JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes

Author Topic: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project  (Read 101434 times)

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
Re: Idoling!!! - Open Sub project
« Reply #180 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
On the episodes you listed, are you asking for the actual videos to be uploaded?  If so, you're gonna have to give me awhile on those.  I don't have a solid solution for uploading videos aside from hosting them on tons of mirrors.  Maybe I'll have them hard subbed and put on sites like daily motion.  Maybe even put them on YouTube as unlisted and then just link them in this thread... kei_86 is actually working on doing this very thing for some of the episodes already.

If I mentioned any issues with the subs, they're either incomplete, missing lines and/or not timed at all.  This generally leads to either a compromised viewing experience or no experience at all.  If you can play them without any issues and have no trouble following along, then just ignore what I said about them.  Going back and fixing them isn't a high priority on my list, anyway.  As of right now, there are 15 episodes waiting to be worked on and 11 episodes currently being worked on at the moment.  I also will probably start translating all of the Japanese Wikipedia pages regarding the members.  I already did Endou's, so I guess I'll do the rest of them.
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #181 on: January 22, 2013, 08:21:54 PM »
Okay, sounds like you guys have got a lot going. I'll try to stop bugging you, lol. In the future, if you end up able to hardsub them and get them on dailymotion or youtube then that would be awesome.

Even though I am sure you have a lot already set up, and I of course have already been given more then enough from you guys, I might as well add my personal selfish request of choice for subbing: episodes 426, 740, 867, and 943 would be my favourite selections for subbing if there ever ended up being a chance in the farther future.

One final thanks for all the work that goes into this stuff.

Offline AEUGNewtype

• Member+
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥
« Reply #182 on: January 22, 2013, 09:41:10 PM »
I may start working on 867 pretty soon, depends how my work schedule looks over the next few weeks or so, but I don't have any of those other episodes you mentioned.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #183 on: January 22, 2013, 10:37:12 PM »
Really? That would be sweet if you could get to that one. I am definitely a fan of any cross-idol type episode whether it be on music shows or comedy shows or their actual TV shows. It would be sweet to see AKBIdoling!!! again (not holding my breath due to vastly different popularity levels, lol).

740 was one where Manami, Serina, and Fonchi were "kindly" asked to lose weight, featuring buddhist praying and dieting amidst the other girls showing them donuts in torture. Tears of pride fall in the end from some of the members, lol. I always thought it was a good one. Poor girls who have very strict body images to maintain.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #184 on: January 22, 2013, 11:47:45 PM »
the incomplete subs would be the ancient sub that I did, prior to joining O!F and majority of them are episode 500 and below.

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: January 22, 2013, 11:59:48 PM »
the incomplete subs would be the ancient sub that I did, prior to joining O!F and majority of them are episode 500 and below.

Personally, I never had any problems with those. They had a little bit of dialogue missing but were still easy to follow.
Having an 85% translated episode is a lot better than a 0% one. :)

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #186 on: January 24, 2013, 03:15:59 AM »
kei_86 subbed and timed this.  I'm switching over to Mega.  Let me know how it works for you guys.  You'll most likely need Chrome to download stuff, so if you're not using that browser already, you'll want to get it.  If you have any issues with it, let me know.  Just don't name requiring Chrome as one of them.  :P

Idoling!!! - 20100810 #658 Subs

Idoling!!! - 20100810 #658 Video

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2013, 04:10:18 AM »
I finally get to try out my MEGA account, thanks!

Is there a place I can get the video file for #448 and #854? I have the subs but can't find the shows on H!O at the moment.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2013, 08:48:38 AM »
Okay, I've uploaded all of the requested videos for people.  I couldn't find the sub for 395, either.  You'll have to ask kei_86 for that.  It could also have been a mistake on our part.  Subs should be able to be found elsewhere in this thread.

