machines and things that crept her. She watched her father approached one of the scientists in order to ask for any further updates.

“How is the system? Able to operate any time soon?”

“Should be by tomorrow sir, if nothing went wrong again.”

“Good, make sure to take your time and make it precise. There must be no mistakes in the system.”

“Yes sir!”

Yuki only stood there listening to what her father commanded to his people. While allowing her eyes to drift around and observe this wondrous place, this place was very clean and organized. Miura must’ve been repairing and renovating this for quite a while. Then her father took her to another place that was deep down into the laboratory and there was where a huge mechanical door preventing them from heading further. He took out a keycard and opened it up…that moment when her eyes saw the things behind the door…it was a cell. A hallway down the path in front of her and on both sides there was a small monitor that showed the inside of the cell-like room behind. Just a tiny hole was made for to see through into the room manually. Yuki was stunned…in shock, while her father kept explaining the things she needed to know as a part of the project.

“This is the cell room, high likely I doubt you will have a chance to come down here anytime soon. It’s likely to be one of the most unpleasant place of the whole laboratory.”

Her father had been here before in this area, when he used to be a part of the old project. He witnessed everything and he ensured that Yuki wouldn’t be involving with this section. It made the young officer realized that her father knew how cruel this was…yet he continued to pursue on it. Was he that upset with Yumi’s death that much that he needed to bring back this cruel project? She hoped that this would end soon…she hoped that her father’s insanity would come to a halt before anyone would be sacrificed.

“…Will this really save everyone? …This project.”

“Every week, we have officers were either wounded, hospitalized, or killed in missions. We don’t need victims like Yumi to die again…and SuperSoldiers are the key to wipe out evilness from this world.”

Listening to her father’s ambition, Yuki realized he was truly obsessed over Yumi’s death. But nothing could blame him for that after he watched his very own daughter died right in front of him. But to destroy evil with a more powerful weapon would just chained up the cycle of hatred and revenge…Yuki knew that this wouldn’t truly solve the problem but she could only simply watched in silence…and felt in pain watching her father being succumbed by that overwhelming sadness… Yuki couldn’t figure out a word to respond to her father at all, she was completely speechless.

(…Mayu.)

That name kept repeating inside her head and bit her lips with pain. She was obviously worried about what would happen from now on. She didn’t know what Mariko was planning to do after she sent the signal…the only thing she remembered the leader said was that they would head there as soon as possible to end everything. Mayu wouldn’t come in this mission so she wouldn’t get to see her, but just as much as she was relieved… she was sad about it. Probably she wouldn’t have the chance to meet with her again after this too. She clutched her fist tightly and prevented her emotions from taking over her decision. She must not forget her determination to end this vicious cycle down…even it meant that she had to blunt it forcefully. She didn’t wish for Mayu to become like her father…if she could safe at least one person she loved with her life, she wouldn’t regret it. Then suddenly, her father called her name and made her snapped back to reality once again.

“Yuki, come with me.”

“…Yes.”

She nodded and followed her father deep into the laboratory. There was no turning back anymore and she needed to proceed on without losing hope and the light she carried. If she did, she wouldn’t come out from the pit of insanity. That heart to protect Mayu was solely the reason that made her walk through this cruelty without losing her mind.

~XXX~

The adult squirrel looked through the spyglass and saw how there were numbers of officers surrounded the area of the old warehouse. They were scanning around, and it looked like just a general security protection. It doesn’t seem to be any strong security for a human-experimenting project that was inside that warehouse. They were hiding at the abandoned building that was opposite from where the warehouse was located. After she was done scanning the area, she turned to report to her friends.

“It’s just normal security…guarding the restricted area.”

“Seems to only be normal officers around here, I doubt they’re involved with the SuperSoldier project inside.”

Rena replied as she analyzed the situation along with Yuko right by her side. Their leader processed the information and seemed to figure several possibilities out those officers surrounding the warehouse. However, she was rather convinced that they were just normal officers that didn’t know all the truth about SuperSoldier project that was inside that warehouse. If they knew, then the securities would be higher and the officers would be armed. At most the officers they saw had only handguns or Tasers. So it would be slightly hard to fight against them since they were innocent officers after all. If they were to be armed with weapons to kill anyone that invaded the warehouse, then they wouldn’t hesitate to just break through to hunt down Kashiwagi Miura. However, as Yuko was scouting with her spyglass, she turned to Mariko to give her confirmation with the leader’s prediction.

“…They are definitely normal officers.”

“What makes you say so?”

“I spot Nyanyan.”

“…”

No words were mentioned after that and they knew whom Yuko was referring to. She’s an officer and as well as Yuko and Mariko’s friend. If she was there as well, then definitely the officer at the outside the warehouse sure didn’t know anything about the human-experimenting project. After Mariko’s prediction was confirmed, they continued the plan to invade into the warehouse, but then they would need a decoy. Someone needed to be buying time outside while others infiltrated into the secret laboratory. Everyone was listened to Mariko’s plan intensively but Yuko was the only one staring out at the window, at Kojima Haruna that was guarding the area due to her duty.

“I’ll be the decoy, I’ll buy the time for everyone.”

Everyone didn’t say anything and seemed to understand what was behind Yuko’s intention to act as a decoy. Then they proceeded to discuss this matter as they planned to invade, it would be tough but everything would work well would depend on how much Yuko would capture their attention. Obviously despite these criminals killed countless people before, but they’re not fond to kill innocent people.

“I won’t kill them, don’t worry. They’ll just be immobilized.”

“That’s good to hear…we leave it to you.”

“Yeah, I’ll catch up with you after I cleared everything.”

Yuko made her word with Mariko to not kill anyone, who made the leader felt slightly relieved from it. However, they wouldn’t want to increase the number of deaths, as it would be already. There would definitely be well trained officers armed with weapons and will kill anyone that tried to intrude in, those were the ones that worked with Miura…and they would need to either severely immobilized or kill them. But they would high likely needed to kill them in order to survive. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, if they intended to kill them…they wouldn’t have much a choice but to kill them as well. But they would want to have fewer deaths as much as they could from this, but since this mission was as important as their life…they wouldn’t stop if it means to massacre everyone. The three SuperSoldiers were more than ready to take that role and soaked themselves in the blood of their enemies. They went over the plans again and everyone listened carefully…as for Watanabe, she was more than ready to charge into the warehouse. Having the whole map memorized in her computer brain, there was no corner she did not remember, unless Miura made modification with the laboratory aside from the old structure. However, having the map of every floor in the laboratory memorized would give her a huge advantage in this invasion. Mariko made the last confirmation with her members before they executed the invasion plan…it was their last battle.

“Everyone understand your roles? Let us end this, and come back alive.”

“Yes ma’am!”

It was about time…as for Mayu, she stared out from the window for one last time reminding herself that her possession was in there, and it was the time she had to go reclaim in back, once and for all.

-

The officers were strolling around the area was they were assigned to, thinking that they were just doing their usual guarding duties. However, something caught their attention as a young girl ran up to them as if she was running away from something. She threw in her puppy eyes and successfully caught their attention. Few male officers approached the young girl who was panting from exhaustion from running.

“P-Please help!! We’re attacked by this scary people…I’m the only one that got away—!”

