JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 757754 times)

Offline Jenus

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1040 on: September 22, 2011, 02:22:10 AM »
It was so peaceful here until that AKB fanboy with a hidden agenda brought AKB stuff in here. His mission has failed, I hate AKB even more.

Hidden agenda?  Sounds like he's just a fan of both groups.  Is there something wrong with liking more than one idol group?  Is it wrong to like both Idoling and AKB?  This is a thread about discussing Idoling, correct?  Idoling and AKB did a collaboration way back when, correct?  I'd say it's a valid discussion, even if it does wad some panties.
He seems like a newbie AKB fanboy who just discovered that old footage and tried to stir things up in here, most Idoling fans already know about AKB collab. And he's clearly excited that AKB was in it, not Idoling. You can like any group but this is IDOLING thread, no need to bring up old material just to point out that AKB was in it. I don't go over to AKB thread just to point out that Idoling did a collab with AKB, as if they would give a damn about Idoling then. NOPE. Look at his attitude, he clearly has no respect for this thread participants with smug replies with dumb videos. AKB fanboys are such idiots.

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #1041 on: September 22, 2011, 02:24:09 AM »
Only 1 person seems "stirred up"

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1042 on: September 22, 2011, 02:35:00 AM »
Hidden agenda?  Sounds like he's just a fan of both groups.  Is there something wrong with liking more than one idol group?  Is it wrong to like both Idoling and AKB?  This is a thread about discussing Idoling, correct?  Idoling and AKB did a collaboration way back when, correct?  I'd say it's a valid discussion, even if it does wad some panties.

What??? Liking more than one idol group? You have to pick a team man! It's like videogame consoles. You can't like Xbox 360 AND PS3, it's serious biz!  You have to have LOYALTY! :angry:

Fanboys are pretty silly, no matter what the subject.  :grin:
Not quite the same as video games, especially when you see how horrible and nasty the AKB fanboys treated Idoling members at an event of that infamous "collab" single. No person in their right mind would ever want to support AKB after that.

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1043 on: September 22, 2011, 05:46:24 AM »
is this the AKB thread?, stop please!!!
Idoling!!! is Idoling!!!, and AKB is AKB

PS:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1044 on: September 22, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Ok just for future reference, this coming from a moderator btw,

It's not OK to say "FUCK YOU" and mean it to a fellow forum member, especially for something so meager. That is a jerk move and won't make anyone your friend. I'm actually very angry about this because muppet is an active poster who seems to like everything and has never caused trouble with anyone and does NOT deserve that kind of response.

Whatever issues you have at another forum is also not our problem.

There is a wonderful concept called "respect", as in, respecting other people's freedom to like what they like. It's ok NOT to like things, too, but there are classier ways to handle it. I'm not into AKB myself, but many of my good (even best) friends are, and look at that! We're still friends because we respect each other & work things out.

I've also read other comments by you Jenus, and generally you would benefit from not putting down other groups to pimp your own favourite. It doesn't make me find Idoling any more awesome if you diss Momoko, whom I love by the way. Just think sometimes before you type!!

And we don't call women/girls "whores" here simply for belonging to a group we don't personally like. If you said that on our IRC channel you would already be banned, so count yourself lucky or something.

ANYWAY. Point is, EITHER LEARN FROM THIS, OR LEAVE. This is a chillax forum, we don't have room for hateful comments. Have a take, don't suck. And I'm posting this in public because I'm not sure how many of the people who go to subsections of the forum even read the rules of the forum lol.

AND WE CAN NOW RETURN TO DISCUSSING IDOLING!! NO FURTHER COMMENTARY NECESSARY. THAT MEANS, PLEASE STOP DRAGGING THIS FURTHER.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:20:04 AM by shirenu »
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1045 on: September 22, 2011, 01:27:47 PM »
I'm sorry about using profanity, but I thought he was asking for it with that cynical video reply of his. If people want respect, they should give respect first, simple enough concept.

But I don't like that you are taking a shot at me just because you didn't like how I evaluated Momoko's act, and implying as if I bash other groups just to make Idoling look better when I criticize Idoling just as much if not more. If you are trying to accuse me of being biased, it won't stick because my posts themselves will prove you wrong. I may root for Idoling, but I sure am not a fanboy.

Anyway if u have an issue with how I see things, u can PM me, this is the last post on the matter from me. Back to Idoling!!!

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1046 on: September 22, 2011, 02:42:31 PM »
I'm sorry about using profanity, but I thought he was asking for it with that cynical video reply of his. If people want respect, they should give respect first, simple enough concept.

But I don't like that you are taking a shot at me just because you didn't like how I evaluated Momoko's act, and implying as if I bash other groups just to make Idoling look better when I criticize Idoling just as much if not more. If you are trying to accuse me of being biased, it won't stick because my posts themselves will prove you wrong. I may root for Idoling, but I sure am not a fanboy.

Anyway if u have an issue with how I see things, u can PM me, this is the last post on the matter from me. Back to Idoling!!!
Thank you Jenus san for your most recent comments, and they are something I can take on board now. I hope you can understand that JPHIP is unlike any other place on the internet, and really I can say the people who post here are fantastic and help each other with knowledge or humor, or a shoulder to lean on sometimes.
And also thankyou Shirenu san, you always have a good thought and a nice way with words, and I appreciate your kind words very much.
And last shout out to Tenkei and Boykun, who put on a wonderful Televised Web Broadcast every Saturday morning (Friday night in their time zone), which I try not to miss. They cover many topics and artists, but they often feature Idoling, which has made want to know more about Idoling- thus my recent posting here. (I had a 50/50 choice where to post, so I put in Idoling thread) Their show is called basugasubakuhatsu! THE TV and it is definitely worth a watch. And.....as suggested, back to Idoling!!!

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1047 on: September 22, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
lol, missed all the craziness.
Good thing though, my Blu-ray Idoling!!! PV collection has been shipped! ;)
Mine has arrived today and I just watched it, including the 3D content  :D
All PV's since Meniwa Aoba are full HD. The ones before that are not, except for Te no Hira no Yuki which is also full HD.
Although it says 1080i on the back of the box, my blu-ray player did show it was 1080/60p.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #1048 on: September 23, 2011, 02:42:06 AM »
Idoling!!! and television MC Hideyuki Nakayama made this appearance for Nescafe canned coffee at the beginning of the week on "Respect for the Aged Day". Part of the campaign is to appeal to everytype of person, so speeches of gratitude and encouragement were made. Nice surprise  was Hitomi's grandmother appearing.

Good stuff!

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1049 on: September 23, 2011, 10:49:12 PM »

funny!!!

damn!!! i cant buy this pv collection  :bleed eyes: my college is very very expensive  :banghead:
i hope that a good person upload the BDISO.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 12:08:12 AM by relaxershippuden »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1050 on: September 26, 2011, 05:07:45 AM »
Idoling!!! [Don't think. Feel!!!] PV with spanish subs

Download @Megaupload

credits: KamikazeStorm´s staff

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1051 on: September 27, 2011, 03:17:18 AM »

as expected  XD

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1052 on: September 27, 2011, 11:18:23 AM »
^That's a great display of both their talking and performing skills!!  :w00t: :heart:
I'm soo proud of them  :wub:

Offline wq12wq12

• Member+
« Reply #1053 on: September 27, 2011, 12:36:15 PM »
First,I want to say sorry to Ami's fans.

But I really think  this time no Ami is great.

No Ami's 安いネタ,アイドリング!!! is no damage this time. (just my theory)

I think うめこ is more funny to Ami. I know some fans think Ami's talk is very good.

But I don't think so.   In my mind,Ami just wants to be the only one.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1054 on: September 27, 2011, 05:13:42 PM »
In my opinion, Amimi is always throwing balls to other members but they are still defending their own images and positions. No other members as brave as Amimi, but one. And she is Umeko. It is not Amimi who want to be number one, but members know that there are things only Amimi has the courage to do it.

If you watch Okinawa Manza Beach 2010 disc 3, you should understand.

Offline Hajime_Saito

• Member+
  • ざわ・・・ざわ・・・
« Reply #1055 on: September 28, 2011, 02:26:22 AM »
I really enjoyed them on Hey Hey Hey! :D
Maiple got hit by Hamada-san not once by thrice in a row! That means tons of luck.  :lol:

But I also don't think it's too good to pull fun on the "we can't get a major break" so much, it's fine if Masuno is the one who mentions it, but having the girls say it themselves is kinda sad.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1056 on: September 28, 2011, 11:24:49 AM »
Idoling's appearance was pretty nice. I was worried since Momoiro looked really energetic and they got the crowd going... but when Idoling came on, they looked so much more mature and classy, making Momoiro look a bit "niche." Which is fine, of course, but I think idoling managed to appeal to a wider audience.

They had nice sports during the final super performance as well  :thumbup

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1057 on: September 30, 2011, 07:26:21 PM »
Idoling!!! 5th Generation Auditions have started according to this website: http://www.deview.co.jp/
Although if you click to the actual page, it gets a 404...
No mention on the official site yet though...

Edit:
Seems like they updated the front page a bit, it now says that more info will be in the Novermber issue of De☆View which will be on sale on October 1st. That's only a few hours from now :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 08:46:39 PM by Hatix »

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1058 on: October 01, 2011, 12:12:35 AM »
more girls? I feel more comfortable with the current girls and think that audition is needless. :peace:

PS: graduation is coming?

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #1059 on: October 01, 2011, 01:18:12 AM »
more girls? I feel more comfortable with the current girls and think that audition is needless. :peace:

PS: graduation is coming?

Nooo, I don't want to see any graduation! I also think that they have a pretty good mix now. Saying that, they have been adding one generation for each of the last 3 years so I guess they are keeping that schedule....

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable