JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Oujisama To Yuki No Yoru

Author Topic: My Handsome Girlfriend - Chapter 7B (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others) 27/11/15  (Read 43709 times)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
 :pimp:Hello guys, gilangfajri again. My first fics (Yankee-kun to Idol-chan) is on hiatus, because there are some problem in my notebook. The data was erased :cry:
And i try to write again. The pairing is WMatsui.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

She ruffled her hair furiously.

She is angry. Frustrated, actually.

Still feeling frustrated, she kicks an innocent lamp post.

"Argh! I didn't know kicking a lamp can be this painful."

She wish she were a Godzilla, running wild and destroy the city. But hell no! Until a monkey can fly, that’s not gonna happen.

Jurina wants to tell the world.

No, she wants to scream at the world.

She is a girl for pete’s sake. A GIRL . With a big emphasize on ‘girl’ word. She is 100000% female.

She only want to enjoy her highschool life. Fooling around with friends, playing, shopping and fall in love. Of course with a boy whom she likes. She swear she is 100% straight.

"Hey, he is so cool!"

"I think he is an actor or something!"

Jurina head twitched. "Actor my ass! I am a girl!"

“Kami-sama, why? Why am I born with a face like this? Do you hate me that much? WHYY?”

A beauti-er.. handsome girl shouting and jumping around with no particular reason. Such a rare sight, isn’t it?

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:39:11 PM by sophcaro »

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Prologue (WMatsui, MaYuki, etc.)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 04:38:11 PM »
Yeeeey a new fanfic ><
It look interesting, can't wait for the next update ^^

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 04:43:15 PM »
Hey! The prologue just makes me wanna know more!

An ikemen-faced Jurina who hates the fact that she is mistaken for a boy... plus she is 100% straight and wish to be seen as a girl... Hmmm, interesting! Can't wait to know how this is going to progress~ :twothumbs
しらたき〜

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 07:37:57 PM »
Hey! The prologue just makes me wanna know more!

An ikemen-faced Jurina who hates the fact that she is mistaken for a boy... plus she is 100% straight and wish to be seen as a girl... Hmmm, interesting! Can't wait to know how this is going to progress~ :twothumbs

Yeah! Jurina hate been ikemen that new.. :D

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2015, 10:50:37 PM »
AZFIEAGAORGHARGaghoahgioaerhghra^!!!

I need the next!!! XD

It seems really really interesting!!!!
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 02:18:53 PM »
However, the handsome Jurina from ebi calcio's 1st eps is coming to my mind XD
Chapter 1!!! (ง'̀⌣'́)ง

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 03:36:53 PM »
Just reading a title is already catch me

Handsome Jurina and Mayu can't wait to see~~

Update soon

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 02:41:20 PM »
Yo, i'm back! A little busy with school but here's the chapter! :thumbsup

Note : This a short update, sorry :bow:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Akiba International School. Friday, 15.00.

“Okay guys, it’s a wrap!”

The member bowed to a woman who look like a cat. “THANK YOU SENSEI!”

“Yes, and don’t forget to take a rest. We have school band competition in two days.”

“OKAY MAAM!” The members saluted.

That brunette sensei only smiled and take her leave. A short woman who look like a squirrel is already waited for her near the door. “Let’s go, honey!”

“Un. Your house, Yuuchan?” She said while holding the shorter girl hand.

The squirrel like woman only replied with a big grin. Perverted grin of course.

(a/n : Yo, we are in Akiba International School. The prestigious and biggest high school in Japanese history. The owner is a mysterious man called Akimoto Yabuki. Well, he is Akimoto Yasushi younger brother and have same personality. The students are mostly came from upper class and prestigious family. And now, this is the music room. The room for Light Music Club do their activity. An-
Sasshi : Hey! Go back to the story, author!
Author : I’m Sorry…..................................EH. Wait, I don’t even remember putting her in the story..)

The beautiful singer asked her boyish guitarist. “Sayanee, did you finished your new song?” 

“Hm.. Yeah, I think..”

“Can we play it for the competition?” The girl who hold drumstick spoke. She is the tallest girl in the band.

“Yeah and If you want, we can rehearse it in my studio.”

“Sounds great. Okay, let’s go!” The energetic girl unplugged her bass and quickly took her bag.

“Whoo. Wait a minute, puppy-chan. I have some business to take care of, so right now I’m not available.” The drummer said and put her stick in the bag. “See ya tomorrow, dear friends!”

The singer shouted. “Don’t forget. Sayanee’s house. 10 in the morning, Yuki!”

“Got it, Yui-chan!” Yuki spoke as she dashed toward her lover class with big grin plastered on her face.

The members sighed. They all already know their captain favorite activity. Yep, messing up her girlfriend.

“I bet 10000yen, she will harassed Mayu-chan in her car.”

Sayanee smirked. “Yeah me too. Then, she will ‘eat’ her in their private room. I mean literally.”

“Poor girl..” They said in unison.

Jurina wore her thick glasses back. “Err..Yuihan, aren’t you forgetting something important?"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Etoo.. aren't you gonna pickup your salty girlfriend? I heard her driver got sick yesterday.”

Yui hit her head. Hard. “Haruka! I forgot about her!” She checked her phone. 20 missed call. And it all was from the same person. A certain salty girl.

Jurina and Sayanee exchanged glances. "Whoopsie.."

"Damn!" Yui hurriedly call her driver with a speed dial on her phone.

“Hello,Yui-sama?”

“Yes, can you pick me up in the school, right now?”

“I’ll be there in five minutes or less, Yui-sama.”

“Thanks, Nino-san! Bye!”

*CLICK*

“See you tomorrow, Sayanee, Juri-chan! And wish me luck!” She took her school bag and dashed toward her girlfriend club room. Kendo club, it seems.

“See ya and I hope she doesn’t mad at you, Yui!”

“Yea.. I hope she doesn’t get more salty to other people each day..”

“Let’s just wish that Yui has changed her..”

Jurina glanced at her senpai. “Nee Sayanee, you don’t have a plan with Miyuki-san for today?”

“Milky? She hurriedly went home. There are some urgent business matter in America. That WatanabeCorp things, you know. ”

Jurina stroke her imaginary beard. “Hmm, I see. But… aren’t you worried that she might cheating on you? SHE is a professional ‘fisher’, isn’t she?”

“Nah, I believe in her. She won’t do that to me. Miyuki has changed, man.”

