JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Naughty Face

Author Topic: [News] AKB48's Teams will be changed!!!  (Read 14167 times)

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
Re: (News) AKB48's Teams will be changed!!!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 02:50:26 PM »
I think the captains are just giving titles to what was already there with sayaka and Takashi.  They do a lot of the talking and with sayaka I know the girls viewed her as a leader and it was mentioned at her birthday this year.
Kashiwagi often leads talking things on TV with the B girls so I can see where that comes from.

It's cool they're actually thought about and it's not just the oldest members being thrown to the position.

I'm now all calm about it and seeing the positives and it's great to see the deserving kenkyuusei promoted.  Also will finally get me watching Team A's LODs as I like some of the girls as girls but I was never a fan of Team A as a whole but now I think I quite like how it's looking.

Just sad that Tomotomo and Eremyao weren't put together, would have been awesome to see them in units together!!

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 07:17:27 PM »
So, October is here, when will the teams change? Is there some sort of ceremony or event? I guess it won't happen until after the Cannes event.

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 06:06:38 AM »
It is said that the manager told in NY that the shuffle wouldn't come until Nov-Dec.

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »
I heard there'll be new stages in december but I don't have evidence of that.
nov-dec sounds more likely if a manager said that.

set made by me

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 01:07:41 PM »
FYI, Disc 3 of Budokan has the full ceremony, which is around 20 minutes.

The girls who get to stay in their own teams were really glad. You could see the relief, especially in Yuko, Acchan, Mariko and Sae.

Some of them took the change pretty good imo. Kasai kept herself together, as well as some of the under appreciated Team B girls, who probably see this as a chance.

I also noticed that new Team K got most of the girls who really not happy; Moeno, Itano, Miichan, Tanamin and Fujie, to name a couple. I hope that there won't be a division between the core of team K (Sayaka/Sae/Yuko/Erena) and the new girls.

I just want to say for one last time that this was truly heart-breaking to watch and that they should not have done it like this. I do think that they changes itself will be interesting and beneficial for AKB48 as a whole.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 06:12:40 PM »
Yeah, I think it's a pretty safe consensus that there was no reason to do something so emotional and business-impacting out in public. It was a bad move, IMO, but like maliciel said in the DVD's thread, there are a certain group of fans who take the whole thing way too seriously and like seeing stuff like this. :smhid

Honestly, I like what it could be, but when I think about what it probably will be I'm annoyed that it was done. All the front girls who mostly stayed in their teams will stay up front, and all the middle and lower "tier" members will probably stay right where they always were. We'll see, I guess.

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 07:26:21 PM »
The main reason for the shuffle was to have senbatsu members more balanced.(ie now there's 4 B girls instead of 2 or something)
and I think there are other reasons it's neceassry, Team A felt very divided between original members and 'new members' so having 2 original members taken out will shake that up and hopefully fix it.
At least that seems to be the plan and has a good chance or working and working out well.

But I think even with only fan reports of the concert to go by the generally consensus was it was done very badly and unfairly to the girls.

set made by me

Offline GerkGibson

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 07:29:10 PM »
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 06:22:20 PM by GerkGibson »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 05:14:14 AM »
I dunno about this, but were they told to expect something like this at all?

I'm not a fan of permanent 'shuffling' in any case (damn you, H!P), but I guess I can see the rationale behind it. I somewhat agree with Datalanche about how it sort of seems like they're splitting them into 'tiers', but that just means it's a whole lot easier for underdog fans to see them all at once? :D?

Oh yeah. Senbatsu = Single lineup?

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 06:48:51 AM »
I dunno about this, but were they told to expect something like this at all?

I would assume no since they were shocked to the point of hysterics and becoming physically ill and even passing out. The emotion and shock some displayed, such as Amina who loved and was thrilled to get into Team A, makes me think there was no mention of this to anyone but the higher management prior to that announcement.

And yeah, it's not entirely a tiered system. There are a few exceptions in every group such as Kasai(fairly popular) being moved to B and Nakayan(who is awesome but ranks among the lowest in the mixi rankings) to A, but still, as a whole when I compare the faces of A to K and B, I see a lot of the one who are regularly on TV shows, singles, and so on. Even so, each team has a lot of good in it and I am hopeful that this will all work well for their performances and for the girls as well.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 07:08:03 AM »
you can watch the whole stage 3 performance and team shuffle (last 20mins) here.
Welcome to JPH!P, GerkGibson! :welcome

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 03:40:28 PM »
yes senbatsu means 'chosen' or something...it is the single line-up...the a-side one.

set made by me

Offline ichijoujirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 04:35:12 PM »
I believe Takamina might have been informed of the shuffle. She looked pretty upset even before the guy walked out to announce it, and was crying just as he was, unlike the other girls who were all super confused.

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 05:17:56 PM »
Leave it to Erepyon to add some comic relief to the moment.  :lol:

Also, I see that the index thread has been updated to reflect the new teams.  This makes it seem more real somehow.  :cry:

Offline GerkGibson

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 06:23:53 PM »
you can watch the whole stage 3 performance and team shuffle (last 20mins) here.
Welcome to JPH!P, GerkGibson! :welcome

thanks!  :nervous

i just found this on youtube. it was very saddening watching this

AKB48 組閣発表 メイキング版 [AKB104組閣祭り]
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 07:12:26 PM by GerkGibson »

Offline chiuchimu

Re: [News] AKB48's Teams will be changed!!!
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
The producers are evil money grubbing whores.   They caused all this hurt in pursuit of the mighty yen.   These are teenagers that go to school.  They do this because they love it - not like a run-of -the -mill band hoping from one gig to another.    If they wanted to group girls differently, they could do so with shuffle units.   

I think one underlying reason for the regrouping was to let the audience and the girls know who's the boss.   They want the fans to think of AKB48 not as THESE girls but just a set of girls who's members can be added to or deleted from Like the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.   The producers don't care about these girls, they care about the AKB48 brand name.    :angry:

Offline saeyukiseki

Re: [News] AKB48's Teams will be changed!!!
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 12:27:44 PM »
i miss the old team K
 :( :cry:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ora (Alice) - Naughty Face