Offline lnkira

• Member+
« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2013, 11:43:38 AM »
kei_86 subbed and timed this.  I'm switching over to Mega.  Let me know how it works for you guys.  You'll most likely need Chrome to download stuff, so if you're not using that browser already, you'll want to get it.  If you have any issues with it, let me know.  Just don't name requiring Chrome as one of them.  :P

Idoling!!! - 20100810 #658 Subs

Idoling!!! - 20100810 #658 Video

hmm for some reason, the download takes a few minutes to start but the dl speed is 600+kbps which is like 3 times of MF for me

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2013, 04:12:09 PM »
Okay, I've uploaded all of the requested videos for people.  I couldn't find the sub for 395, either.  You'll have to ask kei_86 for that.  It could also have been a mistake on our part.  Subs should be able to be found elsewhere in this thread.

Thanks for these. Mega is working well for me. I lost most of these eps and subs when a HDD failed on me last year. Unfortunately AMP was closed and I couldn't find them anywhere else. I went back to the first post in this thread looking for the sub files and all I found were #98, #448 and #854. Can you or someone else upload the subs for the episodes you provided video for?

On that note, I'll be happy to upload any video and sub files to my Mega account that anyone else needs. With the demise of AMP and the spotty seeding on the torrent site, I think we can work together to share everything with fans now.  :twothumbs

Offline strtl

• Member+
« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2013, 04:40:20 PM »
Can you or someone else upload the subs for the episodes you provided video for?

Code001 re-uploaded them a few months ago. Have a look at this post.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25366.msg1114073#msg1114073

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
So 395 was most likely a mistake.  I must have written it down by accident.  Anyway, I'd like everyone to take a look at this for future reference.  This is a public list of everything that's going on at the moment.  In it, you'll see the completed list of subtitles so far w/ links to download both the videos and the subtitles, the current progress as to what's going on and what we're doing in the future (i.e. requests).  I'll do my best to update this as soon as anything changes so everyone here can follow along with the actual progress.

Public Idoling!!! Open Sub Project Progress

I'm testing out the hyperlinks right now.  Can someone confirm that they work?  I don't feel like inserting all of these hyperlinks only to have them not work.  If they do work, gimmie a few days to get them all up.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2013, 05:20:23 PM »
Can you or someone else upload the subs for the episodes you provided video for?

Code001 re-uploaded them a few months ago. Have a look at this post.

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25366.msg1114073#msg1114073

Thanks. I missed that link. It looks like the sub file for #488 is the only one missing now.

Code001: Thanks for all the work. The hyperlinks are working for me.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2013, 05:30:16 PM »
#488 was most likely a mistake, too.  I removed it from the list.  If you find any more, let me know.  Thanks for double-checking all this stuff for us, everyone.  8)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2013, 10:07:14 AM »
so I've updated the 1st post in this thread to link to the public idoling sub list.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #196 on: January 26, 2013, 02:08:50 AM »
It's cool to have it all laid on on a spreadsheet like that. Uploads are working great (like you said though, it does seem to require chrome; can't use older program), so I will be all caught up momentarily. Now I just need to pace myself and try not to watch them all too quickly, lol. Need to savour it.

So one final pester: could you also upload 862 please. That was the only one I couldn't get off the H!O tracker out of the earlier list I requested.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2013, 06:35:41 AM »
Done.  Mega is a bit flaky with uploads, so this might still take a few days to get the videos up.  Be sure to check that spreadsheet for the latest links.  I probably won't be spamming this thread because of every little new thing uploaded.  I will, of course, post here whenever a new subtitle file is available for download.  In the future, we'd like to get links to hardsubbed streams so you don't have to download everything.  Not sure when that'll happen, though.  If anyone has any other thoughts, comments or whatever to help improve this, feel free to post about them.

Offline anarchangelic

« Reply #198 on: January 29, 2013, 07:49:16 PM »
I hate to be the one who keeps spamming this thread, lol, but I have noticed one other problem: I had thought that I had downloaded everything but then it turned out that 535 gave me a "decryption error". I have retried it a few times now but always it says this at the end of the download process.

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #199 on: January 29, 2013, 08:02:28 PM »
Which file(s)?  It took me a few days to upload those things because of some weird errors I kept getting from Mega.  It would crash the page if I queued up more than one, would refuse to upload sometimes and a few other glitches like that.  I'd say give it a few days, and try it again.  If you still have issues, let me know.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes