JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No More Make Me Sick

Author Topic: Stay Still (Naachan x Yuiri) July 5th  (Read 8333 times)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Stay Still (Naachan x Yuiri) July 5th
« on: December 26, 2015, 08:54:05 AM »
One finished shot after a long time, lol. Hope you enjoy it.

Someone to Share

I've been fed up by everyone in my house. Blaming, fighting, yelling on each other, but neither of them were listening to each other's yells. They just yelled like animals, even animals were much better. Nobody was right, they were all at fault. It wasn't like I didn't want to stand on any side, but they were just the same. Moroon.

I walked outside, slamming the door hard. I turned my lighter and burn my cigarettes, one habit to eas my mind. I've been walking aimlessly for two hours, maybe more. I didn't feel like staying in the place where people were yelling on each other, I better save my ear, mostly my life.

Now, my friends were this burning cigarette and a can of warm coffee. I laid down on a bench in some random park, I felt tired, I didn't even know where the hell I was right then. I tried to forget what those people were talking about, divorce. I hate it the most. I pulled another one, ready to burn it with my lighter when someone called my name.

"Jurina-san, isn't it?" The soft tone said.

I looked up and greeted her, "Oh, Miss President," I continued to burn my cigarette.

She sat beside me, "It's Anna, or Annin, we're classmate after all," she smiled.

This girl was the president of student council in my school. A beauty, smart and popular girl. She was also a kind person. But I didn't care at that time, even if she was the president I'd keep on smoking. My chaotic mind couldn't wait. She didn't asked me to turn it off as well, so I guess she was fine with it.

"What are you doing here at this hour? Your house isn't around here, right?" She asked.

At that time, I wish I could pour every chaos out from my mind. But, as I wanted her to hear me, my stubborn side prevented me. She wasn't my close friend, she was just a mere classmate and a student council's president.

"Nothing, just feel like going out. Tomorrow is weekend so I guess it's okay," I answered her.

She looked at me with those unbelieving eyes. Maybe she could read me, but then she just shrugged it off, I should've thanked her for not asking more further.

She just nodded then. She looked for something in the groceries bag, it seemed like she was just out from buying some stuffs. She pulled out a bottle of lemon water, she tried to open it but somehow she failed. With the cigarette sticked between my teeth, I grabbed her bottle and opened it for her before handed it back to her.

"Oh, wow, thanks," she smiled then drank the water. "You want some?" She asked me.

"No, thanks, I've got mine," I showed her my coffee. She nodded.

Silence fell. Nothing could be heard unless the sound of burning cigarette and how I blew the smoke out.

"So, you smoke," Anna looked at me. Her statement sounded like a question, but an unsure question.

"Just like what you see," I smiled at her.

"You know, I could report you to the head master if I caught you smoking at school," she said.

"But we're not at school,"

She laughed,"You're right," she stopped for a while then continued her sentence,"It's not good for you,"

"They're my best friends when I'm in a bad times," I told her.

"So you're in a bad time right now? You should've find your friend to share it, maybe you'll be much better," she said.

"I don't have any real human friend, you know," I scratched my neck and laughed.

"You're not considering me as your human friend?" She asked.

"We're not that close," I said.

"You're distancing yourself, being all alone in classes and break times," she said. Just when did she realize it? Why didn't I realize it myself?

I laughed. Honestly, this was the very first time I talked to her and saw her closely. She had this beautiful smile and a warm aura. For the very first time, I felt like wanting to share my story with her.

I breathed in deeply and straightened my posture,"My parents are fighting at home and they're talking about divorce everyday, then I go out from the house, finish," I said to her.

"That's it? Just because of that you tried to kill your lungs and smoking?" She asked. I nodded and she laughed at me.

"You don't understand!" I snapped at her, oh my.

"What do I not understand?" She asked.

"I don't want them to be separated, I don't want a broken family, I want to have a normal and complete family. I have nobody to rely on if I don't have them!" I yelled at her.Now I wish I could punch her on the face.

"My parents died in a car accident when I was 11, then I lived with my grandma, then she died when I was 13 so I decided to live alone up till now, though my uncle supported my needs," she smiled. "But I don't smoke, I have friends to cheer me up when I was down,"

It was my turn to looked at her in disbelieving eyes. How strong. I smiled back at her.

"I just don't have anyone to talk to after all, huh?"

I felt like crying, I was a simply stupid. I felt stupid. She was right, maybe if I had friends I wouldn't be this frustrated. Maybe if I could share my thoughts to someone else I would feel much relieved. I looked down and when I realize I cried a lot until I couldn't stop. I didn't know why but Anna's hands on my back soothed me and calmed me down as she rubbed there.

"It's okay to cry," she said as I cried louder. 

A few months later...

My mom gave a divorce accustion to my father saying he was cheating and all. The court session spent several months, almost a year, because of their long quarrel. Finally the courthouse decided that they officially divorce today.

After waiting for some times in the waiting room, my parents went out from the courtroom. Through my black glasses, I could see both of them looked at me though they didn't looked at me with those lovely eyes, they were empty. My mother nodded at me, while my father just looked down.

"Your father and I now are no longer a wife-husband couple," she said.

"Oh, okay," was all I could say. That was when I felt a tight grip on my hand.

"Let's go," the soft voice whispered.

"So, I wish you two a happy life," I bowed my body at the two, so did the person beside me.

I left them, I've packed my stuffs and decided to not live with any of them. They already had a new family as well, so I just didn't want to involved in their new life. Besides, this person beside me could take a very good care of me.

"Oh, come on, just forget them. It's not a time for you to be sad anymore, right?" She said as she locked her arms around my neck. It was a bit hurt since I had to bent down. I snatched her arms and turned to circled my right arm around her neck.

"Of course, I wasn't thinking about them," I said as I looked at her.

"Oh yeah? So what was on your mind?" She raised an eyebrow.

I pondered a bit,"You, and our plan of living together, I was a bit curious of what would happen everyday if I have to live with my girlfriend," I said with a smirk.

"Don't even think about perverts things!" She yelled.

I laughed at her, pulling her closer and kissed her cheek. "Really, thanks for everything, Anna. If I didn't meet you that night maybe I have cut my wrist and ended up in the hell,"

She ruffled my hair, "Anytime, Jurina, anytime..." She kissed me, on the lips.

It was the first time she initiated a kiss, since she was the passive type. I was surprised as well, just how come this georgeous beauty ended up as my girlfriend. Life is strange, but I love it.

"I thought you hated PDA, miss president?" I teased her.

"We're not at school, stop calling me that," she slapped my arms.

"Okay babe," I winked at her.

"Now I love that, honey,"she smiled.

Offline kumabear

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i need smut juriboy!!!
Re: Someone to Share (JuriAnnin)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 09:25:47 AM »
Eeeh? The end ??

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 10:27:37 AM »
Eeeh? The end ??

LOL.... there was a mistake, please read it again  XD

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 12:16:19 PM »
YEAH!! Another fanfic from you, master! And with my fav pairing :on slopkiss:
Glad you make a new one

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 03:39:09 PM »
In many ways, the events was going to happen but to curb the only bad habit, Annin came to hopefully resolve it and it helped but overall it was okay to accept a person's assistance :)
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 04:03:28 AM »
UNSPOKEN

Well... we were just a classmate in the first place. But later I knew that we have a same taste. We have the same interest in music, we liked this famous idol group, we have the same favorite member and we always bought every merchandise together. Cliche but it was real.

I would be the very first person to updated new information and told her about it. Jurina would always be the second person who knew about all updates because she was busy with her girlfriend. Well, it was kinda suck.

Her girlfriend, Mayu, would always be the obstacle between our conversation. The over protective girlfriend. She would dig in your personal life once she knew that you were close with Jurina. Get your twitter, facebook, instagram, whatever social media you have, mention it and she would get it somehow (she lived in another town thus she did so). After that she would started a conversation with you and asked you to stay away from her girlfriend. That really happenned with several girls and caused them also fight with Jurina.

“What a bothersome girlfriend you have, I don’t even like you and she acted like we’re having an affair. Better not too close with you anymore,” said a girl to Jurina.

Well, it was pity for Jurina since her circle of friends lessen as the time went by. People put some distance with her because of her girlfriend. It wasn’t her fault at all.

But lucky me. I didn’t always have my eyes glued on my phone screen. It was not like I suck at technology, I was just lucky that she didn’t have any of my social media account. She had one but I rarely openned it so it was save. So she never knew that Jurina and I were close. The other girls, and Jurina herself already warn me about Mayu. To be careful about her presence.

Jurina and I were really close (because of those interests). Everytime we met we would always have topics to talk about. We even hang out to a cafe, just the two of us. Not many people knew, including her girlfriend. Somehow I felt happy.

