JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 754807 times)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #540 on: August 14, 2010, 09:29:20 PM »
The handshake event went so fast I can barely remember anyhing. (maybe it was nerve)
From what I can remember, the 4th gen are especially excited to see a gaijin fan, Nomoto and Yuuna
dont wanna let go of my hand eventhough the staff are hurrying me. Asahi and Aichan greet me in English eventhough
I spoke Japanese, Fonchi's eyes are scary. After the handshake, Mori D noticed my friend and I, and came to talk to us.
He can guess that we're from Malaysia at a glance. He's a nice guy

After this day, I reconverted to a Mori D's fan. :)

Mori D can speaking english??

He spoke to me in Japanese. He asked if either of us have twitter. My friend mentioned kei's twitter and he kinda like "aaah" while nodding. :)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #541 on: August 15, 2010, 12:23:51 AM »
This sounds so great! Can't wait for when I ever get to go to a concert and/or handshake event :)
I sure hope they do something during the new years holidays when I'm there...!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #542 on: August 21, 2010, 04:33:45 PM »
they are all cute, need to check more of them to make a proper opinion but so far i like their releases, is nice

my favorite so far

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #543 on: August 21, 2010, 05:13:30 PM »
Join in on the fun, shura! :cow:

If there are any members catching your attention I'm sure the rest of us can recommend you all kinds of candy.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #544 on: August 22, 2010, 02:14:47 AM »
I haven't been getting enough time to watch Idoling!!! like I used to before but when I got the time to watch the shinachi at NGK episode I was totally blown away by makehende. Although I gotta say that the kansai girls aren't the best singer there is in Idoling!!! but since they all contributed to the lyrics it turns out to be quite a wonderful one.

it was just so much of a kick that I just gotta do this:

Makehende (I will not lose out)

mae wo muke mune wo hare hoshi wa sora ni shikanai
konbini no oneesan ga kuuru de eki ga zenbu tokai de kurukuru shite
tanbo nanka nakute karasu ga gyousan otte
eki no oniisan mo chou kuuru de omake shitega tsuujinakute
machi chuu minna mecha isogashii sou ni shite
daisuki na tapioka san mo arushi densha nanka sugu ni kurushi
akogareno fasshon de machi ha afureteite
minna ga suteki de kirei ni miete hayari datte saisentan
soredemo tamani tsumetai kaze ga fuitekuru
HAH hitogomi de tachi tomatteiru HAH watashi doko ni iruno?
HAH okaeri ga kaette konakutte
renji de chin shita gohan tabetete namida ga koboreta
kaeritai kedo sonna iehen namida deteru kedo naiteru wakejyanai
demo mama no koe ga kikitai mama no koe ga kikitai
hitori de oshare ni ocha ni dekakete kafeore mo tanomerushi
kosume (akuse) fukuya (uigumo) kattemitarishite
watashi mo suteki ni kirei ni natte ikumitai? hontokashira?
soredemo tama ni tsumetai ame ga ochitekuru
HAH hitogomi de tachi tomatteiru HAH watashi doko ni iru no?
HAH minareta machi mishiranu hito
densha oritara hitori bocchi de namida koboretemo
sora miagereba onnaji ao de sono saki wa tsunagatte minna ga irukara
itsumo nakigoto bakari kikaseteitakeredo
honto ha mou daijyoubu ya de
shinpai irahenyo ashitakara
kaeritai kedo sonna iehen namida deteru kedo naiteru wakejyanai
demo mama no koe ga kikitai mama no koe ga kikitai
sora miagereba onnaji ao de sono saki wa tsunagatte minna ga irukara
uchi ha makehen kara

Lift your face up, hold your chest high, the stars are not just in the sky
The lady at the convenience store is really cool, the trains here goes to all parts of the city
There's no paddy field, or crows at the fish shop (?)
The guy at the station is super cool, as a service --- (?)
Everyone in the city seems to be so busy
My favorite tapioca store is available, the trains arrive quickly
All those amazing fashions are flooding the city
Everyone is absolutely beautiful and looked very up-to-date
Even so sometimes cold air does blow
HAH the crowds of people suddenly stopped HAH where am I right now?
HAH there are no response when I said "I'm home"
I sat down to eat after heating up food at the kitchen and suddenly tears are flowing out
Though I want to go home but I can't say that out, my tears are coming out but I'm not crying
However I do want to hear Mama's voice... I want to hear Mama's voice
Getting all dressed up alone to go out for a drink, I even tried to order Cafeole (?)
Cosmetics (accessories) Clothings (wigs too) feels like buying them all
It seems that I too can be beautiful? I wonder if that's true?
Even so sometimes the cold rains still falls
HAH the crowds of people suddenly stopped HAH where am I right now?
HAH this familiar city, these unknown people
Although as I step down the train alone my tears starts to drop
If you look up to the sky, its still the same blue sky and beyond that it still connects all of us
I know that I've let you know that I've always been crying
But its true that its already okay now
There's no need to worry anymore starting from tomorrow
Though I want to go home but I can't say that out, my tears are coming out but I'm not crying
However I do want to hear Mama's voice... I want to hear Mama's voice
If you look up to the sky, its still the same blue sky and beyond that it still connects all of us
Its because I will not lose out

---

it comes to no surprise to why nearly all of them were crying at the end of the performance. The song is very sobby sobby to begin with. This better be in the next album!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #545 on: August 22, 2010, 06:30:29 AM »

If there are any members catching your attention I'm sure the rest of us can recommend you all kinds of candy.
what i need is a super intensive idoling intro XD

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #546 on: August 22, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »

what i need is a super intensive idoling intro XD

not a problem~

Textual Introduction
kinda covers every basic info there is about Idoling!!!

Subbed goodies
I'd suggest watching
4 - Hey! Hey! Hey! - 20080204 (Idoling!!! - Moteki no Uta)
6 - Idoling!!! - 2007.07.16 #166
7 - Idoling!!! - 2008.11.06 #430
8 - Idoling!!! - 2008.11.04 #428
9 - Nabeachi! - 2009.11.17 (Fonchi, Kikuchi Ami, Hashimoto Kaede)

uRa Idoling!!!
for tons of talking, if that's what you need.

and of course Idoling Award thread and Favorite Pair
for misc intro~

hope you find Idoling!!! fun

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #547 on: August 22, 2010, 07:08:05 PM »
As requested from kei_86. A little present for all Idoling!! fans.  :)
This is part 3 of the Odaiba Gasshuukoku limited edition Natsu Yasuming 2010 DVD.
Basically, the younger member (3rd gen,4th gen + Serina and Asahi) did a test of courage(Kimodameshi) with the older member (1st gen,2nd gen except Tonooka)
dressed up as ghosts. This episode is very easy to understand even if you don't know Japanese. The girls reactions are priceless.
The video is a bit grainy because of the type of camera they used. Well, at least it is watchable.
Enjoy!!! (especially Ookawa and Asahi part. Masuno is so evil  :twisted:). Will upload part 4 later. :thumbup

http://www.mediafire.com/?ola1ckcd3o6dc

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #548 on: August 22, 2010, 10:31:51 PM »
Big thanks, hellguard! :pimp:

Absolutely hilarious DVD, but I also kind of wish they'd done something more Idoling!!!-esque, like giving the older members some of their own medicine at the end with some hired people. :lol:

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #549 on: August 23, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »
Just got back from the gasshuukoku live(it's freaking hot). Got to see Hii-chan for the first time today since she was busy with her theater.
As promised here is part 4. This time writer and novelist Nakayama Ichirou tells ghost stories to the girls. This one is hard to understand without knowing Japanese.
There are very little action involved, just talking and more talking.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9lk0l36qpqozv

As a bonus, here is part 1. The members as usual did a preparation for the barbeque with Masuno arriving conveniently just as the food are prepared.
This year's team:
1.Meat team: Maipuru,Yazawa,Serina,Gotou
2.Vegetables and yakisoba(fried noodles) team: Suu-chan,Asahi,Hii-chan,Ai-chan
3.Tent and misc work team: Sakacchi,Amimi,Yurippe,Ojima
4.Rice and okonomiyaki(japanese pancake) team: Fonchi,Umeko,Kaede-chan,Yuuna,Nomoto
Then, they play a game that really show how each member feels about each other. The members are given a situation and have to choose who they want to be paired up with. The person who is the last one without
a partner lose.
The situation are:
1.Who would you choose if you are to be stranded on a deserted island?
2.If you were to make a Manzai(comedy) pair, who would it be?
3.With whom would you like to enter a hot spring with?
4.Which member would you let to borrow your sports clothes?
5.Which member would you let to borrow 100000yen?
6.If you are stranded on a snowy mountain, with whom would you warm up your body with?
Enjoy!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?g9msramy1m8f4
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:25:43 AM by hellguard89 »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #550 on: August 23, 2010, 11:19:38 AM »
Thank you very much Hellguard!

But one little error: the link for part 1 and part 4 is both the same (being part 1)

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #551 on: August 23, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »
Thank you very much Hellguard!

But one little error: the link for part 1 and part 4 is both the same (being part 1)

Thanks for the heads up. Fixed it already

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #552 on: August 23, 2010, 06:07:37 PM »
Where is Part 2?

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #553 on: August 24, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »
As you may or may not know, I actually took a 2-week vacation to Japan last month. It may not seem like it because of the lack of updates at AMP!!!, but I have actually been back in the US since July 23. XD Anyway, I finally got caught up with things and finally got my sleep schedule somewhat back to normal, so I thought I'd start posting here again and give everyone a nice little report on the Idoling!!!-related stuff my friends and I did while we were in Japan.

So that's where you've been:) I'm really envious. Sound like you had a pretty awesome time! Makes me even more determined that my Japan trip will have to be planned with Idoling!!! concert as the main priority:) The setlist is definitely pretty solid. It's interesting the setlist is pretty much half single, half b-sides. It reinforces my belief that Idoling!!! does especially awesome b-sides all the time! So in this trip, what is the number one most memorable thing for you? Does the trip change any member ranking for you in any way? :)

Look forward to seeing the pictures when you are free to share with us!

Also, good to have you back updating Acchi Muite Pie. Those two weeks that you were gone left me with no Idoling!! fixed and I nearly did not survive;)

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #554 on: August 25, 2010, 07:07:57 PM »

Offline tripoint

« Reply #555 on: August 26, 2010, 09:09:29 PM »
OMG...
my HDD is fully pack already  :cry:
manage to download 3 part only.  :bleed eyes:

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #556 on: August 27, 2010, 02:29:47 AM »
OMG...
my HDD is fully pack already  :cry:
manage to download 3 part only.  :bleed eyes:

3 words, Welcome To Idoling!!! XD Idol that shaves your HDD space faster than any movie collection.

that aside, I just found this

I know this is old news but the 3 girls look really pretty there.

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #557 on: September 02, 2010, 04:02:06 PM »
2011 calendar preview

http://www.fcca.jp/calendar/c-0w.html

next on demand episodes schedule

http://fod.fujitv.co.jp/s/free/231/#schedule
^ currently, the link can be direct accessed from Japan IP addresses only.  :sweatdrop:

IMO, so far more than 600 episodes sinced late 2006, Idoling!!! is one of biggest show, great members 'n staff and best in it concept, to me they're as "the new Hello! Morning".  :pimp:
"(stupid) secret garden flower."  :thumbup :nervous  :peace:

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #558 on: September 07, 2010, 12:09:15 AM »
Sorry for the delay, but here's the next Idoling!!!-related story from my trip in July...

Here are the pictures for day 6:
My friend and I with the cardboard comedians
My friends and I with the cardboard Idoling!!! and YGA I made my friend stand on the YGA side. :lol:
My Mujouken☆Koufuku CD and my friend's Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu CD which he later gave to me as a birthday present XD

Silverbolt's Japan Trip 2010, Day 7 - July 17, 2010
All of the days filled with walking around Tokyo and staying out late had worn us down, so we decided to just sleep in on this day. I think I didn't wake up until around noon or so. XD Today was also the opening day for Odaiba Gasshuukoku, but we were just way too tired to try to wake up early and make the long trip out to Odaiba. So, we basically stuck around the house all day. The Shinahachi live was scheduled to start at 7:30 PM, but I wasn't feeling as much pressure to get there early since I had an idea on how it works.

We got to the Shinagawa Prince Hotel around 6:00 PM, so we stopped by the game center/bowling alley again to pick up drinks and kill a little time. Around 6:30 or so, we headed back upstairs and lined up outside the theater. Satisfied with having experienced one Shinahachi live, my sister and her boyfriend decided to split off and have a date of sorts in Shinagawa. So, it was just me and my other friend (the black guy) attending this Shinahachi live. The process worked pretty much the same way... We lined up outside the theater and waited as they let small groups of people into the theater to buy goods. Since I already have all of Idoling!!!'s singles and albums, my friend just gave me money to get him a CD since he would be out with my sister, and so I could get a handshake ticket. I ended up choosing the Puyo Puyo Idoling!!! single for him since he's a big Amimi fan. As for my other friend, I recommended he get the single with Gizagiza Idoling!!! since he's a big Hii-chan fan. After buying CDs and getting our handshake tickets, we stuck around and waited for them to open the doors to the theater. Once inside the theater, staff members were handing out pink glowsticks with notes indicating that they were for Ai Okawa's birthday. I managed to save my glowstick by hiding it in my bag while the staff were collecting them into trash bags, so here's a picture of it along with the note and my tickets.

For this one, we were in row H, seats 1, 2, 3, and 4. Yes, we already had 4 tickets before my sister and her boyfriend decided to split. We actually got my friend's parents to buy the tickets for us before we arrived in Japan. A little bit of a waste, but hey, he paid for half of the tickets so he's free to do whatever he wants with them. Anyway, our seats were just one row behind where we were for the first concert, but all the way on the left side of the row. It wasn't really bad at all, especially since we had 2 open seats, leaving lots of room to move around. I decided to take seat 3 and my friend took seat 2.

This Shinahachi live started with the same cool video that has the panels that flip to show the participating Idoling!!! members (Endo, Yazawa, Kawamura, Nagano, Asahi, Kikuchi, Okawa, Ito, Nomoto, and Goto), but it was followed by the Idoling!!! intro video, indicating that Idoling!!! would be going first this time. Once again, I'm terrible at remembering setlists, so I found it on someone's blog:

Me ni wa Aoba Yama Hototogisu
Kimi ga Suki
Don't be afraid
S.O.W. Sense of Wonder
Kishuhen Ecstasy
Bokura no Niwa
Shokugyou: Idol.
Momoiro Kataomoi
Kokuhaku

Very solid setlist, but the most memorable part for me was Don't be afraid. If you recall the participating members, Rurika isn't one of them. So, the one who got the big solo in the song was none other than.... Maipuru!!! It's one thing to hear it on TV, but to be there and hear her sing it live is incredible. All of the wota were doing that arm waving thing toward Maipuru as she was singing the solo line, but I just couldn't do it. All I could do was stand there and listen as she completely nailed that solo part.

For the Shinahachi Request, they picked a request for birthday girl Ai Okawa to sing Aya Matsuura's "Momoiro Kataomoi". So, everyone cracked their pink glowsticks and waved them in the air for Okawa to see. Right after the song, they had a small birthday celebration for Ai-chan, and then they moved on to Kokuhaku to close out the set. After that, Ai-chan stayed on stage after everyone else had left and gave messages to everyone, including producer Kadosawa and some of her family who were in the upper deck. Honestly, with the celebration of Okawa's birthday, Idoling!!! should have gone second, because it kind of felt like they were rushing a bit since YGA still had to go on next. XD

After Idoling!!!'s set was done, they did the same kind of "halftime" game as the last concert, which I cannot remember the details of. XD Then, YGA came out to do their set. I spent most of that time just sitting down and getting rested because I was sweating a bit after going a little crazy during Idoling!!!'s set. Again, their music's pretty good... They're just not an interesting group of people. The funny thing was, everyone in our row on the left side was just sitting down. I'm pretty sure the guy next to me fell asleep during YGA's live. :lol: Towards the end of their set, though, a couple of Idoling!!! fans in our row started doing goofing off and did lots of weird headbanging. So, I looked at them, looked at my friend, grinned, and we got up and started headbanging too. Those two fans noticed us soon enough, and then we all started goofing off during YGA's set. :lol:

After YGA's set, they moved on to the closing part where they take a picture with a fan from the crowd. I don't think I mentioned this last time, but at the end of every Shinahachi live, they choose a random row and seat number for one lucky fan to come up on stage and take a picture with Idoling!!! and YGA. So, for this one, they picked row........ H....... seat........ 2!!!! Yup, my friend was chosen to go up on stage and take a picture with Idoling!!! and YGA. When they announced the winner, everyone in the crowd immediately turned around and knew that the black guy had won. But, for whatever reason, my friend forgot that they did the picture thing last time and had no idea why everyone was looking at him. :lol: There was a lot of commotion, so I had to kind of yell to him that he was chosen to go up on stage and take a picture with the two groups. He was still kind of in shock as a staff member came down and asked to see his ticket, so he just handed it to the staff guy and got escorted on stage. Of course, he doesn't speak or understand any Japanese, so it was quite a scene when he was standing up there with a microphone in his hands. Eventually, they asked him who his favorite member was, and he had no idea what was said, so I yelled from my seat, "HII-CHAN!!!" My friend looked at me from the stage, and I yelled to him, "They're asking who your favorite member is, so say Hii-chan." They looked at me and started asking if I meant YGA's Rii-chan, but I shook my head no and said "Miyake Hitomi-san". Of course, I completely forgot that she wasn't even there, so they just moved on and took the picture with Maipuru squatting next to him. (Lucky!) They asked him for some kind of pose to do, so he did a little "east coast" sign since we're all from the east coast of the USA. :lol: That turned out to be a great picture... Yazawa was really into it and made a great "cool" face to go with the pose. Unfortunately, I don't exactly have that picture handy, so I can't upload it. Maybe if I can convince him to let me borrow it for a little. XD

After that, they closed the show, and everyone started lining up for the handshake events. My friend and I managed to get a bit closer to the front of the line this time, but still had to move back behind our section a bit because the wota are just too fast. While in line, the two headbanging Idoling!!! fans spotted us and started chatting with us for a bit. They were both high school students, but I can't remember their names. (sorry) XD The members participating in the handshake event were supposed to be 3, 7, 12, and 16, but Kikuchi dropped out at the last minute, so it was just Endo, Yazawa, and Kawamura. Again, these handshake events move at a lightning-fast pace, so I don't remember too much about them, but I do remember doing my "Good job!" thing again... Except for Maipuru, who was first... IIRC, I said something in broken Japanese about her singing being good, and I think she got the picture, so that's good. :) Yazawa and Kawamura gave me the usual "Arigatou gozaimasu!" when I came through, but they both switched to "Thank you!" after I said "Good job!" I love surprising them when I speak English. :lol: I clearly remember hearing Yazawa's loud voice again saying "OH! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" when my friend got to her. It seemed like they all remembered him from the picture they took on stage. (How could they not? He was like the only black guy there. XD)

So, we made our way down the ramp to the exit of the Yoshimoto Prince Theater, and my sister and her boyfriend were waiting just outside the exit. Of course, we had to explain everything that happened to them, and as we were doing so, Idoling!!! fans kept congratulating my friend and asking to see the picture. It was quite an eventful night, and I'm sure it was one that my friend will never forget. :)

Whew... This one was just as long as the first one... Again, I'll let everyone digest this and then come back sometime later with the stories from the Gasshuukoku lives. :twothumbs

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #559 on: September 07, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »
haha... no wonders they didn't recognize you as foreigner. you looks like Japanese.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Go girl koi no victory