JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - One

Author Topic: The H!P Trainees Thread (ハロプロ研修生); H!P EGGs (ハロプロエッグ)  (Read 237869 times)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The H!P EGG Thread
« Reply #400 on: March 28, 2008, 12:30:11 AM »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #401 on: March 28, 2008, 09:32:29 AM »
more:
ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
まもなく開演!
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/m7SUy2Y3IfxdP4GEHBzgUdn52e0fxMzb/view.php

ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
HELLO TO YOU ~ハロー!プロジェクト10周年記念テーマ~
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/Jrr6IP3mMwFiH064T8s3ugetgF69tLsI/view.php

ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
浪漫~MY DEAR BOY~
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/u9N1ggvv2SQDGh3uxLFhDs5dTLBkK7p8/view.php

ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
ピリリと行こう!
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/jkmGP7A5rGm419NYZgXNs3fjXsILMQZw/view.php

ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
恋愛レボリューション21
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/whfbRxFgE1XS79AyawfmGxrKj4gWFtD9/view.php

ハロプロエッグデリバリーステーション!03
笑顔に涙 ~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~
2008年3月8日(土) サンストリート亀戸
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/QyReb5BkvtvZwidUXqtjjMI7GG6gIbdL/view.php

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2008, 06:09:20 PM »
Duh, miss manoeri birthday by a day! lol. Anyway, happy birthday manoeri!  :heart: :heart:

(plain birthday wish is plain)

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #403 on: April 11, 2008, 06:13:01 PM »
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANOERI!!!
 :muffin: :muffin: :muffin:

Good luck on you career as a soloist :thumbsup You have my support  :heart:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »
 :heart: HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY MANOERI!  :heart:

I am patiently awaiting your debut!  :wub:

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #405 on: April 12, 2008, 03:14:13 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANO~!! :heart:
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: April 12, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
I've been going through some stuff because I've wanted to update dem egg profiles (here http://hpegg.wordpress.com/)
But a lot of the stuff I've found so far isn't the kind that you can put there (it's too speculative, random or biased) so I'll put it here instead!! LOL

From wolfpedia, some comments I translated, with notes in italics. So these are opinions or observations that some Japanese fans have written.

General:
Tsunku values Sawachan and Sengoku's singing power highly
Eggs that have special support from the office (based on the opportunities given to them): Ogawa Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukuda Kanon, Maeda Yuuka

Ayaka
- Initially Ayaka was a little girl with a dark complexion who didn't get a lot of attention. However, as she grew up, her beauty became prominent
- Like early days Nakajima Saki, she has a characteristic of (suspicious) behaviour (I didn't really understand this one, but the word there literally meant 'suspicious behaviour' so oh well)
- At a Shinjin Kouen, she answered to the question of "what type is your dog?" with "stray dog" (I think I've mentioned this earlier, but it's still funny so I'll post it again LOL)

Sengoku
- At Ongaku Gatas concert she had refreshing new war power that quietly increased her fanbase. (OK yes, I suck a translating)
- It is said that Sengoku's ancestors were famous in a Sengoku rebellion at Sengoku Sakyou during Edo period (there's a long wiki entry about the rebellion in Japanese, too)
- Has twin little sisters

Sainen - this one's mean :sweatdrop:
- Because of her appearance/figure, some wolves call her "busainen" (likely to originate from 'busaiki', which means "clumsy, poor shape, homely, plain")
- She is perceived to be the rare type that during concerts seems to suddenly gain weight (they illustrated this with a DVD cap from a concert where it looked like she had a double-chin. So basically they called her fat :banghead: )

Asuna
- Her face doesn't resemble her big sister (C-ute's Chisato) a lot, but her way of talking is a spitting image of her (not really a new observation but w/e)

Ogasaki
- Seems to be #1 supported Egg by the office in Shinjin Kouen etc. Even if there are more severe opinions about her, it is said that her being small but being able to sing with a stable voice while dancing makes her precious among Eggs

Nocchi
- She is child-faced, so she is adaptable to "legal loli" (At least I'm not sharing what they said about certain members' boobs. :lol: )

Manoeri (not an Egg anymore but I'll put this here till she gets her own thread)
- This beautiful girl became a topic of conversation because of success in the first shinjin kouen (their literal words, I think they mean that her looks made her stand out)
- A star that the office has high expectations for
- Because she has similar looks to early days Goto Maki, she is sometimes called "post-gomaki"

Yuuka
- Charm point is high-pitched singing voice
- There was something about her "recently growing up glamorously", but I didn't fully understand it. I know what they might mean though: she's always had this childish face but recently I see that she's grown past the 'awkward stage'. She still has a cute babyface but somehow she looks more gorgeous than before... If that makes sense, lol

Koretty (again, not an Egg but blah blah)
I feel pretty dumb but I hadn't realized this before reading the stuff in wolfpedia. XD The reason why she's started to appear in H!P concerts and other idol stuff since 2005 is because of the futsal league that Gatas Brilhantes H.P. belongs to. It's for female performers, and the participation terms of the league include that the members must be active in public entertainment. So that's why Koretty couldn't continue just kicking the ball, but she had to take up other idol-y work, too. Since she's no longer an Egg, looks like she'll be only able to make concerts with Ongaku Gatas, which should be good news to us OG fans. As long as the company wants to keep Koretty in the team, they'll have to keep providing her entertainment work, too, and currently that would mean Ongaku Gatas. Whoo... And ah I do feel like an idiot for not knowing that there really was an explanation for why Koretty was suddenly pushed on concert stages!!

