JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Fight for Your Run

Author Topic: The iPhone Thread  (Read 31589 times)

Offline AtlChip10

• ecchi
Re: The iPhone Thread
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »
gimme iOS 4 now please

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2010, 06:05:37 AM »
600,000 preorders in the first day? That's some crazy shit, there.

Read that the ship date for preorders made today has been pushed back to July.

Still waiting for the white ones to become available.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 05:33:49 AM »
^ If I were to get one I'd get the white one too.

I heard that there were a lot of issues - people being charged for iPhones they didn't buy and what not.

Offline Domenech

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 08:34:31 AM »
^ If I were to get one I'd get the white one too.

I heard that there were a lot of issues - people being charged for iPhones they didn't buy and what not.

Sugarcoated candies like iPhone would always be number 1 in "issues". Probably when you get one, you'd need more sugarcoating with a, probably, 50-100$ case to improve signal reception. What a way to fool half of America into thinking they the world in their hands.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2010, 12:08:50 AM »

Offline RoyMoy

• Member+
IOS 4 performance on a 3g
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2010, 07:25:27 PM »

When OS rot and bloat start creeping in.

Offline moleculebrain

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »
Are the white ones even out yet?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2010, 11:11:51 AM »
LMFAO! Design Your Dream Asian Girl app XD

Go get it: http://ax.itunes.apple.com/app/id390208184?mt=8

GODDAMN :bleed eyes:

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2010, 02:33:17 PM »
From TOKYOMANGO;

iPhone app that lets you scrub off gyaru make-up!

Get it here.

:lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »
^ the girl in the middle looks half like Miki :lol:

Are Apps transferable? cuz I could post it here or The Asshole. They have this 12 days of Christmas on itunes Canada: http://www.apple.com/ca/itunes/12days/?ls=1 and there's this fishing game free today. AWESOME!

I'm copping Lil Mosque on the Prairie :pimp:

Offline RoyMoy

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2010, 07:14:19 AM »
Lovin airplay that came with 4.2. Only disadvantage is it mainly works with apples' stuff but there are some ingenuous hacks to get it to run on your windows and Linux systems.

http://www.macrumors.com/2010/12/23/airplay-hacking-streaming-to-linux-and-windows-dvd-streaming-and-more/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2011, 09:02:37 AM »
hilarious iphone covers: http://www.strapya.com/products/42348.html

I can picture KT now, "yeah! eating it, that's all a fuckin iphone is good for!"

Offline kaelzzz

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2011, 10:36:49 PM »
this is small tip for those who already own, or want to own an iphone (or i think any apple product? not sure).

I recently had a little accident with my iphone and ended up cracking the screen and destroying the digitizer. I was willing to cash out $200 for them to replace or repair my iphone. I brought it into the Apple store to let one of the geniuses take a look at my phone. With no questions asked, they said since I had no past history of abuse, and it was my first time, that they will replace my iphone for free!!  :shocked

I guess that's why apple is always rated with such great customer service. :thumbsup

so from my understanding, they basically have a unwritten policy in which they will replace any (at least iphones/ipads) for free, as long as there is no past history of abuse and it's the first time. and to note, i did not have the care package. and i'm not sure if they will replace water damage, because they did check for that too.

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2011, 12:30:17 AM »
^ This is not my experience with my iPad 2.
I had to shell out a lot of money to get them to replace it when the digitizer cracked. A lot.

They only do this kind of thing for free if it's due to some defect.
The only way this kind of damage would be covered for free would be if they determined there's something wrong with the product itself. (And not your treatment of it)
Sitting on it or dropping is absolutely not covered, as that is considered abuse.

Btw, in case I don't get to say it somewhere else, welcome to the land of dropping pants, kaelzzz!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline kaelzzz

« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2011, 12:57:20 AM »
weird. They didn't ask me any questions. and he asked me how it happened only after he had replaced it for free. I guess I just got lucky :oops:

This is what I brought in. I dropped a heavy weight on it. and thanks for the welcome  :)

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2011, 10:12:03 PM »
I know this it the iPhone Thread, but I don't know if there is a iPod Touch thread.  But this is an emergency. 

I dunno what's wrong with my ipod touch.  Now it won't fully sync with all the music/videos/photos that I have on my iTunes.  it just happens in this couple of days.  the songs and videos that is on a playlists I created, which always sync properly, now just won't sync anymore.  It's on the ipod, but nothing change, it seem it did sync with the new, updated playlist, but kept the same old one since the last sync. 
I'm even more pissed with the photos sync.  it actually skipped many files after the sync, even though it was on the ipod touch before the sync, so it's not like a format problem.  I don't know why it's like that on both the photos and songs and videos.   

in the last couple of days, I did did something with my pc.  First off, I restore it via system image, but it's exactly how it was before.  also, I deleted the ipod Photo Cache, but I don't think it should cause that much problem.  I did transfer my photos and videos to a different HD before creating the system image that I used to restore, because there were so many.  I transfer it back into the folder it was in and the iTunes still recognize it. 
I'm in desperate in need of help.  Please reply soon. 

Also:  @Kaelzzz:  Where are you from?  my cousin cracks his ipod touch and needs it fixed.  I dunno if all Apple store do that, but here in Wichita, KS, USA I don't think we have an official Apple store, the Authorized Apple store just charges too much to fix. 

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Drunk guy calls 911 over iPhone
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2011, 02:32:27 AM »
Hey! I know this guy!

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2011, 06:43:11 AM »
iPod Touch, iPhone or even iPad 2,  I'm looking for the best app to watch videos that the Apple Video app won't play, like flv, .mpg, avi, mkv, ogg, wmv,etc. 

But not only that, it has to be able to send the playing video to the larger screen, just like the Music and Video are able to do. I'll explain.  I use my ipod touch alot at the gym on the machine where you can sync your device to the machine with this small screen that you can watch the videos on.  Playing it on Music and Video app enable this. 

I also have a separate app, VLC to play any video format Video can't, but it doesn't sync the video to the machine. 
I'm looking for an App that would do that.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:50:21 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline qwertyroxz

« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2012, 05:34:46 PM »
sometimes i really hate my iphone, but i can't really compare any of the other phones to it..

Offline yooshimen

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2012, 10:51:06 PM »
I can't buy iPhone because it's too expensive here in Finland, about 550-750 euros...

But I believe to my Nokia phone

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Fight for Your Run