JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Help!! Ecomoni no Acchii Chikyu wo Samasunda

Author Topic: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-5 7/31/12  (Read 4331 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-5 7/31/12
« on: July 06, 2012, 08:47:58 AM »
The blood flew onto her face

His face frozen in time

She let it roll into the ditch

Grabbing his lifeless body

Stuffed into luggage

Roll into the river

Waving goodbye

Adding a wink for good measure

Returning back with dirty gloves

Looked inside

New person with her uniform

Neat and perfect

If she only realized,

What was actually happening

All possess the weapons

To conquer the town

The head only knew

His grin

Iced with lust

That the law enforcement

Is not the true enforcers of law

But the drivers behind

The river flowing red

And fish having their food

The town remains quiet

As their throats covered

Resisting the cuts

That will ultimately silence them.

===========

This is for my favorite pairing, you can guess but no one will get it XD
« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 11:03:34 AM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: The Scarlet Way Starter 7/5/2012
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 12:48:18 PM »

ahm? is dis a takagaki?or tanakame?kameshige?yomako?ishiyoshi?yomiki?tanagaki? whaaat?!!

Offline darkacex99

• Member+
  • RISA RISA RISA!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:14:44 PM »
Huhhhhhh?!?!? :O this is a good poem/oneshot(not too sure which one it is) :twothumbs but as for the paring....ehhh? Is it tsunku x ○○○ idk....

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 06:12:21 PM »
@maike: none of those, I actually threw the clue to someone but I rarely write about this pairing because I could never find the right story for it, this may not even be it but we may proceed somewhere else after this

@darkace: its a poem, I'm actually making this into a fic.  It isn't Tsunku with anybody although it may sound like that but it is more of peer admiration

It may not show up right away but if you look here you may get the answer.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Starter II 7/6/2012
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »
The arrival of new blood

Brings out the competition

She may feel welcome

While the knives sharpen,

People still being sliced

The town stays quiet

As she finds love,

She betrays the town’s rules

Leading to her demise

Now, facing the blade

Can she survive?

Or be fish food?
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-1 7/10/2012
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 06:41:36 PM »
Let's get this over with XD

Chapter 1-1
"Moshi moshi, Shimizu desu."

"Captain, we have someone transferring to your jurisdiction as a loan from Tokyo," she grabbed a bunch of papers from her in-tray and held up the memo.

"Tokunaga-san, am I correct?"

"Hai, she will be there at 14:30 by cab."

"Thank you for the information."  The captain hung up the phone and called her deputy into the room.

The short black-haired woman walked in with her cap slightly to the side before removing it to greet Captain.  She was in the traditional off-blue police uniform on with skirt cut right above the knees.  She closed the door behind her and took a seat crossing her right over her left as she attended to her.

"Momo, in about half an hour, I need you to get our loan from the checkpoint," she heard the command but turned her head in disgust.

"Who is at the checkpoint now?"  She asked.

"Risako should be there now."

"Why doesn't she get the loan?"  Momo questioned flustering Captain.

"She is on duty in town patrol and you are the only one who can cover for her, since you're here," she explained with a sigh coming from the younger woman's mouth.

Mimo nodded in defeat and put her cap back on as she exited the room.  She rarely lashed back as her demeanor was to just obey her and avoid any confrontation.  As Captain's second in command, she always wanted to obey her despite Captain being wrong majority of the time.

Indeed, she was angry but she had to follow through to not release the truth.  She had promised in the past that they had full jurisdiction if they followed her orders precisely and since then, they had been showered with medals and awards for the nicest towns in Japan.

Safest town in Japan

Least crime per capita

Best top ranking official in Honshu

However, in keeping the secret, they also received loans from the city for training.  All were killed by random acts and never found any of the bodies.  The loans were men fresh out of the academy and were intrigued by the all-female staff before receiving their orders to return but never found their way back.  This time it was a sharp woman who cunningly past the academy with her attractiveness and unconventional techniques taught to her.

Momo had no clue how she looked like but the only vehicle was the bicycle to get to the check point and she boarded it with ease and peddled out to the checkpoint 1/2 a mile from the station.  The road was uneven with rocks and dirt and the slight uphill climb was torture for her legs. 

She never liked the checkpoint, it was a pain for her to pump up the hill and the rocks would loosen on the ride that she had to walk a few times before peddling again.  As she approached the hill, a blond woman greeted her at the top, and took the bike from her as she sailed down the road to the town.

She looked up at the clock noticing she had about half an hour to wait for this "loan" to arrive.  She took a seat on the old, rusty chair and adjusted her pigtails in the cloudy mirror.  A car pulled up with a family inside and showed their identification to her before she let them enter.  Momo was happy that he didn't give her a strange look but the adorable daughters in the back were more visual with their eyes trying to believe her age.

After pushing the hair away from her face, she noticed the younger woman had forgotten to count the money in the box from their toll service, and she naturally sorted it all out with the amount written on a small, white piece of paper.  She slipped the paper into her pocket and looked up to find a yellow cab by the booth.

The woman was dressed in a black uniform with the skirt’s length just below the knees.  She walked over to the checkpoint and opened the door to a petite woman looking at her wide eyed.

