JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Skirt

Author Topic: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread  (Read 868150 times)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
Re: The Hello! Project Postwhoring Thread
« Reply #920 on: December 08, 2012, 02:24:44 AM »
Quote from: randompasserby
^x3
That looks like just a normal twintail Sayu would wear lol, not those upside down demonic-horn looking Momochi Musubi

Sayu will appear in Weekly Playboy next year's issue, also has a long interview
http://ameblo.jp/sayumimichishige-blog/entry-11422405330.html
UFW_ITO  @UFW_ITO 6分
 モーニング娘。リーダー道重さゆみちゃん、只今雑誌「週刊プレイボーイ」の取材中。今年を振り返りそして来年に向けての事、後輩の事、色々話してます。可愛い写真も撮って頂きましたよ☆ 来年の発売になりますので、またお知らせしますね。

More from Top Yell interview with Sayu, about Reina's graduation
I can't find a pic of the corresponding page yet so this is just excerpts taken from 2ch, take it with a grain of salt
--From Michishige-san's point of view, how would you say Tanaka-san has changed during these 10 years?

Let's see. When she first joined she showed us her vulnerable side sometimes. She cried so much during Iida Kaori-san's graduation.
Basically, she's just putting up a strong front the whole time. Even towards Iida-san she was also pretty rebellious I thought "She's kidding, right?!" lol
It's understandable of course since she just joined, there are times when she's feeling vulnerable, down and depressed.
But since Takahashi Ai-chan becomes the leader she never showed us that vulnerable side again. She always looked strong. At that time I thought "Wow , Reina has become so strong", but thinking about it now it doesn't seem so anymore.
It's just that she doesn't have anyone she can afford to show it to, and there were no one to draw out that vulnerable side of her either.

--Tanaka-san has that "solitary genius" image around her right? She's so stoic and always professional
Indeed she does. But that too has changed, you know? During Ai-chan's leadership no one was able to understand that actually she wants to become more intimate with everyone or able to draw out her vulnerable side. But that has changed since 10th generation member, Sato Masaki, joined.

--The other day when I talked to 9ki and 10ki members, I was surprised to see how high their self-awareness are after Tanaka-san's graduation announcement. As leader, how do you perceive 9ki and 10ki's growth in the future?
This is just Sayumi's personal opinion but everyone's talking about "when Tanaka-san's gone.." way too much!! The reason is because I want everyone to treasure the time we have now with Reina still here!
(she seems to be moved to tears here) Aahhhh, I'm gonna cry!! It really annoys me lol
Of course, 910kkies desire to do their best makes me very happy and I'm looking forward to be able to rely on them. But we can think about that after Reina graduated.
Rather than saying "Tanaka-san is graduating so we have to do our best", I think its more important for everyone to learn all they can from Reina and because I think the time we have now with Reina is more important, I wanted her to enjoy being in a fun Morning Musume right until the time she graduates
It's great that they're thinking "We have to try our hardest for Tanaka-san's sake too" of course. I think it's wonderful.
But there are more important things right in front of you! Sometimes I even feel like saying "That's not it!" to them because they're looking too far ahead.
Reina has been in Morning Musume for 10 years, you know? Letting her head towards the graduation ceremony with a great feeling and spending the time we have left until her graduation preciously is more important.
---There's only half a year left to learn from Tanaka-san after all...
Precisely, that's why I want everyone to learn all they can now from Reina and lets make the best possible environment for her to graduate in. That's what we have to do right now.
For everyone's sake and for Reina's sake too, while it's important to keep focusing on doing your best, I'll be very happy if you'd think about Reina's situation just a bit more

