JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onagku! Project - Rainbow Pink

Author Topic: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapter 23 PART III [04/27/14]  (Read 112283 times)

Flean

Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 11 and 12 (9/24)[update again]
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »
Kumi + Rena + Yuki = sisters?? I'm starting to like how the story progress...  :inlove: :inlove:

I guess you're the new fast turtle now??  :lol: :lol:   I'm totally like the fast update!!!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

about takamina dark side.. :twisted:   make it like, behind the calm and innocent personality, she's actually have a darker side that no one knows.. muahaha... :ding:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 03:58:42 PM by Flean »

Offline akinyan

• Mini-Meetan
  • Member+
  • I think I'm a little tipsy~
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2011, 03:53:56 PM »
I love you brah. ; w ;

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2011, 04:15:54 PM »
More and more interesting.  :)
Yukirin scary.  :D

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop shooting your teachers?"  :on lol:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
You're Fast!!!!

Yukirin aka black is really scary!!! one by one, the Royal family and Rappappa family are starting to get to know more about each other

Now who's making the two family fight to each other... if none of them killed each other's parents/relatives......

about Atsumina....sure, I'll help you with it, but right now I can't think of a scenario for the two of them

you update really really fast!!!
keep up the good work and try making the chapters a bit more longer please next time...

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2011, 06:47:10 PM »
I LIKE? LOVE YOUR STORIES..  :twothumbs :heart:
haHa! And your Fast aHh, and Just like what they say to you, Be confindence to yourseLf, OK?
I know you can do it..  :twothumbs and Everyday, I aLways check your Fanfics..  :)
heHe! I like how the story fLow..  :) It's interesting! I hope next time there will be some scene for AtsuMina..
heHe! THANK YOU aLways! and GOOD JOB!  :thumbup Ganbare~!  :cow:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:02:30 PM by blueangel65 »

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 11 and 12 (9/24)[update again]
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2011, 08:51:54 PM »
AHHHH!!! YUKI + RENA + KUMI ARE SISTERS?!!!! Oh.... ahh... my heart.... i'm loving this too much... klshdflasdfsdf

PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY~!!!! ME GUSTA!

I'm glad you liked the my story! ^^ thank you for reading it!

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2011, 12:19:34 AM »
Rena & Kumi as sisters~  XD NOW WITH YUKI TOO?!  :inlove:

Yuki & Rena overprotective~ or could it be that they are sisters complex?!  :lol:

Please update soon~  :cow:

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:22 AM »
Wow, you updated so fast I didn't get to read them before you posted again!

Great job. I'm digging scary Rena and black Yuki. Those two are normally so cute~

:on GJ:

Keep up da good work~
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 13 (9/25)
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2011, 12:40:34 PM »
@Flean: Maybe? I was just in the mood and when I was typing, my hands just started to have their own mind  :mon study: Will do! Thank you for telling me to do that! ^^

@akinyan: Aww... Thank you  :mon innocent:  :nya:

@Kiri-el:  Hehe, that was actually my favourite line in that chapter. And thank you for finding it interesting ^^

@blughise: Well, the ideas just came hehehe  :hee: Well... That's for the future chapters ^^ And I'll try to make the chapters longer ^^

@blueangel65: Thank you for liking/loving my story  :kneelbow: I'll try harder on the couple Atsumina ^^

@ShibuyaDokiDoki: Thank you ^^

@RenaChii: Maybe? Not sure yet if they have sister complex...  :sweat:

@Vanui: Thank you ^^

And here's my next chapter...

Chapter 13

“Rena!” Yukirin cried as she saw Rena blacking out.

She immediately caught Rena, before her head hit the ground. Everyone watched as Yukirin took the unconscious girl on her back and tried to carry her, but failed to even take several steps

“Here, let me.” Sae offered and Yukirin nodded at her thankfully as Sae took and carried her, bridal style.

“Oneechan…” Kumi whimpered as she stared at Rena being carried by Sae.

Yukirin walked behind Sae when they were on the stairs, just in case Sae lost her footing. Just then, one of Rena’s arms was dangling and almost hit the stairs.

“Be careful!” Yukirin hissed at Sae.

“S-Sorry!” Sae immediately apologized and carried Rena much more properly.

Everyone followed them, except Kumi. She was too shocked to even move. Anna noticed her paralyzed to the ground and walked back to her.

“Come on, Kuumin. Your sister needs you.” Anna told her as she pushed Kumi.

In Jurina’s and Rena’s room, Sae laid Rena on her bed while Yukirin took out some of her clothes from Rena’s wardrobe. Takamina helped Acchan take some water for Yukirin to help wipe the sweat of Rena. Kumi and Anna arrived in the room and stared while Yukirin quietly wiped Rena.

“She’s not used to running, is she?” Acchan asked Yukirin as she looked at Rena from her book.