“Do take us there, we’ll save your friend. How many they got?”

“A-A few…Let me take you there.”

“Alright, few officers should be fine, please take us there.”

The young girl led the way and guided couple of officers into the dark sneaky alley and they did not know what was waiting for them. The young girl turned at the corner and then kept leading the way…making the officers unaware with the presence above them. The young girl suddenly stopped and grabbed the closest officer before she threw him onto the floor to knock him out in one blow.

“What are you—”

“Hehe~ Sorry!”

The three other ladies landed from above and instantly knocked all the other 4 officers in an instant and successfully lured them into their area. The decoy girl, Jurina smiled with success before Mariko came out from the hidden corner. They stole officer uniform in order to disguise themselves into the warehouse without being caught. Thankfully they got five male officers, as it was the exact number to their team as well. They all disguised as an officer and they wouldn’t forget their hat as well. They tied the unconscious officers tightly so they wouldn’t run and wrapped the cloth around their mouth to prevent them making noises. Just about time that the fake officers would return to their position, Yuko ran to tap on Mayu’s shoulder to get her attention. She seemed she wanted to say something to her before she wouldn’t have the chance.

“Mayu, don’t die okay?”

“…Of course, none of us will.”

“I’ll see you soon, and as well as Yuki.”

“…You will.”

Mayu lowered down her hat before she followed up with others who were ahead of her. Yuko only smiled in silence before she followed up with the mouse. It was about time that the squirrel would confront with her crush, and it was just like what she jinxed it…that they would find each other on the battlefield, point guns at one another. Today was the day, and Yuko would do everything it takes to protect her family, even it meant to fight against Haruna.

-

The fake officers returned to their position without being caught, but then Yuko broke off from them and went to another direction. As the other four fake officers they acted as if they were doing the patrol as usual. They were waiting for Yuko to give them the signal of commotion before they started infiltrating. The young squirrel approached this officer without a word and caught his attention; obviously he was wondering what Yuko wanted with him…without realizing that she was a fake one.

“What? You need something?”

“…Pretty much, yes.”

He got a female respond, which was weird because Yuko was wearing a male officer’s uniform. She punched right into his solar plexus knocking him out in one single blow and she swiftly snatched his handgun and Tasers from his pocket as well. The moment he collapsed onto the floor, everyone turned their attention to Yuko and that was the beginning of the show. She only smirked and other officers were getting confused with what was going on.

“Hey! What are you doing!?”

“…Heh, let’s have some fun shall we?”

She pulled out a mini bomb hidden inside her outfit and threw it into the crowd. It wasn’t deadly as it was just a firework but it was more than enough to create the commotion and direct all attentions to her. Everyone got into their position and ready to make a call when the bomb exploded. Every second was ticking by as the ball Yuko threw took its time to land onto the floor in the middle of the officers…

~BOOOOOOOM~

“What is going on!? ”

“Intruders!?”

“Seize over him! NOW!!”

A huge breakout for all the officers, Mayu and her friends used that opportunity to rush into the warehouse without anyone realizing them at all. They didn’t hesitate to look back to see Yuko at all, they couldn’t be worrying about her since this was just the start of everything. They knew the squirrel took the most dangerous role ever, but she was probably the best one to do so because she’s the one with the highest stamina and endurance between everyone of the team. However, Rena had this small glimpse to look at Yuko who was being attacked by countless officers…obviously she knew they wouldn’t be able to harm her, but she couldn’t stop worry about her best friend. She prayed softly to herself, hoping that Yuko would be fine, and they would get out of this safely, and alive.

As for Yuko she was obviously surrounded by officers that were pointing their guns at her, but she was not afraid at the slightest. It gave her thrill, the enjoying of death so close to her gave her the adrenaline rush. She only smiled and ignored whatever the officers said to her. None of them realize that she’s the fake and thought that there was a betrayal happening, which made it better because none of them should know that she was a decoy for her fellow friends.

“You’re now surrounded! Surrender and you’ll be unharmed.”

“…Heh, this is just the beginning…let it run wild.”

She muttered softly to herself, and used the Taser to electrocute the officers right in front of her before she shot others on their leg to so immobilize them. This created a bigger ruckus and was more than successful to have everyone’s attention. However, they knew that the news would reach Miura faster as well about the attack…but she knew her friends would act very fast before they even realize it. As long as Yuko stood here, Miura wouldn’t be able to leave here. She was standing right at the entrance and the exit from this warehouse. It’s so much easier to kill than to immobilize people, this would be one of the hardest tasks she ever did…maybe it was the hardest one too.

“This would be a long day…this might be my new record.”

It would be the longest, tedious, and the hardest task she ever did, just as much as her life was on the line if there was any mistake. She would be shot down…and her task as a decoy would fail. There was no gap for mistakes in this mission, everything must be precise…and so Yuko let her battle instincts run wild, and defeat everyone in front of her. She also wondered deep down inside her heart…Wondering when would Haruna showed up right in front of her, as her enemy.

-

The four of them entered the warehouse and took their positions. They informed other confused officers about crazy commotion outside and they were told to pass the words to the Kashiwagi Miura. Watanabe sure bluffed very well and her act was flawless.

“Please be careful, its like its not the officers.”

“Intruders you mean??”

“Maybe sir, I believe we need reinforcements to support us!”

“Thank you for your report, we’ll definitely join forces with outside. Go on to report others inside the warehouse.”

“Yes sir.”

That man allowed Mayu to slip away from him and the young girl couldn’t help but to smirk with success. As according to plan, Rena would go along with Mayu while Jurina went along with Mariko. They went in deep and knew where the path leading to the laboratory was, Rena voted herself to approach the armed officer with the machine gun. She approached him and made the officer got suspicious on her, and obviously she used the story about the commotion happening outside which was caused by intruders. They sure observed the man and realized how much Miura was serious about this matter…he had his personal SWAT members protected the laboratory. Obviously, that grabbed the man’s attention immediately because he knew what was the purpose the intruder was here…however, he wouldn’t leave his post as he was ordered by Miura, he reported through the walky-talky to his fellow SWAT members about the commotion outside.

“Your job is done now, return back to your post—”

He froze as he was stabbed right into his neck, which went through his vocal cord and made him mute instantly. The blood got onto her officer outfit and she finished his life before he could utter any word. Mayu and others realized that Rena cleaned up the entrance gate and so they went to join with her as she dug out the key card from his pocket and stole several portable weapons that they could use. They were sure dealing with an elite SWAT team here. This really gave them a signal to kill them before they would be killed.

“Remember your duty, and do not die. Understood?”

“Yes ma’am.”

Mariko gave her command and then it was about time they stepped into the laboratory area…the SuperSoldier subjects remember this feeling very well. They used to be in this place, and went through phenomenal pain from the experiment. Things were repaired from the last time Mayu entered and it gave the chill down her spine since she could feel that strong intimidating aura from the three of her companions. This was the place that granted them hell…and it was about time, to destroy everything in here, once and for all. The overwhelming feeling surged out from the bottom of their heart and it just pumped up their determination to massacre everything in their way.

“Let us go, and destroy everyone. Our target is Kashiwagi Miura…and seize over him, if he resists, kill him.”

“Yes ma’am.”