"Hello, I'm Tokunaga Chinami.  Nice to meet you."  She greeted.

"You must be the loan.  I'm Tsugunaga Momoko, everyone calls me Momo or Momochi if you are likeable."  The two shook hands and the cab drove away without its fare.

"... I wanted to pay him."

"Don't worry, Captain will pay for the fare," she assured the new woman as she was brought into the cramped booth.

Chinami was tall and slender with short black hair and an addictive smile.  Her attractiveness was not her only attribute as she carried high marks in the academy.  She was second in her graduating class behind a man who had been promoted before her departure.  Chinami was surprised that she was transferred out into a small town but the rumors never deterred her to change her mind as she sought a bigger role in the force.

Momo made Chinami sit in the old chair as she took a step outside only to return inside searching in the corner for protection.  She began to panic as the drops were starting to hit the glass harder and eventually the deputy gave into the reality of the weather.  Momo leaned on the glass watching for any lights that come their way.  She began to feel the area behind her as Chinami was concentrating forward and pressed a button before going up to Chinami with a smile.

"So, how is Tokyo now?" Momo glanced outside before turning her attention to the loan.

"Humid, I guess, this is better than the office."

"Office?  They gave you an office ohmygah youareso lucky."  The mashed up words scared the loan with her squeaky voice and then the sound of an explosion knocked her off the chair.

"What happened?"

"It's raining, someone must have blown out their tires."  Momo held her hands to her face in surprise.

Chinami was well suited in changing tires as she once was on road patrol for a few months and set a record for changing spare tires before being transferred to another division.  Before was driving school as the one to fail everybody and before that town patrol where she closed down a bar where pedophiles were meeting.  It had been her career of overachieving and she was going to do it again in the rain.

She headed outside shielding her head with her right hand noticed no car by the booth.  She took a few steps forward and the distance was blocked by the fog.  Chinami ran back inside where Momo handed her a dry towel from the cabinet above.

"Thanks, you guys have soft towels."  Her compliment was met a giggle from Momo.

"What's wrong?  I like soft towels."  Chinami rubbed her face in the towel before handing it off to Momo as she threw into the basket near the door.

"We have a "special process" in making our towels soft."  Chinami grinned towards her as they looked at the rain for the whole afternoon.

The sunset was behind the gray clouds as the showers died down.  The phone rang as soon as the sun disappeared from the sky.

"Hello, Captain, how are you doing?"  She asked in a cheerful tone.

"You seem rather happy for being in a booth stuck for two hours, how is she?"

"She is a good worker and has been obeying my orders."  Momo covered her mouth as Captain caught onto the hidden meaning quickly.

"Chotto matte ne."  She nervously giggled and hung up without noticing it.

Momo heard the phone ring again but let Chinami pick it up and the incoherent ranting came from the other side as she apologized without even knowing why she was apologizing for.  It wasn't until Captain cooled off that Momo wasn't on the other side of the conversation.  Chinami hung up the phone after what she thought was a click and then the knock on the door surprised them.

"Momo, open up, I am here to cover for you."  The shrill in her voice could be told by anyone and she opened to find her carrying a cardboard box.

"This is your guys' ride home."  She smiled after confirming their identities.

"Miya, we are not going to ride these down to the town," she yelled as she tossed the box to the ground and pushed her way through into the booth forcing the two to stay outside.

Momo began to ponder if Captain was serious about using the box but it seemed the best way with the conditions.  Momo sat down first in the front followed by Chinami as they slid down the hill.  Momo, with her eyes closed, was guiding the box away from any jumps but couldn't avoid the huge one that made them fly into the square in front of the police station.

"That was fun."  Chinami commented as Momo started to breathe heavy before collapsing to the ground.

"Not ever again."  She spurted out.

After a few minutes lying on her back, Momo got off the ground walked up to the front door of the station still with her heart pumping.  She pushed open the door to Captain surrounded by her mates with cake and tea for the new person on the force.  Momo strolled to her desk as Chinami was hugged by Captain.

"Why are you guys late?"  She aimed her question toward the deputy.

"Time flies?????"

Chinami let out a giggle as the rest were dumbfounded by the comment.  Momo hurried to the front of bow to their loan and passed out the cake to everyone inside the station .
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:29:28 PM by kurosawa87 »
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Inter Story Relations I 7/12/12
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
I guess it might be bad to say before this was a Berryz fic XD

“Momochi~” the particular voice echoed in the hall.

“Yes Captain.”

“We need someone to do traffic duty.”  She said while her eyes were on the computer.

“Isn’t there anyone else?  They dislike me doing the traffic although I don’t mind the attention…”  She blabbered on as the elder stood up from her seat.

She gave the peach a smile and then slid a picture of the streets outside filled with people on a street corner.  Momo placed the picture up to eye level and then distinctly remember the incident about the broken street light and took off her hat and bowed to the elder before leaving.  She let out a few dissatisfying words before heading to the intersection.

Momo quickly got there only to the people on the corner with no cars around the area.  She glanced around to find no cars coming from anywhere but the group was scared stiff waiting for a car to come by them.  She strolled over to the group to assess the situation.

“How is everybody today?”  She asked with the obvious answer in front of her face but to give them a warm smile might lower their guard.

She didn’t receive an answer as they were concentrating on crossing the road and Momo stepped out halfway across the crosswalk and waved at them to come but no one budged.  Frustrated, she went back to the corner and started physically push the person across but being twice her weight and towering over her it was no use.

“Mou… Captain…”

“Nani?”

“They won’t move.”

“Force them to move, it is rather idiotic to have them just stand there.”

“What should I do?” 

Captain took a moment to think it out and especially Momo was the most naïve of her workers, she could always seductively rush them over but the feeling of Momo being sexy disgusted her a bit.  Even when she tried to be sexy, the others were disappointed with the charm behind that reasoning.

“Secret weapon.”

“Secret weapon?  It might be rather rash to do it.”  Momo replied wondering if they would anticipate such surprise at this time of day.

“Just do it, deputy.”  Captain hung up after the statement and Momo was left with no choice than to unleash the “secret weapon.”

She stood behind the first male and lowered his hips to a high crouch.  She lowered her hips with her posterior aimed at him and launched herself backwards into his backside and forced him to go forward with a stinging pain on his tailbone.

Slowly one by one they took the punch that her attack caused them and got their punishment for hanging around on an empty corner.  She finally got to the last one a woman with a baby.  Momo turned back around and waved at her while the baby was in feeding mode.

“Thanks for clearing out the corner.  I would think no one would cross the street.”  She commented as the blanket barely covered her top while Momo was dusting off her backside.

“No problem.”  She nodded her head towards her and then walked away only to feel a hand squeezing her butt.

“Oops.  Natural reaction.”  She smiled devilishly as Momo wrapped her arms around herself and calmly walk away.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-2 7/12/12
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »
I guess it might be an interesting challenge XD

Chapter 1-2

Miyabi was talkative by nature usually getting into conversations very easily.  Her beauty was a strong point among the police force and also making the women extremely jealous of her.  However, she liked being alone too.  Many of her private moments led to clearer thinking when times got tough and made her decisive in her actions compared to the others.

Today wasn't a typical day on the job.

The "loan" was coming in today and she would be the first to dislike any "loan" from other departments.  She had thought of them as sexually frustrated pigs, which most of them were, however she had been in the same boat for a while too.  As Captain ascended to her position, she had less time to be with her, and it also leaded to little time to be intimate with each other.

Once, she became so frustrated that she accidently threw a Molotov cocktail from a bar into the clothing store for not having her perfect size.  The one incident gave her an indefinite suspension but it was overturned with "influential" conversation between her and Captain.  Many of her colleagues were surprised after a week of suspension that she would be allowed back on the job.  Miya promised to not do anything rash but that soon changed when the crime spree happened.

A pile of bodies were found floating in the river by a townsperson.  Most of the bodies were severed from the neck leaving the frozen bodies to be eaten by the fishes.  Forensics was appalled by the marks and the amount the fishes ate gave them no credible evidence on what had happened.  Miya was on patrol one night and noticed none of it was happening, in which she reported to Captain before her shift was over, and went on her way home.

That next morning a body was floating in the river and with the forensics crew on the scene they could find nothing on what had happened.  It was a perfect crime for the killer until Miya's next night patrol found a person dumping a body into the river.  She managed to chase the person down and saw her pale face from under the hood.  It escaped from under her nose as she motioned towards it before collapsing onto the ground.

Miya couldn't save the body from the river but it could explain how it was being killed and let it float until it arrived at an embankment with its head clean off his shoulders.  She had asked Captain for no night patrols after the incident was given a role at the checkpoint for an exchange of duties.

She slid the door open a bit to see outside the building and a car drove up an old man shaking the fee in front of her.

"Here ya go sweetie."  He greeted her and let him pass.

She attended to the weather outside with the rain hitting the booth like marbles and closed the door to prevent the moisture from coming inside.  Miya was aware that it was boring and rarely anything happened in the booth unless there was an urgent matter which was in the sense of today was the arrival of the "loan."

She knew that at sundown, she would give up her post to come down to celebrate the arrival of the "loan."  But, she felt better in the booth with the rain coming down hard causing the area to be extremely muddy.  The phone rang and knew it was the one person who would call about reporting back.

"I cannot return if this rain holds up."

"I don't care, just return."

"I don't want to get wet."

"Are you afraid you are going to melt?"  The elder woman joked.

"No, this is terrible weather to walk in, ifyouknowwhatImean." Miya struck back.

"At least say hi to her..."

"I did."

"I guess I cannot tell you what I have with me."  Captain put the phone near the hotplate instantly making the woman jealous.

"You are mean, you sent me here before the party, in fact knowing that it was raining, and you want me return for just food!"  She explained in a harsh tone.

"I'll pay you back."  Captain seductive sweet tone sold the woman.

Miya hung up and grabbed an umbrella to walk back to the station for the party.  She felt the mud grabbed her feet and fell into the soft patch of brown goo.  She wiped off whatever she could from her eyes and stranded her shoes so she could get to the station.  Miya took a few more steps before hitting the decline and slid on her front to the entrance of the town.  Miya ran to the back entrance where the locker room was and bulled her way to the shower where she littered the floor with her clothing and ran the warm water over her.