Sayaka

- She's the tallest among H!P Eggs
- Singing power is comparatively strong, so she has been entrusted with many main parts at Shinjin Kouen
- She says that the character (Noeru) that she gives her voice to on Kirarin Revolution is a spitting image of herself

Kikkawa
- According to her own words, wouldn't lose to anyone in arm-wrestling
- Fans say that she has similar looks to Murakami Megumi. Recently she wore Murakami's outfit on stage at a Shinjin Kouen, so the office is said to recognize this as well.

Kanon
- Because wota highly value her official blog, she has aqcuired the nickname 'charisma blogger'
- Kanon shows talent in the pictures she publishes on her blog and self-made t-shirts. Her family does design-related work, so Kanon is influenced by the use of illustrator, photoshop, flash etc. (Or something like that. You get the idea, right)

Then, Ayaka's interview from Ciao.tv website (so deep it hurts)

Ayaka Q & A:
Q1. What is currently your #1 interest in fashion?
A1. I'm interested in cute swinging clothes.

Q2. What kind of person is a stylish person?
A2. Someone who always wears cute clothes, I think.

Q3. With the exception of fashion and style, what is your current #1 interest or addiction?
A3. I now make sparkling decorations for different things.

Q4. On the program (Ciao.tv) everyone is trying their best aiming to be "princesses", but what do you think is the image of a "princess"?
A4. It's not just about appearance, but a person who is also beautiful on the inside is a princess.

Q5. Please tell us your special skill in which you would not lose to other members.
A5. My special skills are running and swimming.

THERE.
I take no responsibility over possible translation errors. :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #407 on: April 28, 2008, 04:44:38 AM »
http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/egg_0804281100.html

Mutou Mika has decided to graduate from H!P to have a normal life as a high school student. She'll graduate on 4/30.

:cry:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #408 on: April 28, 2008, 04:56:39 AM »
Aww man.. Mucchi. She's one of my favorite eggs.. :cry:

Best wishes to her though. :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #409 on: April 28, 2008, 05:33:45 AM »
Aww Mucchi...  :cry:

Good luck to Mucchi! I'll miss her...
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2008, 08:57:23 AM »
Fuck, not Mucchi.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2008, 10:08:03 AM »
Awwww Mucchi :/

Wish her all the best, though ^__^

Ongaku Gatas is now -2 Eggs o-o;;

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #412 on: May 14, 2008, 01:00:00 PM »
HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY ASUNA!!!
 :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled: :k-thrilled:

Offline 楊枝君

• データが出た!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ももち
« Reply #413 on: May 14, 2008, 02:33:12 PM »
Happy birthday Asuna  :heart:
Veni Vidi Wiki

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #414 on: May 31, 2008, 08:57:55 PM »
No thread for Sawachan yet (I think?? I forget lol) so I'm posting these caps here:

How cute is she? For some reason, in some caps she reminds me of Sayaka Ichii. :lol:

Offline Kuja

• Member+
Re: The H!P EGG Thread (ハロプロエッグ)
« Reply #415 on: June 25, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »
My feelings about the new Eggs are really mixed. I mean two five years old girls and one at the age of six. Is that too early age to be performing to the wota? I don't know the answer to that even myself. I kind of hope Tsunku wont continue this way, because we know that in Japan there is market that is old men perving even for girls that age. Of course I'm not saying all wota are like that, but a good example of such market existing is one (I think) magazine scan that had pics of C-ute-members with high lifted skirts while dancing, and the biggest pic was of Maimai. Surely they wont be reprisented as anything near to sexy, but that doesn't mean that some pedophile who will see them performing in seifuku or something wont take it that way. Then again some of the current Eggs aren't exactly old either, so maybe I'm just overreacting, because the chance of being seen the wrong way is of course always there...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 06:40:10 PM by Kuja »

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: June 25, 2008, 07:00:20 PM »
I mean two five years old girls and one at the age of six.

You're getting their class grades and ages mixed up. All three of them should be at least ten years old.

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #417 on: June 25, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »
I mean two five years old girls and one at the age of six.

You're getting their class grades and ages mixed up. All three of them should be at least ten years old.
I just read this from H!O article that has no sources, so I guess my bad for trusting it.

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline Yumichan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nocutechi Love <3
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »
Furukawa posted a nice blog photo of the new members:

http://www.tomoiki.tv/kiwouetai/blog/diary/main/index.html

Left to right: Takeuchi Akari, Kaneko Rie, Fukumura Mizuki

The above names are tentative because I've guestimated who's Takeuchi and Fukumura. (Pictures have been found of Kaneko, so I know she's the one in the middle. I'm guessing Takeuchi's on the left and Fukumura's on the right because Takuechi is a grade younger than Fukumura, and the girl on the left looks the youngest.)

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2008, 01:33:23 AM »
Aw, they are so adorable.
Especially Kaneko Rie! I'm going to keep her eye on her.  :heart:

:::Twitter