JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Nyuusui Negai

Author Topic: [04/17] Morning Musume 53rd single [Brainstorming / Kimisae Ireba Nanimo Iranai]  (Read 33607 times)

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ

Team Okai assembles again to dance to Brainstorming! :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Rock no Teigi MV:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
http://blog-project.net/special-translations/123092
part 1 translation of Fukuhime, Ayumin, Maachan Sakura + Tsunku interview

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
Brainstorming/Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
First Day
Ranking: #1
Sales: 65,915

https://mobile.twitter.com/The_Natsu_St ... 3626698752

high chances for a consecutive weekly #1  :theking

for comparison 1st day sales for the last 3 singles:

123/TMS: 56,139
Wakuteka Take a Chance: 54,047
Help Me!: 61,291
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:10:12 PM by AmberSan »

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2013-04-16/
Second place only got 9342??? Fuck it, I'm calling it now...

They got this. 8)
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Rock no Teigi MV:

That video's gone...but here's a close-up version from the official channel:

The bass line intro reminds me of Berryz Kobo's "Jiriri Kiteru". :lol: Overall nice song; would've preferred to stick with the slow drums used in the verses, but I'm still digging it.
ねぇ、笑って?

Offline ShiroiChanUK

• Member+
  • IshiYoshi Is <3
No.1 again today with 7,957 copies sold :)
Total is 73,872 :)

I can see them selling between 95K and 100K by the end of the week :)

Avatar and Signature made by S-N-I-P-E-R from Hello!Online
YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/ShiroiChansCovers
Twitter https://twitter.com/ShiroiChanUK

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Quote from: randompasserby
Another behind the scenes of Brainstorming making from Satoyama

-----
Quote from: Chibs
I hope someone translates this, I couldn't understand what they were saying about Eripon xD
Did a short rough recap of the main topics, questions that all the other members can't ask the 6ki directly.  It was really a long talk and all of it is worth translating but for now, the first half (before the pres shows up)
[spoiler]

ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚) (Iikubo) > The two 6kkies seem to get along well but do you hang out together in private too?

从 ´ ヮ`)(Reina) > Too normal! You can ask me this anywhere. But no, we don't really hang out often in our private time. For me I like going out with friends like to karaoke and stuff. Even if I invite Sayu she doesn't seem like she'll enjoy it much. We're very different types, what I find fun she most likely doesn't.
从*・ 。.・)(Sayumi) > That's right, I don't really like going to karaokes. I mostly stays at home and do some net-patrols, reading the comment on my blogs, the members' blogs and other idols' too. Sometime I just do a search of my own name and see what topics comes out. It's fun and also part of my learning process, I guess. Finding new ways how to write in my own blogs and coming across many different opinions in the comments sections.
从 ´ ヮ`) > If one day we have some free time before the next job or after finishing the day's schedule we do go out normally to grab some meal together and stuff.
从*・ 。.・) > Oh yeah, taking purikura and one time we go to a karaoke before work too, although I leave all the singing to her (lol). Even when it's just the two of us it's too embarrassing to sing in front of Reina or more like, I can't handle the pressure. It's like a trauma for me.
从*´◇`)(Suzuki) > What's the occasion that brings the two of you closer together?

从 ´ ヮ`) > Suugaku Joshi Gakuen after she became Leader
从*・ 。.・) > Eh, what do you mean? I wasn't the Leader yet back when we were doing Suugaku, please be more careful (lol). It sure took a long time huh, I wonder if we've really become close now..
从 ´ ヮ`) > We've always been able to talk well in MCs about various topics even before then. It's just that we rarely talked to each other. Sayu is always with Eri and I usually just talked to Aika, but ever since there aren't anyone else to talk to (lol) I just realized how we could actually get along perfectly.
ノノ∮‘ _l‘) (Fukumura) > If you were a guy, among the members who would you like to go out with the most?

从 ´ ヮ`) > None.
从*・ 。.・) > Ahh... I can't decide. Fukuchan, Rihoriho, ummm... Haruna and Sato maybe. Well Sato is cute how she clings to the people she likes, as for Fukuchan... well, I just want to do a lot of things to her. I'd ask her things like "How about wearing that?" or "Why don't you try that hairstyle?". She's very cute ojousama-type character, right? I want to dye her with my own color/preferences, like making her welcome me home in an apron. Just for me. Somehow it's so easy to fantasize about Fukuchan (lol), so I'll go with her.

MC said maybe she asked this question precisely because she's fishing for that answer, Sayu said she doesn't mind at all lol. He then brings up Sayu's produced pb from the DVD Magazine here. Sayu said again how much she wanted to produce photobooks for the other members, she even wanted to go to Guam with Fukuchan XD
川* ^_〉^) (Sato) > Does Tanasa-tan and Michishige-san play hide and seek?

从 ´ ヮ`) > What the heck kind of question is this
从*・ 。.・) > Of course we did, we had a normal childhood too.
Everyone else had two questions each but this is Maachan's only question according to the MC. He said maybe this is her way of asking the two to play with her
ODA > To Michishige-san, when do you plan to stop wearing the Usachan hair style?

从*・ 。.・) > I was only planning to do it until I was 22 but well, sometimes I just feel like it again (lol)
从 ´ ヮ`) > You should stop already. Not because you're too old for it or it doesn't suit you anymore but I think Sayu looks the best when she shows her forehead. Sayu's facial features are so pretty after all.
Reina talks about her preferences for hairstyles for the other members here. The senpais when 6ki joined were very strict about enforcing the hairstyle the new girls are allowed to do apparently.
ノリ*´ー´リ > Is there anyone in the group you sometimes get fed up with?

从*・ 。.・) > Not really, everyone is my kouhais so... No, I don't mean it like that! (lol)
从 ´ ヮ`) > Well, there are times when we're tired of being too cautious around senpais since it's hard to let our real feelings show.
从*・ 。.・) > Ah but we're relatively free around 5ki senpais (lol). The time 5ki are our only senpais in the group was the time 6ki has the most freedom I think.
从 ´ ヮ`) > We didn't really have any sense of responsibility yet since we're still only mid-level management (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Our point of view has changed now of course. Having a sense of responsibility is a must but more than that, we have to aim higher and higher to get some sense of accomplishment. Getting back to the question... umm someone we're fed up with? There really isn't anyone. When I don't feel like playing along with their games I just tell them straight but gently "Not now" and conversely when I do, I don't feel pressured/forced at all.
从 ´ ヮ`) > That's right. When I don't feel like playing along, it shows on my face clearly so no one even bothered to ask (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Ah true, even Ikuta can tell (lol)
从 ´ ヮ`) > She's weird. Even though she's really KY somehow she can read people's mood when it matters, especially Reina's.
Goes off on a tangent about Ikuta ijiri again XD . 6ki really like Ikuta's type, someone they can poke fun at without pulling back. She kinda did before in the beginning because of Sayu lol but now she has grown stronger and really does seem to like it.
Reina also said that even though Ikuta's like that with the 6ki, she's very different when interacting with other members. She's very calm, reliable and according to what Ishida told her, the one 10ki are scared of the most from 9ki. She's very strict with them.
MC said maybe the reason Sayashi asked this is because she's worried the senpais are tired of putting up with her and treating her carefully, just like how Sato is probably waiting to be asked to play hide and seek or Fukuchan fishing for compliments lol
川c ’∀´) (Ishida) If you have invite one of the members to your house, who would it be?
从 ´ ヮ`) > *Going with the MC's flow* Ishida's fine. She asked this because she wanted to get invited, right? (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Hmm if we're doing it for real... this is pretty hard...
从 ´ ヮ`) > but Reina wants someone who could be comfortably talk around my mother, since she'll definitely be there.
从*・ 。.・) > then Iikubo. She'll at least greet her and introduces herself properly.
从 ´ ヮ`) > and maybe Ikuta... Sato, she'll probably just gasps and freezes on the spot like "ah it's Tanasa-tan's mother"

MC > Too bad for Ishida-san (lol)
|||9|‘_ゝ‘) (Ikuta) > If you have to to out and play with one of the members, who would it be? Please pick me!
从 ´ ヮ`) > then, Ikuta.
从*・ 。.・) > A while ago Ikuta was talking about a Rapunzel show in Disneyland with Iikubo. I love Rapunzel, *to Reina* do you know what that is?
从 ´ ヮ`) > I thought it was some kind of food, pretzl? (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > I heard them talking about it so I asked them when it's supposed to start. I was planning to go with my sister but then Ikuta Invited me to go with her. I jokingly turned her down saying "I don't want to go with Ikuta!" but I was actually really happy. I don't get invited out to that kind of things by other members often.
They talked about the how Sayu's mail exchange with Fukumura, Iikubo and Ishida usually goes. iikubo is the most well-spoken out of the three while Ishida is the clumsiest but Sayu said everyone in their own ways is cute. The MC praises Sayu for that.

-President entered-[/spoiler]
maybe I'll do the rest if anyone's interested but for now... sleep  |-)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^
Lack of audio in the above video (which, by the looks of it, was recorded off of a computer screen by someone's phone) just makes it a big fail.
 :smhid

Another behind the scenes of Brainstorming making from Satoyama

-----
Quote from: Chibs
I hope someone translates this, I couldn't understand what they were saying about Eripon xD
Did a short rough recap of the main topics, questions that all the other members can't ask the 6ki directly.  It was really a long talk and all of it is worth translating but for now, the first half (before the pres shows up)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

ノノ∮‘ _l‘) (Fukumura) > If you were a guy, among the members who would you like to go out with the most?

从 ´ ヮ`) > None.
从*・ 。.・) > Ahh... I can't decide. Fukuchan, Rihoriho, ummm... Haruna and Sato maybe. Well Sato is cute how she clings to the people she likes, as for Fukuchan... well, I just want to do a lot of things to her.
Sure Fukuchan's still underage, but still, gotta love it when other members make unintentionally pervvy comments like that.
 :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
^I thought it was recorded from a phone of the tv

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 04:24:19 AM by Chibs »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Second Half of Tower Records show
The audience asked if the president's have been drinking since he went on the stage so red-faced lol. They played Rock to Teigi's pv first so he can catch up to the talks and give him time to calm down a bit. The MC then asked Reina what she thought about the pv, she answered that it was fun. The staffs were different from the ones she usually worked with, they were very flighty and casual so she responded in kind. She goes on to imitate how they talked, Sayu and everyone else for that matter seems to find it very amusing. They wanted to see the making of, too bad there isn't one. Reina said they was recording the whole time though so Sayu assured them it'll make it to a DVD magazine or something in the future at least

Speaking of DVD Magazines, the pres said he was touched by the ending montage, the one with Be Alive (49 I think). Sayu said she likes that part too she felt like crying watching it. She added that she doesn't really have much screentime in that dvd though, then the pres mentioned the latest Harosute episode with her mc-ing. He said she had too much screentime there it's almost painful watching it. Sayu was shocked and asked him what he meant by that so he explained it's not because she looked bad or anything, on the contrary he thinks that episode was so good he's embarrassed by how much he liked it (I know how you feel pres  ). Apparently he became a Sayu fan after seeing how cute and dependable she was after she became leader. He apologizes to her fans that he only realizes this now lol.

He also went to the ZAMA concert in Kanagawa, the one where Reina had to be absent from the stage for a while. He was moved by Sayu's Ookii Hitomi and the fans supporting her by singing along Reina's lines when Sayu fumbles. Both Reina and Sayu never really bothered memorizing other member's part in songs/choreography because they had their own parts to worry about so they were amazed by how everyone could normally memorize every song of the group.

They talked about another SayuRena episode in one of the Hinafes MC's where they barely made it to the stage in time, breathing heavily and chest heaving all the while they did their MCs. They were almost late to it because everyone convinced them they still had time while they were resting and eating snacks backstage. When the notice came from the stage Reina hadn't even put on her boots but even though Sayu was in panic mode rushing to the stage,Reina on the other hand was pretty calm and barely running.
从*´◇`)(Suzuki)> To Tanaka-san, do you consider yourself cute?
从 ´ ヮ`) > Why do I have to answer this kind of question. Um, it depends on the day I guess. There are times when I feel like smashing the mirrors too (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Eh but from my point of view Reina always look cute
从 ´ ヮ`) > Too naive!
MC > There's another one from Suzuki-san
从*´◇`)> To Michishige-san, is talking to pill bugs really that fun?
从*・ 。.・) > Huh what do you mean?
从 ´ ヮ`) > These questions are kind of cold, don't you think? The way she phrased it (lol)
从*・ 。.・) > It was fun. Up until I was in elementary school when I didn't have that many human friends to talk to I used to catch about 3-4 of them and played with them. I used to really like catching insects, things like grasshoppers, dragonflies and even cicadas. I liked pill bugs the best though because they don't try to escape when I played with them (lol)

They moved on to talk about Suzuki's blog pics. Sayu thinks she's really good at taking pics of herself, Suzuki, and also Sayashi. But both of them doesn't really put up those pics in their blogs often compared to other 910ki. Sometimes Reina caught Sayashi or other members checking out herself doing poses during dance lessons though and proceeds to do some pretty good impressions of her, Ishida and Fukuchan  . Instead of saying how a lot of them check out their own body lines or how they looked form the side, she said something along the lines of "measuring the width", Reina's choice of words once again cracks Sayu up  and according to Sayu the only ones who rarely does that are Kudou and Sato.

They talked about their own complexes/things that they're self-conscious about. Reina's is that she doesn't like how she appears on TV (on talks shows and such when not performing, she's always confident during lives somehow) and Sayu's is how her gum shows a lot when she smiles/laughs so she usually covers it with her hand.

Talking about lives, the president mentioned how he thinks Sayu's expressions is always amazing during lives and he can't look away. Reina said it looks a bit perverted, how she narrows her eyes and draws you in lol. After showing her impression of Sayu's Lalala Pipipi, Sayu said if Reina's going to keep doing impressions of her she should at make her of own pv version of it, one sexier than even how Sayu does it lol
ノノ∮‘ _l‘)(Fukumura)> I want to know what does Michishige-san's room look like. I'm afraid if I asked this in person she'll think I'm gross so...
从*・ 。.・) > Ah it's true if she suddenly asks me this I'll just go "eh why do you want to know?".
MC > Fukumura -san really likes Michishige-san huh...
从*・ 。.・) > Normally when we're together she doesn't really show it
从 ´ ヮ`) > No no, people can definitely see it!
从*・ 。.・) > My room is pretty normal though. There are plenty of cute items like stuffed animals and other small things but there are so many of them since I don't want to throw it away and they're pretty much scattered all over the place so it's a bit messy. I don't spend much time in my own room actually, most of the time when I'm home I just lounged around the living room. Even if I were to invite Fukuchan over, I don't want her to see my room so we'll just spend the time in the living room. On that note, I'm very curious too about Fukuchan's room too. She probably has a princess's bed with the canopy and curtains (lol), I wonder if she had a train in her backyard too...
从 ´ ヮ`) > Oh yeah, her grandfather's train. I don't think they keep it around the house (lol)

Reina and Sayu only remembered one time when they visited each other's house and it was back around when just recently joined Morning Musume.

Thx for fans and promotions.
-show end

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/rankmusic/2023938/

The first consecutive weekly #1 in ELEVEN YEARS, since Soda!We're Alive followed Mr Moonlight :heart:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
So happy Reina got to be a part of this before her grad. She must be really proud of the members. :heart:
Now it's time for the new members to shine. :)

Idol group Morning Musume’s 53rd single “Brainstorming/Kimi sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai” (released on April 17) sold 94,000 copies in the first week, topping Oricon’s weekly single chart. As their previous single “Help me!!” (released in January) also grabbed the No.1 spot, this is their 2nd consecutive single to top the chart.

It’s been 11 years and 2 months since Morning Musume last had 2 consecutive singles to top the chart with ”Mr.Moonlight~Ai no Big Band~” (released in October 2001) and “Souda! We’re ALIVE” (released in February 2002) when Iida Kaori was leading the group. Therefore, this will be the first time to accomplish it for the current members, including leader Michishige Sayumi.

This also marked their 53rd single to rank in the TOP10, and with this single, they renewed their own record for “the most number of singles ranked in TOP10.”

“Brainstorming/Kimi sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai” is the last single for Tanaka Reina who will be graduating after the group’s live concert at Nippon Budokan on May 21. She left the comment, “I am really happy to be able to grab the No.1 with the single I’m graduating with! This would not have been possible without everyone’s support. I want to tell them ‘Thank you’ from bottom of my heart.”
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04/morning-musume-goes-back-to-back-53rd-single-tops-oricon-weekly-chart/

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!

Morning Musume mini live event at SHIBUYA ekiato (4/25 on 18.00pm~) to celebrate "Brainstorming / Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai" Oricon Weekly #1. Official website will announcement soon.
http://twitpic.com/cl8fer
https://twitter.com/kikukawapro/status/326439883193327616

Who else is going ?
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline J-Triumf

• Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
Besides being the first consecutive #1 in a long time, this is also the fifth Momusu single to do a clean sweep of getting daily #1 for its first week, joining the ranks of "Love Machine", "Happy Summer Wedding", "Souda! We're Alive", and "Aruiteru"! Of course, competition was a lot different back then, but hey, still a good milestone.

The girls plan on celebrating with a "thank you" event this week...and of course Tsunku continues to be Tsunku... :lol:

ねぇ、笑って?

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
Is it too greedy to ask for a 3rd consecutive in a row? :sweatdrop: just like in 2001 with The Peace - Soda! We're Alive

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Nyuusui Negai