JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu

Author Topic: It's a start - chapter 1 (AtsuMina & KojiYuu)  (Read 2778 times)

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
It's a start - chapter 1 (AtsuMina & KojiYuu)
« on: July 16, 2015, 12:45:36 PM »
Hello hello! Jkugang des! :D
 Was actually a silent reader here but then got inspired to make a fic, this is my very first fanfiction. :P
If i ever have any mistakes please pordon me and tell it to me  :bow:  I'm open with any criticism you give me be it bad or good! :) :lol:
Just wanted to try if I can make a fic with the ideas going on in my mind. :sweatdrop:

Well, without further ado!
Hope you'll like it! Here it goes!
Douzo!

PROLOGUE

"Ahhhh... It's so peaceful here" i thought while walking and getting in the academy, it has those old style looking building and lots of trees in it, you could feel the fresh air.

" hmmm... Where could the dorms be!" Thinking that its quite late already and I'm still looking for the dorms, this school is quite big so I was having trouble looking for it since I have just got here,

"ahhh! Tomorrow is the start of class and I can't even find my way" as I was wondering around I saw a person, not so tall, she looks like a middle schooler? Well this school does have from elementary to high school, She was looking back and forth I think she's looking for something or someone, ah, she saw me, now approaching then stopped, she stood in front of me,

"ano, sumimasen, did you happened to see a girl? A little shorter than me with brown hair about this length?" She described as she place her shoulder gesturing the length of the hair of the person she's looking for,

"Ah sorry, didn't saw anyone yet aside from you since I just got here" I said,
"Ahhhh! Where could she be?! It's already late and the dorm master might get angry!" She said and panicked, ah dorm! Might as well ask her for the direction to it!
"Ano" I tried to get her attention " can I ask directions to the dorm? I'm a bit lost and I'm starting as a 1st year here" I can't believe I'm asking a middle schooler, well that or I'll be really late to get in the dorms.
"Ah! So you're new here? Sure2x! It would be no biggie!" She gave me directions to the dorm, "and that's how you get there" she finished explaining how to get there.
"Ah! Arigato for the help!"
"No problem! Well, if you'll excuse me, I have to find someone" she smiled and waved as she went and run to the other direction, she had a squirrel like teeth and dimples with a pretty face, ah! I forgot to introduce my self and ask her name, well We might meet again later on since were in the same school.

As I was walking and going to the dorm I saw a small figure lying underneath a tree in the yard, Slowly as I approached i can see that it was a girl, "is she ok?" I though, as I come down near her, ah, she was just sleeping and with a book covering her face, she shifted and the book fell over, then I saw her sleeping face, ahhhh...kawaiiii! She is so cute, I thought and smiled as I was looking at the face of the sleeping girl, then I remembered ," ah, wait I think she is the person that girl was looking for... "As I was trying to remember the description the girl earlier said, the girl who was sleeping woke up and saw me, i was squatting by her side legs closed with my thumb on my chin while trying to remember.
"Ano..." She tried to speak while i got out of my thoughts
" ah! Sorry to disturb you, I was passing by and saw you lying here i thought you passed out but when I reached here i saw you where just sleeping, wehehe" I explained shyly
" ah, by the way, since you're awake i think someone was looking for you a while ago, I met her earlier while i was trying to find the dorms" I said

"Ah! Yabai!" She looked at her watch
"She will be so mad!" She got up and straighten her clothes, i stood up, ahhhh, she is small, I smirked in my thought.
" thank for telling me about it" she said as she looked at me and gave me a smile showing me those cute dimples of her then run ~ DOKI DOKI~, wahhhh, what was that? i thought while stunned looking at the figure running then disappeared. Kawaiiii! I shouted in my mind then thought "what a cute middle schooler!" Then looked at my watch, " ah! The dorm!" I run to go straight to the dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do you think?
Sorry for it seems like a boring one :(
But then again, please tell me your thoughts about my first fic!
Thank you if you're reading! :hip smile: :D :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:41:52 PM by sophcaro »

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
Re: It's a start
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 01:16:30 PM »
This is coollllll
Hope you can update faster hehe :D

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 02:07:03 PM »
@blackcold-san
My first ever feedback! :w00t:
Thank you for reading! :D
Hai! I'll do my best and update faster! :love:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »
ooh this is good :3

i hope u will update next and reveal the character :>

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 10:23:22 AM »
Oh oh oh
I like it! Need MORE....
:panic:
Update soon :bow:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Jkugang

• ecchi
It's a start (update!) chapter 1
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 06:02:55 PM »
Hello there! Thank you2x! For reading the fic!

@blakwhite -san: hai! It will now be revealed in this chapter, thank you for reading!  :D

@niineechan -san: hope you'like this chapter, thank you for reading! :D

The story might not be that good since this is my first fic, but its a start right? Hahaha! :lol:

Now with that let's start reading! Ikkuzo!  XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1

In the dorm
A pretty girl with long hair was sleeping on a bed, until...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
POV

Riiiingggg!

My alarm clock went on waking me up early in the morning,
As i woke up i turned off the alarm

"Yosh! first day of class is starting"
I rise from my bed then walked to the other bed on my left
" neh, wake up! Its time to get ready for school, you don't want to be late on the first day right?"