Those were the final orders before they separated up. Jurina went with Mariko while Rena went with Mayu to protect her. Mariko wouldn’t be able to leave Mayu alone by herself since she could be utterly reckless in her way, and she would need someone to look after and protect her from that danger. Rena would be the best person to do aside from Yuko, and the mouse took out her cellphone from her pocket. It was installed with the GPS program, which would tell the location of Kashiwagi’s earring…that would tell where Yuki and Miura were. Despite Mayu was running quite fast, Rena was able to catch up with her face. However, despite Mayu had her objective to find her girl wouldn’t forget her duty to destroy this project…after she had been thinking through things last night after Rena gave her the revelation.  Her family’s massacre was a victim for the existence of SuperSoldier project…at the very least she didn’t want anymore victims involved with the project. 

“…Let’s get this done.”

Mayu spoke up and caught Rena’s attention. She turned to the young mouse and only smiled softly to her before she patted on her head. This was their last serious mission and everything would be done, nothing would be chaining Rena and others back anymore. She hoped for a happy ending to this matter…despite much bloodshed would be, at least Rena swore to herself that she would not let Mayu shoot Kashiwagi Miura, as well as not let her kill anyone anymore.

“And we will go back with Yuki.”

“…”

Mayu only remained in silence and looked back to her path. As they were running in this hallway of the laboratory, they threw off the officer hat. However, it wasn’t that long until they confronted with two more SWAT members that were patrolling inside the laboratory area. They were surprised to see both Mayu and Rena, but before they were able react to the intruding. Mayu swiftly took a knife from her pocket and stabbed right into his shoulder joint. She used her knee and broke the man’s arm joint to disarm the gun. However Rena shot both of them at the head before Mayu could’ve slit their throat. It was an instant death and silence kill for the officers as Rena’s gun equipped with the suppressor. Watanabe stole the light portable guns and restocked their weapon supplies before they proceeded on further deep into the laboratory. Mayu knew where they were in the map as well as knew each computer rooms that were close by to them as well. Obviously they wouldn’t plan to miss any of the database rooms here.

“There will be a room close by here, one of the computer rooms.”

“Right.”

Both of them stopped at the corner and Rena closed her eyes to focus how many officers were in that hallway before they jump out to confront them. There were two officers standing at the front of this door that was guarding the computer room… swiftly without much discussion between the two, Mayu sprinted with full power and reached them before Rena did…and slashed both their throats in one single slash. She flicked her knife to get the blood off, and it was inevitable for not to have the young swift mouse to not kill in serious situation like this. However, this time Rena approached the younger one and whispered softly into her ears.

“Let me clean this, just wait for me okay?”

“…Sure.”

Mayu didn’t bother argue with Rena and stood away from the door and let the older one finish what she needed to do in there. The moment she used the key pass she stole from the first officer she killed to open the door, Mayu could hear yells and then screams followed after that. But a short while after that, everything went into deep silence before Rena came out and took off her officer disguise that was soaked in blood. Mayu was not needed to see what happened inside that room…and how many people that Rena slaughtered.

“I set the bomb already, let’s go.”

She simply nodded back at her before Mayu headed over to the closest computer room. In a short while, they could feel the floor vibrated as the bomb that Rena set exploded the whole computer room into bits. It obviously triggered the alarm went off and alerted the whole laboratory. It was both good news to send the signal to Jurina and Mariko, but at the same time it did made the officers became alert with the break in.

“Where’s Yuki?”

“No where close by…still far away.”

“We should act faster, the longer we buy the time…the more things will become unpredictable.”

“…Yeah.”

Rena was right, the longer they loitered around, the more things become unpredictable for them. Miura would have more time to prepare against them and things could go downhill from there. They needed to act fast before the Kashiwagi man could react to their invasion. However, it seemed the sound of the bomb caught more attention of SWAT members even more. They were prepared to fight against anyone that was suspicious to them in that blink of instant. It seemed the enemies knew where their location was through the hidden camera on the ceiling, both of them could hear footsteps approaching them from behind and front as they were in this curved corridor. They realized they were surrounded and only way to escape out from here was through a fight, a blood bath one. Mayu stood firmly on her ground just as much as Rena, with their backs against each other.

“I take the front, you take the back okay?”

“Yeah.”

They waited for to listen to those footsteps getting closer and louder. Slowly bending their knees to get into good balance, ready to sprint head on at any second they saw the first officer showed up in their vision. That instance, Mayu saw the first appearing at the horizon of the curve pathway…she threw in a knife straight right into the first man’s head, and obviously promoted a ruckus. However, Mayu didn’t let this chance slipped away and sprinted towards them with one gun in her right while her left held her signature blade without any second of hesitation… as for Matsui Rena, she literally ran up to encounter with the officers quickly, she literally jumped in and completely slaughtered every single one of the officers that came in her way. She was grateful what Mayu wasn’t fighting by her side as it would be a problem if she let out her Gekikara…it would be hard to control it for not to attack Mayu as well. Despite she could control her Gekikara’s insanity, it was hard to tame its true nature to hunt and kill anything in her way. Wielding two sharp knives in her hands, she was like a monster swiftly cut and pierced the through the chainmail armor beneath the officer’s protection and clothing. Rena’s strength was just too strong that no protection could fight back against her, and every thing they wore was completely pointless right before her. Rena only smiled and giggled as she slaughtered down officers that approached her. Blood spattered onto her clothing and all over her body, only that smile across her face left a strong impression on them…that overwhelming fear inside their chest. They were well trained enough to sense danger from certain people…and they could tell that Rena was no ordinary person and she enjoyed every second she cut through human flesh. She was smiling, and gave a chill down their spines, the moment they had that pause, it was more than enough for Rena to finish things too.

“…!”

“Shoot her!!”

Even though another officer warned the man in front of him, it was too late, Rena threw a knife straight into the man’s chest, directly into his heart. Eventually he collapsed onto the floor, listlessly, in his own pool of blood. More deaths that occurred right before their eyes, the more they were provoked to kill the intruder. However, they were mentally dominated by Gekikara’s murderous intent…it was as if her grudges against this place resurfaced up. It reminded her the first time she awakened Gekikara inside her…it made her so irritated even more.

“Do you know how much lost does it bring? Do you know how much hatred this would bring…?”

“What are you blabbering about!?”

~BANG~BANG~BANG~

She dodged the bullet as she dashed forward towards them. It wasn’t that she saw the bullets pathway but it was that she allowed her instinct to take the role of evading the danger. She did not have to think of anything and allowed Gekikara to take the lead in the fight. She tightened her grip on her knives before she dashed passed in between the two officers. They were stunned in that second and realized the horrendous pain diagonally across their bodies. Their own arms were in the way of the slash and sever it off.

“W-Wuaaaaaaah—!!”

“Gaaaaaahhh!!”

They both cried in pain and kneeled onto the floor with blood spattering onto the floor. It was something that no one was expecting for a skinny girl like Rena could have such a power to cut through bones in one slash. They both turned to stare at Rena with those terrified eyes…the raven-haired turned around and her innocent excited eyes stared back at them. Those eyes controlled their mind and it was a moment of pause. She threw in the first knife in her hands and went through one of the officer’s throat, instantly cut his carotid artery and it was an instant death call. The survivor was trembling and realized that he was confronting a demon, not a human.