After scrubbing off the mud, she soaped up her body with the shower still going strong and then the water was turned off mysteriously.

"Who is using the locker room?" The loud voice startled her as it came closer.

"Natsuyaki, ma'am."  Miya shouted as the water was turned back on and scalding Miya by surprise.

"I'm sorry Miyabi!"  She apologized and Miya quickly wiped up her body and wrapped a towel around her body and head.

She stepped out of the shower and kicked the clothing to gather into a pile near her locker as she put on fresh clothing for the party.  Miya froze when the door was open again but this time the lights went off and the figure wobbled over to her as it started to feel out her position.

"Whoever you are, stop touching me."  She warned as it went from her right ankle up to her calf.

The evil laugh only made her fear the worst as it headed up to her thigh and then stopped at the posterior.  The hands started to pat it lightly with Miya's fist ready to strike it.  It looked up and gave her a kiss on the lips, the taste of alcohol filled Miya's mouth, and she struck downwards when the lights turned on.

"Oww wee."  She screamed on the ground holding her head.

"Captain!  Why were you trying to grope me in the dark?"  She demanded as she picked her up from the ground.

"Momo was chicken to do it, so I went into her to scare you.  You have to rid of what happened in night patrol."  She said drunkenly.

"It still doesn't answer my question."

Captain pulled the towel off and admired her for a bit before Miya pulled back the towel to cover herself.  She let out a laugh and stumbled over to Miya to send another kiss her way.  Miya shielded her face from Captain as they went into the towel room and the elder woman landed on top of her.  Miya tried her best from the assault but quickly gave in as the aggressive woman charged at full strength.

Unfortunately, the towel room had a vent that led to the main station because of the steam and the weird sounds echoed throughout the station.  They all stood around wondering what was happening and the deputy headed toward the locker room where the sound was becoming evident and walked toward the area where it was getting louder.  She cracked the door open and out came rushing the smell that was obvious in Captain's office and the sight the peach saw scarred her.

Momo ran out of the locker room breathing hard and glanced over at Chinami who was clueless about the situation before fainting to the ground.  The other two officers revived the peach and she whispered to them her observation as they giggled how Momo was describing it, peppering in "honto!" and "Eh?!" to add curiosity to the group outside.  Momo got up a few minutes later and saw the two walked out of the locker room and started hit the floor laughing.

"What's wrong?"  Miya asked with a serious face.

"Nothing."  Momo excused herself from the group and headed outside as she continued her laughing and Chinami came forward to introduce herself.

"I think Momo is trying to say that you guys have your uniforms mixed up."  Chinami explained as Miya looked down and dragged the drunken Captain back into the locker room to change their uniforms.

The two stepped back out with their hands to the side and got their food.  Miya sat alone in the corner chewing on a piece of hardened charred meat.  She glanced up at Chinami and placed her plate to the side to tour the locker room.  She was impressed by the cleanliness of the locker room and was introduced to her locker by the towel room.  The smell swept by her nose and covered it as Miya gave her an awkward look.

"Why are you covering your nose?"

"It smells weird, why does it smell?"  She spoke while pinching her nose.

"Do you want to know?  Or Shall I explain it to you through "Show and Tell"?"  Chinami shook her head as she saw a fresh uniform inside and stepped into the bathroom stall to change.

Chinami came out feeling uncomfortable in the shorter skirt and pulled it down as she walked over to Miya.

"We like this design so don't fool around too much.  Let's go back out there to finish this party."  They headed back to the front station to continue on the party for the "loan"

At midnight, the party winded down and the officers went to their rooms on the station grounds while Chinami headed into the back where the loans usually sleep.  It was a small bed and a thin blanket only covering her body.  She stripped down and slipped under the sheets for bed, she wondered if these three months could be tolerable or the myth of never returning .
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-3 7/17/12
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 10:46:56 AM »
Chapter 1-3

Risako let out a long yawn as the day opened up with the sun beaming at her through her window.  Her shoulder length hair despite being a mess in the morning could easily be straightened out after a session with the shower and the brush.  She walked back into her room and put on her uniform before visiting her partner for breakfast at the town cafeteria.

She didn't know why she took this job or why it was even a dream to become a policewoman but it was certain that she couldn't be any happier in her current situation.  She always stared down and wondered how she grew into her "shape."  Rii, her usual nickname, was never a big eater, considering her size but going through puberty, she was consistently teased for her shape among her peers.  She usually kept her cool until a male classmate asked her on a date only to realize that he was behind the curiosity and stole her favorite bra while she was in the bathroom.

Risako took that as a personal challenge to not be defined by her stature and enrolled at the academy where she had struggled to get through the course and befriended her current partner, Maasa.  They both talked about their experiences with each other and thus bonded quicker than expected.  They encouraged each other through the academy and landed in this town where no crime had happened in over three years.  On their first day, they passed by the river to observe a body consumed by the fishes and looked at each other without considering to do the investigation.

"Gomen, Rii."  The voice called from behind her as the tall figure bent over at the waist apologizing to her partner.

"It's no problem, we always end up waiting."  She joked as they headed into the crowded room.

The noise exploded with the people talking as they provided breakfast for everyone within the town limit; however the police had special privileges, which both decided to not take for the day, and grabbed their tray to eat outside.  The view of the river was a perfect setting for the morning with the silence outside was perfect for them to talk about their duty which was nearly the same thing: Patrol the town and for Risako, guard the checkpoint.

The usual rotation would be Maasa taking the morning shift and Rii taking the afternoon shift but with the "loan" arriving, Rii had to take the morning shift while Maasa had the whole day to monitor the town.  They started to feel comfortable in the quiet area before the nasally voice came in with excitement written on her face.

"Are you guys excited for today?"

"No."  One answered.  "Nope."

"Aww, you don't like the loans?"

"They are usually male pigs who just want to stare at us all day."  Rii replied as Maasa concentrated on the food.

"I heard it is going to be a woman, this time around."  The two looked at the peach and went back to their breakfast.

"When the time comes, then we will see."  Rii replied as Maasa's eyes lit up.

Momo left without saying another word and the two headed their separate ways.  Risako was irritated that she had to climb the hill to get to the checkpoint and the current rain storm didn't help her footing as she stepped into the mud holes and a few times almost fell backwards.  When she reached the checkpoint her shoes were muddy and had to change to the boots which was fragrant with others.  She heard the honking of the cars and opened the booth to let them in with their faces filled with frustration.

She took the change and sat in the chair bored until the phone rang and the voice helped her rid of the plain atmosphere.

"How is it up there?"

"Same as usual."

"Momo was right, it is a woman.  Captain confirmed it to me."

"I see."

"She wants to speak to you."  Maasa handed over the phone to her.

"Yes, Captain."

"I was wondering if you don't mind waiting for her."  Rii was not happy being in this area and knew the answer still would be no.

"I think Momo should wait for her, she has better speaking skills than I do."  She explained with captain gripping the phone tightly.

"True, but I may need Momo later on, unless you are willing to do something for me."

"What is it?"

"Setup for the party."  Rii took a second to think and quickly replied, "I can setup for the party."

"Okay, Momo should be up there before loan comes in so be prepared for her."  She hung up the phone and Rii closed her eyes for a bit before going back to work.

A few cars passed by usual with most happy there was someone in the toll booth as they were afraid for theft in such a remote area.  Risako affirms them that they are strict on manning the booth and let them go into the town with the issue linger in the back of her mind.

She didn’t want to admit she hated people who steal but the one incident that it had happened the person paid dearly in the unusual of circumstances.  Risako was patrolling one day without Maasa and observed a weird man walking with a bag in his hand.  She was well-verse in trying not to attack before getting all the facts and called the bank to see if there was anyone with a huge withdrawal. 

Once she heard there were no unusual transactions, she followed him until the bridge where he stopped and looked at her.

His eyes were locked on her as he dropped the bag to his side.  Rii took four steps forward and turned her attention to the bag.  She looked back up and the guy disappeared from her sight.  She was certain he didn’t run away and grabbed the bag from the ground.  Risako looked at the river seeing a red thread running down from the riverbed and saw his lifeless body face down as the river struggled to go around it.

She looked around the area to find no one particular around her and returned with a bag filled with coins and next to the bag was a small blade.  Risako grabbed the blade and rushed over to the station where Captain was sitting at her desk looking over her books and saw the younger woman with the bag and blade in her hands.

Captain took the items and chased her out of the office to go back on duty.  Rii came back to the river to discover the body was now twenty feet farther down and seeing the fish chewing on his body.  She left the scene and gave a call to the ambulance to pick up the body while she went back on her duty.

The blonde-haired woman flashed to the present seeing the peach outside with her bicycle.  Rii waved her right hand to her and jumped on the bicycle to cruise down to the town where Maasa was waiting for her.

“Momo is cute when she peddles.”  The elder officer remarked.

“That’s perverted.”

“It isn’t…”  Maasa hid her cheeks in her hands and took possession of the bike from Rii.

The duo arrived at the station with Captain running around with the boxes and instructed them to hang the banners while she was fielding calls from the company handling the food.  They carefully placed everything in its place while Miya, who was on toll booth duty during the first half of the party, was napping in the break room.

The younger of the two decided to leave the door open with a cup of water in her hands and then shut the door hard enough to wake her up.  Captain with her phone stuck to her ear, closed the door unexpectedly, and Miya splashed the water onto herself while the two were in the middle of decorating the interior.

“Who did this?”  The two started to snicker and ran to their office away from the woman’s sight leaving Captain alone in the station in plain view of the angry officer.

They heard yelling for a few seconds and emerged back into view seeing the two hugging between each other but Miya fixed her eyes on the other two trying to hide their glee.

“I know you guys did this.”  Rii nodded.

“Don’t you have to go on duty?”  Miya looked up and sighed as she rushed in the rain to get up the hill to cover for Momo.

Momo returned with a woman in black uniform.  They were amazed of her slender figure and walked up to her to introduce them but were squeezing between everyone to get their hand shaken.  Once they overcame the fear of introducing them to the loan, Captain started with a cheer to the loan and the wish for a long, prosper internship.  Then, the people started to eat as the loan walked up to them.

“I am surprised that Momo is a deputy.”

