JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban

Author Topic: What drama are you currently watching ?  (Read 240525 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: What drama are you currently watching ?
« Reply #740 on: January 15, 2012, 08:57:46 AM »
Episode 4 of Yuusha Yoshihiko to Maou no Shiro, gotta admit it's really silly and inane but it hasn't been that bad of a watch, so far enjoyable and those are the kind of dramas I've been looking for as of late so I guess you could say it's been a winner. :shocked Really wanted to watch a series with Kinami :wub: plus Yamada is in this, always been a solid actor, surprised he would do a show like this, thought he was so much more popular than being in a drama like this, not that it's bad just figured he would be in a much bigger one.

Offline Lqrt

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #741 on: January 15, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »
I just finished shimokita glory days! :)

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #742 on: January 15, 2012, 08:04:22 PM »
^^I really liked Yuusha Yoshihiko, breaking traditional RPG cliches. :nervous
Course, most of it will need a little gaming experience to totally get the jokes.

I even posted about ep08 in the AKB48 thread, since the episode had in-jokes about them:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=8559.msg938104#msg938104
Bet you won't be able to guess how the last few episodes turn out. It's gets more crazy! :D

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #743 on: January 18, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »
New season's dramas. Funny, I already fouled out half before even watching... they just looked boring...
Maybe wait till one of you guys check those out out and give a positive remark on 'em. :)

Same as always. Most interested down:
Suugaku Joushi-gakuen ep01 - Momusu doing a drama! that's actually not totally boring!! has all H!P members!!?! Pretty fun so far. Sine Cosine Mentaiko! XD
Strawberry Night SP-Ep01 - Its easily got one of the best cast in this bunch. Kinda like Zettai Reido with more laughs.
Tairano Kiyomori Ep01-02 - Next taiga drama. Bastard son turned to last warrior clan leader, and later general. Never heard of him, so it'll be another good history lesson.
Saba-dol ep01 - Its got Mayuyu in it!

Hungry! Ep01 -  French restaurant in a warehouse playing rock. Classic jdrama style. Pretty good.
Teen Court Ep01 - To check out Gouriki Ayame and her cute smile. Weird that it's a court drama, yet she's doing detective work... :P
Lucky 7 Ep01 - First episode was pretty good, surprisingly lotsa brawling action in the end.
13 Sai No Hello Work Ep01 - Guy time-travelling back 22 years and changing his life. Lots of funny stuff.
Saikou no Jinsei No Owarikata Ep01 - Stuff with Yama-p are normally pretty solid. I also find them kinda boring by the end though. At least there's Acchan in it.
Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi Ep01 - Marrying into a broken family with a bunch of guys. Kinda interesting theme.
Dirty Mama! Ep01 - Mother cop and newbie. Pretty funny so far.
Honjitsu wa Taian Nari Ep01 - Might turn out fun. But it has too much going on at the same time.

Don't Shoot!! Idol Insiders Ep01 - Showing the "backstage story" of gravure idols. Fake, sad, dunno what they are trying to achieve by making Kawamura Yukie cry. :smhid
Risou No Musuko ep01 - Not really interested in Hey! Say! Jump! or the mother/son comedy. probably won't catch the rest of it.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 08:43:20 AM by winner »

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #744 on: February 01, 2012, 03:34:17 AM »
^^ Few of those are on my list just waiting for a few more episodes. Yuusha ended up being an okay watch, nothing great but think it's worth a watch, wacky like Arakawa but so much more enjoyable, better storyline and all the word plays were good.
Now on Q10 aka Kyuuto, like Zettai Kareshi the main character is a robot, :O too early to tell but seems like it'll be somewhat okay. :?

Offline superbatista

• ecchi
« Reply #745 on: February 03, 2012, 02:58:51 AM »
i already watched all episode of boku to nachi 99 days....this drama is very funny with korean and japanese actor and actress combine together

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #746 on: February 07, 2012, 04:33:59 AM »
right now watching current season dramas:

Hungry! with Mukai Osamu, Takimoto Miori
Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata with Yamap, Maeda Atsuko, Eikura Nana
Lucky Seven with Matsumoto Jun, Eita, Naka Riisa, Oizumi Yo

check out reviews for the first two over at nandake..?
hungry!
saikou no jinsei

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline gangsterdomss

• ecchi
« Reply #747 on: February 09, 2012, 02:29:15 PM »
Crows Zero!!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #748 on: February 21, 2012, 03:47:38 AM »
Sigh, for at least the 4th time going to watch both seasons, currently up to episode 9 of the first season. :?
Needed to watch some famous pair again too, which ones....?

Offline iwillbeban

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #749 on: February 28, 2012, 09:16:07 PM »
A dorama with a good pair... you got that right, maybe there won't be a chance that they'll work together again because they're famous by themselves...

Currently watching suugaku joshi gakuen (only in it for maimi and sayu), shinigami no ballad, jigoku shojo, hotaru no hikari and yokai ningen bem... I'm not sure if I'm going to finish them all...

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #750 on: March 08, 2012, 08:44:36 PM »
First 2 episodes of this series, episode 1 was so-so but the second was much better, think it'll turn out all right. :huhuh

Offline NaomiMaeda

• Member+
  • Nao-chan
« Reply #751 on: March 09, 2012, 01:01:24 PM »
Ohisama - 78 episodes of 156. I haven't finished it yet but it's already one of my favorites. Because of Ohisama, I started doing research about my own past. That's why it's even more interesting.
Bara Iro no Seisen - 3 episodes. Still waiting for the rest to be subbed. Didn't like it at first but the 3rd ep. changed my mind a bit.
Deka Kurokawa Suzuki - 6 episodes. Pretty interesting but sometimes it's illogical.
Lucky 7 - It would be better if Matsumoto wouldn't be the one doing the main role.
Honjitsu wa Taian Nari - 6 episodes. It's funny and suspensive. Waiting for the rest episdes.
Dirty Mama! - 4 episodes. Not bad but Karina could do better.
Strawberry Night - Still watching  but it's really the best drama I've seen so far (of course, alongside LG).
Time Between Dog and Wolf - 2 episodes. It could be better. Too much shooting and persecuting.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #752 on: March 13, 2012, 06:44:04 AM »
Up to episode 6 of Romes, no real winner but enjoying it, stories are solid and it's got a real fast pace to it. :yawn:
Also just started this one, finished the first 5 episodes, had to stop as the TV keeps overheating when you know pair is on the screen together. :?

Offline NaomiMaeda

• Member+
  • Nao-chan
« Reply #753 on: March 13, 2012, 05:31:10 PM »
Honjitsu wa Taian Nari - 8 episodes. Well, it's coming to the end. All I hope is that the last two episodes aren't going to ruin such an interesting drama.
Dirty Mama! - 5 episodes. The 5th episode was really funny and one of the best of all episodes so far.
Strawberry Night - 9 episodes. Not much till the end. I wish it was longer. It's my favorite not just of this season but of all time.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #754 on: March 14, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »
Zipping thru Eri's drama too quickly so needed to start another, can't believe it's taken so long to get around to this one, an Odagiri show should never be missed. :sweatdrop:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #755 on: March 16, 2012, 12:11:53 PM »
Lucky Seven. Matsujun and Eita :hump:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #756 on: March 17, 2012, 05:00:49 AM »
strawberry night is the only this season's dorama that i watch..it is a great dorama..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #757 on: March 22, 2012, 06:56:13 AM »
Finished Atami no Sousakan which is highly recommended, :yep: an 8 episode drama where are pair solve one case which shocked me, figured they'd be doing a few cases but didn't turn out that way, last 2 episodes were really something, hard to beat Odagiri in the acting field. :O
Not sure of what's next, have a whole bunch to watch, leaning towards these two.
Ganges Gawa de Butterfly :?

Yamato Nadeshiko :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #758 on: March 24, 2012, 02:17:13 AM »
Watched Ganges Gawa de Butterfly that starred Masami, it was set in India, nothing special but it was actually enjoyable and funny at times, it was sadly just a 2 episode special. :(
Looked for an obscure one and found a real winner, Shinya Shokudo, :thumbsup zipped thru the first 5 episodes and hopefully will finish it tonight it's neen that good, quickie synopsis from Tokyograph:
Set in a small restaurant in the corner of a shopping district, the unusual eatery is only open after midnight, and its standard menu consists of just a single choice. However, the customers still come for the amusing chatter and the proprietor's willingness to cook any dish that they request. This drama depicts the lives of the restaurant's patrons, including a yakuza, an unsuccessful actor, a group of office ladies, a newspaper delivery boy, and a stripper.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #759 on: March 27, 2012, 07:31:30 AM »
Shinya Shokudo was certainly one of the better dramas I've seen, :yep: quite a few noted guest stars appeared, especailly Odagiri who made many cameos throughout as some mysterious character.
Luckily there's a season 2(!), :O just started it, viewed the first 3 episodes, bit darker and more serious than the first season but it's also a real winner.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rashinban