JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - STAY

Author Topic: [AKB48 x Mendol] The Price of Fame (Nami/Ray, Nami/Acchan) - COMPLETED  (Read 160583 times)

Offline ra-nyan

• TakAcchan flag bearer... (・ω・)ノ
Re: [AKB48 x Mendol] The Price of Fame
« Reply #120 on: December 14, 2010, 03:06:49 AM »
Ha.. I thought he was Gay.. LOL to Yuko's "Don’t worry Nyan-Nyan. If it makes you feel better, you made me gay too.”  XD .. love that girl... And Hinata-sama  :bow: .. That girl kills me everytime..  XD .. Can't wait to read them act out the mission.. oh and Codenames FTW..

Thanks for the update FoF sama  :) :heart: ... YAY Hinata  :twothumbs
(・ω・)ノ

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #121 on: December 14, 2010, 03:03:51 PM »
hinata is a great general.... and her gaydar! FTW :cow:
 :bow: :bow: :bow: HINATA  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Yukarin is straight! Mariko-sama is NOT "L"? maybe... not sure....
maybe for jurina or maachan but for Hinata?  :rofl: :rofl:
this is a funny chapter, i wish acchan's also there!  :nervous
in the drawing contest, i know that nami will win it, she's pretty good at drawing one thing she never fails..
but Yuko's RIPMF is sure win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
and the monkey costume reminds of of AKBingo! episode... super funny! now i remember mayuyu crying
hahahahaha!
the ending is the best... making missions just to see Nami in a monkey suit!   :twothumbs
waiting for the next mission!
FoF-san :thumbup
arigatou!!!! :heart:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2010, 12:29:09 AM »
FINALLY, here's my comment!

First:

"Don’t worry Nyan-Nyan. If it makes you feel better, you made me gay too.

“Ha! Who’s the bitch now, bitches!”

‘R.I.P.M.F.’

For all these ^
 :lol: LOL FOREVER  :lol:

And I think I know who those ladies are... Kinda obvious.... Especially with what Gori said... Wonder what they would do with Ray O_o Oh yeah and.... no idea for the guy XD Maybe I'm just stupid too XD

Anyways, awesome half chapter, waiting for the second part though >_<

HINATA IS THE BEST HAHAHA  :grin: She's awesome XD Maybe the mission Gaypossible won't fail after all... maybe. Since YOU are the author... I have doubts. Believe me, if the mission fails... I'll make sure Yuu died at least.  :smhid So it would not be a complete fail.

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »

ah! so sweet....
a little HiMari  :heart: couple!!!   :wriggly:
hahahahaha!
merry christmas!
 :fainted:

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2010, 10:29:15 AM »
^ Thanks for the clip. I skipped that part when I watched AKBINGO and when you posted it, I was like; 'really?! HiMari?!'  :lol: It's rare to see them paired up. Loved it when Miichan I mean, Hinata  :lol: twirled the tall Mariko-sama. That's so cute!  XD

I'm fine by the way! I'm a bit stressed, but that's normal. Thanks for asking. XD
I'm kinda regretting naming the antagonist Yuu. Damn homophones.  :lol:
Am I late again on updating this time?  :nervous
This chapter was sooooo long. Longest chapter I've done so far.  :bleed eyes:
Full of exaggerations too like most of the previous chapter. So please just bear with my exaggerations.  :nervous
This is now Chapter 20 since it's pretty much like the other chapters. I really hadn't thought that it would be this long.
Oh and yeah...
Thanks so much for everything! Seriously! 9000 hits is like  :shocked So thanks so much!!!   :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Nuff said. Hope you guys enjoy this!  :)

Chapter 20

Nami’s POV

We arrived at Studio 5 and noticed that they still haven’t finished recording. Everybody seems engrossed at the recording that they haven’t noticed me in a monkey suit and my side kick enter the room.

Good.

I turned to the stage and found Okuma Yuu being interviewed by the hosts. I growled when I saw him laughing.

I can’t believe Yuu are so gay.

“Any idea on how to implant that to him?” I asked my partner and frowned when she didn’t respond. I turned my heavy head to see where she is and found her talking to some guy. I watch as Yuko handed a bunch of cookies to the guy and the guy pays her for it. Is she…?

“RIPMF you dummy! Don’t sell that! That’s just props and that’s mine!” Hinata whined. She’s too late though as Yuko ran towards me beaming.

“Look! I sold some cookies!” Yuko said as she showed me the money the guy gave her. I face palmed my heavy head.

“We’re not really here to sell cookies.” I reminded her as she shrugged looking around. I think she’s looking for other customers or something. I pulled her to me and forgot that I had a big head so she bumped her face onto my monkey head.

“Itai.” Yuko rubbed her nose. I bowed to apologize and hit her in the head. I couldn’t help but chuckle as she glared at me.

“Sorry. Anyway, do you have any idea on how to implant the device on Okuma?”

“Leave it to me.” Yuko waved off and it was then I noticed that she’s chewing a gum. Before I question her about that, she took my monkey hand and pulled me.

“C’mon. Let’s sell some more cookies. We still got…five boxes anyway.” She grinned.

“Yuko!!!”  It’s either Yuko doesn’t hear Hinata yelling or she’s just ignoring the girl. Luckily we heard the director say cut ending Okuma’s recording. I sighed in relief as she stopped dragging me. We stood and watched Okuma Yuu talking to a bunch of people.

What now?

I turned to Yuko and saw her pull out the gum she’s been chewing. She pulled out a small portion and placed the small tracking device that looks like a chip in it. I knew she’s going to use that gum of hers.

“I take it you’ve been playing espionage games too huh?” I asked and she nodded in reply. Maybe I should play those kinds of games more often.

“Good thinking RIPMF!” Hinata praised her making her narrow her eyes. I guess her earpiece does work she’s just ignoring the voices in her head. Tch. At least the voices inside her head are temporary, not like Inner Mariko-sama that I can’t seem to turn off.

‘You’ll miss me if I’m gone you know.’ Inner Mariko-sama said giving me a knowing smile.

Yeah, I guess.

I turned my attention back to Okuma Yuu and found him heading towards me, beaming. Wh-what’s up with him?

“Monkey man! How goes it?” He grinned and pats my monkey head. I so want to punch him with my monkey fist right now.

“Ahh! It’s Okuma Yuu!” Yuko suddenly screamed making me and Okuma flinch at the suddenness and loudness. She hugged the guy squealing like a fan girl. I grinned knowing that she’s probably putting the gum on him right now. We have one clever squirrel don’t we?

“Uh…h-hey.” Okuma smiled nervously as he pats Yuko lightly in the back. He looks…uncomfortable. Is it because she’s holding him or it’s because she’s a girl? Hmm.  I think I’ll go with the latter since Yuu is gay.

She pulled away from him and gave him her usual bright smile.

“I’m such a fan of yours!” Yeah, you do sound like a big fan of jerk face.

“My name is Ylava and this is Takamina.” She motioned to her then at me giving him that bright smile of hers. Okuma nodded and smiled awkwardly. Ylava? Seriously? What happened to RIPMF? I liked that.

“She can’t speak because she’s mute. Poor girl.” Yuko shook her head looking at me sadly. Luckily they can’t see me as I stare at Yuko impressed at how she’s doing.

“Wow, Yuko is good. She really is a good actress.” Hinata said. I couldn’t help but nod and agree.

“And a good liar.” Mariko-sama added chuckling. I could hear Asahi protesting in the background. Well, Mariko-sama does have a point.

“Oh. That’s too bad monkey girl.” He said sadly as he caressed my monkey head. We have to burn this suit now that it’s contaminated with jerk virus.

“Yeah, but that’s life. Anyway, can we offer you a box of monkey cookies?” She smiled sweetly at him. I showed him a box and held it out for him. He smiled at me.

“Is that what you want monkey girl?” No, what I want is for you to drop dead. But I can’t say that can I? I’ll just nod my head.

“Okay, I’ll buy two.” He grinned as he reached for his wallet.

“Nooooooo! There’s no poison there! Don’t give him poison less cookies!” Hinata cried. I agree with her. This could have been the perfect opportunity to poison the guy. Too bad. Now we won’t get to engrave RIPMF in his grave.

We gave him two boxes of cookies and thanked him. I wanted to get out immediately, but Yuko decided to fan girl for a bit, talking about his work and his single. He looked genuinely sad when Yuko made up some story about my abusive dad. She told him that he cut my tongue out when I was a kid while I was sleeping which was why I’m mute now. It was a disturbing story that I can’t help but be thankful that they can’t see my face throughout her telling it. Where did Yuko got that story from anyway?

Thankfully, Okuma’s manager called out to him stopping Yuko from telling him how my mom would tie me up in the backyard like a dog making me eat dog food as well. That’s some crazy imagination. She’s like…Hinata in some way. Scary.

He pats both our heads as he said goodbye to us. We both stared at his back as he walked away. You know, talking to him like this, he’s actually not that bad. He really looked genuinely sad as Yuko told him all those lies. Maybe…maybe he’s really a good person.

‘I think you’re becoming a real monkey for you to think that.’ Inner Mariko-sama sighed.

She’s right. What am I thinking?! I got to get out of this!

I quickly took Yuko’s hand and dragged her away.

“You are one smart squirrel, Ylava. Now let’s get out of here.” I said to her as I grinned.

“Aye aye, Takamina.” She chuckled.

“You know, I never realized that Okuma Yuu is good looking.” Yukarin nodded remembering the image of Okuma patting Nami’s monkey head. Three pair of eyes stared at her angrily. Maybe saying that wasn’t a smart thing to do since everybody is an L inside the van. Minus Jiro since he’s…Jiro.

“You really are straight.” Hinata shook her head and turned back to the screen. Yukarin smiled nervously.

“I think he’s good looking too. But I know you guys won’t listen because apparently…I’m going to be an L.” Mariko mumbled frustratedly as she looked back at the screen. Yukarin comforted the girl as she pats her back, smiling sympathetically. Asahi just giggled finding it funny that Mariko is still bothered by Hinata telling her that she’s an L. Well it’s understandable for her to be bothered by it since there is a high possibility that Hinata is right. The girl had been right a couple of times now so…maybe she’s right about Mariko’s sexuality too. But then again, it’s also possible that she’s wrong. It is still a big fat MAYBE anyway so Mariko shouldn’t worry too much.

Or should she…?

Asahi then noticed Jiro frowning as he looked at her. He was looking at her like he’s studying her or something. It’s making her feel a bit uneasy.

“Wh-what?”

“Y-you and…Shinoda-san…kissed…?” Jiro stammered as he pointed at her and Mariko who turned to look at him with her eyebrow raised. He’s probably still shook up when he heard Yuko say something about it earlier.

“Oh that’s nothing compared to the fact that Asahi and Yuko are a couple.” Hinata informed the oblivious Jiro who was now staring at Asahi in shock, his mouth agape. Asahi and Yuko-san are…?!

Asahi groaned. She was going to break that news to Jiro gently but Hinata once again can’t keep her mouth shut. Now Jiro is looking at her like he’s not functioning as he stares at her with his eyes wide, frozen.

Great.

“I think I’ll give you guys some privacy.” Mariko said as she turned to look at the screen again. Yukarin who was glancing decided to follow the tall girl and turned back to the screen. The two were acting like they’re engrossed on what they’re seeing but still kept a sharp ear to hear what Asahi is going to say to Jiro.

Asahi sighed and glanced at the three looking at the screen. What privacy is Mariko talking about when they’re all cramped inside the van? They could still hear them for God’s sake!

Asahi grabbed Jiro’s hand and was about to drag him outside when Hinata suddenly cried out,

“Takamina! Watch out for the—“ The three flinched when they heard a loud noise as Nami fell to the floor.

“…Door.” The three simultaneously said as they looked at the screen wherein the ceiling is shown. They could hear Nami groan and Yuko calling out to her.

“We have one monkey down, people.” Hinata sighed.

Nami’s POV

That…hurts. What the…?!

“Takamina, are you okay?” Yuko asked as she looked down at me. She’s shaking me a little too.

“Takamina, do we need to send a paramedic?” Hinata asked. I groaned shaking my heavy head a little. I could hear Mariko-sama asking Hinata if we have a paramedic. If I wasn’t in a bit of pain, I would’ve asked her that too. Do WE have a paramedic?

“Are you okay?” I froze and I hear Hinata gasp. Is that…?

“Here, I’ll help you up.” She held my arm in one hand and wrapped her other arm around my waist with Yuko doing the same thing on my other side. Both of them helped me up and then…I was staring at her.

Ray.

“I’m sorry about that. For some odd reason, that door opens in the wrong way.” She explained as she smiled slightly. I noticed that she still hadn’t let go of my waist. It feels like…it’s been a long time since I’ve seen or heard her. It makes me realize how much I missed her. I missed those eyes of hers. But they don’t hold the usual warmness it carries as she stares at me. No…her eyes stare at me in confusion. I smiled slightly feeling the familiar warmness.

And the pain?

I can still feel the pain, but somehow it lessened when I finally realized why she said all those things. Why she pushed me away. That doesn’t mean everything is okay though. No…it’s still not okay. I don’t think it will ever be. I can’t tell her that. I can’t even bring myself to talk to her.

This time…I really am a mute.

I moved away from her and bowed as if apologizing. I can’t see Yuko what with me bowing but maybe she’s doing the same thing as she apologized to Ray.

“I apologized on her behalf because my friend here is a…a mute.” Maybe I’m imagining it, but I swear I could hear sadness in Yuko’s voice.

“Oh. Uh…You don’t need to apologize since it is my fault. I shouldn’t have opened it that wide.” She reasoned. I stood up straight and looked at her smiling straight at me. Her smile seemed a bit…sad. It’s probably because of the mute thing.

Somehow, I wanted to erase that sad smile hers, so I held out a box of cookies for her to take.

“I guess…she wants you to have some cookies.” Yuko explained.

“For…me?” She asked as she pointed at herself. I replied by nodding excessively knowing my monkey head is smiling at her. She hesitantly took the offered cookies and gave me a bright smile. I smiled back even if all she can see is the smiling monkey head.

That’s more like it.

“Thank you.” She bowed and I bowed back in return.

“Is it okay if I see the face of the person who’s giving me the present?” She asked smiling at me. Yuko and I seemed to be taken aback by her sudden request. Oh hell no.

“Uh…th-that’s not…uh…” Yuko stammered as I shook my head and performed some ridiculous actions telling her that I’m shy. I covered my hands to my face, peeking every now and then. Yuko didn’t seem to get what I’m trying to say.

“Uh…she’s saying that she’s…uh…afraid?” I shook my head. I did it again adding a few actions.

“Shivering?” She answered looking like she’s enjoying herself. Damn it Yuko. We’re not playing charades here!

“We can’t see but I have a feeling she’s saying that she’s shy.” Mariko-sama sighed and I nodded my head.

“Ohhhh!” Yuko nodded looking amazed.

“She’s shivering inside that costume?” Ray asked frowning slightly. I shook my head and face palmed my heavy head. Yuko turned to her and finally told her what I was trying to say.

“No, she’s saying that she’s shy.” Yuko beamed at her and I nod my head once again.

“Oh.” Ray said as she looked at me finally getting what I was trying to say. She let out a giggle making my heart beat fast as I missed the sound of it. Mission accomplished for monkey girl and her side kick I guess.

“You know I could’ve gotten that if you acted it out nicely.” Yuko grumbled as she frowned. I rolled my eyes underneath the monkey head. We really aren’t playing charades here Yuko.

“You know, you look…familiar. Do I…know you?” Ray frowned slightly as she looked at Yuko. Her head slightly tilted as she stares at Yuko. Uh…not good.

“N-no. I’ve never met the top selling diva yet. Ever. Th-this is actually my first time to meet you. Nope, never met you yet. Although I’m honored right now. I mean, it’s my first time talking to the diva and all. So yeah. No you don’t know me.” Yuko babbled nervously as she waved her hand.

“She might recognize you Ylava. Abort! I repeat, abort and head to headquarters immediately.” Hinata commanded. Headquarters? Does she mean the van? Ridiculous, but she is right. Ray might recognize Yuko.

I pointed at my invisible watch on my wrist trying to tell her that it’s time to go, but again she didn’t seem to get it.

“What is it? Is your wrist hurting?” I slapped her in the head making her groan as she rubs her head. Okay’s it’s official, Yuko sucks at charades.

“She’s telling you that it’s time to go.” Mariko-sama said annoyingly. I need to remind myself to pick Mariko-sama as my partner if ever we’re going to play charades.

“Oh. I’m sorry Ray-san, but Takamina says we have to go. Sorry for taking up your time and thank you for saving the world.” She beamed at her and I just rolled my eyes as she added that world thing at the end. Ray gave us a tight smile and a nod as we walked away bowing every now and then. I took Yuko’s hand and dragged her away. I glanced back and saw Ray walking away scratching her head probably confused about what Yuko said and about our sudden departure.