“She is older than us.”  Maa-chan replied.

“I figured, but maturity wise… she doesn’t seem to fit into the group.”  Chinami slid the sandwich into her mouth.

“Momo is annoying at times but she makes Maasa nervous.”  Rii poked her in the ribs as the officer returned a jab.

“Oh, you and her are partners?”

“No, she is my friend from a while back, I know her longer than anybody else here.”  Chii nodded.

“Sugaya-san, you are quite enviable.”  The comment shocked the younger woman that she felt the drink almost slip out of her hand.

“Why do you say that?”

“You are wonderful eyes.”

“Thank you.”  The loan crept up closer.  “I also think you have a perfect chest size.”

Risako dropped her drink on the floor and ran over to get the mop to clean up as Maasa looked clueless at the situation with Chinami hollering over the incident.  Risako mopped the floor up and wrapped her arms around her body restricting her from moving out of her grip.

“I guess we need to consider breast augmentation for you.”  Rii cunningly smiled at the comment and playfully punched her in the shoulder while Maasa stood there clueless about their secret conversation .
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-4 7/22/12
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 11:54:55 AM »
Chapter 1-4

"That is tonight's news."

With the end of the newscast, Yurina ran over to her dressing room with her phone ringing off the hook.  She swiftly closed the door and locked it behind her before taking the call.

"You are getting better at this."  The drunken tone of the voice rang in her ears as it was the usual suspect.

"Captain, I quit months ago, why are you calling me?"

"We are having a party at the station."

Yurina paused for a moment to think of the occasion for a party and snapped her fingers when the thought came to her head.

"Is it a guy?"  She questioned as the other side gave a laugh.

"We got a woman!"

Captain's enthusiasm was infectious as Yurina never thought about landing a woman onto the force especially "loans."  She gave a positive reply and threw on her jacket before heading out.  She headed to the exit only to be stopped by short female flashing papers in front of her.

"Boss wants us to fill out forms before we leave."

"Okai, I need to get to a function, tell her I’ll be back later to fill them out for you."

"Wait..."

"What is it?"  She snapped back as she was halfway outside.

"Nothing."  She replied with a low voice.

Yurina was one of them before becoming a newscaster/ reporter.  People saw her as unusual for her height and her preference for high heels didn't mash with Captain's agile choices.  She decided to quit soon after the mild scolding but Captain kept her within reach because media was impressionable to the town and one wrong misinformation can put pressure on both ends so she went with it.

She arrived a few minutes later seeing Maasa and Risako talking to each other and the "loan" sitting down nursing her cup in her hands and approached her.  Chinami looked up and smiled as she took a seat next to her.  "You must be the new person, I'm Kumai Yurina."

"Tokunaga Chinami."  She greeted back as Risako handed her a cup of fruit juice to her.

Yurina took a few seconds to consider her next question with the sounds coming loudly through the vents.  She glanced over at the loan and noticed a few badges on her arms.  She smiled back and explained each of them in detail, most were assistance-based merits, and she loved the last one which was ruby red and shaped as a heart.  She had saved a life of an old man who was pushed aside while having a heart attack.  Since she was first on the scene, she received it on behalf of the city.

"Are you a police officer?"

"I was an officer..."

Chinami rounded her mouth and took her cup to the bowl to fill it up while Yurina observed her from behind.  Suddenly, her heart started to beat slightly faster and spilt the juice onto floor without even noticing it.  Chinami returned to a surprise of seeing the ceiling right by Yurina.  She slowly got to the upright position wiping the liquid from her face and assisted Chinami to the bathroom to assure she didn't injure herself.  Chinami removed her cap and let down her auburn hair catching Yurina by surprise as she let out a loud moan.

"What was that?"  Chinami shot up and looked behind to find the reporter waving nervously at her.

"Oh, Yurina.  I guess I didn't know the floor was slippery."  Chii let out a nervous laugh as she splashed water onto her face.

With Chinami cleaned up, Yurina was sudden pulled away from the bathroom by a sweaty Captain.  Yurina checked the clothing and knew she was either having fun in the showers or just finished having a bedtime session.  Captain wrapped the towel around her neck and signaled Yurina to bend down.

"How do you like her?"

"She seems to be perfect for the job."  She honestly replied.

"I want her to partner up with Miya for the time being."

Yurina's jaw felt like it was being clamped.  She couldn't say anything to seemingly change her mind and to know that Miya is Captain's friend, only made the situation worst for her as Miya's last partner.  She closed her fist and was ready to punch out her for even suggesting that but she cooled down only to wonder why she was mad in the first place.  Yurina took a moment to think and let out a suggestion, "How about Risako?"

"Sugaya... might be a perfect fit but she has issues with her."

"They were working fine on that one time Maasa was out sick."

"True... but you know Miya is self-conscious."  She smiled with Yurina rolling her eyes.  "I know."

"So, do you think they could work out?"  Yurina took a few minutes to think and suddenly gave into the suggestion.  "Okay."

"I know you were not the best with Miya but I didn't let you go because of personnel issues, so you are the eyes and ears of the town."  Captain gave her a pat on her lower back and walked to the food table to get a snack.

Yurina walked to her seat trying to comprehend the suggestion when Chinami returned with her hat under her arm and scooted next to her.  "Have you ever considered joining again?"  She shook her head.

"Captain and I had a history together..."

Chinami slowly shook her head and then placed her hands on her cheeks in shock.  "You guys were..."

"No, she doesn't like the officers wearing jewelry or high heels to work."

"Oh, that is a lot of danger especially chasing suspects."  Chinami agreed.

Yurina gave a lopsided smile and bowed towards her as she left the party.  She glanced over at Miya who was disheveled and waved towards her as the tall woman left to return to the TV studio.  Okai stood by the door with the lone key to get in and opened it up to another possible night of long-driven research.  She handed over the papers and in the back was a note from an anonymous person:

Watch out for the blade!

Yurina began to think about what it was talking about and reread the note slowly.  She suddenly heard a crash and ran toward the window to find a knife blade on the floor.

“Kumai-chan, are you okay?”  Okai held her plate towards her chest as she was in the middle of her dinner break.

“Yeah, can you hold this for me?”  She gave off the note with the blade inside over to the assistant.

Yurina wrapped the coat around her body and walked out the studio again to find clues to who may have thrown the blade from outside.  Using her detective skills, she assumed it was a female who threw the blade and wasn’t intending to kill her with the blade with the fact that it was thrown into the window.  She would have called the police for the damage but she wanted to see if it was anger or just plain clueing in on the suspect.

She looked around to see if anything else was dropped around the building, she had a tough break without any clues, and returned back inside with the assistant holding the phone.

“Captain is on her way.”

“I’ll be in the media room, if she needs me.”  Yurina noticed the blade in the room and closed the door behind her.

She began to notice the smudge of dried blood on the tip of the blade.  Yurina was aware of performing certain experiments but to get the depth of the analysis she would have to go through the police.  As she began to think of how to infiltrate the station, a knock came from outside, and Captain slid her way into the room.

“You should give me the blade,” she suggested to the newscaster.

“I should… but I won’t until you can guarantee me something.”  Captain’s eyes widened as she started to reach for the blade but her height was a mountain compared to hers and quickly gave in.

“Chinami, one date, that’s it.”

“One date, you sure?”  Yurina slanted her eyes.

“If we go beyond that, then it would be great but just one for the blade.”  Just as she said the compromise, the phone rang.

“It’s your turn.”  It said with a scratchy voice.

“Say that again.” The caller hung up and gave the blade to Captain as she placed it in an evidence bag.

“If you want to file a report, you are welcome to do so,” Captain announced as she left with the blade leaving Yurina to write down her script for the late news with only half an hour to go.

Luckily, she had Chisato doing the first part during her dinner break and managed to improvise for the last half to make a semi-decent newscast.  After closing down the station, the two returned to their separate apartments and Yurina wondered about the blade.  Then, she heard something in the distance and ran toward the sound, she couldn’t find anything initially but the splash of water clued her in on a murder but the suspect fled without being scene and a guy was in the river floating down to his end.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: The Scarlet Way Chapter 1-5 7/31/12
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »
Well I'll keep it going, not many would expect this I guess for my OTP, although I like it for the reason because it has that sort of balance I like and it is unique to everyone XD

Chapter 1-5

Chinami awoke to the sun hitting her face except it was at full strength.  Her face was warmed to the extreme when she rolled out of bed.  She walked into the locker to shower and put on their uniform before heading to the office but felt something was watching her.  She sneaked around the locker room to find anybody else in the area and then a crash came two rows from where she was standing and out came a uniformed officer.

“Maa, are you okay?”

“Gomen, I am late.”  She replied and ran out of the locker room.

Chii walked to the office where Captain was standing next to a lightly-colored hair woman.  She stepped inside and closed the door behind her.

“Good afternoon,” she joked to Chinami as she nervously giggled.

“Sorry for the late arrival.”

“Anyways, Miya will be your partner for your stay.”  Captain pointed towards the woman.

Miya bowed towards her as Chinami returned the favor and was given directions to do her patrol while Miya was guiding her through the area.  When they left the station, Miya sped ahead without Chinami and was forced to catch up but was left clueless for a few minutes before she popped out of the bushes and received a shot to her face.

“Owww.”  She replied.

Chii picked her off the ground and stood her upright.  Miya removed her cap and placed it under her arm.  She pointed toward the starting point, and led her to the first stop.  They greeted the grocery owner with warm smiles and offered them oranges as thanks for patrolling the area.  Chinami walked a little further inside to find vegetables that was huge and impressed the loan with the quantity.

“Ok, please hurry up.”  Miya spoke with an aggressive tone.

Chinami waved toward the owner as they left the store.  They followed the river up to the bridge before turning back around and decided to step into the restaurant where a woman in a Chinese dress greeted them at the door and seated them in the corner.

“They serve dim sum here, if you didn’t notice.”  She informed the loan.

“What do you recommend?”  The woman walked up to them with their glasses of water and offered the menu.

“My recommendation is the pork buns; our chef has a fresh shipment today.”

“So… you guys have day old meat buns?”  Chii asked.

“No, just cold meat until the shipment.”  She replied.

Chii gave the officer a weird look as Miya took the waitress to the side.  “You shouldn’t have said that.”

