JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)

Author Topic: [MariHaru] Basket Case - Under Construction (HPOV Chap3 Posted) 7/20  (Read 129056 times)

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 20: It's all in the lips Part 3!)
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2013, 11:03:22 PM »
orale  :rock: this is what ive been waiting for an update  :lol:  mariko and miichan fighting like jerry springer style  :lol: I actually almost starting betting almost  :lol: too bad it wasent like MG fighting it would have been epic!!!  :lol: im still waiting for their first kiss FOF-san you know what happens when I don't get what I want  :twisted:  :lol: ah so your more into cakes dam well maybe next time ill do a cake one then  :twisted: :twisted: seriously how can you not like cookies I love cookies chocolate chip ones  :inlove: you are not sado really if you say so  :P you know what they say seeing is believing  :P yes onion boy will be back  :P yes dam pranks I hate pranks  :angry: yes laughing is good for the soul  :lol: love this chap thanks for the update and hope to read some for chaps from ya again real soon made my day that's for sure  XD 
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2013, 11:07:33 PM »
Ah, this chapter is really amusing. Couldn't stop smiling and grining like a crazy person. XD :P
The argument between Mariko and Miichan was really hilarious; just imagining the headbutt and them cursing and groaning in massive pain, is just too funny. :lol:
I'm really impress with this chapter :twothumbs LOVE IT!!!

I really like Takamina's quote, making me feel all pumped and all worked up; surpassing all my limits. Since chemistry and physics exams are coming up soon, I should keep that quote in mind, imagining Takamina saying that to me and passing those subjects and getting accepted to college would be a dream come true. XD :lol: :) Again, thanks for the great support; lately, I was kind of feeling down and depress 'cause the college I applied to rejected me for the program I wanted and now I'm waiting for the second reply from the same college for my second choice. :( :cry:

Life is so cruel :( :cry: But I should keep my hopes up to the max; praying and believing to God and myself that I will get accepted no matter what!!!
My friends have been cheering me up and they've never left my side(not really physically) after I told them the news and I got the spirit back. :)

Well, anyway, enough about my life for now :P; can't wait about what's going to happen next. XD
Please update soon. :) XD :lol:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2013, 03:19:18 AM »
lol the monologue was really for me ? I'm honored lol
Their little fight was a bit wtf xD especially the headbutt ahaha!

Offline crazywota

• Doki Doki and Shit
  • Member+
  • (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »
LMAO. Mr. Pringles and Mariko's fight was a good laugh.  :rofl:
It does make sense that Miichan would be scared, But I do think Miichan could trust snorlax and creepy. :thumbup

So moving on, Mariko's past smells fishy eh? I wonder what she's keeping from haruna? And Miichan doesn't know the whole story about it. I wonder if it's somehow related to Smiles and Mariko's conversation before. The talk they had before haruna and mariko got together. I remember smiles mentioned AKB48 that time and a girl (?) or it's not? lmao. donmai donmai~ don't mind if it's not related at all. lol  :nervous and THANK GOD less skinship this time!!! My yuri meter hasn't fully recovered from last time. If ever the next part would be the last part for chapter 20, I so need to prepare eh? You might be planning the first kissu. It's chapter 20!! It's about damn time Mariko!! Have some courage and kiss haruna already. LOL. Nami and Ray had done it by chapter 14 in POF! lmao. And haruna, if the courting-Mariko-even-we're-already-dating thingy you're planning (which made me wtf really.lol) does not work out, you can go give up on mariko and go run and look for mehh. I'll be all arms welcoming you and we can be happy together 5ever and the story ends before FoF do something XD at least it's less shocking than FoF might be planning it to be. :lol: Kidding.  :lol: :lol: I'll shut up now OTL

I sound calm for the fist time. hahah. Thank you so much for the updateeeeee  :bow:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2013, 11:28:06 PM »
LOL at Mr Pringles even tho i understand why Miichan would be scared
Their fight was completely ridiculous... so childish both of them
I enjoyed reading it tho
I liked the part where Miichan and Mariko talked about Haruna
I wonder what Mariko is bottling up inside
Can't wait for Mariko and Haruna to have the serious talk and see what on their minds
Thanks for the update!!

Offline Crimson

• Guilty Pleasure comes
« Reply #245 on: May 12, 2013, 08:21:00 AM »
Ohoho... Love this fic :twothumbs
Even sometimes i'm a bit bothered by the harsh word, but well it just my personal preference  :cathappy: so don worry, because i believe that was part of the story needed 8)

Oh and i love the way u move this story. Slow pace with sweet moments appeared in the perfect time :deco:
And to be honest i just read the whole story in 4 nights wooho... Worth it though

Btw, waiting for u next update :thumbsup take care

Rawr..

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2013, 12:47:39 PM »
Aww OH MY GOD!
This fanfic is so freakin awesome! I love it so much! ;heart;

I hate the fact that I'm very very late in commenting and reading, and I have just done pressing the Thank You button in every chapter of this fanfic you posted. So sorry for it! *bow*
I dont know how I didnt notice this amazing fanfic. And now, I feel regret for not being MariHaru shipper earlier, cause I'm a new MariHaru shipper hehe :)

This fanfic makes me laugh, smile, like a crazy person when I'm reading this.. But there are some parts that makes me wanna cry  too :') its just so great! Cant hide the fact that truly Mariko is a nice person in this fanfic, and Haruna being her girlfriend here is just so sweet and cute! ^^

Anyway, I cant wait for the kissing scene in the next chapter. Aww I think I will be melting so high when I'm reading this hehe

FoF-san, you're a very good writer! You're so flawless! Anyway, you're a girl or a boy? *sorry for asking you this!

Anyway, Thank you so much for making this lovely fanfic!
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

Offline Sara-chan

• Hentairin is my Goddess
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I dont Speak english very well sorry :'C
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Under construction for editing)
« Reply #247 on: June 05, 2013, 07:41:05 PM »
Dear fof-san, it's been months and my syndrome continues to grow.
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! the wait is killing me.  :fainted:

BTW the chapter 20 was awesome  :farofflook:

Offline Cessy10

• Cessy :)
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Sorry guys! ^^; Will update this at 6/11)
« Reply #248 on: June 07, 2013, 04:28:21 PM »
Dear Fof-san

I know that it's my first time commenting on your fic/story. But the truth is, I have been a reader, a silent reader, since the beginning and it's not that I didn't like it, in fact I love it, it's just that I'm shy. Hehe  :nervous

But now, I don't know where I found the courage to comment, I just did. Or maybe I thought it's time to comment or something. As a matter of fact, I wrote this a week ago, but only it posting now. :nervous

I just want you to know that I'm one of your many fans and has been quietly supporting you.  :twothumbs

If ever you feel that you are in a slump, most people do, I think its just normal, just remember that you have fans, that would always cheer for you.

I won't tell you to update soon, no offense to other fans/readers, because it might add to your pressure, if ever you have any. So, I would only say that I would always wait for you. Even if it took you days, weeks, months to update or even years. (Although I do hope you won't take that long.)

So yeah, Take your time.
I, We, will always be waiting patiently :)
See you soon :)

Oh, and I forgot to tell you something,

Thank You!   :)

and

I Adore You!  :bow:

About the story:

I love it. :wub:
Every time you update, there's always a big grin in my face, and can't help but to smile.   :D
Especially if I'm reading it, and I can't read your story/updates if there are many people around, because they might think I'm mentally ill or something, for laughing or smiling by myself.  :lol:

And for the future chapters / future happenings:

I'm sure, whatever happens / whatever you write, I'll love it.  ;)
--CessyMe :)

Current Fanfic:
This Guy's In Love With You... - Trying my best to update :)

This Guy's In Love With You... (trailer)
- Please watch it, thank you.  :)

Other Fanfic of the Writer.
Because...I Love You - on Haitus  :cry:

OS
Maple Love - KojiYuu

Our Movie project:
- Please watch it, thank you. :twothumbs

OTP Slideshow:
- Please watch it, thank you.
- Please watch it, thank you.

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MariHaru] Basket Case - (Chapter 21: It's all in the lips Part 4!)
« Reply #249 on: June 13, 2013, 06:54:14 PM »
Just nonsense babbling here:
Okay, first things first. Sorry for the much delay.  :kneelbow:
The month of May was pretty hectic for me. Busy with work. But writing was still at the back of my mind at that time.
But then there was a time in May when I really REALLY want to quit writing and just...disappear. I'm blaming that on someone.  :lol:
Thankfully, after going out of the country for two weeks, I got over that and started writing again. That was like June already.
Then I decided to come up with a deadline and said, at 6/11 I'd update. But then, Mariko-sama, my oshi, decided to graduate.
Now that got me into another slumped days that got me thinking about my own situation.  :nervous But I'm not going to divulge on that.  :lol:
Now came 6/11 and I was really determined to finish it. Then another thing arises that required me to be intoxicated for the sake of someone.  That's probably the main reason why I didn't update at 6/11 :lol: Plus, another main reason is that I got into procrastinating again. I thought that the scenes that were playing in my head was short to write. But then when I started writing it, it's so long! Like 30 pages long. And it's actually driving me crazy to the point that, unfortunately, I have to cut it again.  :nervous :nervous
It feels like, if I continue, it'll become dragging. It'll suck ten times the other sucky chapters.  :nervous So yeah, there's a part 5.
I think I've said this in the past, but I will say it again. I will make it up on the next chap. Actually the last chap of the 'It's all in the Lips' contains something about the lips. No kisses though. Sorry.  :nervous I know you guys are like anticipating the kiss, but be patient for a little bit. I'll make it worth the wait. Promise.  :)

I know this is two months late, but...let me go back in time. :nervous

My Replies to Commenters

@yanouchi: Thanks for liking the previous fic. XD Even though I can't remember that. :nervous Have to read it again. :lol: Sorry about the delay. And the kiss...:nervous Mariko does seem to be evolving into the perfect girlfriend huh? :lol: But then again, for me, Mariko has the perfect girlfriend as well. So it's only right that she change and be the perfect one for Haruna as well. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Yuki88: Ah the idiot fight. I had fun writing that. I'm glad you like it. XD The talks huh. You have a point. :) And given how they're both new into having a relationship, I think it's only right that they're somewhat hesitant in a lot of things. :lol: A late Congratulations on your A on Entrepreneurship!! XD Better late than never. :lol: Goodluck on your studies! XD Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@theblueknight: Lol at Jerry Springer style. So true. Would've been epic if they go all out as well, like remove their tops on. lmao. Ah the kiss. Unfortunately, no kiss here. :nervous I promise to make it worth the wait. :lol: Yeah, I like cakes better. They're soft. Cookies...I think I have a slight trauma to cookies because, the last time I ate one made my tooth hurt. :nervous Ah, onionboy with the knife? I'm thinking I'd be seeing a lot of those in the future. :nervous Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@RJay: I'm glad you like the previous chap. XD I like Takamina's quote as well. Effort does pay off. :) And I'm glad it had your blood pumping. XD Hopefully, all is well in your end now? :) They do say that if a door closes, another one opens. So keep believing and definitely keep your hopes up to the max. XD I'm glad your friends are cheering for you as well. Goes to show how much they care for you. ;) And yeah, I'll support you as well. XD Lots of luck RJay-san! XD Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@kahem: Yes. That idea came from you. :lol: So thank you for imparting me with a great idea. XD Miichan and Mariko's fight is really a wtf for me as well. :lol: Honestly I was thinking of either a headbutt or a kiss on the lips. But then I remember that this is a MariHaru, not a MariMii fic. Got me laughing hard. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@crazywota: I'm glad you had a good laugh at that then. :lol: And Mariko's past? Honestly, I have no idea as well. :nervous I haven't really thought about it fully. Help me out, will you? :lol: Your yuri meter won't break here, really. But I'm hoping it will a little bit on the next chap. :lol:  That's currently my motivation right now. I'm all, 'Just a little chink on crazywota's yuri meter...' as I continue to write the next chap. :lol: And no, sorry. Kiss won't be until chap 24, which is like 3 chaps away. :nervous But like I've said to the others, I'll make it worth the wait. ;) To the fact that I need to break your yuri meter fully. :lol: Lmao talking to Haruna about courting. You'd definitely be 5ever if that happens. :lol: What's with the 'something'? I'm not planning anything. LMAO. You do sound calm. No spazzing this time. I'm glad that chap somehow cured you. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@KojiYuu44: I'm glad you like that chap. XD Change is a very scary thing to most people. So, like you, I can understand Miichan's hesitations. :) It does seem like it's been a long time since Miichan and Mariko talked, so I decided to go with that. :lol: Ah, the talk and revelations of Mariko and Haruna's secrets would probably be after a few chaps. :) I'm sort of building the emotions before I set things on fire. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Crimson: Thank you for liking this fic then. :) And yes, I do understand how you're a bit bothered by the harsh words. Truthfully, I am too sometimes. :nervous Makes me wonder why I decided to go on full cursing in this fic. :nervous Actually, the sweetness in every chapter is needed so that you guys won't get bored with the slow pacing. :lol: You spent 4 nights to read this?! O.O Can I just say thank you and I'm sorry for wasting your 4 nights? :nervous  I will most definitely take care. :lol: You take care as well, Crimson-san. :) Thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@michiyo48: Thank you for liking this fic then. XD It's okay if your late, really since I'm a slow writer. In a way, we're both late people. :lol: Ah, so you're a new MariHaru shipper? Welcome to the boat then. We're like, boatmates then. :lol: I say boat because, I think they are only a few people who like MariHaru. Hopefully I'm wrong. :nervous I'm glad that you felt those kinds of
emotions while reading. Makes me a happy writer. XD Ah kissing scene. :nervous Unfortunately, no kissing scene here. Or in the next two chaps. :nervous chap 24 is the kissing scene...so...sorry. :nervous Uh, thank you for thinking that I'm a good writer. :nervous Oh and I'm a girl. :) It's okay if you ask me. No prob. :) Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Sara-chan: LMAO at the return of your syndrome. :lol: But I do apologize for the much delay. :nervous I don't know if this will somehow ease your syndrome but if it did not, I tried. :nervous Maybe the word END would probably cure that. But then that will be in a while. So we better treat your syndromes with updates. :lol: Anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! XD

@Cessy10: Wow.  :shocked That was my first reaction to your comment. Or rather, minus the smileys, it felt like it was a letter. :lol: I'm touched by your concern and kind words. It warmed me. Thank you very much. :) And don't be shy. :lol: Like I said to many people already, I don't bite. And I'm a really nice person. :nervous Though people don't usually admit that huh. :lol: Ah pressure. Yes, I do get pressure from time to time, like most people. Most times, I turn pressure into motivation. Keep me up doing my best. :lol: I'm glad you like my updates and that it makes you smile. A happy reader makes the writer happy also. XD And lol at how people might think you're mentally ill for laughing and smiling by yourself. :lol: I do that sometimes you know. Not on reading my fics though cause that's just...:smhid Here's hoping that whatever I write will be liked by you then. XD Again, thank you. :) Thanks for reading and writing a letter slash commenting! XD

To the silent readers and thank you pressers, I thank you as well.
  :bow: :bow: :bow:

With that I warn:

This is fiction. If I ever offend someone, please feel free to tell me. :)

And for the record, I'm not like Mariko's character here, okay?  :lol:

With that said and done...ENJOY!  :)

many thanks to yanouchi and crazywota for the poster

Chapter 21: It’s all in the lips Part 4

“Eh?” Creepy suddenly let out before I could take a sip of my coffee. I held my cup near my lips as my eyebrow raised up just the slightest, feeling confused at the sudden interruption. She grinned at me, seemingly absorbed as her eyes darts between my hand and the cup that I’m holding. Now what? The hell is wrong with her this time?

“You’re holding your cup using your left hand.” She answered as if reading my thoughts, keeping the grin on her face as she pointed at the object that I’m holding. Despite what she said, I kept my nonchalant gaze aimed at her, still not getting what’s the big deal with that.

I narrowed my eyes as I dryly replied, “Your ability to point the obvious is beyond belief as usual,” before giving her a look and taking a sip of my coffee. Seriously, the hell is wrong with me holding my cup in my left hand? Am I not allowed to use my left hand now? Tch.

“You’re right handed.” She pointed out yet again as I placed the cup back on the table. She was still doing the whole grinning, pointing it out in a matter of fact voice together with that annoying playful look across her features. I kept my indifferent look on her despite realizing what it is that she’s trying to say here.

What is it that she’s trying to point out, you ask?

I glanced at the person beside me through the corner of my eye as her left hand squeezed my right hand gently, keeping a firm hold on mine. Her free hand was on the table, holding her glass of milk. She kept her eyes trained on the glass, biting her lower lip, trying to look like what Creepy was implying isn’t affecting her one bit when in fact it is what with her blushing and all. She really needs to work on that as well. Her nonchalant look I mean. Oh and yeah. Haruna’s holding my right hand underneath the table? That’s what Creepy is trying to point out here. Yeah, we’re holding hands underneath the table. It’s normal for couples to do that, so please, don’t start the teasing grin now. Really now.

“Know that nursery song; ‘I have two hands, the left and the right?’” I asked as I turned back to look at the grinning Creepy. Shrugging, I continued sardonically, “In case you didn’t notice, I do have two hands. So I think it’s only natural to use either one, you know?”

“Are they clean and bright then?” Her grin widened as she asked, her eyebrow cocking up challengingly. “I think the next line to that nursery song is; ‘Hold them up high so clean and bright.’ So are they? Maybe you should hold em up for us to see.” And now, she’s wiggling her eyebrows. And yeah, the Pokemon next to her is chuckling at the predicament that I’m in. Typical really.

Okay, so yeah, the only solution to this to avoid embarrassment—for Haruna, of course—is to let go of her hand and show them both my hands. That or I just tell them to fuck off. But you know, I’m trying to be a good girl nowadays so that latter is a no-no. The former though is a no-no as well since…I honestly don’t want to let go of her hand. And as she kept that firm hold on mine, I’m guessing she doesn’t want to do that either. So I guess, there’s only one possible solution for this. Sacrifices must be made so…

…sorry Haruna.

My eyebrow arched up as I held up both my hands and showed them, keeping a tight hold on Haruna’s hand.

“This answer your question, Creepy?” I asked, tilting my head slightly to the side, keeping my face relaxed as smirks and chuckles came out of the two in front of me. Even seeing the person next to me through the corner of my eye sinking slightly in her seat because of embarrassment, head downcast to hide her reddish face? Nope, I didn’t really care much. Like I said, I don’t want to let go of her hand, you know. And no, I’m pretty sure she won’t die from blushing too much.

At least…I hope not.

“Yup. All clean and bright Prince.” Creepy grinned teasingly as she looks at our hands. Her eyes then glanced at Haruna and upon seeing Haruna’s current state, she added, “At least, the Princess’s blush is bright,” her teasing smile turning into a sympathetic one. I lowered our hands and placed them back to rest on my lap. Glancing at Haruna, I couldn’t help but narrow my eyes at her blushing state. Keeping my hold on her hand, without thinking, I reached out with my free hand for the ice pack on the table that was on her side to put it back on top of her head. But see, like I said earlier— just so we’re clear— I wasn’t thinking. It was an unconscious move. That it was my goody-goody girlfriend duty to think of my girlfriend’s wellbeing to not let her combust with all these blushing that she’s doing. With that said, I didn’t realize that me reaching out, using my left hand would make me lean closer to her. And by closer I mean, close. Real close. Like the tip of our noses were almost touching close as her head whirled to look in my direction, her lips and mine only a few inches apart. And well…

…gulp.

Yeah. Gulp.

Much like any other time when we're close or just…being drawn to each other, father time once again made time stand still as we gazed at each other. My eyes widened as did hers at the obvious predicament that we are in. Chuckles and voices surrounding us slowly dies down as usual. Everything seemed muted as we were once again in our own world. Just the two of us, unmoving as we focused on the closeness that we had unconsciously put ourselves into. Looking into her dark brown eyes behind her thick rimmed glasses, different questions suddenly swirls inside me as we froze for a moment. Out of all the questions that’s jumbled up inside me, one question stood out the most. It was a question that often resurface as I glanced at her full and plump lips. It was THE question that I often blocked, but at that time, it was impossible to block it, you know. I couldn’t, not when she was agonizingly close. Yeah, at that time, I wondered...

…what would it feel like to press my lips on hers and just…kiss her? Let go?

“—teasing them today?” I hear the end of Snorlax's question to Creepy causing me to flinch, shattering the world that we had put ourselves into as we once again become aware of where we are and who we’re with. I quickly leaned away and turned to the opposite side, swallowing down the nervousness and anticipation I felt as heat engulfs my whole body, particularly my face. My free hand slowly made its way to my chest, feeling my pounding heart beneath my hand. That was…UGH! Goddamn it Shinoda! What the fuck is wrong with you?! In front of the crazies?! Really now?!

I glanced at the two in front of us just in time to see Creepy turning back to me, grinning. “I like seeing the Prince in defensive mode.” She answers with a shrug, her eyebrow wiggling playfully at me. Snorlax turned to look at me as she smirked. Hmmm. From the looks of it, they aren’t aware of what just happened. Although, technically, nothing did happen. But still…THANK YOU GOD!

“Wh-whatever.” I stammered raspingly as I slightly slide down my seat, trying to hide my still heated face. Clearing my throat and ignoring the shared confused looks of Snorlax and Creepy, I glanced at Haruna and found her head turned away, the ice pack once again on top of her head. The corner of my lips tugged up a little as I saw her reddish ear peeking out of her hair. I glanced at our clasped hands, finding it amusing that we hadn’t let go despite what happened. Which again, I repeat, nothing did happen but…you know. It was close. So close that if I just leaned forward, I could’ve—

Tch. Yeah. Let’s not think about it anymore and move on, shall we?

“Why does Haruna-chan have an ice pack on top of her head?” The sudden voice of Crazy Psycho says, breaking my musings. I turned towards her as she and the Sexytary walks towards us, her face devoid of her Pringles disguise, but still keeping her mafia like outfit minus the oversized coat. She removes the ice pack that she was pressing against her forehead, placing it on the table as she stood in the middle, frowning.

“Did you give Haruna-chan a head butt as well?!” She asks in disbelief as she looks at me pointedly. In turn, I gave her a scornful look. How can I not, right? I mean, c’mon. She has got to be fucking kidding me here. Me head butting my girlfriend? Yeah right, like I’d do that! I may be a seashore, but I’m NOT THAT of a seashore. Don’t believe me, eh? Psh. Whatever.

“Head…b-butt?” I hear Haruna say confusedly from beside me, causing me to sigh. Great. Now she’ll know about our amazing feat. Ugh.

“Yeah. Mariko here seems to be head butt happy today.” Crazy Psycho says as she nods. She then held up her bangs and pointed at her reddening forehead. Placing a hand on the table to support her weight, she continues, “See the reddish, bump-like circle on my forehead? Your girlfriend did that!” as she leaned slightly.

“Squealer.” I mumbled as I glared at her. She turned to me and stuck out her tongue childishly in reply. How mature. Really now. Oh don’t look at me like that for saying she’s a squealer. She was the one who started the immature act here. Psh.

“Yes, she did. But let’s not forget that she has the same identical, up-and-coming bump that’s probably irritating her right now.” The Sexytary says with a sigh as she stood beside the grumbling Crazy Psycho. Turning to me, she held out another ice pack that she was holding for me to take.

“Here, Mariko. It’ll help keep your forehead attractive.” She tells me, grinning slightly. Yeah, she said that in a teasing manner, like she’s telling me she thinks otherwise or something. Tch.

Grumbling under my breath how I do have an attractive forehead—which again, I do have seriously—I snatched the ice pack from her hand with a scowl. I was about to place it on my forehead when a soft hand suddenly made its way to my chin, cupping them. My eyes widened as the owner of the hand turned my head to her direction showing me the obvious worry on her face. And before I could somehow tell her that I was fine, that same hand that cupped my chin made its way to my forehead, brushing my bangs away, giving her a view of that unattractive bump that’s beginning to form. Greaaaat. Yeah, deadpan right there.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine.” I tell her with a sigh, squeezing her hand gently. Yeah, it’s funny how we still hadn’t let go of our hands. It’s funny, yet great. No, that one isn’t laced with sarcasm. Can’t you tell if it’s a sarcastic comment or not? Geez.

Anyway, your cluelessness aside, what I said doesn’t seem to wipe off the worry across her face. I can easily see them in her eyes, especially when she diverted her gaze from my forehead and moved them back to my eyes. Normally, I’d be irritated by this sudden attention that I’m getting. I mean, it’s just a bump. It’s nothing life threatening, you know. If it was me having some kind of incurable disease or maybe someone inflicting a huge physical damage that left me bleeding massively on the floor, then yeah, this attention is highly appropriate. Now? Not so much. But, like I said, it’s not irritating when it’s her. It actually feels…nice. Her caring for my safety is…nice. I can really get used to it. But then, despite how it feels nice and all, I don’t really want her to worry that much.

Yeah, mixed feelings.

I squeezed her hand once again, giving her a smile for comfort. “Hey, it’s just a bump. Nothing more. Stop worrying.”

“Yeah, Haruna-chan. I wouldn’t worry too much on Scrooge here since she has a hard head and well…I think my bump can attest to that.” Crazy Psycho quipped. I glanced at her and found her wiggling her eyebrow, grinning. I seriously don’t know if that was for my benefit or she just wants to insult me further. Hmmm. I’m guessing it’s the latter here. Tch.

“I think it’s the other way around, Psycho.”

“It doesn’t feel like it, Scrooge.” She narrowed her eyes.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes then placed the ice pack on my forehead. I really couldn’t care less who has the hardest head right now. But for the record though? Her head is much harder than mine is. Seriously. But then the question of who has the hard head between me and Crazy Psycho aside, hearing the banter between the two us somehow made Haruna smile. Yeah, from the looks of it, she’s not that worried anymore. Good.

“The talking therapy didn’t work out, so you decided to go for the physical therapy instead?” Snorlax raised her eyebrow as she looks at me.

“Literally and figuratively speaking, she has a hard head.” I deadpan as I turned to look at her.

“I can definitely attest to that.” The Sexytary let out a defeated sigh as she nodded her head.

“Hey! Two out of one? Disadvantage here! ” And of course, Crazy Psycho protests with a whine. Like it isn’t true. Psh.

“Saying that you don’t have a hard head? Yes, you are definitely alone on that one, since me and Mariko think otherwise.” The Sexytary says before she placed her hand on Crazy Psycho’s shoulder and giving her a comforting smile. “But on anything else? We’re behind your back 99%, okay?”

She gave a grateful smile for the Sexytary before what the latter said to her started to sink in. “Only 99%?” Crazy Psycho tilts her head slightly, looking a bit confused as she looks at the Sexytary.

“That 1% is to determine if we go yay or nay towards your psychotic ideas.” I answered with a nonchalant shrug. My lips tugged up slightly as I see the Sexytary nodding her head in agreement. Seeing that, the Psycho pouts peevishly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“So you guys aren’t 100% behind my back then?”

“Please, we’re not stupid.” I rolled my eyes then looked away. I pursed my lips tight and continue to press the ice pack on my forehead, hiding the amusement that I’m feeling as I felt Psycho’s eyes on me, probably glaring. Meh, whatever, despite it being true. Oh and yeah, I don’t really care about the disapproving look you’re giving me right now. Psh. Really now.

“Don’t worry Miichan!” Creepy suddenly piped in, raising her hand, waving it as she grins. “Whatever it is, me, Sayaka and the Princess here are 101% behind you! Always!”

“And that’s saying much since Sae added a 2% bonus just for you.” Snorlax added with a smirk. I glanced at the person beside me who’s giving Crazy Psycho an encouraging smile as she gave a nod. 101% eh? Interesting.

“See? They’re 101% percent behind you.” I hear the Sexytary say. “I think that says a lot about how everything will turn out okay, right?”

Placing the ice pack on the table, I turned my gaze back to Crazy Psycho, looking at her expectantly. My eyebrow cocked up slightly as she stares for a moment at Creepy and Snorlax as if in thought. It looked like she was still hesitating a bit, but then, when her eyes briefly met mine, that indecision inside her eyes suddenly eased up as her slightly parted lips slowly turns into a small smile.

What made her smile, you ask?

Honestly, I don’t know. Yeah, I know that I should be the one smiling, giving her comfort and all, but surprisingly, she was the one who smiled at me despite the lack of reassuring emotions behind my stare. But then again, maybe I was unconsciously giving her a comforting look you know. Maybe she saw something. Maybe I was silently telling her something. Or maybe she just remember that I offered her my punching services earlier. Hmmm. Yeah. It could definitely be the latter. Meh, at least it gives her the courage to admit the truth. That’s good enough for me, really.

After the brief look and smile Crazy Psycho gave me, she took a deep breath and placed her free hand on the table. She lowered her head slightly and closed her eyes, seemingly trying some breathing, calming exercises or something. Seeing how contemplative the person beside her is, the Sexytary gave her shoulder one last squeeze before making her way to the vacant seat across me. She gave me a small smile upon noticing that I had my eyes on her. It was like a smile of assurance and at the same time, a smile of thanks. Probably because I talked to Miichan earlier. At least that’s what it looked like to me. But really, I shouldn’t take credit for that since if it wasn’t for the person beside me, I wouldn’t think of trying to talk to the Psycho. Yeah, the credit should be for Haruna here, not me.

Still keeping my hold on Haruna’s hand, I squeezed her hand gently as thanks while I glanced at her. She glanced back at me as she squeezed my hand back and gave me a warm smile.

Yeah, credits all on her.

“Sooo…what’s with the sudden silence? What’s going on?” Was Creepy’s sudden question, breaking the silence around us as her eyes darts around from person to person confusedly. Ignoring her question, I turned to look back at Crazy Psycho as she lets out a sigh, the corner of her lips tugging up slightly.

“Right. I owe you guys an explanation and…I really should start explaining, huh.” She nodded her head as she opens her eyes, her lips curled to form a small smile as she looks on the table. Letting out another sigh, she lifts her head to look at the two as she removes her resting hands from the table. She stood up straight not anymore leaning on the table as she poured her heart out.

“See, I’m not completely honest with you guys. There’s something about me that you don’t know about. Something that I’m not comfortable discussing because…because…I’m just not proud of it. Sometimes I just hate being who I am.” She tells us, her voice cracking a little as her sad, fearful yet somewhat confident eyes moves in between Creepy and Snorlax. As her eyes made its way to the person beside me, she pursed her lips for a moment then added, “But then someone told me that I really shouldn’t run away from who I really am. Because despite having all that power, I can’t erase who I am. I am who I am whether I like it or not and…I can’t just run away or turn away from that because they’re…my family. They’re still important to me even though I say otherwise. I really shouldn’t lie to myself, more so to other people. Especially to those people who can easily see through my lies, right?” wearing a thankful smile as she winked as she says that last bit.

I restrained myself from narrowing my eyes at that last bit as I see Haruna through the corner of my eye giving Miichan a small nod as she smiles back at her. Hmmm. I wonder if my girlfriend gave her that advice. If she did, nicely done. I can’t help but have that proud girlfriend moment here. I mean, how can I NOT be right? And yeah, you should stop with the teasing grin. It’ll just bring out more sarcasm out of me, really.

Keeping the smile on her face, Miichan turned to look at the Sexytary saying, “But you know, problem is, there are times when I’d doubt myself about all this. That I may not be qualified. That my knowledge may not be enough to make my family proud. But you know? Dwelling and brooding on all that negativity won’t do me any good. Running away from my problems won’t do any good. Because even though I really think that I’m just a walking failure, to others, I’m not. They don’t see me as such because to them, I can be the person that my family wants me to be if I just…try and do my best. If I do that, it won’t just be my family that would be proud of me. There are others who will too, right?” before the latter responded with a nod.

“I really just have to believe in myself because there are people who are willing to support me, always. I’m not alone and I really shouldn’t forget that. There will always be someone behind my back to push me…" She says before turning to me. "...they'll even go out of their way, hurting themselves in the process just to head-butt my hard head and wake me up from delusions and fears.” A grin escapes her lips as her eyebrows began moving slightly, giving me that playful, suggestive look that is so Crazy Psycho.

Before I could retaliate her signature look with my own—the rolling of the eyes accompanied by a look of indifference—the playful look she was giving me slowly disappears as her spirited features began to soften, turning into a look of sorrow. My eyebrow moved upon seeing it, feeling a bit confused as to why she was looking at me like that. But then, as her lips opened to continue the things that she wanted to say, the confusion inside me just…disappears. It was replaced by an emotion that, when it comes to her—though she doesn’t know it because I hardly ever say it to her—constantly appears whenever she’s this honest. That feeling that I had, it swells inside me. Yeah, at that instant, as I listened to her…

…I was having that proud bestfriend moment.

“Honestly, I really need the push but…that support I’m constantly receiving? I really shouldn’t abuse it for my selfish wants and needs, right? I can’t stand idly by while they push me. Because right now, I feel that…that's what's happening here. They're moving forward so amazingly, changing their ways, being someone they said they would never become. While I'm just...standing still and doing absolutely nothing, still hiding behind their back, treating them as my security blanket. And...I don't want to continue doing that because...I want to walk together with them, you know." A soft smile made its way to her lips as she kept her eyes on me.

"Side by side, I want to walk with them and move forward.” She says before her smile widened. “Whether it’s torture or not, I want to walk with them forever."

“I’m going for the torture. Seems fitting, really.” I tell her with a grin.

“Ah, but it’s a bestfriend forever kind of torture.” She says as she held up her hand and wiggled her index finger, grinning. “That kind of torture stings a while, but don’t worry. You’ll survive that since you do have a pretty hard head.”

“Thanks for the heads up then.” I snorted as I shook my head, keeping the grin on my face. With the two of us grinning at each other, yeah we pretty much look like lunatics. Even idiots. We really are fucked up. But then again, this is the kind of fucked up relationship that—like she said—torture or not, would definitely last forever.

I guarantee it.

"Uh... I don't want to break the lovely mood or anything…" Creepy interjects uneasily, gaining everyone’s attention as she raised her hand hesitantly, wearing an awkward smile. "…but I'm having a hard time putting two and two together here."

All eyes then turned to look at the Pokemon beside her as she too raised her hand in agreement. "As sweet as everything you've said sounded, you actually lost me at the beginning."

"Yeah." Creepy nodded her head then looked back at Miichan. "But we do know that it’s something you’ve kept from us that is related to being who you really are.”

“Something family related as well.” Snorlax added as she scratched the back of her head, tilting her head slightly.

“Ooooh. Power.” Creepy turned to Snorlax, pointing at her. “She said something about power as well.”

“Power and Family huh…” The Pokemon mumbled as she crossed her arms over her chest, a frown across her features as if she was thinking deeply. I glanced at the person beside her and couldn’t help but narrow my eyes as she too joined her partner in crime, thinking. Her brows knitted together and a pout appears on her lips as her eyes were trained on the table’s surface.

After a moment of fucked up thinking, she shook her head and shrugged saying, “If it’s about power and family, all I can think of is that you and your family are in the Yakuza business,” before she turned to look at Miichan, giving the latter a forced smile, looking a bit nervous. “Which is cool by the way. I mean, who w-wouldn’t want to be in a…uh…Y-Yakuza family, right? All that…killing, m-maiming and…blackmailing? Yeah, s-so cool. Yey. Good for you. We’re f-friends though, right?” She added halfheartedly, tensely as she held up her hands, looking freaked out at the thought that Miichan might possible be in the Yakuza business. The thought of Miichan getting angry enough for her Yakuza bloodline to take over probably scares the shit out of Snorlax right now. Yeah, that’s why I think it’s fucked up thinking.

But then again, Creepy’s presumption was quite as fucked up as her roommates’.

Creepy turned to her as she shrugged. “Or they could be a family of modern ninjas. It makes sense.”

See? Told you it was also fucked up.

Silence soon follows as all eyes turned to a nonchalant Creepy. Noticing the stares, her eyes began to dart around, frowning at the blank and weirded out stares she was receiving. “What?! Like Sayaka’s guess isn’t as weird as mine! And I said modern ninjas! MODERN!”

“Admitting that it is weird and then suddenly defending it. Really now.” I tell her dryly, giving her a look.

Creepy looked slightly miffed as she crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back on her chain. “It’s a lot cooler than Yakuza. Yakuza is so overrated.” She mumbled, pouting as she sinks a bit on her chair.

"This isn’t a contest to know who has the weirdest, delusional tale." I sighed out as I shook my head. “This isn’t Fact or Fiction, you know.” I added flatly. The owner of the hand holding mine softly uttered my name nervously, chiding me gently as she squeezed my hand in the process.

Creepy narrowed her eyes at me, suspiciously. "Are you mocking me?" She asks and well, normally I'd retort back and antagonize further. But the person beside me somehow compels me not to do so as her thumb began caressing the back of my hand, trying to somehow calm me down. That's why I decided to just purse my lips tight and just ignore the question being thrown at me.

“Why don’t you just…get to the point then, Miichan.” The Sexytary suggested, wearing a tired smile as she look at the other girl who was currently looking a bit thoughtful, rubbing her chin with her hand.

She glanced at the Sexytary for a second then turned back to the clueless crazies, shrugging. “Honestly, I think being in a Yakuza or in a family of Ninjas sounds pretty cool.”

“Noted and filed under the idiot’s file cabinet, which might I add, is getting full already. So I suggest we refrain from being idiots now. ” I grumbled as I rolled my eyes, earning me another squeeze on my hand from the person next to me. Don’t blame me for not restraining here. Hearing how fucked up that statement is just made it harder for me to stop myself from being a seashore. And yeah, the three crazies doesn’t seem to like what I said since they’re glaring at me now. I’m all meh about their glaring despite saying WE. Yes, I included myself there and yet they’re still glaring at me. Meh whatever. Psh.

I see the Sexytary from across the table, shaking her head as she sighs. “Now would be a good time, Miichan. Before blood spills in this whole room.” She said before glancing at me, giving me an exasperated look. I rolled my eyes and shifted my eyes to the side as the corner of my lips tightened, showing them how unconcerned I am about the thought of my blood spilling. Tch. Yeah right.

“Blood spilling…nope…we can’t have that.” Miichan softly says before letting out a sigh. My eyes flickered to her and found her eyes closed. I watch her take a deep breath then released it slowly.

“Bottom line is, you guys deserve the truth. And...I’m sorry it took a while to admit this to you guys but…” Opening her eyes, she looked back at Creepy and Snorlax finally admitting, “…the truth is…my real name isn’t Minegishi Minami.”

My eyes immediately sought out the two who were sharing a look as a frown adorned their features. A moment passed when they shifted their gaze at the person who was standing, wearing a look of uneasiness across her Gachapin face. But despite the unease feeling she’s having, she still bravely told them her truth.

“Minegishi is my deceased mother’s maiden name. I decided to use that…just to remind myself of her.” She tells us, her voice softening considerably as her eyes again made its way to the table. Like her, my thoughts seem to take me back from when I met her mother. Yeah, I met her mother once when I was a kid. I remember how she looked down on me, gently smiling as she caressed my head telling me how cute I was. I stared at her for a moment, letting her caress my hair as I took note of how fine she looked even though her daughter told me she wasn’t. Yes, at that time, Miichan was slightly aware that her mother wasn’t fine and that they were keeping her sickness a secret to the two of them. A part of her loathes her father for doing that to them. But then, it wasn’t her father’s decision to keep it a secret. Rather, it was her mother’s decision to keep their children in the dark. I should know since…

…her mother told me this herself.

See, Miichan hadn’t known about that little talk I had with her mother until a few years ago when we were in High School. This side story had the two of us fighting again a while back. But, like I said, it’s a side story, so I don’t think it’s necessary to divulge into it further. And yes, my relationship with Crazy Psycho isn’t all unicorns and rainbows in a drugged, fucked up way. Most times, we’d just clash, you know. Tch. Like that’s surprising, huh.

A moment of lamenting over her deceased mother, she decided to snap herself out of her reverie as she shook her head, smiling faintly. “But then again, another part of why I took my mother’s name is because—like I said earlier—I didn’t like who I am.” Her eyes slowly made its way back to the confused crazies.

Her eyes linger from Creepy to Snorlax, until finally, with her eyes darting between the two, she let out a sigh before saying, “My real name is Murayama Minami. Daughter of Maruyama Akihiro, CEO and owner of the Maruyama Group Inc,” as her smile widened a bit. She pursed her lips for a moment until continuing shyly, “I guess, with that information, you could say that I’m rich...?”

“Drop the question mark. It loses its accuracy if it’s there.” I added with a smirk. “Oh, and you forgot to add stinking and filthy. Highly appropriate for the likes of you.”

“Adding another…” The Sexytary piped in with a grin as she rests her chin on her hand. “In Miichan’s case, being rich is more like being a millionaire heading to billionaire.”

I couldn’t help but let out a snort at that. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a truth behind what she said. Like I said in the beginning, the Maruyama Group Inc. own half of the malls here in Tokyo. Not to mention they have other establishments all around Japan. So yeah, the billions isn’t really surprising.

Was the other two surprised you ask?

I glanced at the two and wasn’t surprised to see them staring at Miichan with their eyes wide open. They have it so open that if you lean closer to them, you’d see the tiny veins inside their eyes. Yeah, it was sort of funny in a freaky kind of way. But on the scale of funny and freaky? It’s heading towards extreme freakiness. But then again, seeing this reaction from them isn’t really surprising. It was bound to happen, you know.

My eyes shifted to Snorlax as she seems to be the first one to snap out of it shaking her head with a frown, confusion written across her face. She continues to look at the nervous, awkward looking Miichan for a moment just seemingly observing her. I watch intrigued as her confused stare slowly turns into a sick happy face that can also be associated with the word weird. It was like…looking at a gif or something animated that it slowly transforms step by step. Weird I know, but that’s how it looked like to me. Anyway—after that fucked up transformation—she was grinning so widely I thought it would split her face apart, you know. Too bad it didn’t though. What? Don’t look at me like that! It was just a joke! Geez.

“I knew it.” She said under her breath before turning towards the person beside her, nudging her awake. “Pay up.”

Now that’s a surprising reaction. I mean…WHAT?!

Waking up from her stupor, Creepy turned to Snorlax. The confusion across her face was replaced by a scowl as she revealed, “No way! You said cousins! In case you hadn’t realized it, they’re brothers!” quite noisily, earning the other to raise her eyebrow at her, shrugging.

“So? They’re still related. It still counts.”

“No it doesn’t!”

This is completely fucked up.

“Yes it is!”

So glad she agreed on that one.

I couldn’t help but narrow my eyes as I momentarily watch the two argue about the obvious fucked up bet they have regarding Miichan’s real identity. I really hadn’t anticipated this. Completely blindsided the four of us. I mean, the Sexytary looks confused as hell with her eyebrow raised up and mouth slightly open as she looks at the arguing crazies. Meanwhile, my girlfriend beside me is smiling awkwardly. Hmmm. Or maybe it’s a grimace. Actually I’m not entirely sure, so you should just go with something between awkward and a grimace. Could be both, but whatever. Point is, she too is feeling a bit weirded out about the whole thing. Not like she’d admit that though.

What about the main girl of the event? What’s her reaction, you ask?

Oh, you know, the usual. She had once again became retarded Nemo, minus the whole opening and closing of her mouth that is. This time it’s just slack jawed open. Not a pretty sight, really. But then again, I’m not a fan of her retarded Nemo look. Hmm. I wonder though, who is?

Noticing a movement from the Sexytary, I glanced at her and found her shaking her head, a hand covering her forehead. “Okay. Will you two stop arguing for a minute here? It really doesn’t help with the headache I’m currently having right now.” She sighed as her thumb began moving, applying pressure on her temple. She really does look to be in pain. Poor Sexytary.

“Um…I-I have some medicine with me, Kashiwagi-san. I c-can get you some water as well if you w-want…?” Haruna timidly asks, obviously taking notice of the Sexytary’s situation. Heh. Her goody-goody sense must’ve tingled at that. Oh, don’t look at me like that. It wasn’t an insult you know. I was merely saying that. Tch.

“That’s so nice of you. Thank you Haruna.” The Sexytary nodded, giving my girlfriend a smile which the latter imitated before standing up. Another stupid thing that happen that night? Somehow, the two of us forgot that we were still holding each other’s hands. I guess, it just felt natural, you know. Like her hand is…also a part of me. Tch. Anyway, mushiness aside, only did the tug from her trying to move away from me—and me staying put in my position—did we noticed it. Stupid, right? Yeah, I’m not going to deny that.

Blinking a few times, I turned to look up at her only to find her blushing as she shyly looks at me, our intertwined hands outstretched for everyone to see. I glanced at our hands for a second then looked back at her, my face feeling a bit heated.

Two words that came to me at that time?

Oh crap.

“Uh, r-right. Sorry about that.” I blurted out as I quickly let go of her hand and pulled my hand away from hers. She shook her head as her eyes found it way on the floor, her hands nervously playing with each other.

“I’ll just…um…I’ll just g-go for a m-minute…” Her voice trailed off softly. Not waiting for a reply, she passed by me from behind and began heading towards the kitchen. As soon as Haruna was momentarily out of the room, an annoying song courtesy of Creepy and Snorlax soon follows, teasing me.

Another ‘Oh crap’ moment.

“I have two hands the left and the—“

I whipped my head and gave them a murderous glare. Thankfully, it caused them to stop singing that fucked up song as they held up their hands in mock surrender. I clenched my jaw tight, my gaze hardening considerably as I saw their eyes twinkling and their lips twitching every now and then despite the surrender gesture that they are doing. Obviously, my anger towards them—despite the hidden message that I will kill them if they utter another word related to that fucked up song—amuses the hell out of them. Anything that would make me flustered amuses them greatly, apparently. Even the Sexytary and the Crazy Psycho, who doesn’t even know the whole joke looks amused, grinning widely at me. Ugh. Damn crazies.

“Riiiighhht.” The Sexytary drawled, nodding her head. I turned my glare at her and much like the other two crazies, it didn’t faze the grin on her face. Luckily for me though, she decided not to prolong the teasing as she added, “As tempting and as fun as where this is heading, let’s focus first on the topic at hand,” before glancing at Crazy Psycho, giving her a pointed look.

“Right, moving back.” Crazy Psycho nodded, scratching the back of her neck as she turned back to look at Creepy and Snorlax. “I know this is probably a stupid question since it is pretty obvious, but…uh…you guys…know about me…?” She hesitantly asks, tilting her head to the side, frowning a little bit at the two.

“Well, not fully, obviously.” Creepy answered as she glanced at Snorlax with narrowed eyes. The latter rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. Creepy shook her head and turned to look back at Miichan, shrugging. “But Sayaka assumed that you and that Kuu were somewhat related since you two looked awfully alike to each other. But she said you two were COUSINS, you know.” She said the last bit quite creepily as she placed both her hands on the table and leaned a bit towards Miichan while she said that bold and capitalized letters. Add the whole eyes widening and yeah. Creepy is creepy. Creepy creepily creeps me out. Hmmm. That’s actually not a bad statement. Could be a tongue twister for children you know.

