JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159045 times)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.

INDEX

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2a – Making the Team (Introduction)
Chapter 2b – Making the Team (First up – Miichan)
Chapter 2c – Making the Team (Haruna’s Antics)
Chapter 2d – Making the Team (Takamina the Drifter)
Chapter 3 – Meet & Greet
Chapter 4 – First Encounter
Chapter 5 – Staring Contest
Chapter 6 – Red Sea
Chapter 7 – Welcome Back
Chapter 8a – Romeo + Juliet
Chapter 8b – Romeo + Juliet
Chapter 8c – Romeo + Juliet
Chapter 9 – Let’s Dance (Staring Contest II)
Chapter 10 – Fallin’ (Staring Contest Finale)
Chapter 11 - There Goes Our Saturday...
Chapter 12a - Whole Day Affair Haruna x Yuko
Chapter 12b - Whole Day Affair Takamina x Atsuko
Chapter 12c - Whole Day Affair Miichan x Mariko
Chapter 12d - Whole Day Affair Midnight Snack
Chapter 13 - Tie Breaker
Chapter 14a - Pre-Wedding Pinch
Chapter 14b - Two Words
Chapter 15 - Enter the Diva
Chapter 16 - History Repeats Itself
Chapter 17 - Challenge
Chapter 18a - Lights... (Acts 1 - 3)
Chapter 18b.1 - Camera... (Acts 4 - 6)
Chapter 18b.2 - Camera... (Acts 7-8)
Chapter 18c - Action! (Acts 9-11)
CHAPTER 18d - Aaand… CUT! (Acts 12-13)
CHAPTER 18e - And that's a wrap... (Act 14)
CHAPTER 19 Part I - Sathday

- courtesy of hott3stson3 (thank you!!!)

Hi everyone! I've been having fun reading all the fanfics posted in here that I decided to make one as well.
I hope everyone will enjoy reading this!

On to the story...

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

PROLOGUE - THE PROMISE

10 Years ago...

Three girls are sitting on the swing set in their neighborhood park, enjoying the breezy afternoon.

"Ne, we will always be together, right?"

"I am guessing we will, we are cousins after all." the tallest of the three answered, not taking her eyes off her game console.

"That's not what I meant! I mean, we will always do things together when we grow up right?" The first one answered, slightly rocking her swing.

The last girl of the group jumped from her swing then answered, "I think we might as well do things together since Grandpa always say that we will one day own the business." She made a thinking pose. "Say, what do you want to do when we grow up anyway?"

"I want to study martial arts!" The first one answered enthusiastically.

The two sweatdropped, looked at their cousin who is wearing a pink, frilly dress... She looks too cute to study martial arts!

"I want to learn how to race! Just like what I'm playing right now." The tallest one said, pointing on her PSP.

"Cool! As for me, I want to be a great agent just like Grandpa and our dads... and... and like Detective Conan!"

"He~~ you read too much manga!" The cute cousin joked.

"Let's make a promise then. We will always be together, and we will all do things we want to do when we grow up." proposed the manga loving cousin. The other two looked at each other, smiled and answered at the same time, "Hai!"

"Yosh! We will do our best and we will be the best then!"

"Hai!" They sealed the promise by linking their thumbs and pinkies of their right hand.

"Oh no, it's getting late! Mama will be angry if I'm not home before dinner time." The tallest one said, looking at her watch.

"Auntie will surely call our houses so we might as well go home." The last cousin said as she walked where they parked their bikes.

"We'll see each other at school tomorrow! Ja ne!" The cute cousin said as she rode on to her equally pink bike.

"Ja mata ashita!" The three cousins waved their goodbyes and drove their bikes to their respective homes.

To be continued...

:sweat: There you have it folks - my first fanfic! Can you guess who the three cousins are? I want to know your answers so that I'll know if I was able to establish their characters in some way.  :bingo:
I'll be doing some minor research for this fanfic as I write the next chapters. Your feedbacks is most welcomed.  :kneelbow:

See you all in the next update!  :byebye:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 05:51:42 AM by AFLynx »

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 07:00:46 AM »
Oh, looking forward to your fic..
Is the tallest one with PSP, haruna?
the others, I can't figure that out.. :smh

Flean

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 07:03:50 AM »
Haruna, Takamina and Miichan??  :dunno:  looking forward to your next chap~~  :on lol:

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 07:07:36 AM »
owgh....  :shocked :shocked

my guess are sayaka, sae and takamina...  :grin: :grin:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 07:22:09 AM »
 :glasses: I think I'll keep everyone guessing until I post my next chapter. Currently I'm doing some research regarding the plot of the story :on study:

Thank you so much for the feedbacks! I will do my best to write my next chapter.  :farofflook:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 11:34:51 AM »
hi..

let me guess..

the tallest one who played PSP = Haruna
manga lover = Mayu
wanted to study martial art = Takamina

looking forward for your fanfic  :)

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »
I love the title of your story. :]

Er, yeah about my guess.

Haruna is (obviously) the person who is playing PSP.
Yeah since Mayu is an Otaku I guess I'll pick her.
Takamina the person who want to study martial art. But... pink frilly dress? Miichan? xD IDK.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2011, 12:39:26 PM »
Haruna is definite .
Lovetan/Mayu/ any otakus in akb LOL.
Acchan ? LOL

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »
Sound interestring ^^
My guess:
Psp girl: Kojiharu
Pink girl: Takamina
Otaku girl: Mayuyu or Miichan for no3b lol

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2011, 02:30:09 PM »
Wahaha @Kahem: i got the feeling the lolita girl is miichan :P

This is a story i will be looking forward to!!!! Updates soon PWEEAASSEEEEEE  :onioncheer:

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2011, 05:11:52 PM »
i think it's haruna,takamina and miichan(no3b) :)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2011, 10:18:45 AM »
Hi minna! I was supposed to write an update right now but somehow, I forgot to set "always logged in" when I signed in. By the time I finished typing, I needed to log back and I have to type the whole chapter all over again  :stoned: :temper:  :imdead:

I promise I will re-type the story again in a couple of hours. My laptop died on me so I just use the computer in an internet cafe during the weekends, so please bear with me.  :kneelbow:

Thanks for those who have guessed who the characters are in the story! I promise to introduce them in a couple of hours  :hee:

Flean

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 10:27:55 AM »
It's okay.. take your time...  :bingo:        and I feel sorry for what happen...   :shock:

Anyway... GANBARE!!!!!  :mon yeah:   waiting for your update~~~ :onioncheer:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2011, 02:20:56 PM »
You can write on microsfort or something like that before post. Like that you can have a save data.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 1]
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2011, 05:05:17 PM »
As I promised a couple of hours ago, here is the next chapter of the story.  :luvluv2:

LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Present Day - Tokyo

Tokyo Special Operatives Agency is said to be the best Undercover Intelligence Agency in Japan, and is owned by one of the wealthiest families in the country. Takahashi Hisao, current owner and Chief of Staff of TSOA is currently inside his office, staring at the clock impatiently.

Those daredevils should better be here in five minutes. He thought as he walked by his office window overlooking the front lawn of the building. Hmmm... I wonder what's the commotion all about down there...

VVVRRRROOOOOMM!!!

Three vehicles zoomed past the security guards as they opened the gates. A red Ferrari 599 GTO, silver Porsche Cayman S, and a black Ducati Superbike 898 EVO parked with ease in front of the main entrance. Employees flocked at the main lobby, wondering who the newcomers were.

Ara, Ara. Right on time. They never cease to surprise me. Hisao then called his secretary to prepare the Board Room.

The owners of the cars stepped out gracefully and glanced at the onlookers inside the building.

"Ma~~, it seemed we have gathered quite a crowd." Minegishi Minami mused.

"So it seems Miichan. Fine morning for a ride, don't you think Takamina?" Kojima Haruna said to the girl stepping off the bike.

Takahashi Minami took off her helmet and flicked her long brown hair. "Un, it was exhilirating and saved us a lot of time."

"Kyaaa~~~~~!" "Sugoi!" "They are so cool!" "Aren't those the Chief's granddaughters?" "I want to be their passenger!" "Are they single? I'm sooo available!" These are some of the comments that can be heard as the trio entered the main lobby.

"I bet you are gloating right now Haruna, especially since you're the one who initiated the race going here." Takamina whispered, noticing how the crowd parted like curtains as they walked by.

"Of course! We have to make a great first impression after all." Haruna said as a-matter-of fact.

"I wonder which floor the cafeteria is. From what I've heard, the food is great, especially the cakes." Miichan wondered.

"We'll definitely find out later, but for now, the Chief is expecting us." Takamina said as she pushed the elevator button going to the top floor.

Once inside the Board Room, the trio saw the Chief already sitting at the head of a big, glass table.

"Good morning Chief! Thank you for having us here." The three bowed in unison.

"Good morning, please have a seat." Hisao greeted back. He then started typing on the virtual keyboard reflecting on the glass table, turning on the glass wall projector behind him, opening up different files in rapid succession.

"Wow... I wonder if we could use that with my Xbox." Haruna whispered.

Hisao cleared his throat. "I would like to congratulate you three for graduating on top of your class and for passing the training and qualification exams for the agency in flying colors. And because of that, I will give you a special mission. Your first undercover mission."

"Undercover mission? FOR REAL?!" Miichan asked excitedly.

"For real." Hisao replied then walked towards the glass projector, tapped the projected files with his fingers and began with the briefing of the mission. "Akimoto Yasushi is a good friend of mine and asked for our help. He is the owner of the AKB48, an all-girls racing team which is popular for participating in different types of racing: city racing, formula1 racing, bike racing and even drag racing, just to name a few. Also, he hosts the Annual AKB City Race wherein the best drivers all over Japan compete, including his team."

"I've heard of that race. Once a year, Tokyo would close the roads at midnight for the race. From what I've heard, they constantly change the course to challenge the participants and to provide alternative routes for the public to use." Takamina interjected.

"That is correct." Hisao commended. "Betting among spectators and participants are also allowed but within a limit. However, Akimoto has been hearing rumors that there are people who use the racing events as means of illegal transactions: drug dealings, selling of illegal firearms, just to name a few. It also came to his attention that there have been frequent "accidents" that have been happening and that the other racing teams were too afraid to investigate." He said with a serious tone.

"So, what are we supposed to do in this mission?" Haruna asked.

Hisao smiled. I bet they will enjoy this mission. "Being the speed demons that you already are, I want all of you to pose as independent racers..."

"Really?! This is our chance Takamina, Haruna!" Miichan interrupted, jumping from her seat.

"Ahem..."

"Sorry Chief, please continue..." Miichan whispered, sinking back to her seat.

"Anyway, Akimoto is currently looking for new drivers since his three best drivers retired recently. He will hold a special race because of that. I want the three of you to get drafted in his team and find out who's behind all these shenanigans. You will also protect his team whenever necessary." He continued, passing file folders to the three.

"Hai." the girls replied.

"All the necessary information are in those files. I decided not to change your names in this mission since you all are relatively new in the business. For the time being though, I strongly advise that you do not use your cars and bikes. The agency will provide you with different models and plates. The address for your apartment for this mission is also noted there. You will be issued with gadgets and your own guns before you leave the building. I also expect updates for every info and leads that you gather. Do you have any questions?"

The three looked at each other. Thinking that they don't have any questions in mind, they all shook their heads.

Hisao smiled. "Excellent. With that taken care of, how about you all give your Grandpa a hug?" he said, opening his arms for the girls.

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan beamed, and ran to their grandfather giving him a group hug.

"We missed you Grandpa!" Haruna exclaimed.

"We will do our best for this mission!" Takamina said.

"Mou, Grandpa is such a meanie... being serious and all that when we came in." Miichan pouted, obviously teasing the old man as they went out the board room.

Hisao let out a belly laugh, surprising the employees along the hallway. "Hahahahaha! Convincing isn't it? I'm not the Chief of Staff for nothing!" He joked. "Well, since we finished ahead of time, how about grabbing some lunch at the cafeteria. The cakes they sell are really great. My treat."

"I want katsudon Grandpa!" Takamina requested.

"A big bowl of ramen for me please." Haruna said.

"Can I have 2 cakes for dessert?" Miichan asked.

"Of course! Order anything that you like. Welcome to the team everyone." Hisao replied.

"Arigatou Grandpa!" the three answered.

I think things will be much more lively now that the girls are part of the team. Do your best Takamina, Haruna, Miichan. Hisao thought as they go down the elevator.

To be continued...

:sweat: finally posted this chapter! I know it is kinda long but it is all about their assignment after all. I will work on the next chapter later on tonight.  :mon study:

I would like to congratulate those who have guessed right for the main characters in this story.  :on GJ: I'm apologize that I don't know Mayu that much and I'm still in the process in getting to know the other members of AKB48 asides from the 3 in the story.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. I'll be introducing the other characters in the next chapter  :on crazygran:

Thank you all for your support!  :luvluv2:

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 10:53:52 AM by AFLynx »

Flean

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2011, 05:12:55 PM »
Yeay~~~  :onioncheer:  I knew it, it was them~~~  :hee:

more action fic!!! yeah!!  :on woohoo:

waiting for update~~~  :deco:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 1] update
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:42 PM »
yey ! no3b da  XD

demo 3nin kanojo wa dare   :?  them ofc :d

ganbare aflynx anata no fic saiko-su! :yep:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2011, 06:03:20 PM »
whoho! nice!  more action like daddy said!  :) :thumbup

looking forward for next chap! please update!

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
DAYUMMMM!!! HARUNA, MIICHAN AND TAKAMINA MURDER THEIR BADASS ENTRANCE!!!

ANOTHER DAYUMMM!!! ALL-GIRLS RACING TEAM!!! FREAKING CAN'T WAIT!

I knew this story is about racing and stuffs. Fast Lane.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2011, 11:25:03 PM »
Their entrance was so stylish!!!!

So, there are nob3 but who is who?

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Red Velvet - Oh Boy