JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Destruction Baby

Author Topic: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO JPH!P!!!"  (Read 345416 times)

Offline sazabi

• スペース時間破壊者
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #980 on: December 17, 2007, 03:59:27 AM »
^^yeah it's been happening alot, i'm pretty sure it's cause the ECW brand is so weak they have no choice but to cross the the two brands, plus ECW being taped prior to the Smackdown event itself it's like killing 2 birds with one stone. I think they should just get rid of ECW in all. I mean it's not even the ECW most ECW fans remember, it's watered down and more like a minor league where they throw all the wrestlers who they have no idea what to do with in the main brands and the up and comers. Vince's ECW isn't even Extreme anymore. :(

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
lol, I could have sworn I heard Lilian Garcia mess up. During the first match with the divas, the first group  of divas that came out, instead of Jillian Hall, I'm sure I heard her say Kelly Kelly, even though she would be coming out in the next group. O well, she's messed up before, but you still gotta love her.
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^Yeah, she did mess up, I heard it too

Triple H vs Ric Flair
-so Triple H is going to be the one to retire Ric Flair? Sounds good, better then a heel doing it

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official Wrestling Thread "Finally ... a wrestling thread HAS COME BACK TO J
« Reply #983 on: December 18, 2007, 04:47:30 AM »
yeah, lillian used to mess up Chris Benoit and Christ Jericho all the time. it just makes me cringe.

Offline claymore

• Shining Hustler
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #984 on: February 12, 2008, 01:23:54 AM »
A great interview with Paul Heyman about why he left the WWE and what he is doing now http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/heyman/article762131.ece
"This isn’t an invention, it’s a responsibility. We need to study this, and if we find that it will help mankind move peacefully forward, then we shall share it’s teachings, because we are not only men of science, we are men of hope."

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
Triple H vs Ric Flair
-so Triple H is going to be the one to retire Ric Flair? Sounds good, better then a heel doing it

Your (and everyone´s) prediction failed. Funny  XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
NIKOLAI AND THE SHIEK!!! XD XD XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
Batista today in the spanish tv show "El Hormiguero". A must see for mai  :muffin:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Oh, in case anyone was caught off-guard by the changing hands of the IC belt this past Monday...LINK.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Flair officially retired
Big farewell with Triple H, the original 4 horseman, Dean Malenko, Ricky Steamboat, Harley Race, Greg Valentine, Batista, Y2J, Cena, and Shawn
His family also came out
(Those entrances not in that order, cause Shawn was last)

The evening ended with all of the WWE Roster (ECW, RAW, Smackdown) coming down to thank Flair and showing their appreciation (Big Show was crying)
Entire arena's fans and all the superstars and officials joined together in a "Thank you Ric" chant

Also of note:
Orton retained at wrestlemania
Kane is new ECW champ
Undertaker is new World Heavyweight Champ
(the Smackdown/ECW double brand thing is ruled by the bros of destruction)
Obviously from my other statement, Shawn beat Flair
Batista beat Umaga
Beth and Melina beat Maria and Candice (Snoop KOed Santino and kissed Maria)
CM Punk is Mr. Money in the Bank (Matt Hardy comeback just as Jeff is suspended)
JBL beat Finlay

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Thank you Ric. :rockon:

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
After RAW went off the air, The Undertaker and Vince's family showed up to give their support

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
WOOOOOOO!

btw some fans got hurt in wrestlemania at takers victory fireworks was botched

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
lol no one corrected me, the bunnymania match was MAria and Ashley vs Beth and Melina

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^ That's because no one really cared about that particular match. :P

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
Best Wrestlemania from the last few years actually, farewell to Falir babes, will be missed. As long as he doesn't pull a Mick Foley and come back next week that is.

Offline RatBastich

• ecchi
  • Member+
If anyone wants to read something on the Smackdown tapings for Fridays show, click the link.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_25165.shtml
"Yo, microphone check one, two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the roughneck business"
"Are you my mummy?"
"Hello, Sweetie."
"Who's scruffy looking?"

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
Taker did the gogoplata. I wonder what's next lol.

And what happened to WWE's HHH love?

Ps. Melina has big boobs. I'll check back at Summerslam.
[/url]

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Destruction Baby