Yukirin nodded and held Rena’s hand with her hands as she sat down. Kumi walked to her and lowered her head.

“Yuki nee… Gomenasai.” Kumi apologized.

Yukirin sighed and stood up to hug her.

“Just… Don’t worry us again, okay Kuumin?” Yukirin patted Kumi’s head as Kumi nodded.

“Let’s eat.” Miichan told them, interrupting the sisters’ moment.

Everyone stared at her and sighed. Well, it was already past their dinner. That was no surprise why Miichan would say that.

Everyone started to walk out of the room, except for Yukirin. Sae saw her sit on Rena’s bed and stayed as well. She told the others to go on without the two of them and closed the door slightly. Then, she walked to Yukirin’s side and squeezed her shoulders.

“Don’t worry about her, Yukirin.” Sae told her.

Yukirin nodded and hugged Sae while mumbling ‘Thanks.’

However, unknown to the two, and unconscious Rena, someone watched Sae and Yukirin hug. She scowled and crossed her arms as she stopped peeking through the door and walked down the stairs.

“That ikemen girl.” Mayuyu growled and stomped her feet as she walked to the dining room.

Mayuyu went to the dining room and sat down with the others, who already started eating. The other two came down a few minutes later. Mayuyu stared at Yukirin the whole time with a frown on her face. Whenever she would look at Sae, she would immediately scowl. Everyone, the whole, time was actually watching Mayuyu, especially Acchan.

She has never seen Mayuyu act like this before. Mayuyu always had that poker face on her face, but seeing several expressions amused Acchan. She was puzzled when she followed Mayuyu’s glare and saw Sae. What did that ikemen-girl do to make Mayuyu actually glare?

Her question was asked when she saw Mayuyu scowl at the scene when Sae accidentally touched Yukirin’s hand with her own.

“Interesting.” She smirked and continued eating.

After dinner, Acchan immediately left the dining room and proceeded to her, Takamina’s and hers, room.

She was sitting on her bed when her door opened and Takamina came in with one of her books. She walked to Acchan and handed her the book.

“Here, you forgot it on your seat in the dining room.” Takamina told her.

Acchan mumbled a ‘Thanks’ and took the book from her. She returned her gaze on her book and continued, when Takamina cleared her throat.

“So…You like vampires?” Takamina asked, making her look up from her book and stare at her.

She nodded. Takamina smiled at her as she scratched her head.

“But… Don’t you find them terrifying?” Takamina asked her.

“No. They’re nice.” Acchan told her.

“Oh…I see.” Takamina said.

Silence started to fill the whole room and the two of them started to feel awkward. Deciding to make the atmosphere better again, Takamina went out of the room as she excused herself to get something from Yuko.

“I messed up.” Acchan sighed as she lay on her bed.

She sighed. Why was it so hard for her to talk with others for a long time? Whenever she tried to talk longer, she always ended up saying things that will end the conversation.

She sighed again and stood up, leaving her book on her bed as she made her way to the bathroom in the room.

Takamina’s POV

I came back with sketches of lingerie to the room. I sighed as I recalled the scene that I saw when I opened Yuko and Haruna’s room.

When I opened the door, I saw Yuko on top of Haruna on one of the beds and were...kissing? That girl seriously just can't get enough girls, can she? She's always playing with her models, and now that she has a new model...Ugh...I don't even want to imagine what she planned on doing to Haruna.

I shook my head, trying to block the images that were going into my head. Why did I have to see that?! I sighed as I took my towel and walked towards the bathroom when I noticed that Acchan was not in our room. I saw her book on top of her head. Maybe she went out? I sighed. I failed again.

Unconsciously, I started walking to the bathroom and entered, not noticing the sound of the shower. I took of my clothes and wrapped my towel around me as I walked towards the curtains. I parted the curtains and my eyes widened when I saw a naked figure in front of me.

Normal view

Acchan turned to find the curtains open. Her eyes found Takamina standing in front of her, with her mouth wide open. Acchan’s eyes widened when she realized that she wasn’t wearing anything and quickly hid behind the curtains.

“S-Sorry!” Takamina apologized as she turned to leave, but ended up walking against the closed door.

“Ittai!” Takamina cried in pain as she rubbed her nose.

“Are you okay?” Acchan asked her, still hiding behind the curtains.

Takamina turned to her and smiled. When she turned, Acchan gasped and quickly rushed over to her, not even bothering to cover herself as she use her own towel to wipe something on Takamina’s nose. Takamina stared at Acchan, who had a very concerned look on her face. She couldn’t take away her eyes from Acchan’s face. She has never been this near Acchan, and the sudden closeness was making her nervous.
“Are you okay?” Acchan asked her.

“Y-Yeah.” She stammered as she looked away, trying to look away from Acchan’s face and body.

“Why are you looking away?” Acchan asked, wondering why she refused to look at her in the eyes.

Takamina pointed to Acchan’s body and Acchan immediately understood what she meant. She stood up and took a brand new towel to cover her up. Takamina just stood up and walked out of the bathroom, red-faced.

When Acchan came out after a few minutes, she saw Takamina lying down on her own bed with her eyes closed. Worried about the smaller girl, she walked over to her, with her clothes on, and sat down beside Takamina. She stared at the smaller girl’s face, inspecting whether there was any scratches from earlier on. Realizing that there was nothing, she sighed gladly and was about to stand up when something caught her eye. It was something dark on Takamina’s upper chest, near her shoulder. Somehow, it looked like a bruise.

With her curiosity taking over her, she lowered down Takamina’s clothes, wanting to get a better look. It seems that Takamina was taking a nap, since she didn’t respond to Acchan’s touch. Acchan was glad and inspected the bruise, no scar.

It was a scar that was stitched and seemed to be a very deep wound. She touched it, making the girl she was touching, stir. Acchan removed her hand away from the scar and was about to sit up when Takamina’s eyes opened and stared at her. Takamina, who must have been surprised to find Acchan near her again, instinctly sat up, meeting Acchan’s lips on the way.

At the very same moment their lips met, the door opened. Miichan, Meetan and Yuko, not expecting to see the scene in front of them quickly closed the door as they shouted “Sorry, for interrupting!” behind the door, followed by giggles.

To Be Continued…

Thank you for reading this story guys I'm really grateful :gyaaah: :kneelbow: Please do comment whether this was fine. I'm not really familiar with the couple Atsumina and it was kinda hard So anyway... :byebye: :mon bye: Byee~!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Flean

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2011, 12:53:04 PM »
nice!!! :thumbsup I want more AtsuMina!!!  :bow: :bow:

It was something dark on Takamina’s upper chest, near her shoulder. Somehow, it looked like a bruise.
I'm curious... Hurm...  :hehehe:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2011, 01:18:56 PM »
Mayuyu~ jealous huh~ so cute~  :wub:

Offline twilites948

• puppy Juri <3
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2011, 01:41:24 PM »
Another chapter again today
Kojiyuu sure progressed fast in their relationship
Atsumina is really cute here, takamina sees acchan naked huh LOLOL
You know what I like from this fic beside the story, it's the fast update LOL
Update soon

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 13 (9/25)
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »
Wowowowoowow!
Kumi, Rena and Yukirin are sisters?!
Oh man, Yuko is really fast O_O
Takacchan moment is awesome!!!

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2011, 02:01:24 PM »
A lot has happened, MaYuki, KojiYuu, AtsuMina. I'm curious.
Thanks for the quick update :)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2011, 03:10:24 PM »
A love triangle with Sae, Yuki and Mayuyu, interesting XP

Yuko already made her  move.....she's damn fast :grin:

and ATSUMINA!!!! OMG :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:!!!! I didn't expect that XD!!!! and here I thought you don't know much about this pairing XP
Thing are definitely getting more and more interesting!!!!
GOOD JOB :twothumbs

update soon!!!

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »
O:

Jurina was mysteriously absent. Or she really didn't care about Rena LOL

Jealous Mayuyu ; w ; b

And naked Atsumina FTW

Keep up da good work :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline blueangel65

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
haHaha!  :lol: I LOL hard to AtsuMina scene, haHa!
Awesome! I LIKE IT! and Thank You for approving my request..  :)
You reaLLy are fast..  :twothumbs heHe!
well! for MaYuki, heHe! a Love TriangLe huh,
But Mayuyu shouLd not be that jeouLous with SaeYuki,
'coz Sae is for Sayaka, heHe..  :P
And Yuko, so Fast, haHa!  :lol: Is all pervert peopLe that fast? :P haHaha!

THANK YOU again Karomuwi-san!   :):hand: Your story is cute..  :twothumbs

Offline silllythings

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Re: [AKB48] The Akiba Family - Chapters 13 (9/25)
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2011, 07:41:54 PM »
i like that the relationships are moving so fast!!!

can't wait for you next updates!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2011, 10:39:12 PM »
We need the point of harunas view... Because i think that the NeXT scene is haruna slap yuko..

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2011, 04:59:29 AM »
Wow, I disappear from here for a little while and come back and missed so many updates!!!!

Yuki, Rena and Kumi are sisters, never would've thought of that but its interesting and seeing how they are worried when Kumi disappeared and their mysterious past, I wonder if it has anything to do with why they are so protective of Kumi...

At least Jurina is seeming to slowly accept the other family  :twothumbs

Now we have a jealous Mayu, I wonder what she will do to grab Yuki's attention.

Atsumina bathroom scene  :lol: can't stop laughing and then Miichan, Meetan and Yuko has to walk in at the right time  :twothumbs

Thank you, sorry for the late replies I can't visit here as often as I'm use to.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onagku! Project - Rainbow Pink