JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 111786 times)

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 4 & 5
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2011, 06:31:11 PM »
@blueangel65: Thanks ^^ I'm still new to AKB48 and not that much of a fan of Atsumina, but I'll try to make some Atsumina moments for you. Just please tell me how you want me to make some of the scenes and I'll take care of the rest ^^

So here's the 4th and 5th Chapter. I've broken my promise about making it more interesting. I'll just try with my next chapter.

Chapter 4

“Well? Get going.” Takamina told them as she shooed them away.

They sighed as they walked down by the hallway to the elevator. Yuko pressed the button and all of them waited in silence for the elevator to reach their level when Sae’s phone started to vibrate and a voice started screaming the word ‘Message’ in a cute voice. Sae took her phone from the pocket of her pants and looked back at the others after reading the message.

“It’s Yukirin. She says that she’s on her way from the parking lot with the other two.” Sae told them.

“Tell her to wait for us in the lobby.” Miichan told her as the elevator’s doors opened and the rest went in.

Sae started typing back to Yukirin and entered the elevator after realizing that the others were about to press the ‘close’ button.

At the lobby

The three of them walked into the lobby, looking for the others. They were about to sit down on one of the seats when the four came.

“Oh, you’re here. Let’s go.” Yuko told them.

The three followed them to the front of the company, confused. Where were they going? Didn’t Takamina send them a message to go to the office?

“Where are we going?” the youngest of the three asked.

“To our new house,” Yuko stopped to think.

“Or is it mansion?” she decided to shrug it off as her car arrive and the car’s caretaker handed Yuko the keys.

“We’re going to live with the Rappapa Family, aren’t we?” Yukirin asked her, as all of them got in and Yuko started the engine.

Yuko looked back at her through the mirror and sighed before she nodded. Yukirin sighed and leaned back against the seat as Yuko started driving.

On the way to their mansion, no one spoke as they started thinking and imagining what would likely happen when they live under the same roof as the Rappapa. Would the two families fight the moment they meet each other? Would they get along well? The thoughts just kept on going forever.

When they reached their mansion, they found several suitcases in the living room with a note on the table.

“Pack your things. Be thankful that I even bothered to buy you guys some new suitcases. You can thank me by… GETTING ALONG WITH THE RAPPAPA FAMILY. –Sata” was what the note said.

“Trying to appeal to us or something?” Kumi asked Rena, but she just looked at Kumi and shrugged her shoulders.

“They keep on telling us to get along with them, but what if they don’t want to?” Tomo~mi pouted.

“Well, let’s hope that they want to get along. Because it’s either we get along or not.” Rena told them as she took one of the suitcases and went up to her room.

The others did the same and went to their respective rooms. They started packing their clothes and other stuff that meant a lot to them. When they finished packing, they went back downstairs and put their suitcases into the cars.

“What about Takamina?” Kumi asked as she helped Sae try to close the car’s compartment, while the rest get in the car.

“She’ll probably follow us.” Rena told her as she pointed out to the two about the hanging bag in the trunk that was preventing the compartment to close.

The two looked at her with embarrassed smiles and the three went inside the car. Before starting the engine, Yukirin looked at them and smiled as she said, “Let’s drive towards hell.” The others nodded and all of them started laughing, trying to lessen their worries.

Chapter 5

They sighed after seeing the lights switched as they walked to the main door from the garage.

“They got here before us.” Sae gulped as she pointed out the obvious.

“Let’s go back, nee~?” Tomo~mi started to walk back towards the garage but was pulled back by Sae.

“Chiyuu doesn’t want to~! I might die!” she cried as she tried to get away from the ikemen-looking girl.

“Well, let’s die together.” Sae told her, making her stop struggling for a while as she looked at Sae with disbelieved eyes before trying to get away again.

“Good luck then, guys. I’ll prepare your funeral and graves-” Miichan told them as she hurriedly walked away from the rest.

However, she was stopped by Yuko, who linked her arms with her and kept her right beside the squirrel. Kumi, Yuki and Rena looked at the two and sighed. They understand that they would likely die, but there was no turning back now. Since they were already part of the Akiba Family.
Miichan and Tomo~mi looked at each other and nodded at each other as they offered each other peacefulness for their souls after their death. Kumi looked at them and laughed before turning the knob of the door. They slowly entered the room and were relieved that the interior designs were just how it was to their liking. They started to look around in the living room when a person appeared, terrifying everyone.

“Who are you?” the fierce-looking female asked them.

“T-The Royal Family” Sae answered when no one could reply as they stared at the menacing eyes.

She smiled at Sae’s reply, making the other’s fear slowly descend, but still some of their fear remained. Kumi sighed and mentally facepalmed herself. Weren’t
they the Royal Family? Why were they so scared? It just seemed so pathetic, Kumi thought to herself.

“Ah! You’re here.” A familiar person walked into the living room and smiled at them.

“Consigliere Meetan.” All of them greeted her with a smile, glad that she came in.

Consigliere Ohori Megumi, aka Meetan, was far the most important person in the Royal Family. She has been with the Royal Family ever since they joined the Family and was the most trusted person even though she couldn’t be trusted when being alone with her, because she tends to grope others and is a kissing monster. She always represents the Boss, Sata-san, whenever he wasn’t around, which was most of the time and was like their mother.

“Good thing you guys managed to come, without anyone missing.” Meetan told them as she stared at Miichan and Tomo~mi.

“There is someone missing, you know.” Miichan told her as she put her tongue out.

“Yeah! Takamina’s not with us!” Tomo~mi joined Miichan in putting out her tongue at the Consigliere.

“Nice to meet you.” Sayaka greeted, as she smiled at the two’s immature act.

“Same with us.” They told her, smiling.

“Leave the introductions for later when the crown prince is here.” Meetan started to tell them when the ‘Crown Prince’ came in and walked towards them.

“Sayaka.” Takamina greeted with a smiled.

“Takamina.” Sayaka greeted back.

“Looks like we don’t have to wait after all.” Meetan told them.

“Well, let’s go to the other living room then.” Meetan started to lead the way.

They were led into a well-designed room, that kind of seemed a bit girly than what they wanted. The Rappapa girls were sitting on the two couches in the room and stared at them as they walked in. Jurina looked at them with a glare that could probably kill, Haruna titled her head a bit, Mariko and Tomochin were standing in a pose that had one of their hands on their hip and Mayu was looking at them from her game while Atsuko was staring at them with a book on her lap.

“These girls are the Royal Family Members. They are, from now on, a family to you, so try to get along.” Meetan told the Rappapa girls.

“What? I thought they were more intimidating?” Jurina asked Meetan as she pointed at the Royal girls.

“Looks can fool the eyes of the beholder.” Meetan told her, making Jurina scoff at her statement.

Meetan ignored her and started introducing the members of each family.

“Akimoto Sayaka, the leader of the Rappapa girls. Her specialty is her great fighting skills. Her job in the society is being a manager of Haruna and Mariko.” Sayaka nodded at them.

“Takahashi Minami, the leader of the Royal girls. She is referred to as the Crown Prince or the 1st Prince but the girls call her as Takamina. Her specialty is using swords and other martial arts weapons. She is the President of the whole Royal Corporation.” Takamina lowered her head and looked back at them to let them know that it was her.

“Maeda Atsuko, known as the Lady of the Rappapa girls. Her specialty is able to make use of her gentle and lady-like actions to fool others. She’s great at using different types of guns. And she is the Head librarian at Majisuka University and Girls High Academy.” Kumi, Miichan and Rena looked at each other, shocked.

They also go to the same school, yet how can they not notice the Head Librarian?

“Miyazawa Sae, the 2nd Prince in the family. Her specialty is able to dress up as a guy and not be noticed or better known as cross-dressing. She is also quite good at using guns. She is the CEO of the Hotels and Liquor Companies that the Royal Corporation holds.”

“Yagami Kumi, the 3rd Prince in the family. Her specialty is her fast movements and she is a fast learner. She is a 2nd year high school student in Majisuka Girls High.” Jurina and Anna stared at her.

“She was my partner during the school trip.” Anna thought to herself as she stared at Kumi.

“Ishida Anna, the 2nd youngest in the family. Her specialty is being able to use her enemies’ strengths against themselves and is great at shooting. And like Kumi, she is a 2nd year high school student in Majisuka Girls High.” Anna smiled at them, especially at her trip partner.

“Kasai Tomo~mi, the 5th Princess in the family. She is a 3rd year university student at Majisuka University. Her specialty…” Meetan looked at her and tried to think of something.

“Does she have one?” Tomochin asked as she scoffed.

“I do!” Tomo~mi glared at her.

Meetan snapped her fingers and told them, “She doesn’t really use her specialty, but once she uses it, it’s kind of terrifying.”

Tomo~mi put out her tongue at Tomochin and looked at her with the look that says “I told you so!”

“Itano Tomomi, also known as Tomochin. She is the Fashion Queen in the family and her specialty is able to kill enemies at a fast rate. Her job is a designer and she will work in the Royal Corporation.” The Fashion Queen flipped her hair and looked back at them.

“She has the same name as me!” Tomo~mi gasped as she pointed at Tomochin, who rolled her eyes.

“Minegishi Minami or Miichan, the 3rd Princess in the family. She is a 3rd year university student of Majisuka University. Her specialty is using guns and she makes them sometimes. She is CEO of the Royal Corporation’s Cuisine and Restaurants.”

“Shinoda Mariko, the 2nd Fashionista in the family or the Fashion Princess. Her specialty is her great fighting skills and shooting. She is a model and will work as a model for the Royal Corporation.”

“I hate immature people, so try to mature yourselves up.” Mariko warned them, as she looked directly at Miichan.

“Oshima Yuko. The Crown Princess or the 1st Princess in the family. Her specialty is able to surprise enemies with her strategies. She is a designer and the CEO of the Royal Corporation’s fashion companies.” Meetan smiled at her.

“I’m going to work for her?” Tomochin asked as she examined Yuko’s clothes.

“Lingerie designer, and CEO of the Lingerie fashion companies.” Takamina specified, making Tomochin raise her eyebrow at the word ‘lingerie’.

“I work with her and I’m her model.” Tomo~mi smiled as she said it proudly.

“Next, Kojima Haruna. The Airhead Queen in the family. Her specialty is being a know-it-all when it comes to fighting, which helps a lot. She is also a model and she will become a model for the Royal Corporation.” Haruna flipped her hair as Meetan explained.

“Nyan Nyan.” Yuko murmured when she saw the cat-like ears of Haruna.

“Watanabe Mayu or Mayuyu, the otaku princess in the family. Her specialty is being able to do everything perfectly, even if it’s her first time in whatever she does, most of the time, earning her the name CG or Cyborg Girl. She is a 2nd year high school student in Majisuka Girls High.” Mayuyu sighed.

“Kashiwagi Yuki or Yukirin, the 2nd Princess in the family. She is the vice-president of the whole Royal Corporation. Her specialty is—“Meetan started to say but was interrupted by Yuki.

“—none. I can’t kill anymore.” Yukirin said in a flat voice.

“Then you’re useless.” Mayuyu told her, earning some glares from some of the Royal girls.

Yukirin didn’t say anything and looked away. Rena patted her back and smiled at her. Yukirin smiled back and squeezed Rena’s hand.

“Matsui Jurina, the youngest and most rebellious one in the family. Her specialty is being able to adapt to things. She is a fast learner. And she is a 2nd year high school student in Majisuka Girls High.”

“Matsui Rena, the 4th Princess in the family. She is the doctor in Majisuka University and Girls High Academy. Her specialty—“

“—is useless now.” Rena interrupted.

“Rena.” The Royal girls looked at her, wondering what made her say that.

“Another useless person then.” Jurina scoffed.

“I’m going now. I don’t want to stay in a presence where there are useless people.” Jurina said and left.

“Don’t mind her. She’s like that most of the time.” Sayaka assured them as they others started following Jurina.

To Be Continued...

So? What do you think about the characters? I mean, I added some jobs that they do and I really like Yuko's job for her. I mean, a lingerie designer?! And Haruna as one of the models since she's going to be a model of Royal Corporation?! I can already imagine their scene... kekeke  :lol: Anyway, please do suggest anything. I don't really know much about them, so it would be very helpful if you guys suggest stuff and tell me about them. Thanks! Byee~  :byebye:
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 4 and 5
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
yeay!!! Update!!!  :cow: :cow:  they finally moving in to live together... :twothumbs :twothumbs

i like the characters and their jobs specification..  XD  LOL Yuko... lingerie designer~~

takamina = Crown prince??  :w00t: yeay!!!

please write more AtsuMina... :grin: please..please..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 08:03:23 PM »
Chiyuu as model for lingerie ^^
I wonder what are the abilities of Yukirin and Rena

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2011, 08:51:40 PM »
Finally meet, not what I would expect but nice... yukirin and Rena said they can't kill or uses when they are actually the deadliest people in the family.
Better watch out for this two...hehehe

update soon

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2011, 02:40:52 AM »
im curious as to what Rena and Yuki's specialties are~!!! LOL~

I cant wait for more! please update soon!

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 6
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 04:56:10 PM »
@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Thanks for reading this. I really love your stories by the way! :inlove:

@blughise: Yeah, the meeting was really lame and boring :nervous sorry for that.

@kahem: Tomo~mi as a model for Yuko just makes me laugh about what I imagine Yuko making her wear.  :lol:

@Flean: Thank you ^^ I'll try to write a good scene about those two.

Here's the next chapter... ( warning, might bore you)  :depressed:

Chapter 6

“You guys think you can get along with them?” Meetan asked the eight depressed girls sitting on the couches.

After the Rappapa girls left the room, the eight girls instantly became depressed, or more like, seven of them became depressed. It seemed that Takamina had no problems with the Rappapa girls, unlike the other seven.

“Did you not see how they treated us? Especially the youngest one? She has no respect!” Miichan asked her back as she recalled how Jurina left the room after calling Rena ‘useless’.

“They called Yukirin and Rena useless, Chiyuu~” Tomo~mi pouted as she patted the two girls’ back, feeling sorry for them.

“It’s true, anyway.” Rena smiled at them.

Everyone sighed and looked at Yuki, who was beside her, looking back at them with a weak smile. These two… How can these two stay calm after being called ‘useless’?

“If I was the one they called useless, I would’ve punched the daylights out of them.” Sae told the two, who in return, started chuckling.

Sae might be saying that, but they knew that Sae would never do that. In fact, she could never hurt anyone without a reason to. Both of them started to feel a little better, making everyone smile gladly.

“Why did you have to say that anyway?” Takamina asked both of them, as she placed both of her hands on her hips.

“Yeah, just because that happened, it doesn’t mean that you’re not going to kill or fight anymore.” Yuko told both of them, referring to the past the two held deeply in their hearts.

“Right?” Yuko looked at them, with hopes that they’d say ‘No’.

The two didn’t answer and silence filled the air. Everyone took the two girls’ silence as a ‘Yes’ and sighed.

“Well, that won’t matter if nothing bad happens. Right now, you guys need to get along with those girls since they’ll be with you until you die.” Meetan told the girls.

“Are there any other options? Options like us not getting along with them even though we’re living together?” Miichan asked hopefully, but to her dismay, Meetan shook her head.

“And talking about getting along with them, you guys have been appointed by the Fourth to be the Guardians.” Meetan told them as she looked at a page from her notebook, making sure that what she just said was correct.

“Guardians?” Everyone looked at her, wondering what she meant by that.

“Are we going to guard them like bodyguards, Chiyuu~?” Tomo~mi asked.

“It better not be. I might be the one to kill them, not an enemy.” Tomo~mi said as she stopped referring to herself as a third person and talked in a terrifying voice.

“Calm down, Tomo~mi.” Kumi told her as she patted the girl’s head, bringing back the ‘normal’ Tomo~mi.

“Each of you will be partnered with one of the Rappapa girls and you’ll be in charge of them. Meaning, if they get into trouble, YOU are in trouble.” Meetan
explained, hoping that she made it clear to them that they couldn’t kill the girls.

As much as she hated seeing the Rappapa girls, girls from the same Family her parents used to fight against, insulting the girls from HER Family, she can’t do anything to make the two Families fight. After all, she was the Consigliere, the Adviser of Akiba Family that includes both Families. She had to make sure that nothing would create a division between the two. Though, it already seems like there’s a division even though it hasn’t been a day.

“I don’t believe this.” Sae shook her head and laughed.

THEY would get into trouble when the others get into trouble? That just doesn’t seem right. Sae sighed irritably. Curse the Fourth. He was making them into guardians? He just loves making the Royal girls take all the burden of getting the whole Family together.

“So, let’s get on with who you’ll be taking care of, shall we?” Meetan smiled as the girls looked at her with pained expressions.

“Takamina, you’ll be in charge of Acchan.” Takamina looked at Meetan with a puzzled look.

“Who?” she asked, wondering who Acchan was.

“Atsuko. Acchan is her nickname.” Takamina nodded her head and took note of the nickname.

“Lucky she got the Lady.” Miichan murmured.

Atsuko, or Acchan, seemed different from the others and it seemed like she was easy to get along with.

“Sae’s in charge of Sayaka.” Sae’s eyes widened and sighed depressingly as she remembered the girl’s fierce eyes.

Miichan threw a mirror to her and told Sae with a smirk, “You’re gonna need this.”

“Haha, that’s funny.” Sae told her sarcastically as she caught the mirror.

“What? It worked for Medusa in mythology, it can probably work with her as well.” Miichan told her.

“But I’m thankful though. It doesn’t seem like she’s the trouble type.” Sae smiled with relief.

“Kumi’s in charge of Anna.” Kumi smiled and posed with a victorious sign at the others.

“We got along during the field trip, so we might get along!” The others started to envy her.

“Miichan’s in charge of Mariko.”Meetan’s announcement made Miichan groan and Sae to laugh at the girl who began to cry out ‘why?!’

“Who’s in charge of who? I think it’s the other way around, Meetan.” Takamina laughed, earning a glare from Miichan.

“Guess you better mature up, eh?” Sae teased the girl who turned to glare at her.

“Yukirin’s in charge of Mayuyu.” Yukirin sighed as she remembered how that Cyborg Girl called her ‘useless’.

“Don’t worry. Let her see who’s in charge.” Yuko told her, making her feel a bit better.

“Chiyuu’s in charge of Tomochin.” Tomo~mi started whining and began shaking Meetan crazily.

“Chiyuu doesn’t want Tomochin!” Tomo~mi kept on whining while Meetan sighed and continued, ignoring the girl.

“Yuko’s in charge for Haruna.” Yuko’s eyes widened and she began to open and close her hands as she imagined the girl’s assets, receiving some sighs from the others and Meetan to facepalm herself.

“Let’s just hope her pervertedness won’t ruin the relationship.” Meetan thought to herself as she stared at Yuko, who had a perverted look on her face.

“Maybe it will.” Takamina told her, reading her mind.

“And finally, Rena’s in charge of Jurina.” Meetan looked at the raven-haired girl.

She started feeling sorry for Rena. The girl was just called ‘useless’ by someone who was younger than her for more than 3 years and she had to be in charge of that girl. The others started to ask Rena whether she wanted to trade ‘partners’, but she just told them that it was fine.

“You know, if you ever want to kill her, ask me for any gun you’d like to use. I’d lend you any gun.” Miichan smiled at her and patted her back.

“Thanks. But I’d rather that we get along.” Rena told her, smiling.

“What about you, Yukirin? Do you want to borrow any of my guns?” Miichan turned to the other girl, as she handed her favourite gun.

“I’d go with Rena about getting along with them.” Yukirin smiled and pushed the gun away from her, feeling uncomfortable.

Everyone sighed at the two. At least there were some who wanted to get along with the Rappapa girls, Takamina thought.

Meanwhile, while Meetan was telling the Royal girls who they were in charge of, the Rappapa girls were in a dark room, facing a huge screen, watching the girls’ reactions.

“I don’t want to be taken care of by those girls.” Jurina growled as Sayaka made her sit down on one of the chairs.

“Takamina, you’ll be in charge of Acchan.” They all saw Takamina look at Meetan with a puzzled look.

“Who?” she asked, with an expression that made them laugh.

“Atsuko. Acchan is her nickname.” Takamina nodded her head.

“Looks like the midget’s in charge of you.” Mariko nudged Acchan, making her stop reading her book and stare at Takamina on the screen.

“Lucky she got the Lady.” They all heard Miichan murmur.

Miichan’s voice was small but they could still hear a bit of it.

“Sae’s in charge of Sayaka.” They saw Sae’s eyes widen.

Miichan threw a mirror to her and told her with a smirk, “You’re gonna need this.”

“Haha, that’s funny.” Sae told her sarcastically as she caught the mirror.

“What? It worked for Medusa in mythology, it can probably work with her as well.” Miichan told her.

Sayaka sighed as she turned to the others and asked, “Am I like Medusa?”

The others nodded their heads, making Sayaka fall into depression. She wanted to get along with the others, but it seems like she was already scaring them.

She was about to continue feeling depressed when Sae’s next sentence made her happy.

“But I’m thankful though. And it doesn’t seem like she’s the trouble type.” Sae smiled with relief.

“Kumi’s in charge of Anna.” They saw how Kumi smiled and posed with a victorious sign at the others.

“We got along during the field trip, so we might get along!” They looked at Anna, who smiled at them.

“She was my partner during the trip.” Anna told them.

“Miichan’s in charge of Mariko.”Meetan’s announcement made Miichan groan and Sae to laugh at the girl who began to cry out ‘why?!’

Mariko scowled. She had to get that girl?! She’s even shorter than her! How can that girl even take charge when she seems so immature?!

“Who’s in charge of whom? I think it’s the other way around, Meetan.” Takamina laughed, earning a glare from Miichan.

“Guess you better mature up, eh?” Sae teased the girl who turned to glare at her.

“Yukirin’s in charge of Mayuyu.” Yukirin sighed.

“Don’t worry. Let her see who’s in charge.” Yuko told her.

“That girl’s in charge of me. Guess that I might have some fun.” Mayuyu smirked, earning some wondering looks from the others.

“Chiyuu’s in charge of Tomochin.” Tomo~mi started whining and began shaking Meetan crazily.

“Chiyuu doesn’t want Tomochin!” Tomo~mi kept on whining while Meetan sighed.

“That chiyuu-chiyuu girl acts like a child! How can someone like that be in charge of me?!” Tomochin asked Sayaka, pointing at the screen.

“You’re not the only one unhappy.” Mariko grumbled as she stared at Miichan.

“Yuko’s in charge for Haruna.” Yuko’s eyes widened and she began to open and close her hands, receiving some sighs from the others and Meetan to facepalm herself.

“What is she doing?” Haruna asked herself as she saw Yuko smiling with a, is that a perverted expression? Haruna frowned, wondering what that lingerie girl was thinking and imagining.

“Maybe it will.” Takamina told Meetan.

“What does she meant by that?” Acchan asked.

“And finally, Rena’s in charge of Jurina.” Everyone stared at Rena on the screen, who just smiled at the girls in the room.

Sayaka started feeling sorry for Rena. The girl was just called ‘useless’ and treated coldly by Jurina, who was younger than her for more than 3 years. And she had to be in charge of Jurina. The others started to ask Rena whether she wanted to trade ‘partners’, but she just told them that it was fine. Everyone stared at Jurina, who had that look like she wanted to make Rena suffer for being in charge of her.

“You know, if you ever want to kill her, ask me for any gun you’d like to use. I’d lend you any gun.” Miichan smiled at Rena as she patted the girl’s back.

Jurina scoffed. Like that Rena girl can ever have the guts to kill her. She looked so weak and pale, she looks like she’d even die if she’s ever near a gun.

“Thanks. But I’d rather that we get along.” Rena told her, smiling.

“Heard that, Jurina? You better not be hard on her.” Sayaka told her.

“What about you, Yukirin? Do you want to borrow any of my guns?” Miichan turned to the other girl, as she handed her a gun.

Mayuyu raised her eyebrow and watched to see whether that Yukirin girl would want to kill her.

“I’d go with Rena about getting along with them.” Yukirin smiled and pushed the gun away from her, looking uncomfortable with the gun near her.

“Hmm, she’s refusing? Those two are so weird.” Mayuyu thought as she stared intently at Yukirin.

Jurina watched her ‘sister’ watch the girl on screen and soon found herself looking at Rena. She watched as Rena smiled at the others who began to whine about their partners.

To Be Continued

Thank you for those who has kept on reading this story, I really am thankful. As much as I want to make the story exciting, I just can't seem to write it since all of the exciting ideas disappear when I face the computer... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: Sorry. Anyway, here's the next chapter. I hope that you guys continue to read this. And PLEASE DO SUGGEST ANYTHING ABOUT THE COUPLES!!!  :pleeease: I don't know what kind of scene :panic: :fainted: :err: (for now) to write about the couples (especially SaeYaka) :byebye: Byee~
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 6 (9/20)
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 05:27:08 PM »
gah!!! why the rappapa girl got to watch the royal girls while Meetan was telling who they were in charge of~~  XD

i cant wait for my otp... LOL...  :cow:  and i kinda interested to know about the wmatsui and mayuki couples too...  :inlove:

owh.. for saeyaka, you should watch some old videos@shows...  :nervous  there are so many saeyaka moments... :yep:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 05:46:47 PM »
I am also interested in the WMatsui and MaYuki.

Yuko told both of them, referring to the past the two held deeply in their hearts.
What happened????

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
I can't wait for the next update!!!!
Lol Takamina can read in Meetan's mind

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 09:10:07 PM »
this is getting interesting.....
Why does the rappappa girl get to watch the  royal family's meeting in secret?
Anyways I'm quite looking forward to see what'll happen to WMatsui and Mayuki

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 05:10:53 AM »
I'm still really curious about Rena and Yuki... WOOT~ MaYuki and WMatsui~!!!♥

Ah~ I'm glad you like my stories! ^^ I really like this one! Please continue!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »
it's getting interesting! update soon!!

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »
favorite pairings!!!!  :twothumbs

Rena and Yuki  :cry: i know they hiding something...
like Black and Gekikara! ahahahahaha!

tomo~mi is so funny  :rofl:

update soon!!!!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 02:18:10 PM »
I'm so curious about Yuki and Rena past~  XD

I LOVE the stories~!!  :wub:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 7 (9/22)
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 07:36:11 AM »
@RenaChii: Thank you ^^ After reading your comment, I had more energy to do another chapter, :mon study: even if this chapter isn't really great.  :mon wind: Sorry about that.  :mon hanky:
@aoi_sora: I want to make this two pair shine the most, since they are my fav  :mon beam: but I'll try to make the others shine as well

@haruhi16: okay, i'll try to update as much as i can.  :hee:

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: hooray for these two pairs!!! :mon thumb: Umm... can you please make more stories about them? I just LOVE your stories! :mon thumb:

@blughise:I hope the next chapter answer your question. If not, then, they got to watch them so that they'll know what the Royal Family think of them and etc.

@kahem:Yes... Takamina can read minds (most of the time) hahaha

@Kiri-el:  :mon speechless: Hmm... I'll reveal that in the future ^^

@Flean:Thanks ^^ It's just that, Sayaka is a bit...too serious, and I don't want to change her personality, that's why it's kinda hard. But I'll try to make SaeYaka interesting.

Anyway, here goes...

Chapter 7

“Did they watch it?” she asked Sayaka after she closed the door behind her and sat on the bed.

Sayaka nodded at her and looked at her in amazement.

“How did you know that those two would actually refuse to kill Mayuyu and Jurina, even after how they were treated?” Sayaka asked her.

Meetan smiled at her as she said, “They’re my girls and I’ve been with them ever since they’ve joined the Family. Of course I know what they would probably say.”

“Impressive.” Sayaka said as she sat down on her chair while Meetan just said, “Of course, I am.”

“Now, tell me. How did the girls react after hearing the conversation?” Meetan asked her.

Sayaka looked at her and sighed.

“Acchan was being Acchan, reading her book with that same face she always have. Are you sure that making Takamina in charge of her will make her have more expressions?” Sayaka asked her.

“Probably. I can already sense that there’s something Acchan is hiding.” Meetan told her.

“And what is that?” Sayaka asked, wondering what Acchan could be hiding.

“The inability to control herself.” Sayaka raised her eyebrow at Meetan’s statement.

“Inability?” Meetan nodded.

“That girl looks so lady-like and such, but I get the feeling that she’s wild.” Meetan told her.

“Especially in the bed.” Meetan smirked to herself.

Sayaka just looked at her with puzzled eyes and wondering what Meetan meant by ‘inability to control herself’. Control in what? The girl was basically well-mannered and disciplined.

“How about Mariko?” Meetan asked, wondering how the tall girl reacted.

“She was pissed off that she’s stuck with Miichan. She hates immature people and thinks that Miichan is very immature. Don’t you think Miichan will suffer?” Sayaka asked, already worried what Mariko would do to the girl.

“That’s just it. Mariko’s too serious and mature while Miichan is too care-free and immature all the time. It would be good if those two learn something from each other.” Meetan told her, making Sayaka impressed.

“That’s… Actually a good idea.” Meetan gave a look that says of-course-it-was-my-idea-after-all.

“How about Anna?” Sayaka smiled, remembering Anna’s smile.

“She was actually happy that she got Kumi.” Meetan smirked.

I knew it, she thought.

“How about Haruna?”

“Was she spacing out during that time?” Meetan asked.

