JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Ijime, Dame, Zettai

Author Topic: [RikuYuu] My Girly Boyfriend Chapter 10 05/05/15  (Read 44457 times)

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Re: [RikuYuko] My Girly Boyfriend Chapter 9 03/01/15
« Reply #100 on: March 01, 2015, 06:10:56 AM »
YOU FINALLY UPDATED~! :on gay:

OHMYGOSH! :mon cry:

Great, just great. :depressed:

Mariko appeared and that means Riku might fall for her, right? :dunno:

*cries* and I hope Yuko will be alright :mon surr:

I wonder what will happen next with the fake couple....:gmon bang:

Update soon~ :mon bye:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2015, 10:37:35 AM »
this seem problems...

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2015, 01:35:59 PM »
They playing drama for school festival. Oh no i hope there is no kiss scene >//<

Offline Claito

• She pierces right into your soul.
  • Member+
  • Fall down seven times, stand up eight.
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2015, 04:08:22 AM »
An update~ WOOOOHOOOO!!!
I love your fic so much
My gut is telling me that it's Maritroll lurking in the dark lol

It's not right in the kokoro, it's right in the OSHIRI!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2015, 10:52:00 AM »
woow!! Thanks for this new chapter.
And now Mariko sama enters the scene...

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2015, 03:01:13 PM »
awwwwww,
all the scenes are so sweet >.<

please update soon konoe san  :thumbsup

actually i dont like if haruna become 'the boy' and yuko become 'the girl'
but in this fanfic they really suit
you know, maybe iam addicted with your story  XD

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: [RikuYuu] My Girly Boyfriend Chapter 10 05/05/15
« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2015, 08:44:22 AM »
Hello~ Thank you readers for the comments. I always appreciate them. :shy1: And of course the silent readers, my comrades.  :luvluv2:

Here's a new chapter. Finally :on drink:

Chapter 10

A month and a half has passed since the announcement of the collaboration of 2-A and 2-C for a play. The time Riku and Yuko spent together became lesser as the time goes by. Both were too busy with the assignments given to them in the play. Riku was doing his best to act in the same level with the Ace of the Drama Club, Shinoda Mariko. Even on weekends they practice but most of the time they do it alone with the second couple playing in the story, Itano Tomo and Kasai Tomomi.

Riku tried to drag Yuko in those weekend practices but she was also busy making the costumes for the characters and managing the props since the guys only listens to her and Atsuko because they can get very scary when they're mad. Too bad Atsuko is always not around since she has student council duties. Also, Yuko doesn't really like watching the practice especially the scenes between Riku and Mariko. Just even remembering the first official meeting of the main couple cast made her emotions stir in anger and worry.

*Flashback more than a month ago*

A jumpy Tomomi entered her classroom followed by two students from 2-A. The 2-C students all stopped what they're doing upon the entrance of the two popular students from 2-A. The girls were fawning over Itano Tomo and the guys were enchanted by Shinoda Mariko's beauty.

Riku, who had not noticed the two overwelming presence beside him, was talking animately to Yuko who was laughing hard at Riku's story. "Then the guy accidentally ripped his pants!" Riku said with an impact and made Yuko laugh harder. Riku also joined laughing.

Tomomi had an uneasy face finding it very hard to get the attention of the couple who was laughing really hard.

“Um Kojima-kun. Ah.. H-hey.” Tomomi tried to catch the attention of the two but it was futile. It was as if they can't hear her. More like they're on their own world.

“Tomomi, I'll do it.” Tomo tapped Tomomi's shoulder and gave a wink.

“Th-thank you Tomochin.” Tomomi shyly said and used the nickname she gave to Tomo which earned a smile from Tomo.

Tomo placed his arm on Riku's shoulder. “Hey Kojima-kun, Oshima-chan.” With Tomo's interference, the couple finally noticed the two students from 2-A.

“Ah, Itano-san.” Riku acknowledged Tomo's presence as he wiped a tear from eyes because of too much laughing.

“Let me introduce to you your leading lady in the play, Shinoda Mariko.” Tomo said.

On cue, Mariko stepped closer and introduced herself. “I'm Shinoda Mariko. Pleased to meet you Kojima-kun. I'm looking forward working with you.” Mariko smiled and the people around her froze, except Riku, Yuko, and Tomo, seeing the cool beauty's charismatic smile.

“Same here.” Riku smiled back.

“Yosh. Kojima-kun, the script is almost done so let's go to 2-A and get it.” Tomomi said while Tomo grabbed Riku's arm and the other by Mariko, whose face was a little bit too close for Riku and Yuko's comfort, forcing him to stand from his seat.

“Let's all work hard for this to be a success!” Mariko said in high spirits.

“H-hai.” Riku weakly responded.

“Yuko-chan, we will borrow your boyfriend for a while.” Tomomi said and Yuko nodded.

“Okay! Let's go! I'm excited for the script!” Tomo said and started to drag Riku.

As Tomo and Mariko were dragging Riku out, Mariko caught Yuko's eyes. The tall beauty grinned and mouthed words towards Yuko. Yuko silently watched the four get out of the room feeling uneasy of what Mariko just mouthed to her.

*End of Flashback*

Yuko looked around 2-C. It has been decided a month ago that the two classes will use 2-A classroom for rehearsals and use 2-C classroom to build the props and costumes. The girls from the two classes are sewing the costumes while the boys made the props and the artistically talented students painted the backgrounds to be used. And Kai was in charge of painting the backgrounds.

“Wow Takahashi-san! Your drawing is very good.” One of the girls from 2-A said in awe at Kai's work. Ever since the girls discovered Kai's amazing ability to draw he has been often flocked by girls especially from 2-A.

Kai shyly scratched his head in embarrassment of the compliments given to him by the girls flocking around him. “Th-thank you.”

“Aww. He is blushing!”

“How cute!”

The girls continued to fangirl over Kai until a certain shoulder length haired girl entered the room with a dark intimidating aura.

“You are so dead Kai.” Yuko whispered to herself as she watches the scary newcomer coming closer to Kai and the girls.

“Kai.” A sweet voice called. Kai looked at the source of the voice and flinched.

“A-Atsu-k-ko?” Kai trembled in fear. Despite his girlfriend was smiling sweetly at him he can feel a murderous intent coming from her. Even the girls who were swarming around Kai earlier dispersed themselves and were nowhere to be found.

“I need your help in the student council.” Atsuko continued to talked sweetly still with a murderous aura.

“Uwaa. Acchan finally broke.” Yuko said as she continued to watch the interaction of the two. Atsuko has seen numerous times on how the girls from 2-A flirt around her man. But she never acted on it until now.

“B-but Atsuko.. I-I-“

“NOW.” Kai whimpered in fear and gave in. “I g-got it.”

Atsuko took Kai's wrist and drag him out of the classroom. All the students inside the room were speechless of the appearance of the scary persona of the student council president.

“That was scary.” A guy beside Yuko commented.

“Poor Kai-chan.” Another guy commented.

Yuko noticed that the students were too astonished and started gossiping about the two especially students from 2-A. “People get back to work! We only have a week left!” Yuko shouted just like a leader and the students resumed their work.

The students did their best and had a big progress with the costumes and props in just an hour. Yuko rewarded them with a 30 minute break. All the students went out of the classroom leaving Yuko alone. Yuko was not in the mood to eat, she doesn't want to go to 2-A and watch their rehearsal either, and she definitely does not want to know what Atsuko was currently doing to Kai. Yuko decided to continue working on one of the costume, Riku's crown.

Yuko squatted on the floor and placed the necessary materials near her. Yuko was too focused on her work that she didn't notice that she was not alone anymore in the room.

“Yuu-chan, why are you alone?” A voice interrupted Yuko. She looked up and found her fake boyfriend smiling at her.

“I gave them a break. What about you? What are you doing here?” Yuko asked back while continuing working.

“I'm on a break too.” Riku answered and squatted beside Yuko who only gave him a “Hmm...” Yuko went back on focusing on the crown that she was beautifying while Riku was trying to open conversations. All topics Riku came up fell on deaf ears as Yuko will only nod or say “Really?”, “Eeeh..”, “Amazing.” with no feelings.

Until Riku got feed up. “Oh come on. You're on a break right? Stop working.” Riku whined and took away the crown that Yuko was making.

“Give it back Riku.”

“No way. You'll just ignore me and focus on this thing.” Riku slid away the crown and blocked Yuko's sight to it.

“What do you want to do?” Yuko finally asked but Riku felt Yuko's insincerity on it.

“I'll ignore your uninterested tone for now.”

“How great.” Yuko replied sarcastically.

Riku suddenly yawned. “I'm so tired.” Riku said. Yuko felt pity on Riku. He is the protagonist of the play so he has so many lines to remember. Who knows how long Riku stays up at night just to memorize his lines. “I wanna sleep on your lap.” Riku thug a hem of Yuko's skirt. “Can I?” Riku's eyes were pleading and it was certainly cute.

‘Argh! He is so cute!’ Yuko thought. “Come here, you.” Yuko obliged to Riku and offered her lap.

Riku beamed in happiness and kissed Yuko's cheek before lying down. “Thank you Yuko.” Yuko nodded in response. Riku saw Yuko's face turning red but he fought against to tease the girl. Yuko might change her mind and he is starting to feel comfortable with Yuko's scent so near.

*Meanwhile with Kai and Atsuko*

A poor boy was tied in a chair in the middle of an empty locked and dark student council room with the sexiest being he has ever seen straddling on his lap.

“A-acchan, please. S-stop. Aaah!” Kai moaned loudly as Atsuko licked his sensitive ear. His polo was long ago unbuttoned by the girl kissing him and her fingers slowly painfully caressed the upper body of the boy.

“No way~” Atsuko whispered seductively to his ear making Kai feel more turned on. Atsuko slowly unbuttoned 3 on her blouse enough for Kai to see Atsuko's brassiere and cleavage.

“Please Acchan. Stop tempting me.” Kai pleaded helplessly. Atsuko smirked and kept on kissing Kai's weak spot while trailing her fingers dangerously towards his
torso.

Kai tried his best to keep his moans down as to not to catch the attention of anyone who passes the room while his girlfriend is giving him a sweet torture.

*Back to KojiYuu*

Yuko silently watched Riku's sleeping face while caressing his head. It has been a while since they were alone peaceful like this. In the past few weeks Riku has been eating Tomomi, Itano and Shinoda with the excuse ‘Discussion for the play.’ Miraculously Riku's fangirls has not been attacking her. They became quiet which got Yuko a bit scared. She felt that those girls are planning something, something big.

“Oshima-san.” A matured cold voice spoke. Yuko looked up and saw Riku's love interest in the play eyeing her.

“Can you wake up Riku-kun. The rehearsal has started.”

“Sure.” Yuko uncomfortably said and shook Riku. It didn't take long to wake Riku.

“See you Yuu-chan.” Riku gave Yuko another peck on the cheek before standing up. Mariko let Riku walk out from the room first leaving only Yuko and her alone.

“Enjoy your time with him while you still can, Oshima-chan.” A devious smile was planted on the tall beauty's face as she advised Yuko and walked out confidently pissing Yuko off.

“Shinoda..” Yuko stared off to where Mariko exited and thought of Riku.

“Are you falling for her, Riku?” Yuko asked sadly in the empty classroom.

Minutes later the students were back and proceeded to perform their task. Everybody was having fun except Yuko who was working in daze. Mariko's words kept on bothering her.

‘So what if Riku leaves me? He never loved me anyway.’

"Yuko, I.. I actually.. Um... I have someone I like.. and it's a girl." (From Chapter 6)

‘Does he still like her? Or was it Shinoda all along?’ Yuko thought. Until now she hasn't figured out who Riku likes. She paid more attention to him when he revealed he has a crush on a girl but Yuko never saw Riku trying to get close with a girl. In the past few weeks he has been with Tomomi, Itano, and Shinoda. Tomomi is out of the question since it seems the she and Itano are a thing so that leaves Shinoda.

