JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: [Discuss] The 'what if' Thread  (Read 10791 times)

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
Re: [Discuss] The 'what if' Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 03:22:52 AM »
What if your favorite member got a boyfriend? (sell all your merch or be happy for her, etc)
Was happy, obviously. But if a girlfriend, and if Sae, even happier

What if your favorite member graduated AKB48?
Right now there is a high probability of happening. But would follow fans, and would get another favorite member. And would the

What if Acchan left the group? (Who will become the frontgirl? Do they need a front girl at all?)
At first I did not like her very much. But now even taste. But if one comes out I think the AKB would suffer greatly. But Yuko would be the opposite. happen if.

What if you could have a no limits discussion with one of the AKB48 girls? Who would you pick and what would you ask?
Sayaka, off course. She's serious, funny, and could speak about everything.

What if Team K never existed and it was only Team A and Team B? Would that change the way you think of AKB48 (well...AB48) as a whole?
Would not have known AKB

What If 3 members were sent to your house, and were assigned to stay there for a month, literally stay inside, with you for a month... ala Big brother (no going out,eetc), who would those 3 be? why? why not Acchan?
Sayaka, Sae, Takamina. My top 3. And we greatly amused 4. No Acchan, because it is not part of my top 3

If Aki-P decided to give you the decision to push one girl to the front, who will it be? Which aspect (gravure, tv, stages) would you concentrate on? And why?
Sayaka Akimoto, Increasingly losing popularity :cry:

What if you got to pick a shuffle unit for the next concert.  Which song would you pick? Which girls would you have performing it? And, of course, why?
Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
Akimoto Sayaka (Ohori Megumi)
Miyazawa Sae (Kasai Tomomi)

Couple who do not like within AKB?
SaeYuki

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2011, 10:24:28 AM »
What would happen to Watarirouka Hashiritai if Mayu were to graduate from AKB48? (new WH frontgirl? End the group?)

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2011, 04:53:06 AM »
What would happen to Watarirouka Hashiritai if Mayu were to graduate from AKB48? (new WH frontgirl? End the group?)

Two options:
1) you kill the whole group;
2) you move Matsui Jurina as the front girl.

No more options available.
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 11:41:41 PM »
- "What is Ichikawa Miori actually becomes a lemon?"

- "What if Katayama Haruka is asked for another 'sell 10K with a solo single or graduate' challenge?"

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 04:55:53 PM »
- "What if they move a popular senbatsu girl from AKB48 to HKT48?"

Fun new experiment of massive fan rage?  :lol:

The idea that Mayu would be added to N46 (see: Saba Doll) has opened up a world of crazy potential shuffles  :panic:

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2012, 09:06:14 PM »
^ Mariko is from Fukuoka.  :panic:

And I think that would definitely bring down some massive fan rage.

Offline TimeFire

• Mantis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • The Red Dragon
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2012, 04:53:18 AM »
What if your favorite member got a boyfriend? (sell all your merch or be happy for her, etc)

I would be sad and devastated. Then realize, I am in America and she is Japan. Then I would be okay.

It would depend on what they do afterword. I would be happier if it was something where I could still she her.

What if you could have a no limits discussion with one of the AKB48 girls? Who would you pick and what would you ask?

Takamina, just let her talk all she wants. She seems to have some great stories.

What If 3 members were sent to your house, and were assigned to stay there for a month, literally stay inside, with you for a month... ala Big brother (no going out,eetc), who would those 3 be? why? why not Acchan?

Takamina, Mayu, and maybe Sayaka A. Taka and Mayu for the sheer fun and craziness. Sayaka because she is more mature and relaxed. And besides cant she speak some english. Because I cant speak Japanese, so someone is going to have to translate.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2013, 11:44:12 AM »
What if AKB48 had completely disbanded after Tokyo Dome?

Just imagine the sheer amount of consequences. So many people are depending on AKB48 lately. In addition to the girls themselves you have a wide array of comedians, producers, camera men, make-up artists who would have less work. The CD sales economy would lose MILLIONS  :panic: Pretty scary thought how interwoven AKB48 is in so many people's actual working life nowadays.

Offline eri98

• Kami Oshi = Sae Miyazawa
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 05:54:57 PM »
At first, it wouldn't be so easy for me. But i'll keep support them.
Sae, of course. I want to ask her about everything, and hear her sories.
Sae, Jurina, and Mayu. Sae, because we can do crazy things together, Jurina, because she can cook, so she can teach me, and Mayu, because it would be so fun if we're talking about anime together. XD :P
Sae-Oshi and SaeYuki Shipper~~

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »
What if your favorite member graduated from AKB48?

Kumi hit me hard... Everytime one of my favorite members graduates, I die.. my AKB loving heart slowly cracks... But the good thing is, a lot of times at least with SKE, they still go on dates with graduated members so I get to hear news on their blogs... But if Rena or Takamina graduated... I would wallow in despair for 2 weeks and read all Rena or Takamina-related  fanfic out there... Furuyanagi leaving is just the end of the world especially if they leave at the same time

Hirata Rina, even though I can speak fine japanese, it's horrid since i can't say useful things... well, i would ask her about akb, if she would add eng subs to her videos on g+, and how was it in america~, and random things... plus she probably has a lot of info on those new gen girls aka tano-chan, tomu, miyupon, and etc?

Well, I'm not a guy~ But... Furukawa, Takayanagi, and Hirari... Furuyanagi is more interesting than RenAirin even though RenAirin is a great ship, it's just that they do less crazy things together since Furuyanagi madness > RenAirin madness.... Hirari would be there because she's becoming one of my new gen oshi and also cuz my japanese can't keep up with everything. Why not Acchan? Well, she would eat me out of my house and Atsumina in the house is awkward in the way that it would kill my shipper heart so much... And I don't own the house anyways since I'm not 18 yet.

I'm bringing up a new question:
If you could be reborn as one of the member's kids, which member would you want as a mom?

(Me: Kumi-san, but let's hope she studies a bit more...)

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2013, 09:14:32 PM »
Here's a what if question...what if Acchan was -never- the front girl? What if Aki-P gave it to someone else, like Nozofisu or Kayano? With everything else being equal, do you think AKB48 would've grown to be as popular as they are now?

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2013, 10:56:25 PM »
what if Acchan was -never- the front girl? What if Aki-P gave it to someone else, like Nozofisu or Kayano? With everything else being equal, do you think AKB48 would've grown to be as popular as they are now?

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve