JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754851 times)

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #420 on: May 30, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
reading from twitter, it looks like they were lipsync on Music Japan performance.
don't know why.  :(

Does Music Japan always make all the group lip-synching? That's another thing I love about Idoling!!! that they most of the time perform live and they take that away as well... It all really seem to add up into a big disappointment but ah well.

Are they scheduled for any other appearance to promote the single?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #421 on: May 30, 2010, 03:47:32 PM »
I don't really mind the lack of exposure they got, since after all their appearance was decided later than the groups who got the talk segments, and appearing on NHK is actually a pretty big step for them.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #422 on: May 30, 2010, 05:14:48 PM »
Idoling!!! in Music Japan on 2010/05/30 preview:

Updated: Just find the full version of the Music Japan show on 30-May-2010, it can download the torrent on Hello!Online, and it's a MPG version only.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 06:22:57 PM by pern »

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #423 on: June 01, 2010, 06:27:21 AM »
I was just talking to silverbolt the other day about why isn't FujiTV promoting Idoling!!! in their own TV shows like Heyx3 or Hexagon. Then today I woke up just to realized that actually a few days ago AKB48 appeared on Hexagon to promote their latest single.

It does seem like they hardly have their place in their own homeground or something. I really hope to see them appear in other shows by FujiTV too. the 371 is probably the ones that they appeared the most I guess...

All these Shinahachi lives that took over the TV episodes are a real bummer, the show is getting really good now and the shinahachi lives and the current broadcast schedule just makes me cringe. They are getting better and better but still not getting the recognition that they are supposed to..

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #424 on: June 01, 2010, 07:03:22 AM »
I was just talking to silverbolt the other day about why isn't FujiTV promoting Idoling!!! in their own TV shows like Heyx3 or Hexagon. Then today I woke up just to realized that actually a few days ago AKB48 appeared on Hexagon to promote their latest single.

that's exactly what i've been thinking all this time, esp HEY!x3.
but they do promoting on sakigake ongaku banzuke eight though.
i think the staffs still considering the show as their main selling point, so they didn't do much to promote their single/album. you know, they are all TV staffs. they didn't have music producer.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #425 on: June 01, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »
yeah but things like Hexagon which is a variety show by itself should be good enough for the girls. Especially since they have done hexagon before this waaaaay in the past. I mean like, what's stopping them now to go and join again? Fuji TV have tons of variety show, good ones too.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #426 on: June 01, 2010, 08:01:00 AM »
but i think it's fine, they already well known around fuji tv.
what they need now is promoting outside fuji tv.
appearing on music japan was a good starter, though the show was very much dissapointed.
music station would be great, since they always have a few minutes talk for each artist. especially for newcomer on the show.
but does fuji tv have a good relationship with tv asahi ???

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #427 on: June 01, 2010, 09:46:08 AM »
I believe it's actually more complicated than that. Heyx3 is pretty lowly rated compared to other music shows at the moment despite having the golden air slot, so I'd assume they're aiming for bigger guests. Idoling!!! did appear on HaneTobi some time ago, though, and a second with the help of Masuno. It's also possible the amount of members might be a problem.

As for Hexagon, personally they're better off not appearing. Shinsuke wants his family, and seriously, it's like Zumi's 0 points never happened.

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #428 on: June 01, 2010, 10:03:23 AM »
yeah but things like Hexagon which is a variety show by itself should be good enough for the girls. Especially since they have done hexagon before this waaaaay in the past. I mean like, what's stopping them now to go and join again? Fuji TV have tons of variety show, good ones too.

Ya,  I remeber seeing Rumi and Rurika on Hexagon long ago. U have to be pretty smart or stupid to be funny on the show. Not trying to say Idoling isn't too bright, but Rurika was/is probably the only one that'd fit in. Unless u wanna put someone like suu-chan and ruin her image.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #429 on: June 01, 2010, 07:32:25 PM »
This is a full HD version and uncut of Music Japan on 30/05/2010, the torrent file is in Hello!Online.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2010, 12:50:27 AM »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #431 on: June 03, 2010, 05:08:36 AM »
^ lmao. An Idoling!!! rip-off already?

Offline Special Needs Tricycle

• Member+
« Reply #432 on: June 03, 2010, 07:10:00 PM »
It's a brothel.  :lol:

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #433 on: June 03, 2010, 09:57:23 PM »
but i think it's fine, they already well known around fuji tv.
what they need now is promoting outside fuji tv.
appearing on music japan was a good starter, though the show was very much dissapointed.
music station would be great, since they always have a few minutes talk for each artist. especially for newcomer on the show.
but does fuji tv have a good relationship with tv asahi ???

Only NHK is a nationwide class tv station in japan, so Idoling!!! group can appearing on NHK's Music Japan is a big step for them, you can see they are so excited and happy for this show.

Why they are cold-shouldered by Fuji TV now? I think one of reason is the Idoling!!! show was not produced by production center of terrestrial television, they are under Fuji TV's digital content production center (it's a minor department in Fuji TV).

Offline Lazypanda

• Member+
« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »
anyone knows where can i find the romanji lyrics for "omoi no uta"? thanks

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2010, 02:38:30 AM »
Best I can find is this clip by the Onegai Fansubbing!!! Group (with romaji lyric and translation). You can also download the file from the thread on top of this forum. If you want it in text, you will have to try someone else...

Offline Gihren

• Member+
« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »
http://img441.imageshack.us/i/kdk1229.jpg/
http://img40.imageshack.us/i/kdk1230.jpg/

Picture of Shinagaw Prince Theater for those who's curious

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #437 on: June 10, 2010, 06:33:58 PM »
Does anyone know the photo of Fonchi did not show on camera at episode #635??
It seens very import of Fonchi's image...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #438 on: June 10, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
It's most likely a screencap from one of the intro performances, i.e while they're still wearing the SUNRISE outfits. You could tell she had a little belly.

Speaking of #635, that was a really fun episode. :lol:

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
« Reply #439 on: June 11, 2010, 06:31:33 PM »
It's most likely a screencap from one of the intro performances, i.e while they're still wearing the SUNRISE outfits. You could tell she had a little belly.

Speaking of #635, that was a really fun episode. :lol:

But I guess it's maybe some ungraceful action from Fonchi, such as she in 8th Live.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Did Ya