“Hmm..But, she even tried to seduce me when I was still a freshmen..” Jurina suddenly remembered her first high school experience. Yes, being seduced by upperclassmen. A girl on top of that.

Sayanee frowned. Making her face look like an old lady. “Aren’t you still a first year even now?”

“Er.. But.. yes, I forgot..”

“And don’t blame Milky! Blame your handsome face!”

Jurina only scratched her head.

“I used to think that there is no girl who is more handsome than me. But, suddenly you entered the academy.”

“Me?”

“No, Bananaman! Of course you, silly! Let me tell you something, Junior.” Sayaka facial expression changed to a serious one. “Your handsomeness is on another level, Jurina-chan. You hear me? It’s like..hm..how do we call it..argh. Forget it, the important point is that you are a super handsome fella.”

“Mou, I don’t even know if it was a compliment or an insult..”

“I think you should be a man permanently. I mean, forever.” A light bulb appeared above her head. “Let’s get you a gender operation. I have an uncle who mastered that operation.”

“Wh-Wait a minute, Sayanee! I don’t want that!”

Sayaka called her bodyguard. “Kazu, Ryo. Grab her!”

*CRING*

From out of nowhere appear two big men. “YES, Sayaka-sama!”

“Wha-what?! Who the hell are you?! Sayanee you bastard! NOOOOOOOO!”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

School Lunch. 10.00.

Rena POV

“Whoaa, look! It is Rena-sama!”

“Kyaaaaaa~”

“So beautiful~”

Hey, this is me. Matsui Rena. The only heiress of the Matsui Corporation. The richest corporation in Asia. I am beautiful, cute, smart and have so many skills. The typical of ‘Perfect Lady’.  In other word, I have everything that I want.

Ah, you heard that? Well, they are all my fans. They think if they shouted like that I will like them. Meh, the truth is, to me they’re like bugs. Always bugging my life, my private life. So I just put up my fake smile and nobody will notice it. Pretending to be a good girl.

One more, nobody can resist my charm or should I say, my beauty. I will just use my cute eyesmile and everyone will fulfill my wish.

“Rena-sama, are you tired? Let me carry your school bag. It seems so heavy.”

Beside me is my loyal servant, Watanabe Mayu. My only and true friend.  She is like a little sister to me eventhough we are on the same age. Her family has served Matsui Household for centuries and Mayu automatically became my servant. If you look closely, she is actually beautiful and cute but sadly she doesn’t feel confidence so she wore glasses. Ah, another Watanabe family have corporation too but Mayu’s family is the poor one.

“Not needed.”

“But-“

She insisted but I instantly cut her word.

“Look. I am strong, Mayu. And this is not heavy, alright?”

She nodded. ”Y-yes. I-i am very sorry, Rena-sama.”

Sigh..

“Don’t mind it. And for the nth time, please call me Rena. We are friend, right?”

She smiled brightly. Whoa, cute.

“Yes, Rena-chan.”

“Alright, that’s good.”

We walked along to the cafeteria and choose the place in the corner. Because I just want some alone time with my friend. Hmm, weird. It is just my feeling or someone is really watching us?

“Mineyuyuuu. I miss youu~”

Whaa, who is this weird girl wearing wristband? She startled me, and now she pinched Mayu’s cheek! The first problem is, who the hell is Mineyuyu?

“Y-yukirin, what are you doing in here? Aren’t you gonna do some rehearsal for the competition?”

“Yeah what are you doing, Yu-WHATDAFUQ?!”

I don’t know this rude girl! I too didn’t know that she is Mayu’s acquaintance. And Mayu seems really close with her.

“Who are you? And why you do that to Mayu? ” I asked her like an officer  who wants to know where the stolen goods are, from a thief.

She only grinned and offering her hand. What a cheeky woman.

“Let me introduce myself, Matsui Rena-san. I am Kashiwagi Yuki, Mayu’s future husband.”

“Y-yukirin..” Mayu slapped Yuki arms lightly. A tint of blush can seen on her face.

Kashiwagi Yuki.. Kashiwagi…Kashiwagi… Ah, I remember! They are MatsuiCorp business partner. SO this rude girl is their daughter. I can't believe they raised a girl like this, meh.

WHOA. WAIT A MINUTE! That’s not problem here!
Mayu’s already have a fiancé? And it is a girl? She beat me in the love area? I even barely have relationship with a boy. All the boys that I know are jerk.

“I still not trust you, Ms. Kashiwagi. Prove it.” I said in a cold yet dark interrogation tone.

“What do you mean?”

“Prove it if Mayu is really your fiancé or not.” I demanded.

Haha, Surprise me, Kashiwagi!

She grinned and pulled Mayu in for a kiss. In her lips! Mayu very shocked at first but she gave up in the end. I even saw some tongues fight in there.

GASP.

God, this is too much! Two beautiful girls kissing openly in a corner side of the cafeteria! I'm not ready to watch this!

“Hey, Kashiwagi! Enough! No PDA in school!”

“Mhhm-Yukirin, stop..  W-we can’t do this here..” Mayu said behind her moaning.

The Kashiwagi fellow smiled and release the kiss, while Mayu is still catch some breath she asked me again. "Believe me now?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, Kashiwagi-san."

"I'm sorry, Rena-chan.." Mayu suddenly said.

"Why didn’t you tell me, Mayu? I thought you are my friend.” I said faking a sob."You are mean.."

“I-i want to tell you... but I’m afraid you will mad at me..” She said while playing her finger nervously. “Y-yukirin is my girlfriend, R-rena-chan. And i love her very much.. ”

“Awwww.. Why are you so cute, Sweetheart~” Yuki squealed and hug her lover. “Yes! And we will get married soon, so please give us your blessing, Rena-san!”

Mayu hid her face in Yuki breasts. Wait, her face is red. I mean really really red. She got a fever? Or she is blushing right now? I can’t tell..

“So Mineyuyu is Mayu and Yukirin is Yuki?” I asked to no one.

Man, this couple is so cute, I almost squealed hard but luckily I can keep my composure.

“Yukirin stop hugging me, Rena-chan is here and we are at public place-er I mean school..”

Yuki stared deeply at her girlfriend eyes, and said. “I don’t care. Because all I care is you, no one, but only you, Mayu. ”

Kyaa. I squealed inside. It was like my favorite drama! Damn that smooth talking Kashiwagi. Must keep my composure. Stay cool, Rena, stay cool.

“Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“Yes, Rena-san?”

If this makes Mayu happy, I will do it. Because Mayu’s happiness is my happiness too. Whoa I can’t believe I think like that..

“Please take a very good care of Mayu.” I bowed to her and when i raised my face, i said again. “And if you ever dare to hurt her….. I will let you taste a burning hell. Understand?”

Yuki gulped nervously.

Wow, am I that scary?

“Y-yes sir! I will protect her no matter what! You have my word!”

I smiled. A true smile, not a fake one.
I choose to trust this rude girl. She is rude and cheeky but i can feel her seriousness in her words. So, no worries.

“Thank you, Yuki. And.. we are friend, now.”

I took a glance at unconscious girl who still in her lover arms. “And bring her to the infirmary, I think she took too much sweets earlier.” I said while leaving the confused girl.

“Huh? What are you saying-eh. Mayuu?!”

I turned around only to see a tall girl carrying the shorter girl like a bride to the infirmary. The taller girl face is completely in panic with her face looked exactly like a 'Scream' in that horror movies.

“Don’t die on me, Mayuuuu!”

Man, they’re hilarious!

End of Rena POV

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After School.

Jurina is waiting a bus in a shelter. Why? Well she is not rich. She came from poor Matsui family, not the rich one who own MatsuiCorp. She got in AkibaHigh because of scholarship. And there are two students in total who receive the scholarship. Matsui Jurina and Watanabe Mayu. Yep, that Yuki’s girlfriend. So they quickly become bestfriend.

She glanced at her watch. 17.00. Usually she has arrived at home right now and watch some idol show that she loves very much.

“Damn you Sayanee. I’m so lucky that my perverted uncle teach me some martial arts. And you make me missed my daily Nogizaka46 Show!”

When she was young, Jurina’s parent died. They got in an accident, so her uncle took her and train her to become a strong ma-err woman. Well, their house is a dojo..

When she was in a deep thought, suddenly a beautiful lady in her twenties appeared. Seems like she wanted to ask something or rather, direction to Jurina.

“Anou..”

Being a polite lady, Jurina answered with a smile.

“Yes, can I help you?”

The beauty stunned and blushing furiously. Her temperature suddenly high. “E-eeto..”

A killer smile, indeed.

“Are you okay miss? Are you sick?”

“I-aah. Too handsome..” After saying that line, she collapsed In our prince-ahem. I mean our princess arms.

“No way.” She searched for something wrong and realized that her glasses was long gone. “My glasses! Dammit! Sayanee!”

“Taste that, handsome girl!” Sayanee shouted from afar while holding Jurina’s thick glasses. “Hohohohohoh-urghhhh”

“Are you okay, Sayaka-sama?”

Sayanee rubbed her swollen cheek. “Yea, my cheeks hurt a bit. But just drive, Kuma.”

“Yes, sayaka-sama.” Kuma scratched her cheek and asked again. "I'm sorry to ask you, but how about Kazu and Ryo, Sayaka-sama?"

"Don't worry, i already sent some best doctor under Yamamoto Family for them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Paru..”

“…”

“Nee Haruka, i’m sorry..”

“…”

"My phone was in silent mode earlier.."

"..."

“I finished the Music club rehearsal a little bit late and you know, right? How strict Haruna-sensei is when it comes to music. She prohibit us to go home early..”

“…”

“Please say something..”

“…”

“I guess you won't forgive me that easily.."

Yui gave up.
Her girlfriend is giving her a silent treatment right now. Paru always do this when she is mad at Yui. And Yui will have to wait until the salty girl want to spoke up. Usually it takes one or two days.

*GRUMBLE*

"Nee Yui.. I'm hungry.." Paru suddenly said with a blush on her face, breaking Yui stiff expression.

"Thank you, Kami-sama! She doesn't mad!"

Yui smiled at her girlfriend. "Okay, honey. My house?"

"Un." Paru nodded and intertwine their hand together.

Well, Yui, it is a good day isn't it?

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline rinchan

• kashiwaNO
  • yuki or yui????!!111
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 1 Updated! (WMatsui, MaYuki, etc.)
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 04:24:41 PM »
(this is my first time posting a comment in this forum pls love me) loljk

KYAAHH I LOVE THIS STORY, SO AWESOME IM CRYING

Seriously no one can resist jurina's handsome face (esp rena)

that mayuki tho <3333333 YUKI IS THE HUSBAND I LOVE IT <33
akb48 and snsd !!

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 02:52:04 AM »
Yuki is so sweet to Mayu kyaa  :shy1:

Heh, Rena wait till you meet Jurina, she will blow you mind  :hehehe:

Good job to Sayanee, haha killer smile  :glasses:

And lastly Yui and Paru is so cute  :nya:

Update soon author-san, Gambatte  :onioncheer:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 06:11:01 AM »
ohh so it sounds interesting....keep going this

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 07:32:37 AM »
HAHA the Mayuki & YuiParu scene was funny though XD

Damn Sayanee, what kind of crazy idea is that to get Jurina into a gender operation??? :smhid :lol: Haha but at the end was funny haha good job in taking away Jurina's glasses :twothumbs

KILLER SMILE DEFINITELY KILLS PEOPLE! LITERALLY! HAHAHA :inlove: I don't mind being killed by a smile from handsome Jurina~ hehe!

Thanks for the update! The A/N was funny too! Suddenly Sasshi entered the story like that HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
しらたき〜

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 01:27:18 PM »
Omg Mayuki is so sweet~~~

Everyone have their own love life

Now we saw how the Wmatsui become couple

Omg that smile of Jurina....too handsome *faint*

Update soon

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »
Mayuki scene  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
The silent Paruru to Yuihan at the end lol suddenly Paru's stomach grumbles  :lol:
Argh imagining this fanfic make me  :shy2: :shy2: :shy2:
Please continue and update soon! :onioncheer:

Offline KojiMa MaYuki

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 02:46:22 AM »
Mayuki moment  :inlove:
update soon author-san  :thumbsup

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 04:06:17 AM »
uoww.. i love it. :) keep it up.
and more long story, more long sweet moment. please.!  thanks.. ganbatee.. !! :)
*~("^_^)~*

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 06:22:03 AM »
  :wub:...what the. :wub:..Great story  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
plss..Update it soon as you can :banghead: :banghead: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 03:08:25 AM »
i'm squealing while read this fic
and killer smile, that smile....i almost killed by, i faint... lol
keep writing more author-san! :)  :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 2 Updated! (WMatsui, MaYuki, etc.)
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2015, 01:20:59 PM »
Hey guys, sorry for the late update..
Anyway, thanks for all the support i received! You guys rock :thumbsup
This the new chapter. Sorry if it boring :bow:

P.S : I added some new character...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 2

Saturday Morning. Matsu Ryu Dojo.

“Louder! And raise your legs higher!”

“Osu!”

*YAWN*

“Ugh, why is so noisy in the morning? There weren’t any training, right?”

Jurina still feels very sleepy. Last night, she was interogated by one of the largest yakuza organization. Who doesn't feel scared? The main cause of this phenomenon, was the girl who fainted in her arms yesterday. And yesterday was the worst day of her life. At least that’s what she thinks.

“Huh, w-where am i?”

A beautiful girl woke up and realized that she’s not in home. She look around with a panic stare and realized that the room is full of idol poster. Her eyes found someone unfamiliar but.. maybe she has met this person somewhere.

“Calm down, miss.. You are in my dojo-er I mean my house. Ah, i mean this is a dojo and house at the same time.” Jurina just smiled awkwardly at the new girl who just awake from her unsciousness.

After the beautiful girl fainted, Jurina decided to wait in that shelter until she is concscious. But.. even after some hours, she doesn’t awake. Inevatibly, she took the girl home. Such a good kid, ain’t she?

Seeing Jurina’s smile, that unnamed girl stunned, again. “It’s  you again.. A-ah I see..”

“Yes.. You collapsed in my arms, so I waited for your consciousness. But even after some hours, you doesn’t awake. I can’t leave behind a beautiful girl like you alone at night, can i? So.. I took you home.”

The girl blushed again but she now can control her composure. “I’m sorry for being a nuisance..”

Jurina giggled. “Maa.. Don’t worry.. It’s okay. My name is Matsui Jurina by the way, what’s yours?”

The unknown girl realized that there is something weird about this person. And it is the gender. This person is too handsome for a girl and too cute for a boy. Confusing.

“Iriyama Anna.” She said while shaking the short hair girl’s hand. “So, are you a boy or a girl?”

“DO I look like a boy?”

Anna now got the answer. “Oh, I know it now! She is a new human specimen. She is a 'super handsome female!” she thought.

“Yes, you do like one.” Anna stifled a laugh, while Jurina gave her a ‘Are-you-kidding-me looks’.

Well, everyone who saw Jurina without the glasses, will immediately thinks that she is a boy. A handsome one, too.

“Thank you. But I definitely am a girl. And I can prove it, Iriyama-san..” Anna only giggled in response of Jurina’s whining.

“Haha, don’t be angry, Jurina-kun.”

"Huh? ..kun?"

"Yep, because it's very suits your masculine side. Haha~"

Jurina feels contented seeing her new friend laugh. At least she doesn’t feel uncomfortable with her. On the other side, Anna feels something new. She feels comfortable and safe with Jurina by her side. It is the first she ever feel like this around someone. And one thing, her hearts is always beating faster everytime she sees Jurina smile. She thought that there are some weird thing in her heart, maybe she should go see a cardiologist, just maybe.

“Anyway,what were you doing earlier in the shelter?” Jurina asked while pouring some hot tea for two. The night is just too cold without something hot to warm their body.

“Hmm.. I just want to know where the Akiba International School is.”

“Ah, that’s my school.”

Anna shot a surprised look. “Really? You are the owner? Akimoto Yabuki’s daughter?”

“Of course no, baka. What I mean is.. that is my place for seeking the knowledges.” Jurina said while chewing some snacks. “Wend.. Oweur bamily ame ae differedt, rai?”

“What? What did you say? I can’t hear you, don’t talk with a full mouth!”

Gulped down the food, Jurina continue. “I’m not even his relative. And our family name are different, too, right?”

“You are right! I am so stupid..”

“Glad you realized it sooner than I expected.” Jurina laughed and Anna immediately hit her head in response. “Ouch! Why must you do that...”

“Mou. I am smart, you know. It’s just..”

“Just what?”

Anna fiddling her finger. “It’s just, my brain is processing in a very slow pace..”

“Isn’t it the same?” Jurina facepalmed.

Surely, god is fair. You can’t be very gorgeous and intelligent at the same time.

”That’s not important! And I’m older than you!”

“What? I thought you’re the same age as me..”

“I am 20 this year!”

“Yeah-yeah, okay, Iriyama-san.”

“Anyway, just call me Annin.” Anna smiled cheekily. “Only people who are close to me has the privilege to call me Annin. You are very lucky, you know.”

Jurina surprised and confused at the same time when she sees a cheeky side of her new friend. Some minutes ago, she was so shy, like a cute stray cat. But now, she is very confident like a lion who want to brought a gazelle down. “Meh, who does she think she is..”

Jurina yawned while nonchalantly said, “Ah.. I’m so lucky then.”

“Mou! You are such a coldhearted person, Jurina-kun..”

“I prevented you from getting raped by taking you home, and you call me mean? What a good girl you are..” The beautiful girl giggled when she hear Jurina’s complaint.

“I just want teased you~ So don’t pout, okay? And.. thank you very much~”

“Hmph." Jurina look away, pretend to ignore the other girl’s charming smile. "So.. do you want to spend the night here, or asked someone to fetch you up in my house? If you want to stay, I can prepare extra futon for you.”

Anna tilted her head cutely. “Hmm, I want to spend the night here but.. you won’t do something weird to me, right?”

“Of course! I am a very honest person! Have faith in me! And I’m not interested in girls..”

“What a pity. I want you to do something weird to me, though..” Anna said. Her face showing an unhappy looks. “But, still I will spend the night here. I’m not in the mood to go home.”

“EHH?!” Jurina’s face heating up. She thought the girl is dangerous. Her chastity is on a stake here, gosh.

Anna get up and looked around. She spotted a weapon made from wood, and took it. “So, you are living in this dojohouse alone?”

“No. Actually, this is uncle and aunty house.”

“So..Where are they now? ”

“Hmm.. They are on a date. That’s what I heard from Uncle Ryu..”

“I see. What a sweet couple..” Annin paused and Jurina stared at her in response. “Nee, there is something bugging me..”

“And.. What is it?”

“Are you ran away from home?”

“No! What makes you think like that?” Jurina squinted her eyes.

“But… Why don’t you live with your parents? They must be worried everyday.”

Jurina sighed, the questions surely caught her off guard.

“Nobody will be worried. They’re already dead from an accident when I was a child. Yeah, I’m orphan.”

“Wh-wh.. I-I’m sorry.. I didn’t know..”

Anna is feeling very guilty now. She shouldn’t  asking personal matters to a girl whom she just know for a hour ago. But, it’s too late now. Too late for regrets.

Jurina chuckled.“Of course you wouldn’t know, silly. I just told you a moment ago, right?”

“Huh? Y-Yeah. But...”

Noticing the guilty expression on the beautiful girl, Jurina smiled. “Don’t worry. I’m okay, I’m not gonna cry over something like that. Because that’s so not like me, understand?”

Anna felt relieved. Such a strong and independence girl, she thought. She can’t help but admiring Jurina’s strong attitude.

“Yeah, i understand! Because Jurina-kun is a very strong man, ain’t she?”

“OII!”

“Hey, looks! I can do some fighting movie tricks with this thing!”

Anna twirls the weapon around her slender body. And it turned that the weapon which hold by her is a doublestick. She swing that thing like a mad man, eventhough she only hold the weapon this night.

“Hey, that’s dangerous, Annin!” But it’s too late. The doublestick was thrown uncontrolably into the air and landed on the poor girl forehead.

PLAK.

“OUCH!”

Jurina hurriedly checked her new friend condition. The poor forehead is bleeding a little.

“See, that was dangerous..” Anna only nodded a bit in response. “Let me help you. Just sit down, okay?”
Jurina dashed toward the cupboard and back with a box in her hands.

She held Anna cheek and put a band-aid on her forehead. “Okay, don’t move.”

Anna can’t help but to feels her face suddenly become red. Really really red.

“Holly molly! Her face.. her face is too close. Stay calm, Anna.. but.. that is a very beautiful eyes..” she thought to herself. And for the nth time, she was stunned. How can a girl become very handsome yet beautiful at once?

But now she know the reason..  she is know for sure, she really fallen for her new cool, handsome, and independence friend. And one more thing that she know, her heart beating faster because she fall in love with Jurina. She now is in lovesick to the younger girl. No need to see a cardiologist.

“Done!” Jurina has finished her aid. “It doesn’t hurt, right?”

“…”

“Hey, Annin. You okay?”

“…”

Still no response.

Anna now looked like a person with mental disorder. She is staring dreamily at Jurina, making the girl who is being watched by her confuse.

“Hello? Earth to Annin! Wake up!” Jurina flicked Anna’s head causing the girl yelped in pain.

“Ittai!”

“Don’t just space out like that. It creeping me out, you know..”

“Ah, I’m sorry. I just saw a beautiful angel..”

Jurina quickly grabbed Anna’s hand. “Let’s see a doctor. I think there is something wrong with your brain.”

“Wh-what! No! I’m okay!” Anna released Jurina hands away. “I mean, I just saw an angel from my childhood dream. Er- I mean.. Ah, forget it..”

“Nee, Annin..” Jurina suddenly spoke, ignoring Anna who is still embarrassed by her daydream.

“Y-yes?”

“I just wondering if your parents has called police or something.. I mean ,their daughter was not home yet, right?”

Jurina worried a bit. Okay, she feel very worried. What if the police came suddenly and took her to woman prison-no the worst case is.. they mistook her for a man and sent her to the man prison? And they accused her for a kidnapping case? Her lovely youth will gone for sure and replaced by nightmares that always came to haunt her. Goodbye to all the handsome man she ever dreamed of.

“Don’t worry, my parents aren’t like tha-“

“The GPS signal is in here, boss!”

“Open it, Kazama.”

SLAM.

The door of Jurina’s room were opened with a brute force. Making the two girls surprised and fall to the floor. A group of people in black suit stormed in, and checking the long haired girl condition. And the girl doesn’t budge a bit. Whoa.

"Huh, Annin?!" Jurina looked at her new friend. "Great, she's fainted, again.."

“Anna-sama!”

“Are you okay?”

Too bad for them. The impacts of their coming are making their young mistress unconscious. It seems Anna is too easy to fainted. “She’s fainted, boss!

“Bring our mistress to the car.” Half of the men took Anna and put her into a big limo.

Jurina shot a worried look. “Hey, who are you? Why are you all took her?”

“Us? We are?!" The men suddenly formed an 'I' shape. "Iriyama Special Force!” The leader of the team said.

“Boss, who is this suspicious man?” A man who look exactly a babon asked while pointing his finger to the tomboy girl.

Not feeling guilty, Jurina innocently asked. “Huh? Man? Where?”

“Don’t acting like a innocent man! Of course it’s you who are suspicious!”

“HUUUH? Me?”

A tall man suddenly shouted. “He was doing some rude things to Anna-sama, sir! I watched him from the spycam earlier!”

“HUH?! Wait? You stalked me!”

“Bring him to the Iriyama Household!” The boss ordered his men.

“YES SIR!”

In a blink of eyes, the team move to capture the suspected girl.

“EH?! W-wait!”

The people in black dashed toward Jurina and held her tight. Dragging her to a car with a big kanji, written ‘IRIYAMA’.

Yakuza Family, it seems.

“What? I’m not guilty here, I’m a girl! Nooooooo!”

Good luck, Jurina!

The sound from the training ground just disturbed her precious sleep. She wish she can sleep all day long but an important rehearsal has already waiting for her.
She glanced at the hanging clock in the room. 5 past half. It’s her time for do some chores.

“Mou..I want to sleep again but I can’t..”

Reluctantly, she woke up and walking to the bathroom. If you happen to see a handsome girl who walk like a zombie with eyes closed, that’s Jurina for sure.

“Aniki!”

Jurina look toward the voice. She suddenly feels annoyed. “Great. Just great..”

A cute girl can seen running  happily toward her beloved senpai who is still in ‘half conscious’ mode.

“Ugh, you little brat.. What are you doing so early in the morning?”

“Ryu-sensei said there is a sudden practice for the upcoming tournament.”

Jurina yawned once again.“Where is he now?”

“He is talking with your aunt. I heard they planned a holiday trip, Aniki.”

“Ugh, that carefree man.” Jurina then scanned her junior from head to toes. She found something weird. And it’s her appearence. “Um.. what exactly your real intention for coming to the dojo this morning?”

“I want to mastered the technique that can win on the tournament, sir!”

“Tsk, liar.” The shorter girl gasped in response. She didn’t know that her senpai can read her easily. “And what’s with that appearance? You want to play Romeo Juliet drama or something?”

“I want to learn the way of a great and strong man like you! Please teach me, aniki!”

Kimoto Kanon actually is a very cute girl. She was Jurina’s junior in her middle school. Their age difference is two years. Always put on a brave and tough front. She was saved by Jurina from the Yankees who wants to do some revenge from her. So from that day on, she swear she will follow her savior for the eternity and learned the way of a strong person. That’s what she always thinks.
Jurina on the other hand feels troubled at first. Who doesn’t? But eventually, She used to it. She used to Kanon’s whining, she used to her antics and sometimes she even missed Kanon weird yet funny behaviour. Kanon now is like a sister to her eventhough the shorter girl still annoying as usual.

“Ugh, like I always says, I can’t! I’m a girl, dunderhead!”

“No, you can! You are very strong! And you are very handsome too!”

Kanon was so weak and easy to bullied, so Jurina teached her some martial arts for her self-protection. She is Matsuryu’s pupil, now. And now she dreamed of becoming a good yankee, because of influence of a manga that she always read. Till now, she still acting all tough despite her frail and cute looking. And it really doesn’t match her appearance..

“Hey! It can’t help. I was born this way!” Jurina huffed. “Moreover, why do you want to become a man so badly? You are cute, you know. Just enjoy your life as a girl and you will have a very great life ahead.”

“I don’t mind giving up my live as a girl, if it’s for her, though..”

“HUH?! What do you mean?”

Kanon blushed. She suddenly remembered her crush at school. “T-there is a girl at my school.. she is cheerful, funny, weird and very beautiful.. but she is not realized it yet.. and I think I’ve fallen for her..”

Jurina swear she can see a cupid shot an arrow to Kanon heart from above. And it means, Kanon is deeply in love with someone. And it’s a girl. “Great. I’m surrounded by L’s..”
She is not hate L’s. In fact she admire their braveness to fight the world opinion. But, maybe she is jealous. Even some of her friends in the school are L’s too.They have someone to love and Jurina yet ever feels a thing called love. Of course she ever try befriend with boys, but all the boys that Jurina ever know, just thought of her as their friends. Man to man friendship no romance, of course. While Jurina wanted to be respected as a girl. So she decided to hide her handsome face with a thick glasses.

“Okay, so.. what are your plan, now?”

“I want to make her mine!”

Jurina sees some seriousness and honesty in the cute girl word. This is not the usual Kanon. She smiled. “Love is changing people, huh?”

“Yeah, I know. But, are you really ready to face the world judgement? You are both girls, aren’t you?”

She wanted to test her junior again. Because a girl loves girl still taboo in this day. She wanted to make sure that there’s no person being hurt. Neither Kanon’s crush or Kanon herself. And Jurina will give her full support for all her friends decision.

“Yes! I want to become a man who can protected her and keep her safe!” Kanon enthustiascally said. “I don’t care what will people thinks of me. All I think is how to make her happy!”

Jurina amazed by Kanon’s determination. So brave. She didn’t think she could do like Kanon did.

“That’s my Junior!” Jurina patted the younger girl head. “She doesn’t seeing anyone, now. Right?”

“Yeah, she said she is now only seeing forward.” Kanon said only to immediately hit by her senpai. “Ugh, that’s hurt..”

“That’s not what I mean, Kanon!”

“Then?”

“She is single. Isn’t she?”

“Ah, yes! She said she is available. And she is very close to me, now. I mean.. she is very close with everyone but.. I think she spent most of her time with me..”

“Let’s talk in my room.” Jurina instructed Kanon to follow her to the older girl rooms. She glanced at the clock. 5.30. She still have times. “So, how is your relationship with her now?”

“Well, she always bugging me. I’m not hate it, actually I love it. When the students in my class avoided me because of my cold yankee personality, she talked to me and laughed with me. Not afraid of what people thinks of her.” Kanon smiled because of her crush kindness. ”I think she just stole my heart with her laugh..”

“Okay..”

“Ah, I have a very doki-doki story with her.”

“What is it?”

“One day, my eraser fell down from the table. When I wanted to took my eraser back, she too wanted to took the eraser and gave it to me but our hands accidentally touched. I can feel my heart beating faster and my face is red when I stared at her lovely face..”

Jurina stroked her imaginary beard. Now, she is acting like a love consultant. “And her reaction is?”

“She suddenly looked away and went to her seat. I think she is feels disgusted by my action..” Kanon unhappily said.

“She definitely loves you, too, baka. And she is waiting you to confess. You’re just too stupid, kid.” Jurina stared lazily at the unhappy girl. She then decided to encourage her lovely junior.

“Just confessed to her already.”

“W-what if she reject me? T-there is no way she will like me..”

“Just do it. The results is not very important. Let it out first, your true feeling to her, it will make you feels good.”

“Okay!” Kanon nodded. “Thank you, Aniki!”

“Go and make her yours, kid!”

“YES SIR!” Kanon dashed toward the exit. But she suddenly stopped. And sat down beside Jurina again.

“Huh? Aren’t you gonna confess to her?”

“Well..”

“Well?”

“I-i don’t know how to do that..”

“Well… I think I still have time to help her..”

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matsui Residence.

“Rena-chan, wake up..”

“Ngh.. Lolis..Hehehee”

The cute looking girl who wears glasses is having a hard time to wake her friend. She has done the chores and now she have to finish the hardest task in the morning. Waking up her sleepyhead mistress.

“Wha.. There are no lolis, Rena-chan..”

Mayu sighed. The sleeping girls is sleep talking as usual. And the topics is lolis. Everyday without fail.
Matsui Rena have a big secret that everyone doesn’t know. She is a lolicon. She loves lolis. No, Rena is very very loves lolis. Mayu know how much Rena loves young girls. Even in sleep Rena always dreamed of them.

Mayu have no other choice, she decided to go the bathroom and took a bucket of water. “I-i’m sorry, Rena-chan. Please don’t hate me..”

On the other dimension that’s called ‘Dream’, Rena now is in Paradise. She is surrounded by cute and young girls, and they are now playing on the beach.

“Rena-neechan~ Come on~”

“Catch us~”

“Hehe~ Just you wait, I will catch you all for sure~”

They are playing chase now. Rena feels so happy. She enjoyed every moment that she has with the lolis.

“Let me rest, okay? I’m tired~”

“Okay, you must be thirsty, right~” One of the cute girl spoke while brought a melon juice to Rena.

Rena grinned. “Of course, Meru-chan~ Give me that juice~”

“Okay, here is your melon juice!”

SPLASH.

“W-what?!”

Rena woke up abruptly. Her dream has vanished. It seems the melon juice- or the water, has managed to wake her up.

“Wake up, Rena-chan..”

Rena turned around only to see her friend smiling awkwardly and a bucket on her hands. “Ugh... why you always do that?”

“I’m sorry.. I-I can’t manage to wake you without a bucket of water..”

Rena know Mayu is not at fault. She only think the best way for Rena. Moreover, Rena don’t have the heart to angry at the shy Mayu. Mayu is like a cute little cat to her. And she loves cute things.

“Okay, Mayu-chan~” She pinched Mayu’s cheek. “So, what are my schedule now?”

“Umm.. actually you don’t have any. You can rest at home. There are no businness meetings for today, Rena-chan.” Rena eyes widened.

“Mou..Why are you woke me up..”

Mayu scratched her hands. Her usual habit when she is in nervous mode. “I-I just want to ask for your permission..”

“Permission for?”

“Yukirin wants me to watch her rehearsal. She said that she wanted me to spend some times with me.. So I can’t accompany you for today..”

“Hmm. Ah right. She is a drum player.” Rena now is in bathroom, brushing her teeth. “I forget the name of the band, though. It’s Flower or something.”

“The Wallflower. They are very cool, right?”

“Yeah. I’ve seen them play once, on the school entrance ceremony. The members are talented. They are all beautiful and cute too, except..” Rena thought of something. “That bass player.. She is so geeky, with a thick glasses and that short hair. But.. her skill is on the pro level. No joke.”

“Ah, yes! Very good, isn’t she?” Mayu excitedly said. She knows the person that Rena described. No, she is more than know. They’re bestfriend, remember?

“Hm.. I think. I heard she is an underclassmen?”

“Yes, Class 1-K. And she is same like me. A scholarship student, isn’t that great?”

Rena noticed some proud tone on Mayu’s word. “Wow, what a great girl. You know her that much, Mayu?”

“W-well, she is my friend. Best friend, actually..”

“I see..” Rena  went back to her bed. Mayu’s already served some breakfast for her near the bed. “When will Yuki fetch you up?”

“8 o’clock. She said she missed me and wanted to meet me as soon as possible..” Mayu’s face become red. Making the other girl giggled.

“As expected of her. And What time is it, now?”

“Ng.. 7 past half..”

Rena snapped her fingers. “AH, I know! I will join you all. I want to meet that bass player.”

“But, Rena-chan..”

“You will let me join you, right?”

There it is. Rena’s favorite technique. The cute eyes attack. And Mayu definitely doesn’t have a heart to decline that.

“O-okay.. I’m sure, Yukirin doesn’t mind if you coming along.”

“Yeay! Thank you, Mayu.” Rena hugged her personal assistant. “You are ready to meet your girlfriend?”

“Huh? Yeah. Why?”

Rena stared at Mayu’s appearance. A gray hoodie, sweatpants, and boring shirts added with a boring glasses. She rolled her eyes. “Tsk, you want to jogging or something?”

“No this won’t do. You must make Yuki stunned!”

“Huh? B-but..”

“Make her drooling over you!”

“W-what?”

“Yosh! It’s decided. Let’s make you more beautiful!” Rena said as she dragged the poor girl to the make up room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yamamoto Family Household.

“This is the house, right?”

Matsui Jurina now is in front of a house. A big one. A very very big Japanese style house in a deep forest.  She must walked for 30 minutes from the main street to reach her senpai house. Now, she is the front door that have a kanji written on it. It says, “Yamamoto Household. Beware of the wild animals.”

“Huh? I don’t even understand its meaning..”

Jurina looked around. There’s only forest. And she doesn’t see anyone but a big statue beside the front door. She then remembered what Sayaka had said to her a long time ago.

“Press the button behind a big statue and let the magic begins.”

After she found a switch behind the statue, Jurina waited for something amazing to happen. But unfortunately, she doesn’t see anything particular happen.

“I guess, she tricked me, again..”

CLICK

"EH?"

She decided to walk back home but a big loud clicking sound startled her. Then a big voice spoke.

“This is the Yamamoto Family guard. What’s business do you have with us?”

“Huh?” Jurina looked around to see if there is anyone who talked to her but she only found that big statue. But, its mouth is moving now. “WHATT?!”

“Hey! Don’t ignore me! ”

“Huh? Me? You are talking to me? NO, the surprising thing is, you can talk?!”

“Of course, moron! Just tell me your business and maybe you can enter the house.”

She still can’t believe it. An ugly and big statue is now talking to her. Its mouth moving fluently. What an amazing sight, she thought. This is surely her first experience, talking with a weird big statue.

“I want to meet Sayanee!”

“Who the hell is Sayanee?”

Jurina hit her head. That’s the nickname she gave to Sayaka. Only some of her friend know and use that to call Sayaka, so there is no way that statue know Sayanee. “Err.. I mean Sayaka. Yamamoto Sayaka.”

“Ojou-sama? What business do you have with her?”

“We are gonna do some rehearsal for the band competition, sir.”

“Ah, she ever mentioned it before.” The statue’s hand now is moving. “Okay, but lemme have your Student ID first.”

“Okay.. But you will give it back later, right?” Jurina handed her ID with a hesitation gesture. She still doesn’t believe the mysterious creature, because, hey! This is the precious AkibaHigh ID Card. It was not easy to get that, you know.

“Don’t worry. This is only the procedure given by my masters.”

“Uh, okay.” She finally chose to follow the order.

“Matsui Jurina, huh? I think I heard this name a decade ago..”

“What?” Jurina furrowed her eyebrows. “Eventhough this is my first time coming here?”

“Hm.. Maybe that’s only my imagination.”

“Uhmm.. you have imagination?”

“Yes..Now, step aside, Miss.” The statue body is now moving. It walk beside Jurina and press something in its body.

Jurina do as the statue demand.

She gasped when something spectacular happen.

“WHOA! HOLY MOTHER OF NOGIZAKA! IT’S INSANE!”

In front of her eyes, there is big hallway coming from below. The design is very lux. She now can see some of her friends chatting happily in a room that connected to this hallway. That’s the music studio for sure. Why? Well, because there are so many musical instruments in the room.

“Uhm, Statue-Huh?”

Jurina surprised because she now can’t see the big statue anymore. It was vanished like a smoke. Nowhere to be found.

“Where is that weird statue?” She wore her glasses back to get a better view. But still, the statue is nowhere to be found. “Well, I guess he was went back to his hiding place. Thank you, by the way.”

Jurina then enter the hallway without hesitation. There’re so many unique ornaments in here. She walk slowly as she guessing the price of the ornaments.

“Hm.. that one is around 100.000yen, this one.. Wow, isn’t this the stuff from Nobunaga era?! This must be very very expensive..” She mumbled while holding an ancient thing that have oval shape.

“Jurina!"

“WHA-“ A cheerful voice just made the short hair girl shocked and accidentally dropped the ancient oval shaped thing. She immediately closed her eyes then her ears with hands to avoid the crashing sound.
But, she doesn’t hear anything. Not because her ears were closed, but a girl has successfully caught the thing before it fell.

“Darn. Please save the trouble for later. You’re just arrived, alright.”

“Ah, Yuki-chan. Gomen.. I didn’t mean to drop that oval thing. I was just startled by someone voice..”

The tallest girl shrugged. She then glanced at her shy lover, who hiding behind her back. “Mayu..”

“Sorry, Jurina. I just want to greeted you but.. I didn’t think it will cause a problem..” Mayu move forward and gave an apologetic looks to her junior. “I’m sorry, please don’t be angry..”

Jurina let out a long sigh. There’s no way she can angry at the frail cute looking girl like her. She even wants to hug the shorter girl. And she does it. “Don’t worry, Mayu-chan. It was unintentional, I know.”

“Puppy-chan, no! That’s my girlfriend you’re hugging!” Yuki whined. She now acting like a child whose candy was stolen by grownup man. Then she sat in the corner while scratched the floor. “Mayuyu doesn’t love Yuki anymore. She has found another girl..”

Jurina rolled her eyes and release the hug. “Meh, you just have to say that you want some skinship with your girlfriend, Yuki-chan..”

Mayu feels guilty. She know that her girlfriend can be very childish sometimes. But that’s the thing that Mayu very likes about her. Without further adieu,she walked toward her lover. She hug the taller girl from behind while whispered some words that only can be heard by her and Yuki. As soon as she finish the words, the both of them blushed.

“Mayu, what did you say to her?” The short hair haired girl asked Mayu with a big grin on her face. “I bet it’s about some ecchi thing..”

“Okay guys.. Let’s go to the music room!” Yuki dragged the two of them ignoring the boyish girl complaints.

“Hey! Don’t push me!”

“Ahem!”

Oops, she forgot that there is one more girl in her group now. A certain spoiled heiress. She was just watched at Mayu's and Jurina intimate action. "They really are bestfriend.."

“Ah, sorry, Rena-san! I forgot about you..” The forgotten girl rolled her eyes in response. “Jurina, I want to introduce someone. Jurina this is Rena, Rena-san this is Jurina.”

Jurina just realized that there is one beautiful girl behind Yuki. Her hair is black and smooth. That girl’s skin is so pale, she almost think the girl was sick.

“Ah. Hello, My name is Jurina. Matsui Jurina.” She offered her hand for handshake but the older girl didn’t response.

“I’m Rena.”

“Um.. your full name?”

“Just call me Rena.”

“Are you Akiba’s student too?”

“Yes.”

“Really? I never see you..”

“I’m a senior.”

Jurina smiled awkwardly. She didn’t expect this girl to be so cold toward her. And she doesn’t even know that the girl whom she spoke now is the famous heiress of MatsuiCorp.

“Uh, okay then.” Jurina said while fixing her glassess.  She took a glance at her wristwatch. 9.00. “Ah, please excuse me, Rena-san. I must prepare the things needed for the rehearsal, now.”

Rena widened her eyes. “Wait! Wait a minute! You seriously don’t know me?”
Everybody in Japan know her. Some even worshipped her. And the people who met her by chance will immediately want to take a picture with her. She thought Jurina was only playing innocent but in fact.. she really doesn’t know Rena.

Jurina shook her head. ”I just met you now, right?”

“You really never saw me? Anywhere?”

“Hm.. no..”

“Not even a bit? In a magazine? TV Program?”

“Hm.. are you an actress or something? I’m sorry, I don’t know much about the showbiz..”

“No, I’m not.”

“Um.. sorry then..”

“Matsui Corporation. Ring a bell?”

“AH! Yes, yes! I know the Matsuicorp.”

Rena smiling proudly because she thought Jurina recognized her. “So you know who am I actually. Right?”

“Um.. no.” Jurina innocently said. “I still don’t have a clue of who you actually are..”

Rena ruffled her hair angrily. Yuki and Mayu laughed very hard only to received a death glare in response.

“Well, please excuse me. And Yuki-chan, please don’t forget. One hour later, you must be in the studio.” Jurina said as she dashed to the music room leaving an annoyed Rena behind.

“Such a dedicate lady, ain’t she?” Yuki said and patted Rena’shoulder. “She is a little bit nerd..”

“Matsui Jurina, huh?” Rena smirked evilly. “You will regret for making me mad."

"UH-OH."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, this is where i will be teaching.."

A young lady is standing in front of the school gate. She is a new graduated student from a teaching university. She now a teacher, legally. Gokusen has inspired her to become a great teacher. So she always brought the manga, everywhere she go.

"Ah.. Gokusen! Please give me your guidance." She prayed to the god of manga. "And.. I can't wait to meet my lovely handsome girl, again!"

"Hey, Non-chan. That woman.. She is very weird, isn't she?"

"Stt.. Don't say that, Yuria. She can hear you.."

Yuria sneaked her arms to her lover waist. "But, what kind of woman that shouted in front of the school gate?"

"Maybe she is doing some rehearsal?"

Yuria facepalmed. "I can't believe that i accept you as my girlfriend.."

"Mou.. i'm sorry for being a stupid person.."

Yuria giggled. "Well, it doesn't matter because you're very cute~"

"Mou..I'm cool not cute, Yuria!"

"Ah, right~ You're my 'man'~"

"It's embarassing if you say that.." Kanon blushed. "So, where are we going?"

Yuria winked at her new 'boyfriend'. "It's a secret~"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: My Handsome Girlfriend : Chapter 2 Updated! (WMatsui, MaYuki, etc.)
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2015, 02:35:05 PM »
Wow that an amazing house there

I wonder what Rena going to do wigh Jurina

Kanon and Uuria now official couple~~

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tanpopo - Oujisama To Yuki No Yoru