JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757858 times)

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #780 on: March 25, 2011, 12:41:11 AM »
Now I remembered that I uploaded #17 and posted it on AMP but the files were deleted about a month after that.
I think those files are copies from my original uploads. You can still find the files in Silverbolt temp folder.
Maybe someone should just repost it on AMP using those links

Sure, I'll do the post. I can do the same for #18 and re-upload it if you want.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #781 on: March 31, 2011, 12:24:25 AM »
New studio set and costume

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #782 on: March 31, 2011, 08:40:57 AM »
Here is some part of the interview from BOG Magazine No. 005 which features exclusive interview with Idoling!!!. I will post the next part later :)

Q. Member that you would like to be your girlfriend

1st    Tonooka Erica (4 votes)
2nd   Yazawa Erika (3 votes)
        Sakai Hitomi (3 votes)
        Hashimoto Kaede (3 votes)
5th   Fonchi (2 votes)
        Morita Suzuka (2 votes)
        Kikuchi Ami (2 votes)

"Ton-chan.She's cute and my type.I can brag about her being my girlfriend." -Fonchi
"Ton-chan.The way she likes to be spoiled is cute." -Sakacchi
"Ton-chan.Her girly power is amazing! Her relieving personality seems fun." -Yuuna
"Ton-chan.Overall she's my type. Her personality is my type too." -Nomoto

"Sakacchi.Anyway she is a good woman. I like her adult charm." -Yokoyama
"Suu-chan.She has a strong will but somehow it makes you feel the need to protect her." -Miyake
"Yazawa-senpai.Cute but a hassle." -Ojima

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #783 on: March 31, 2011, 09:59:27 AM »
Okay, so now Idoling!!! has new TV Show as MC (with other comedian), but no more weekly Idoling!!! ?
http://www.fujitv.co.jp/fujitv/news/pub_2011/110330-n010.html

Seriously ?

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #784 on: March 31, 2011, 10:20:02 AM »
the new show is hosted by Idoling!!! and Yamazaki (Untouchable), that should be an awesome pair though. It should gather them good amount of attention, as long as they keep the show clean then I'm happy. Will wait for news on the original show.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #785 on: March 31, 2011, 10:24:47 AM »
Well look on the bright side. We get 90 minutes of new contents every week instead of highlights from the CS show. Plus Yamazaki is a really funny comedian and is influential enough to have several regular shows. Working with him will give the girls priceless experience in the entertainment business. Maybe this is the push Idoling!!! needed. Still too early to be disappointed. We have to look and see how it goes.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #786 on: March 31, 2011, 11:27:24 AM »
Sounds cool can't wait. Some of the older girls are crying out for a chance to flex their adult humoured muscles and with how late this show is on in the evening i imagine it should allow them to do just that. And i dont just mean more jokes about Yazawa's tits. Maybe a show like campus nighters (but only interms of how that was aiming for the uni/20 something age range).

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #787 on: March 31, 2011, 11:52:20 AM »
ザキヤマ will be the new MC. Where is 升野?  Be fired  with  ホメノビ?

I don't think he is a good MC. He is too conspicuous. I think be a guest is better.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #788 on: March 31, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
looks like this show is a replacement of nabeachi. since Idoling!!! had been in Nabeachi regularly, maybe they decided to join them.

I just can't imagine Idoling!!! without Masuno.

============

Looks like Pony Canyon has stop distributing Idoling!!! in Korea. The last release was Poolside Daisakusen (?)

Offline Mateo

« Reply #789 on: March 31, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20110330004.html

Google translation being as cryptic as usual I can't quite make out what this means, but seems they have changed Idoling!!! airtime which I guess implies it is still running?
Maybe someone can gain a clue from this atleast.

Really hope Masuno-san is still involved somehow, for me he is like a member of the group.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #790 on: March 31, 2011, 02:34:33 PM »
I don't think anything will happen to the original show or to Idoling!!!. Everyone knows that Idoling!!! main member is Masuno himself. Plus the new show is not run by kadosawa, I doubt he'll let that go. If it is true that this is a replacement for nabeacchi, then we have tons of reason to rejoice. Imagine that, Idoling!!!'s 2nd main regular show. Finally, FujiTV is doing something about working on their own Idols. Hell its about time, and I hope the next time I go to FujiTV I can see a wall with Idoling!!! pics over there.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #791 on: March 31, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »
From what I know, this is a new show and not a replacement. It's a little vague how the general format of the show will be like, but from the description it seems like any other variety show but with focus on Fuji TV-related stuff and other news.

The main MC will feature Untouchable's Yamazaki and one member from Idoling!!! (possibly rotating them?), and then 3 more members with most likely more rotation here as well. Within the 90 minute show is 30 minutes of Idoling!!! Nikki according to Kadosawa's tweet, so there shouldn't be any big difference except for the late time slot. What's unclear right now is if this will affect their exposure in other prefectures.

http://blog.fujitv.co.jp/idoling/E20110330004.html

Google translation being as cryptic as usual I can't quite make out what this means, but seems they have changed Idoling!!! airtime which I guess implies it is still running?

That's just the regular CX broadcast going back to its original time slot.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #792 on: April 02, 2011, 02:31:14 AM »
http://www.jp.playstation.com/scej/title/lbp/2/special/
The winner of Little Big Planet 2 Stage create challenge is Team "Boku no Natsu Yasumi 2" (Team Higawarisou).
Reminder if someone forgot, team higawarisou are Maipuru, Suu-chan, Hii-chan, Kaede-chan, Ojima.
Congratulation!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 02:42:44 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #793 on: April 02, 2011, 04:09:31 AM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #794 on: April 02, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »
New Idoling!!! Persona for Firefox.
I forgot to edit the logo so this better for monitor with more than 1024 px wide.
https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/391231

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #795 on: April 02, 2011, 04:40:45 PM »
Has anyone watched ミューサタ and had this one of this week?

I have watched it. It is very funny.

If someone have it ,please share it.  Thank you very much.

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #796 on: April 02, 2011, 05:56:33 PM »
I just can't imagine Idoling!!! without Masuno.

Exactly. He has been there from the beginning and is a big part of Idoling family. It would be weird if they just dump him and start using that "Yamazaki" character as their main MC. Maybe we have to start "Bring Back Masuno" campaign ;).

« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:49:33 AM by Blade Hunter »

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2011, 12:19:50 AM »

For any Idolling appearances on other shows i recommend checking this guys/girls videos, not the best quality but they are usually uploaded there pretty quickly. Here is the show you are after musataSP 110402a Idoling!!! fudanjuku

Edit: Didnt realise the video would show up for viewing in this post, incase you didnt realise you gotta click through to watch the other parts of the show.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #798 on: April 03, 2011, 11:00:37 PM »

You can find it on share now.

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #799 on: April 04, 2011, 06:22:10 AM »
I hope the next time I go to FujiTV I can see a wall with Idoling!!! pics over there.
When I went last summer, they had the girl's pictures on the wall next to the escalator coming out of Tokyo Teleport but it was extremely disappointing that there was not any other signs of Idoling!!! in Fuji TV especially since it was some summer matsuri event.  There was a pretty big display for Campus Nighters though and entire floors dedicated to Sazae-san and Odoru Daisousasen. 

If the original show is still going, having another show should be a step in the right direction. 

Idoling!!! has it's share of less interesting episodes, but at least it's nowhere near as bad as the H!P shows were after the cancellation of Hello Morning (which had been kind of boring the last year or so anyway).

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Namie Amuro - Wild