JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load

Author Topic: Running Man the next (X-man)  (Read 20461 times)

Offline myang160

Re: Running Man the next (X-man)
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 08:15:29 PM »
Running Man is not the next X-man, Running Man is better than X-man.

Offline myang160

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 07:47:57 AM »
haha wow has anyone seen the latest ep. #98. wow ji suk jin gain one coolness point in my book. almost 2 if... don't wanna spoil anything so yeah.

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 10:06:21 AM »
Hah yea that was probably Sukjin's second best performance! First one was the sherlock holmes episode XD.
Anyone catch Jihyo and Gary holding hands in that episode? I MISS THE MONDAY COUPLE!!!

Offline opfer

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yes, the picture shows Laughing Octopus from MGS4
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 03:19:54 PM »
Running Man is really one of my favorite shows of all time (not only in K-Variety). But even as a avid fan I have to admit that is is getting a LITTLE lame.

That means, that what used to be heavily action- and suspensedriven has kind of become a show where games are forced on the members. The earlier episodes had me on the edge of my seat with the most simple games, while today it keeps getting more and more complicated.

Whichever new ideas they bring, I don't think they will ever excite me again as much as the earlier episodes did.
I'm not a monster, it's only a mask.

Offline KyouKEN

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »
@opfer - Yes! I love the show too, and I do agree that the games/events that they do lately aren't as captivating as the earlier episodes. It's still a great show and all, and I love how you see the bond between the cast has grown since day one.

Anyways, this is one of the few things I look forward to in the week.

Offline Runningmanlegend1

• ecchi
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2012, 04:26:21 AM »
i think running man is not the next xman ....it is a show that even will triumph over the success of xman ...in the future ppl will call xman is a show simillar  to running man ..not running man the new version of xman...lol running man debak

Offline haguru

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2012, 08:50:28 AM »
My Stress Medicine...
Make me Laugh like crazy watching every single episode....

Reach the 105 episode.... Hope it'll continues to bring laughter...

• ecchi
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2012, 10:40:53 AM »
think they shud make  a new thread wit its name running man only... :twothumbs
nyway ..Running Man Fighting!!!  :twothumbs

Offline Rainbow1112

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 10:48:51 AM »
I hate how the sometimes script the show...

And Jong Kong is Running Man Public enemy LOL every ep they will try to get him out 1st..

• ecchi
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 12:29:53 PM »
I hate how the sometimes script the show...

And Jong Kong is Running Man Public enemy LOL every ep they will try to get him out 1st..

yeah me too..as if they portraying that kjk is the bad guy...while actually everyone try to get on his nerve...but sometimes he can be out of line too...lol...guess after time kjk start to be more comfortable in front of camera and didnt care much about his image...lol

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2012, 03:43:48 AM »
Quote from: allkpop
Actor Lee Kwang Soo, well-known through SBS‘s ‘Running Man‘, recently apologized to an elementary school fan for the character he has become known for in the show.

On August 30th, Lee Kwang Soo tweeted, “I’m.. I’m sorry, student Kim Tae Yeon“, along with a hilarious picture of an elementary school fill-in-the-blank test.

On her test, the young elementary school student Kim Tae Yeon was supposed to write in the description of the animal movements (in Korean) when they move. She answered correctly for ‘turtle’ (slowly slowly), ‘rabbit’ (hop hop), and other animals. However, when it came to writing in the descriptive words for giraffes, she hilarious wrote, “betray betray”, basing her answer off of Lee Kwang Soo’s nickname of giraffe on the variety show as well as his well-known ‘Icon of Betrayal’ image.

Netizens responded, “Lee Kwang Soo, apologize!“, “That is so cute“, “This is hilarious“, and “You’re popular among elementary school students too“.

Source + Image: Hankook Ilbo via Naver
:lol: ahh what a cute kid.

Offline opfer

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yes, the picture shows Laughing Octopus from MGS4
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 04:46:25 PM »
I do feel that the show is moving away from the very simple concept which made it so great in the beginning, but it still highly entertaining and I have not yet missed an episode.

I also loved KJK as the bad guy.
I'm not a monster, it's only a mask.

Offline ayajoo

• ecchi
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 07:13:24 PM »
:lol: ahh what a cute kid.

This is hilarious. Poor kid though.

The most recent episode I watched was 103 with Shin Sekyung and Noh Sayeon. I hated how the first half the guests were basically just props being carried around and the heavier prop (aka Sayeon) ended up hogging all the screen time because she's overweight. I mean, we got this the last time she was on the show. It also didn't help Sekyung that Gary got lost again and they ended up falling behind in the beginning but still miraculously ended up pulling ahead.  That said, I think the beast did great and really utilized the name tags well in the final game.

Offline MrQRS

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2012, 10:56:09 PM »
running mans a great show only one ep i found disappointed was the big bang one i hate how the pd gave so much advantage to big bang, i dont hate big bang not anti or a hater but when they beat the running man members it didnt feel like they did it with their own ability chaining up kwangsoo and jongkook together and also giving them the ability to bring one member to them i dont know what the pds are thinking zombie ep lol its more like vampire to me and the future sight one its more like reverse time but other then that running man is a great show to watch cant wait for ep118 choi min soo returns to break the tie with the running man

suk jin on the sherlock holmes special is badass i didnt expect how things turn out the edit team did a good job on that one got me really thinking
Advent to the top

Offline meneervankodoq

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kuwagata Shikshin
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2012, 02:14:00 PM »
The show's got its share of up and downs. After watching 122 episodes, I can confidently say that not all of the episodes met my expectation.
But still, the show IS entertaining. Just yesterday I watched the 122nd episode, and it made me laugh hysterically in my lab. :lol:

My thoughts go to the writers of this show tho. It's a hard job to maintain the already-high level of entertainment of the show.
But until now, they prove themselves to be good enough, so I'm counting on them! :)

Offline md007

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2012, 02:54:13 AM »
RM fan here, still gotta watch from ep 18 to ep 76  :D

My thoughts go to the writers of this show tho. It's a hard job to maintain the already-high level of entertainment of the show.
But until now, they prove themselves to be good enough, so I'm counting on them! :)

You said it. Watching the first episodes and the last ones, I can see a huge difference, almost as if they 2 different
shows. That shows how RM has evolved, and for good, I think. The hide and seek game was really good, but the other
games (like superpowers socccer and several others) are really good too. And men, they are funny!
*Working on...*

Offline meneervankodoq

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kuwagata Shikshin
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »
You said it. Watching the first episodes and the last ones, I can see a huge difference, almost as if they 2 different
shows. That shows how RM has evolved, and for good, I think. The hide and seek game was really good, but the other
games (like superpowers socccer and several others) are really good too. And men, they are funny!
I personally think that those superpowers episodes are GENIUS!
A good chunk of the "powers" is unexpected and brings unexpected events, which sometimes reverse the whole situation.
I simply have to credit them writers. :lol:

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, some writers are said to be from past successful shows like X-Man and Happy Together Season 1, right? :yep:

Offline wessie50

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »
The only show that I watch every week. It's genius :d

And I agree superpower episodes are THE BEST xD so much fun xD

Offline 555555

• ecchi
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:10 PM »
The show is so much fun to watch

Offline Quick8

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 11:26:44 PM »
The first show I saw was the 100th episode and I've been watching ever since.  The fact that they use office buildings and other huge sites for the name tag pulling is pretty epic.

One funny moment to share.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Over Load