Yuko is convinced that Shinoda can make Riku fall for her. She is gorgeous, funny (according to the gossips Yuko heard), and a fashionista. Being a fashionista is a big trait that can attract Riku, who is a fashionista himself. While Yuko, she couldn't think of any trait of hers that could beat Shinoda. She's just an ordinary tomboyish girl. She can't compete with someone like Shinoda Mariko.

“Oshima-san?” A classmate of Yuko tapped her shoulder snapping her from her thoughts.

“Y-yeah?” Yuko turned her attention to her classmate.

“Takahashi-san hasn't come back ever since. We can't dare to continue his work since none of us can replicate his style. Consistency will not be attained.” The classmate explained.

“I understand. I'll look for him.”

“Thank you very much Oshima-san.”

Yuko went out from the classroom to look for the poor guy who is most likely still being punished by his girlfriend.

“Just hope I won't catch them doing something indecent.” Yuko said and sighed. She was nearing the 2-A classroom and decided to take a small peek at Riku before looking for Kai and Atsuko.

Yuko peeked from the glass window of the 2-A's door. Expecting to see the cast practicing there was only Riku and Shinoda in the room.

They were all alone, hugging and kissing.

TBC

*Gasp* OMG! :on blackhole:

What could have happened that leaded to this development?!  :mon geek:

Stay tuned! :on shady:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:11:26 AM by Konoe »

Offline chrunoi

• (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧
  • ecchi
  • meep
« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2015, 09:36:21 AM »
First time commenting on this thread.. woops

But ahh you finally updated yay!

But that last bit  :mon spit: Maybe uh they're practicing for the play? :cool2:

On another note.. KaiAcchan though..  :wahaha: I pity Kai a little.. maybe

Thanks for the update!  :gmon sing:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2015, 09:38:52 AM »
Ur update konoe san  :on gay:
yeah~what happen??

thanks for the update~
waitin for next :twothumbs
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2015, 11:26:32 AM »
Gonna edit this later

WAIT.. :mon wtf:

My lovely Rikuyuu's slowly drifting away  :mon zoom:

But great updates~ Thanks :wub:

HANG ON THERE YUKO~ Don't let your precious cat got away :hehehe:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 12:36:29 PM by yuuchans »

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2015, 12:27:35 PM »
KONOE-SAN. :mon zoom:

I've been waiting for you like...centuries. :depressed:

And this?! This is how you will break my heart?! :dunno:

Ah~ as usual, great updates from you. :mon inluv:

But still, you broke my heart! :frustrated:

WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?! :on gay:

Oh well, must wait for another update. :farofflook:

BUT, I CANNOT WAIT. :ding:

Oh and, you broke my heart, big time.  :on blackhole:

Update~~ :mon bye:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 12:33:42 PM by ChibiRine »

Offline jenzybenzy

• Kaze no Yukue
  • Member+
  • WMidgets ATTACK
« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:14 PM »
 :shocked....what....WHAT.....WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BACK HERE KONOE SAN  :panic:
OSHIMA YUKO DAISUKI  <3
A TakaYuu Here, An AtsuYuu there and A KojiYuu everywhere

ALL THESE HUGS ... i want one :cry:

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2015, 12:18:41 AM »
WHAT!!!!!!

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2015, 01:34:43 AM »
Aaaaaaahhhh
aww poor Yuko...
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2015, 01:40:06 AM »
OMG!!! what happen with my kojiyuu? ? T_T

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2015, 08:56:46 AM »
P-P-PAAAAAIIINNNN!!! DX

Offline Saint0angel

• ecchi
« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2015, 06:53:59 AM »
 :bow: update please  :bow:

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2015, 09:44:19 AM »
OIIIIIIIIII! UPDATE KA NA! XD

Offline Celashcole

• ecchi
  • Everything starts from zero
    • Celashcole
    • Celashcole
« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2015, 10:23:26 AM »
OMG, after reading this chapter I got em feels, poor Yuko...
Let's see what Riku will do to make Yuko forgive him...
Please continue, author-san :) :heart:

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2015, 03:54:34 AM »
Update soon :D, can't live without KojiYuu  XD XD XD :wub: :deco:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take