The Pokemon scowled, mumbling, “Still related though.”

Ignoring the annoying look Creepy gave Snorlax, I pointed at her then at Snorlax, asking “So you guys made a bet out of that, huh?” my eyebrow raised.

“Well, yeah.” Creepy nodded her head as she looked at me, leaning back on her seat. “I wasn’t THAT convinced that they are somewhat related since…” She trailed before turning to look at Miichan, giving her an apologetic smile. “…no offense Miichan? You don’t look or feel like a millionaire…” She said before frowning a little, tilting her head slightly to the side. “Or rather, a millionaire heading towards billionaire for that matter.”

Miichan chuckled at that. “Offense not taken. That’s all I ever wanted everyone to see.”

“Given how you ask us to treat you lunch, it’s really not that hard to believe.” Snorlax chuckled. Hmmm. Now that she mentions it, that is true. I mean, Miichan sometimes often ask me for money and most times whenever she does that, I’d just look at her incredulously. Of course I do give her the money she needs since if I don’t she’d whine about it for hours. Seriously, I don’t like whiney Crazy Psycho. Hmmm. I think I’ve said that a thousand times now, huh. Meh, whatever. It needs to be spread anyway so people would be aware of the impending headache that may befall to them if they come across Crazy Psycho. We should be all, alerting the nations here, really.

Creepy began recalling another incident wherein proves that they really were clueless about her status until they met her brother, the Suck-Up. But then I wasn’t really listening because of the movement that caught my eye on the other end of the room who was currently rummaging her bag as she holds a glass of water. I watch her as she made her way towards the Sexytary, giving me a soft smile as she noticed me looking at her. Honestly, I should be embarrassed about how she caught me looking at her. But then again, I think her eyes sought mine as well as soon as she got the medicine at her bag. I’m glad she’s not doing the whole Betty act now though. You know, that whole glancing at me then when my eyes met hers she’d quickly look away and go on blushing. Like how she’s keeping it a secret that she likes me. Now, I’m glad that she’s open about it, you know. It goes to show that her feelings for me isn’t a secret anymore. That I’m not a secret anymore.

At least, that’s the way I saw it…

After a soft thanks from the Sexytary, quietly, she made her way back to her seat next to me. I offered her a soft smile as she sat back down which of course she replied back with a smile of her own. My smile did faltered for a moment though a moment after that. Why you ask? Well, she did surprise me by taking hold of my hand once again, sliding underneath mine and holding it with her hand underneath mine. I watch in fascination as her hand flexed, squeezing my hand gently. My smile turned into a grin as my eyes slowly made its way back to her. How…unBetty like of her to do that.

How Haruna like of her to do that.

“So…just so we’re clear about this…” We hear Miichan say, causing us to turn our attention back to her. I see her wave her hand for a moment as if trying to gain the attention of the two crazies. Noticing that all eyes were on her, she continues, “You guys are…cool with me being rich…right? I mean, it won’t affect or change our friendship, right? Because…I like you guys. And I’d be really bummed out if my status affects our friendship in any way,” as she looks expectantly at the two, wearing a faint smile.

The two looked at her confusedly for a moment, turned towards each other to share the same confused look then looked back at Miichan.

“Are you kidding? Of course it won’t change anything! Why would it?” Snorlax said as she chuckled, giving Miichan an incredulous look before grinning at the rich ass. “I mean, sure I haven’t had a billionaire for a friend, but I don’t think wealth should be that deciding factor of befriending someone. As far as I know, I like you because you’re fun to be with. I don’t think it would change anytime soon. Unless of course you turn into another Scrooge? If that’s the case…”

I rolled my eyes then boredly look at her grinning self as she glanced at me. Seeing my reaction made her chuckle again. I don’t really get why she wanted to poke fun at me when she’s reassuring Crazy Psycho of her sincerity, but…meh. I’m just going to ignore that for the fact that she made a good point regarding rich ass Crazy Psycho. Other than that…seriously. Whatever.

“Sayaka’s right.” Creepy nodded her head as she smiles widely. “Regardless of whether or not you’re rich, it won’t change the fact that we’re friends. Nothing will change that and everything will stay the same. We’ll just keep it in the back of our head that you’re an heiress or something.”

Snorlax began nodding her head as well. “Right. Like we’ve said earlier, we’ll be behind you 101% of the time. Regardless of how rich you are.”

Told you these are good crazies. Good and extremely sappy crazies. Hmmm. Those two traits seems to go hand in hand when it comes to crazies huh.

My eyes shifted to Miichan, curious to see what her reaction is to the sappiness that have been said. I wasn’t the least surprised to find Crazy Psycho’s eyes tearing a bit with her trembling lips upturned. She was nearing her tearful moment, obviously. If she cries, I’m pretty sure she’ll cry out more sappy things. Again with the good and sappy crazies. Ugh.

“Y-you guys…” She stammered softly before she sniffed. A beaming smile slowly crosses her lips as she continues to stare at the grinning crazies. She moved away from the table and began rounding it as she stretched out her arms. “I love you guys! Group HU—”

“No group hugs until we’re completely done!” The Sexytary sternly exclaimed, cutting off Crazy Psycho by just one letter as she stood up, causing Miichan to halt her movements. Without saying another word, the Sexytary took hold of Crazy Psycho’s shirt from behind and started dragging her back to her place. Scowling, she momentarily released Crazy Psycho as she pulled an empty chair beside me, placing it near Miichan. After doing that, she once again took hold of the confused Psycho’s shirt and pulled her towards the chair forcing the latter to sit. 

“B-but…aren’t we done now…?” The Psycho asked, her eyes following the Sexytary who was heading back to her place. Once there, without sitting down, she slammed her hands on the table causing the three crazies and Haruna to flinch at the sound. Me? Nah. I just stared at her indifferently, waiting.

“We are far from being done here!” The Sexytary growled turning her glare at the Psycho who once again flinched. “We are going to tackle everything tonight even if it means we won’t get any sleep. Your rich ass and my job are in the line here in case you’ve forgotten.”

I couldn’t help but groan out softly, my shoulder slumping down a little in disappointment as I stared at the two. I seriously thought this whole meeting is over and done with. But it looks like it’s far from over by how the Sexytary seems to be foaming in the mouth. I guess Miichan revealing her true identity is really just the tip of the iceberg here.

Great.

TBC

You know, I hate how it looks short here when I post it.  :smhid

Anyway...

Next Up: Part 5. Planning Planning then something fluffy for MariHaru.  XD Hopefully, it will cause you guys to barf a bit.  :lol: Till then! Thanks again for understanding.  :) I will update this soon. Not months soon though. Just a bit sooner than that. :nervous I'm just finishing it. Thanks again! See you guys later!   :bow:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 10:39:58 AM by FoF »

Offline maku

• A slow and lame writer. Please bear with me :)
« Reply #250 on: June 13, 2013, 07:14:51 PM »
Do my eyes deceive me?  :shocked
It's an update  :)
Time to celebrate  :cow:

Thank you so much fof-san  :)
I was really bummed on the sudden announcement of Mariko-sama  :cry: But I'll continue to support her.

