JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Crazy Days Crazy Feeling

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 756896 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: March 20, 2010, 10:15:15 PM »
^ You mean the outfit she's been wearing since October? :D

:nervous

I should definitely watch more of their stuff, but I just don't know where to start. It seems they have tons of shows with numerous segments  :panic: :panic:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #301 on: March 21, 2010, 07:13:13 AM »
just visited acchimuitepie!

what is this countdown for ???

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #302 on: March 21, 2010, 07:19:38 AM »
I just noticed that counter as well. Silverbolt, please enlighten us! Why should we be excited about Idoling!!! 2013? :)

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #303 on: March 21, 2010, 09:41:26 AM »
Thats when a lot of the idoling members become legal.  :) lol i dunno.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #304 on: March 21, 2010, 11:25:36 AM »
I hope it isn't about mass graduation  :(

Offline Tai

• Member+
« Reply #305 on: March 21, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »
just visited acchimuitepie!

what is this countdown for ???
2013? What does this mean? :?

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #306 on: March 21, 2010, 01:21:21 PM »
I knew it would catch some interest. :D

As I was writing my 2009-2010 Idoling!!! TV review, I remembered that there was a date in the future that Idoling!!! fans should keep in mind. But, it really has nothing to do with the 09-10 season, nor the 08-09 season. This date refers back to 2 episodes during the 2007-2008 season (keep in mind that the "seasons" I'm referring to start in April and end in March of the following year). Anyone around during the 1st gen days should know what that date means.

Let's make a little game out of this... First person to post the reason for that countdown gets... a Thank You. (Yeah, I know... Not much of a prize. But, don't I give you guys enough already? XD)

No, it is not about members becoming legal.
No, it is not about mass graduation.

The episodes with the answer are available for download from my Mediafire archive, but they are not on Acchi Muite Pie!!!

Good luck! :)

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #307 on: March 21, 2010, 05:42:02 PM »
I knew it would catch some interest. :D

As I was writing my 2009-2010 Idoling!!! TV review, I remembered that there was a date in the future that Idoling!!! fans should keep in mind. But, it really has nothing to do with the 09-10 season, nor the 08-09 season. This date refers back to 2 episodes during the 2007-2008 season (keep in mind that the "seasons" I'm referring to start in April and end in March of the following year). Anyone around during the 1st gen days should know what that date means.

Let's make a little game out of this... First person to post the reason for that countdown gets... a Thank You. (Yeah, I know... Not much of a prize. But, don't I give you guys enough already? XD)

No, it is not about members becoming legal.
No, it is not about mass graduation.

The episodes with the answer are available for download from my Mediafire archive, but they are not on Acchi Muite Pie!!!

Good luck! :)

the answer is here: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/lionel19messi10/30715165.html
 :D

Offline kiikoi

• LOL!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #308 on: March 21, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »
lol isn't it that "5 years later idoling 2013" segment thing where they will write down what they want to do in showbiz and then who will reach the goal five years later will receive that idoling 2013 t-shirt?? i dunno if that's it and i did not know they were pretty serious about it lolol

EDIT: LOL suzukiryo beat me to it  :grin:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #309 on: March 21, 2010, 11:48:29 PM »
Yes, it is. But, what is the answer?

lol isn't it that "5 years later idoling 2013" segment thing where they will write down what they want to do in showbiz and then who will reach the goal five years later will receive that idoling 2013 t-shirt?? i dunno if that's it and i did not know they were pretty serious about it lolol
Close. Correct segment, but incorrect reason.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #310 on: March 22, 2010, 12:23:26 AM »
Yes, it is. But, what is the answer?

Close. Correct segment, but incorrect reason.

Reunion of 1st generation members and staffs ???

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #311 on: March 22, 2010, 01:02:32 AM »
^Yes!

On January 17 and 18 of 2008, Idoling!!! featured a segment called Idoling!!! 2013. This was back during the 1st gen days. In this segment, the members presented their ideas on what their daily schedules would look like 5 years in the future. Masuno also presented his ideas of the Idoling!!! members' futures, but in picture form. Of course, his ideas were complete jokes, but they had a lot of fun with the segment and even got T-shirts with their 2013 characters.

At the end of the January 18th episode, Masuno came up with the idea to have everyone come back to the Fuji TV sphere exactly 5 years from that day, just for one more live broadcast to see exactly how the 9 Idoling!!! members have changed. All of the Idoling!!! members liked the idea and agreed to return on that day, even if they leave show business. Producer Kadosawa was also intrigued by the idea and said that they would somehow do it, even though it's difficult to plan a TV broadcast 5 years ahead of time.

Now, I have no idea if they're really going to go through with that. But, being a big 1st gen fan, I thought that it was an important date to keep in mind. So, I added the countdown clock to remind Idoling!!! fans of the possible reunion of the 1st gen members at the Fuji TV sphere.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #312 on: March 22, 2010, 04:08:42 PM »
That would be such an awesome episode. Would be so great to see the 1st generation together again. I became a fan of Idoling!!! when 4 of the 1st gen already graduated which is a big shame.

3 years away is a really long time away though... Just have to count down one day at a time!

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #313 on: March 23, 2010, 01:49:42 PM »
a reunion would be more than awesome. We can only hope that Kadosawa P doesn't forget about this~

idoling!!! diary 100310b Human beat box lecture

Just have to post this, its just awesome stuff.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #314 on: March 27, 2010, 05:01:10 PM »
I've been listening to Hachitama lives for quite a few times lately and recently I've been getting excited over the clear Wota Chants that you could hear there. I'm sure I heard the Mix (yosssha Ikkuzo!!!) during Shokugyou Idol and 'fuwa~ fuwa~' during Furi Furi Idoling. During normal concerts you can't hear them quite clearly.

I'm wondering about a few things too, why is it during Hyakaryouran Idoling the song starts with the chant "Fonchi!!!" It has been baffling me for the longest of a time, anyone has any idea? Or did I hear wrongly?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #315 on: March 27, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »
I believe the "Fonchi" chanting started at Osaka Big Cat, but I've never heard of there being a real reason how it started. :lol:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #316 on: March 31, 2010, 01:55:32 AM »
Is everyone ready for tomorrow? It'll be 1st April tomorrow, unless FujiTV decides to pull an April Fool joke on us we're having the 4th gen tomorrow~! I'm so excited that I just have to post this. :banghead:

The only thing that I worry about right now, is a string of episodes with too much focus only on the 4th gen. The show seems to have the format of either 9 or all members in one show. If its a 9 members segment then we are going to see only 4 other members from 1-3rd gen. That doesn't sound very good too, as much as I'm excited to see what 4th gen has to bring I'm not that excited when I think of the possibilities of my favorite members being shoved away. Knowing Idoling!!!, new members = acchimuite pie & Iisou Shiritori. The initiation rites into Idoling!!!. So yes, iisou shiritori, bring them back!!!

Until tomorrow comes~  :banghead:

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #317 on: March 31, 2010, 05:26:17 PM »
the 4th generation members has been added to their official blog
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/blog/member/index.html

:welcome

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #318 on: April 01, 2010, 10:50:26 AM »
new changes

and members' page
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/cast.html

and she becomes my favorite

she looks like Kaho  :wub:

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #319 on: April 01, 2010, 10:59:07 AM »
haha, ur right, i didn't really see it until u mentioned it. Also thought #23 Ito Yuna, looks like Maeda Atsuko from AKB48...

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Zazen Boys - Crazy Days Crazy Feeling