JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Jewel

Author Topic: Eternity (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED  (Read 26143 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity (WMatsui fanfic) - COMPLETED
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »
Hi there, I will finish my other fanfic "Forever" this week, so I decided to translate one of my fanfics that are already finished, this one is a WMatsui that has a few fans when I was writing it in spanish, so hope you like it, but first the prologue lol

Note: sorry for the mistakes

-----------

Éternité

Eternità

Eternidad

Eternity…

Eternity is a concept that not everyone comes to understand, it comes from the latin “Aeternitas” and is associated with immortality, the immortality at the same time could be referred to the infinite, something without limits, ti doesn’t end, don’t know about time or even we can say that is out of it…

The philosophy speaks of eternity, the philosophy that we know for those people who spoke or wrote about it, these people such as Permenides, Platon, Averroes, Ernest, among many others, where their definition or attempted to explain varies on many forms and sometimes they only confuse us, but among them all, Friedrich Nietzsche and Giambattista Vico, had a vision of the reality about the eternity.

“Eternity is a circular vision and endless existence of historical facts”

For me, the eternity is that, a circular vision of existence, as to the historical facts, let others talk about it.

Year 1700, the spring of my 23 years, where I thought life was beautiful, in the bloom of youth, in a time of my life where I should marry, raise a family, have children, be happy.

But life doesn’t always go as you plan, and that spring my life changed, I went from being something who has an end, to a something eternal… that day I won the immortality, but I lost everything that I loved, my family, friends… everything.

296 years since that day where the meaning was lost and madness took place, where the spring turned in an eternal winter, which is the point of moving forward? for what reason I still “live”?… Thought I tried to ask many times, silence is the only response that comes to me by the darkness of the night.

Life isn’t beautiful, I’ve seen many times, from one person to another, from the first breath to the last one, from the first time he opens his eyes, to the last time he close it, to never open them again.

Observe life is all I can do, because live… I can’t longer do it, for me there is no time, I’m eternal, my only activity is to observe, walk in the streets watching the persons who are living, so many faces I have seen in my life that now I can even see everyone as equal, in what moment I stopped caring?…

I ask again, For what reason I still “live”?… the question unanswered that I will keep asking until one day it makes me tired, but maybe theres a way to know the answer.

1997, late winter, a few days away of early spring and close to a one more year since that spring in where my life changed.

My thoughts took me to a hospital, if I don’t know why I’m still “alive”, maybe if I see how life begins it could help me to know the answer, step by step I got closer to the area of maternity, March 8 was the day marked in the calendar, that day I could see to the other side of the glass those beautiful eyes, that day in where without realizing it, I closed my eyes and I could dream again.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 01:46:20 AM by sophcaro »

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
Re: Eternity - prologue (Wmatsui)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:33:27 AM »
THIS FIC IS COOL,UPDATE SOON AUTHOR-SAN !!!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline Koyumichan~

• Member+
  • 48Gと E-girls
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
Oooohhhhhhh what an interesting fic I found here~ XD XD XD
The one who immortal is Rena right? And the one who just born is Jurina right? :D
I need the next chapter author-san, curiosity is filling my head >< >< ><
Please update soon :twothumbs

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 04:28:24 PM »
Forever and Eternity...
I love both of them, Abcari-san...
I'll look forward to it....
Thank u for the update..
Ganbare...
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 04:31:35 PM »
OOOOOOH I've waited so long for this!!! Thank u!!! >w<

WMatsui~ one of them is immortal, so cool~ :heart:

Please update soon! :bow:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 12:52:27 AM »
Woaaaaaaaaaaaah~
Rena-san an immortal. Sounds cool><
And the baby who was born is Ju, right?

Keep it up, author-san! I'll wait for the next one^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity: Love | Angel
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »
Second chapter, as I said before, I have this one finished, but my translation is slow so be patient.

Note: Sorry for the mistakes

-----------

Eternity: Love | Angel

Liebe

Amare

Amor

Love…

Talking about love isn’t simple as the same is talking about eternity, but love is eternal, or is what tales, movies or novels says, they make us think, that once love get to your heart is hard to get him out.

After so many years of existence I have seen how the concept of love changes from one year to another, from one century to another, it’s difficult to explain, but the romance had change a little, for not say a lot, but even on this modern days is rescued a little, what is true and has always been true is that love isn’t eternal, it’s changing and sometimes moves to the convenience of people, but, there are exceptions?… I don’t know, maybe I’m not a normal existence but I can’t read minds yet, and I don’t know if one day I will learn to do it, so, I don’t know if eternal love is real or not, but maybe it is, I already saw couples last a lifetime together, they die together, or die untimely but still maintaining loyalty to his missing partner, yet I don’t know what they were really thinking, I had never been in love, so I don’t understand anything, my life changed before I could experience love…

But it’s never too late for certain things, and search for the meaning of continue my existence took me to discover many things, the first one on March 8th 1997.

I had always wondered about certain things, if we talk about romance and love itself, among them is certain phrase that caused me confusion.

“Love at first sight”

I think that after much hesitation and wondering about that phrase, the best way to answer was to going thought it, and that day was when my doubts disappeared.

My thoughts that day took me to a hospital, I got closer to the area of motherhood and being there I could watch behind a glass in which I could seen the new life that came to this world, so small and innocent, like its fragility was proportional to their innocence.

Of all the babies who were there, it was a small one with black hair who couldn’t stop crying, her cries caught my attention, I can’t say that it was de best sound I’ve heard in my life, or that it was music to my ears, but I wanted to know the reason for her tears, being that the rest was quietly asleep.

I slowly approach the side where I could easily see the face of the baby crying, so fragile… so easy to damage… but when I stopped in her field of vision, her crying stopped, her eyes fixed upon me, without even blink, something I had never seen in my life, and in her eyes I saw me reflected.

Without understanding what was happening, I was immersed in her brown eyes, I almost forgot to pretend to be breathing, which I had been doing for all the past 296 years, but something beautiful make me out of my trance, her smile, a playful smile that was saying me to smile too, her arms outstretched towards me, as if she was asking me to come close to her, and I would have done it if I didn’t knew that I can’t enter in that area, it wasn’t time for visits and was forbidden.

Maybe in that time I didn’t understand, but that is called “Love at first sight”, that led me to that from that moment I became the shadow of that little newborn, protecting her from damage which could be close.

And I said shadow, because I was literally that, I followed her anywhere, sleep wasn’t a problem to me, so I watched her 24 hours at day, and those lies about that we’re damaged by the sun... well, those are nonsense.

Jurina, it was the name her parents choose, beautiful name, I think it was just the name that I could have imagined for her, from a distance I looked after her, including her parents, that's because she was happy having them with her, and I felt that her happiness was now my reason to exist.

Her first step, her first word, her first scraped, I saw everything she could do in her short life, until one night, when she has 5 years old, it was the first time that I could talk to her.

“Why you don’t just come in?” I heard her soft whispers from outside the window, I couldn’t be more surprised, perhaps she spoke to me? she knew I was there?… a little afraid I peeked a little to observe inwards and to surprise me more she was sitting on her bed looking out the window, watching me, with a childish grace she sat on the edge of the bed, put her shoes and walked to the window, opened it slowly and took my hand “I know you’re there every night and you never made me anything, also I know you take care of me, I realized that”

Since when do you know about me?” I asked in a calm tone, but clumsy, it was a long time since I spoke to a human being, how many years I had already since I spoke to a person? I don’t remember, but doing so made me more surprised because my voice sounded very low, and to listen it again was also strange.

“For some time” she replied in her soft voice, realizing that her parents could wake up, so she keep her words in whispers “Come on, your hand is cold, are you cold?” she asked and I could see concern in her voice and eyes.

“To be a child of five years you are very smooth talking to a complete stranger” I smiled, trying to hide my fangs, I know very well that kids are afraid of “monsters” and well… I was one.

With a movement I bent down a little and entered through the window, which was in the second floor, this room had a balcony which was where I stood all night to guard, and I must say that from there I archived to scare a couple of thieves a few years ago.

With short and slow steps, she took me to her bed and motioned me to sit on the edge, obeying the orders of my reason to exist, I did everything as she asked, earning her smile, and as the first time I saw that smile,  it was directed at me.

“I don’t think you’re bad being so pretty” she said keeping her innocent smile, if she knew that I’m not as good as I look, to keep me strong and looking as a human wasn’t achieved in the best way I wanted, Maybe don’t eat doesn’t kill me, but if I want to keep my human side I must drink human blood from time to time, but that is something you can’t say to a girl of 5 years and isn’t something I would like her to know anyways.

“I don’t know if you can say that I’m good, but at least I want you to know that to you I’m and that I will always protect you” I replied with a small smile while stroking her hair.

“You’re like my guardian angel! that’s what you are, right?” she asked excitedly, her hands over mine, the warmth of her hands was a sensation I hadn’t felt since long ago, which reminded me of the time when I was alive.

“If you want to see me as that, then I will be that, but as guardian angel anyone has to know about me, don’t tell anyone about me, this is our secret” I replied as I stood from her bed, I took her hands and motioned her to lie down, I gently took her sheets and arrope her “It’s time to get back to sleep, I’ll always be near you, doesn’t matter you can’t see me, when you feel fear, you can call me” I told her as I was ready to go.

“Wait” she stopped me with her little hand as she took me by the sleeve of my jacket “How I will call you if I don’t know your name?” she asked almost being asleep, which was causing her to almost close her eyes.

“My name is Rena… and I will always be here for you, Jurina” were my last words to her, with a smile she nodded and closed her eyes, I waited a few moments and when I saw that she was already asleep I went out from there.

So small and innocent believing anything I could have said, but it’s too important to me to lie to her, the future would see if I could tell her someday about me, but at that moment wasn’t necessary, being her guardian angel would be enough, and I would be that until time decided something different.

What I didn’t know at that time was that, even if only was an innocent conversation with a small human child, it would call so much attention to my similar ones and that would bring me problems not only to me, but also to Jurina, but not just problems but also an imminent danger.

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
Re: Eternity - chapter 1 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 10:55:32 AM »
This is just so sweeettt..
Little juju is cute n sweet..
  OwO
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2015, 12:57:49 PM »
I like it  :thumbup If it's already finished, how many chapters will there be?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 03:00:32 PM by sophcaro »
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2015, 03:21:12 PM »
So, Rena is vampire? :shocked
COOOOL!!!!! :w00t:
it's about forbidden love between human and vampire, Hmmm... interesting.

I called it. Rena is a vampire. >w<

Wow, tho. Love at first sight; she fell in love with Jurina LITERALLY since she was a baby! XD

This is SO GOOD! Can't wait to see more! :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2015, 09:25:24 PM »
 :wub: i love to read a fic about vampire. Thats my wish to read a fic about wmatsui vampire and human. Now i got this fic  Thank you so much:") i'll keep reading this fic.
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Eternity - chapter 2 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2015, 11:52:10 PM »
niineechan: Thanks! is what all say to me at first lol and is how I imagine Juribaby

Tupi: Yeah lol Rena is the vampire here, and yup is about that~

sophcaro: If you really want to know I can tell you, but isn't better to don't know?

Ruka Kikuchi: I know lol! she doesn't waste time!... but is a cute love, like "I protect you from everything" xD

vickystar: Oh! glad to know that! hope you like this one C:

Note: Again sorry for any mistake

------------------------------

Eternity: Fragility | Memory

Fragilité

Fragilità

Fragilidad

Fragility…

The fragility in humans is surprising, people that by a simple small cut can die from an infection, all this from one moment to another and they can find the end of their life, I was like that, but it was a long time ago, I can’t even remember how is feel the fear of getting hurt, I can feel pain, but the pain doesn’t kill me, wounds either, although there are ways in which I could get killed, I have never been in the position to address some of them.

My first conversation with the small Jurina was the most beautiful thing I felt, I doesn’t remembered the feeling of warmth that a human being could give, but Jurina made me feel it, even with all the innocence with which she treated me, I could feel that I had made the right decision on take care of her and stay by her side.

But all isn’t easy, a monster like me shouldn’t be with such fragile creature like Jurina, yet my desire was to be with her, with the someone who made my life have sense.

“Don’t know about you for so many years and now learn that you are a guardian angel of a human child, I’m surprised, Rena” The quiet voice but feeling it like daggers through my body, I hadn’t heard that voice for decades…

“Yuka” I whispered the name of who had acted as a protector and teacher during my first years as a vampire, and even more, as someone who I consider my family, to her side Meiko, her eternal companion, both watching the situation with disapproval.

From the beginning they said me that I shouldn’t mingle with humans again, at least not as deep as it was when I was human, warning I had followed all this time, but everything changed with Jurina, she made me forget that warning…

“It’s not for more to say which is our recommendation, right?” Meiko asked as she approached me until the palm of her hand touched my cheek “You know that human life is fragile, easy broken as a cup falls to the ground and spreads into thousand pieces”

“I know” I answered almost in audibly, I knew all that, but I was there to protect the cup so it would not break into pieces.

“Then you know you should stay away of her, do it now before something dangerous happens, or you see yourself displayed in the human world” Yuka said authotitatively, Yuka was a prowerful vampire, and have many more years than me, even Meiko was older than me by many centuries, Yuka’s presence causes admiration and respect for humans and for us, her word is powerful like her strength, but if is about Jurina, that doesn’t matter to me anymore.