original text for cmiiw purposes
[spoiler]「Top Yell」でのれいな卒業についてのさゆのロングインタビューより

――道重さんから見て、田中さんは10年間でどのように変わりましたか?
道重 そうだなぁ・・・・・・。入ったばかりの頃は、たまに弱い部分を
   見せていたんですよ。飯田(圭織)さんが卒業するときも号泣していたし。
   まぁ基本的には強がりなんですけどね。その飯田さんにも
   反抗したりしていたし。「嘘だろ!?」って思いましたけどね(笑)。
   でも入ったばかりだから弱い部分も当然あるし、落ち込んだり、
   へこんだりもしていたんです。それがですね、(高橋)愛ちゃんが
   リーダーになったくらいからは、まったく弱音を見せなくなったんですよ。
   常に強い状態で。当時はれいなも「強くなったな」って思って
   いたんですけど、今思えばそうじゃなかったんですね。弱い部分を
   見せる相手がいなかっただけだと思うんです。そして、れいなの
   弱い部分を引き出してあげられるメンバーもいなかった。

――田中さんには「孤高の天才」というイメージがありますよね。
ストイックだし、プロフェッショナルだし。
道重 たしかに。でも、それも変わったんですよ?愛ちゃんのリーダー時代、
   れいなの弱い部分というか、「本当はもっとみんなと馴染みたいのに」
   っていう気持ちを誰も理解してあげられなかった。引き出してあげれなかった。
   なのに、それを10期が・・・・・・特に佐藤(優樹)が変えてくれたんですよ。

――先日、9期・10期のメンバーにお話をお伺いしたところ、田中さんの卒業発表を機に非常に
   意識が高くなっていて驚かされました。9期・10期の成長をリーダーはどう捉えていますか?

道重 これはさゆみの個人的な意見なんですけど、みんな、「田中さんいなくなったら」って
    言いすぎ!なぜかというと、れいながいる「今」を大事にしてほしいからなんですよ。
    (ここで涙ぐんで)あぁ、泣きそう!自分に腹が立つなぁ(笑)。そりゃ、9期・10期が頑張る
    気持ちになっているのは頼もしいですよ。すごくうれしいですし。ただ、それってれいなが
    卒業する先のことを考えての発言じゃないですか。「田中さんが卒業するから、私たちが
    頑張らなくちゃ」って言いますけど、私はそうじゃないと思う。れいなと一緒にいる「今」の
    ほうが大事だから。れいなにとって楽しいモーニング娘。のままで卒業してほしいし、
    9期・10期もれいなのいいところを勉強するほうが大事だと思うんですよ。
    「田中さんの分まで私たちが頑張る」・・・それはそれでいいですよ、もちろん。素晴らしい
    と思います。
    だけど、もっと目の前のことがあるじゃないですか。みんな、先を見すぎていて、
    「そうじゃないでしょ!」ってたまに言いたくなるんです。れいなは10年間モーニング娘。で
    やってきたんですよ。そのれいなが気持ちよく迎える卒業式だったり、卒業までの期間を
    大切に過ごしたり、そっちのほうが今は大事じゃないかと思うんです。

――田中さんから学べるのも、あと半年だけですからね。

道重 れいなからいっぱい学んで、れいなが一番幸せに卒業できるような環境を作ってあげることが、
    今やることだと思うんですよね。みんなのためにも、れいなのためにも。
    自分が頑張るのもすごく大事だけど、もうちょっとれいなのことも考えてくれたらうれしいかなって
    思いますね。 [/spoiler]

Sayuuuuuuuuu~  :heart:
6th gen love ...
This is why I always read Sayu's interviews lol. Not only she herself is awesome, she also gives us a pretty good insight about other members and the group as a whole. Her net patrols (if she still does that) seems to be paying off too, she usually knows enough about the trends of opinions over at 2ch and responds to it if she can. In this case, the hundreds of threads discussing future momusu after Reina (and herself, those goddamn heretics  :burns:  ) graduates.

Here's a magazine pic to wrap things up, most likely from KERA

All hail the Holy Gothic Queen Sayu  :notworthy:  :inlove:

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #921 on: December 08, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #922 on: December 10, 2012, 12:35:21 AM »
12/9 Osaka concert report snippets from 2ch
During the day's concert last greeting
从*・ 。.・) > In Sayumi's solo when Usayashi-chan and Sato-chan came out the audience's cheers are so loud but when Sayumi came out after that it's not that loud. I thought "What's with this difference in enthusiasm ?!"
(audience lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Next time after Usayashi-chan and Satou-chan came out, please cheer loudly for the princess who comes after that too!!

From Fukuhime's blog
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11423791054.html
Tonight's Lalala Pipipi backdancers was Riho-pipi and Maa-lala
When the of them came on stage I can hear a loud "Fuu~~~~~!!" coming from the audience. It was the best
Then after that there's another, even louder "Fu~~~~~~~~~!!!" when Sayu-hime appears XD :!: :!:
It was so loud even from the people backstage was surprised !
Sayu : Just as planned  :giggle:

Night concert report
Michishige & Ishida MC

川c ’∀´) > Can I say one thing first? Michishige-san's twintails are very cute!
从*・ 。.・) > Can I say one thing first? Doing an MC together with Ishida worries me
(audience lol)

Theme : so lucky
川c ’∀´) > Until now I usually have talks/MC only with Kudo-chan or Iikubo Haruna-chan so I think having one now with Michishige san is so lucky
从*・ 。.・) > That sixth gen audition wasn't an "Utahime" (singing princess) audition
(aundience lol)
从*・ 。.・) > If it was I wouldn't have passed
川c ’∀´) > But Michishige-san's singing is very unique, I like it
从*・ 。.・) > No, stop praising me. It's embarrassing -///-

Next theme : something that embarrasses you just thinking about it
(referring to the Ishida praising her in the previous theme)
从*・ 。.・) > Let's see.. well, just about 3-4 minutes ago I felt like yelling OK YEAH and flying away
(audience lol)
川c ’∀´) > All this time I thought Caramel Frappucino was spelled Caramel Purapecino
(audience silence)
川c ’∀´) > Moreover it was Kudou-chan who pointed it out even though she's younger than me
(...still silence, but Sayu is covering her mouth giggling)
川c ’∀´) > (turning to Sayu for help) Michishige-san, what should I do?
(audience lol)
从*・ 。.・) > Just so everyone understand, that joke's a miss
川c ’∀´) > but since Michishige-san gets it, it's still a hit

We have a lot of suberi-chara in MM right now (Ponpon, Maachan, Ayumin) and imo so far Sayu's the only one who can turn it consistently into something interesting as the straight-man.
Zukki, Iikubo and Kudou better step up their game soon  :thumbs-up:

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #923 on: December 11, 2012, 04:06:43 PM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #924 on: December 15, 2012, 01:18:47 AM »
Had not seen this documentary before-6th Gen entering the group: Part 1 (Embedding disabled by request,please watch on YouTube)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #925 on: December 15, 2012, 01:20:36 AM »
Part 2: (Embedding disabled by request,please watch on YouTube)

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #926 on: December 15, 2012, 05:23:15 PM »
Colorful Character last concert report snippets
Kudou has both her knees in bandages, so is Fukuhime's left knee and Reina's left thigh  :sweat:

Challenge Corner
"If you woke up in Christmas evening and saw Santa and met his eyes, what would you say?"
Reina vs Eripon vs Fukuhime, MC Sayu

*Fukuhime's sleeping face appears on the monitor*
ノノ∮‘ _l‘)<" ・・・Sa, Santa-san? ・・・ It's just a dream, I'm going back to sleep."
从*´ ヮ`)< It is most likely a dream after all (lol)
从*・ 。.・)< The way she pauses a bit there is pretty good, well that and her sleeping face is too cute (great reaction from audience, Fukuhime gets too embarrassed and keeps fanning her face in silence for almost a minute, audience still going wild )
从*´ ヮ`)< Hey, say something already!

*Eripon's sleeping face appears on the monitor*
|||9|‘_ゝ‘)< " ・・・Pa, Papa? After 5 years training to be a Santa-san, finally you've succeeded in becoming one!
从*・ 。.・)< Heeh ... Using Santa training as an excuse to get away from home huh?
从*´ ヮ`)< So that's how it is ...
|||9|‘_ゝ‘)< You're wrong. I'm just a child and too pure to know about anything like that
*audience "Eeehhhh~"
从*´ ヮ`)< Getting "Eeehh-" here is pretty bad, right. (obviously enjoying herself) It's the worst ♪
从*・ 。.・)< It's the best for us though, in a different way (lol)

*Reina's sleeping face appears on the monitor*
从*´ ヮ`)< ・・・Ah!Santa!?Gotcha!! (taking out her cell) Hello, this is Morning Musume's Tanaka Reina. Yes, I've caught the Santa here. Please make sure this gets into tomorrow morning's Yahoo! News headline. I'll mail you the picture later.
从*・ 。.・)< Are you trying to increase your popularity by catching Santa-san?
从*´ ヮ`)< Getting the top headline in Yahoo! News is quite something ...
从*・ 。.・)< Just recently Momochi made it there
从*´ ヮ`)< What, why? Did she do something bad? (audience lol)
从*・ 。.・)< No, I'm sure Momochi did nothing of the sort ... I'm not sure about the other members though (lol)
*audience "Eeeeeehhhh~

Teasing Eripon always seem like so much fun for Reina and Sayu :lol:
Reina wins the round by having the most applause. Afterward the audience keep calling Sayu to give an answer too but Sayu said "You guys know I'm weak at ad-libs, I have cold sweats almost as much as when given solo parts now!" and can't give an answer so Reina covered for her by doing Yurushite-nyan and ends the corner.
Sayu was looking a bit down and mortified as she leaves though

■Questions for Oda-chan *Foods
从*´ ヮ`)< Do you have any foods you hate?
*wota going *Eeeehhh~
从*´ ヮ`)< Since she just entered you guys are curious about what she eats, right?
*wota going *Eeeehhh~
从*´ ヮ`)< Stop doing that!
( 小田)< Umm... Goya and  Shungiku in Sukiyakis
从*・ 。.・)< Can you eat meat?
( 小田)< I can
从*・ 。.・)< So it's just shungiku you can't eat ...
( 小田)< Yes
从*・ 。.・)< It's almost the season for Nabe, but just eating the meat and leaving the shungiku is going to be troublesome
( 小田)< I don't really like Sukiyaki in the first place
wota going *Eeehhh~
( 小田)< I don't like sweet things
从*・ 。.・)< But what about chocolates?
( 小田)< I don't like eating rice with sweet dishes.
wota going *Aahh~
从*・ 。.・)< Then do you have a favorite dish?
( 小田)< Matsumae pickles and eggplant dishes
从*・ 。.・)< Matsubae pickles??
wota going *Eeehhh~
从*´ ヮ`)< What's a Matsumae pickle?
从*・ 。.・)< Yeah, what is it?
从*´ ヮ`)< Where is it from?
( 小田)< Japan, it's Japanese food
从*´ ヮ`)< I know that much. You're making fun of me, aren't you?
*audience lol
( 小田)< It's usually served during New Year's holidays
从*・ 。.・)< Oh that...
从*´ ヮ`)< Huh??? huh ???
wota going *Eeehhh~
从*・ 。.・)< Let's try it in 2013's new year celebrations together

■Encore
从*・ 。.・)< Today has been a very fun concert but during one of the challenge corners
从*・ 。.・)< Even though many people does the sayumin call I wasn't able to give an answer ... but I've given it some thought and now I'm ready to answer!
wota going *Oooohhh~!
从*・ 。.・)< It's really not that big of a deal though
从*・ 。.・)< -pretending to be asleep and waking up- "Thank you for always giving the children dreams, this is a present for Santa-san *winks* "
wota going *fuuuuuuuuu~
从*・ 。.・)< I've been practicing this backstage during makeup and/or costume change in front of a mirror (lol)

Oh, Sayu  :love:
I remember her stressing the importance of preparations a lot of times to the newbies but when she herself is caught off-guard she takes it very seriously, and then does her best and comes back strong ...
リーダー ! ! :notworthy: :l: :notworthy:

oh and there's also some mention of Sayu pretend-kissing Iikubo making her crumble on-stage and Fukuhime looking on with anguish :fear:
gaaahhhh must find more details!!!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #927 on: December 18, 2012, 10:09:20 AM »
How I first read it...
Takahashi Ai appears at the press conference for musical ‘The Wedding Singer’

Actual Tokyohive article title...
Takahashi Ai appears at the press conference for musical ‘The Wedding Singer’ :sweatdrop:

http://mantan-web.jp/2012/12/17/20121217dog00m200004000c.html

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #928 on: December 19, 2012, 06:01:21 AM »
^Sorry about that XD

Michishige Sayumi    从*・ 。.・)
Tanaka Reina    从 ´ ヮ`)
Fukumura Mizuki    ノノ∮‘ _l‘)
Ikuta Erina   |||9|‘_ゝ‘)
Sayashi Riho    ノリ*´ー´リ    
Suzuki Kanon    从*´◇`)
Iikubo Haruna    ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)
Ishida Ayumi    川c ’∀´)
Sato Masaki    川* ^_〉^)
Kudou Haruka    ハo´ 。`ル    
Oda Sakura    从´‘e‘リ    ---haven't seen this actually used though
Day concert MC report
"Something that makes you cry tears of joy
Iikubo, Kudou

ハo´ 。`ル< At last week's concert in Osaka, my legs was in pain so I had to pull out in the middle of the performance
ハo´ 。`ル< When I returned on stage for the next song, I was positioned near Michishige-san and she moved her lips and gestured asking "Are you alright? Hold on, okay"
wota *Ooohhhhh~
ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)< As expected! As expected, Michishige-san!
ハo´ 。`ル< Other 10kies, 9kies-san and Tanaka-san asked me about it too afterwards. But Iikubo-san alone doesn't say anything to me
wota *Eeeehhhh~
(chimes signalling MC session is over starts sounding here)
ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)< Wait, let me explain... I just hugged her back then so I thought I've conveyed my concern too
Night Concert
■Encore's last speeches

|||9|‘_ゝ‘)< The year before last? Two years ago today Morning Musume was doing the Rival Survival concert tour and I've watched it on DVD before, so when we got to do some of the songs from back then today I put so much enthusiasm into it my legs become like this (gestures raising her legs too high)
|||9|‘_ゝ‘)< You can't buy my T-shirts at the concert anymore since today is the last day of this concert tour but from now on please use U/F ONLINE

ノノ∮‘ _l‘)< In this tour somehow I've kicked my shoes off, my hair-accessories has flown a couple of times and other things too when I'm too flustered
ノノ∮‘ _l‘)< Among other things, I also had my first experience as a host during one of the challenge corners
ノノ∮‘ _l‘)< From here on we will keep growing and I want to make 9ki, 10ki to become even more unified as a whole
ノノ∮‘ _l‘)< After this we're still going to have a lot of activities, so everyone please come and see Morning Musume!

从*・ 。.・)< Today is the last day of this concert tour... looking back there's Oda Sakura-chan who enters during our dress rehearsal and Reina announcing she's graduating next year
从*・ 。.・)< Remembering it again now, Reina's existence has been very important for today's Morning Musume (in tears now)
从*・ 。.・)< Her singing voice ... no, not just that... Her singing voice that charms and attracts people into loving Morning Musume
从*・ 。.・)< I want that Reina to enjoy the rest of this life she had with Morning Musume to the fullest
(audience applause)
从*・ 。.・)< As for myself, this tour is also my first as a leader. I had a lot of worries and doubts along the way but the fact that I was able to reach it to this point makes me feel so happy from the bottom of my heart.
从*・ 。.・)< The next song is our last perfomance with this 10 girls-formation, so please burn it into your memory

*cue Be Alive :crying:

Ikuta taking care of business... sasuga Goods Kaichou XD
Fukuhime declaring the unification of 910ki  ... Taking more active roles as the next in line to succession, I see :l: :notworthy:  :l:

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #929 on: December 19, 2012, 06:17:22 PM »
From mydnightzx at H!O: http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/5393-suzuki-airi-%E9%88%B4%E6%9C%A8%E6%84%9B%E7%90%86/page__st__20200#entry1607258

Remember Ousama game that Kumai and Airi acted in?

