JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no

Author Topic: The SNSD General Discussion Thread  (Read 1819377 times)

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
Re: [KOR]So Nyuh Shi Dae... SM's 9 Member Girl Group
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2007, 02:19:04 AM »
^ MUST BUY!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 08:51:37 AM »
I got it, I guess their shelving SNSD for now as a name, I got the new CD and poster!

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 09:35:43 PM »
MegaUpload Link of Performance of Girls' Generation on SBS Love Share Concert (11/4/07)

Credit: Girls Generation CB + cheessy for reuploading + lover for the MU Link @ AMBITION Forums
^Good quality video/audio. Soo Young, Jessica, and Yoon A look really good in their outfits. It was cute when Soo Young and Tiffany kissed Hyo Yeon.

I also put up some scans of the album booklet. I want the poster! There's a YT link of their new MV in the first post, too. I like the group segments of them in the red and white sweaters grooving to the music. It gets kind of seizure-inducing near the end with all the cuts to the different scenes, though. Still, a great MV.

I've listened to most of the songs from their album. I'm not feeling it yet but I'll probably like it more after I listen to it a couple more times.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 11:02:48 PM »
Wow, I want the poster! Can't wait to have my CD~ I hope YA pust the poster for order soon, because I want it! XD
I like the album, it's nice for a debut album. And both performances, from Mnet & Love Share are great! I like the dance and the song, it's catchy.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 01:41:39 PM »
Am I the only one who's confused between Yoon A and Yuri?

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2007, 05:26:24 PM »
Haha I know XD I used to get confused by that but now I see there's a lot of diferences...except for their faces maybe...lol

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
It's not very hard to tell them apart in stills, but in vids, I'm like "Who are you? @_@".

I spent my night going through their thread in some forum and now I can match some names to faces! I rule so much. XD

Could someone tell me what concert is this pic from and how recent is it? TIA. :)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 08:52:36 PM »
^It's from Oct 11, a performance tribute to Boa. They performed her songs Girls on Top and My Name. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cgcFXY2U_7E

I like this group, I've probably played the Girls Generation MV repeatedly in the last few days. My favorite member is SooYoung. She's so pretty, she almost doesn't look Korean. But she's already accomplished alot in the entertainment business, debuting in Japan at 11 in the now defunct jpop duo Route0 (so she can speak some Japanese). Plus she lists Morning Musume as one of her favorite artists, so this girl is win. :lol:
Am I the only one who's confused between Yoon A and Yuri?
That's exactly what Yuri said in this video http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1369664PBAFcBrk But I can tell them apart because I already recognize YoonA from DBSK, SuJu, and CSJH's videos, and Yuri looks like one of my friends. But I guess that doesn't help you much to remember them. :P

Offline Levin

• Tae Yeon<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2007, 03:50:36 AM »
In the beginning, I didn't think Yoon A was that pretty and thought she was the front girl only because she was the most well-known before they debuted. Now, I think she's pretty cute. She's stunning in that tiny photo on the second page of the album booklet. She looks good in the above photo, too.

I'm glad the front girl doesn't necessarily have all the lines in the song. The lines are far from evenly distributed, but everyone has at least one solo line. Yay!

Offline Mikitan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 秋元才加・藤本美貴・後藤真希
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2007, 07:56:48 AM »
I just got into this group!^^ but they are awesome ;D my two favs are Sunny and Jessica^^

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 10:23:34 AM »
Thanks, e-girl Do Me! :P

SooYoung was the first one I remembered because she didn't look Korean. I like her too. She seems cool.
Now that I know most of their names and faces XD, I developed favourites! My favs are YoonA, Yuri and TaeYeon.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 05:43:37 PM »
my fav is sooyoung  :wub: then Tiffany, YoonA, Jessica and HyoYeon~ But I love all of them~ they're so pretty and talented!  :heart:

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 11:29:33 PM »
Tiffany has the cutest, "I'm Sorry" or confused look!  She is up there, with Taeyon, SeoHyun, YoonA for me.  But yeah, I like them all!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2007, 11:24:12 AM »
Tama-chan got me interested in this group!!

At first I thought I'd find them boring because they're TOO PERFECT. lol I mean hello, they can sing and dance, they're beautiful, at least two of them speak good English and x__X;; It's like a dream group, only lacks some really good pop tunes (I haven't listened to SNSD's album yet so maybe they have good songs, I dunno yet)

But now I think that it might be nice for a change to try to pay attention to a girl group with singing talent AND variety (since there's 9 of them)...

Some early comments on the girls -
YoonA - I think she's really pretty, but I haven't paid a lot of attention to her in videos yet
SooYoung - she stood out to me first, like tama said, because she doesn't look Korean lol
TaeYeon - I think she looks like a doll the most (at least in PVs and pics), very very pretty.. I like her
HyoYeon - I know she's "the dancer" of the group, but whenever she has that dance solo in a performance, I just get a kind of an awkward feeling lol... She can dance but it's like, 'ok, so she's "the dancer"... So what?' >_> lol ;_;
Tiffany - It was the easiest to get to know her because she speaks English and has short hair :3 I think I like her tone of voice the best in this group so far
Yuri - I liked her in one of their MVs
Jessica - She looks kind of Miki-esque, I mean like a bit of a bad girl lol. Her voice is the easiest to recognize to me because it sounds kinda nasal. I think I like her
SeoHyun - My first favourite because of her look, she's just cute and stood out to me instantly
Sunny - the only one I have nothing to say about yet :o

LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2007, 12:37:44 PM »
Hyoyeon and I think Sunny are sharing the dance solo here, and some SeoHyun Upskirt

The 1000 Song Karaoke game show

(BoA No. 1)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 12:39:01 PM by THUNDERDUCK »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2007, 01:51:05 PM »
* tama-chan pokes shirenu :D

Have they sung Girls' Generation live anywhere yet? I'm trying to look for it but haven't found any.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2007, 04:32:05 PM »
The third perf is live!

^^ Sounds weird around the 2:00 but that's just Lee Seung Chul and his weird singing lol but it was a nice performance!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2007, 05:14:16 PM »
Thanks, Pinkosa. I just saw the file on some forum and is trying to dl it. :)

Offline Mikitan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 秋元才加・藤本美貴・後藤真希
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2007, 06:43:03 PM »
yeey ;DD THANKS!  :heart: :heart:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: O!P 7Air - Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no