JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes

Author Topic: [CHI] Jackie Chan  (Read 70922 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [CHI] Jackie Chan
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2010, 05:55:28 PM »
^Sounds like its going to fun and yet interestingly WTF, well whatever rocks your boat Jackie and keep up the singing in Chinese :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2010, 09:32:46 PM »

Offline whiteleppard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2010, 11:57:23 PM »
Huge fan of Jackie Chan.  I really love the older movies such as Fearless Hyenna and Dragon Fist.  The newer ones are ok, but I'll take the older ones, bad dubbing and all any day.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2010, 08:23:23 AM »

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2010, 09:56:16 AM »
shit look at the air these guys get!!

The Cast Members Celebrate The Success at The Box Office in Taiwan. [Photo: M1905.com]

The box office takings of "Little Big Soldier" on the Chinese mainland have exceeded 800 million NT dollars (25 million U.S. dollars).

The cast held a banquet in Taiwan to celebrate.

Jackie Chan's son Jaycee Chan, main cast members Lin Peng and Xu Dongmei and Korean star Yoo Seung Jun all attended the celebration, according to Taiwan media reports.

Jaycee strongly supports his dad's new job and he spoke highly of Jackie Chan's performance in the film and believes that the box office takings will increase further in the future.

He commented that "no wonder my mom has a big smile lately. I thought she earned money at the mahjong table! And then I knew that this was thanks to the breaking of 800 million NT dollars (25 million U.S. dollars) at the box office."

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2010, 10:00:54 AM »
Jackie Chan among ‘least trustworthy’ in Hong Kong

Jackie Chan’s public comments last year about Chinese people needing to be controlled and that too much freedom may harm China continue to haunt the action superstar. Reader’s Digest recently held its annual poll to find out who the most trusted personalities in Hong Kong were. Chan came in at 77th out of 80, behind the city’s unpopular, Beijing-appointed Chief Executive Donald Tsang. The number one pick is retired actress and anti-child abuse campaigner Josephine Siao. In the 1960s, she starred in a variety of wuxia films and years later played Jet Li’s wacky mother in the wire-fu comedy FONG SAI YUK.

Chow Yun-fat, who is arguably the second most internationally famous (living) Hong Kong star behind Jackie Chan, came in sixth. After Chan’s comments drew widespread criticism last year, a spokesman for Chan responded by claiming that they were taken out of context. In a city that still eyes China’s Communist government warily after being handed back to them following 156 years of British colonial rule, that apparently isn’t convincing enough.
http://www.kungfucinema.com/jackie-chan-among-least-trustworthy-in-hong-kong-13990

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2010, 07:27:32 AM »
^ :rofl: look out Morning Musume!!

look at his and on Reina. Eri is trying to escape :lol:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2010, 09:35:02 AM »
Jackie Chan No. 1 on the "2010 The Forbes Richest List"

Yesterday the "2010 The Forbes Richest List" was announced. Jackie Chan was ranked in the top overall with an income of more than 200 million yuan, Jay Chou and Andy Lau followed behind in 2nd and 3rd place respectively. Jay Chou had an income of 120 million yuan, which makes him in the lead among the China, Hong Kong and Taiwan singers combined. Suffering from negative news, Zhang Ziyi was ranked in 5th place, but is in 2nd place among the Mainland artists. Based on just income ranking, Chinese basketball player Yao Ming ranks the highest with more than 250 million yuan.

Yesterday on the 7th release of Chinese celebrities, this is the first time that 3 local artists made it top based on income and amount of exposure. 56 year old Jackie Chan had more than 200 million yuan income and strong popularity, which makes him No. 1.

In second place is Jay Chou who has diversified his career, besides being a singer and actor, he also participated in directing work of more than 120 million yuan of income. His old lover Jolin Tsai was ranked 7th, with 46 million yuan. In 3rd place is Andy Lau who was the entertainment circle focus last year with news on his marriage combined with his intensive workload, his income with 86 million yuan.

Income ranking first place (4th place overall), Yao Ming had more than 250 million yuan, but does not compare to his 350 million yuan last year.

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2010, 09:58:45 PM »
Jackie Chan Doing A New 'Drunken Master'

If word from Cannes is to be believed, Jackie Chan is currently working on a new martial arts film entitled 'Drunken Master 1945'. The project is neither a remake nor a sequel to Chan's 1978 kung fu classic, but will in fact be a brand new story that intends to recapture the martial arts spirit. Alan Mak, the co-writer and co-director of 2002's 'Infernal Affairs', is reportedly attached to helm the film, which will have a budget of US $15 million and is aiming to start shooting in February 2011.

Whilst at Cannes, Jackie Chan's representatives also unveiled the following projects:

- 'Cambodia Landmine', an action/comedy/drama, to be directed by 'Little Big Soldier's Ding Sheng. The $25 million production is scheduled to shoot in Cambodia in February 2012.

- 'Tiger Mountain', a Mandarin-language action drama, to be directed by Tsui Siu Ming. Budgeted at $50 million and set to begin production in October 2012, the film will boast 3D special effects.

- 'Manhattan', a $55 million action suspenser in both Mandarin and English, which Chan will both star in and direct. It is filming in both China and the U.S. and is slated for release in January 2013.
http://www.fareastfilms.com/newsPage/Jackie-Chan-Doing-A-New-Drunken-Master-2070.htm

Offline wateva

• ecchi
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2010, 07:43:29 AM »
I've yet to see him in any hollywood high budget action movies. That would be something I would look forward to see.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »
^ I tend to like him in his roots than Hollywood

Drunken Master? sweet
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2010, 07:26:36 AM »
:rofl:

Jackie Chan appointed honorary chair of Asia Song Festival

Hong Kong star Jackie Chan has been appointed honorary chairman of the 2010 Asia Song Festival (ASF) which brings together top artists from around the region to Korea every year.

The 56-year-old actor, director and producer showed up at The Grand Hyatt hotel in Seoul yesterday, attending the commissioning ceremony for the event to be hosted jointly by Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange (KOFICE), the Seoul Metropolitan Government and UNICEF Korea.

Jackie Chan has long been known for his charity work including serving as a Goodwill Ambassador for the UNICEF for several years now and running his own charity foundation.

Korean actor Lee Min-ho, Goodwill Ambassador for Korea's UNICEF, also turned up at the ceremony, promising to promote the festival as a way of spreading the values of hope and sharing.

Numerous top singers from around Asia have taken part in the ASF so far such as Korea's Super Junior, Big Bang and Girl's Generation, Japan's Backt and mihimaru GT, China's Chris Lee and Taiwan's Show Luo at last year's fest.

The first line-up of artists announced so far for this year's ASF includes Korean singer BoA, China's Jane Zhang, Taiwanese singer and actor Joe Cheng and Malaysian singer-songwriter Michael Wong.

The event will be held as Asia's one and only international charity concert hosted jointly with the UNICEF as well as being an official cultural event held in celebration of the G20 summit to be held in Korea in November.

All proceeds from online sales of UNICEF's charity doll AWOO and funds raised from the concert will be donated to children in flood-stricken areas in Pakistan.

The 7th ASF will take place at the Olympic Park in Seoul on October 23 and be attended by 15 teams of artists from seven countries around Asia.

Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: http://10.asiae.co.kr/Articles/new_view.htm?sec=ent0&a_id=2010082410325535161

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2010, 03:38:30 AM »
[2001.08.30] JACKIE CHAN DIRECTS XINHAI REVOLUTION
courtesy of singtao.com

Jackie Chan's recent comment that supported the Filipino police angered the people of Hong Kong. Later he issued an statement to publicly apologize for the misunderstanding. After this storm, he returned to work as usual. In the upcoming film XINHAI REVOLUTION he will play revolution pioneer Huang Xing and direct; Li Bingbing will play Huang Xing's wife Xu Zonghan. They both will serve the the film's executive producer.

