JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 13  (Read 7693 times)

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Silent Reader and Newbie
  • Member+
  • A 90% Reader And 10% Commentor
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 6
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2016, 03:12:01 AM »
Thanks For The Update(≧▽≦)
Many Characters Appeared ( ・ิω・ิ)
And I Wanna Know Why Hidden Needs A Bodyguards(?_?)
Update Soon Author-sama。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Keep It Upヽ(^。^)ノ
Kami-Oshi:宮脇咲良
Oshi:松井玲奈,渡辺麻友,大島優子,前田敦子,etc

Sakura Is Life

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 6
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2016, 10:00:40 PM »
Thanks for the support!  :ding:
Don't worry, the chapter 7 is here !!  :cool1:

Enjoy!

Chapter 7 : When the “Mysterious” meet the “Salt”

Hidden POV :

Hidden : "I want you to become my bodyguard.
Team Hinabe : - EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Hidden : - I know we've only just meet, not with the best presentation, but I'm sure that I want you, guys!
Uomone : - Hidden-san, we are already the guards Sakura-san ...
Hidden : - I suspected a little ... but ... Do you have already asked if she tooks account?
Kusogaki : - Well hell yeah !!!
Jisedai : - I'm sorry but I disagree ... Sakura-san don't completely cared up to us ...
Dodobusu : - Yeah? And what makes you say that, huh? She helped us a lot.
Uomone, Jisedai and Kenpou : - You mean once ...
Hidden : - I don’t want to upset you but ... Sakura is kind of lonely ... That's the feeling I had when I see her. I'll tell you why she do that. She doesn’t care because she has a larger goal, Rappappa.
Uomone : - The highest people ...
Hidden : - Exactly. But, being the top doesn’t interest me. I just want good fellow! And I see what Sakura don’t see. To me, you have a lot of potential!
Team Hinabe : - Really????
Hidden : - This is why I have called you my '' Champions ''. So the adventure tempts you?
Uomone : - ... Let us think ... We will give our answer tomorrow!
Hidden : - I look forward to your answer. "

I say this by showing them my best smile and then, the more the crazy, the merrier. Thus the team Hinabe left me alone. Now I'm fully awake, I don’t know what to do ... I think I'll go for a walk around because I'm a little hungry. Let's do it but before I'll go there!

Otabe POV :

Recently, Salt seems very happy. This is probably due to the arrival of this mysterious tenkousei ... Already Sakura beat two queens ... It only needed another tenkousei to make us falter ... But one detail escapes me ... She has not climb the stairs yet ... All Yankee who respects the fact so why not her? Seeing her, I have not felt any force, just a bad feeling ... It's not like Sakura where everyone felt it. I look around me, Magic performs magic tricks as usual, Yoga do ... Yoga. And Bakamono isn’t in the room. Speak of the devil, here she comes. What? She is more excited than usual. Magic suddenly approached her and began her speech.

Magic : "Bakamono ... I don’t know why you breathe as hard? You ran or how it happens?
Bakamono : - You ... do not ... believe me ... never ... it's ... Sakura !!
Otabe : - Sakura? "

Suddenly Salt out of her room and assaulted her chair. She settled back in her chair and spoke. She smiled again ...

Salt : "The ... tenkousei ... has met ... Sakura ... right?
Bakamono : - Y-yes !!
Salt : - Does she ... want to ... cilmb ... the ... stairs?
Bakamono : - I-I'm not sure, Salt-san !!
Otabe : - I've seen no desire in her.
Yoga : - Me neither ... It's strange.
Salt : - I see ... "

Suddenly, someone opened the door. I wonder who it could be but I have my own idea. Gradually, this person came quietly into the room. She wore the top of our uniform with the sleeves rolled up her arms folded, a golden chain bracelet at her right hand and a short, stopping at her knees. She wore, also, sneakers at her feet. Over the top of her uniform, she wore a kimono over her shoulders. In the finish seeing, I smiled as Salt. She also smiled, what confidence ... Certainly, she intrigues me. But more importantly, why does anyone remember her?

Hidden : "So you talk about me? I didn't expect to be popular on my first day. You have conspired against me, it's not possible ... "

Then, I approached her while smiling at her.

Otabe : "What do you mean by that?
Hidden : - Listen, I don’t want to look crap from you. It is not my intention.
Yoga : - So tell us what you just fuck here! You want to provoke us, right?
Bakamono : - If you want to fight, I'm here !! I'll make you bite the dust !!
Salt : - Calm ... your passions
Hidden
: - In truth, I came to tell you that I had no intention to fight to conquer the top ... But my opinion is vaguely changing, so ... Be still on your guard, member of Rappappa, you never know!
Salt : - Awesome ... I was not ... expecting ... that ... Hidden ... You ... intrigues me ... more ... and more! "

Thus she leaves. She finally shows her true face even if it is not safe as long ... Suddenly I returned to Salt me ​​to know our new action plan.

Otabe : "So, Salt, what do we do?
Salt : - ... I think that you should ... go ... test her ...
Yoga : - I volunteer, Salt-san.
Bakamono : - Me too !! Me too !!
Magic : - I'm not interested ...
Salt : - Do ... what you ... want ... "

Salt replied in her assigned room without saying a word as usual. The other queens looked at me insistently ... I had to choose one of us to go test Hidden.

Otabe : "Yoga, I leave you the rest. Do your best and restrict this me into dust.
Yoga : - Otabe-san, I know what I have to do to protect Salt-san, I will do!
Bakamono : - It's not fair !! Why her ?!
Otabe : - Yoga has such a will to win it is natural that she is the first to go, Bakamono. So patient a little longer and then you can have fun with her.
Bakamono : - ... Okay ... "

It's your turn to tremble, Hidden-han. You don’t know what you're going to expect. It is for you to stay on your guard!

To be continued ...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:16:44 PM by Ju_Supernova »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 7
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2016, 10:32:20 AM »
Yey An Update(^o^)
Sorry I Didn't Read It Early Because Our Wi-Fi Is Broken(T_T)
Hidden Meet Saltヽ(^。^)ノ
This Is Crazy (≧∇≦)b
Update Soon Author-san(*^_^*)

Sakura Is Life

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 7
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2016, 06:23:43 PM »
I know right? Hidden is ... kind of ... special?  :kekeke:
I'll show you how Hidden would be like in the storie.  :cool1:
Are you ready, guys?

She's sooooooo cool, right?   :on gay:
It's a friend who draw her because my drawing skill is kind of ugly lol.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:09:25 PM by Ju_Supernova »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Picture of Hidden
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2016, 01:01:04 AM »
Yeah!!!

Sakura Is Life

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Picture of Hidden
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2016, 01:42:14 PM »
Haha she's the boss here !  :farofflook:
Soooo, it's time for the chapter 8, guys!  :cool1:

Enjoy!

Chapter 8: Friend or Ennemies? 2

Hidden POV:

Wow, I did not expect this either as tense there ... Anyway, I'm certainly not the first to be up here uninvited, as for example Jurina. Just thinking about it, it makes me laugh. I wanted so much to see their faces. After finishing our discussion with Rappappa, I decided to explore the area to see if there is not a restaurant in the area. Luckily I found one. It wrote there '' Asobina, Asobina '' on the sign daily menus. I go to see if there is anyone and ... No one ... like I excepting something. Weird ... Well the same time, it is a little 2 PM ... Oh? I see that the waitress finally shows. She wears tracksuits. She stares at me ... Like all people I met today.

Unknown : "I've ever seen you around here before ... Would you be a tenkousei?
Hidden : - That's right, my name is Hidden, and you?
Unknown : - You can call me Minami. What do you want to eat?
Hidden : - This is a very beautiful name and I would take the menu A, please.
Minami : - Thank you, your order will arrive in no time. As tenkousei, do you want to go up those stairs? The summit is the highest in Maji-jo!
Hidden : - On this subject, I don't know yet ... Apparently I caught the eye of a lot of Yankee ...
Minami : - I can see that ... You caught the eye of who, exactly?
Hidden : - Rappappa, Salt or Sakura people like that ...
Minami : - That strong people, eh?
Hidden : - Strong, you say? I would not say strong ... The only person that I consider to be powerful is one of my best friends and the Yankee of Maji-jo clearly does not have the level ... There is just Salt worthwhile, in my opinion.
Minami : - Not strong enough? Well, you're the first person to tell me that! I was myself a Yankee from Maji-jo. You're very interesting, tell me. Who is this best friend?
Hidden : - Hahaha, I take that as a compliment! And that friend's Center! A friend very dear to me, I helped her in quite a battle we will say. Just to think about her, it excites me!
Minami : - Center? Well, you amaze me more !! Rare are the tenkousei having such powerful connections !! She is considered a legend and the rival of Salt, you know! Ah, here's your food, good appetite!
Hidden : - I know, I know. She said it, she mainly said that if I did my butt kicked, she would kill me. And thank you !! "

As I swallowed my katsudon, Minami continued to stare at me, smiling at me. Seriously, it's starting to freak me out !!

Hidden : "Uhhh ... Minami-san? There's something wrong on my face?
Minami : - Ahh, no. I just thought I wish to still be a Yankee to face you!
Hidden : - You know, I never wanted to be a Yankee.
Minami : - So why you've become one?
Hidden : - It's a long story ... I don't really want to talk about it. All I can tell you is that I got tired then how to say ... I exploded? We say it like that.
Minami : - If you don't want to talk, so I don't force you.
Hidden : - Thanks for the meal, I would come again!!
Minami : - So see you later! "

After eating a good meal, I told myself to do a little walk was going to be okay. So I'm around to see what's up I came across a girl group. Don't tell me these are yankee ... It does never did finish? Ugh ... I see you coming by saying that I like this legend that is Maeda. But what you don't know is that I like to fight, when necessary. For me, Maeda is nothing. Just a girl who can't control her hormones ... And they speak of a born leader? My ass! Well, the Yankee fell well down ... When I think that Sakura turn up like Maeda ... In short, this group of girls came up to me and starts talking to me.

Girl 1 : "So it's you, the tenkousei Maji-jo?
Hidden : - Yeah, yeah that's me. You want to fight? Bring yourself, get it over!
Girl 2 : - You misunderstand, we're not here to fight!
Hidden : - Ah? Thank you ... But what you want from me, then?
Girl 3 : - Our leader wants to speak to you!
Girl 4 : - Follow us!
Hidden : - Uh ... Why not ... But I still have questions to ask you ...
Girl 1 : Don't worry! Our leader will answer all your questions! So, come with us! "

It is sudden but good. I have nothing to lose anyway and if she wants to hurt me, I get high! Okay so I am and arrive in a high school. There is nobody in the yard so I guess everyone is inside ... On the sign there says Gekioko-kokou. One enters high school, normal. All the girls have set me back and forth when I approach. I stink or what? Suddenly, the girls stop and ask me to enter the room. Well duh, I do that. After entering, I see that there is a girl sitting in the chair, she must be the leader. She is wearing a nurse uniform and a leather jacket. Next to her, there was another girl with a nurse uniform except that this time, it was pink. There were also three other girls.

Hidden : "I can know why you wanted me and where I am?
Girl 1 : - Let me introduce myself, I'm Antonio. The person next to me is called Coby. Then you K.Y, Zakoboss and Tsurishi. Welcome to Gekikoko.
Hidden : - Thanks to have presented yourself but what am I doing here?
Antonio : - All in good time. Lately, have you not noticed that all the Yankee that you meet fixed you?
Hidden : - Don't tell me ... I saw it this morning ...
Antonio : - You didn't ask why? Saw you as reaction, I think not.
Hidden : - Naaaa, I don't care actually.
Antonio : - Your power draws ... I want you to do something for me, climbs the stairs and fight the remaining queens.
Hidden : - Why would I do that? I know that schools are fighting each other but damn. In addition, there remain only two queens before Salt. Let Sakura ... the beat.
Antonio : - So you don't want to conquer the top?
Hidden : - What you have all with your top? That's freaking bullhit to me! They are weak, damn !! You will when you realize! Salt is the only worthwhile in there !! So why want me to fight against these weak when I could wait for Sakura is responsible for queens, then, I'll take care of Salt!
Antonio : - Exactly! You have understood everything ! Except that Sakura is not powerful enough ... So you're the perfect person for this job.
Hidden : - What? We have the same goal it seems.
Antonio : - Well ... Except Looks like I will not let you Salt, I want to shoot her down for good!
Hidden : - I'm afraid I can not afford to do that, Antonio. Salt ... IS MINE!! I will not let anyone else touch her, is that clear? The discussion is clause. It was a pleasure to meet you, Antonio.
Antonio : - Our paths will cross again ... You don't know in what way are you adventures ...
Hidden : - I know the way more than you think ... Welcome to my hell, Antonio. "

To be continued …

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 8
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2016, 05:57:51 PM »
Sorry for the late guys, but in one week, I'll have my final exam soooooo, it's time for the chapter 9!  :OMG:
You're about to know a little more from Juri (Hidden).
I hope you will enjoy this chapter, like the previous!  :cool1:

Enjoy!

Chapter 9: Links and complications

Hidden POV :

After this little fight with Gekioko I don't know really what to expect. But what I know is that they are not strong. Even Antonio is not that strong ... If I had to evaluate her, I would give her a 7/10 is that Sakura is stronger than her. I'm disappointed ... Jurina had told me that I was too much hassle but it is quite the opposite to that account there. But anyway, that is the end of this muddle that I decided to go home. I can finally say 'Hello!' at my pillow and my bed! So I go home, for once I did not encounter Yankee so it' good. I am about to open the door when I am greeted by my father who asks me for explanations about my dismissal to my old high school. I began to explain to him that I had made fire because of my non-listening and therefore I had to join another school, more suitable for my current capacity. When he was about to hit me, he received an urgent call. I got lucky on this one, let's say that. I decided to go up to my room. I went to my bed when suddenly we wate my door. It was my little brother. He began  to talking to me.

Hidden : "What you want?
Brother : - You had a bad day at what I see, good evening to you too.
Hidden : - Yeah yeah ... tell me what you want me, Touma ...
Touma : - Apparently, you've raised hell. It's only your first day in this school and you already make you a bunch of enemies ...
Hidden : - This is a Yankee high school, I remember you. It's not my fault ! They seek shit then I reply, that's it!
Touma : - Yeah yeah but I remind you though that my school is right next to yours ... My reputation may take a hit ... Poor me!
Hidden : - Yeah, you're right, poor you ...
Touma : - So?
Hidden : - What?
Touma : - How are they?
Hidden : - You hear what by '' how ''?
Touma : - Well if they are powerful or not ...
Hidden : - Only one worth it in this school ...
Touma : - Let me guess ... You mean Shimazaki Haruka aka Salt, isn't it?
Hidden : - Congratulations, you've found it! She also after me ...
Touma : - It is not surprising ... You know how we nicknamed you?
Hidden : - What the hell!! You made me a compliment! It's not a dream!! Wow! And no I don't know and I don't care ...
Touma : - I took thee, my beloved sister !!
Hidden : - Stop it, will you! That's disgusting! Then how you nicknamed me in your stupid school?
Touma : - Are you interested at once, huh? Stupid school? Look who talk when she's in a yankee high school ...
Hidden : - Well spit it out ...
Touma : - They call you the '' Dragon '' or '' Joker '', it depends.
Hidden : - Wow!! Already two nicknames in one day! They still use Joker to describe me?
Touma : - Amazed, eh?
Hidden : - ... No, stop smiling like that and I just don't care about you.
Touma : - The opposite would have surprised me ... By the way, why you choose a Yankee school?
Hidden : - This is none of your business, okay?
Touma : - Admit that you chose a Yankee high school just to find her ...
Hidden : - ... Why do you ask if you already know the answer?
Touma : - Just for the pleasure of seeing you upset! Otherwise, you already found her?
Hidden : - No ... I have not really looked into it ... I just met Jurina, that's all.
Touma : - Jurina? The goddess?! The Center?
Hidden : - ... Let's put it that way ... I had already said she was a childhood friend. Stop thinking only of this, okay?
Touma : - ... Lucky !!!!
Hidden : - ... Otherwise it's all you had to say?
Touma : - Yeah.
Hidden : - So now leave of my room, thank you. I would sleep well.
Touma : - Ok, ok, but you still have to know one thing.
Hidden : - What else?
Touma : - You did not find her it but she finds you.
Hidden : - What do you mean by that? Oiiii!!! Come back here!! Asshole!! "

She ? In my search? He is just joking with me! How could she knows I change school? Today it's only my first day ...

To be continued ...

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 9
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2016, 09:07:14 PM »
For forget the late of the previous chapter, I will update the chapter 10 too.  :prayers:
Thanks fort the support, guys!  :wriggly:

Enjoy!

Chapter 10: Complications and revelations

Hidden POV:

That night, I did not arrive to sleep. The sentence that my brother told me last night does not stop scrolling in my head. She really founds me? Why now ? Why do I find all the people with whom I have fought before? It can not be just because I finally joined a high school yankee ... Now that I think, it can not be an other reason that it actually ... Just to think back to her, my heart begins to warm. Jurina does the same effect on me except that if it's her, it will be warmer. How to say it? I have often see Jurina. I mean, I helped her when Nezumi had been in trouble. We will say that I knew Jurina was alive and we used to hang out together after class ... But with her, it's different. I have not seen her for at least four years ... I wonder what happened to her. At the time, I had already noticed that her will was powerful ... Maybe Sakura level or more, I don't know yet. I see that when I did meet. Meanwhile, I continue my progress towards Maji-jo to find my room where I could put my butt and sleep. There will be nothing else to do anyway. I arrived at school, I greet the girls that I meet. I was going to get to my room when I crossed Otabe, smiling at me as usual. I smiled at her also. Like she expects me to let her in my room? I look at her quizzically and she continued to smile at me. I decided not to pay attention and thus enter the room. I see Otabe following me ... I'm still not slam the door in her face. I sit in my chair and with a wave, I invite her to do the same by sitting on one of the sofas in the room. I begin the conversation.

Hidden : "I can know what you want me at this hour?
Otabe : - Hidden-han, don't be on the defensive ... It's very distressing, you know?
Hidden : - On the defensive? I don't really have the choice after the statement that I made the other day.
Otabe : - Good point.
Hidden : - Seriously, I can know why you expect from me?
Otabe : - Do you know Center?
Hidden : - Why does this matter to you anyway? And yes I do know her ...
Otabe : - That's what I thought ...
Hidden : - Eh? I'm not very sure about what you want, Otabe-san ... "

My hands are clenched to this sudden announcement. She knows me? The only time I fought, when Jurina was in Maji-jo, was when Nezumi had made off by that I don't know ... No one knew me at the time except Jurina and Nezumi ... That day , I was wearing a jacket too big for me, that anyone just can't see my face ... So why does she like she knew me? She always shows me her smile ... it started up again.

Otabe : "Do you know also Nezumi?
Hidden : - I don't see the report, and indeed, I also know her ...
Otabe : - You confirm my doubts, Hidden-han or rather Joker-han. Does this name reminds you something?
Hidden : - I don't see what you speak about Otabe-san. And I know none Joker ...
Otabe : - So you surely will remember that day when Nezumi was kidnapped.
Hidden : - Juri... I mean Center told me about it, why?
Otabe : - It turned out that an another person was at the scene and helped Center with the release of Nezumi. This person had also participated in the war between Yabakune and Maji-jo and stoped this war.
Hidden : - I really wonder who it could be ... But she had to be strong to defeat thirty enemy ... Shit ...
Otabe : - Who told you that this person was a girl and how do you know that there were thirty people in this hangar? "

Shiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt !! How I made me in this shit !! She got me like a rookie and more! Damn, it's really not my day ... In addition, she still continues to smile at me as if she had seen through me ...

Hidden : "So? What's the matter if I know that?
Otabe : - Well, that is enough to confirm my doubts, Joker-han.
Hidden : - ... You must know something, Yui ...
Otabe : - Yui? How long have you had not called me by my first name, Juri-han ... It's so nostalgic ... Welcome back.
Hidden : - Joker ... died ... She buried that day with ... My bestial mind is not ... It's Hidden now, Otabe-san.
Otabe : - You come to control your instincts but be a powerful Yankee, thou shalt not do anything ... As Maeda at that time ...
Hidden : - This is wrong !! I can control myself !!! I have absolutely nothing in common with Maeda!
Otabe : - If you say so ... Salt is very powerful, you know?
Hidden : - Yeah, I feel it ... Center warned me, she is strong enough to be her rival. "

Otabe was about to replicated but the door opened in a flash! It was the Hinabe team.

Team Hinabe : "Hidden-san !!!! Hello, Otabe-san!
Otabe : - Good morning.
Hidden : - Oiii !! What is happening ? So you accept my deal or not?
Uomone: - On one condition !!
Otabe : - Deal? Condition?
Hidden : - I'm listening.
Uomone : - Sa-Save Sakura-san !! I beg you !!
Hidden and Otabe : - Sakura????
Uomone : - Y-yes !! She is trapped in Yabakune !!
Hidden : - Yabakune, eh? I go there! Don't follow me.
Otabe : - As queen, I must go with you!
Hidden : - Otabe-san, I have told you all don't follow me! You will ascend to Rappappa and Hinabe, you stay here, the time I get back, that's an order!
Otabe : - ... She has not changed at all ... Always the one that takes the most risk ... Like when we were both in the same school in Kyoto ...
Team Hinabe : - V-Very well! "

Oh damn, I'm upset now! Sakura's fists are useless or what?! Well, that will entertain me a bit. In addition, I need to pass my nerve! Yabakune! You don't expect anything to wait !!

To be continued ...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:16:18 PM by Ju_Supernova »

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Member+
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 10
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2016, 08:01:15 AM »
I Didnt Notice That You Update(T_T)
Gomen(´-﹏-`;)
Otabe-san and Hidden-san Are Both Attended A School(≧▽≦)
Suprise Me Hehheheheヽ(^。^)ノ
I Wanna Know The Story(^。^)
Update Soon。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Peace Out✌

Sakura Is Life

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 10
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 05:18:30 PM »
Hi readers! How are you? Thanks for read this fic!  :farofflook:
I have my exams tomorrow!  :err:
Here is the chapter 11, read well!

Enjoy!

Chapter 11: The ghost replaying

Hidden POV:

I continue to advance towards Yabakune, with fiery fists. This is surely a trap to lure me or attract the queens but I don't care anymore, I still charge in the bunch! Although it is logical that queens go there in my place but it's better for Majijo if I go. Because let strategically logical two seconds, two queens were beaten by Sakura so Maji-jo was weak but there is still a unknown yankee, me. Yabakune is supposed to know nothing about my abilities so it would make more sense for me to go instead of Rappappa. Suddenly I realize that I pass the restaurant where Minami works. I want to move towards Yabakune but I don't know where their school is located ... Yes, I know, I'm very spontaneous and I do worry detail after act, don'tt blame me. So I walk quickly in the restaurant. Minami smiled as always and I back her. She approached me.

Minami : "Hi, Hidden! What is your order this time? Menu A?
Hidden : - Unfortunately, it will be for another time, Minami-san. Sorry but I need you to tell me where Yabakune is located.
Minami : - Yabakune? What have you to do with them?
Hidden : - It turns out that Sakura was done kidnapped by them, then I undertake to her rescue. I made the promise.
Minami : - Sakura! But this is one of those most likely yankee to take the place of Salt!
Hidden : - Yeah, I know. So where is Yabakune?
Minami : - I'll tell you but for that you'll have to answer one of my questions.
Hidden : - ... Hurry up! I don't have a lot of time !
Minami : - Why will you save Sakura? Sorry for tell you this but You are not allied. It's the latest news.
Hidden : - This is simply because she is from Maji-jo and I'll show her what it is when you wake a sleeping dragon.
Minami : - I see ... To access Yabakune, continue straight and at the next junction, turn left. Their leader is Head. A dragon ? Don't tell me you're ...
Hidden : - Thanks for everything! And keep your questions for later, Minami-san !! "

After these words I left the restaurant under the questioning eyes of Minami and so I'm heading to Yabakune. Once in, I do find a similar exterior building like Maji-jo but smaller. It is here because I see that there is written '' Yabakune Joshishogo Koko '' on the sign of the school. I enter the courtyard and suddenly get arrested by twenty girl. And that's part for slaughter!

Group of girls : "OIIIIII !!! Who are you ?! Why you come here ?! You're from Maji-jo, so why are you here?
Another group of girls : - Yeah, it's right !!! Approach us and your dead!
Hidden : - What a fantastic welcome! I think I have no choice ...
Another group of girls : - What?! Don't tell me you're scared of us? Bitch !! Come we'll kick your ass !!
Hidden : - You signed for a round trip ... in hell. "

It is these words that the one girl of the twenty starts running towards me shouting. I do the same. Thus began a dance of fists. I offal piecemeal fist after fist, kicks after kicks. Half is on the ground. All this girls starts to seriously piss me off ! They are too weak for me. It's too bad ! After putting it all off, so I start to get into the school and to open all parts for know where the leader of this place. The girls present in the room staring at me. That's when I sent them my most diabolical smile. You know, that kind of smile that tells you that if you approach this person, you're finished, soulless and mostly lifeless. So they all start to fall in my presence. I finally found the room where Sakura is. From what I can see, they tied her to a chair. The leader want to do a BDSM? Sorry for my perverted mind. Thanks to Jurina ... I was about to enter when they barred my way. It was a whole line of Yankee, high-graded, I presume. Stop me as again and again.

Girl 1 : "What is Maji-jo is doing here? Looks like you got a little lost ...
Hidden : - On the contrary, I think I'm in the right place.
Girl 2 : - Yeah? And what's makes you say that?
Hidden : - The unable attached you withhold.
Sakura : - ... Hid-hidden ... it's ... too ... dange-ous ... st-stay... out ... of ... this ... It's ... my ... ba-battle ...
Hidden : - Sakura, Sakura ... I broke my ass to pick you so now return back to sleep quietly and you let me do!
Sakura : - ...
Girl 3 : - How cute !! You really came to pick her? Hannnnw !! "

With a rapid and strong movement, I grab the neck of the girl who had said that. While she was hanging in the air, the others try to intervene and starts insulting me. So I make them a sign of disapproval.

Hidden : "Don't move! It would be silly as your comrade die before your eyes, then, not a single move."

They stiffened in an instant. Then, I delivers a punch in the stomach of the girl who was in my hands and she fainted like I wanted. The others would respond when I went to warn them.

Hidden : "Oi, give me Sakura and we're even, otherwise I reserve you the same fate as your friend!
Unknown : - Stop all of you! "

On hearing this voice, my muscles tensed. No no no no ! Not that voice !! That voice so mischievous ... It's ... So that was her? Her intelligence is much higher than mine ... But I don't think I was going to find her in these circumstances !! Suddenly she walked to me with a smile. She noticed my bewildered and disturbed mind ... She stood before me ... My friend found back four years ... I caught my breath. I don't imagine that I would find her.

Hidden : "So it's you who's in charge here? You have not changed, at least, you became more beautiful, Megu or rather Head, right?
Head : - Good to see you again, I reassure you, you have not changed except your strength that I can see, Juri finally Hidden now from what I was told.
Hidden : - Let Sakura go out of here.
Head : - And let you go? Surely not.
Hidden : - Let's make a exchange in this case. Sakura against me, it's going away? In two days I'll be there.
Sakura : - Hidden !! Don't do that !!
Head : - Two days? It's too long, my dear ...
Hidden : - This is non-negotiable Head! Take it or leave it.
Head : - ... Your boldness has really not changed, Hidden ... Well, I accept.
Hidden : - If I know the Hinabe, they are surely outside waiting for us so let's go!
Sakura : - ... Sorry ... "

This is how I made out Sakura in there and I let the team Hinabe take care of her. After that, I went into the room where I found Megu. She came to me and whispered in my right ear.

Head : "It seems Maji-jo let you down ... It's sad.
Hidden : - ... The important thing is that I found you, right? I don't care of the rest. In two days, Megu.
Head : - I'm glad to know that. If you wouldn't care about them, why have you rescue her?
Hidden : - It's simply for have their confidence. Majijo is so weak but Sakura can make Majijo weaker that now. In two days, Megu.
Head : - You are a sly dragon, Juri. That's what I love in you. We can continue where we had stayed there four years ago."

So I decided to go and join the team Hinabe waiting for me with Sakura. In two days, this will be the end.

To be continued ...

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 11
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2016, 08:31:25 PM »
Hey, guys, how are you ?
Soory for the late, I finally finish my exam!!  :onioncheer:
So, it's time for the chapter 12, this chapter is more longer that the previous one!  :cool1:

Enjoy!

Chapter 12: A shared past

Hidden POV:

It's funny to see the person we wanted the most after so many years ... This meeting was the most exciting and horrible in my life. In two days I will not be in Maji-jo anymore. It's stupid, I have finally spent two days in this school. This will be the fastest expulsion that I never experienced ... It's a shame … I wanted to fight against Salt, finally … But, this fight will never happen … Haha … Just the moment as I had again found my fighting spirit … While I was in my thoughts, the team Hinabe and Sakura looked at me with eyes fried whiting all the way to Maji-jo. They certainly plenty of things to wonder about my relationship with Megu. I looked at Sakura, who was carried by the Hinabe team. She suffered a lot in Yabakune. Annoyed by the incessant attention, I decided to talk to them.

Hidden : "Oi, if you want to ask me a question, go ahead. And stop looking at me with your not fresh fish eyes!
Uomone : - So-sorry ... Hidden-san ... I-it's just that we are very surprised that you know Head ...
Hidden : - I'm still glad I have surpised you ... Otherwise you will worry me pretty much.
Sakura : - …
Hidden : - Well Sakura ... When will you stop sulking for nothing? A defeat is not that bad! That had to happen one day.
Sakura : ... I'm sorry ... Me beaten by Yabakune ... What a shame! Especially as I had always vowed to go ahead and win!
Hidden : - Go ahead? So why you do is to retreat from before?
Sakura : - He-eh ??
Hidden : - In mulling over this defeat, you're just backward instead of forward, like you said. But there's not a logical thing in your defeat ... you're done you beat by that of Yabakune? If you were you beaten against Head, you would win widely ...
Sakura : - I made beat by one of her henchmen ... But cons, she had a uniform Maji-jo, this is what I don't understand ... That's why at first I thought it was you ... She closed her top, a short skirt and headband knotted her left biceps ...
Hidden : - Mhhhm ... It's weird, actually ... "

Following this discussion, we had just arrived at Maji-jo. It was already very late so I decided to send the Hinabe team and Sakura home. Okay well, I think I will not go in the evening at home. I'm going to sleep in the room. I returned to my room, exasperated. I closed the door when I felt a presence in more in this room ... I looked straight ahead and saw that it was Otabe. Oh shit ... Why she's here right now?

Otabe : "It seems that you're back, Hidden-han.
Hidden : - Yeah yeah ... what are you ...
Otabe : - How is Sakura?
Hidden : - ... She is very banged up ... And thank you not to cut me, it would be nice ... So, what do you want?"

Before answering, she stand up from the chair and walked in front of the window. With her arms crossed in the back, she looked outside which was plunged in darkness, as black as her uniform.

Otabe : "I learned that you had a relationship with Head. I just wanna know if you're still with us or not. I don't want you betray Maji-jo for Yabakune, you see? I would be very dissapoint ...
Hidden : - Who said that I knew her? Nobody …
Otabe : - Don't play the most stupid with me, Hidden. You know I don't like that. That's how long we have known?
Hidden : - I don't know ... Six years, maybe?
Otabe : - Exact. You know quite well my character.
Hidden : - Yeah yeah ... Everything you want to know is my link with Head, I presume?
Otabe : - Of course I want to know. Salt protection is our priority, for us, the queens.
Hidden : - I know, I know ... I really owe everything unpacked? Good well then, it's gone ... "

There are five years, in any school at Nagoya:

Jurina : "OII! Ju-chan !! It's time to fight against EbiFry!
Juri : - You know they are too weak for us ... And to think that they are the top of our school, that's the baddest joke I ever heard.
Jurina : - Yeah I know but hey, it must change if we want to face the toughest Yankee. Apparently, there would be a tenkousei who arrived this morning.
Juri : - Yeah? We'll see how she is doing against the bottom teams.
Jurina : - I think she's going to get screwed but after I dunno, maybe she will be the one that will change your vision.
Juri : - If it's a joke, that's a very bad one! Sorry. And even then, it's time for me to sleep, we go on the roof?
Jurina : - Pfff, anyway, there's not much to do. Okay, let's on the roof! "

Otabe : "So, you knew already Center?
Hidden : - Yes, because she's my childhood friend, we've known for over ten years. I had to change several times school. My life is complicated, okay? Also let me finish ..."

While I was installed in my favorite sofa, I noticed that Jurina was at the railing. I wondered what she doing it ...

Juri : "Oi! Jurina, go down there! It would be stupid if you fall!
Jurina : - Hahaha, you're funny! It will never happen to me, of course! I will not fall as I will not put your ass down as it should be!
Juri : - No need to fight, you already know who is the strongest ...
Jurina : - What the fuck you said ???? You insinuating that you're stronger than me? We will see ! Come to mama !!
Juri : - O-Oiiiii !!! OIIIIIIIII !! Jurina !! Calm down ! I didn't say anything like that !! I just thought you were the strongest, that's it !! I swear, Jurina-sama!
Jurina : - Mhhmm, it's better that way.
Juri : - By the way ... I wondered since just now, what are you looking at?
Jurina : - The tenkousei, of course! She is currently fighting against the bottom team.
Juri : - It gives what? She is injured ?
Jurina : - Ahhh, I see that you're interested this time! Well, she is doing well, it's not too bad now. But hey, she still got many scratches.
Juri : - Should no doubt that not grow on trees people with extraordinary abilities as you. Mhhhh she is nothing too interesting then ... Pff … false advertising ...
Jurina : - Like me? Don't make your humble, we have the same capacity. False advertising ? Why do not you check for yourself too! You know what ? We went to welcome her, what you gonna do? Anyway, there was nothing else to do.
Juri : - ... You kidding me, right? You don't change your mind?
Jurina : - Nop, it's dead and you know it!
Juri : - ... Ok ... Here we go ...
Jurina : - Ah! You see when you want !
Juri : - Yeah yeah ...
Jurina : - You got something to say?
Juri : - N-no ... W-we can go!"

Pfff ... What's the point for me to see this tenkousei ... Anyway, she will eventually intersect do with us ... We walked to the school yard while squabbling as usual, when we saw the tenkousei in question. The tenkousei was a rare beauty. Long  black hair, a strong and proud look. Seeing us arrive, the bottom team had stopped and let us kindly pass. We had welcomed to thank them. The tenkousei trembled under the aura of Jurina. Therefore, she could not control her excitement?

Juri : "Oi ... Jurina ... you can't stop to look as if you went to eat her?
Jurina : - Why do I stop? You know that I am much tempted by fighting her. "

And hop ! A predatory smile, one! We approached her when she recoiled more.

Juri : "... You're scaring her ... Stop two seconds ...
Jurina : - ..."

I decided to pass before Jurina.

Juri : "Excuse her. It's not her fault. When she feels strong auras, she responded like that all the time, don't worry. I am Juri while the excited one  is called Jurina. Welcome to our school, yankee.
Jurina : - Oii !! You want the another excited fight your ass? By the way, you're not bad ... What's your name, yankee ?
Unknown : - My name is ... Megu ...
Juri : - Welcome Megu. Really don't pay attention to Jurina, she dredges everything that moves, be on your guard.
Megu : - Thanks for the warning, Juri-senpai.
Juri : - Drop the ''Senpai'' aside, call me Juri.
Jurina : - Megu, I have a question for you.
Megu : - Tell me, Jurina-senpai.
Jurina : - Will you conquer the top?
Megu : - That's my goal, actually. Can you tell me who is the top here?
Jurina : - Hahaha, you're funny! Officially, it is the EbyFry.
Megu : - So I have nothing to be afraid of you then.
Jurina : - HAHAHAHAHA !! Did you hear that, Ju-chan !! You're funny, new yankee !!! Just arrived, she already do  the strong! I like this !!
Juri : - ... It's bad for you, Megu.
Megu : - Why do you say that, Juri-san?
Juri : - When you have defeated the EbyFry, climbs the stairs leading to the roof. In the meantime, good luck."

So, Jurina and I were spread to the roof. She impresses me. Just a few seconds, she was frightened by Jurina, and suddenly, nothing. Megu smiled. She is truly a goddess. Beauty level, no one can surpass Jurina and Mina, but there, wouaw! I look forward to see how she goes.

Hidden : "It's time to go, it is late, Otabe-san. Come back tomorrow to listen, I'm too tired.
Otabe : - ... Well ... See you tomorrow, Hidden-han.
Hidden : - Good night."

To be continued ...

Offline Ju_Supernova

• MG is love, MG is life
Re: Majisuka Gakuen : New Era : Chapter 12
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 10:48:39 PM »
Hey guys, what's up? Sorry for the late !!!
I'm finally, finally, in vacation !!!  :farofflook:
Also, I have my exam !! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy !!  :on GJ:
It's kinda hot thias days in France ... I'm dying  :on_hot:
Soooooo it's time for the chapter 13!!

Enjoy!!

Chapter 13 : A shared past 2

As I thought, I did not sleep well this night. It had to be Otabe who asking me this ... Why does it all the time to refer to the past to move forward? Now that I think, it's been a while I have not visited a certain person. Besides, it's almost her birthday. If I'm not there at this time, she will really kill me for sure ... I need to find a gift for that special day. Now, annoyed by my thoughts and my ''lying'' position, I finally get up of the couch and I walked a little bit in the room. I walk to the window and begins to see that the Yankee starting, gradually, to go to school. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder and see that Otabe is just back in the room and always greets me with her warming smile. I invite her to drink something, no alcohol I assure you, and invite her to settle.

Otabe : "And if we resume where we were staying?
Hidden : - Yeah, I will do that. But on one condition.
Otabe : - I'm listening.
Hidden : - Don't interrupt me this time. Otherwise, something bad is gonna to happen.
Otabe : - I will do my best but I can't promise you anything."

About two weeks after the arrival of Megu, nothing had changed. Jurina and I were still too annoyed. While Jurina was on her phone with a girl, no doubt, I was lying on my favorite couch and read a book from Jurina. A book by her favorite author, Hermann Hesse. I did not understand why she was reading that but hey, it was an interesting book through. After hearing that Jurina had hung up, I had put myself in a sitting position.

Juri : "Jurina, who you spoke to, this time?
Jurina : - A girl, as usual, why?
Juri : - … If Rena knew you were talking to other girls, you would not be in this world anymore, trust me.
Jurina : - Yeah yeah, I know ... But since I'm the only one who can calm her, it's good.
Juri : - ... You will laughing least when she will be in ''Gekikara mode'' ...
Jurina : - Just thinking about it, you give me the creeps! And you always talk to Mina?
Juri : - This is none of your business.
Jurina : - If you're not interested, I will take your place!
Juri : - I would not let you do that, oh no! Concentrate on Rena. If Rena learns that you have views in Mina, Mina will no longer be in this world.
Jurina : - Hahaha, yes, excuse me. But you will protect her so it's okay. But hell, Mina is too hot !!
Juri : - … I know. But Rena too, my god ...
Jurina : - You got views on my Rena-chan ?! I hope for you not, if you got views on her, you're dead!
Juri : - Haha, you know how it feels when you start talking about the girl of someone else? Take care of Rena and then basta.
Jurina : - ... I admit that there ... I think that more she gets there ... What do I do if she discovered the pink post ??! I'm going to be kill !!
Juri
: - It's not you who told me you could control the situation? Doing so, be quiet there and that's fine."

Otabe : "Excuse me for interrupting you, but we're talking about the same Gekikara?
Hidden : - Yes, Gekikara and Center have long known and went out together. I think they are again a couple now.
Otabe : - There is something wrong ... Whenever Gekikara and Center saw eachother why she did not recognize therefore and why Center did not go to her?
Hidden : - ... Unfortunately, three years of that before, Gekikara fought against guys and she took a shot in the head. She had to be transferred to the hospital. That day, Center was not with her. Gekikara has lost her memory, that's why she does not remember the story she had with Center. If Center was cold the year when she reached the top with Nezumi, it was because of this event. She thinks it's her fault if Gekikara lost her memory.
Otabe : - Then that's why when we had our discussion, I felt an enormous loneliness ...
Hidden : - Center protected Nezumi because she reminded her of Gekikara of the three years ago. A cold, alone and did not know the feeling of being loved and loving. I can continue ?
Otabe : - I took you in."

It was now three month Megu had landed in our college. She had not taken the path to reach our landmark, the roof. I began, slowly, to wonder if Megu was so special and stronger than that. More so ... As usual, we were on the roof with Jurina but this time there was Rena who had joined us. They were flirting, naturally.

Juri : "You don't want to go elsewhere for flirting? I warn you that the day I'm not there and you do your crap on my couch, I'll kill you.
Rena : - How long have you not seen me and you tell me that? You disappoint me so much, Juri ...
Juri : - I-it's not what I meant !!! It's just that …
Jurina : - Say all just that you're jealous and that's it. Either way, I remind you we have each '' our '' couch.
Juri : - ... Thanks for the support, it's nice ...
Rena : - I thought you were dating Mina-chan ...
Juri : - We're not dating.
Jurina : - Guess who she dating too!
Juri : - Jurina is not the time for you to get mad at that ... It's not important anymore.
Rena : - She's dating who? I thought she loved you ... And that's what she told me anyway ...
Jurina : - Yeah? So why she's dating the tenkousei!
Rena : - Jurina ... It is not worth piss on me! I'm just saying what I know!
Juri : - Don't start that! She prefers Megu, that's her choice. She prefers strong people and who does not hesitate.
Jurina : - ... I'm sick !! I need a break !! Rena-chan, I'm sorry about earlier, but now I can't anymore !!
Rena : - Jurina! Hold on !
Juri : - Jurina ..."

Suddenly, I received a slap from Rena. Must say that I deserved that one, right?

Rena : "Sorry ...
Juri : - No need to apologize, it's what I needed! Rena thank you!
Rena : - Now stop underestimating you ! And we need to find Jurina before she does something stupid."

This is how we leave the roof and we would find Jurina. We must get her quickly if I don't want her to kill Mina and Megu. We searched everywhere but found it to see Megu and Mina being cuddling and kissing. Ugh ... What a sight unbearable ... So I warned Rena where Megu and Mina was. We were hurrying us to reach them. Seeing us arrive, Megu was surprised, like Mina, moreover, to see us like this.

Megu : "I can know what is happening, Juri-san, Rena-senpai? If it is to recover Mina, you have lost, Juri-san. We must first pass me on the horn ..."

What had to happen happened. I had, fortunately, the time to protect Mina from the onslaught of Jurina. Mina had fainted with fear in my arms. What she was beautiful! What do I tell myself? I must not think about that now! Jurina had given a nice back kick in the stomach of Megu, which has made her step back and fall to the ground. She had not raised immediately and a trickle of blood flowing from her lower lip.

Jurina : "WATCHING YOUR WORDS, RUNT! You don't know anything about us !! WHAT RIGHT DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT AT JURI !
Megu : - W-What the hell ?! You want us to fight that's it! Come here !!
Jurina : - I'LL KICK YOUR ASS SO HARD, THE NEW ....
Juri : - JURINA !! STOP !!
Jurina : J-Juri ???
Megu : - J-Juri-s-san ??
Juri : - It is not the right time to face her !! We has promised to confront her when she will climb stairs to access the roof!
Jurina : ...
Rena : - Jurina ... go back on the roof ... If-you-please ...
Jurina : - ... Okay ... You, the new !! I'm not done with you !!
Juri : - It's good, I think she understood ... Go ahead, I'll join you.
Rena : - Okay, go Jurina, here we go."

To calm Jurina, Rena had decided to take her by the hand. I had expected that they were leave to discuss with Megu. I had placed Mina on the bench so she could rest. I had decided to give a punch, not restrain myself this time, in the cheek of Megu. Yeah, I was damn upset. She was on the ground, unconscious. I decided to catch her by the hair and put her a few slaps.

Juri : "Oi! Wake up. You told me you wanted to reach the top, right?
Megu : ...
Juri : - Before you say things like that, protect your girl, this is the minimum! I don't want us to be enemy then drives you severely if you don't want Jurina kill you.
Megu : … W-why did you … did that … for me?
Juri : - I don't want you to put Mina's life in danger and I don't want you to get killed by Jurina. It's not envy that she lacks, I'm warning you.
Megu : - Y-you lo-love her?
Juri : - Of course I love her !
Megu : - … T-then why did … you not fight … f-for her?
Juri : - Just because I don't want to reproduce the pattern you have chosen for her and force her to love me. You think I have not seen your little game? For now, though it requires that you are better than me, so be it. I leave her to you, take care of her. Otherwise you see me around, that would be say that we are far from friendly in this case."

Having finished speaking to Megu, I dropped a kiss on the cheek of Mina and had her stroke her hair. I was finally back on the roof. I saw Jurina to the head. I apologized and swore her not to underestimate me.

Otabe : "I see ... Head is a very manipulative person ...
Hidden : - Like what you said ... Let's make a short break. You have to go see Rappappa, right? Go ahead, otherwise they may be concerned. Not they think I made you kidnap. Come back when you're done.
Otabe : - I'll be right back quickly.

To be continued ...

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Nemureru Mori no Oojisama ~haru, natsu, aki, fuyu~