I smiled remembering her giggling earlier. Hearing that is enough.

“Even though you sucked back there…thanks.” I said sincerely to Yuko as I dragged her.

“I don’t think that’s even close to what you did for me…and Asahi.” She replied softly. I smiled slightly. It doesn’t? Because it sure feel like it does.

Asahi smiled at the small exchange from her best friend and girlfriend. Even though she still has no idea just what Nami did or say for Yuko to finally stop running from her feelings, still she feels thankful for the little girl for what she did. Like Yuko, she feels that she owe Nami for the happiness that she’s feeling right now. That’s why she and Yuko would do anything just to see her happy as well.

It’s the least that they could do.

She suddenly felt a hand on hers, tugging her slightly towards the van’s door. It was Jiro. Knowing that they should talk, she followed him as they both stepped out of the van. Mariko, Yukarin and Hinata pretended to be engrossed at the screen when they stepped out. Once the door of the van closes, the three let out a sigh of relief.

“Do us all a favor. Next time, just shut up!” Mariko growled at Hinata who looked at the side pouting.

Outside, Jiro drags Asahi away from the van. Jiro turned to her, frowning when he stopped dragging the girl.

“So you and…Yuko-san…?”

“I’m sorry. I was going to tell you…but I was looking for the right time.” Asahi sighed as she averted her eyes from his.

“You know, I honestly hoped that we would be…together again, someday.” Jiro sighed as he let go of Asahi’s hand. When Asahi broke up with him because of her work, he had told himself that he was going to wait for the girl. But perhaps waiting wasn’t such a good idea...since Asahi obviously found someone else.

“But I guess that’s just a crazy fantasy huh?” He laughed nervously as he scratched his head.

“Jiro…”

“I’m glad that you found someone, seriously. I can tell that you care deeply for Yuko-san.”

Asahi finally turned to look at him straight in the eyes. She could see the sadness in them, but she also could see the happiness in them. He truly is happy for Asahi to find someone the he knows could own her heart fully. Something that he knew he never had. And now, something he could never have.

“Yes, I do care for her deeply.” She answered him truthfully. Even though Yuko is a pain in the ass most of the time, she still can’t help but fall for her. She is falling for her, but she doesn’t need to say it to Jiro since...

…she knows Jiro can see it in her eyes.

“Good. Now I know why Yuko-san was glaring at me earlier.” Jiro chuckled.

“Yeah, she’s actually like that too when she met Katsuyuki-san.”

“The executive director that you turned gay?” Jiro asked.

Asahi sighed as she shook her head. Why should she always be reminded of the embarrassment of turning someone gay? Is that something to gloat about?

“Now that I think about it, did I turn you gay?” Jiro asked nervously, dreading Asahi’s answer. Since he is the last man Asahi went out with and now she’s in an L relationship with Yuko, then there’s a possibility that he turned Asahi gay. He hopes not…because that would be embarrassing, especially for a man!

He flinched when Asahi grinned at him evilly.

“Yes.” Was her short but deadly answer. Jiro stared at her with his shoulder slumped and jaw dropped slightly. He…he turned Asahi…gay?!

Asahi smirked. Serves him right for reminding her of how she turned Katsuyuki gay.

“Nyan-Nyan!” She turned and found a smiling Yuko running towards her, monkey girl was following shortly behind. Yuko glomped at Asahi wrapping her arms around her waist. Asahi was pulling her away as Yuko tried to place her head between her breasts.

“Uh…what are you guys doing outside?” Nami asked as she finally took off the heavy head. She looked at Jiro then back at Asahi who was struggling with her perverted squirrel.

“We…we’re just…talki—Yuko! Let go!” Asahi growled. Yuko suddenly stopped her assault when she realized that her Nyan-Nyan wasn’t alone. She turned and saw the frozen Jiro staring at her Nyan-Nyan.

“You and him were talking? Why?” Yuko frowned ignoring Hinata telling her to get back to headquarters. Asahi rolled her eyes knowing that Yuko was once again getting jealous.

“C’mon, let’s get out of here and make out.” She took Yuko’s hand dragging her back towards the van leaving Nami and Jiro alone.

“R-really?!” Yuko looked at her Nyan-Nyan excitedly as she let her drag her. Asahi rolled her eyes as Yuko is practically salivating right now. Maybe she shouldn’t make that kind of joke to her.

Nami tilted her head confused and glanced at Jiro who was still frozen, wonder what happened. She shrugged and put the monkey head on Jiro just for the fun of it. She smirked when it didn’t help the guy get out of his frozen state and decided to leave the guy alone.

Whatever Asahi did or said to him must’ve been deadly for the poor guy.

“Good work men. The device is working perfectly.” Hinata gave them the thumbs up. Nami and Mariko rolled their eyes.

“Yukarin is listening to Okuma talking to someone right now.” Hinata added motioning at Yukarin who was wearing headphones while playing her PSP. Can she really hear anything Okuma Yuu related or is that just connected to the game she’s playing?

Asahi shook her head and glanced at Yuko who was counting the money she made. Hinata seeing Yuko counting and not listening to her, quickly took the money.

“Hey! That’s mine!” Yuko said, pouting.

“I’m confiscating this for being a distraction. We don’t need distractions when we’re in mission mode.” Hinata reasoned as she puts the money inside her pocket. So money is a distraction for General Hinata while the PSP that Yukarin is currently playing isn’t.

Somehow Nami, Mariko and Asahi were thinking the same thing as they narrowed their eyes at Hinata.

“We should head to the Phase 2 of our mission to prepare. Where’s our driver anyway?” Hinata asked as she frowned, looking around. Where’s Jiro?

“Jiro is still outside, frozen stiff.” Nami said flatly as she pointed at the window. Hinata turned to look and found Jiro wearing the monkey head still in same spot and same position as where Nami left him. There were a bunch of kids poking him but that seem to unfreeze him.

“Just what did you say to the poor guy?” Mariko asked as she looked at the pathetic state Jiro is in. Asahi shrugged grinning. It’s Jiro’s fault anyway.

“Uh…I think you guys need to hear this…but…” Yukarin said as she removed the headphone slightly, her eyes darting to Nami and Hinata. Nami instantly knew that it was something related to Ray. Okuma Yuu was probably talking to Ray.

“Let’s hear it.” Nami said seriously.

Yukarin looked at Hinata who was glancing at Nami, gauging her reaction. Hinata was somewhat worried for her friend. She was even beating herself up when Nami accidentally bumped into Ray earlier. Clearly, she didn’t think about that ahead. She just didn’t want Nami to remember the hurt she’s feeling when it comes to Ray, that’s why she’s keeping everything in a non-serious manner what with them joking around and all. But right now…she can’t do anything about it can she? Not when Nami looks determined. Nope, nothing can stop a determined Nami.

Hinata looked at Yukarin who was waiting for her decision. She gave her a nod in reply to her silent question. Seeing the approval of their General, Yukarin unplugged the headphones to let the others hear the conversation between Ray and Okuma Yuu.

“So?” Okuma asked from the couch at the diva’s new dressing room. It looks the same as her old one. The only difference here is the floor where her new dressing room is located. It confused Yuu as to why the diva moved but decided to just brush that question off thinking that it was probably just a girl thing. Girls are confusing creatures to him.

“So…what?” Ray growled as she made her way towards the mirror. It pisses her off that Okuma is inside her dressing room before her and that he can enter anytime he wants. These are special privileges that only Nami should have! Not him!

“When are we going to hold that conference wherein we’ll declare our undying love for each other?” Okuma smirked. Ray kept on having excuses trying to hold the conference off. He was getting impatient with the diva’s constant excuses. That’s why he decided to confront her.

“Don’t make me puke, please.” Ray gagged as she sat down facing the mirror. She placed the box of cookies in front of her.

“Still prefer cutie girl huh? Shouldn’t you be singing a different tune now since I am your boyfriend now and all?”

“Please, being dead is much more enjoyable than being with you.” Ray rolled her eyes.

“Really? Well, if you died, then you won’t mind me telling the world about Nami’s little secret right?” Okuma looked at the mirror grinning. Ray glared at him through the mirror.

“I’m sure Nami’s truth will set her free…free from the entertainment business that is.” Okuma let out a laugh at what he said. Obviously he’s the only one enjoying his own joke.

“Get out.” Ray snarled giving Okuma a murderous glare.

“Geez. I’m just having fun. Are you having your period or something?”

“OUT!” Ray barked as she stood up and faced the disgusting man. He shrugged and stood up. He obviously can’t talk to the diva properly now. He took hold of the doorknob but didn’t turn it as he turned towards the diva who was still glaring at him.

“Two days from now. That’s when we’ll have the conference. If you can’t comply with that, I’ll just make my own ruckus on how the ladies man, Kai of Persona, isn’t really a man. Got it?” He threatened as he winked. He didn’t wait for the diva’s response as he opened the door and walked out of the dressing room. Maybe he can contact Akb48’s producer tomorrow to allow Nami to witness the press conference. He did promise the girl front seats and all.

He grinned.

Everyone was quiet inside the van.

Asahi’s clenched her jaw tightly. Yuko crossed her arm to her chest. Yukarin gripped her PSP tight. Mariko’s hand formed into a fist. Hinata grits her teeth in anger. Nami stares at the floor.

All have different ways to show the anger that they’re feeling. The only similarity among them?

The seething anger in their eyes.

Hinata plugged the headphone back to its place not wanting to hear Okuma Yuu’s voice for now. With the anger that she’s feeling, she might run inside Tohto TV and do a solo assassination mission on Okuma Yuu. Hell, looking at everyone’s faces, it looks like everyone is thinking about doing the same thing.

“I think that’s enough motivation to nail the guy.” Hinata said as she looks at everyone.

“Why don’t we just nail the guy…literally.” Mariko snarled as she punched the van hard. Yuko and Yukarin seem to agree with her idea as both nodded their head.

“I’ll get the hammer.” Yukarin nodded.

“I’ll get a big screw. It’s much painful than a nail.” Yuko growled.

“Tempting, but let’s not. Let’s just go with Hinata’s idea.” Asahi said, her voice was calm compared to the others. Don’t get her wrong, her voice may be calm, but inside she too wants to nail the guy.

“Nyan-Nyan is right! Let’s go with Hinata’s idea about calmly asking the bastard and then hit him in the head until his head opens and—“ Yuko trailed but Asahi quickly cut her off as she slapped her arm.

“That’s not what I meant! I meant the mission. Let’s just go with our original plan.” Asahi sighed. Clearly the gang is in murder mode once again.

“Asahi is right. We’ll just go with the original plan. That’s the only thing we can do.” Nami sighed feeling a bit helpless and guilty. She too wants to murder the guy for what he’s doing at Ray, but she really can’t do that can’t she. 

Nami turned to Hinata when she felt her hand on her shoulder.

“Don’t worry, we’ll save her…” She squeezed Nami’s shoulder then turned to look at everyone and gave them an encouraging smile.

“…and the world.” She added making Nami chuckle. Asahi, Yukarin and Yuko nodded, smiling at their General. Mariko snorted but smiled at the lameness. For her, that’s probably the best thing she heard Hinata say today, even if it is kind of lame.

“With that said, let’s go to the Phase 2 of our mission and nail the bastard! Alright troops?!”

“Yes sir!” Yuko, Asahi and Nami exclaimed loudly as they gave their General a salute. Everyone was grinning, feeling pumped up on defeating the evil adversary Dr. Yuu. They were going to save the diva and the world!

But…in order to do that…

“Okay one of you go fetch our driver.” Hinata waved off as she looked at her troops.

“Mariko should do it since she didn’t give you the salute.” Yuko pointed out. Mariko glared at her.

“She’s right. Go fetch our driver, Sado.” Hinata waved her off. Yuko sticks out her tongue at Mariko who just rolled her eyes. Clearly Yuko still has some bad blood on Mariko for kissing her Nyan-Nyan. Well that or Mariko called her a good liar earlier. 

Mariko sighed as she got out of the van walking towards Jiro who was now sitting on the floor still wearing the monkey head. He was tracing something on the ground using his finger but stopped when Mariko stood in front of him. He looked up at Mariko.

“We’re going now. So get up.”  Mariko said as she raised her eyebrow. She started walking back towards the van and glanced at Jiro when she heard him run to catch up to her. They walked side by side with Jiro still wearing the monkey head.

“Ano…if I asked you out…you’ll go out with me right?” Jiro asked in a timid manner at the tall girl as he looked at her. Mariko looked at him, his monkey head smiling at her. Asahi obviously said something to wound what’s left of his manly ego. She somehow pities the guy, but she really shouldn’t lie.

“I’m sorry, but I’m going to be an L in the future.” She said flatly. Jiro once again seemed to freeze as he stopped walking and placed his hands on his monkey head.

“Oh God! I turned another one.” Jiro cried out feeling miserable once again. He’s cursed! Cursed to turn girls into an L! What is he going to do now?!

Mariko rolled her eyes not knowing what is happening to the man. She just took hold of his arm and dragged him towards the van. She could hear laughter coming from inside the van.

Apparently, they forgot monkey head had a spy camera in its forehead.

Okuma Yuu was walking towards the exit of Tohto TV wanting to get something to drink when he noticed Katsuyuki standing near the exit. When Katsuyuki saw him, he smiled and made his way towards him.

“Okuma-san, I knew I’d catch you here. You do remember me right?” Katsuyuki asked as he smiled charmingly at Yuu.

“Of course. You’re Miyoshi-san, the famous executive director of Sunny Music.” Yuu replied as he offered his hand for Katsuyuki to shake. Katsuyuki didn’t hesitate in shaking the man’s hand.

“Call me Katsuyuki. Miyoshi-san is too formal for my taste.” He chuckled as he let go of the other man’s hand.

“Okay, Katsuyuki-san it is. You can call me Yuu in return.” Okuma said as he smiled. Katsuyuki couldn’t tell if Yuu was flirting or not. Somehow he can’t tell if Yuu really is gay. His gaydar doesn’t seem to tingle not like Hinata said about her friends. But then again, maybe it’s too early to determine if the guy is gay. That or he’s a gay guy without a gaydar. In Hinata’s words…he’s an idiot.

‘Nope it’s just too early to determine Yuu’s sexuality. Yes that’s it.’ Katsuyuki thought trying to assure himself that he isn’t an idiot.

“My manager said that you wanted to see me?” Yuu frowned slightly. He found it odd that the executive director would want to see him since they barely met. He met him briefly back then as he was introduced to him by his manager because his debut single is under Sunny Music. Other than that…well there is today where Katsuyuki seem to want to meet him again.

“You see, I have this tradition to treat new artists and well, I remembered that I didn’t get to do that tradition to you. So I was wondering if I could offer you…a drink perhaps?” Katsuyuki asked using his usual pick up line to guys. He made up the whole tradition thing, although he did have that kind of tradition back then wherein he’ll send new male artists to a hustle bar. Kind of what he did to Persona. But after Persona, he stopped doing that and just focused on being gay in the gay world. He don’t usually pick up guys in the entertainment business as he’s not out being gay and all, but in this case, it’s different. He needed to know if this guy is gay or not.

“I see…” Okuma stared at him for awhile as if he’s trying to read him. Katsuyuki just kept his smile silently praying that Yuu would take the bait. 

“Okay. I’ll go with your tradition. I’m itching for a drink anyway.” He shrugged, grinning at Katsuyuki who grinned back happy that Yuu took the bait.

Now let’s go to Phase 2.

“Wow Katsuyuki-san seems to be flirting with him but he’s all just doing the straight man responses towards him.” Hinata nodded as she rubs her chin as if she has a beard.

“Did it not occur to you that he might be straight after all?” Nami sighed. She still has her doubts on this…Yuu being gay. Sure there are rumors about him being gay and Hinata’s somewhat accurate theory on him, but that’s still not enough to pin the guy as a gay man.

“She has a point, Hinata.” Asahi nodded as she agrees with Nami. There’s always an ‘or’ to a yes or no question you know.

“First, I’m Miichan for today.” Hinata pointed out as Asahi and Nami rolled their eyes.

“Second, it did occur to me. That’s why I have a secret weapon.” Hinata grinned as she still rubs her invisible beard.

“Secret…” Nami raised her eyebrow.

“…weapon?” Asahi tilted her head slightly. Hinata ignored the questioning gazes thrown at her and began to laugh by herself. Nami rolled her eyes while Asahi shook her head. She noticed Jiro playing Yukarin’s PSP mumbling how the women in the PSP are much better than the women in real life because they’re not turning L. He’s probably still bothered by the fact that he turned Asahi gay and well…probably Mariko as well. At least that’s what he thinks. And now, he’s trying to redeem his manly ego by playing dating games.

Not that it would help really.

“Hey guys, they’re near. Get on your positions and stop eating those fries!” She said through the mic hearing Mariko mumbling something. Hopefully this Phase 2 would work. If not, there’s always her secret weapon which no one but her knows about. Everybody will just have to wait for her to use that secret weapon of hers. Until then…

…it’s show time.

Katsuyuki and Okuma talked a little bit as Katsuyuki drove them towards the restaurant. The small talk didn’t help to reveal if he is truly gay. No tingles on his gaydar as well. He’s having doubts if the rumors were even true now. Could it be that Okuma Yuu…isn’t really gay?

If that is the case…what now?

“This is the place. It’s somewhat secluded and well, it’s a good place to have a drink.” Katsuyuki said as he motioned Okuma to enter the restaurant. They stepped inside and noticed that it was somewhat secluded as there were only three customers inside. A couple who seems to be having a serious conversation and a guy who seemed to be drunk, asleep by the bar.

“Yeah, I can see that it is a good place to drink.” Okuma smirked as he looked at the sleeping boy by the bar. Okuma and Katsuyuki sat down a few seats from him. Okuma noticed the unfinished glass of alcohol by his side. He looked kind of young to be in a drinking age. Oh well. He didn’t want to meddle in the boy’s affairs since he is probably having love problems…like the couple behind them.

Katsuyuki ordered a couple of drinks from the old bartender.

“So how are the sales in your third single? Better than the second and first I hope.” Katsuyuki smiled slightly. He then looked at the bartender and thanked him as he brought them their drinks.

“Not really. The sales of my third single had dropped a lot compared to the other two. But that doesn’t mean that I’m getting discouraged by it since…well…I have a feeling that my popularity would boost up pretty soon.” He grinned as he remembers a certain diva as he took a sip on his drink.

“That’s the spirit! I hope it’s nothing illegal though.” Katsuyuki joked as he pats Okuma’s back and let out a laugh. Inside, he’s cursing the bastard for what he’s doing, hoping that this plan that Hinata orchestrated would bring the guy down.

“If you call love illegal then yes, it might be illegal.” Okuma smirked finding it funny that he’s using such a lame word as love for what he’s doing since there is a better word for what he’s doing.

The sleeping boy suddenly groaned and shifted a little knocking his glass on the table. The bartender shook his head and sighed as he took the glass and wiped the table. Katsuyuki and Okuma looked at the boy frowning slightly.

“Why don’t you just wake the guy up and send him out?” Okuma questioned the bartender who shrugged.

“I think it’s better if I let him sleep for awhile. Let him sleep off of the alcohol.” The bartender replied as he continues wiping the table. Okuma snorts as he shook his head. The boy obviously couldn’t take alcohol that much. It’s really a pathetic sight to see. It disgusts him to see such pathetic people.

He turned back to his drink and glanced at Katusyuki when his phone started to ring.

“Hmm? I thought I told them not to contact me while I’m drinking.” Katsuyuki mumbled as he pulled his phone out. Without looking who the caller is, he answered it.

“Yes? This is Katsuyuki.”

Okuma turned back to his drink giving Katsuyuki little bit of privacy. He looked around a bit and did notice the lack of customers coming. It was a pretty cozy restaurant with a nice location. He wonders why people aren’t going inside.

“WHAT?!” Katsuyuki yelled as he slammed his hand at the table. Okuma turned to him, his eyebrow raised. Katsuyuki looked…pissed off.

“Are you stupid?! Why didn’t you double check?! It’s your job!” Katsuyuki growled. Okuma just watched him through the corner of his eyes. Looks like it’s work related.

“Alright, alright. I’ll go there and fix it myself!” With that, Katsuyuki closed his phone and sighed, holding his head with his hands. He took the glass in front of him and immediately gulped it all. He slammed the glass on the table as he grumbled.

“Damn good for nothing bastard.”

“Everything okay?” Okuma asked as he turned to the stressed looking man.

“No. The damn ass messed up in the printing of Ray’s next single and they already printed 100,000 copies.”

“Damn.” Okuma shook his head. That is a waste.

“Yeah.” Katsuyuki sighed, combing his hair with his fingers.

“Look, I need to go there and fix it but I’ll be right back okay? In the mean time, order anything you want. It’s on me.” Katsuyuki gave Okuma a tight smile as he stood up.

“Yeah, sure. No problem.” He really doesn’t mind since he was planning on drinking by himself anyway. Katsuyuki pats his back then walked out of the restaurant. When outside, he quickly went inside his car and drove off to where Hinata told him the van is.

The three…plus Jiro who’s still engrossed in playing the PSP…were watching Okuma talk to the bartender. They all turned to the door when Katsuyuki opened it and walked inside.

“Nice going Katsuyuki-san!” Hinata beamed at the man who scratched his head smiling slightly.

“Really? But…I didn’t get him to tell me he’s gay.” He was finding it odd that his role in the mission was so simple as to bring Okuma to the restaurant. Surely Hinata could’ve utilized his full gay potential if ever they want to find out if Okuma really is gay. But no, as soon as Katsuyuki receives a call from Hinata, he must find a good excuse to leave the restaurant immediately. It was odd…and well, it felt like Hinata was holding him back from the mission.

But…from what?

“That’s okay. You did enough.” Hinata grinned. If anyone could make Okuma Yuu confess that he is gay, it’d be Katsuyuki. Hinata doesn’t doubt that. But the thing is, Hinata didn’t want him to be exposed as a conspirator along with them. If Okuma found out that Katsuyuki was with them, then there is a possibility that he will go after him as well. Hinata didn’t want that. She is trying to avoid…well…casualties in the mission. So giving Katsuyuki a simple role in the mission is the right decision for Hinata to make in order to protect him.

Hinata sure is a great General huh?

Katsuyuki decided not to ask why he’s given a simple role. Instead he opted on asking what was bothering him earlier.

“Uh…is the drunken sleeping boy, Yuko-san?”

“Yeah.” Hinata answered as she turned his attention back to the screen.

“What is she…doing there?”

“You know, I’m wondering about that too. Care to explain about that Hi-uh…M-Miichan?” Nami narrowed her eyes when she called Hinata, Miichan. She still doesn’t know why they have to keep the codenames when no one can hear them inside the van anyway. It seemed…useless. It earned her a smile from Hinata though as she turned to her.

“She’s sleeping.”

“What?” Both Nami and Katsuyuki asked at the same time.

“That’s her role in the mission. It’s written in the script. See?” Hinata pulled out a bunch of papers and pointed towards Yuko’s name. Nami quickly took the script that she and Asahi had yet to read and stared at what was written on Yuko’s part. Both Katsuyuki and Asahi peeked at her shoulder and began to read as well.

Yuko (as a drunkard): *sleeping*

And…that’s it. There were dialogues for Mariko and Yukarin as a falling apart couple, but to Yuko…that’s it. The three raised their eyebrow at Hinata silently asking to explain herself.

“What? She’s so drunk that she’s sleeping.” Hinata shrugged.

“Tha-that’s it?” Asahi asked.

“Well, she is holding a camera in her hand. See?” Hinata pressed a button and the screen was divided into three. Camera 1, wherein you can see everything inside the room with Okuma’s back facing the camera. Camera 2, wherein you can still see everything, but it was somewhat high as it shows Okuma’s hair with his face barely visible. Camera 3, which was the one Yuko is holding, has the perfect angle of Okuma’s side of the face. They could see him clearly as he talks to the bartender.

The girls knew of Camera 1 and 2 as they helped Jiro put those up, but they had no idea that there is a Camera 3 and that Yuko was the one holding it.

“Why not just put it like the other cameras?” Nami asked.

“Well, there’s a possibility that Okuma Yuu might change seats when Katsuyuki-san leaves. If that happens, Yuko could just act drunk and go to a different seat wherein she can capture Okuma’s face clearly.” Hinata explained with a smug smile. The three looked at her in awe.

“Just in case you guys don’t know, we’re recording the whole thing. For blackmail purposes.” Hinata winked then turned back to the screen ignoring the astonished faces of Nami and Asahi while Katsuyuki looked at her impressed.

Somehow it surprised them that this mission of theirs was well thought out. Hinata deployed Mariko, Yukarin and Yuko whom Okuma hadn’t faced to do the important task of letting Okuma confess about his gayness. If he really is gay that is. Sure Yuko faced Okuma earlier, but right now she’s indistinguishable as they disguised her as a guy. Plus Okuma can’t really see her that much what with her head resting on the table and all. Mariko was the same as she’s disguised as a guy while Yukarin has a female role as Mariko’s girlfriend. Like Yuko, they were quite unrecognizable. It really is a well thought out plan.

And…this is was all orchestrated by…Hinata! This is surreal for the two. Who would’ve thought that, Hinata…their crazed daughter…would come up with something this…creative! Appointing Hinata seemed to be the best decision the group had ever made. She really is the ultimate villain.

It really is…astonishing.

Hinata frowned when she noticed that Okuma wasn’t talking to the bartender anymore. 

“Your turn Sado and Sanae. Make me proud.” Hinata said through the mic. Hinata silently prays that they get something vital in the next couple of scenes. She prays that her coupling partner would finally nail the guy.

Okuma smiled thankfully at the bartender as he poured him another drink. He glanced at the sleeping boy as he mumbled incoherent things. Somehow it’s disturbing him that the pathetic boy is only a few seats away.

“So that’s it?! Just like that?! 3 years down the drain?!” A woman’s voice from behind him exclaimed. He took his whisky trying to ignore the screeching of the chairs as someone from behind him stood up. Probably the woman as she is the one yelling and all.

“I’m sorry. Please just calm down and lets—“

Okuma smiled slightly as he heard a hard slap, cutting off the guy. He took a sip of his drink amused at the fighting couple. This is one interesting restaurant.

“No! I will not calm down! I ran away from home, for you! I was disowned by my family because of you! And…and this is what I get?!” The woman’s voice cracked. Okuma heard her sniffing indicating that the woman was probably crying now. This is like listening to a drama on a radio or something.

“I tried…God, I tried so much…but I just can’t…” The guy also stood up, his voice sad and somewhat hopeful that the woman would understand him. But from the look of the woman as tears runs down her face, understanding the man was far from her mind.

“Why? Is…loving me that hard…? Isn’t the love I’ve given you…enough?” It’s that word again that always makes Okuma laugh. He tried to suppress it as the drama continues.

“It’s not you…it’s me.” The guy reasoned making Okuma grin, waiting for the slap that he’s sure would come. Surely enough, the woman did slap the guy again, hard.

“That’s it?! That’s your lame excuse?!”

“I’m sorry Sanae. I…I’m sorry for hurting you.”

“You know what? I feel sorry for me too…for falling so in love with you.” The woman choked as she walked away. Okuma glanced back as the woman walked out of the door in a hurry. Maybe he should visit the restaurant more often if it’s always like this here. It amuses the hell out of him.

Okuma then glances at the guy who was staring at the floor, dejectedly. He averted his gaze when the guy, walked towards the bar, sitting just a few seats away from Okuma. He could see the red mark on the guy’s cheek caused by the two hard slaps he received.

“Want some ice for that?” The bartender smiled sympathetically at the guy.

“Yes, please.” The guy sighed rubbing his cheek. Much like the sleeping drunkard on Okuma’s side, the broken guy looked pathetic as well as he stares at the table with a sad look on his face. Somehow Okuma pities the guy and decided to play nice.

“Want some? It’ll help ease the pain.” He offered his drink to the guy who looked surprised at the offered drink.

“Accept the offer Sado, but don’t drink too much since…I think you can’t handle alcohol that much.” The voice in Sado’s head said as it chuckled. He’s trying not to narrow his eyes as Okuma is looking at him.

“Thanks.” He accepted the offer hesitantly. He decided to take a sip trying not to make a face since well he’s not used to alcohol and...he’s drinking at Okuma Yuu’s glass! That’s like…an indirect kiss right?! Eww, an indirect kiss from Okuma Yuu. The sacrifices he has to take…ugh.

“Th-thanks.” He handed the glass back to him giving him a sad smile.

“You can have it if you want.” Offering his glass back to Sado.

“Accept it.”

“Thanks.” He nodded and took another sip. He hopes he won’t get intoxicated as he still has to finish the mission. The bartender came back with an ice pack in hand which he handed to Sado. He placed the ice pack to his sore cheek as Okuma once again asked for a drink. Sado watches him for awhile and when the bartender went to get his drink, he decided to take the initiative.

“You probably heard that drama huh?”

“It’s hard not to hear it what with the yelling and all.” Okuma replied nodding his thanks to the bartender again. He glanced at the bartender as he walked back inside the kitchen.

“I just…didn’t think that she’ll take it bad…you know.” Sado looked at his drink as he sighed sadly.

“If you ask me, you made a wrong move when you told her the whole, ‘it’s not you, it’s me’ bit. That’s the most common break up line ever you know.” Okuma pointed out as he took a drink.

“Well, it’s the truth. It’s because of me. I…I can’t seem to fall in love with her.” Sado clenched the glass in his hand, staring at the brown liquid.

“For three years, she’s been telling me she loves me and well…I’ve been saying it back to her…but those are just empty words.” Sado sighed. He’s unaware that the people inside the van were watching them as they eat popcorn that their General seems to have. Drunkard boy was looking at them too with his eyes slightly open. His back is aching by the way.

Okuma just took another drink of his whisky noticing that he’s lending an ear to the pathetic guy which he never does. Hmm…maybe it’s not that bad to lend an ear once in a while. Plus, he has no one to talk to until Katsuyuki-san returns anyway.

“I…I think I’m…gay too.” Sado admitted nervously. Okuma glanced at him, his eyebrow raised.

“I’ve been looking at guys like…like I would a woman.” Sado drank the whisky a little bit making him frown because of the taste. He pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

“I’ve been fantasizing about guys whenever I’m with Sanae. I didn’t want to lie to her anymore…so I broke it off.”

Okuma sighed and shook his head, unable to say something. The restaurant was surrounded by silence for awhile as Sado contemplates his next move. Finally, he decided to go for it.

“H-how about you? I mean, have you…ever fantasized about guys? Is it like, a normal thing to feel something for a guy?” Sado asked as he turned to him, silently begging to God for Okuma to admit that he is fantasizing about guys so he could get out of here. That’s all they needed. A confession and its mission complete.

Okuma gave him his answer…and it was an ambiguous answer.

“Well, they say love is love.” Okuma shrugged. That’s not a good enough answer for Sado. He wanted something juicier than that!

“But you have felt something for a guy?” He pushes through.

He received another shrug. It was somewhat frustrating for him. Maybe he should just punch the truth out of him.

“Careful Sado, make a wrong move and he won’t talk to you anymore.” Hinata warned him. He realizes this and decides to back up the questioning.

“Maybe it’s just me then.” Sado sighed and rests his head on the table. He stares at the glass wondering what he should do next. Hinata didn’t write any dialogue for him after the whole break up scene. This was all him. Hinata somehow had faith that he…being Mariko-sama…can handle an easy task such as making Okuma confess. She appointed him of this important task, to nail Okuma. But at this point, it frustrates the hell out of him that Okuma still isn’t crying out that he is indeed gay.

Well, that’s how Sado envisioned what would happen.

Okuma glanced at him and took another drink.

“If it makes you feel better, breaking up with the girl is the right thing to do.”

No…that doesn’t make him feel better. What would make him feel better is for Okuma to admit that he is gay. Maybe the guy really isn’t gay.

What now?

“I’m sorry Mariko, for slapping you so hard!” Yukarin suddenly said. Yukarin was probably feeling guilty about the hard slaps she gave. Which Sado has to admit, hurts a lot.

But…what does that got to do with his situation?

“What are you saying? That was actually brilliant. That scene moved me to tears.” Asahi said.

“She’s right. It was actually pretty good.” Katusyuki agreed.

“The best part was when Mariko apologized to Yukarin and Yukarin said that sad sentence.” Is that…Jiro?!

“I wrote that! I wrote that! See on the script!” Hinata cheered.

Obviously the voices in her head weren’t helping. Sado glanced at the drunkard boy and noticed him wiping his eyes. Was she moved as well?!

“Guys we have to focus here! It’s still not over.” Thank God for Nami, the voice of reason.

“I say you flirt with him. You are a guy and all.” Yukarin suggested while Hinata protested. Sado froze realizing that she’s right. He is a guy right now! If the camera captures him and Okuma flirting…or better yet kissing… then its mission accomplished! It’s actually not the greatest plan as he will have to kiss Okuma, but if it’s for her best friend…and even as Hinata says it, for the world, he’d gladly do it. No regrets…just a lot of unwanted memory of having to kiss Okuma Yuu.

Ugh. Ray better appreciates all the sacrifices that Sado is making! She better buy him some device on erasing unwanted memories! If ever there is a device like that.

Sado took a deep breath and decided to just go for it. For Ray…and the world!

“A-ano…” Sado turned to Okuma while his head is still resting on the table. Okuma glanced at him, frowning slightly.

“…will you kiss me?” Sado said in a soft voice.

Okuma seems to be taken aback by the question. Even the people at the van gasped and stared at the screen with their eyes wide. Sado…or Mariko is going for…a suicide mission?!

“What are you saying?! Stop it!” Hinata cried but Sado ignored it as he sat back up looking at Okuma seriously.

“Don’t do this Mariko! Damn it! Stop!” Hinata once again tried to persuade what the tall girl is thinking. This isn’t supposed to be happening! This wasn’t on the script! No kissing was allowed! Especially with Okuma Yuu AND her coupling partner!

“Wh-what?” Okuma stammered as he turned to Sado. Did he just say…what he thinks he just says?

“I want to know if I really am gay. And well, you’re a guy. A good looking guy if I may add. What more to know than by kissing a good looking guy.” Sado smiled softly at him. Maybe he’s imagining it or maybe it’s because of the alcohol, but he swears that Okuma was blushing slightly.

“Damn it. I have no choice. Release the secret weapon!” Hinata cried making Sado frown slightly. Secret…weapon? What?

Both of them turned to the bartender who walked back at the bar carrying a plate. It was a plate of…nachos?

“I asked the boy if he could taste something new I made for the restaurant, but he seems to be knocked out…so…” He placed the nachos on the table between the two.

“I’m hoping you two would taste it for me. I want to know someone else’s opinion on it.” He smiled at the two. Yoshida Akihiko…the owner of the restaurant AND the nachos are the secret weapon?

“Decline the offer. Tell him you’re not hungry.” Hinata growled at Sado. He eyed the nachos wondering just what Hinata put there. Surely whatever is in it IS the secret weapon.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not hungry.” He shook his head smiling slightly.

“That’s too bad. How about a taste then young man?” Yoshida picked up a piece and offered it to Okuma who looked flabbergasted. The old man, as if remembering something, picked up a jar of what appears to be a red sauce. He scooped some sauce using the nacho and offered it to Okuma.

“This is my special sauce. Try it. People seem to like it in their fries and well, I think it should go well with the nachos.”

“Uh…” He uttered as he looked at the offered piece in front of him, backing up a little.

“C’mon.” The old man smiled widely as he pushed the piece near Okuma’s lips. It looks like he has no choice as the old man looked at him with hope in his eyes. It is just one piece and maybe he could just take a little bite…so…

He reluctantly opened his mouth to take a little bite but the old man pushed the piece fully in his mouth, making him eat the whole thing. With wide eyes, he began to chew the piece and quickly stood up knocking the stool he’s been sitting on because…well…

“Oh. Uh…I think I got the wrong bottle. This is my most spicy sauce called…‘Hell.’” Yoshida scratched his head looking at the bottle. Oops.

Hell indeed.

Okuma dived to the table feeling his mouth burning like hell. He knocked his and Sado’s drink off the table making Sado jump surprised at the action. Broken glasses could be heard. He needed something to drink…FAST!

“W-w-wa…wat-er…” Okuma choked holding his neck with both of his hand. He quickly took the offered glass of water by the old man and gulped it down like he just got back to the desert, not caring if he’s making a mess of himself as water drops down his chin. The old man offered him another glass and without hesitation gulped it down as well. He slammed the glass on the table feeling the hell in his mouth subside to be replaced by something else.

He feels…funny.

“More?” The old man offered another glass which Okuma quickly took. This time Okuma drink it a bit slower. Sado frowned as he noticed Okuma swaying while he drinks the water. Sado’s eyes narrowed as Okuma didn’t get to finish his third water when he suddenly fell down on the floor with a loud thump.

“G-gwoood…wat…er…” He mumbled laughing a little as he lies on the floor.

Sado turned to Yoshida who was just smiling.

“That’s vodka on the rocks isn’t it?” Sado said flatly as she pointed at the glass Yoshida was holding.

“If it isn’t, then that’s one contaminated water huh?” Yoshida chuckled.

So that’s Hinata’s secret weapon. Typical, but smart.

The troops quickly infiltrated the restaurant to find Yuko stretching and Okuma sleeping on the floor with a smile on his face. Hinata’s special weapon worked.

“God, my back is killing me!” Yuko groaned as she stretches. Asahi quickly placed her hands on Yuko’s back massaging the poor girls back. Yuko moaned loving Asahi’s hands on her back. What a caring girlfriend she has.

Katsuyuki, Nami and Yukarin walked towards Okuma looking at him in awe. Hinata in the mean time, made her way towards Mariko who was looking at Okuma as well.

“What the hell was that Mariko?! Why would you even think of kissing the bastard?!” Hinata glared at Mariko obviously pissed at the taller girl’s action. Everyone’s eyes turned to both of them curious to know what may unfold. Mariko looked a bit stunned that the girl was angry at her.

“Are you THAT stupid?!” Hinata added as she yelled. Mariko glared back at the girl thinking that Hinata has no right to get mad at her since she was only doing her job.

“Why are you mad at me for?!”

“I’m mad because you almost kissed the guy!” Hinata answered back surprising everybody with her statement, Mariko was the most surprised of them all as she looked at Hinata, stunned. Is Hinata…jealous that Mariko almost kissed Okuma…?

Mariko frowned slightly as she stared at Hinata’s angry eyes. Could Hinata be…?

“A-are you…jealous?” Mariko hesitantly asked somewhat dreading the answer. Does Hinata feel something for…her? What if Hinata likes her that way…? Wh-what will happen now…? And oh God, is the ‘HiMari’ coupling going to be a real couple?!

Mariko gulped nervously anticipating Hinata’s answer. Everybody’s eyes were at Hinata waiting for…confession maybe?

“Jealous? Why would I be jealous?” Hinata asked as her angry eyes were replaced by curiosity and confusion. Why would she be jealous??

“Then why are you mad at me?” Mariko raised her eyebrow at the girl.

“You really are a stupid girl.” Hinata sighed and shook her head disappointedly as Mariko glared at her.

“You see, if you and Okuma kissed, like you, that memory will be etched inside our minds. You won’t just be ‘the girl who saved Ray and the world’ to us. Rather, you’d be ‘the girl who saved Ray and the world BY KISSING OKUMA YUU.’ Do you get what I’m saying? You’ll be tainted with Okuma’s…stench.” Hinata pointed out as she frowned at the girl who again raised her eyebrow.

Asahi shook her head smiling while Nami sighs, thinking that Hinata does have a point. But there seemed to be a jealous rage coming out of her earlier when she heard Mariko make her offer to Okuma while they were at the van. It’s either Hinata isn’t aware of it or it really is nothing and that Hinata was just angry because Mariko wasn’t listening to her. Either way, maybe it’s best not to tackle it anymore since they still haven’t taken care of Okuma.

Mariko was thinking the same thing but decided not to question any further and just…let it slide.

“Okay, whatever. Let’s just think of a way to deal with him.” Mariko sighed rubbing her forehead, still feeling a bit hot by drinking the alcohol earlier. She’s a bit tipsy, but just a little bit.

“Then let’s go to Phase 3 of our mission then.” Hinata grinned as she looked at the drunk Okuma mumbling out incoherent things.

“There’s a Phase 3?” Nami raised her eyebrow.

“But of course!” Hinata beamed.

“Upsy daisy.” Katsuyuki groaned as he and Jiro threw a drunken Okuma on the hotel bed. The group rented a cheap hotel room for Hinata’s Phase 3. They still have no idea what Phase 3 is, they have an inkling that it’s about taking pictures since Hinata is holding Jiro’s camera.

“So? What now?” Asahi asked.

“Now, we’re going to take blackmail photo of Okuma Yuu.” Hinata grinned.

“Blackmail photos?” Yukarin tilted her head slightly.

“Uh-huh. Blackmail photos like…THIS!” Hinata pulled out a bunch of photos as the group stared at them, their eyes wide. There were a couple of pictures of Nami and Ray being sweet, Yuko groping Asahi, Mariko and Asahi making out and many more embarrassing photos of the group.

Well minus Katsuyuki, Jiro, Yukarin and Hinata that is.

Nami quickly took the photos and began looking at them with the others looking behind or beside her. When did Hinata took these?!

Yuko took a couple of pictures of her and Asahi, smiling.

“Oh look Nyan-Nyan, there’s us in our secret place.” Yuko pointed obviously not bothered that there’s a bunch of blackmail photos of them. Though looking at it, it’s really not much of a blackmail photos isn’t it since couple do such things.

Yuko turned to another photo and glared when it shows a picture of Mariko straddling Riku, kissing him. Mariko saw it and took it quickly, gasping.

“You’re dead!” Mariko growled trying to reach out for Hinata who quickly hid behind Jiro. Yukarin held Mariko trying to calm the girl. Maybe Hinata shouldn’t have included that picture of them.

Nami, who was sadly looking at her and Ray’s photos, was quiet as Mariko shouts out profanities to Hinata. Hinata captured a bunch of photos of her and Ray before their date. She continued to look at it smiling sadly until she reached an odd photo that of four people who looked familiar.

“Who are these?” Nami held out the photo of Mariko, Asahi, Hinata and Ray that were wearing disguises. The three present in the picture stared shock at the photo Nami was holding. If Nami finds out that the three were spying on her and Maeda…they’re dead! Well, mostly Hinata that is.

Mariko quickly took the photo and smiled nervously at Nami. 

“Oh uh…we met th-those one time and well…we decided to take a picture of them.”

“Yeah, th-that’s right. They were foreigner fans and all.” Asahi added laughing nervously.

“Really? I remember these guys. They were odd since they have this whole…trading system for lovers.” Nami said remembering meeting the four at a restaurant with Maeda. Nami didn’t tell her friends about the foursome couple she met because it completely went out of her mind since that was the day Maeda kissed her. But seeing their picture made her remember the four. In fact…

“You know…looking at Mariko-sama like this you kinda look like…” Nami pointed towards the picture stunning Mariko. Not good.

“Th-that’s enough. We still have to finish our mission so…enough of that.” Hinata quickly took the photos from the three and quickly placed the photos back to her pocket. She then began pushing all the girls out of the room. The group protested wondering why they were being kicked out of the room.

“If you guys want to witness nude guys then you can enter.” Hinata grinned and wiggled her eyebrow at the group. In an instant the group finally knew what is Phase 3 about. But…

“So YOU’RE okay with seeing guys nude?” Yuko pointed out raising her eyebrow at the girl.

“It’s a sacrifice I have to take, unless there’s a volunteer among you?”

After the group stared at Hinata for a couple of seconds, they immediately walked out of the room as if everything is normal. Jiro was following them but Hinata stopped him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Hinata raised her eyebrow at the guy.

“Out.” Jiro pointed at the door.

“Oh, but you’re staying inside. You’re actually the star of this photo shoot.” Hinata grinned at him evilly.

“Wh-what?” Jiro asked nervously. Katsuyuki took hold of Jiro’s shoulder and grinned at him. Hinata locked the door, grinning.

“Now strip.”

The girls shivered when they heard Jiro squealing like a girl on the other side of the room.

Hinata sure can be scary.

“Mission all done?” Yoshida asked as Katsuyuki placed Okuma back to his seat on the bar. It was already late when the troops finally got their blackmail photos and video. Finally…mission accomplished!

“Hai! Thanks so much for your help!” Hinata bowed while the other followed.

“You did say it was for the world. I can’t say no to that can I?” Yoshida smiled at the group. He had fun participating in a prank. The place had become lively again thanks to them.

“Thank you!” The group cried out still bowing.

“It’s okay. Just keep your promise okay?” He reminded.

“Of course! We’ll visit always and tell the other members how great your restaurant is!” Hinata nodded giving the old man a beaming smile.

“We just hope that you won’t close your restaurant.” Nami added smiling.

“With you guys visiting, I think I’ll have to trash that idea now.” Yoshida chuckled making everyone smile. They turned to Okuma when they heard him groan. It would be trouble if Okuma finds them here.

“You guys should go now. You’ll get in trouble if your friend sees you here. Plus, it’s getting late.” The other girls smiled nervously as they heard Yoshida call Okuma friend. Yoshida actually thought that the group was friends with Okuma and that they were just doing a prank on him. That’s okay though. Yoshida doesn’t need to know the truth about Dr. Yuu’s evilness.

“Hai! Promise you won’t tell on us?”

“Of course. I’ll take it to my grave.”

“That’s not funny.” Hinata pouted at the old man who laughed at how sweet the girl is. They heard another groan from Okuma and decided to scram afraid that Okuma might wake up. They bid farewell to the old man once again and walked out of the restaurant towards their van.

Everyone was dead tired. This day tops their practices as a member of Akb48. But it was worth it since…

“MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GUYS!” Hinata cheered beaming at her friends who smiled back.

“And it’s all thanks to you, General Miichan.” Nami smiled as she placed a hand on Hinata’s shoulder. Hinata looked at everyone who was smiling at her. Sure she did all the planning, but she really couldn’t have done it without everyone. This goes to show that their group really could save the world.

“Let’s celebrate our accomplishment! Ice cream’s on Kojiharu!” Hinata beamed while Asahi raised her eyebrow.

“Why me?”

“Well it’s because that’s your role. See in the script?” Hinata pointed out at the papers wherein her name which looked like was only written a couple of minutes ago as it wasn’t there before when Asahi read it.

Well, she didn’t do anything in the mission so…

“Fine.” Asahi sighed.

“Great! Since Jiro obviously needs it as he’s still moping at the van.” Hinata pointed out as she shook her head.

In the van, Jiro was wrapped in a blanket crying.

“I feel so…violated.”

Poor him. But at least they get to save Ray and the world.

Gori, who was looking at the group laughing around as they enter the van, couldn’t help but smile.

“Looks like they’re alright.” He said to his companion who just replied by grunting.

TBC

Extra Notes: Next up, the big conference!  Last Nami chap! XD
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 11:41:11 PM by FoF »

Offline dee1711

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: December 17, 2010, 11:33:02 AM »
Extra Notes: Next up, the big conference!  Last Nami chap! XD

THIS!!!  :cow: :cow: :cow: :cow:

This chap is BRILLIANT!! AWESOME!!  :w00t: :w00t: Hinata, or Miichan, or the General is soooo GREAT!! and LOL at Mariko think of kissing that damn bastard!  :rofl: :rofl: I really really hope that the "Himari" coupling will be together though.. even it just a little bit like Mariko will accept the way Hinata love her..  :twothumbs :twothumbs

THANK YOU FoF-san  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline dark-atrox

• -KOJIPA IKEMEN SUKI DA YO!-
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #126 on: December 17, 2010, 12:08:42 PM »
wah,,,,, :w00t: an update! I'll read it later...! :( :( :( :(

got a party to attend to! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll comment later!  :P

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: December 17, 2010, 12:54:04 PM »
Yay~ Yay~ Yay~  :twothumbs

THANK YOU for the update~  :fap

Offline aoi_sora

• Member+
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2010, 02:07:28 PM »
 :cow:update! update!!!!! :cow:

mission accomplished! :cow:
HINATA/MIICHAN you're so great!!! :twothumbs

“Nooooooo! There’s no poison there! Don’t give him poison less cookies!”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a little nami:heart:ray so cute

yuko adding ....saving the world! hahahaha! :yep:
drunk sleeping Yuko! :w00t:
Yuko owned this episode i mean chapter!

sanae(yabakune) and sado(rappappa) breaking up... like watching dramas!

save Ray and the world!!! hahahahahaha!
good thing miichan has a secret weapon...
mariko-sama kissing that bastard  :angry:
i don't want that in my memory too!  :banghead:
poor Jiro...  turning girls to be an L  :grin:
really.... poor Jiro... being violated so much!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FoF-san... arigatou!!!!! :heart: :heart:

Offline dark-atrox

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2010, 06:15:23 PM »
okay, i snuck out from the party so that i could read the latest chappie!  :lol: :lol: :lol:(that's how i love your story :inlove:) the sacrifices i made.... :yep:

anyway! it was the most hilarious chapter i read so far!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: started from Yuko till Jiro get violated!  :lol: :lol: :lol: my cousin was even looking at me weirdly why I'm laughing while looking at my phone.... :nervous :nervous :nervous

though the scene with Ray and the mute Nami almost moved me to tears.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

HINATA's O-SOME! :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm willing to even kiss her feet and bow at her..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

and your right....Soju on the rocks is quite dangerous, ne? :P :P :P

i really like that alcoholic drink, a lot of people fell for it! I'm really curious now if it really exist, i want to try it myself  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

great chapter.....again! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

PS: my withdrawal with RayxNami fluff is getting worse! :panic: :panic: :panic:
and like it when your chapters are long......nagai suki! lol  :lol:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #130 on: December 18, 2010, 03:42:36 AM »
I feel so bad for Jiro. But then again, it's Jiro. Bad things always happen to him.  :lol:

I am actually amazed at how well Hinata Miichan planned all of that. She may in fact be better than Shachou.  :shocked:

I hope the final Nami chapter will be as epic as the rest of the story. I'll be waiting with a glass of vodka on the rocks.  :P

Offline riama

• Oshima Yuko..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #131 on: December 18, 2010, 07:10:38 AM »
Oh man,great great great chapter! :cow:
Himari coupling is like the cutest!  XD
Hinata is a great general huh... :lol:
I want more Kojiyuu..... :grin:
Anyway thanks for the update! :heart:  :heart:

utube      |     tumblr

Offline ra-nyan

• TakAcchan flag bearer... (・ω・)ノ
« Reply #132 on: December 19, 2010, 03:16:19 AM »
One of my fave Chapters for sure.. General Miichan I bow to your awesomeness  :bow: .. That was awesome.. Can't wait to read how this'll conclude..