“I didn’t say we have been using reserves.”  Miya pushed her to the kitchen.  “Just get the usual.”

She returned to the table while Chii was sipping her water.  Miya looked at the kitchen door and jogged into the kitchen without notice.  She got the tea kettle ready as the chef looked at the officer and slammed down her cleaver down onto the meat.  The officer was unfazed and walked into the dining room where people were starting to fill up the room.

“Tea is great with dim sum.”  Chii remarked as Miya poured a cup for her.

“Yeah…”  Her attention was aimed toward a shady man across the room.  “Have you arrest people before?”

Chinami nodded as Miya turned away for a moment and the guy headed into the back.  Miya noted the man’s movements and the waitress returned with two dishes of meat buns for them.  Chinami opened up her dish with the steam hitting the top of the room.  She grabbed a knife to cut into her meal and bit into it while Miya was quietly keeping her attention to the kitchen door.

“Why are you looking at the door?”

“That guy is suspicious.”  She commented as Miya bit into it and threw back into the dish as she fanned her mouth.

“I’ll get him.”  Chii responded.

She paced to the door trying to look at the action but the waitress stopped her progress and smiled at her.  Chii pushed her way through and saw the chef chopping up vegetables.  Miya followed the loan into the kitchen and pulled her out of the way.  Chii returned to her seat as the waitress came back into the kitchen and the chef showed her cleaver marked by a red layer.

“Where is it, Yajima?”  She asked.

“I’ll ask the chef.  She will only point to wherever I tell her, so enjoy your meal.”  Yajima replied with a smile and Miya returned back to her seat.

Chinami stuffed the last piece of her meat bun into her mouth before Miya could take her seat but with the disturbing sight in the kitchen, she got the other waitress to pack up her food, and left the restaurant with the card of the police emblem on the table.

“Captain will know the bill.”  Miya informed her as they walked by the river again.

Chinami made a stop by the river and looked at the clear water with Miya hawking over her.  Chinami admired the water quality of this town and smell of fresh air was different from busy Tokyo.  She looked back at Miya as she took a few steps back and tripped over a rock.  Chinami looked back again and saw her on the ground.

“You should stop surprising people.”  Chii joked as she brought Miya back up onto her feet again.

“You should stop surprising...”  She mocked the loan as Chii spun quickly catching her mid-sentence.

“Thank you for the tour.”  Chii walked ahead leaving Miya frozen as she turned toward the station.

Rii came around the corner and bumped into the elder officer.  Miya moved a few steps and twisted her head around noticing Rii with a notepad in hand followed by Maasa holding two bags.

“Where’s the loan?”  Maa asked.

“She went back to the station.  I have to input a report soon but Chinami has to finish up her patrol so I can do the report.”  Rii ran into the station to grab her as Maasa glanced at Miya for a second.

Miya talked about the incident in the Chinese restaurant’s kitchen and Maasa quickly understood to bring in the waitress to the station.  Maa walked to the restaurant and took the waitress in with Miya as they switched partners and Rii was with the loan as they took to the river side again.   Chii watched Miya followed the other officer and the waitress being taken into the station.

“Miya is quite busy around here because of Captain.”  Rii explained.

“Captain?  I thought Momo was her deputy.”  Rii shook her head.

“Momo is second in command but Miya is Captain’s favorite.  Both are a couple around here, so if you think that you can steal her, you got to be dreaming.”  Chinami let out a laugh.

“I am not here to steal people’s friends, if I can make them, I will be happy but if Captain wants to be possessive, I understand.”  Rii smiled at her.

“I guess I can live with you for now.”  Rii snuck her hand onto hers and clasped them.

Chii casually looked at the embrace and quickly broke it with a smirk on her face.  She took a few steps forward and tracked down the grocery owner to assist with her vegetable selections while Rii looked around for people within the town and a boy stood next to her staring up.

“I like you.”  Risako smiled at his comment.

“You are so cute.”  She squatted down to his level and saw his finger poke her chest.

“It’s so big.”  He commented.

“It is rude to touch a woman’s chest.”  Risako scolded him.

“You are mean.”  He yelled back and ran away from her as Chinami returned with a bag of vegetables.

“I think you are a heartbreaker with little boys.”  Chii joked as Risako quickly went ahead of her.

========
“Yajima-san, where’s the chef?”  Captain asked the waitress.

She had her palms up as Maasa left the three in the interrogation room as she went on lunch as Miya had to go back to the restaurant.  Miya wasn’t surprised the chef left but when she came to the station, Miya pointed to the Captain the suspect.  Her eyes lit up as she saw her walk in which irritated Miya and left without saying anything and caught up with Chinami.

“Can you come back?”  Miya asked.

Rii tilted her head as Chinami ran back with Miya to the station and positioned themselves in front of the interrogation room.  Chinami gave her an awkward look while her eyes were on Captain and when she turned; Miya pushed forward and contacted the loan’s lips.  Chii closed her eyes as Miya’s tender lips were addictive while the people around her were in pure shock.

“Is Captain jealous?”  She mumbled as the woman stormed out of the interrogation room .
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Help!! Ecomoni no Acchii Chikyu wo Samasunda