“I will protect her, I will not let anything happen to her and don’t worry about humans, I will not let they know about me either” I answered defiantly, but even then I didn’t make Yuka feel affected, Meiko stood between Yuka and me and watched me with maternal eyes, between the two major figures in front of me, Meiko is the quietest and comprehensive.

“I know you will, but we don’t say this just for the human child, but also for you, we are trying to protect you from the pain, you know that you are different, Rena, as how you are attracted by that girl, don’t you think others like us will be too? more knowing that you protect her, it will give them curiosity, your mere presence threatens the life of that child and yourself” Meiko could be right but I would be at Jurina side anyways, Jurina is the most important thing for me now, I will be with her always.

“Still, I will protect her from all those who want to hurt her” I answered even more challenging, more to Yuka than Meiko, Yuka hadn’t stopped to watch Jurina from the distant, Yuka’s eyes reminded me of when she was hunting humans, she’s dangerous, Yuka is dangerous for Jurina, I could feel it.

“You will regret your decision Rena, If isn’t now, it would be later and it would be worse, that child could get hurt, or worse, dead… and everything will be your fault” Yuka said ominously, her words gave me a feeling of deep fear, but I didn’t allow her to realize that, without another word Yuka vanished into the night at high speed, but not before giving a little look at Jurina again.

“We do this for you sake, you know how much we love you” Meiko said that as she kissed my cheek “Forgive us” she finished saying before going behind Yuka.

I decided to protect Jurina from every harm that might affect her from the first moment I saw her, and it was a promise to myself that I wasn’t planning to break, even if it meant going against who I think as family, was something I was walling to do.

My nights had become a regular visit to the small Jurina’s room, which was always waiting on her bed with the window open waiting me to come in, I was exclusive dedicated to listen her and give little tips, encouraging her when she didn’t understand something or when something made her angry.

Every day I was waiting to see her, feel her small hands and to hear her voice, so fragile it is, but protect her was my mission, from the meeting with Yuka and Meiko I had been even more alert, since that night I had seen them a few more times, in each of them saying me to stay away from Jurina, and in each of them denying to do it.

Yuka looked more impatient each time and as the days went she was more and more silent, allowing Meiko spoke, after a couple of weeks Yuka stopped coming to see me and only Meiko came, which wasn’t stopping to advise me to kept a distance from Jurina, until one night she warned me that Yuka wouldn’t just sit with folded arms waiting me for leave Jurina, and although it would hurt her too, she will do something to stop me, she said to me to be more alert than I already was, and that the next time I see her, it wouldn’t be just to talk.

That day I was watching Jurina as always, her parents decided to take her to a zoo, that meant she would be surrounded by many people and their parents would be with her, so I let my guard down a bit, that would be one of the errors I would regret.

The ability of Meiko to camouflage like a human was to admire and the ability of Yuka to hide too, which, being surrounded by so many people make me not realize that they were close to Jurina, what made me realize the danger was that I couldn’t see Jurina anymore, her parents were looking for her everywhere, but no sign of her, I got on alert and started to look, I achieved to see her on the top of a small building that was a side of the zoo, Yuka was holding Jurina’s arms, and her gaze without showing any feelings, and Meiko at her side showing the same expression.

I could see Jurina’s face and how she said “Save me, Rena”

Without a second thought, I ran towards them, using my superhuman strength and speed to achieve stand in front of them.

“I will show you the fragility of human life, this is for your own good Rena, at least this way you will not feel the pain again in the future since you will know about it” Yuka said as she showed her fangs, Jurina looked so scared that she couldn’t even scream, her eyes watching the fangs of Yuka, which was as a predator prepared to give an accurate bite on the neck, on the other hand Meiko was between Yuka and I, making that I couldn’t get close to Yuka.

“Let her go Yuka! you don’t have to do this! it’s just a child!” I called trying to reason with her, my voice seemed to won the attention of Jurina which looked at me with hope “Don’t worry, I will save you” I said softer than how I talked with Yuka, in that moment I could see how Meiko was distracted, with my speed, which was better than Meiko, I ran to her giving a strong blow making her fly to the side.

Yuka seeing Meiko being beaten by me distracted her, but not enough, she took Jurina and dropped her to the ground, causing Jurina to hit her head on the ground, which she made only to could face me and protect herself from my blow, but seeing how she just let Jurina get hurt and see her on the ground just get my anger rise more than it already was.

Something that Yuka wasn’t expecting was to see how strong I was now, but something for which I wasn’t expecting was Jurina seeing me act in such violent way.

My anger had managed to bring out the worst in me, my eyes shining with a reddish tone and my fangs which were seen as a demonic beast, my strength was far greater than Yuka’s strength, I had her just to give her the final blow, but in that moment I could hear Jurina voice.

“Rena…” she said in a whisper, which didn’t go unnoticed by my ears, with  a quick movement I turn to see her, but her expression said me that she was more scared than when Yuka had her, her small hands trembling and her eyes without stop looking at me, in that moment was when I realized how I must have looked at the time, I hid my fangs and calm down a bit to let my eyes return to normal, I tried to approach Jurina, but every step I took she took one back.

“Jurina, don’t go away, I will not hurt you” I assured with the way I normally talk to her, but it didn’t seem to work, Jurina was still afraid, until she hadn’t more place to step back, we were in the top of a building, and being afraid made her walk to the edge of it, “Jurina!” I yelled scared, Jurina was falling, I used all my strength and speed to reach the shore and jump, making me reach her before we hit the ground “Jurina, are you okay?” It was the first thing I could ask, but I could only feel how Jurina was shaking.

“You… you’re not an angel” I overheard her trembling voice, a little girl had seen a real one of these monsters which only are in fairy tales, Yuka was in front of me with a expression of understanding towards me.

“This is what I wanted to show you, this is what happens to everyone, we were not going to kill her, but perhaps you think all are as good as us?” Yuka said in a soft voice, Meiko at her side watching everything that happened.

They were right and I knew they were, it was something that would happen sooner or later, and it happened that was earlier than I thought, my reason for exist was afraid of me, instead of feeling safe in my arms, she was trembling…

“Jurina, I’m sorry, I’m not the angel who I wanted to be for you” I said in a soft voice, maybe the tears are no longer something that I can provide, but the sorrow and pain is something that I can still feel, and it seems Jurina felt it so, her hands moved to my face and her small thumbs mimed as if she removed my nonexistent tears from my eyes “I’m sorry I had scared you… as you say I’m not an angel”

Jurina didn’t say a word, she just watched me with those brown eyes as it was the first time I saw them, and similarly to that day she smiled at me.

“You’re very pretty to be bad, and you’re very pretty to be crying, and although I know you lied, I know too you love me so much…” she said in a soft voice, she wasn’t trembling anymore, for a 5 years little girl she was more mature than I would have imagined, but I had taken a decision.

“I’m sorry” I said again as I rested the palm of my hand on her little forehead “Maybe you will not remember me from now on… but I will always protect you” after my words Jurina fell asleep, I had erased all her memories of my existence.

If one day she came to remind me, it would be as a dream, which I hoped would be a beautiful dream.

From then I took more distance from her, and now I would not let any human know about me.

Jurina would don’t know anymore about me, it would be just a dream and not a memory, I can't be happy about that but still if I can protect her, it doesn't matter how much I can suffer, I just want her to be okay.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 05:06:38 AM by abcari »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Eternity - chapter 2 (Wmatsui)
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 01:07:42 AM »
Rena fell in love with a baby. Pedobear~ hahaha

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 01:44:05 AM »
It's cute and no you're right, it's best if I don't know how many chapters there are  :)
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2015, 02:08:39 AM »
Owh, wmatsui moment sooo sweet  :luvluv1: :shy2:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline sadrilim

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I create and I read. Silent Reader
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2015, 04:48:14 AM »
This is really good author san. Quiet different from what I ever read about vampire fanfic.

update soon author san.

waiting for your update.

Offline shinigamielf

• Member+
  • Troll is life X3
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2015, 06:25:25 AM »
keep it up author-san   :yossi:
I'm 100% Human,loves 48 group,especially NMB ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Fic:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39422.0

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 07:33:36 AM »
Little cutie Jujurin is so sweet..

She understands and encourage Rena eventhough she herself is scared..

Rena... Why did u do that?
I won't feel good if someone erases my memory..
But, this about them, not me though.. :P

Thank you for the update, Author-san..
I'll wait for the next update in my cutest form since this is so cute...

GANBARE!!!
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2015, 04:45:45 PM »
Aw~ Rena had to make Jurina forget her~ T^T

But, maybe in future, they will meet again and can be together, hopefully. :cry:

Update soon! :bow:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »
 :bow: jurina so cute
Waiting for many years after and their story :") ganbatte author.
 :jphip: :jphip: :hip smile: :deco:
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Harenchi Punch - Jewel