Really thank you for making Hinata's character too lovable and super hilarious.. Greatly looking forward to her special chapter..

Thanks for the update! .. YAY Hinata  :twothumbs
(・ω・)ノ

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: December 19, 2010, 04:32:40 AM »
Thank so much for the fast update!!!!!!  :w00t: *hug forever*

Nice chapter! HINATA IS THE BEST!!!  :grin: This girl is amazing! Thank general!  BUT... They didn't save the world yet! We still don't know Yuu and Ray's reactions when they'll learn about it! What if Ray was frustrated that Nami did that?! What if Yuu had a secret weapon too? What if... omg... what if Yuu decided to stay with Ray even with that???  :panic: NOOO!!! But I know it's impossible, especially with that kind of picture XD

Well... Let's just hope Ray will AT LEAST thank Nami for that  :smhid Btw, cute part with the mute Nami and Ray ^^ I laughed so much when Yuko was telling all those lies XD And charades  :rofl:

Ewwwwww thinking of someone kissing RIPMF  :panic: Mariko, I know you want to prove the world that you're not L, but THERE ARE OTHERS WAYS TO DO SO!  :banghead: Kissing that bastard, what were you thinking about?! You made Hinata sad too! XD

Poor Jiro  :lol: Making a girl becoming L XD

What else? ... Like this chapter ^^ Can't wait for the conference... I think I'm gonna die if ever RIPMF wins  :banghead:

Update as soon as you can!!!

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
« Reply #134 on: December 20, 2010, 05:41:50 AM »
Omigaaaaawsh!!! AN UPDATE!! (as always haven't read your fic...  :mon waterworks: damn for having no net at home....  :mon mad: :fainted: ) I really want to hug you right now!  :mon cute:  :mon angel:
Thanks soo much for the update!!!  :mon cute:
I've read the comments below (I know I shouldn't have...  :mon whimper:) I can't wait to read this seeing that our precious Hinata err.. I mean Gen. Hinata made another mission for the team...  :mon roll: I'm liking her soo much!! :mon lovelaff:

Anyway, I really do hope that Ray and Nami will be able to fix their relationship before Christmas day... :mon pray2: (Pls.. FoF-sama, that'll serve as your Christmas gift for all the readers out there... oh pls, oh pls. oh pls... :mon santasad: :mon pray2::mon pray2: ) (I don't want to be sad on Christmas because of these two...  :mon santasad:)

Anyway, thanks for the Update.. Pls, grant my Christmas wish!!!  :grin: :mon squee:
HAPPY ADVANCE CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!  :mon santa4: :mon santa4:
dead...

Offline LiLith

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayu♥Koha
New reader here :D

Aww, what could I say? I read 20 chapters of this fic in 3 days... and I have to say it's awesome to read. I laughed a lot, worried and sad and angry... a lot of emotions this fic gives me... Even though English is not my native language so sometimes it's hard to get the whole meaning, but what I love in your writing is that it's quite easy to understand compared to some other fics I've read.  :twothumbs

This is really a VERY interesting fic. Never in my life I read such an interesting fic! I LOVE almost all characters you created here, not that Okuma Yuu though  :lol: Hinata is very hilarious!! So does Mariko-sama XD Well, and WHERE DID YOU COME WITH THAT IDEA ABOUT INNER-MARIKO-SAMA??  XD XD I bow to you for this!!  :bow: :bow: When reading this fic, I kept thinking that you should become a film director or something like that XD Seriously!! The story line is great! The world your created here, with some from Mendol and some from the real life, is freaking awesome. It's very REAL. When I read the title I wondered how Mendol can be mixed with AKB48 in a fic. After reading the first chapter, I already bowed to you about this awesome idea  :bow: This is the best fic I've read in my life!! All the chapters are interesting, there's no pointless or boring chapter.

Now about the story, LOL. I LOVE Hinata in this!! Even though she was never my fav AKB member even after watching Mendol. But just from your story I think she's really my fav now XD The Hinata you created here is too awesome. And like I said above, I LOL every time Inner Mariko-sama appeared XD And Yuko too, damn I want more KojiYuu so bad!! Not just because I'm KojiYuu fan, also coz' KojiYuu is freaking funny, cute in this story. I love it when Nami went to see threaten Yuko after she ran away from Asahi kissing. That scene was so heart-breaking, but very cool. I can imagine it clearly in my mind, especially those eyes of Yuko when she said "Of course I do"  :w00t: But I wanna read what happened after the part Yuko with flowers waiting for Asahi  :cry: It would be bliss to read.

I love chapter 14 part 1 where Ray and Nami kissed and made out. That's a hot scene, even hotter than some of perveted fic I've read  :nervous I like how you describe their emotions. I'm a NamixRay fan after all XD I love TakAcchan too, but I prefer RayxNami so...  :nervous

Okay now I'm begging for update you know!!  :bow: The latest chapter was freaking interesting!! I wanna know what happen next! Want Ray and Nami comeback to each other so bad but then the fic may come to an end right? XD I want this fic to last to about 100 chapters or more so...  XD

And of course, begging for KojiYuu side story  :heart:

And RIPMF  :bow: :bow:

SIMPLY AWESOME.

Please continue FoF-sama. I'm a fan of this fic, a fan of the characters you created here, a fan of RayxNami, KojiYuu and more than that, a fan of YOU!!  :bow:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 02:28:19 PM by LiLith »

Offline alexiel17

• Captain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • dead.... @__@
Wow! FoF-sama created another fan... (congrats!:mon fyeah:  :mon star:
Hehe... I actually didn't mind that you can't update your fic before Christmas...  (I really don't know why I even wrote that...  :mon huh2: Maybe because I'm soo desperate  for Nami and Ray's relationship and sooo "hooked up" to your story.... (is it my fault.... :mon innocent:) But Really, Truly Gomenasai FoF-sama...  :kneelbow:  :mon pray2:
I'm sorry for being so selfish and all...  :fainted: ( I just want the both of them to be happy that's all... :mon exhaust:) (I need to be patient.... But I can't..... :banghead: :err:)

Anyway.. I really like the story.  :shy1: When I'm reading your fic, it gives me reason why I want to be a writer someday... (Funny, really... I haven't post any fic here... hehehe... because I'm sooo shy that's it...  :mon ignore: )
Pls. update as fast as you san FoF-sama... And keep on inspiring readers with your work!!!  :mon dance: Thanks again!!!  :on GJ: (I really do hope that the next chapter will end Nami and Ray's problem... I really do hope!! :mon cute: ) Sorry FoF-sama.....  :cry:
dead...

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AKB48 x Mendol] The Price of Fame (WIP)
« Reply #137 on: January 08, 2011, 02:27:55 PM »
I have to once again cut the chapters into two.
Why? Because I so can't finish it and I did promise that I'll update before the week ends...so...  :nervous
Plus, the chapter requires a lot of brain works really. I don't want Dr. Yuu to be a pathetic antagonist you know.  :lol:
Seriously, it's draining me to death. Kinda good for the brain though. Brain exercise!!  :lol: :lol:
And I so wanted to just post one long chapter. Darn. *sigh*  :(

Thanks for everything  :bow: :bow: :bow: And I'm really sorry for not updating recently.  :( I think I'll explain that on the next part.
Anyway, here's part 1.  :)

Chapter 21 (Part1)

Tap.
Tap.
Tap.

A series of taps can be heard inside the van wherein four members of Akb48 are. All were lost in their own worlds as they are seated on their respective corners of the van. Only the roar of the engine and the constant taps could be heard. Perhaps the tapping is just the sound of their hearts as they near Tohto TV.

Tap.
Tap. Tap. TapTap. Tap.
Tap. TapTapTapTap.
Tap. TapTap.Tap.

Wait…that doesn’t sound like a heart beat at all, does it?

“SHUT UP!” Mariko growled as she turned to Hinata who was tapping a pen against the window. Hinata’s constant tapping is annoying the tall girl. She’s already feeling anxious on what will happen in Tohto TV and well, Hinata’s constant tapping isn’t helping her ease the anxiousness at all. Why is Hinata tapping anyway?

Asahi turned to her wondering as well, waiting for the girls’ response.

“I’m talking to you guys in Morse code.” Hinata explained, whispering as she looks from side to side as if someone besides the three girls might hear whatever it is that she’s trying to say. Well, the driver and their manager are sitting up front…but from the looks of it, they really don’t care what is happening behind them.

“But we don’t know Morse code.” Asahi reasoned giving Hinata a pained smile. Hinata waved her off, smiling.

“Oh that’s okay. I’ll teach you.” Hinata positioned the tip of her pen towards the window and looked at the two whom she thought wanted to learn Morse code since the two are staring at her.

“This is A…then B…then C…” Hinata explained as she tapped to her hearts content, completely unaware that the two weren’t listening to her. Asahi is giving her a pained smile and Mariko is…just staring at Hinata as if she was listening intently to the crazed girl.

Hmm? Maybe Mariko wants to learn Morse code…?

“I think I get it.” Mariko raised her hand stopping Hinata from explaining further. Asahi and Hinata turned to look at her slightly surprised.

“Really?” Hinata asked as Mariko nodded her head.

“Yeah, how about I show you what I learned using my fist as I pound it to your head using Morse code?” Mariko growled holding up her fist. Asahi sighed as she shook her head knowing that the two are once again going to do their usual bickering. Somehow what the taller girl is offering is more like boxing than doing a Morse code, at least that’s what Asahi thinks.

“How about you show me by Morse code kisses instead. I know you want to.” Hinata grinned and wiggled her eyebrow at Mariko, seemingly unfazed by the taller girls’ threat.

“Nah, I think I’ll go with the Morse code fist instead.” Mariko tried to stand up from her seat only to be stopped by Asahi. Hinata backed away from the growling Mariko as she tries to reach for her with her killer eyes glaring at Hinata.

“S-Sensei! Mariko is trying to kill me!” Hinata whined as she looked at their manager who was sitting up front. Their driver, who was listening to the whole thing, took pity as he saw the frightened look Hinata gave him through the rearview mirror. He turned to their manager who looked oblivious at what was happening behind.

“Aren’t you going to do something?”

“Nah, I think that’s their way to relieve stress these days. Idol stuff I guess. Don’t mind them.” Their manager waved the driver off and continued to play his PSP. Their driver looked at him incredulously. That’s idol stuff? It doesn’t seem to be a stress reliever for the driver what with the screams of pain, growling anger and the tried reasoning coming from the three. The only one who seemed stress free is their manager who is busy playing his PSP.

The idol world sure is a…weird world.

The driver sighed and looked at the rearview mirror. Mariko was trying to hold Hinata’s neck to choke her with Asahi trying to pull her away. It was an unusual sight for him to see an idol try to kill another idol. Sure that seemed odd, but then again, so does seeing another idol seemingly lost in her own world while she stares outside the window, somewhat oblivious to what was happening behind her even if the three are getting a bit noisy.

He frowned, wondering why the little one was quiet compared to her friends who was getting rowdy inside the van. Maybe she was just getting nervous and all. Or the little one was probably one of those people who always take their work seriously. Yes, maybe that’s it.

‘What a serious little girl.’ He thought as he smiled slightly. He then focused his attention back to driving as the stop light turned green, glancing every now and then at the four.

Nami, who was completely unaware of the attempted murder happening behind her…well that or she’s just ignoring it, glanced at the brown envelope sticking out of her slightly opened bag. She quickly took her bag, placed it on her lap and closed it hoping no one noticed the stolen envelope wherein the blackmail photos are.

The three were completely unaware that Nami was on a mission…

…a suicide mission.

Ray sighed looking at her old notebook once again, looking at the photos that held important memories to her. It’s somewhat lame for Ray to be in this pathetic state that she’s in…but she can’t help it since this is the only thing she could do. This is somehow, the only way she could cope with the loneliness that she’s feeling…

…by staring at photos.

The door suddenly opens as Sarukawa walked inside, frowning.

“Care to tell me now why you wanted to have a conference WITH Okuma Yuu?” He asked as he shut the door behind him. Ray slowly closed her notebook and stared at it, offering only silence to Sarukawa’s question.

“This isn’t related to your mysterious boyfriend is it?” He asked again, but like his previous question, he only received silence. He sighed and approached the diva, placing his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her through the mirror.

“I know something is going on. I can help you know.” Sarukawa offered. He had a feeling that Ray is in some kind of pinch nowadays ever since she broke up with Kai and suddenly had a new boyfriend which he believes is Okuma. But as usual, Ray still kept him in the dark with her new boyfriend. Sure that isn’t odd to him at all since Ray has always been secretive when it comes to her personal life. But what he found strange is that her new boyfriend COULD in fact be Okuma Yuu.

Just by remembering Ray’s bored eyes when she looked at Okuma’s picture awhile back when he first showed her Okuma’s picture, he instantly knew that Ray didn’t like him or wasn’t interested in him. It was so unlike when Ray first saw Persona in an indie event. Her eyes held a certain fascination as she stared at them performing for the first time. Her eyes especially glued to the short blonde member of the group. It was actually the first time he saw her like that. Like she was instantly drawn towards the blonde member.

Ray’s first impressions on both guys were totally opposite.

Ray was obviously annoyed at Okuma, her eyes full of disdain bore against his arrogant ones. Even nowadays, when he saw them talking in hushed voices, he could tell that Ray’s first impression to Okuma had indeed last. So he really found it strange that Ray and Okuma would instantly hook up after Ray and Kai’s break up.

Unless of course, Okuma had done something to his prized talent for her to break up with the blonde Persona member, which for him is highly possible. Well that or…

“No need. I can handle it myself.” Ray answered softly still keeping her eyes glued on her old notebook with a slight smile on her face. She’s somewhat thankful for the offer, but like what she said…she can handle it herself.

Well, not really by herself since there are people helping her and all. But Sarukawa definitely doesn’t need to know that especially knowing that one person is helping her.

Sarukawa stared at her for awhile until finally asked the one thing that have been plaguing his mind ever since the sudden break up.

“You’re not pregnant with Okuma’s child…are you?” He asked dreading the answer to his…uh…theory. It could be possible. Ray could have a drunken moment with Okuma Yuu and when Kai found out, he immediately broke off with the diva with anger and hurt in his eyes.

Or maybe he’s been watching too much soap operas.

Ray quickly looked at him through the mirror with a stunned look. Did he just say…?

He gulped and backed away when Ray turned her seat to face him, the stunned look was replaced by a murderous glare.

Uh-oh.

“Out.” Ray snarled as she pointed towards the door, obviously pissed off at Sarukawa’s question. The president of Monkey Pro smiled nervously at the diva.

“Or maybe it’s Kai’s child and he doesn’t want it and—“

“How dare you think that Kai would abandon me if ever he got me pregnant! He would never do that to me! Okuma would, but Kai wouldn’t! Plus, I’m not pregnant! I haven’t even reached second base with Kai before!” Ray growled in frustration with a slight blush on her face as she stood up, walking dangerously slow towards the backing manager. Kai would NEVER abandon her and their imaginary baby! Ever! Because Kai isn’t that cruel AND he isn’t even a real boy! Though, that didn’t seem to stop Ray from imagining her having Nami’s baby and them reaching second base, making her blush furiously as she glared at Sarukawa.

“I’m just worried about you and your career so—“

“GET OUT! NOW!” Ray yelled, cutting him off once again. He sighed defeatedly knowing that there’s nothing more he could say or do to ease the anger of the diva. Hearing the diva growl, he quickly made his way out of the room leaving the blushing diva who once again felt the familiar warm and fuzzy feeling that’s always present when it comes to Nami.

She sat down the couch, took a pillow and hugged it tightly.

“Damn you Sarukawa for planting that idea inside my head.” Ray pouted looking at the floor. Now the diva wants to have Nami’s baby AND for them to reach second base which she believes would never happen now since they’re not together anymore. Well, second base will come first before having Nami’s baby…but that’s not really the point is it?

“Nami-chan…” Ray sighed placing the pillow on her face, her face hot as ever. All she could do now is dream of her precious Nami-chan.

Outside, Sarukawa was grinning as he walked the hallway. Somehow that answers some of his questions, though it did cost him a friendly moment with the diva. Still, now he’s sure about three things. First, Ray really hates Okuma Yuu. That’s so obvious to him since the beginning anyway. But he’ll just add that to his note just in case. Second, Okuma Yuu might have done something to cause the sudden break up of Kai and Ray since the third realization is that…

…Ray is still madly in love with the blonde Persona member.

Somehow, that third realization is reason enough for him to believe that the diva will surely be okay. After all, that girl definitely has an evil side that people aren’t aware of. She would definitely make Okuma Yuu pay for whatever it is he did.

Okuma Yuu probably isn’t aware of the danger that he’s in now that he’s fighting against the diva.

Hinata, noting that their manager is in a safe distance as they follow him, decided to ask the three the question that she’s been tapping in Morse code. She can’t really do Morse code now that they’re walking and well…Mariko might attempt to kill her again.

The latter one seems to be a good enough reason to communicate normally to the three.

“So…you guys don’t find anything odd?” Hinata asked as she walked between Nami and Mariko, wrapping her arms around their shoulder. She frowned noticing the unbalance feeling what with Mariko being tall and Nami well…being short. She let go of the two and decided to go in between Asahi and Mariko, wrapping her arms on both of them instead. Nami, who was walking beside Mariko, narrowed her eyes at Hinata, knowing quite well why Hinata suddenly switched places. She decided to let it slide wondering what Hinata was talking about.

Hopefully it isn’t about the brown envelope she stole in Hinata’s bag.

“Well, I do find it odd that you’re near me right now when I almost killed you a little while ago.” Mariko raised her eyebrow remembering how she almost killed the girl earlier. That was only a couple of minutes ago; surely Hinata haven’t forgotten that what with her having a couple of red marks on her neck and arms. Thankfully for Hinata it wasn’t bleeding or anything.

“I always tend to forget and forget, especially when it comes to my coupling partner.” Hinata grinned at the tall girl who rolled her eyes and shook her head. Doesn’t Hinata know that coming onto Mariko isn’t working at all and that she’s only endangering herself by doing that?

Hinata wiggled her eyebrow and leaned closer to Mariko who quickly pushed her face away from hers, making the crazed girl let go of Asahi and Mariko’s shoulder. Clearly, Hinata doesn’t know or doesn’t care.

“So um…what’s the thing you found odd anyway?” Nami asked curiously. Hinata rubbed her face as she walked between the two tall girls.

“That our schedules suddenly cleared up and that the three of us are suddenly picked to witness Ray’s conference.” Hinata answered motioning at herself, Nami and Asahi. The three were supposed to do different things in the morning as Akb48 members. But then, Akimoto-sensei suddenly told them that their morning duties were postponed and that they were going to head to Tohto TV to witness the conference as Akb48 representatives.

Mariko volunteered to go as well since she really doesn’t have anything to do until the afternoon. Yuko and Yukarin wanted to go too, but couldn’t since Yuko was scheduled to shoot a dorama while Yukarin has to promote her first photo book in a couple of TV shows. Both were tempted to use the period excuse just to join the four, but Mariko talked them out of it since their duties seem pretty important.

Plus, she didn’t want the period excuse to be overused since the management will surely be skeptical about that excuse. She can’t play hooky whenever she wants to if it were to happen you know.

The four watch Yuko and Yukarin walk sadly towards the van. Well, you can’t really blame the two for wanting to come since it was somewhat their final showdown to save the heroine, the shining diva from the clutches of Dr. Yuu.

At least that’s what Hinata said to them, trying to make them jealous for not coming. That’s probably the main reason why the two looked like they were about to cry when they looked out the window of the van, waving sadly at the four.

They clearly wanted to save the world together with the four. But…it couldn’t be helped.

“Now that I think about it, it is odd.” Asahi agreed as she tilted her head slightly. It is strange since the conference had nothing to do with them as members of Akb48. Sure they were planning on giving out excuses just so they could go to Tohto TV for the conference, but then their schedules suddenly cleared up AND they were asked to go as Akb48 representatives. It was pretty suspicious alright.

Could it be a coincidence or…?

“Do you think Okuma planned it for you guys to be here?” Mariko asked frowning slightly.

“Well…yes and no.” Hinata smiled glancing at the tall girl who raised her eyebrow.

“Care to explain that?”

“Why of course, my lovely coupling par—“

“Just get to it!” Mariko growled while Asahi chuckled.

“It’s a no because me and Asahi are here. Okuma has no reason to invite both of us since he doesn’t know our alter ego. ” Hinata was somewhat certain that Okuma still hadn’t figured out that Riku and Kuu are also girls.

“If he did figure it out, then he would’ve included that when he and Ray were talking inside Ray’s dressing room that day we did our mission. Plus Okuma had never met Asahi before, so why would he invite her too?” Hinata added as she nods her head.

“And yes because…?” Mariko asked. Hinata was about to answer but Nami beat her to it.

“Yes, because I’m here. He clearly arranged it for me to be here just so I could witness the big confession.” Nami shrugged. Okuma wanted to tell to everyone…ESPECIALLY Nami that Ray is his. Surely he’d want to witness the little girl’s face crumble when they proclaim to the world about their ‘relationship.’ He was THAT kind of person.

“That’s right.” Hinata nodded smiling sadly at Nami who was looking at the floor as they walk the hallway.

“Well, you do have a point. But that’s just a theory. Everything you’ve said could easily fall down with a ‘what if’ question.” Asahi said, smiling slightly. Mariko turned to her, surprised.

“She’s right! A ‘what if’ question could easily erase everything you’ve said including me being an L!” Mariko pointed out with a look of realization and excitement that she’s slowly moving back to the straight road.

Clearly she didn’t want to go towards the road where the others seem to be walking on. The L road.

“Uh…I didn’t exactly say that in your defense.” Asahi sighed. Mariko obviously wasn’t listening to her as she was so happy to know that Hinata might be wrong about her being an L.

“Sure, but I could counter that with another ‘what if’ question you know.” Hinata shrugged.

“No countering is allowed!” Mariko growled. The three narrowed their eyes at Mariko who was glaring at Hinata. Mariko seems to be losing it just because her sexuality is at stake.

Well…she does have a reputation. She IS the great Mariko-sama and all.

“Anyway, we shouldn’t worry too much since we have our ultimate weapon!” Hinata beamed as she held out her bag, unaware that the envelope inside her bag is a fake one and that their ultimate weapon is in Nami’s possession.

Nami glanced at the three knowing that they’re going to have a fit later on when they find out about her suicide mission. But for her…it will be worth it. Sacrifices must be made after all.

The four continue to follow their manager, doing their usual bickering, as they head towards the place wherein the conference is going to take place. It wasn’t surprising when they were the first one to arrive. They stood by the entrance looking at some of the staff preparing for the big conference.

“Good. We’re early.” Their manager smiled slightly, not really liking the idea that they were early since that’ll just mean that they’re just going to wait. And from the looks of it, they’re going to wait for awhile.

Great.

“Since we’re early, can we go to the cafeteria and eat for awhile?” Hinata asked as she raised her hand. The three girls looked at her incredulously. Didn’t they just eat breakfast a little while ago?

“That’s actually a good idea. I need to recharge my PSP anyway.” He smiled at the girl as he held up his PSP. Hinata made her way to their manager wondering what he was playing as they walked towards the cafeteria. The three followed them as they watch the two chat about games, excitement evident in their voices.

“They actually look good together.” Mariko said as she looked at the two.

“I don’t think Hinata would change her coupling partner that easily. So you don’t have to worry or be jealous when she’s talking to other people.” Asahi chuckled, teasing the tall girl who glared at her. Unfortunately, Hinata heard the whole jealous part and quickly turned to Mariko.

“My coupling partner is jealous? Aww, MariKuuuuu—urk.“ Hinata said as she attempted to hug the tall girl only to be stopped by Mariko as she pushed her face away. Mariko quickly took hold of Asahi’s collar and pulled her towards her as she grits her teeth.

“Want me to kill you too?!” Mariko snarled at Asahi who shook her head laughing, seemingly unfazed by the girl’s threat. Somehow acting like they normally are eases the anxiousness that they were feeling earlier. But, it doesn’t seem to work to the one person that really needs to lighten up today.

Asahi stopped laughing as she turned to Nami who has her eyes on the floor, obviously thinking. Hinata and Mariko turned to look as well, finally noticing the lack of response from the small girl. Even their manager frowned slightly as he looked at the small girl.

“Nami…”

Nami slowly looked at the three who were looking at her worriedly. She stared at them for awhile until finally, she smiled knowing that it was time for her to do her solo mission.

“I think I need to be alone for awhile…to think.” She offered the three who frowned, not liking that their friend was once again in semi brooding mood. But it can’t be helped since whatever happens throughout the conference; it’ll be the deciding factor whether or not Ray and Nami end up happily together. Like what Asahi said earlier…

…everything might fall down with a ‘what if’ question.

Hinata and Asahi wanted to somehow console their friend only to be stopped by Mariko as she placed both her hand on their shoulder. The two turned to the tall girl wondering why she stopped them. Mariko ignored them as she looks at Nami.

“Clearly you’re not listening to me since I remember telling you not think too much.” Nami, remembering Mariko’s advice, scratched her head as she smiled nervously at the tall girl. If only Mariko knew about Nami’s Inner Mariko-sama, she’ll know that Nami pretty much listens to her all the time. Even if she doesn’t want to.

But she doesn’t need to tell Mariko about her inner self. The tall girl will probably ridicule her for it.

“But…I guess it can’t be helped since you are that kind of person. You’d probably go crazy if you don’t brood for awhile. Heck, you’d probably turn into someone like Hinata-sama here.” Mariko pointed at Hinata who beamed at her, thinking that what Mariko said was some sort of compliment.

“Thanks!”

Mariko opted to just roll her eyes than to explain to the girl that what she said wasn’t a compliment.

“So…go ahead and brood to your hearts content.” Mariko sighed as she waved Nami off. The latter gave her a genuine smile, thankful for Mariko’s permission.

“Thank you. I promise to catch up with you guys after my…uh…brooding session.” She promised as she turned and ran away from them, thinking that they might change their mind if she doesn’t scram.

“Wow, she must really be itching to brood huh?” Hinata said in amazement as she watched Nami run.

‘Maybe ‘brooding’ is Nami’s way of saying she wants to go to the restroom. She probably ate something bad. Since well, she immediately ran away as soon as Mariko allowed her to.’ Hinata thought as she rubs her invisible beard. Yes, that’s probably it.

“Shall we go now then? I think Kawachi-san is old enough to know when her brooding should stop.” Their manager said as he motioned the three to head towards the cafeteria since he’s been itching to play again. Just what the hell is their manager playing anyway?

“I agree. Nami’s been ‘brooding’ her whole life; surely she knows when to stop ‘brooding.’ Let’s just hope she locks the door and brought some perfume to cover the smell. I mean, it’ll be bad for the next user if it smells bad you know.” Hinata shrugged as she walked away. Their manager followed her as he frowned and shook his head, not really getting what she’s talking about.

“Is she implying…what I think she’s implying?” Mariko asked as she looked at Hinata’s retreating form with disgust.

“I think so.” Asahi answered with a pained smile. Looks like Hinata once again misunderstood or gave another new meaning to what Nami wanted to do. That’s typically like Hinata. Even though they should really get use to Hinata’s crazy mind, the thing is, they still can’t fully grasp the idea of Hinata having a genius side in her which is the one responsible for the epic mission they did two days ago. They could conclude though, that Hinata is really full of surprises.

Sighing, Mariko glanced at Asahi and noticed that her attention was now turned to where Nami disappeared into. She’s clearly worried for the little, brooding girl.

“It’s okay. She clearly needs it.” Mariko said softly as she placed a hand on Asahi’s shoulder, trying to somehow comfort the girl.

“I know. But somehow…I have a bad feeling about that brooding of hers.” Asahi said just as softly.

Both girls now looked at the hallway, a look of worry etched in their faces.

Nami’s POV

This is it huh?

‘Looks like it.’ Inner Mariko-sama nodded.

Everything will be alright…right?

‘Having doubts now?’

I just…want everything to be alright. I want to be sure that this is the right thing to do.

‘Then you are having doubts.’

Maybe. I don’t know.

‘You shouldn’t have any doubts…if it’s for them. That’s so unlike you.’ Inner Mariko-sama smiled slightly. I couldn’t help but smile as I stare at the closed door as she subtly reminds of who I am. Inner Mariko-sama is right. I shouldn’t have doubts when I’m doing this for them. It’s their happiness on the line and well, I should defend and protect their happiness. Because…

… their happiness is more important than mine…right?

I was actually waiting for a response from Inner Mariko-sama to say that I’m right. But it seems that she has doubts of her own.

Inner Mariko-sama…?

‘Just go inside Nami. I’ll back you up.’ She sighed as she smiled slightly. There seems to be twinge of sadness in her voice though and I know she’s worried about me. Still it can’t be helped. It’s their happiness versus mine.

And well…I choose theirs.

I took a deep breath gathering courage as I held up my fist preparing to knock. I gave three knocks and gulped when I heard someone say ‘come in.’ I felt my heart pound as I slowly opened the door and looked at the person inside.

Okuma Yuu grinned when he saw me.

‘Just think of how fun it’ll feel when you wipe that stuck up grin on his face.’ Inner Mariko-sama grinned evilly. A bit cruel…but she has a point. And what an awesome point Inner Mariko-sama had given.

“You came! I honestly didn’t think that talking to your producer would work!” He smirked as he stood up. I frowned and clenched my jaw feeling the nervousness I felt slowly fade and turn into anger.

“Aww c’mon! Don’t look like that. You should be flattered that I invited you since well…the party won’t be complete without you here.” He grinned smugly as he looked at me. I stand rooted to the spot as I’m trying to restrain myself from lunging at him just so he could feel my fist connect to his face.

Ah, how I long for something bad to happen to him.

‘I think majority of us also wants that.’ Inner Mariko-sama shrugged. How true.

“So? To what do I owe this pleasure?” He asked as he sat down the couch looking at me amused.

“Did you come here to beg for me not to reveal your secret?” He crossed his legs, leaned forward and rests his chin on his hand while his elbow rests on his knees.

“Or to beg for me to stop playing with your honey?” His arrogance is at its top peak when he asked that, his eyes challenging mine. The way he said that…it felt like it has a double meaning to it. I clenched my fist tight feeling dreadful that he might’ve…touched Ray. The jealous side of me kept on uttering the word ‘mine’ over and over again. I didn’t want his stench on Ray knowing deep inside my heart that she’s mine.

She’s still mine…even though she stopped being mine a couple of days ago. Does that even make sense?

‘Only in your mind.’ Inner Mariko-sama sighed. Eh. That’s good enough for me.

“So? Which is it?” He smirked probably because he can see the jealousy in my eyes. I stared at him for awhile, somewhat preserving this arrogant image of his. Because I know the instant I show him our ultimate weapon, that arrogant face of his would be gone in an instant.

“Both.” I said firmly as I pulled out the brown envelope containing the blackmail pictures and video from my bag. I held it up for him to see.

“Or else, this leaks out.” I threw it at the coffee table. His look of arrogance was indeed gone to be replaced by confusion. He slowly took the envelope and pulled out the photos. His eyes went wide as he stared at them. That’s Kodak moment right there since this is actually the first time you’d see Okuma Yuu…

…looking like he got the shock of his life.

“Nami sure is taking her time ‘brooding.’” Hinata mumbled with a fork inside her mouth. She pulled it out beaming at the piece of pie in front of her. The pie is GOOD.

“Stop saying ‘brooding’ like it has another meaning besides…well…brooding.” Mariko said as she peeked over her magazine.

“What’s wrong with ‘brooding’? I ‘brood’ all the time. You do too. Heck, all people are required to ‘brood’ or else they’ll die or something.” Hinata said as she pointed the fork at Mariko who slammed her magazine down, frowning at the girl.

“I know that! But the ‘brooding’ you’re saying is different from the ‘brooding’ Nami is doing.” Mariko explained and from the looks of it, Hinata finally gets what she’s trying to say.

“Are you telling me that Nami ‘broods’ standing up?!” Hinata looked amazed as she asked Mariko the absurd question that somehow left Mariko totally speechless.

Or not.

She stared at Hinata for awhile who was seriously waiting for her response. Looks like Hinata didn’t get it at all. Is she…for real?

“Yes, Nami ‘broods’ standing up. You should see her do it sometime. It really is amazing.” Mariko said in a monotonous voice, her eyes narrowed as she looks at the other girl.

“Wow. You know, I never wanted anyone to see me ‘brood’…but Nami showed you how she ‘broods’ while standing up?! That’s…amazing. A bit gross, but amazing! She should enter a talent show or something.” Hinata nodded still looking amazed at what she found out. Mariko stared at her for awhile until finally held up her magazine again to read, blocking Hinata from her view.

“Just eat your damn pie and don’t ever talk to me until you fix that messed up head of yours.” She grumbled knowing quite well that fixing Hinata’s head is never going to happen. But maybe she should fix it herself.

‘Maybe I should whack her head until she has amnesia.’ Mariko thought as she remembers Yukarin’s suggestion back when they were thinking on what to do to Okuma Yuu. For Mariko, doing that to Hinata sounded so good right now.

Hinata shrugged, not really getting why Mariko seemed angry at her again. She was just asking questions. It’s probably her time of the month again. Yes, that’s probably it.

She broke off another piece of her pie using her fork and speared it. She held it up and was about to eat it when she noticed Asahi looking like she’s in deep thought about something as she stares at the table. Hinata thought that Asahi wanted some of her pie, so she offered the piece to her friend.

“Do you want some, Asahi-chan?” She said as she held up the piece to Asahi who was surprised at the offer.

“Oh. Uh…no thanks.” Asahi smiled slightly as she declined the offer. Mariko glanced at her.

“Still worried about Nami?”

Asahi sighed and rests her chin on her hand.

“Yeah. I just…have this weird feeling that she’s going to do something stupid.”

“As long as it’s not ‘Hinata stupid’…then she should be fine.” Mariko said as she went back to reading, ignoring the protest that came from Hinata. That didn’t seem to ease the uneasiness that Asahi is feeling. She turned to Hinata who was glaring at Mariko with a fork inside her mouth.

“That reminds me; shouldn’t we go and kick some Okuma butt?”

“But…Nami is still ‘brooding.’” Hinata said as she pouts. Mariko rolled her eyes as she heard Hinata use the word ‘brood’ again. Asahi has a point, but they can’t really go and defeat Okuma Yuu without Nami. It just…would be wrong for the three.

“Can I see the blackmail photos you have?”

“Oh, so you finally want to see my work of art eh?” Hinata said as she grinned and wiggled her eyebrow at Asahi. The thing is, no one, besides Nami and Hinata, looked at the blackmail photos. They didn’t want to see the photos nor even want to hold it. At least that’s what Mariko said. Even if Nami assured them that the pictures weren’t that perverted, the group still didn’t want to see them. Well she could somehow understand why Asahi is hesitant since that is her ex-boyfriend and all. But the others?

Hmm. Perhaps they didn’t want Jiro to feel bad or horrible or humiliated or degraded or…well you get the point…since the guy pretty much bawled his eyes out that night as he cried on Asahi’s shoulder. Yuko, who was always on the jealous side when it comes to Asahi’s past lovers and such, even comforted the guy, patting his back as he cries muttering how he feels violated and all. Hinata was the only one who doesn’t seem to be affected by the wailing Jiro as she continues to eat her ice cream with a proud look on her face.

Poor…poor…POOR Jiro.

“Well…uh…kinda. I just want to make sure that you really have it.” Maybe seeing the photos would make the uneasiness disappear. Although, there is a possibility that she might not look at Jiro the same way before. But…that’s a possibility that she’s willing to take since to Asahi’s eyes, Jiro is still the same regardless of whatever it is he does. Her respect meter of him just won’t come up…ever.

That’s probably the same with everyone else.

“But I did bring it. See?” Hinata pulled out the brown envelope inside her bag and held it up to the two. But…now that she thinks about it, it felt weird in her hands. Frowning, Hinata opened the envelope and pulled out what was supposed to be pictures and a cd inside…instead of a bundle of papers!

Her eyes went wide.

“It’s…it’s gone! The photos and the video! B-but I swear I brought it earlier! Wh-what the?!”

Mariko slammed her magazine on the table as she stood up together with Asahi. Both exclaiming;

“Nami!”

“N-Nami-chan…did this?” Hinata asked, frowning.

“She’s probably going to Okuma Yuu on her own. We’ve got to find her…fast!” Mariko said to the two. Asahi nodded in agreement while Hinata stood up still frowning. The tall girl quickly took her bag and walked out of the cafeteria to look for the small girl knowing that the two will also follow her. Asahi sighed and quickly followed her while Hinata stood for awhile staring at them in shock.

Nami…took the photos…?

“Hmm? Where are you three going?” Their manager asked as he walked closer to Hinata as he carries a tray of food for him and for the other two.

“Oh, uh…we’ll just head to the restroom and uh…freshen up.” Hinata lied as she took her bag. She turned to their manager and noticed that he bought a cake for Asahi and Mariko. 

“Oh, Mariko and Asahi wanted me to have that…so uh…maybe you could ask someone to wrap it up for me to take later on?” She pointed at the cake and gave their manager a pleading look.

“S-sure.”

“Great! We’ll meet you back at the conference!” With that, Hinata waved and quickly ran out of the cafeteria leaving their manager who just looked at her confused.

Just why do girls always go to the restroom in groups?

Nami’s POV

I sigh, slumping slightly as I walk the empty hallway of Tohto TV. The confidence I had earlier when I talked to Okuma Yuu, slowly drips out of me with every steps I make. Soon, I bet I’d feel…empty or maybe drained when I reach where the others are.

“What?! Where is he?!”

Or not.

Hearing the familiar bitchy tone made me stop walking, my heart once again pounding. But it wasn’t out of nervousness, especially now that the bitchy girl is looking back at me with a stunned look on her face.

Why is it that I always bump into her whenever I’m here at Tohto TV? Just how small is this building anyway?!

“I already sent a staff member to look for him and…uh…Ray? Are you listening?” Sarukawa-shachou frowned slightly as he noticed the far away look Ray has. He slowly turned to where Ray is looking…and well…he found me.

“Hmm? Who’s that?”

Somehow, hearing that brought me back to reality. I smiled politely and gave them a small bow. I stood up straight and looked back at them when I hear footsteps heading towards me, Sarukawa-shachou’s walking as he grinned at me. I had the urge to raise my eyebrow at him wondering why he’s grinning at me.

“You’re from Akimoto-san’s group. The one who’s a big fan of Ray and the one who fainted a couple of days ago, right?” He said as he stopped in front of me.

“Uh…H-hai.” I replied giving him an uneasy smile. Why did Sarukawa-shachou have to remember those embarrassing things? Being remembered as a girl from Akimoto-sensei’s group is just fine you know.

“You scared us all when you fainted you know.”

“Oh…uh…” Just what do you say to that anyway? Do I apologize or thank him or something? Was he scared for me also? Was…she…?

Somehow, all thoughts of that disappeared when I hear the sound of high heels clanking against the floor as Ray walks towards us. We stared at each other when she stopped beside Sarukawa-shachou.

She didn’t look happy to see me.

“Even Ray was devastated and came running towards you when you fainted.” He added. I quickly looked at him, surprised at what he said. Ray was…

“R-Really?” I asked hesitantly, my heart pounding as I anticipate his answer. I glanced at Ray and found her blushing slightly as she frowns at Sarukawa-shachou, obviously embarrassed and not pleased about Sarukawa-shachou’s sudden revelation. I wanted to grin right there and then…but I restrained it…since it’s a bit useless to feel giddy now.

Not when I…

“Yeah. It goes to show that Ray truly value her fans you know. So you should be a good fan and always root for Ray, okay?” He said as he pats my head. Why does it feel like he’s treating me like a little kid here?

Ray cleared her throat as she pushed Sarukawa-shachou slightly, her face still a bit pinkish.

“Just go and find Yuu so that the conference could start. I have something to discuss with Na—I mean with Kawachi-san here.”

“Discuss what?”

“None of your business.” Ray scowled making Sarukawa-shachou frown. I couldn’t help but smile nervously as I watch them stare at each other for awhile. This is a bit…awkward, even if it’s a familiar scene for me now.

Finally, Sarukawa-shachou sighed defeatedly.

“Fine. Discuss whatever you want. Declare whatever you want. Do whatever you want. I’m just your manager responsible for you being the top diva. Yeah, you don’t need to thank me or respect me for that. A simple brush off and insult would be fine.” He flailed his arms as he walked away, wallowing in self pity. I turned to him as he walked with his head down and his shoulders slumped.

“You know, you should really try to be nice to him.” I said still looking at Sarukawa-shachou. I feel bad for him. He kinda reminds me of Jiro. Only Jiro seems to have more bad luck than him. That doesn’t change the fact that I still feel bad for him though.

Ray’s only response is a huff. Hearing that makes me wonder if she has a bad blood on Sarukawa-shachou for her to treat him like that. Maybe Sarukawa-shachou did something to anger the diva.

Most probably.

I turned to her and found her frowning at me, looking like she’s bothered that I’m here as her arms are crossed to her chest.

“Why are you here?” Even the tone of her voice tells that she really doesn’t like to see me here. What’s wrong with me being here anyway? Doesn’t she want me to witness her, proclaim her undying love to Okuma Yuu? Doesn’t she want me to see her face when Okuma Yuu doesn’t show up?

Coz that would be epic to see.

“Why else? Work.” I shrugged nonchalantly. That’s not a complete lie since we are here as Akb48 representatives, though I still don’t get why Akimoto-sensei would send Akb48 representatives. I mean is Ray some kind of a queen or something that Akb48 needs to send out representatives?

“Oh.” Is her short and somewhat disappointed reply as she looks at the floor. Was she disappointed that I came here because of work?

Nah, maybe I’m just imagining it.

Both of us were unable to say anything as silence surrounds us, our eyes never meeting the other. When I think about it, this is the first time we’ve talked to each other since the whole…uh…break up. The monkey suit doesn’t count since she has no idea that that was me. So yeah, this is the first time. To others, this might be an awkward scene. But somehow, for me, it was so comfortable that all I care about is that she’s near me. I just hope that it’s the same with her.

Though I don’t think it’ll do any good if ever she feels the same way…

“I guess…I should go now.” She said softly making me turn to look back at her. Her eyes slowly made its way to mine, looking at me like she’s expecting me to say something...anything. But the thing is…I don’t know what to say to her. So I just stood there, staring at her.

“It’s nice to see you again, Nami. Don’t skip breakfast and…please just…take care of yourself okay?” She smiled gently, her eyes held that familiar warmness in them. It warms me to see those eyes of hers that I love seeing…

…and well…I silently curse her for showing them again.

She nodded her head and was about to go when I suddenly held her arm, stopping her. She looked a bit surprised at my sudden action.

“How’d you know I skipped breakfast?” I asked frowning. I know I should just…let it go…but I can’t help it. No one besides our manager, Acchan and the black ops…aka Team Miichan…know the reason on why I suddenly fainted. So how’d she…know…?

She seems taken aback by my question and from the looks of it, she didn’t mean to let that slip.

“I…I heard it from Sarukawa-shachou. I think he got it from your manager or…something.” She reasoned as she looked at the side. I don’t buy it and that’s because she can’t seem to look me in the eye when she said that.

“Liar.” I sigh as I look at the floor.

“What do you want me to say?” She asks softly. My heart wants her to say that she was worried about me and that she went to the infirmary to check up on me. But my brain doesn’t want her to say anything.

This is the typical ‘Heart vs Brain’ situation I guess.

And I’m really torn between the two.

“…beg for me to stop playing with your honey?”

I tighten my hold on her arm as I remember Okuma’s words. Damn it. Why did I have to remember that jerk’s words?!

“Nami…?” She must’ve felt the sudden change. I can feel the anger inside me as I remember jerk face.

And I can’t help but ask her about it…just for the sake of my sanity.

“Did you have…an intimate relationship with…Okuma Yuu…?” I asked hesitantly still with my eyes on the floor, somehow dreading her answer. Since this is…probably the last time I’m going to talk to her then…I need to know.

No harm in asking…right?

“Wh-what? No!” She answered and I know she’s looking at me, probably wondering where I got that idea from. I couldn’t help but sigh in relief at her answer. You can’t blame me for asking that since Okuma planted that idea inside my head earlier. And well, it’s a good thing he didn’t touch Ray.

If he did…I swear I’d kill him.

“You sound like you’d be jealous if it were true.” She said softly, sounding…a bit hopeful perhaps. This time, I swear I didn’t imagine that. I turned to look at her and found her looking at the floor with a soft smile on her face.

I know I shouldn’t since my brain is telling me to just drop it, but I couldn’t help but answer her silent question.

Will I be jealous if it were true?

“Of course I would.” I answered her softly. She looked stunned as her eyes looked at mine. We stared at each other, completely aware of the similarities of what was said a couple of days ago at her dressing room and our conversation today. It feels like we’re breaking up again…

…which is somewhat…true.

I think she feels it too as she looks at me sadly. I slid my hand that was holding her arm down and held her hand. I squeezed it, feeling the familiar softness of her hand.

I smiled sadly as I looked at our hands, intertwined.

“Nami…I…” She trailed making me look back at her. Somehow, I can read her eyes telling me the same thing that my brain constantly tells me.

We can’t be together.

“Nami-chan!”

Both of us froze when we heard the familiar voice of…Hinata. We both turned and there they are…all three of them looking at us.

Ep. Not good.

“And Ray…” Mariko growled as she narrowed her eyes at Ray who jumped slightly out of fear. Well I can’t blame her for being scared since it is Mariko-sama. She really shouldn’t have cut her connection to her especially since Mariko-sama is her best friend AND it’s Mariko-sama.

That’s definitely a bad move on Ray.

“M-M-Mari-chan…” Ray stammered squeezing my hand painfully. I groaned and wiggle my hand out of hers. Her grip really is painful. She let go of my hand when Mariko-sama took a step towards us.

“Uh…easy now Mari-chan. You’ll get wrinkles if you…uh…don’t calm down.” She smiled nervously trying to tame the pissed looking Mariko-sama who was walking dangerously slow.

I took pity on Ray, so I gave her a very useful advice in a situation like this.

“If I were you…I’d just run.”

“But…the diva doesn’t run.” She pouted as she looks at me.

“Then the diva should learn.” I smiled at her painfully. She pouted at me for awhile then turned to Mariko who was getting nearer, slowly gaining speed. She yelped and immediately ran away as Mariko-sama ran after her.

“Come back here!” Mariko-sama yelled but surprisingly stopped running when she was near me. She stared at the running diva for awhile until finally turned to look at me, glaring.

Definitely not good.

A loud thud could be heard in a hallway as Mariko pushed the defenseless Nami against the wall, her hands gripping the collar of the small girl. Nami flinched from the impact, surprised at the taller girls’ action.

“On second thought…I think I’ll just get mad at you instead.” Mariko grinned evilly at Nami who gulped out of fear. Hinata and Asahi made their way towards the two.

“Mariko, let go of Nami-chan!” Hinata said as she pushed the taller girl away, making her let go of the small girl. Mariko looked at Hinata incredulously. Why was Hinata trying to stop her? Shouldn’t she be mad at Nami too?

Her silent questions were soon answered as Hinata surprised the three as she herself took hold of Nami’s collar and slammed her again against the wall.

“She’s mine.” She glared at a surprised Nami. Mariko narrowed her eyes.

So that’s why Hinata wanted Mariko to let go, huh.

“What the hell Nami-chan?! You stole the photos?! I thought you were just ‘brooding’! Why?!” Hinata growled. Mariko and Asahi stared at Hinata as she grits her teeth. Hinata…was seriously mad. Much like when she was mad at Mariko when she almost kissed Okuma Yuu. Or maybe…it’s a lot worse than when she got mad at Mariko.

Nami stared at Hinata’s angry eyes. She didn’t mean to betray her friends, but she really didn’t have any other choice.

“You, of all people, should know why I did that Hinata…since…well…you also did the same for Katsuyuki-san and Jiro.” She sighed and smiled sadly at Hinata.

Hearing Nami’s answer somehow stunned the angry girl, but she didn’t show it. She just tightened her grip on Nami’s collar understanding what the small girl was talking about. Back then, Hinata protected Katsuyuki by not fully involving him in their mission. As for Jiro…well…she did protect him too. So somehow, Nami is also doing the same for them.

She was trying to protect them.

“But you shouldn’t have! We’re in this together! We’re a team!” Hinata cried as tears forms in her eyes. They were supposed to blackmail Okuma together! The four of them knew the risk but still decided to go through with it because…they want to save Ray, the world and most importantly, they want to see Nami happy. So for Nami to go through it alone…was just stupid.

They wouldn’t get to see Nami happy if she…

Nami slowly reached for Hinata’s hand that was gripping her shirt and squeezed it.

“We are. We accomplished our mission as a team. But the thing is…I didn’t want our dreams to end together. Not when I could do something about it.” She replied softly. Somehow, Nami thought of a possibility that they could all lose their job as an idol if the blackmail leaks out. Once Okuma see Nami together with Hinata, Asahi and Mariko, there’s a possibility that he’ll tell the world that Akb48 members are blackmailing him. It could ruin their career as idols. The Akb48 management would definitely fire them. And well, Nami didn’t want that. She didn’t want her friends to lose their dreams. She didn’t want to drag them down. So she decided to make the ultimate sacrifice of blackmailing Okuma alone.

Since…for her, she was the one who started this all when she dressed up as Kai and confronted Okuma.

Mariko, who was frowning the whole time not really understanding what the two were talking about, was stunned at Nami’s answer. Now it’s clear to her WHY Nami stole the photos and what it is she’s trying to do. But the thing is, she doesn’t know what she should feel about it…which is somewhat the same with Asahi who was frowning slightly.

“But…YOU could lose your dream...” Hinata’s voice cracked slightly, not letting the tears in her eyes fall. She knew how important being an idol is to Nami. It’s her dream to be an idol. Back then, Nami failed in a lot of auditions but somehow that didn’t stop her from hoping that she could still be an idol one day. When the chance of being an idol was handed to her, she didn’t hesitate on becoming one even if they were to dress up as a male idol. When Persona got disbanded, she worked part time jobs and still auditioned hoping that she would be an idol without hiding her true self. She joined Akb48 wherein she worked her ass off and became the Team A captain.

The three of them did all of those…Nami did all of those…and for her to suddenly lose it…just like that?! It just…wasn’t right. It wasn’t right for Hinata.

Noticing that Hinata somewhat loosened her hold on her collar, Nami removed them and wrapped her arms around Hinata’s waist, pulling her to her. She caressed the girl’s head, smiling slightly as the girl silently cries on her shoulder, her arms wrapped around the smaller girl.

“And that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to take because…you guys are so important to me.”

“Well…that’s stupid.” Hinata whimpered softly, holding Nami tight. Nami chuckled. Even if it is stupid…it still felt like it was the right thing to do.

Asahi, who was also feeling the same as Hinata, looked at the floor feeling her eyes tear up. She’s…a little bit angry at Nami for doing something as sacrificing her dream for them. Though, when she thinks about it, if she were in Nami’s position…she’d probably do the same thing. Hinata would also, in a heartbeat.

So maybe…Nami’s not the only one who’s stupid.

Nami, noticing the sad look Asahi has, reached out and pulled the girl towards them, surprising Asahi to be included in the hug.

“Hey, I wanna hug you too.” Nami smiled softly at Asahi as she wrapped her arm around Asahi’s shoulder. Hinata, without looking, wrapped her arms around Asahi’s waist, still keeping her head on Nami’s shoulder. Asahi let out a soft whimper as she rests her head on Hinata’s shoulder, crying softly.

The three stayed like that for awhile, wrapped together. It made them recall the hardships they faced back then. From being strangers trying to attain their dream, to being friends trying to escape the yakuza that was pursuing them. It was truly a one hell of a ride, but it was a ride that made them realize that together, they are strong. They can get through any trials or challenges as long as they’re together.

So…they can surpass this trial together…right?

Hinata, knowing that Mariko is just standing and staring at them, tried to reach for her with her other hand just so she could let her join the hug as well. But it seems like she can’t reach Mariko. She turned her head from Nami’s shoulder and frowned when she saw Mariko with her arms crossed, staring at them with her eyes narrowed.

“There is no way I’m going to join your stupid hug fest.” Three pair of eyes turned to look at her, wondering why Mariko still seemed…confident.

“I don’t know why you guys have this whole drama thing going on...” Mariko trailed as she looked at the three like they were weird.

Well to her they are weird. They’ve been weird to her since…the beginning. But again, not the point.

“…since well…the battle isn’t over yet.” She added as she grinned. They stared at the great Mariko-sama looking confident as ever. Somehow, seeing the great Mariko-sama like this, brings them hope that maybe…it really isn’t over yet. Mariko’s grin was contagious, that’s why they can’t help but grin back at the taller girl.

Well except for Hinata who just wailed as she hugged Mariko.

“Marikuu…” She whimpered as she wrapped her arms around the taller girl’s waist. She placed her head against Mariko’s chest making the tall girl uncomfortable. Mariko could push the girl away, but she took pity as Hinata is crying. She could feel some of Hinata’s tears fall down her shirt.

“S-stop crying already.” She sighs as she hesitantly pats the other girl’s head. She’s really not used to all the mushyness…especially with Hinata since well…the whole ‘HiMari’ thing came up. But…maybe she could play nice just this once.

The two spectators were trying to contain themselves from laughing or grinning too much. Nami stared at the two, her lips twitching as she smiles. Asahi covered her mouth trying not to show that she was chuckling.

Well you can’t blame them since Mariko is finally letting Hinata have her moment with her. Plus, this is like…a great teasing moment to make fun of Mariko and their imaginary ‘HiMari’ coupling.

Hinata leaned away slightly as she wiped away the tears. She looked up at Mariko, pouting. Tears once again forms in her eyes as they stared at each other. Nami and Asahi’s eyes were glued at the two, anticipating if perhaps, Hinata might confess that she secretly likes Mariko.

The suspense is killing the two.

“Ne, Mariko…” Hinata said softly.

“Hmm?”

“Why don’t you have breasts? Are you really a woman?”

Nami face palmed herself while Asahi smiled nervously at the two who seemed frozen, staring at each other. So much for the suspense killing them. It’s more like Hinata trying to kill herself.

Hinata sure likes to endanger herself, huh?

“You’ve got three seconds to move away from me before I knee you on the stomach.” Mariko threatened making Hinata let go of her and hid behind Nami.

“Nice going Einstein.” Nami sighed and shook her head.

“Seriously, it’s like hugging a tree or something.” Hinata whispered loudly at the two. The three jumped slightly as Mariko took a step towards them, glaring.

“L-let’s just calm down and g-get back to the topic now. We need to figure out what we should do.” Asahi smiled nervously trying to avert the murder intentions that Mariko has. Thankfully, it worked as Mariko calmed herself and crossed her arms to her chest.

“You showed him the photos right? So how did it go?” Mariko asked Nami. Asahi and Hinata looked at Nami wondering as well.

With three pair of eyes glued at her, Nami scratched her head nervously.

“Well…”

Flashback

Okuma stared at the photos Nami threw at him. His eyes wide with each photo as he turn and looked at them. He can’t tell who the other man is as his face is blurred. But from what he can tell despite the blurriness, the man is blonde. He knows a lot of blonde guys…so who is this man? And when did Nami…?

He continues to look at the photos, trying to figure out its authenticity. It seemed real as it is him in the pictures. But he wonders how Nami could have taken a hold of such indecent pictures. 

‘Could it be when…I got drunk…?’ Okuma wonders. Well, in almost all the pictures, he has his eyes closed like he was drained from all the activities that he did with the mysterious blonde. And the blonde seems to be the one taking their pictures of both of them.

So yes, this could have been taken when he got drunk.

But, the owner of the restaurant said that he just slept the whole night in his couch. Even Katsuyuki can attest to that since he was the one who picked up Okuma from the old man in the morning. He told Okuma that he called him and the owner was the one who picked up his phone. The owner told him that Okuma got so drunk that he passed out. Unfortunately, Katsuyuki couldn’t pick him up at that time since he was still stuck at work. So the two decided to just let Okuma stay the night at the old man’s restaurant.

Then…could it be that Katsuyuki and the restaurant owner…was working with Nami…?

Okuma gulped when he looked at a couple of pictures wherein the blonde guy seems to be going down on him while he was sitting at a chair. He can’t tell if he was awake or not as his back was somewhat facing the camera. The camera looked like it was placed in a table or something.

This is bad. Really bad.

These photos, along with the CD that he has yet to see what is inside…since it’s probably worse than the photos combined…will probably be his major downfall. And what a downfall it will be if this leaks out. He will surely get fired. He will lose his job! His reputation! Everything!

Well maybe not everything as he will probably get hired to do gay porn or something but that’s not the point really.

“I don’t think you’ll want to watch the CD since…it gets nasty.” Nami pointed out as she noticed Okuma nervously eyeing the CD on the table. Well, it’s not THAT nasty since Hinata just made it look like an after sex scene wherein Jiro is trying to show a naked sleeping Okuma. The nasty part is probably what Jiro is saying as he tapped the whole thing.

Well that and he was also naked.

Somehow thinking about it made Nami lose all the respect she has left when it comes to Jiro since it really felt like Jiro had sex with Okuma. The gay part didn’t bother them…it’s just the thought of HIM having SEX with Okuma that was disturbing. That’s probably the main reason why Asahi and the others didn’t want to watch it. Thinking about it, Hinata was right to stop Mariko from kissing Okuma. Since the others might probably look at her as the girl who kissed Okuma Yuu.

Which for them is like…ewww.

Nami has to admit though that the video was quite believable as Okuma would mumble out and even snuggle against Jiro. It really looked like a typical after sex scandal video. No one would notice or even believe that it was all scripted. Heck, even Nami couldn’t believe it. It was amazing really.

Hinata IS amazing to have thought about it.

What Nami liked in Hinata’s masterpiece is that she protected Jiro’s identity as she blurred his face in the video. You can tell that she really thought about the consequences if ever the video would be leaked to the public. Hinata knew the risks involved, that’s why she did everything to protect everyone who was involved in the mission.

If Hinata knew the risks…no in fact, Nami is sure everyone knew the risk. So then…surely they’ll understand why Nami has to do this alone…right?

“I…can’t believe you did this.” Okuma said still looking at the photos, still in shock. Nami could see that his grip on the photos had tightened. It looks like it’s finally over for Okuma.

“I had to…” Nami sighed and looked at the floor.

For her.

“You do know that I can just blurt out your secret the moment I stepped out of this room right?” Okuma threatened as he glanced at Nami who nodded.

“And you know that I can do the same, right?” She threatened back as she turned to look at Okuma, accepting his challenge. She knew the risks, that’s why she’s still standing tall, keeping her stare at Okuma. She won’t back down. Ever. Even if she lose her dreams, she’ll still keep standing.

She’ll see that this is truly is the end for Dr. Yuu.

Okuma glared at Nami, not liking the determined look the small girl is giving him. It looks like the girl is determined to lose everything just so Okuma would stop pestering Ray.

Is…this girl for real?

“If you say anything or I learn that you’re still harassing Ray, expect that your face together with that man will be on every newspaper in Japan.” Nami threatened. She can’t help but say sorry to Jiro in her mind if ever the photo and video would leak out. Jiro would most definitely be devastated.

But…maybe she could worry about that later on.

Nami turned towards the door to leave when she remembered something.

“Oh and you can keep that as a souvenir. I’ve got a plenty of copies of that anyway.” She added as she waved off. She walked towards the door and took hold of the doorknob. She was about to turn it when she heard Okuma’s voice.

“Guess you showed me huh?”

Nami glanced at him.

“That there’s love in this business.” Okuma grinned slightly, remembering when she told Nami the opposite. Nami just stared at him for awhile with a blank face. Deciding that it’s better if she doesn’t say anything, she opened the door and walked out, hoping that that’ll be the last she’ll see of Okuma.

End of Flashback

“And…that’s it.” Nami sighed remembering the events earlier. Though she looked calm when she blackmailed Okuma, inside she was panicky. She can’t help but be thankful for her Inner Mariko-sama because her insults seem to bring her back to being calm at that time.

And no…she’s not an M.

“So…based on your story, it might be possible that Okuma might not show up in the conference. I mean, what good will it do for him to be there right?” Mariko shrugged. If Okuma got scared of the photos, surely he won’t think about proclaiming that he’s Ray’s mysterious boyfriend…right?

“I guess.” Nami frowned at the floor. She has her doubts and it won’t disappear until the day is over, since it is Okuma that they’re fighting. He might have something up his sleeves. And well, it’s making her nervous.

“Well…there’s only one way to find out right?” Asahi smiled slightly.

“I guess we should get going and see for ourselves then.” Mariko sighed and ushered the three to get moving. Their manager will have a fit if they’re late anyway.

The four made their way towards the conference in silence. All were in their own worlds thinking about what Okuma would do. Well, Nami and Asahi are thinking about Okuma while Mariko and Hinata were frowning thinking of a certain diva. They found it odd that Ray doesn’t seem to be doing anything to solve the problem, especially when they know that…

…it’s so unlike the diva to just stand and nothing.

Nami’s POV

“I was about to call you guys!” Our manager sighed as he greeted us, closing his phone.

“We waited for Nami to finish up her ‘brooding’ and we decided to help her hide the evidence.” Hinata explained as she beamed at our manager who raised his eyebrow. I couldn’t help but raise my eyebrow as well, confused.

Since when does brooding leave evidence?

“Well…uh…that’s good to know.” Our manager replied and walked inside, scratching his head with us following him. Hinata turned to me while walking and gave me a thumbs up, grinning. Mariko-sama rolled her eyes while Asahi smiled painfully.

Eh? Am I missing something??

Deciding to ignore Hinata’s insanity, I looked around the room and found a lot of reporters readying their cameras. It really felt like some big shot royalty is coming out to say something what with the many reporters fussing around. I’m still amazed that Ray has this much impact in the industry. I know I shouldn’t be surprised since she is the top selling diva of Japan, but I can’t help but think if this is the same Ray that I know.

The same Ray that I…

“Wow, this is actually my first time being in a conference. This is pretty cool and exciting.” Hinata said as she smiled excitedly.

“Un. It’s amazing. Ray is amazing.” Asahi beamed looking excited as well.

“Yeah.” I sighed smiling, feeling a bit proud for Ray.

“I wonder what’s this conference is about. I mean, just what is it that Ray is going to reveal?” Hinata nudged me making me narrow my eyes. It looks like Hinata lose her sanity from the fangirling she’s doing. Though if I think about it, I think she lost it since she watched that loli porn.

Curse those loli porn makers.

“Just sit down dummy.” Mariko sighed as she pulled Hinata down to sit. Nami sat down beside Hinata while Asahi sat down beside Nami.

“I’m getting excited. Aren’t you? Aren’t you? Aren’t you?” Hinata beamed as she asked the three of us one at a time. Did she take something illegal before she walked inside or something? This is like 10 times the sugar rush.

A Hinata rush maybe?

Mariko-sama surprised us when she did a ninja chop on the back of Hinata’s neck. Hinata groaned in pain, holding the back of her neck where Mariko hit her.

“Wh-what was that for?!” She asked looking at Mariko-sama incredulously.

“I thought it would make you unconscious. It worked in a lot of movies.” Mariko-sama shrugged, grinning. I think Mariko-sama is smart enough to know that those moves really don’t work. So let’s go with the ‘she just wanted Hinata to shut up’ excuse. It kinda worked though as Hinata quiet down, rubbing the back of her neck as she stared at the stage, pouting. 

Hmm, I think I’ll make a mental note on doing ninja chops whenever Hinata is having her Hinata rush. And yes, I think Mariko-sama is an S.

All thoughts of ninja chops and Hinata instantly disappeared when Ray and Sarukawa-shachou walked inside the room, blinding them with flashes from the reporters. They bowed as they greeted everyone and when they were sitting, her eyes found mine. It’s amazing how she can find me with so many people inside. Makes me wonder though if this is all we could do.

To look at each other in a distance, I mean.

“Oh…shit.” Hinata said making me look at her. She pointed up front and I turned, stunned.

There was Okuma Yuu and his manager walking inside, without a hint of problem or nervousness on his face that he wore earlier when I blackmailed him.

Just what is it that he’s planning now?!

Like Ray and Sarukawa-shachou, Okuma and his manager greeted everyone as he bowed then sat down next to Ray. I couldn’t help but glare at him, my jealous side taking over again. He continues to look around probably looking for me and when he did found me, he smiled and gave me a wink.

The hell?!

TBC

Offline dark-atrox

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^_^TOMO-ACCHAN^_^
« Reply #138 on: January 08, 2011, 03:17:06 PM »
copy now, read later.....I'm so happy  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

you really did update and keep your promise... :shocked

off to read it later.... XD XD XD

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #139 on: January 08, 2011, 05:02:53 PM »
I think it's a good idea to split this chapter up. Just by reading part 1 there was a lot going on.

I wonder what Dr. Yuu is thinking, going to the conference despite being shown the blackmail photos. Either he has a backup plan, or he's bluffing and hoping that Nami will crack.

Of course I'm still waiting for what Ray has up her sleeves. What was Goro's secret mission?

Before this story ends, minus the Asahi and Hinata chapters, will Sachou and Maririn get to make an appearance?

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Smap - STAY