“Rena, you should be careful of being too close to her. Before you know, you would fall in love with Jurina,” one of our friends joked around. We were just laughing it off as it sounded stupid for us to fall in love, since she already had a girlfriend.

“Rena, where are you going after this?” suddenly Jurina asked me.

“Hmm... got nothing in mind. I guess I just go home,” I said as I sat beside her.

“Why? It’s still early. Why not come with me?” she asked.

“Where? Usual place?” I asked as she answered with a beaming smile on her face. “Okay, let’s go,” I stood up as we went to the usual cafe together.

Then we arrived at the cafe. It was just a small cafe, yet very comfortable for us. It wasn’t crowd with people so we can enjoy and relax our mind here. That was why we called this cafe as our “Headquarter”. Silly, but I kinda liked the idea.

In this place, we never talked anything but us. Our hard times, good times and commonly about our interests. Discussed about new song, sharing what I got while he didn’t and the contrary. So, most of the items in his laptop were same as mine. I watched what he watched.

Watching her smiles and her energy  while we discussing were the best moment. She was so brilliant, along with those nice face feature, that voice and that eyes. Everything about her was such a gift. We somehow enjoyed our conversation too much and going home really late. I couldn’t lie I was attached to her. Well, who wouldn’t?

In the middle of the conversation, her phone would ring.

“Ah, sorry,” she looked at me apologetically while showing who gave her a call. Looking at the name on the screen I just motioned her to take her time.

That was the most hated moment in many of  our heated conversation. Her girlfriend would show up via call. I knew what she would ask to Jurina, ‘where are you’ ‘what are you doing’ ‘who was there with you’ bla bla bla, like a manager who was interviewing the new employee. Suck. I knew from that expression, Jurina wasn’t please at all by her call. She answered most of the question with a lie. She just didn’t want to cause trouble to any of us.

After a long conversation between them, the call finally ended with a sigh coming out from her. I laughed.

“What’s with the sigh? That’s your girlfriend,” I teased her.

“Yeah, I know that, but she’s a witch!” Jurina’s expression change while calling Mayu a witch and it was fun to watch. “She just call me when I’m here with you, when I come alone she wouldn’t call unless it was before sleep,” Jurina said.

I laughed again, “Even if she was a witch, you still love her,” I stuck my tongue at her and she acted like she was irritated about that.

“But, seriously Rena, I’m kinda tired of her bad behaviour. Always suspecting every girls who are my friends,” she laid her head on the table.

“She loved you too much, Jurina. She just didn’t want you have an affair,”

Jurina straightened her body and looked at me, “But you’re just the one she never ask about, maybe if we both have an affair or going out or making out, she would never know,” Jurina wiggled her eyebrows.

I smacked Jurina’s head, “IMPOSSIBLE! I’m not gonna have those kind of romantic feeling with you,” I avoided her gaze. It was somehow irritating how she mentioned those ‘ifs’.

“Don’t be too worked up, I was just kidding,” said Jurina as she held the place where I smacked her.

After our small quarrel, we continued to talk about our previous topics, forgetting about her girlfriend. And soon, we sank under the waves of our important conversation.

But something was really bothering me. Thinking what Jurina said as ‘ifs’ was stupid. That wasn’t funny at all. It was long for me to endure this crazy feeling inside my chest everytime we talk, chatted through social media and hang out. Those ‘ifs’ wasn’t a simple ‘ifs’ like how Jurina mentioned as a joke, that was how I always thought. But I didn’t want to crush my best friend’s love life and have her because of my selfishness. I couldn’t lie I always wished their relationship would over and to have Jurina by my side. I just couldn’t say it. But I would  wait till it happens, someday.

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Unspoken (WMatsui) February 24th
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2016, 01:41:18 PM »
Sore dakeee??  :depressed: :cool2:
I want mooooreee  :frustrated: :frustrated:

Nice fic Ren-chan~
otsukareeee  :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »
MORE MORE MORE  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 10:32:41 AM »
STAY STILL

*RING RING*

Murayama Yuiri's bell rang through her apartment. She looked at the time. It was 9 o'clock on Sunday morning. She knew who would coming to her apartment that early. She was kinda lazy to get up as she was enjoying her lone time by reading a book but eventually rose up from the comfort couch. The bell rang again and it was in such an annoying manner. She quickly reached the door and opened it.

"Ah..." All what Yuiri managed to say.

"Yuuchan, I'm here..." Said the other party in a great excitement. "Can I come in?" She asked.

