JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - A Communication Refusal Desire

Author Topic: Who are you? (Atsumina) Part 28 END 12/10 - COMPLETED  (Read 56730 times)

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Who are you? (Atsumina) Part 28 END 12/10 - COMPLETED
« on: September 13, 2011, 08:00:18 AM »
Hi everyone i'm new here! and i was bored and decided to write a fict. sorry if it's kind of short right now..i'm just starting out to see how it goes hehe! :oops:

Part 1

It's new years, at dusk the streets were filled with loud and joyous people celebrating a new beginning. I felt really happy being with my family on this wonderful night except for the fact i was forced by my mom to wear a kimono.Yes it might be a tradition but those things are quite uncomfortable.I needed a break from the noises and the outfit,so i decided to walk home to change. My house was not very far from where the celebration was held. As i was walking by I heard someone crying coming from a bench nearby the river...in my head i thought "HOLY SHIT A GHOST! run TAKAMINA RUN!" but i froze because i was so frightened. I hesitated to look at the direction where the sobbing was coming from but then i heard a cell phone ringing, also coming from that direction so i'm like "wait a minute ghost's don't have cell phones". I finally come to realization it's a human being. It was really hard to see at night and there was no light nearby but i can see a figure, it was a tall girl with shoulder length hair...I walked a bit closer to take a look and i still couldn't see. It's too dark out. Now i'm beside her standing while she was sitting on the bench still crying while looking down at the ground. I asked her "are you okay? a girl like you shouldn't be out here all alone,it's dangerous at this time of night, you know." She didn't answer but her cries starts to get ear-piercing loud. Suddenly i felt a warm fuzzy feeling around me. My blood rushed to my cheeks as i felt this stranger sponatneously hugging me tightly. Her head was position into my chest still weeping as my shirt soaked from her tears.For some reason hugging her back felt so right, my heart starts pounding harder and pumping faster. This unknown feeling in my chest that i've never encounter before,"what is it??..No this can't be right..what could these feelings mean if i haven't seen her face or even got to know her?

TBC...
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 07:18:03 PM by sophcaro »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Untitled (Atsumina)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 08:06:48 AM »
The ghost part made me laugh ^^
Welcome by the way and continue it's great ;)

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »
Arigatou !  :cow: I will continue and thanks for welcoming me kahem!   :D

Flean

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 11:39:09 AM »
Another Atsumina???  XD yeay!!! :cow: :cow: me like it!!!!

WELCOME Loveforever~~  :welcome

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 02:38:34 PM »
yay AtsuMina's fict!!  :luvluv1:

Why is Acchan crying??  :pleeease: but Takamina is right there for you Acchan! Dont worry!!  :onioncheer:

Please continue!  :kneelbow:

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
Who are you? (Atsumina) UPDATED PART 2
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 06:30:41 AM »
HI guys thanks for reading! n thanks for welcoming me Flean! :D i'm not good at writing but here goes nothing!

Part 2

Minami POV

I don't know who she is but i hugged her back, lending her a shoulder to cry on. I'm sure its comforting her since she's not letting go of me, somehow i felt really happy." Where are you??" I heard a voice screaming from afar..it sounded like a middle age man. As soon as the girl heard that mans voice she dropped her arms off my waist and dashed away as fast as she could. I suddenly felt sad and alone. Then i thought.. "Eh!!!" Did this man try to hurt her or something?did she get raped!?! Is that why she's crying!? Just the thought of that drove me crazy. I'm going to teach this guy a lesson! He got close enough by me so I put my arms in front of him and shouted chotto matte! I held up both my fist ! Then suddenly he asked nicely " have you seen my daughter?" ehhhh!? his daughter!? Ahhh what am I doing trying to beat up her father..I flailed my arms around embarassed. Slowly, I put down my arms smiling slightly with a fail expression. "sorry sir! I didn't mean to do that, I thought you were trying to hurt her..heh!" "It's okay,I'm glad you were trying to protect my daughter". "Arigatou" he said. "If you don't mind me asking, what happened? Why is she crying?" He then sighed and said it was announced today that she is in an arranged marriage. Since all of our family and friends were gathered here for new years I took the opportunity to tell everyone." HUH!?" My jaw dropped and it felt like someone punched a hole through my heart. I then just responded with an "oh..." "Well then excuse me while i'll try and find my daughter" he said. He then walked into the night...Great! i didn't get to ask him for his daughters name,at this rate i'll never find out who she is or how she looks! FAILED again! gahhh !!!!

Atsuko POV

I know i'm a bad child, a delinquent and always causing trouble in school but why did my father have to punish me this way?After he told me i was arranged to get married... I ran as fast as i could out of the house. I knew that my family will try and find me so i ran to a dark place where no one can find me...by the river..I was so upset that i just needed to be alone. How could he..without talking it out with me first...My father knew how i felt; how i wanted to find true love on my own..I sobbed and sobbed  at a bench until my eyes started to hurt.I couldn't see anything.. Then i heard someone asking me if i was okay.. Judging by the voice it was a girl. I was vulnerable at the moment so I grabbed the girl by her waist and hugged her tightly releasing all my anger and tears...I somehow felt relieved..In my whole life no one has ever bother to ask me if i'm okay other than my father. I was captivated by her words and her actions; how she held onto me quietly without saying a single word.I didn't know how she looked but that really doesn't matter. It's the first time someone has shown concern towards me. I started to feel something in my heart, pitter pattering..Suddenly a voice interrupted calling out for my name "Acchan ! Achhan ! where are you??"Somehow my father managed  to find me. I had to run, I didn't want to see him..As i pull away i felt something snagged onto her shirt but i had no time to check what it was. I hid behind some bushes.About 10 minutes later he showed up. I'm guessing he stopped to talk to that girl.."AAAAHHHH" my father screamed. It seems he tripped on something, I was so worried i came out of hiding to help him up.."Ah Acchan, there you are. Gome ne I didn't tell you about the marriage." he said. "If you really cared about me you wouldn't have agreed to the purposal" I exclaimed! I started to cry again, I could tell by the sadness in my fathers eyes that he didn't want to see me sad either. "Okay Acchan, I'll make you a deal..If you can get into the all japanese girl group akb48, we'll call off the engagement. Thats the only way for you to stay single." "Really dad?! do you mean it?" "Yes Atsuko I mean it, audition is in a week so be prepared!" "I won't disappoint you then!" I said happily..For some reason when i'm happy i thought about that girl from earlier.. wait a minute! who is she???

TBC..

Flean

Re: Who are you? (Atsumina) UPDATED 9/14
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 01:16:38 PM »
LOL... her father wanted her to join AKB...  :rofl:

update soon..  XD

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 03:20:44 PM »
The part when her dad wanted her to join AKB is ==>  :pig laugh: :pig laugh:
so weird to have that kind of deal  :on lol:

please update  :grin:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »
wow so this before AKB huh. Stupid father of Acchan but that's alright since His sort of the reason why Atsumina meet

once she pass the audition she'll see Takamina again!
update soon

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 07:46:58 PM »
Hehe yeah it's weird but it's the only way she can't get married and I had no more ideas lol!!!!

Flean

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 08:11:56 PM »
^ but its kinda interesting... LOL... :lol:

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 08:51:57 AM »
Part 3

Takahashi Residence

Takamina finally made it home safely still disappointed from her earlier interactions. Her outfit was soaked so she hurried, changing out of her Kimono to shower. As she took off her outfit she had seen something unusual attached to her top. "A dangling earing" " Eh? Where did this come from?" Takamina then had a flash back. "Oh! it must've snagged onto me when that girl hugged me.. "From now I shall keep this earing,maybe one day i'll meet her again." Takamina said with a lustful smile. She then showered and headed to bed falling asleep with the earing in her hand.

Next morning

"Wake up Mi chan!" yelled Takamina's mother.  "Come downstairs! It's time for breakfast!" "Hai MAMA" Takamina yelled back." I'm coming !"  Every morning during breakfast time, her family would watch the news at the kitchen table.(mini tv on the counter) "Mama can you please turn that up?" "Okay dear,one second." (On the tv); Today top news, "An audition for the all japanese girl group " AKB48"  will be held at the akb theatre next week from today @ 7:00 A.M. PLEASE BE PROMPT OR BE DISMISSED!" "Oi mi chan why don't you go audition for it?" her mom said. "We know that you love to sing and you have a very great voice,so why don't you give it a try?" Her father added. Takamina looked down and frown. She was known to fail at everything, Although she loved singing..she has a fear of being rejected. "Mi chan, what's wrong?" her mom asked. "Oh, it's nothing mom." "It has to be something, i could tell by your facial expression darling" Her little brother then interrupted the conversation by saying "Takamina, I know you can do it! it's your dream to become an idol" he says with a confident look upon his face. Takamina felt very touched to hear her brother say such a thing. "Hai! i will do it then!"

Maeda Residence

Acchan headed up stairs to her bedroom all giddy after the discussion she had with her dad. While taking off her accessories, she didn't notice one of her lucky pair of earings was missing on one side of her ear. She just threw everything in her jewlery box ..She was too tired to notice anything. For the past few nights all she heard  was her parents yelling  back and forth at eachother. Her mom was upset that if Atsuko made it into AKB, she would have to take back her words from the family her daughter was arranged to get married to. Her mom didn't want to be called a liar..But it was settle and no use for arguments, in every Japanese household the man of the house always makes the DECISION.

Day of the AUDITION

"ANK ANK ANK ANK" the alarm clock rang..." OMGGGGGG it's 6:30 A.M." Takamina shouted. For several days Takamina woke up late but today wasn't an exception. "Today is the day for the audition, if i don't make it on time then i'll never get another chance again."Takamina was so in a hurry, she grabbed the first thing in her closet and threw it on. Not knowing what her appearance is like, she ran to the subway anyway...took it down town to the theatre then she got off at her stop "OSH! Only 3 more blocks away" It is now 6:50 A.M when she looked at her watch..She then started running fast as lightning then "BAM" she crashed  into something...

TBC..

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who are you? (Atsumina) Part 3 UPDATED 9/15
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »
I wonder what she is wearing

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • moekare_100
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2011, 10:14:45 AM »
Takamina might be looking so messy  :rofl: :rofl:

I wonder if Acchan's dad will accept her and takamina nyahahahaha  :grin: :grin:

Flean

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 11:28:18 AM »
they're going to meet again...  XD

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2011, 12:21:30 AM »
Nice, they're finally going to meet!!!!

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 07:50:04 AM »
Thanks for reading guys!  :heart: sorry if this gets confusing. i'm just a "beginner"  :doh:

Part 4

Takamina slammed into another girl striking her body with full force.Both girls ended up at opposite ends landing on their bottoms."Damn it! Hey watch where you going will ya?" Acchan shouted with an attitude."Thanks to you, you just made me late for an audition jerk!" Atsuko always make trouble everywhere she goes..she grew up as an only child who always gets her ways,no manners or anything either.The only people she respects is her parents. Takamina blacked out for a second, finally looking up Takamina was stunned by this girls beauty. Something about this girl seem real familiar to her she thought but it's not coming to her."Man my butt hurts", Oh and I'm really sorry about bumping into you like that.." Takamina replied. "Sorry doesn't cut it punk and get out of my way,you're going to make me more late!" Acchan said.. and walks away.."Wow,what a bitch" Takamina thought. Acchan and Takamina made it to the theatre door at the same time.."Please let me audition sir! It wasn't my fault that i'm late, it was this girls fault!" Acchan said pointing at Takamina. "My future depends on it,please let me audition sir" Takamina said. "I'm sorry but both of you are to be dismissed, you both can't enter. It won't be fair to other girls, I would be breaking the rules if I let you in. And if i get caught, I will be fired." SEE NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Acchan yelled. "Oh shut up, you probably weren't gonna make it into the group anyways. They will probably only hire you for your looks!" Takamina yelled back. "Welcome sir Aki- P" The door man greeted a well groom looking man in a suit." "What seems to be the problem here? i could hear screaming and yelling all the way from my car" Aki-p asked the door man. "Oh, these two girls were late for the audition and i won't let them in so now they're arguing back and forth blaming eachother." "I see, say..why don't you let them in, i'll let this one slide. They both have the looks and it look like they have the potential to be an idol." "Thank you so much sir" both girls says at the same time. Acchan now giving Takamina a face of annoyance. They both sat down on chairs lined up waiting patiently to be called up for their turn. "Is that you Haruna?" Takamina asked excitedly sitting 5 seats away from her.."OMG hey!! come sit next to me Takamina, I've missed you so much." They both hugged for a more than 30 seconds then a squirrel like girl shouted "hey get off my Nyan Nyan!" "Yuko please stop being jealous,she's my old friend babe" Haruna said to her girlfriend. "Hehe, I'm sorry but i can't help but yell at everyone who touches you because you're only mines to touch."Oh hi I'm Yuko by the way" Yuko said to Takamina. "Nice to meet you" Takamina giggled. Haruna and Minami were best friends since they were toddlers until Haruna moved away. Takamina always looked up to her and admire how pretty she is and she still does. People always get the wrong idea of Takamina liking her."So when did you moved back? and why didn't you tell me?" Takamina asked with a frown. "It was a spur of the moment last minute thing,I'm glad to see you again though" Haruna said. "Hai, me too..lets all try our hardest then shall we?" Takamina said with a huge smile. "Takahashi Minami, please come up to the stage" one of the judges called out. "Oh gosh i'm so nervous... Takamina then started singing and tried dancing..the judges were wowed by her voice but not so much by her dance routiune. "Jeez this girl is all show but no go, why is she even dress up like a hip hop yankee looking dancer anyway when she can't even dance at all"..Atsuko said to Mi chan, a person she just be friended. They both clicked right away from the start..Mi chan laughed and replied back saying " but i think she is real interesting." "Atsuko Maeda, please come forward to the stage" the judges once more called out. "Wow that girl is pretty but she looks way too shy" Yuko said. "Ha...Yeah right that girl is not shy, she is a bully!" Takamina replied not knowing she's the girl she's been waiting to meet. "Nah uh, really?" "Looks could be decieving huh?" Takamina asked Yuko. "Anyway Takamina why are you dressed like that?" Haruna asked. Takamina then express a face of failure, she face palmed herself when she realized what she was wearing; baggy pants,a shirt that was way too big for her and big hoop earings with messy hair.. "Alright girls, we will be announcing who made it into the group after our discussion" another judged announced.

TBC...  :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Who are you? (Atsumina) Part 4 UPDATED 9/16
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 08:12:21 AM »
Lol the arguing

Flean

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 09:39:08 AM »
LOL... they were end up arguing with with other..  :lol:

please update... the story start to get more interesting.. :twothumbs

Offline Loveforever

• Member+
  • Eunjung
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2011, 08:10:34 AM »
Results..

'Takahashi Minami will be captain, Maeda Atsuko center, Minegishi Minami,Kojima Haruna,Itano Tomomi,Shinoda Mariko and etc .. "You girls will be put into Team A! The rest of girls whose name wasn't called,you will be split into Team K and Team B." " Great, how did I get stuck with Takahashi.. just by looking at her i get annoyed." Acchan thought. "Yay! we're in the same team, from now on you'll be my wifey!" Miichan shouted cheerfully squeezing acchan.

A week later...

During dance rehearsals,Acchan was frustrated because she couldn't memorize the dance steps to "river". Although Takamina doesn't seem fond of the ace..she offered her help. The ace was indecisive about it at first .."If i don't accept her purposal, i will be forced out the group and get married." Acchan thought. "Okay I'll accept.. but that doesn't mean we are friends or anything, got it!?" "Pshh this girl is so full of herself,what makes her think i want to be her friend." Takamina thought. Later on that day they both stayed behind to practice, having the studio to themselves. The ace was walking towards takamina..suddenly she tripped over her own shoe laces and fell on top of the captain ..causing their lips to almost touch. Acchan quickly pulled back but found herself locking gazes with the chibi..neither of them could take their eyes off one another..."Why do i feel so funny inside?..why am i feeling this way?..She's actually looks pretty cu---" Then a voice interrupted Acchan thoughts "what are you guys doing?" miichan said with a jealous tone. "eww..get off of me.."Acchan said to the captain. "me get off of you? You're the one who's on top of me!" takamina exclaimed pushing Acchan off onto the ground causing a loud thud."Ouch! asshole!! that hurted" the ace complained. "Nothing, we were just practicing" Takamina answered.."well we'll continue this tomorrow Acchan! Bye now.." the captain walked off.." "what was that all about?" Miichan said with a suspicious look." It was nothing Miichan..don't worry about it.."" Okay then..Let's have lunch together wifey!"Miichan said pulling the ace by the hand..

Next Day @ Rehearsal

"Have anyone seen an earing??" Takamina asked in a panic voice running around like a maniac trying to find the earing.." I must've of dropped it when we fell yesterday.." "You can always get another pair of earings, you cheapo" Acchan and Miichan said in a unison.." Heyyy!!! I'm not cheap!! This earing is important to me! It belongs to someone who means alot to me.."Eh!!? You have someone you like? and this person wears an earing???? that's a weird guy if you asked me.." Miichan says laughing. Takamina was embarassed,causing her face to flush with redness because Miichan doesn't know it belongs to a girl. "Ha ha ha ha who would like a midget like you " The ace added feeling a bit jealous after what happened between the 2 yesterday. Meanwhile... in the middle of practice Miichan goofed around and went behind Acchan groping her butt and running away. Coincidentally Takamina was right behind her. "ECCHI!!!!"A sudden scream that can be heard across the whole studio echoed out of acchan's mouth. Everybody turn to look at her direction to see what was stirring up all the comotion.. Acchan turned around and slapped Takamina across the face in front of everyone. Takamina's face began to turn bloody red. She now has a palm mark stamped on her right cheek.."Why the hell did you do that for?" Takamina yelled. "Don't play stupid! I know you touched me! You pervert!!!"Acchan said angrily. "Wait! Acchan, I did it..I'm sorry" Miichan stated. "Oh..." was all that Acchan could say. Takamina with her little angry self walked away mumbling all the way to the dressing room. Most of the members tried calming takamina down but it didn't work."I'm surprise no one has calmed her down yet" Miichan said to Acchan. "Is she that angry?" Acchan asked. She started feeling really awful about it."Just go and apologize to her" Miichan suggested. Instead of apologizing Acchan wrote a note slipping it under the door..In the note it says "Meet me at the icecream shop nearby." As acchan walked back into the middle of the dance studio, she stepped on something..she remove her foot and picked it up.."OMG...is this the earing she's looking for?! it looks really identical to my favorite pair of earings.. could she be??...nah it can't be..I'll keep it for now until i know for sure it's not mine.."

TBC...

:panic: :panic: :panic: can't think anymoreeeeeeee lol

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - A Communication Refusal Desire