"Mou! 5 more minutes please!" She said as she covers her face with her blanket

" dame! Thats what you always say back in junior high but then ends to waking up later, so stand up, You promised that you wont be late anymore for this school year didn't you? So wake up and get ready now!" I pulled her from the bed trying to wake her up

" alright! Alright! Im up, so stop pulling me." She rises. "Thanks for waking me up" she said half asleep walking to the bathroom to shower and get ready

Sigh" really, this girl is a handful, well it doesn't matter, she is my best friend so I'm used with this attitude of hers.

when I got to the dorms yesterday I was glad when I was assigned to the same room as hers, good thing she was able to talk to the dorm master earlier to reserve it for me, yes in this academy dorm you may ask them to, you can even ask for your own room since this is a school for rich students.
Oh! Before I forget, let me introduce my self my name is Maeda Atsuko, my close friends calls me acchan, I am a 1st year high school student in AKB all girls academy, a prestigious school who is known to raise fine, talented and elite ladies, yes the ladies here are all rich and some has parents with high reputation. What about me you ask? Well, my father is Maeda Mizuki, the owner of a well known TV station here in japan and my mother is Maeda Nami a very known singer who had top the charts and sold thousands of copies of her album back in her days.

"Ahhhh... Done with the shower, you can go in now acchan!" Said by a pretty, tall and model looking person who comes out of the bath, She smiles as she walks out from the bath. ah, this is Kojima Haruna I call her kojiharu, she is in the same year level as me, my roommate and my very best friend, we have been together since junior high, she has this image as an airhead in school but quite smart when shes serious, I  sometimes think that she's just faking that airhead image of hers so she wont be given any responsibilities in the classroom, shes quite lazy you know.

I went to the bath and showered then got ready and go to school.

End of acchan POV
=======================

In a certain room, a small girl with short brown hair was sitting on a chair reading

~~~~~~~~~~~
Other POV

"Sigh...it's to early in the morning" I mumbled "well this is my duty and I have to prepare for the opening ceremony later" I thought while looking through a sheet of paper studying the speech I prepared, yes a speech, you have guessed right, I am the student council president, ah, btw let me introduce my self, Takahashi Minami des! Close friends call me takamina, I am AKB academy's student council president, I am in my 2nd year of high school(not that obvious since I'm short) and yes as you can see my surname I am the only daughter of the Takahashi corp. it is a major corporation who owns deferent companies, well to be honest my father also owns this school, but no one knows that I am his daughter except for the director of this school and my comrade(since she prefers to call it this way)/best friend/childhood friend, why nobody knows you ask? Well I requested it to my father, I wanted to live my high school life as a regular student without anyone knowing about my family back ground, I didn't want anyone giving me special treatment and try to be friend with me just because I was the daughter of their father's boss or just because he owns the school, my father agreed with my request since he also wants me to be like him who achieved everything he has now through his dedication and hard work, so with that settled I enrolled as a scholar student and hid my identity, because I had worked hard on my 1st year of high school I was able to achieve and now became the president of the student coun...

"BAM!" Someone enters the room

"Ohayo Takamidget!!!" A person not so taller that me came running straight to me then tackled me with a hug.

"Urusai bakaYuko! You're not that tall either!"
"But still I'm a few centimeters taller that you :P" she teased then let me go she smirked at me showing her dimples with those squirrel like teeth of hers, she is small but has really good features, This is my comrade/bestfriend/childhood friend Oshima Yuko, we've been together for a long time now that we also treat each other as sisters we did pretty much everything together while growing up, she is also in the same year level as I am , the president of the theater club, she may act like a perverted old man but when you see her on stage you will be thinking twice if she was the yuko you have known she is amazing and really good in acting.

"Yuko please stop teasing our president" another person came in
"Eh?! But I love teasing our little president here" yuko said as she pats my head
"Nani? Who you calling little?!" I said as I slap her hand from my head which she slap back making us both slapping each others hands back and forth

"Hai hai! Now You two stop playing around!" We felt black aura emitted from the person then we stopped
"Btw takamina, we came here get you since the entrance ceremony is about to start" she said
"Ah! H-Hai! Arigatou yukirin!" I said with a sweat drop  :sweatdrop:
"Hai, so shall we go now?" She said with a smile changing her aura to a gentle one then turned around to walk out of the room
That was Kashiwagi Yuki, we call her yukirin, she has beautiful long black hair and a pretty face, she is also in the same year level as me and yuko and one of our friends in school, well we have been together since last year,  she is the Vice President of the student council, having the position also gave her an image of a Hime in school thus having another nick name from other students as yuki-hime, you may see her as a princess but make her angry and you may think otherwise, she is very reliable and helps me a lot in the student council.

"I can never get used to that change of aura of hers" yuko whispered as she started to walk beside me
"You and me both" I agreed, we chuckled a little then quicken our pace to try and catch up with yukirin who was going to the gymnasium for the entrance ceremony.

End of takamina POV
==========================
つづく(TBC)

:cow: :lol:
Hai! As you can see its still the introduction of the main and some characters :sweatdrop:
Pairings and their stories will be revealed eventually...wehehe :nervous
Still writing for chapter two, hope you liked the update :love:
Let me know what you think  :D
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:09:33 PM by Jkugang »

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: It's a start (update!) chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 04:53:20 AM »
This far, i like it. ;)
So, it'll be AtsuMina and KojiYuu...
I bet the one who got lost in the prologue was Atchan and the one who slept was Takamina, right?
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 06:02:07 AM »
Author san, this is great !!!!

Long live Atsumina.  :cow:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 09:09:53 AM »
Oh.. if in this story will be Atsumina..  :huhuh
Then I am in.. :D 
Thank you for update and waiting next one..  8)
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 12:24:50 PM »
 :cow: Atsumina... :wub: :inlove:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 03:38:58 PM »
So far so good...

The story is light and easy to understand at the moment...

Well Atsuko and Haruna are best friends similar to Yuko and Minami status

I guess the pairings would be Atsumina and Kojiyuu

And I would guess Yuko and Haruna are from rich family too like Atsuko and Minami

Who would be with Yuki?

Is it Mayu?

Well next would be entrance ceremony for new freshman students

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the stories so far

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ecomoni - Tensai! Lets` Go feat Ayayamu