Well, its seems to be a big hit in the mini theater circuit as it's STILL running a year after release

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/economy/news/121217/prl12121718290089-n1.htm

http://www.ousamagame.com/cinema.html

To summarize the article, its still running, dvd sales are good, dvd rental are goods. There are also comments by a very surprised Kumai and Airi (which is not on their blogs?)
Not bad for a show that is only shown on Saturdays

I always mistrust articles like these as Japanese PR are always pumping up numbers but this does seem to be genuine.
It seems genuine coz its an unusual achievement and it shows that UFA are masters of the B and C economies inherent in the Idol industry

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #930 on: December 20, 2012, 02:13:33 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #931 on: December 20, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #932 on: December 20, 2012, 05:14:04 PM »

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #933 on: December 20, 2012, 05:21:49 PM »
Found this Mic rip on 2ch... I think it's from one of the concert during Colorful Character tour, somehow it's heartbreaking, heartwarming and funny at the same time dawwwww    :sad:   :blush:  :lol:

audio here in case it doesn't last on youtube, quality kinda sucks though

A short summary isn't gonna do it justice but here goes...
Maachan breaks down sobbing and said if Tanasa-tan and Michishige-san are graduating it's over for her too. Sayu and Ayumi tried to laugh it off and reassure her that when it happens the 10kies are still there for her. When that still doesn't work Sayu said ...
从*・ 。.・)> Sorry (for crashing this imagine-spot) but I'm not going anywhere
川c ’∀´) > See?
从*・ 。.・)> I'm definitely not going anywhere soon
川* ^_〉^) > Yatta .. (sniffles)
从*・ 。.・)> I'm still stubborn enough in this to be able to say "I'm not graduating yet!"
川* ^_〉^) > But then Ikuta-san would be sad www
从*・ 。.・)川c ’∀´) > I'm going to tell her you said that wwww !
川* ^_〉^) > aaahhh...
川c ’∀´) > Are you okay now?
川* ^_〉^) > I'm okayー
川c ’∀´) > Do it with a smile, okay?
川* ^_〉^) > Yes, smile..smile...
从*・ 。.・)> Saying "Ikuta-san would be sad" ww That's quite a bombshell statement wwww
川* ^_〉^) > Ufufu www Ikuta-san wants to quickly become The World's Number.1 Idol after all www
从*・ 。.・)> That she does www
w=laughs
Michishige Sayumi 从*・ 。.・)
Ishida Ayumi 川c ’∀´)
Sato Masaki 川* ^_〉^)

Sayu is so kind calming Maachan and reassuring her like that  :love:
but can I ... can I also take your word for it Sayu ? Please  :worried:  :bow:  ?

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #934 on: December 21, 2012, 04:13:08 PM »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #935 on: December 22, 2012, 02:45:57 AM »

bringing back for the lulz
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #936 on: December 24, 2012, 03:12:59 AM »
Tis the season for  a Morning Musume time slip!!

Offline Chibs

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Confessed Eriholic
« Reply #937 on: December 27, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #938 on: December 28, 2012, 04:43:54 AM »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #939 on: December 28, 2012, 09:16:25 AM »

As to what they're promoting.
Oh wow. If you're under 18 and go to the concert and join the fanclub you can join it for free. @___@
Would not be surprised if we'll see many younger fans in them fanclub only events in 6 months or so.

1: If you introduce your friends to FC, you can get some pic.
2: U-18 can be the FC member for one year by free.
(*You have to go the concert venue to join in the FC)
Thanks to Sohee & 910percent for pointing that out: http://jplop.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=82511#p82511 & https://www.facebook.com/910percent
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:27:19 AM by TommyVD »

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Art-School - Skirt