JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Bad Girl (Bachlogic Remix)

Author Topic: Mafia Princesses [6] - Monster and Sinner.  (Read 31059 times)

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mafia Princesses [3-3] - The Fear of the Sophisticated Princess.
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2011, 08:53:49 AM »
GREAT~!! That's my favorite action~!!  XD

Shielding your loved one from danger~!!  :bleed eyes:

Hope Rena can get better soon~  :cry:

Please update soon~  :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2011, 09:38:14 AM »
Rena don't die. Jurina is by your side

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
the squirrel vs midget fight  is epic :rofl:

rena  :cry:

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
Re: Mafia Princesses [4-1] - Little Playtime.
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 10:41:54 PM »
4 - 1

Taking a doubtful decision, Mariko finally settled her resolution to link her life to Minegishi Minami. Being protected by someone, she will return the favor by protecting Miichan back. Although, there are lots of consequences in the future, just like Rena and Jurina’s situation right now. Risking your own life only to shield the important person from danger. Mariko couldn’t help but laugh inside on how foolish she can be the moment she lay her own eyes to Miichan from a being vixen to falling into the Gachapin’s trap for making her infatuated towards Miichan. Yet, this girl she’s sharing an embrace to, doesn’t seem to love her back. Miichan loathed her right? Her judgement to Mariko is far opposite on Mariko’s feelings. A one-sided love? Me think so.

The short girl squirm from the embrace as she notices they have been hugging for a short time now. Miichan look at the road, not placing her view on Mariko’s figure. “Err… we better go back to Akiba.” Miichan went her way where Yuko’s BMW parked. Her track was stopped when she heard the princess ordered her on something and looked back over her shoulder.

“Take me to the hospital where Jurina and Rena is. Drive the bike and I’ll trail you behind.” Mariko then slam the door of her car and ignited the engine.

Miichan then walk her way to start the bike, following Mariko’s behest she then usher the girl to the hospital. When they got into the hospital, there are already a number of an Akiba capo’s guarding outside the hospital and also in Rena’s room and some of them are wandering around the hospital.

Opening the door where Rena has been confined, Mariko quickly enfold her arms to Jurina who is impatiently waiting for Rena to wake up. Jurina’s image are haggard as she is still wearing the same clothes from the war between Wakamiya and Akiba. Her face was a mess as if she has been crying all along. Mariko then wonder if Jurina also had been captivated by her bodyguard. Come on, this is Jurina what we are taking about. The badass Mafia Princess; she’s too hard to reach, kills people if she’s bored or want to, and no one ever spell a cast to Jurina’s heart as she isn’t interested on those sort of love things.

“How is she?” Mariko asked while looking at the frail Rena. She knew her question is nonsence as the obvious answer is infront of her but Mariko wanted to make sure Rena will open her eyes soon and to make Jurina’s spirit to be happy.

If Jurina is fond of Rena already. Then it is similar to my story – for being attached to Miichan.’ Mariko then looked at Miichan who is sitting beside Rena’s hospital bed.

“The freakin’ doctor mentioned Rena’s state is minor, therefore she’ll be awake later. Damn him! Can’t he see her condition is major?!” Jurina sneered sarcastically. She then bursted into little tears, wrapping her arms around her cousin’s waist.

Fury etched to Mariko. This is Jurina’s second despair and Mariko wouldn’t want to confirm it to make it as Jurina’s real second agony. The past first pain is enough on Mariko’s memories.

I’m vowing to all Mafia Gods that I’ll go deep down in the abyss to savage the flesh and blood of the family masked behind this. I, Shinoda Mariko oath to Matsui Jurina and Matsui Rena’s blood.

“For the sake of the double Matsui, I’ll massacre the family hiding on their masks. Your history won’t arise on its grave.” Mariko cupped the cheek of Jurina. Mariko pressed her lips to Jurina’s lips - A pledge of her testimony.

Jurina then collide her forehead to Mariko. “I hate you for taking this slaughter. I should be the one who will annihilate those bastards. I’ll be waiting Mafia Princess, Mariko Shinoda.” She then show Mariko her daredevil smile while Mariko smiled back boldly.

“Oi Gachapin.” Mariko signalled her bodyguard by motioning her head towards the door in form of ‘Let’s go.’ Miichan quickly pecked Rena’s forehead before following Mariko’s path.

Following the trail of Mariko, Miichan only raise her eyebrow in awe on where her Mafia Princess real destination are. She had been following Mariko’s Audi R8 throughout the town but the trail is not leading them back to Akiba territory.

Her question only been answered when Mariko’s R8 halt into a 38-storey residential condomnium building. On Miichan’s eyes, every staffs in the place had been greeting Mariko with so much respect. Not because she is one of the Mafia Princess, it is because she is a Model Princess of the fashion modelling industry. A sophisticated model is her label. And her label to Miichan?

“Tall stick.” Miichan murmur. Mariko heard what she said and only glared at her. The model actually likes it. A brand new trademark for Mariko Shinoda. Of course, she only love hearing it from Miichan’s mouth. If some stranger? Oh well, we’ll just have to keep our mouth shut and watch her brutal scene.

“Like it? Not? Prepare to die then.” Mariko faked smile at Miichan as she headed her way inside the room.

The jaw of Miichan dropped to see a spacious black and white modern unit. Miichan jaw double drop the moment Mariko pressed a button which the wall rotated as it reveals computers and laptops are lined up. Mariko then quickly went to open the computers and any other technologies she needed to use on her real intention why they are in here.

“I’m fine seeing you with your mouth left hanging but please don’t drop a saliva on the floor. Or else, I’ll make you lick it..” Mariko shouted to Miichan as she peeked on the door. “Come here. I need you in this.”

“Waa, sugoi!” Miichan exclaimed the moment she step a foot inside the secret room of Mariko behind her shoe collections. Although the room is dark, those rogue machines and technology is to drool for.

“What’s the exact event happened in the warehouse?” Mariko asked when she is writing furiously on one of the computers and moving onto the other machine to operate it.

Damn.’ Is all what Miichan can say inside her. Shinoda Mariko is making an amusement to Miichan.

After telling Mariko from having no guns in their hands, acting to the guards, create a fight until to Rena’s heroic action. Mariko only nodded and smirked on her clever mind as she is sure Miichan contacted a skin-to-skin to one of the bodyguards.

“Did a guard hold your hand or in any expose skin?” Mariko asked for a double check.

“Ye-yeah.” Miichan answered and confuse why Mariko asked such a question.

“Remove your clothes.” The sudden command of Mariko made Miichan’s eyes widen, her heartbeat began to rise and sweat due to tension starts to form in her skin.

“Remove?! Are you out of your mind?! No way! Why would I expose my virgin-self to someone I don’t like?!” Miichan covered her body even though she’s wearing a clothes. A dark shade of red painted on her cheeks.

Someone you don’t like?’ Mariko asked inside her. That phrase really struck her. She felt heartbroken on Miichan’s words as it feels like her hopes faded. Now, she blames herself for being so mean to Miichan before. ‘I have reason why.’ She then shook her head to get back to the real reason why she wanted the girl to strip off her clothes.

Mariko snickered. “As if I want to see your lame body! I need to detect the finger print of whoever guard touches your skin.” Mariko laughed even more the moment she thought Miichan is thinking to have an intercourse with her. “Leave your underwear and bra attach on your body. Remove the clothes only.” Mariko pointed her hand to the bed where she can scan the prints in Miichan’s body.

At least I can see what’s behind those fabrics.’ She then bit a chunk of flesh inside her cheek to prevent from giggling like a pervert old man. Oh she can’t wait to see it.

“Or… if you want to remove everything by all means be my guest. My eyes are all yours, Minegishi Minami.” Mariko teased as she flashes Miichan a predetor smile impatiently waiting for her prey to appear.

The other girl gulped. Miichan seems to be melting due to the hot temperature her body is giving her or is it the tempting smile of Mariko? A new character of Mariko become visible on Miichan’s eyes. Not the rude Princess. A Promiscuous Princess.

Playing your ploy towards me huh? Aight, I’ll give you a little playtime.’ Miichan made an invisible smirked.

Stripping off in a slow, seductive, sexy and lazy motion, revealing a creamy flawless shoulders. Mariko’s heart exploded to excitement. Inside Mariko, her imagination took a journey to where she pushed Miichan rougly to the bed, tearing the girl’s clothes, colliding her skin to Miichan’s exposed skin. Mariko will give the girl a sultry kisses starting to Miichan’s naked stomach to her waiting vindictive lips, hands are travelling around the girl’s flawless body until Mariko’s satisfaction reached her. The only noises deepening in her ears are the groan/moan, sounds of sticky kisses, hot breathings, thrilling beats of their heart are uncontrollable in Shinoda Mariko’s fantasy. No one can help her.

“If you’re aroused on my body, baby you just have to ask.” Miichan paused and bit her lower lip in return on Mariko’s inviting smile. “Ahhh. Better yet. Touch. My. Tempting. Skin. Or for more alluring. My. Body.”

Out of the blues, Mariko moaned in pleasure. Those blood-red color underwear and bra must be off her body. Mariko wishes she’ll be the one who will removes those and let Miichan to return the action by taking Mariko’s clothes off one by one, in a slow seductive motion. Uff!

Gotcha.’ Miichan smirked again inside her as she glanced at Mariko who is gripping the chair tightly. ‘Playtime’s over Shinoda Mariko.’ She then lay her body on the bed so Mariko can scan the finger prints now.

“My body is waiting. Hurry up!” Miichan disturbed the dazing off Mariko.

The daydreaming girl snapped out. She closed her eyes for three seconds and went back to reality. Mariko turned her chair around to face the computer and furiously tap the keyboard, going back and forth to one of those machines, setting Miichan’s scanner bed, reviewing the nine listed names from the finger prints appear in Minegishi Minami. Mariko showed a sly smile and patted herself at the back on her achievement. Three unfamiliar names are recorded on the computer screen. Suichiro Takagi, Kenichi Inagawa and Masaru Irie.

“Kurita family.” Mariko tapped her index finger on her chin. The family name explains it all. She then stood up on her seat and turned off all the machines inside the room and headed outside the room, leaving the exposed Miichan on the bed.

“Gee. The rogue Shinoda Mariko is back.” Miichan sighed, feeling a little bit disappointed for no apparent reason and dressed herself back again.

--

The two pair headed to the mall as Mariko wanted to buy new clothes for her upcoming assassination. Afterall, she needed a new image for the mission and also for her new love. Buying all the clothes she needed, Mariko went to the beauty salon for a haircut.

Bye, long hair. Hello short hair.’ Mariko reflect a smile on the mirror. The short new hair she has right now gives her a light feeling that in the future will be a bliss.

Miichan wolf-whistled at Mariko’s short sexy hair. Somehow, it presents a good vibe to Miichan. She wonders what kind of good vibe it is.

Before going out the salon, Mariko watched her new self in front of the mirror. A devil smile formed in her lips as she blurt out a warning.

“Striving to extinct Jurina’s life eh? Then, Mariko Shinoda is the main antagonist in your nightmare. Harukichi Kurita.”

A's Note: Ehhh, the playtime is originally not written on my Chapter Plot but when my best friend proofread it he suggested to have a playtime. :]] Of course, I agreed. xD And yeah, this chapter is long so I cut the half and will be posted on the next update. Sorry if this update is not much or something you expect turns out to be different.

Off to write my next chapter for Future Love and I'm With You!!! Weee. Babush!!!  :shakeit:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:06:49 PM by AAAice »
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 11:40:40 PM »
Great Chapter Can't Wait For Next Chapter!!!!!!!! :cathappy:
Mariko thinking about naughty things to do to miichan was EPIC!!!!
Feel sorry for miichan again because Mariko went back to her old self
Well thanks for updating
No ordinary ninja.

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2011, 11:59:15 PM »
I agree with digimon!! i mean Ninjatigerdemon   :sweatdrop:

bed scene bed scene jk   :lol:

ahhh she cut her hair but it looks really nice  :inlove:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2011, 12:25:43 AM »
I FEEL MARIKO-SAMA'S FRUSTRATION  :grin: WHO WOULDN'T BE TEMPTED TO TASTE UR LOVE ONE  :grin: ITS GOOD THING YOU LISTEN TO UR FRIEND..........HAVING THE PLAYTIME WAS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE  UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kaizoku_gal

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ヽ(´・ω・`)ノ
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2011, 07:02:05 AM »
 MariMii scene made me blush :shy1:

Mariko-sama's revenge!  :w00t:

Follow me on tumblr!  http://haaatochun.tumblr.com/

Flean

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2011, 07:45:11 AM »
somehow you're making me like MariMii pairing now!!! :cow: :cow:

Thanks to your bestfriend~~ I like the playtime LOL... :nervous

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2011, 08:34:56 AM »
Thank you for the playtime   XD

Love the interaction of the two MariMii!

Too bad Mariko went back to her old self,
or she might just jump Miichan right there  :lol:

Offline goddamnlian

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2011, 10:20:05 AM »
Poor Mariko she can only imagine  XD Naughty girls!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:31:33 AM by goddamnlian »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
I like naughty Mariko hehehe

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2011, 05:18:31 AM »
OMFG!!!  :banghead:
It took me this long to comment  :OMG: :OMG:
Anyway~ Lmfao
UPDATE SOON!!!!  :scolding: :scolding:
^ I like literally love this Fic so much.....I made a trailer for it  :hee: :mon lol:

^^ Yea! Lmfao
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 07:24:20 AM by hott3stson3 »

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2011, 06:06:18 AM »
Mariko is soooooooooooooo cool in this chapter!  :on bleed:  I really like Mariko with short hair... makes her look more sexy  :P

Please update soon!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »
^ I like literally love this Fic so much.....I made a trailer for it  :hee: :mon lol:

^^ Yea! Lmfao

WOW love the trailer!  :luvluv1: Thank you

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2011, 09:00:59 AM »

^^ Yea! Lmfao

love the trailer too..

AAAice-san : please update ya.. thanks

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2011, 09:46:43 AM »

^^ Yea! Lmfao

LOL omg.... im loving this trailer...

AND THIS STORY! More updates please! I'm missing your updates!

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »
And...I'm done with the second trailer!!

^^Yeah~ Lmfao

Update soon!!!

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2011, 10:20:17 AM »
wow the second trailer is awesome   :on GJ:

Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2011, 04:07:59 PM »
THE TWO TRAILER IS FREAKIN' BADASS!!! :twisted:

Damn, I never thought someone would make an effort to create a mad video for my fic. :[[ So happy.

THANK YOU HOTTESTSON! >:] WHAT A SICK TRAILER YOU DID!!!  :pimp:

For the update...

To be honest, I lost my laptop which my plot was saved, that's why I haven't update a chapter. :[[[ Good news is that I made a new plot for this story. I just need to think on how to link the last chapter to my new one. xD Oh I have Mariko's revenge chapter on this computer so that will be easy ne?

I don't know when I'll update again. Probably... next week or this Friday or weekend or next month or next year. Jokes. Yeah, I'll update as soon as I'm finish with the plotting. Well, only the plot on one of the character then I'm done and I can update.

:bow: Thanks again hott3stson3.

Thanks to you guys too for supporting. xD  :shakeit:

Please, look forward on the next update/comeback of Mafia Princesses. :]
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

JPHiP Radio (32/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Bad Girl (Bachlogic Remix)