JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem

Author Topic: Sun (updated 25th April!!! CHAPTER 12 up!)  (Read 23102 times)

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Sun (updated 25th April!!! CHAPTER 12 up!)
« Reply #120 on: April 24, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »
No Maki NO!!!!  :gyaaah: Don't do this to Reina!!!!!  :pleeease:

Man that was intense. Poor Reina! I wonder what's wrong with Maki to make her want to kick Reina out. Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding or Maki just needs some time and they'll fix it soon.

Your story still rocks and can't wait for the next installment. :mon loveflower:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Sun (updated with chapter 11: 26 March!)
« Reply #121 on: April 24, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »
“Are you hungry?” Maki’s question breaks through my depressing reverie and I blink several times, turning to face her before my eyes bulge. She was standing there in a towel, dripping wet and looking very… oh… I shake my head.
Asking your GF if she's hungry while you're nekkid, dripping wet, and in nothing but a towel.  :shocked:

Maki doesn't realize the strength of her own "power".  O0

Take one step at a time, that’s all I need to do. I feel guilt pounding at my brain cells. I never should have peeked at her phone, invading her privacy like that. I groan and bury my head in my hands. Why is this so hard?!
Well, there's the concern for Maki's well-being. Combine that with the guilt of looking at her private messages without her knowing (which doesn't exactly make Reina look trustworthy) and the fact that Reina's scared of how Maki might react when she actually asks her. Yeah, it's bound to make most anyone uneasy.

“I’m sorry that I worried you… I didn’t realise I was making you feel that way. I’m sorry because sometimes I don’t think about what I’m doing or saying, and I guess it hurts you…” I take a shaky breath and she nods at me, encouraging me to continue. How I wish this wasn’t so hard. “I do like you. A lot. A whole lot. Like… really, really, really like you… like more than anything else on this planet… more than anything else that I need to live… more than yakiniku…” I trail off quietly and feel my ears burn red. That has got to be the most stupid way to tell her how much I like her!
Well, considering how much Reina likes yakiniku, it should give a pretty strong indication of how she really feels about Maki. :)

I had just confessed to her all that had been on my mind as of late, and here she was not saying anything. I don’t get up. I can’t wrap my head around it.

“Maki? Can you talk to me? Please?” I practically beg her, vigorously wiping the tears from my cheeks, trying to regain some sort of control so that we can work through this mess. I look at her helplessly.

She’s not there. Her mind isn’t, at least. Her eyes have glazed over, she was staring into the air before her. I can’t say enough times that I don’t understand what’s going on.

Maki eventually turns her head to look at me. No, I’m wrong. She’s not looking at me… she’s looking through me… looking beyond me. Wordlessly, she takes a hand in hers and rises to stand. I’m so confused that I can’t do anything but comply. It feels like I’m not there, like I’m a mere spectator. I couldn’t control the situation any more.

“Maki?” I timidly ask her as she leads me to the door. She hasn’t said a word at all, and now here she was dragging me to her front door. Is she kicking me out? Is she that angry? She could at least tell me what she’s feeling. I feel the tears build up in my eyes again, but I refuse to let them fall this time. “What are you doing? Can you just say something to me?” I plead and plead, but she doesn’t respond and continues walking, pulling me along.

We reach her front door. Maki picks up my bag and pushes it into my hands.

Something within in me snaps, causing me to pull back roughly on Maki’s hand. She stops walking, but doesn’t turn to face me.

“So you’re kicking me out now?” I ask, afraid of the answer. “You’re not even going to tell me that you’re angry, or that you hate me, or anything like that? You’re just going to force me out?” I continue asking her, trying to get some sort of response, any response. It’s not fair that she won’t say anything to me. I don’t understand what’s going on anymore!

“I’m not angry at you. I don’t hate you. But you have to go,” Maki finally replies in a small voice, almost as if she was pleasing me, almost as if her entire life depended on it. Her hand tightens for a moment around mine, and then she releases my hand completely. I feel something inside me die.
Oh shit. :cry:

The shock of Reina finding out must have been too much for Maki to handle right now. Hopefully she just needs time to think and sort things out for herself.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #122 on: April 24, 2008, 09:38:49 PM »
Ohhhh Guuuuchaaaaan~

:shifty:

Anywho xD... Forgive me for not commenting on your previous chapter, but it seems that you didn't do comment replies this time. Hmm. xD.

Poor poor Reina D:. So confused. Whatever's happening to Maki must be really big for her to be THAT much affected when Reina asked her about it. It's pretty much a trust issue just as Reina says it to be too. If Maki can't trust Reina about this whole stress thing she's been having, then how can they have the relationship they have now? A relationship filled with secrets isn't exactly appealing, and I'm sure Maki realizes that :< ... But hot damn, I wonder how Maki is going to cope with herself 'cause this time, SHE is the one who made a bad awkward move and thus, threw Reina into such confusion and temper.

Man, I wonder how they're going to fix this now. Through my perspective, it seems that it's all up to Maki to tell Reina when the time comes. Reina will have to do the part of waiting, even though she will be very impatient.

I look forward to the next chapter, Guchan~ <3

Well, Guchan instead of Goochan because then that'd be pronounced go-oh instead of gu, roffle xD Hope you don't mind

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #123 on: April 24, 2008, 10:32:27 PM »
Poor Reina. There wasn't a good way of telling Maki that she figured out those things, so Reina shouldn't blame herself. Now it's Maki's turn to decide what she wants to do and act. I hope she gets things figured out, with a little help from Reina, obviously.
Keep it up! :yep:

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: April 25, 2008, 04:08:41 AM »
Awwww Maki why'd you do that!!!
*cries*

Offline YoukaiChica

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2008, 04:32:24 PM »
No Maki!! NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!??!! God. This chapter just ripped out my heart! It has to be a misunderstanding. It just has to be. You know what we need??? GAM! We need them to be the superheros and to rescue these two, lost lovers. Go GAM, GO!!!

By the way, this story just keeps getting better and better. Every chapter outshines the last and the way that you build suspense is just amazing.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2008, 05:56:44 PM »
Man, this was painful! :cry: Poor Reina, she's just wants to help!
Damn Maki! Get it in your head that she's just looking out for you! You've just let the best thing ever pass you. No, my bad, you KICKED IT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! :angry1:

Offline goosefish

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »
No Maki NO!!!!  :gyaaah: Don't do this to Reina!!!!!  :pleeease:

Man that was intense. Poor Reina! I wonder what's wrong with Maki to make her want to kick Reina out. Hopefully this is all a misunderstanding or Maki just needs some time and they'll fix it soon.

Your story still rocks and can't wait for the next installment. :mon loveflower:

Misunderstanding or not, these two have had issues with communication and trust from the very beginning. It's gona be a tough one to get through  :bleed eyes:

“Are you hungry?” Maki’s question breaks through my depressing reverie and I blink several times, turning to face her before my eyes bulge. She was standing there in a towel, dripping wet and looking very… oh… I shake my head.
Asking your GF if she's hungry while you're nekkid, dripping wet, and in nothing but a towel.  :shocked:

Maki doesn't realize the strength of her own "power".  O0

Take one step at a time, that’s all I need to do. I feel guilt pounding at my brain cells. I never should have peeked at her phone, invading her privacy like that. I groan and bury my head in my hands. Why is this so hard?!
Well, there's the concern for Maki's well-being. Combine that with the guilt of looking at her private messages without her knowing (which doesn't exactly make Reina look trustworthy) and the fact that Reina's scared of how Maki might react when she actually asks her. Yeah, it's bound to make most anyone uneasy.

“I’m sorry that I worried you… I didn’t realise I was making you feel that way. I’m sorry because sometimes I don’t think about what I’m doing or saying, and I guess it hurts you…” I take a shaky breath and she nods at me, encouraging me to continue. How I wish this wasn’t so hard. “I do like you. A lot. A whole lot. Like… really, really, really like you… like more than anything else on this planet… more than anything else that I need to live… more than yakiniku…” I trail off quietly and feel my ears burn red. That has got to be the most stupid way to tell her how much I like her!
Well, considering how much Reina likes yakiniku, it should give a pretty strong indication of how she really feels about Maki. :)

I had just confessed to her all that had been on my mind as of late, and here she was not saying anything. I don’t get up. I can’t wrap my head around it.

“Maki? Can you talk to me? Please?” I practically beg her, vigorously wiping the tears from my cheeks, trying to regain some sort of control so that we can work through this mess. I look at her helplessly.

She’s not there. Her mind isn’t, at least. Her eyes have glazed over, she was staring into the air before her. I can’t say enough times that I don’t understand what’s going on.

Maki eventually turns her head to look at me. No, I’m wrong. She’s not looking at me… she’s looking through me… looking beyond me. Wordlessly, she takes a hand in hers and rises to stand. I’m so confused that I can’t do anything but comply. It feels like I’m not there, like I’m a mere spectator. I couldn’t control the situation any more.

“Maki?” I timidly ask her as she leads me to the door. She hasn’t said a word at all, and now here she was dragging me to her front door. Is she kicking me out? Is she that angry? She could at least tell me what she’s feeling. I feel the tears build up in my eyes again, but I refuse to let them fall this time. “What are you doing? Can you just say something to me?” I plead and plead, but she doesn’t respond and continues walking, pulling me along.

We reach her front door. Maki picks up my bag and pushes it into my hands.

Something within in me snaps, causing me to pull back roughly on Maki’s hand. She stops walking, but doesn’t turn to face me.

“So you’re kicking me out now?” I ask, afraid of the answer. “You’re not even going to tell me that you’re angry, or that you hate me, or anything like that? You’re just going to force me out?” I continue asking her, trying to get some sort of response, any response. It’s not fair that she won’t say anything to me. I don’t understand what’s going on anymore!

“I’m not angry at you. I don’t hate you. But you have to go,” Maki finally replies in a small voice, almost as if she was pleasing me, almost as if her entire life depended on it. Her hand tightens for a moment around mine, and then she releases my hand completely. I feel something inside me die.
Oh shit. :cry:

The shock of Reina finding out must have been too much for Maki to handle right now. Hopefully she just needs time to think and sort things out for herself.[/size]

Hehe, I love your little commentary on some of the parts I wrote. It lets me get a feel for what you're thinking after reading this or that particular bit  :)

Ohhhh Guuuuchaaaaan~

:shifty:

Anywho xD... Forgive me for not commenting on your previous chapter, but it seems that you didn't do comment replies this time. Hmm. xD.

Poor poor Reina D:. So confused. Whatever's happening to Maki must be really big for her to be THAT much affected when Reina asked her about it. It's pretty much a trust issue just as Reina says it to be too. If Maki can't trust Reina about this whole stress thing she's been having, then how can they have the relationship they have now? A relationship filled with secrets isn't exactly appealing, and I'm sure Maki realizes that :< ... But hot damn, I wonder how Maki is going to cope with herself 'cause this time, SHE is the one who made a bad awkward move and thus, threw Reina into such confusion and temper.

Man, I wonder how they're going to fix this now. Through my perspective, it seems that it's all up to Maki to tell Reina when the time comes. Reina will have to do the part of waiting, even though she will be very impatient.

I look forward to the next chapter, Guchan~ <3

Well, Guchan instead of Goochan because then that'd be pronounced go-oh instead of gu, roffle xD Hope you don't mind

Guchan!! You spoil me!  XD :lol:

You've picked up on a key point there: trust. Without trust a relationship can't progress, let alone be a REAL relationship. If you can't place your trust into someone, then you can't give yourself to them completely. These two need to sort themselves out!!

Poor Reina. There wasn't a good way of telling Maki that she figured out those things, so Reina shouldn't blame herself. Now it's Maki's turn to decide what she wants to do and act. I hope she gets things figured out, with a little help from Reina, obviously.
Keep it up! :yep:

True, I think no matter what way Reina told Maki about those things, it wouldn't have ended pleasantly.

Awwww Maki why'd you do that!!!
*cries*
You'll find out all in good time, my friend. All in good time  8)

No Maki!! NO!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!??!! God. This chapter just ripped out my heart! It has to be a misunderstanding. It just has to be. You know what we need??? GAM! We need them to be the superheros and to rescue these two, lost lovers. Go GAM, GO!!!

By the way, this story just keeps getting better and better. Every chapter outshines the last and the way that you build suspense is just amazing.

Hehe, don't worry! I haven't forgotten about GAM!! *loves them too much*. They'll make themselves known again when the time  is right  :roll:

Man, this was painful! :cry: Poor Reina, she's just wants to help!
Damn Maki! Get it in your head that she's just looking out for you! You've just let the best thing ever pass you. No, my bad, you KICKED IT OUT OF YOUR HOUSE! :angry1:

I guess Maki just doesn't realise what exactly she's doing to Reina by asking her to leave...  :cry:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2008, 03:12:53 AM »
Drats I shouldn't have read this after the kameshige chap in unwholesome bond....now I'm back to  :cry:

Maki is sooo hiding something for kicking Reina out at a time like that! :shock: GaH!  Darn you Maki!   :farofflook:

Offline takagakifan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2008, 08:43:36 PM »
sooo I decided I like this story a lot  :gmon love: :gmon love2: .... and because of this I'm bumping it because I think this deserves to be on first page and because I NEED to know what happened here the last chapter was a total cliff hanger does Maki have some kind of incurable fatal disease and doesn't want to burden Reina or get too close  :gmon tears:.... or have I been watching way too much doramas  :gmon blonde:.... new chapter please  :mon pray2: I'm an addict I might die from withdrawal and you wouldn't want that on your hands
No one on the corner got swagga like us!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Back Horn - Requiem