XINHAI REVOLUTION will have 63 complete characters, with the supporting characters over 70 stars will participate. Aside from Jackie Chan and Li Bingbing, Winston Chao will play Dr. Sun Yat-sen, Jackie Chan's son Jaycee Chan (Fong Cho Ming) will play the Hubei military officer in the Wuchang Uprising and one of the 72 Huanghuagang martyrs, Zhang Zhenwu. This will be the first time he will perform in his father's film.

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2010/08/20010830-jackie-chan-directs-xinhai.html

edit: 300 Posts now  :jphip:
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2010, 09:32:44 AM »
Jackie Chan's a fool, nothing but sucking the cock that pays him the most $$$$$$$$

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »
whoa what?

3月29日 ←←←←

香港に着きました。
http://ameblo.jp/agneschan/entry-10844415217.html

ahh she arrived in this charity event

Today is "Love is more than 311 Borders charity event," joined the meeting.

Until now had been contacted by phone and international mail, arrived in Hong Kong earlier today, all I was able to attend a meeting.

More than 30 volunteers work with all staff, and report diligently and for discussion.

Production for a day in April, I'm really working in teams.

People have gathered for us in the forefront of the entertainment industry in Hong Kong for the Japanese people were affected.

I really appreciate.

Jackie Chan's our brother, to the forefront of everyone working hard on me.

Issues not resolved but I have to pile, towards production, do my best at each position.

I, as one of the moderator that day, do my best.

Sing the song either.

Hong Kong, Japan, to send a cheer up with Asian artists.

I hope you get used to encourage those who were affected our feelings.

Agnes

Offline Tao Priest

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2011, 10:32:55 AM »
On the right must be John Sh(a)um? He is "only" 3 years older than Jackie and looks like his grandpa Oo

Offline onizuka75019

« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »
Jackie is so funny

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2011, 05:06:25 PM »

Offline zeroyui

• ecchi
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2011, 09:10:13 AM »
Gosh i love his movies, he makes the most entertaining action packed funniest movies around  :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2011, 10:26:53 AM »
^^ AWESOME! they were in Hong Kong too! Jackie knows how to bring the world together with his big nose lol

Jackie Chan teams up with Kwon Sang-Woo on 'Chinese Zodiac'

Hong Kong performing artists earlier held an ARTISTES 311 LOVE BEYOND BORDER Japan relief show. Jackie Chan donated both money and effort that day as he donated HK$3 million. Two nights ago he attended a Japanese restaurant opening in Beijing and announced that he will donate another 10 million yen. He urged everyone to lend a helping hand to Japan Earthquake victims. Jackie Chan at the event said, Japan just had an earthquake, he as one of Nobu restaurant bosses would donate another 10 million yen. In addition 500 yuan out from each charity special order would be donated to the victims as well. Jackie Chan said, "I hope to share the love with all the less fortunate people around the world."

In addition, Korean actor Kwon Sang-woo earlier came to Hong Kong for the relief show. Later he will work with Jackie Chan on an action film. According to Kwon Sang-woo's management, "Kwon Sang-woo will join the Jackie Chan starred action film CHINESE ZODIAC. The production dates and other matter have already been negotiated. Jackie Chan thought Kwon Sang-woo's action performance in films like SPIRIT OF JEET KUNE DO was very exciting." CHINESE ZODIAC will be a 100 billion won action epic, with four Asian superstars in its cast. Production will begin in early June in Paris.

Sources: 大公網 & singtao
Translated by: HK Morning

On the right must be John Sh(a)um? He is "only" 3 years older than Jackie and looks like his grandpa Oo

WOW I remember him.

I'd say plastic surgery but shit, Jackie is wrinkled too lol

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Heartsdales - Angel Eyes