"You'll still get in even if I don't allow you, right?" Said Yuiri. She let the door hang open and turned to her previous position on her couch.

The guest came inside but she went straight to the kitchen. She put two bags on the kitchen table and wore an apron. She was about to start when Yuiri joined her in the kitchen.

"Stop acting like it's your own house, Naachan," Yuiri commented as she flopped in one of the chair.

The short-haired girl laughed as she expertly chopping this and that Yuiri never knew what. "It can't be helped. I'm getting used to making meals for you every Sunday," she said.

Right, Okada Nana was her best friend. Lately Yuiri moved to her own apartment but couldn't manage to eat anything aside of instant food as she couldn't cook. She shared it with her bestfriend, Nana, and since about 3 weeks Nana visited Yuiri's apartment. It took about half an hour from Nana's house to Yuiri's apartment. But the kind Nana never mind about the distance since she was the one who offered herself to cook for Yuiri.

"You know I can just eat in a foodcourt if I want, so you don't need to come here every week to just cook for me," Yuiri said.

"You don't like the food?" Nana looked at Yuiri and asked.

"It's not like that! I really like your cook, it's delicious. It's just... I don't want to make you inconvenience,"

Nana laughed again. She just can't helped but laughing at Yuiri's attitude. "Are you being tsundere just now?" Nana teased her.

"Mou..."

"Relax, I'm the one who decide it so it means I'm happy doing it. You're my bestfriend after all," she smiled at Yuiri.

"Well, thanks for everything," Yuiri said.

"With pleasure, Yuu-chan."

That, standing there in Yuiri's kitchen was someone who made her heart flutter since the first time they became friends. But, never once did Yuiri confessed her feelings to her. She knew Nana wouldn't flinch or run away if a girl confessed to her. Yuiri knew, and sure enough that Nana herself said that she wouldn't judge any gender when it was about her love interest.

After quite a long time staring at Nana who was cooking, Yuiri decided to join her. "Is there anything I can help?" Yuiri asked.

Nana looked around and hummed, "Hmm, I guess there's nothing left to do." Nana turned to the pan with boiling ingridients. All Yuiri could see was vegetables and small cuts of meat.

"Maybe you can taste it," Nana took a spoon, took a spoonfull of the broth, she blew it then gave it to Yuiri. Yuiri reluctantly sip in the broth. "How is it?" Nana asked.

"Hmm... I think you should add some salt," Yuiri commented.

After added some more salt Nana asked Yuiri to taste it again and this time it was perfect for Yuiri. Nana smiled happily as Yuiri said it was delicious.

In the next few times, Yuiri and Nana ate the food as they chatted like usual. Talking about things that could sank them into a deep conversation.

"Ah, it's 12 o'clock already. Yuuchan, I have to go now," Nana sadly said.

"Hmm, okay," Yuiri knew where she was going so she didn't ask anymore.

"I brought some extra food from my house. I put it in your refrigerator. You can just reheat it if you want to eat," Nana explained.

"Okay,"

"Well, I have to go now, see you later, Yuuchan," Nana hugged Yuiri then left Yuiri's apartment.

"Bye," Yuiri said as she closed the door.

A heavy sigh coming out from her mouth. Yuiri wished that Nana would spend more time with her. Maybe just sat together or watch any random tv show together.

But Yuiri knew she shouldn't be selfish. Whether she liked it or not, Nana was someone's girlfriend, Taniguchi Megu. Unlike her, Megu was quite straightforward, she confessed to Nana last month and Nana wholeheartedly accept her confession and they became couple, a happy one. Quick enough.

Blame her tsundere attitude. It wasn't like she acted tsundere, it wasn't an act, it was just her usual self. She put up a straight face in front of Nana because she wanted to hide her feelings. She was just too afraid of losing Nana. She was afraid if she revealed her real feelings to Nana who might be didn't have the same feelings as her, she would lose Nana.

So she accepted things. She didn't mind if Nana wasn't hers. She couldn't blame Nana for going out with Megu. Maybe, just maybe, stay friend with Nana was so much better. At least, she would wait until they break up and might gathered her guts to confess to Nana.

"Will that ever happen?" Yuiri thought, smiling as a crystal of tear rolling on her cheeks.

Offline Miniju

• Member+
  • YuriAnnin is my life <3
    • miniju73
    • nezusfanfictions
Re: Stay Still (Naachan x Yuiri) July 5th
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »
Aaaaaaaah ! More Naachan x Yuiri ! :depressed:

Please update soon author-san !  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator