JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet

Author Topic: fated destiny (chapter2)  (Read 4323 times)

Offline blastingcool

fated destiny (chapter2)
« on: September 05, 2009, 09:47:20 AM »
Sorry for delaying the unstoppedable feelings but somehow i wanted to start a new story. Hope you guys will enjoy

chapter 1

The couple was running breathlessly on an empty track in the middle of forest. They were trying to escape the people chasing them behind and frantically searching for an escape route. Hope was their only thoughts, hoping that their lover wouldn’t get hurt, hoping that those people couldn’t separate them, hoping that they would be together forever. However heaven wasn’t on their side. They had come to a stop because a dead end was in front of them

“Chihaya, what are we going to do. It’s a cliff ahead.” the girl turned to look at him

“Rika, are you afraid?” He looked down at the deep cliff.

Rika shook her head. “No, as long as we’re together, im not afraid of anything.”

The couple held hands together and closed their eyes slowly. They could hear the voices coming behind them. Both started to let their body fall down over the cliff.

“Chihaya! Chihaya!” Rika was fighting in her sleep

“Rika! Wake up!” Ayumi shook Rika’s shoulders trying to wake her up. “Wake up Rika!”

Rika slowly opened her eyes and tried to get familiar with the surroundings. She saw Ayumi’s face looked so worried about her.

“Im alright.” Rika’s tears couldn’t stop. She pulled the blanket close to her chest and curled up.

“You’re dreaming about him again?” Ayumi knew the answer. “How long are you going to hold on to the past.”

“ I promised him that I only love him before and forever.” Rika lied back on the bed. “I want to be alone. Please let me be.”

“Ok, if you need anything just tell me.” Ayumi got up and turned off the lights and closed the door.

“Demon surrender yourself!” Yossie aimed her sword towards her target

“Muahahha, how funny. Why should I surrender myself. Prepare for my attack.” The fox demon hit yossie with tons of needles but
yossie dodge them with her sword’s block.

“All the fire spirits obey the Yoshizawa.” Fire started to form around yossie’s sword and she thrust the sword at the fox’s stomach.
The demon used fog to escape.

“Darn! She escaped again!” Yossie put the sword back into its sheath and the sword disappeared.

Just then Maki had just arrived to the fighting scene.

“Maki, you’re late again.”

“Sorry, I bumped into a demon on my way.” Maki tried to apologized to yossie

“It’s alright, I hope sensei will understand. Let’s go. It’s getting late.”

Nakazawa was sipping tea in her dojo peacefully with her friend Kei-san.

“Do you think yossie can kill that fox demon. She has possessed a thousand years of energy.” Kei-san stirred the tea leaf in her cup

“Yossie is a great student and the most talented of them all. But sometimes she can be deceived also.”

“Does that mean she didn’t complete her task?”

Nakazawa continued sipping her tea and kei-san smiled to herself.

The door slided open. Yossie and Maki entered.

They both kneeled down to their sensei.

“Nakazawa-sensei, I have failed my mission. The fox demon is too tricky. Student left my guard open.”

“Nakazawa, it wasn’t yossie’s fault. If only I had come faster, then she wouldn’t escape.”

Both Nakazawa and kei-san chuckled out loud. “You guys make me sound as if im an evil lady or a lion who will give punishments if you guys fail. Now you two make me look bad in front of kei-san.”

“You both should know that your sensei love you too like her own children. She wouldn’t blame you guys. Now both stand up.”

“Hai!” Yossie and Maki exclaimed.

Yossie and Maki are both Nakazawa’s students. They were both orphans and taken in by Nakazawa. She took them in because she saw them have special talents in fighting against demons. She trained them to be demon hunters. As time passed by, not only she saw them as her students but also as her own children. Her other students were also ai-chan, and risa. Kei was her friend and also her partner back then when they were both students in learning magic spells. So Nakazawa’s students had to respect Kei-san also since her position was equal to that of their sensei.

“You two should go take a bath and rest. I’ll have ai-chan and risa do the other missions.” Nakazawa excused those two.

“Yossie is indeed a talented student. I can also see her a great energy light flowing within her body. I hope she will continue this path in the future.” Kei-san said with an anxious face.

“There’s nothing we can do but let heaven decides.”

Yossie dried her head with a towel. She checked her cellphone to see if she had any missed calls or text messages.

“My body is really sored.” Yossie looked at her birthmark on the right hand. It had a shape of a crescent moon.

“What a weird birthmark.”

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 03:11:02 AM by blastingcool »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: fated destiny
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 04:40:02 PM »
Ishiyoshi.?.  :w00t:

Maki  :w00t:

demon hunters

interesting  :w00t:

ai-chan, and risa

:w00t:   :w00t:

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:53:36 PM »
Same as my other story, i'll only update a new chapter when there are at least 5 posts. If people dont comment, then how could i know if this story is great and where i should fix.

When i have school on sept 24 i will not have time to write so those who bother to read this story and want to read more so do please leave comments then i will start writing up new chapter before school starts

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »
oh i want ishiyoshi!!!
is there any chance of writing ayumaki or naccigoma??

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 12:24:06 PM »
Ishiyoshi.?.  :w00t:

Maki  :w00t:

demon hunters

interesting  :w00t:

ai-chan, and risa

:w00t:   :w00t:

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!! XD ----> It's really true... I suck at comments. >_<

All I need now is Kameshige. <3 <3

Please keep this up. So little ishiyoshi stuff these days. T_T I'm guessing this story is gonna be action-packed... Can't wait for nest update.  :cow:

oh i want ishiyoshi!!!
is there any chance of writing ayumaki or naccigoma??

^ great idea!  :drool:
Rika <3

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 07:17:31 PM »
Same as my other story, i'll only update a new chapter when there are at least 5 posts. If people dont comment, then how could i know if this story is great and where i should fix.

When i have school on sept 24 i will not have time to write so those who bother to read this story and want to read more so do please leave comments then i will start writing up new chapter before school starts
I don't know what kinda comments your looking for exactly. And since it's just the first chapter, you can't expect us to suddenly give replies so fast. Some of us have actual lives here you know?

Ok ... that was probably too harsh? Just keep in mind that most of the readers here are lurkers so, fic replies are normally kinda minimum.

On to the fic comment... Hmm somehow I see it as 2 different stories, 2 different worlds actually. Curious to know how those to worlds would come together tho. Is Yossi gonna save Rika somewhere sometime or something?

Wellz sorry if I sounded argumentative, hope ya try to continue writing and not get bothered by the lack of comments. It'll flood in once ur fic reaches the middle or so? Ganbare

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 03:10:43 AM »
@stefy, if people have actual lives, they wouldnt come here to read fanfic. This is called leisure time. Well forget it, like you said, im not gonna dwell too much into the comments.
I wonder is there anyone going to write ishiyoshi fanfic also.

Chapter 2

“Have you tracked down that werewolf demon yet?” Kei-san was reading the magic spells book.

“It seems that he’s still in the cave but there seems no action from him yet.” Sayu reported to her teacher.

“Where is Erin?”

“She’s still keeping an eye on him from a afar.”

“Nakazawa will send her students to help you guys. Don’t do anything rash before they come. Now go aid Erin in her watch.”

“Hai, kei-sensei.”

“Yossie, sensei orders us to help sayu and erin to hunt down the werewolf.”

“Got it, lets go.” Yossie summoned her sword and maki summoned her lightning bow.

Yossie saw a shadow behind a tree so she stopped on her track.

That shadow looks familiar. It has a fury tail. Don’t tell me it’s the demon fox.

“Yossie where are you going?”

“Maki, you go ahead first, I want to investigate something over here.”

“But what about our mission?” Maki was worried about failure again.

“Don’t worry. I’ll catch up you soon.” yossie sped up her running and out of maki’s sight.

“What an unlucky day, cant believe I saw two same hunters again.” The fox cursed to herself

“Stop right there fox woman!” Yossie was drawing her sword out

“Annoying brat. You wont let go?”

“My duty is to hunt demons as a hunter. If I let you go, you will harm innocent humans.”

“Then prepare to die.” Both launched towards each other.

“Rika, are you seriously going to help that Fumisato werewolf guy.” Rika and Ayumi were walking through the forest to the cave.

“He is our friend and plus if we don’t help each other our demon race will soon be wiped out .” Rika hastened her pace.

“What’s that commotion over there.” Ayumi was curious about the noise to their right side. They both approached to see the fighting.

“Looks like it’s that tricky fox and …..” Rika was speechless. She noticed the crescent birthmark on the hunter’s right hand.

Yossie threw flame thrust at her target but she jumped up and tossed her body over yossie. She ended up standing behind yossie and she threw a circle of energy at yossie’s back. The impact threw yossie’s bodie against a tree and she threw up blood and became unconscious.

“I’ll send you to hell with the last punch of energy.” She formed her fist but got ambushed by a giant snake.

The snake used its fangs to guard against the fox’s energy fist. The fox was already suffered some injuries from yossie’s battle so it discharged its engery and pulled back from the enemy.

“Isn’t this is the legend snake and one of the strongest kind in the demon race. But why are you protecting that human girl.” she snickered at her hostile enemy.

The snake transformed back into a human form. “It’s none of your business. If you still want to live then you should get out of my sight right now.”

The fox felt the words were menacing. “Remember my name. its chihiro. I’ll definitely get revenge back.” The fox disappeared by twirling in a circle.

“Rika, are you ok.” Ayumi walked up to her friend and checked if she was injured as well.

“I’m ok.” Rika quickly ran to yossie’s side. She was still unconscious.

“Chihaya, Chihaya.” Rika tried to wake up yossie. “Ayumi it’s really him., the same birthmark. We finally get to meet each other again.”

“Rika, snap out of it. What if it’s really him, he doesn’t remember anything about you plus he is a she now. Not only that she’s a demon hunter. Because of the demon hunter background, you guys couldn’t be together before. Don’t repeat the same history again.”

“It doesn’t matter whether this is a he or she. Chihaya is still Chihaya. I wonder what is his new name.”  Rika was transferring her vital energy to save yossie.

“Rika, if you give her your vital engery, your lifespan will decrease.”

“I don’t care. I wont let him die again.” Rika bent down her head and put her mouth close to yossie’s mouth to transfer the engery

After it was done, Rika seemed to loose balance because of the lost of energy. Ayumi quickly aided Rika to stand up.

“Let’s go home. You need to rest.”

“No, I don’t want to leave his side again.” Ayumi used her energy wave to teleport them back to their home and ignored Rika’s complaints. Yossie regained her consciousness back.

“Yossie! Yossie!” Maki was looking for yossie the whole time.

“What happened to you?”

“I don’t know. I was fighting with the fox demon and I was blacked out by her attack. I thought I told you to go ahead first”

“I couldn’t leave my friend behind” Yossie laughed at her friend’s loyalty.

Offline Yankii Heart

• Member+
  • *New Eyes*
Re: fated destiny (chapter2)
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 05:12:20 AM »
 :shocked:

Demon hunters + Ishiyoshi = 1444 new dimension  :heart:

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
i just love this story~~
yossi dont you remember rika??

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 01:23:12 PM »
Whoa! Yossie's a reincarnation. A demon and a demon hunter... who’s going to give up for the sake of Ishiyoshi?

At first I thought the demon fox is Miki  :D

Maki  :wub:

Offline mads

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »
kRisZ: At first I thought I thought that Miki was the fox as well, but then my brain went fox=foxy=Maki hehehe

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 05:19:39 AM »
Rika and Shiba-chan are demons, while the others mentioned so far are humans who hunt demons, and specifically, Yossi has the same birthmark as Rika's dead beloved?

Yow. :O

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dreams Come True - Sweet Sweet Sweet