“Kind of. And what did you think Yuko was thinking about? I’m curious why she suddenly began to smile pervertedly—” Sayaka’s eyes widened.

She heard from Meetan that Yuko was perverted and she looked at Meetan, who began nodding in head after seeing her reaction, making her think whether what she was thinking of was what Meetan was thinking of.

“Haruna would probably stop spacing out since Yuko’s in charge of her.” Meetan told her as she imagined what Yuko would do to the Airhead Queen.

“Well, she’ll learn not to space out, that’s good I guess. But what about Yuko? Will she be fine?” Sayaka asked her, getting what Meetan had in mind.

“Well, Yuko has to sacrifice getting slapped in order to get near Haruna.” Meetan shrugged as Sayaka just looked at her with disbelief in her eyes, wondering how she could just let Yuko get hurt by Haruna.

“It’s a small price to pay. And besides, I know Yuko won’t mind. She’s actually persistent.” Sayaka sighed and decided not to worry about the two.

“How about Tomochin?”

“She refuses about Tomo~mi being in charge of her. Plus, she thinks that Tomo~mi is too childish and girly. Are you sure that Tomo~mi can take charge of Tomochin? Tomochin is pretty stubborn.” Sayaka told her.

“I’m actually a bit worried about those two. But who knows? Maybe it’ll work out.” Meetan shrugged.

“After all, Chiyuu has her ways of getting what she wants.” Meetan thought.

“What about Mayuyu?”

“I saw her looking at Yukirin intently. I think Yukirin took her attention.” Sayaka told her.

“Not bad. Might work out between the two.” Meetan smiled.

“I don’t get what you mean.” Sayaka told her as she sighed, giving up what the Consigliere was thinking about.

“Anyway, what about Jurina?” Sayaka gave her a sigh in reply.

“I have a feeling that Jurina wants to make Rena suffer.” Sayaka told her.

“Well, I have a feeling that Rena will make Jurina change.” Meetan stood up and went to Sayaka’s full-body mirror.

“Change? I think that’s impossible.” Sayaka told her as she watched Meetan fixing her hair.

Jurina was probably the most rebellious one in the Family and for her to change because of Rena, was something Sayaka couldn’t imagine.

“Who knows?” Meetan shrugged as Sayaka began telling her how impossible that was.

“Where are you going?” Sayaka asked her when Meetan went to the door and opened it.

“To my room. I need my beauty sleep.” Meetan told her and closed the door, leaving Sayaka in the room.

“Well, I guess old people need to sleep early.” Sayaka said out loud.

“I heard that!” Meetan’s voice shouted from the outside.

To Be Continued...

This chapter doesn't really have anything interesting. It's like another explanation. Sigh... I'm not really good at making stories interesting, so please bear with me :mon surr: Oh and...THANK YOU TO ALL WHO BOTHERED TO READ THIS! Really thankful to you guys. Oh, and do remember that any suggestion if fine. Anyways...  :mon bye: :byebye: Byee~!

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 07:55:41 AM »
I'm making more! Don't worry! I'm actually writing one right now... LOL

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN?! I WANT SOME LOVIN'~!! xD lol omg i cant wait for some action! I'm still very very curious about the two princesses.. (Yuki and Rena.)

Please hurry and update! I'm dying~!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 08:12:47 AM »
Rofl Meetan's comment for Acchan!!!!

Offline karomuwi

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2011, 01:52:08 PM »
@kahem: Really? Thanks ^^ I thought that part wasn't funny. Thanks ^^

@ShibuyaDokiDoki:YAY~!~! More stories! Can't wait to read it! Oh, and don't worry! I will make some loving between the pairs! Though, I'm not sure whether it will be good. Please give me some pointers!

Hey guys? How do you insert the links for each chapter here? I mean, I want to make things easier for you guys. Oh and, I thought of another story, while I was trying to make another chapter. Please do check it out. Though... It has no title yet.

THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS!!!!

\(^ - ^)/

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2011, 02:33:03 PM »
Thanks for reading my story  :bow: hope you like it.

I just started to read this on my phone, after getting frustrated with my good old textbook  :lol:

This is getting interesting, and I'm curious about why Yuki and Rena would tell them they have no talents and accept being called useless.....

Please update soon!

Okay I'm out, need to go back to the books  :banghead:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 02:41:58 PM »
to short!  XD

I want more~  :D

Please update soon~  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kacica - Clay Anime