“This is the product of the experiment on human…this is what you guys tried to revive, a living being that kills for pleasure and life.”

“A-Ah…!”

“I will not kill you, you’ll live…to pass on this fear on and on…and forever.”

“…!!”

“But before that…”

Rena approached him and kicked him onto the floor before she used that sharp knife in her hand to cut the both legs tendon. She did not kill him as she said, but it didn’t mean she would not brutally disable him before she decided to leave him. He begged Rena to stop but it didn’t budge at the slightest. Gekikara was born not show any mercy to anyone despite they’re pleading for her to kill him. She went to take the knife that was stuck on the corpse’s head before she flicked the blood off and kept into her scabbard. Rena left the bloodshed scene and returned back to Mayu while she left her last words with the survived officer.

“To be alive…one can die millions of times…and endlessly.”

-

Mayu did not have super powers like Rena or others did, only her legs were. She aimed her gun knife in the unprotected spots of the officers, which was their neck and facial area. Slaughtered one by one that came after her, they pointed their guns at her but they were hesitating to shoot because they didn’t want to give a friendly fire. The moment Mayu saw them trying to shoot her the moment she turned her back on them, but then she dashed away with her lightning speed.

“G-Guh…!”

The officer that was trying to fight her in the close combat got a friendly fire and he collapsed onto the floor in that blink of the instant mistake done. The other three officers from a distance away wasn’t expected Mayu to dash up to them in such a nonhuman speed like that. She aimed at the man in the middle, grabbed onto his head and struck her knee right into his face. They could hear the sound of the nasal bone fractured from that powerful blow and it was an instant knock out. Mayu slashed the knife upward and slashed the closest man diagonally across his face.

“Guaaaaahh!!!”

“You monster…!”

The 3rd man had his gun pointed at Mayu already and was more than ready to pull that trigger despite the friendly fire that he could give to his wounded friend. Mayu could see that coming and attempted to hide behind one of the officers for them to take the bullets in her place, but then one of the bullets grazed her leg and caught her off guard slightly. Those bullets did landed on the slashed officer, but it was more than enough time for Mayu to use that second to get ready. She stole his submachine gun, kicked the severely wounded man away and pulled the trigger without hesitation. She couldn’t remember how much bullets went through that officer that she confronted, but she was certain his body was completely listless. Despite there were some other men that could still be alive…but they probably wouldn’t get up to fight her anymore. The young girl panted after her short fierce battle and realized she got herself wounded. She looked down and realized that her trouser pocket was torn from the shot and that’s where she kept Yuki’s necklace. The moment of shock she looked around on the floor searching for the necklace but she was interrupted by more incoming officers that were targeting her life.

“That’s the one!!”

“Ugh…that leaves me no choice…!”

She took the mini bomb from her hidden pocket and threw it towards the hoard of officers that were coming for her. However she needed to buy the seconds for to survive from the possible incoming attacks. She grabbed the closest man and used him as her shield for the bullets and the explosion.

~BOOOOOOOOOOOM~

Cries of pain and the sound of explosion mixed up together and she could feel the strong impact coming from the explosion. Obviously she wasn’t caught in it, but it completely blew up the whole SWAT reinforcement team. Either they were dead or completely unconscious from the explosion. Mayu threw that corpse shield away and took off her officer disguise since it was not needed anymore.  Revealing her usual black thin jumper underneath after she scanned the floor shortly, she saw that gold sparkling necklace on the floor. She picked it up and unfortunately she didn’t have any pockets to keep it anymore… she didn’t have any choice left she wore it around her neck, and tied her hair back as a ponytail. She took the GPS out from her pocket and she was still far away from Yuki, she bit her lips with that frowned face.

“Goddammit…where the hell are you…”

“Mayu!”

While Mayu was muttering to herself, Rena finally caught up with her as obviously. She finished clearing off everything as well as Mayu did. As they finally reunited and was about to continue on, they heard a sound of the explosion along with the floors vibrating. It gave them a signal of the active battles going on else where…could be Jurina or Mariko. Rena turned to the younger mouse and tapped on her shoulder, giving a signal they should push on harder. The danger level increased as time passed by and they couldn’t afford to be slow now.

“Let’s get moving.”

“Yeah.”

Both ran by each other’s side and headed to the next laboratory where the next computer room was located and she would constantly check the GPS for Yuki’s location. It was moving all the time…she believed that the young Kashiwagi must’ve received the news about the invasion already. The longer she was fighting in here, the more anxious she got regarding Yuki…each step she ran through the corridor, the closer she was reaching her.

-

~XXX~

-

“What are the SWAT teams doing!?”

Miura yelled at one of his commanders and they wondered the same as well. They could still hear explosions going on from afar distance from them. However, they realized that danger was approaching them. As for Yuki, she was anxiously worried about what was happening right now, she assumed that it must’ve be Mariko that was breaking through into the laboratory right now. She was obviously known that her father was their main target…and he was right beside her. What if either one of Mariko’s group confronted with them? Yuki wondered whether she would protect her father or not…she probably would. However, despite she didn’t want anything to harm her father, she wanted to end this chaos…she learned how much this SuperSoldier project destroyed people’s lives. It was like counting down to making a decision of what she wanted to do, since her actions could contribute to a huge impact on this fight…

(…Mayu.)

She closed her eyes and thought about that young heartless girl that she cared for. She bit her lips and recalled Mariko’s words, to not lose sight of the path she decided to pick…she did all of these, in order to protect Watanabe, and she must not lose sight of that. Despite she could regret this for the rest of her life…and be known as a traitor to her own father, but she needed to move on with that path she chose. There was no turning back…ever since she proposed her deal and offer to Mariko.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE PART 2~

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #173 on: July 10, 2014, 06:13:15 PM »
This is so good. While I'm listening epic music the story became totally cool!!!!! Well it is cool from the start :D

WOAAAAAAAAAAHHH

(I don't know why but I want Yuki to become a SuperSoldier LOL Am I a S? Black-sama~~!)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2014, 06:14:38 AM »
I just finished reading this fic few days ago and wow you updated fast~  :grin:
knowing that this fic is going to end soon  :cry:
well I decided to drop my very first comment ~ LOLOL  :sweatdrop:
I just to say how much I appreciates this fic and the Author for such great story~  :heart: :yep:
I just hope...no one of them dies in the mission~!!  :panic:
Go Mayu!! Save your and claims what yours!!
Is there probability Atsuko and Minami comes to join them?  :? #justsaying ... and hoping  :w00t:
I wonder if Haruna join Yuko's team as well if she knows the reason they were there ..
and kinda..Yuki is still in danger if she's beside his father..you know..you can't predict Kashiwagi Miura as you said..  :smhid

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2014, 07:27:26 AM »
It more fast if yuki killed her father with her own hand,so doesn't need to make unwanted possibility like mayu died or anything bad scenario

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2014, 01:38:44 PM »
Gahhh..their action are so good omg

Omg i hope no one die at the end in Mariko group and so Is Yuki

Update soon

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
“This is the product of the experiment on human…this is what you guys tried to revive, a living being that kills for pleasure and life.”

“A-Ah…!”

“I will not kill you, you’ll live…to pass on this fear on and on…and forever.”

“To be alive…one can die millions of times…and endlessly.”

talk about deep... :on study: :on freeze:

this is getting more...!! :mon kungfu: :mon study:

part two please..!

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 11 Part 2 [MaYuki] (12/07/14)
« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2014, 11:33:17 AM »
Replies:
@Chanaline: LOL! Best to listen to an epic music~ I guess listen to an epic one too, :P This part will have more fighting going on~ You want Yuki to become supersoldier? LOL! OMG! It will be crazy~ XDDD

@chiqinna: Glad you enjoy the fic~ :P It’s almost done. Glad you appreciate this! ^^ I hope no one dies too, I wonder! Maybe AtsuMina might show up! :P Let’s see in Part 3! Haruna joining with Yuko~ OH~ Let’s see in this updated part! XD And yes, its hard to predict what will Kashiwagi Miura say…he’s evil and very cunning :P

@gek geki: LOL!!!! Yuki kill her father? Maybe that would end things faster but that’s too sad~ :P If we do that, there won’t be dramas too! :P We need it!

@Kirozoro: Oh wow glad you like the actions, I haven’t been writing it for quite a long while. I hope you’ll like for this one too~ Here’s the update!

@Kairi65: Talking about deep~ :P More intensity in part 2, gonna be some little gore going on…our little girl will go into her hunting mode. :P

Love Capture: CH11.2

“Capture him!! Shoot if necessary but don’t kill him!”

The ordinary officers were trying to capture Yuko, whom they were still assuming to be one of their people. The squirrel was making sure that her cap didn’t fell off while she was fighting against countless officers. None of them knew she was a girl and she continued to knock each one of them onto the floor with one single blow as well as using Tasers. Some of the officers were losing their patience and thought that the only way to stop the fake officer was to shoot her down. They were ready and aimed at gun towards her while they signal their friends to move away from the bullet’s pathway.

“Step away now!”

“Heh, you think will be that easy?”

Yuko pulled the trigger and shot the three officers that were aiming at her. She didn’t hesitate at the slightest and she aimed it perfectly onto their arms in order to prevent them from attacking her. Obviously for her to make them bleed just increased the commotion around her. She looked around her surroundings and she realized she really did beat up many of them though. Most of them were knocked out from her strikes and Tasers. Yuko ran in without hesitation and she used two metal batons she stole to smack the three of them in swiftly in the head to knock them out for good. About 20? 30? She lost count how many she knocked out after the invasion had began. She was not breaking into sweat at all and was still pumped for more.

“You bastard!”

~BANG~

“Whoa!?”

Yuko was shocked that she didn’t saw that coming but at least she managed to dodge it. However, it hit her cap and made her flew off…revealing her face and identity to the officers. That was when all of them realized how unfamiliar she was and that she was suspicious to wear a male officer uniform too.

“Surrender right now and we won’t use force!”

“I think we got enough force here.”

She only smiled before she got into her fighting stance with the two batons in her hands. Despite she preferred to use knives to slay down her enemies, but since she wasn’t allowed to kill people in this decoy task, the metal baton was her only weapon. Her squirrel smile showed how much she was excited for this and more officers surrounded her. So far she didn’t see Haruna yet, but she would appear soon…she will, and she would know by now that it was Yuko fighting in the middle of the crowd like this.

“…Wait for me, Haruna.”

-

“The SWAT members still can’t stop those people yet?”

Miura asked his men but they shook their head as their answer. He became more restless as he realized that the enemy struck him back…and he had a feeling that it must be the same people that kidnapped his daughter. Could it be a coincidence that the moment he took his daughter here, the invasion happened? He turned to Yuki and couldn’t help but to doubt in her.

“Yuki, you happen not to be involved with this invasion right?”

His question just knocked Yuki back slightly. Obviously she was, but she couldn’t possibly say it since she still needed her father to believe in her…and Yuki wouldn’t want to imagine how much Miura would be damaged to know the truth about this. She immediately shook her head with denial and stood firm on her ground.

“Never…I’m with you father.”

“…I’m glad to hear that. We need to proceed on, there’s a special passage we created in cases of emergency. To have only one exit is not clever.”

He told Yuki how they would at least get out from here through the secret passage that was just built in cases of emergency, and it seemed they were able to make use of it now. It just made the young Kashiwagi wondered what would happen if her father successfully escaped from here…this wouldn’t be the end for Mayu’s revenge as well as Mariko’s life-long objective. This would continue on for how long god knows. It could be the next few years, ten years, or longer. She didn’t wish for that…part of her wanted her father to be safe, but she wanted to end this chaos and cruelty too. It was the most painful decision she had to make for her life.

“Let us get moving now, Yuki.”

“Ah…yes.”

“Make sure you kill them, if you do, report immediately.”

“Yes sir!”

The commanders rushed away to do their ultimate mission to kill the intruders, Mariko’s team. Yuki simply watched the man rushed away before her father tapped onto her shoulders. It caught her off guard but what was even worse was that he was telling her that everything would be fine and she would be safe. Despite he dragged her into this mess with him, he didn’t wish for Yuki to die from it.

“I promise, I’ll protect you…I won’t fail to protect you like what happened to Yumi.”

Her father was deeply hurt from the lost of her older sister. She felt her father’s love through his hands and then she told her to follow him down the path of the corridor. Yuki bit her lips softly since her father’s love just made her emotions and decision swayed slightly. She couldn’t make up her mind in the end…she loved Mayu so much, but she loved her father too. She didn’t want to choose either one of them at all…but the situation was forcing her to do so. She simply followed her father without saying anything and hoped that a miracle would happen that would end this mess once and for all.

~BOOOM~

Another explosion was heard, but Miura ignored it and continued walking down the corridor. Yuki didn’t have the choice but to follow her father anyways. By being with her father at all times would tell Mariko where Miura was…but it seemed the reason she was there was because she’s worried about her beloved father. She only could pray and wished for the ending to this…despite she knew that a miracle needed to happen for this to be a happy ending.

(…I ah…Mayu…Someone, please end this mess…please stop my father…)

-

The young girl was stretching her neck to the right and left… giving out that cracking sound effect while she was standing in the middle of the blood pool. She had those bloody knives in her hands that were stolen from the officers she fought with and just literally painted the whole corridor with blood and corpse. She threw those knives onto the floor and continued walking down the corridor after she placed a bomb in one of the computer rooms she encountered. She looked utterly young in terms of appearance…but her eyes told a different thing. Her left eye was shaded in green and had that cold aura constantly leaking out from her body. She was not in her officer outfit anymore as she threw if off right before the slaughter. Her original clothes were completely tainted with blood, as well as there were spatters all over her face.

“The place we’re born huh…it really does irritate me to see this.”

(Nobunaga.)

“I know, thanks for at least letting me have some fun doing with I’m good with…at least Mariko have my gratitude.”

(…I’ll make sure to tell her that.)

“Too bad Center, I need to clean this up.”

(Tch…fine)

Nobunaga spoke to her other two conscious that was residing in the body, Jurina and Center. The strongest and merciless persona took the control of the main body and allowed herself to enjoy hunting people in her way. She only smirked as she remembered the last time she did the hunt…and it was here, when she slaughtered all the scientists, guards, and other test subjects with her own hands. This place surely did annoyed Nobunaga and Center…they were born here after Jurina went through countless tests and visited the gate of death countless times. The ones that would come across with Nobunaga would be ones that have the worse luck of all…because none of them survived, and Nobunaga didn’t plan to give them a quick death either. Only gradual and prolonging death was the only thing that would satisfy her when she was utterly annoyed for returning back home.

“She’s there!!!”

They came to catch up with her, the poor officers that were running towards the true reaper. No on would be able to match up against the true and only successful SuperSoldier that lived from the previous experiment…surely none of them were aware of that and simply charged in. Some ran in towards Jurina with their knives, while some stood behind with their guns ready to shoot her down.   Obviously at the sight they saw a young girl covered with blood of their comrades, it slightly terrified them…

“Fools…pitiful fools.”

“Die!!!”

One of them rushed towards her with a knife, eyes filled with anger to kill Jurina without hesitation. The young girl just grabbed his neck and pulled him down, slammed right onto the floor without mercy. Instantly shattered his neck and brainstem…the sound of the bone fractured echoed in the corridor and gave goose bumps to the survived officers. They were aiming their fires at her but she suddenly disappeared from their scope vision. All of them were shocked and looked up again, Jurina was long gone…nothing but silence in the corridor. It was too quiet that it crept them out.

“W-Where did she go!?”

“G-GAAAA—!!”

The officer right beside the man collapsed onto the floor as his Achilles tendons was severed as well as having this weird bone protruding against his skin with that utterly twisted shape. He was still breathing…but barely and the body was seizing in response of adrenaline rushing and lack of oxygen going to the brain.

“There are things that are scarier than death…”

“!?”

The other 4 officers turned around but they saw no one…but they swore they heard Jurina’s voice speaking right behind them though. She started to scatter out and made sure they have eyes in all directions. They didn’t know what to expect the young girl to show up.

“…Killing is like my air, it's a must to do.”

The voice spoke up again and this time, one of the officer’s head twisted 180 degrees and collapsed onto the floor listlessly. It all happened in a blink of second they had their eyes away from that man…and now he’s dead. Fear started to take over and they realized they were fighting against the demon. This was no ordinary human’s doing anymore and they felt like it was pointless to fight against her…because only death waited for them.

“Sight of blood gives me excitement…”

Nobunaga’s cold hands touched 3rd man’s neck and suddenly he felt the huge amount of pain and blood spurting out from his neck as his flesh was ripped off. It did ripped his carotid artery and the pressure in his artery made the blood gushed out from his neck nonstop. There was no way to stop it only but to give him a quick death…but Nobunaga didn’t plan to do so. The other 2 were stunned in fear watching their friend slowly dying and desperately tried to stop the bleeding…but obviously it wouldn’t work. Just few seconds of watching their friend squirming in terror and in tears right before his body became still on the floor on top of his own blood pool. They were at the verge of wanting to die or either run away from here as fast as they could. This was definitely a demon’s working, she were completely scared…they never realized that there was something more scarier than death, and that was Nobunaga.

“A-Ah…!”

One of the officers ran away immediately and left his friend. However, that just made him become the next target for Jurina, he suddenly saw that young girl with that green left eye staring at him with that puppy smile…and that left hand still holding the flesh that she ripped of from the officer’s neck.

“Watching fear gives me pleasure…”

“P-Please spare m—”

~THRUST~

Nobunaga thrust her hand right into the officer’s right chest, through his protection and everything. He was stunned and blood trailed down the corner of his lips…and saw how Jurina’s hand was inside his body…and he could literally felt it. He didn’t know what was going on before his eyes grew wide in responds to the part of his lungs being crushed in Nobunaga’s hands. Tears streamed down his cheeks before Jurina forcefully pulled and ripped off that lung tissue from the man’s body. Leaving him suffocating in his own blood leaking inside his lungs in pain.

“G-Gah…G-Guh…! A-Ack! Guaaah…!”

He collapsed onto his knees and began coughed blood while the hole Nobunaga left kept bled out. He started to suffocate even more and he couldn’t breath at all…his body then collapsed onto the floor and the last member just watched all his fellow friends died in pain while Jurina was standing right in front of him with that innocent smile across her face.

“…Phenomenal powers, like a demon, that is SuperSoldiers. How does it feel to be haunted by the product you wish to create?”

“A-Ah…!”

“Do you wonder why the previous project came to an end?”

“…!”

“The scientists, elite SWAT guards, as well as other test subjects…one single subject slaughtered them all. All killed, by a successful subject they ever created.”

“A-A-Aaa…!!”

“How nostalgic for me to come back here again after you guys repaired this stupid place…”

The man couldn’t formulate the words, he collapsed down on his knee and tears ran down his cheeks. Obviously he was witnessing the real reaper…a monster. That monster was basically telling him indirectly that she was the product of the project…of the human experimenting one. Only thing that the project would bring were terror and death. It wouldn’t save anything…only but destroy everything in its way, even its own very creator or master.

“…I would take so much pleasure to rip you into pieces like your friends. But sadly, I was nagged to give you a fast death at most.”

“P-Please…let me live.”

“Hm…maybe I should?”

“P-Please!! I beg you!”

His real nature came out, the desperation to live. Despite he was trained to fight dangerous criminals, this was just too much for him to handle…he had a family and children to go back to. Every one of his friends that died did have something to go back to…and he wanted to live. Nobunaga slowly approached him and crouched down right in front of his face while she seemed to have this discussion going on inside her head. She only tilted her head to the side with her eyes closed before she opened up again, and stared back at him.

“I’ll let you live…heh, yes I will.”

“A-Ah…”

The moment Nobunaga saw that hope in his eyes, she immediately crushed it down with her fist. She struck down right at the man’s left thigh and broke his femur, the biggest and thickest bone in human body. He screamed in pain and collapsed onto the floor squirming with utmost pain.

“G-Gaaaaaah!!!!! U-Uaaaah—! A-Aaaaaaaaaaaghhh!!!!”

“How nice of my fellow friends, telling me to have you live to tell the legacy on…about the true nature of SuperSoldiers…the real terror of death.”

Nobunaga smiled and stood up, she grabbed his right arm and had another feet stepped on his body. The man looked up at her in fear and realized that the worse thing would happen. Only but that smile from the reaper made his insanity and fear hit beyond the peaks…The next thing that happened was that he saw the young girl swung her arms back and had something in her hands…it was an arm. That was the moment he didn’t feel his arm anymore. The pain took over his conscious as he finally realized that it was his arm, and the young girl just ripped it off like a piece of paper.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! G-GUAAAAAAAAA—!!!!”

His screams were melodious to Nobunaga. She only smiled and tossed the arm right in front of the man’s face before she decided to leave him alive as the real owner of the body pleaded. She walked through the pool of blood she created, with all corpses left as the decoration to this cruel place. Sure blood and corpse suits for it, for such an inhuman place like this. Jurina left her last words to the man before she continued on her mission as she was assigned.

“To live…can be worse than death, it was worse than dying thousands of times.”

She had the blood footprint along the path she walked and the only survived man watched that girl slowly disappeared from the corner of his eyes. He was still trembling in fear, and was deeply scarred by Jurina. They needed someone to live on to prevent the SuperSoldier from happening again…it was their last warning to tell that only terror and death shall be granted as a result of the project. It was like a repeating ending from the previous project…with everyone being killed…the creation came back to destroy its creator.

-

Yuko kicked right into the officer’s stomach before she kicked him off and flew in midair. Her body was just getting pumped after the long brawling against the general officers, and they seemed to have a hard time to seize control over Yuko. They fight went on and then only few officers were left…they did called for reinforcements but it had not arrive yet. After Yuko just beat down the closest one, she felt that murderous intent from the side and she turned her gun to him. When their eyes met…Yuko froze that instant and realized it was the time she faced the biggest boss of her mission.

“…Hey, finally you showed up.”

“Yuko…”

Kojima Haruna, the female officer pointed her gun towards Yuko. Both of them didn’t lowered their gun down despite they were having this conversation. They were not planning to lower their guard down at the slightest…because a blink of second could change everything between the two.

“Finally, we met in the battlefield.”

“…Why are you here?”

“We’re here to end everything.”

“I don’t understand…What the hell are you trying to do!?”

Haruna raised her voice even more but it didn’t move Yuko at the slightest. She only stared back and made sure her finger was so close to pull that trigger at any blink of second. However, it was not like Yuko could tell her love anything about this invasion as well as Mariko’s whereabouts in the laboratory right now. She really did say that if she would to meet Haruna in the battlefield like right now…she wouldn’t hesitate to shoot her if it was to protect her family. 

“I swore to protect my family, and I won’t let anything get in my way…I’ll do everything for them, and whatever Mariko ordered me to do.”

“Why…Why are you two always like this? Playing this mysterious role and do what ever you two wanted!! Do you even care about me!?”

“We do, that’s why we left you on that day. We had to…for your sake.”

“How is that for my sake!?”

Yuko didn’t reply and only smiled painfully to herself. The officer saw it and was in a moment of pause when she sad sadness on the intruder’s face. It was such a calm smile, and yet it crept her somehow. It was actually a smile of someone that had nothing to lose, and was willingly to do anything to achieve their goal.

“You know I’m not going to stop unless I die.”

“Don’t do this to me…please.”

“We’re enemies, there’s no other choice, officer Kojima.”

It was the very first time Yuko addressed her by her surname instead of her name, or the nickname. The tension seemed to escalate and Yuko was kept pressuring on Haruna regarding their positions and that they would have to shoot each other down. Nothing would stop Yuko as long as she could still breath and move. That moment of intensity between the two… Haruna didn’t realize that her other friends were trying to use that opportunity to snipe Yuko down when they had that chance. They turned the guns towards her and the squirrel was good enough to react to the situation.

“Kojima! Shoot!!”

One of the officers commanded, but then it made Haruna hesitated to shoot her down, despite so many years they were apart she still had that connection with Yuko. She remembered that young innocent smile that the squirrel always gave to her, and said she loved her genuinely. Those memories she shared with Yuko was hindering her actions…

“Haruna-senpai!!”

A younger girl appeared and she just looked very closely similar to Mayu. Making Yuko surprised slightly, it made her remember that girl was the mouse’s younger twin sister. She came to join with Haruna and she was quite surprised to know that Yuko was her enemy. These two were the worse enemies that Yuko could confront…because she wouldn’t dare to even hurt them.

~BANG~BANG~

Other two officers were shooting from the right but then Yuko manage to dodge it and shot them down at their fingers. They used that chance where Yuko’s mind was dazing off somewhere else. Her precise accuracy was still sharp as always, it made both officers flinched in pain and dropped down their weapon. The hangs, especially the fingers have a whole bucket load of nervous system and so the pain would multiply than usual. Their fingers were crushed from the bullet and that would stop them from using a gun with their dominant hand. Suddenly, Yuko turned her gun towards Haruna again and continued where they left off.

“I won’t hesitate to shoot, so do you too.”

“Don’t do this Yuko…please.”

“This is life, it is always cruel…even it means either one of us have to kill, by all means, to protect my family and friends.”

~BANG~

Yuko suddenly pulled that trigger towards Haruna, and it made her startled and pulled that trigger as well. She closed her eyes tightly to embrace that pain, but felt nothing. Then she heard that grumble sound of pain coming from behind…she slowly opened her eyes, and realized that she wasn’t shot. She turned back and saw another officer behind her collapsed onto the floor as he got shot right his head. He was dead that instant…he was holding that gun as well in his hand as if he was ready to pull that trigger. Then it reminded her that she did pulled that trigger as well…she quickly threw her glance back at Yuko and saw her bleeding. The bullet went through her left arm and she bit her lips to not let any voice slipped. The moment that she froze in shock when she realized she shot her dear friend, Yuko and she immediately approached her without any second thoughts. The fact that she’s an officer and Yuko as an intruder disappeared…the fact regarding they are friends only remains. But then Yuko pointed the gun back up at her to prevent the officer from approaching her no matter what reason she had.

“Y-Yuko I’m—”

“This happens, and I don’t need your pity.”

“…!”

Yuko looked at that dead officer from a distance away, she really did killed that man after she promised herself not to. However, that man was more than willingly to do friendly fire on Haruna in order to have that chance to shoot Yuko. Obviously, the squirrel wouldn’t allow anyone to touch her beloved even with just a tip of the fingernail. She didn’t hesitate to kill anyone…if it was for the sake of her family, friends, and love. However, she slowly lowered her gun down and stared back into Kojima’s eyes intensely.

“I don’t need your concern…but Mariko needs it.”

“H-Huh!?”

“…And your sister, and Yuki…they need your help.”

Yuko turned to Miyuki, and she was shocked to hear that. She didn’t think that the squirrel would know about her Kashiwagi-senpai, despite she knew nothing what was going on and what’s Yuko’s relationship with Mayu…but she seemed to trust her. She could feel that weight on those words and it was unconsciously convincing her without any further explanations needed. Yuko scanned around and realized that everyone was all down except for both Haruna and Miyuki. The reinforcements had not arrived yet and she could see a couple more trying to capture her. She approached and pushed Haruna out of the way before she shot that Taser gun at the officer that was coming from behind them.

“For Mariko, Mayu, and Yuki…please, they need your help.”

Both of them didn’t utter a word but seemed to know that Yuko was coming for good…and the way she said just completely convinced them. Mariko was important to Haruna, as well as Mayu to Miyuki, furthermore Yuki was one of their closest friends in the department. With the time Yuko could buy in order to talk the two officers, she had no time to waste even just a second…because it could mean gambling with her family’s lives.

-

The mouse and the raven-haired woman ran through the corridor to follow up with the signal on her phone, little by little they were getting close to where the Kashiwagi was. However, they were also running away as well. It’s a moment of who would outrun better…the pursed one, or the pursuer. Obviously Mayu increased her speed even more in order to catch up with the red spot on her cellphone screen…the closer she was to reach Yuki, the more frustration and restlessness she became.

“This way!”

She turned at the corner and wasn't actually going in the same direction as Yuki. Rena wondered what was the mouse thinking but she simply followed her along they pathway and then they suddenly encountered more officers that were attempting to kill them. They didn’t stop running and Rena did clear everything by giving headshots to all officers. Their speed didn’t drop and the she reloaded her guns again before they could encounter with more officers up ahead of them. After they broke through, they rushed down the curved staircase and then Mayu barged passed the door before them came out to this B-floor of this big intersection room that had multiple doors. She could hear the sound of the man from above talking to someone and Mayu looked up…that was when she saw that man standing with the raven-haired woman, and she knew immediately whom it was. That moment when Rena caught up with her, and she caught a glimpse on Mayu’s screen that the red dot was just right close by to them. Eventually she realized where the mouse was staring at…and it was at that familiar man. She saw him before when she was locked in this laboratory…of course the time made him looked different but she remembered that air coming out from him.

“T-That’s…”

“Kashiwagi Miura!!!”

Mayu yelled out to the top of her lungs. She knew exactly who that man was, what made her angry even more was that she knew him... that man came to her house several times when she was still living with her parents. He was an acquaintance and coworker with her father. However, in the end Kashiwagi Miura betrayed Watanabe’s and led to that massacre. Her yell echoed in the room and caught both Yuki and Miura’s attention. When Yuki’s eye slowly turned to that girl on the ground level…her eyes grew wide with shock, and was utterly terrified with it. Her mind just froze and she was completely speechless. There was an officer closeby to Miura and he spotted both Mayu and Rena below them, it was quite obvious that they were the intruders that everyone tried to stop or kill. However, when Miura stared at that young Watanabe, he seemed to realize some features she had…it was similar to some he knew. 

“…That girl.”

“They’re here! Call all the SWAT members over here now!!”

The officer used the walkie-talkie to summon the officers as quickly as possible to come kill the intruder before they could lay their finger on Kashiwagi Miura, and his daughter, Yuki. The young girl glared at him with pure anger and hatred…the moment she realized that she knew this man, and he was her father’s friend, it made her anger resurfaced once again. This was not looking good and it was starting to make Rena worried about her…she was scared that the vengeful Mayu would resurfaced up again before this would end. As for the younger Kashiwagi…she couldn’t let her eyes away from Mayu at all. The moment of relief that she was able to see her love again, but it gave her fear regards what would happen to her. Too many questions ran inside her mind with how did Mayu came here after she had made that deal with Mariko to keep Watanabe safe…it made her wonder that Shinoda broke the deal with her or not. Also, those bloodstained on her clothes, was it her blood or someone else? It was just so much fear taking over her mind. Miura stepped forward and looked down upon Mayu who was still glaring at him with those hatred eyes.

“…Who are you? Why do you look utterly familiar.”

“Watanabe Koji is my father, does that name ring any bells?”

“Ah…Watanabe Koji, wait, isn’t it suppose to be…”

“One is supposed to be dead, while another is alive, right?”

Mayu read his mind and her eyes were clouded with utmost hatred for Miura. Those vengeful eyes were not something that both Rena and Yuki wanted to see at all. She finally pulled her gun out and held it firmly with that vengefulness burning inside her eyes. Rena didn’t see that this was going so well and then called for her name, loudly and clearly to stop her.

“Mayu!!”

“…!?”

She snapped back to reality and realized that she was holding a gun already. She was more than ready and tempted to pull that trigger towards Miura. She looked back up again and saw Yuki’s face…she was utterly frustrated and had that expression of agony. She realized that she almost committed an act that she would regret for the rest of her life…she lost control of her body by those vengeful feelings inside her heart.

“They’re here!!”

It wasn’t that long that the officers that came to interrupted them. It seemed, both Mayu and Rena would be occupied for a time being before they would be able to have one heck of a talk with both Kashiwagi members. Miura pulled his daughter over and they proceeded on towards the secret exit, if they reached that place then they would be safe from the pursuer. Mayu turned her gun towards the officers but then Rena took her role slaughter everyone before they could pull the trigger. Swiftly allowing Gekikara to take control, she killed everyone in her way but except this man…

~BANG~

She was slowly too slow and then she got shot at the right arm. However, before she would fell she threw her knife from her right hand into the man’s head. The older Matsui managed to grasp her balance before she would fell. She clutched onto her wound before she stood up with a new knife in her left hand that she stole from the corpse close by to her. By the time Mayu looked up again, both Kashiwagi members were gone, the anger she had slowly subsided down…but it was more than enough to tell Rena that those hatred feelings were still there after all, it wasn’t gone, it was just hiding.

“…We’re here for Yuki. Don’t forget that.”

“…”

Rena reminded her girl before she would do that same mistake again. It was the first time Mayu lost control of her body, and she was utterly terrified by it. She didn’t realize any of this happening at all and she almost shot Kashiwagi Miura. Injured Rena approached Mayu and then pulled her necklace from underneath its cover so that everyone could see it.

“…Don’t forget her. Your feelings for her.”

“R-Rena-san…”

“I won’t let you kill any further, you tainted your hands way too much already. Let’s go, and get what belongs to you back.”

That necklace that she wore reminded her the reason she was here, and she allowed her vengeful feelings took control of her actions. She bit her lips softly before she nodded firmly at Rena again, that was the first time she realized that her hatred was just so strong…but she didn’t plan for it to make her commit the mistake that she would regret for the rest of her life. She was not here to kill Kashiwagi Miura…but to take Yuki back with her. She dug her hand into one of her hidden pockets, swallowing that pill inside her hand, which is for her concussion. She took it every now and then before she would have any side effects her condition.

“I’ll guard you, just don’t stop…and take back what belongs to you. Don’t kill anyone, I will kill for you.”

“…”

Rena’s words made Mayu realized her main objective here at the first place. She was here to take her princess back home with her. The matter regard Kashiwagi Miura was none of her business…despite how much she wanted to be the one to pull that trigger. But Rena would always remind her to not taint her hands any further from this; she nodded firmly to her and got that smile as a reply. It was about time for them to catch up with Miura and Yuki…things were getting close to the ending.

-

A shorthaired woman walked through the pool of blood on the floor through that utter silence. She coughed in that silence and a small amount of blood came out. Her sickness was still there and her time was slowly ticking off her time.  She sighed before she brushed her hair away from her face and continued walking on forward. Nothing could obviously come SuperSoldier’s way, despite she was an unsuccessful one like Rena. But she learned to tame and mastered her persona, Sado. Mariko finally came to a stop in front of this room and used the card key she stole from the officer to unlock it. This was one of the room that was the heart of this laboratory…it was the main computer room. She finally entered it and encountered scientists as well as guard officers.

“Who are you!?”

They were shocked with the amount of blood on the woman’s clothes, but before they could react, she headshot all of them swiftly without missing her target. It was a blink of an instance that everyone was dead and she kicked the corpse out from the chair before she began to hack into the main computer of the laboratory. This was her objective…to take control, and to destroy everything in this place, once and for all.

“…It’s the time, to bring the end to this.”

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE PART 3~

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 11 Part 2 [MaYuki] (12/07/14)
« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2014, 12:07:55 PM »
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhh SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :cathappy: :cathappy: :cathappy:

CONTIIIIIII CONTIIIIIIIIIII CONTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :bow: :bow: :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Find me