About the BC, totally worth the wait  :)

Hope you update soon and don't worry, all of us can wait

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #251 on: June 13, 2013, 09:22:34 PM »
An update,  at last....  :bow:

Honestly when I heard about Mariko's graduation announcement, I almost immediately thought of you and wondered if it might affect you and your fics writing process. I was personally very sad about it as well, I want an older sister like her  XD

So first of all, thanks for this update.  :bow:

Silent giggles and thoughts filled my reading session of this chapter. I know that feeling when you don't wanna let go the hand of someone you like. MARIKO, I KNOW THAT FEELING BRO  :wub:  and ofc the crazies teased her about that  :rofl:

And then that moment when Mariko thought about kissing Haruna...  take it slow, girl. You're newbie here  :rol
As for no kiss at all.... I guess I can accept that. I like my newbie pair being old-fashioned. Hey it's goody-goody nun-like Haruna, what do you guys expect  :grin:

Ps. Thank you for the wish. Good luck with your job, too.  :thumbsup
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #252 on: June 14, 2013, 01:22:45 AM »
Hahaha it's so funny!!! I can't help but grin and laugh xD
Saeyaka theory's is my favorite scene lol
Your update is awesome as usual, continue ;)

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #253 on: June 14, 2013, 01:30:33 AM »
I cannot believe you dam you!!! I wanted them to kiss!!!  :banghead:  :frustrated:  :pleeease:  :on voodoo: :on cloudeye: you just like making us suffer huh?  :cry: :cry: :P oh well at least you updated!!!. I thought with our fav oshimen graduating that maybe you weren't up for finishing this fic boy was I wrong  :D total shocker when I log into my email and went on here and saw you updated even if it was short I was so happy  :w00t: :D :twothumbs I needed a break from all this constant studying so thanks ( I was supposed to do chores first which are washing a lot of dishes and cleaning all the furniture in the living room and vacuuming which I didn't do til after I read BC update so yeah I got introuble but it was so worth it!!!  :twisted: :luvluv1:;) Im glad that miichan finally told everyone who she really is such drama behind it all and fluffy goodness seriously with mariharu scenes man I felt like I had so much sugar from the lovely dovey scenes that I was afraid of getting a toothache  :on bleed: :inlove: :wub: please quiero que se besen=I want them to kiss =watashi wa shitai sorera  Kisu suru ( I prob got that wrong ive been studying mostly how to write the kana so yeah I really avoid saying or writing in Japanese im not that good  :( ) anyways mi hermana (sister) please more and don't worry I promised not to bring out the onion boy with knife  :P  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline yanouchi

• MariHaru Love Hunter!!
  • Member+
  • ( *`ω´)人(бвб)
« Reply #254 on: June 14, 2013, 01:31:09 AM »
booked!

yesh finally an update!!...

cute mariharu moments though with holding hands....and my favorite scene is that Haruna squeez Mariko's hand everytime she going mad or being scrooge mode

its like Haruna saying "Would you just stop it Mari-chan, stop it!"  :lol:...shes like a peacemaker for Mariko...thats new thing i found in Haruna...

and this opposite personalities really match them well...

owh owh the part where Haruna hold Mariko's hand again just so sweet...and she really enjoying a lot holding Mariko's hand eh?  :hehehe:

not for long you'll probably change your mind enjoying Mariko's deep kisses later on which Mariko longing to do it!!!... :luvluv1:

so this meeting weren't just Micchan's identity? its only beginning? owh well its a good thing i guess...mariharu moments will be there...

what 30 pages!!? :shock: owh how i wish wanna hack your pc just to take that 'my precious 30 pages!' and giggling with doki-doki feeling reading that 30 pages...copy and paste!... :on crazygran:

no worries FoF-san unfortunately i don't have that kinda skill.... darn it!!  :temper:

anyway thanks for the update FoF-san...take care and think happy thoughts...sometimes i'm lil worried with your message status these previous chapters...ganbatte...
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 01:48:18 PM by yanouchi »

Offline heomagic

« Reply #255 on: June 14, 2013, 05:04:20 AM »
Aaaaaaaa. an update. I love you love you love you.... Just take your time to continue this amazing fic. Again, I love you and I will be here forever waiting for your fic.
Thanks a milion.
Take care.

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #256 on: June 14, 2013, 03:14:10 PM »
First of all, FINALLY!!! You finally updated XD; I've waited really long for this, which by the way I'm thankful for :lol:. Really worth waiting for :).

Second of all, EEEEEEHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :shocked. There's a 5th part on 'It's All in the Lips'? :shocked I really thought the 4th would be the last. huh. Doesn't matter anymore. :lol: XD :P

Anyway, good job or should I say GREAT job on this part; quite emotional despite having a few laughing worth scene during the middle. Like seriously, Sayaka betting Sae that Miichan is cousins with Kuu, but Sae denied it when she lost the bet. Tsk tsk tsk. :smhid :smhid
Looks like Sayaka and Sae manage to tease Mariko a little :lol: and the hand holding was really cute; just couldn't stop holding Haruna's soft hand. :wub:
Mariko was really thinking of kissing Haruna when their faces were quite close to each other(which I'm still patiently waiting for) and how cute it was when Haruna was really worried of Mariko bump when turning her towards her and stare at it with worry. :oops: :wub:
Miichan finally revealed her identity, that's a good start; but the meeting was really far from being over, but only the beginning of it :lol:

I was actually bummed when Mariko announced her graduation, she's one of my favorite oshis. But I think she should graduate, she's getting older and she got plenty of jobs outside AKB; fashion designer, model and more. But I read that she won't be having a singing job which is kind of sad for me 'cause I want her to sing.(I'm not a music fan for nothing you know and I'm a huge Jpop collector, well sort of :nervous :lol:)

Again, thanks for the support really appreciate it honestly :)
I actually got refuse again :cry: I literally cried like a baby when I receive the letter from the college I wanted to go(how unmanly-like of me :nervous) I honestly thought I would get in this time; but luckily for me, a friend of mine was trying to help get in. I can actually go to college, but I would be attending night classes before actually going to the program I wanted. At least, all my hard work was paid for. :)

Please update soon!!! Will be waiting until the day comes! :lol:
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »
Yay!!! An update!!!
Good on Miichan for being brave and telling the truth
Everyone was super nice about it... Miichan has good friends
MariHaru moments are so cute :)
All the hand holding and Haruna controlling Mariko's mood
I couldn't stop smiling while reading their moments
I will patiently be waiting for the next chapter!

Offline AoiShiori

« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2013, 11:57:30 AM »
Yay!! Finally!! An update  :)
Reading this really made my day  :) Thank you so much Fof-san

Honestly speaking, I was really devastated about Mariko's sudden graduation and I'm still in the process of accepting it
but reading this, put a smile to my face and it made me realize to always support Mariko-sama even she's not in AKB anymore.

Thank you Fof-san for continuing this fan fic despite your busy schedule.
Good luck with your work and take care.

Offline michiyo48

• Member+
  • I give thanks to all great writers! <3
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2013, 03:12:56 AM »
I havent been online for more than 3 weeks because I was doing my best for the exams, but when I was online a few days ago, I saw that its updated ^^ I'm so glad!

MariHaru is so sweet in this chapter! It made me smiling and grinning alone XD They couldnt stop holding hands! Aww! And I was dokidoki when their faces were close :D why didnt just Mariko kiss Haruna? >< The kissing scene is in chapter 24? Hoaa I should wait for so long.. But that's ok! I'll always wait for it although no kissing scene cause its naturally incredible! ;) And I'm glad for Miichan, she finally told her bestfriends the truth :)

Thank you for your update!

And I wanna say thank you cause you didnt mind to tell your gender, although I could guess that you're a girl but I still wondered if my guess was true or not. I'm a girl too, 16 and turning 17 next month. Are you older or younger? :)

I'm also sad that Mariko will graduate, although she's not my oshi, but I do love her! And if she graduates, there wont be any MariHaru moments huhu ㅠ.ㅠ

And thank you for welcoming to MariHaru boat! I'll be so happy to be on the boat! :D Yeah there are a few people who love MariHaru :( but let's make it bigger! ;) haha

Oh and please dont stop or quit writing! I love the stories you make! Once again,  you're very very good in writing! Dont let anyone make you feel you're not! If you quit writing, you will make so many people sad, especially me :( dont give up! Do your best! ;)

So please update soon! ;) But dont force your self! As your fan, I just want you to be happy! ;)
Kanon is so cute, but she's only mine! 0.o I mean my sister! ;)
I love SaeYuki, AtsuMina, JuriMayu, and MariHaru :P

You can read my first and only fanfic: What's Wrong With Love? (JuriMayu) - http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38049.msg1294928#msg1294928

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)