JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65754 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
You are evil...

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Been a long while yeah.?.  You cool.?. :)
Yeah, it’s been a long while and the answer to the other question on pm.
Will be posted if I won't be able to post an UP  :D So bear with the lameness  :P
I don’t mind the lameness, it should be your ebilness that I have to bear with.....  XD

Wooo was that some TanaShige hints I read?  :D

:mon duh:

How could you leave it at that? See, the ebilness strikes again!  :P
And you know K, maybe you should collect all those lame jokes and then publish them into a book of lame jokes collection LOL

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline xanimefreak13x

• ^old username ^^; call me erinl13~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • AIGAKI<3 FOREVER~
OMFGWTFBBQ!?!? :temper:
You are ebilL  :tantrum:
How could you end it like that!?!?!?! :pleeease:
I mean, I love angst and everything... but this is a little too much  :on speedy: so many unanswered questions... left open.  :imdead:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
OI K!!! COME BACK HERE!!! :angry:

WTF?! You're gonna make Ai die from tumour and the Gaki die from brokenheart. No turtle can replace the monkey, ya hear me? So come back and write the actual final chapter! :angry1:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
oddball
there must be more, surley there must be more....
Okay, more  :D

S!hu!
As promised  :)   Enjoy  :grin:

kawaii beam
Reply's reply --> three words --> I was burnt  :lol:

rnd-sama
 :grin:

C
And you know K, maybe you should collect all those lame jokes and then publish them into a book of lame jokes collection LOL
Most of the jokes aren't mine... I was just expanding them  :D

xanimefreak13x
OMFGWTFBBQ!?!? :temper:
Yakiniku  XD they rhymed  :P

baddie
UP~End2 below  :grin:

UP~End2

Though her forefinger was playing with the rim of the cup, Risa Niigaki had her undivided attention on the closed establishment situated across the street. She’s been sitting at the coffee shop for over an hour and had already gulped down coffee more than her usual dose.

A couple of hours ago, she received the information she’s been anxiously waiting for for the past eighteen months from the private detective she’d hired a month after Ai left. The day when everything finally sank in. The day after her days of bawling ended and her good senses kicked in. And so, without a second thought, she took the bullet train right then and there. Destination, the City of Trees, Ai’s present location.

The feeling of excitement and fear were pivoting within her as fast as the vehicle that’s carrying her toward her destination. Patience is one of her virtues but the current circumstance was an exemption. The two hour travel seemed like an eternity and it certainly annoyed her.

When the train came to a full stop and opened its doors, she was so excited but afraid at the same time. And the moment she did set foot in the land where her Ai’s living at, her legs became numb for a few good seconds. It was like a dream come true but it also gave out a too good to be true feeling.

Sipping her now cold coffee, she glanced at her wrist watch. It was still early and the bar across the street will only open in an hour. And as the clock continued to tick, her feeling of fear and uneasiness were filling her entire being, it’s like they’re consuming her wholly. Truth be told, she’s scared.

‘How is she going to approach her? What will her first word be? When’s the perfect time to go see her when she finds her?’ so many questions were running inside her head and somehow she’s becoming more coward when the questions kept popping in.

‘Can she do it? Will she be brave enough to do it?’ within the months of trying to find her, these questions never surfaced in her head. But now that she’s a few minutes away, the questions keep popping one after the other causing her knees to wobble and her heart to palpitate.

She had not thought about those questions. The only thing that was inside her mind from yesterday backwards was to find Ai. So many questions but she only have one thing certain, she wants Ai back so badly. So many questions but she only have one sole weapon, and that is she loves Ai deeply. And she’s definitely not leaving the place without letting Ai know her real feelings.

Seeing that the bar’s finally open for business, Risa gulped down the remainder of her coffee. With her slowly building determination, she uttered “It’s now or never” and left the shop.

After entering into the establishment, Risa looked for the place that resembles a stage right away. But no Ai was there when she found it. The stage was empty. Music was playing in the background but obviously it came from a stereo system. She further scanned the cozy place in hopes of finding the girl but again, no Ai was found within her range of vision.

Finding a faster way on how to find Ai, Risa marched toward the counter where two baristas were smiling. The ceiling was heavily decorated with paper lanterns mostly of red and gold, and lots of colourful bottles behind the two were neatly arranged. She sat at one of the stools designated for the customers.

“What time will the acoustic band start?”

“Eight.”

"They haven't arrived yet?"

"No."

Glancing at the watch, the show will start in two hours time. Thinking that it would be better to fill her grumbling tummy with food first, she headed toward the second floor where dinner are being served after thanking the baristas.

After mechanically eating her ordered food, she returned to the bar counter and ordered a non-alcoholic drink. And just like how her afternoon was spent, she drank liquids more than the usual just to kill the slow moving time, the reason why she kept visiting the ladies room more often.

It was almost eight and nature calling again and so she made a quick dash down to the toilet but when she got out, the band had already started. Musical instruments started to play. And so she hurried to get back, only to stop when the voice she had missed so badly started to sing.

Her feet felt like they were being stuck to the ground and she felt weak in her knees. Her heartbeats were trying to outrun each other and she got those dinosaur butterflies in her stomach. And before she knew it, tears were silently gliding down her cheeks. Taking slow steps toward an empty table, her eyes never blinked as she stared at the lovely singer on stage.

As the singer kept singing, Risa kept ordering drinks. But unlike earlier, she’s gulping down alcoholic beverages this time.

~~~

“Now I know why I didn’t even get any reaction from you when I was positive you stared back at me.”

Hearing the slurry voice, Ai’s ears twitched and she accidentally dropped a thing that looked like a stick that she was holding. And she slowly detached herself from the guitarist’s embrace. “Risa…”

“I was out there watching while holding my hopes up high that you would smile back but I was wrong. It was all a false hope, a mere wishful thinking. Am I really that easy to forget? Huh Aichan?”

“You’re drunk?”

“No! I’m not! But yes, I had some. Why, you think I’d still stay the same after what, two years?”

“Where’s Eri?” when the bean did not respond Ai turned to her companion “Lin, please hand me my phone.”

“Lin? Linlin? I clearly get it now. You pushed me to Eri because you ran-away with her?!”

“Ano…” Linlin’s try to add her thoughts was cut by Ai’s light squeeze on her wrist. And so she stopped.

“You said you only need to catch your breath. Why didn’t you tell me the truth? You even said you love me but now here you are, embracing someone else. Enjoying someone’s warmth while I was desperately trying to find you.” Risa’s voice wobbled with emotion. She’s hurt. In pain. Very disappointed. And feeling totally defeated.

“Why Aichan?!” Risa screamed as she dropped to her knees on the cold floor of the band’s dressing room. Sobbing like a lost child until alcohol’s power took over, she passed out.

~~~

“How is she?”

“She’s sleeping at the other room.”

“How are you?”

“I’m fine. Can you take over from here?”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you Eri.”

“How about you?”

“I’m heading home.”

~~~

Linlin was holding the singer as they find their way out of the hotel. She’s patting the older from time to time, consoling the silent crying Ai.

“One more step down Aineesan and we’re on the street. Careful, the pavement’s slippery.”

~~~
 :halo:

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
What the hell, you've made thing even worse! :angry:

Poor Risa, trying to track down Ai for so long and then to find her with Lin! :cry:

I suppose Ai is trying to protect risa from the fact that she is dying, perhaps Ai regrets ever telling Risa she loved her and thats why she left in the first place?

It's just all so very sad :cry:

Good chapter though :twothumbs

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
I think I would have been happier to just hear that Ai's dead than to get these broken endings. Really, you're killing me! :panic:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
WHAT?! THIS IS NOT THE ENDING I WANT!!!
EVIL..&(*#&(#..

S!hu!
As promised  :)   Enjoy  :grin:
enjoy? i'm sad already.. :angry:

“One more step down Aineesan and we’re on the street. Careful, the pavement’s slippery.”
:( :cry: :( :cry:
so after 2 years.. Ai still didnt cure her sickness?  :cry:

somehow, i more wanna gakisan to know it..at least if ai really die in this fic, she wont feel guilty once she know the true..imagine, the one you love just die w/o seeing her the last time..it's really damn sad..haiz..

edit: WAIT?! AI is blind?! is ai blind? so she cant see gakisan even though she is there watching her..so she cure her sickness yet it cause her to be blind?????kR!!!answer me!!!!! i re-read
so this line too..so Ai is blind!
Ai’s ears twitched and she accidentally dropped a thing that looked like a stick that she was holding.

kR, i need another encore..even it's sad ending..dont make it hang there.. :(
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:38:18 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I think I would have been happier to just hear that Ai's dead than to get these broken endings. Really, you're killing me! :panic:
What she said :lol:

Now you made Ai blind? :shocked I'm almost afraid to ask you for another chapter for fear what else you will make Ai go through :lol:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
I just read all the fic xD

And I don't get it >_> why are you so bad with us T_T

Where's the TAKAGAKI-ism? <o< you keep me looking forward the End3 XD

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
 :?

Okay, what is going on right now?

First Ai has a brain tumor. Two years later she's blind.

Have you been watching some Korean dramas, K?

And Ai, what's the matter with you? I know your trying to protect Risa, but you're just making things worse for her.  :smhid

Just how many more of these "endings" will there be? Plz tell me there will be more. The more evil you make them the better.  :D

EVIL..&(*#&(#..

Um.... hasn't it already been established before that K likes to make you readers suffer.  :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
^I think it's safe to say it's working. :lol: :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
*waves and grins*

LAME JOKE for  AIBUTT's Birthday STA~TO

Ai Takahashi was taking her evening walk  :mon olympic:  enjoying the glow and warmth of the moon over the lovely AiGaki mountain when she saw her friend, Risa Niigaki coming her way  :mon olympics:  And so she beamed the warmest smile she could produce at her friend only to be disappointed when the said friend did not pay her any attention and continued to walk :mon olympics:

AI: Why are you like this?  :mon wind:

RISA: Huh?  :gmon blonde:

AI: Most of the time, we walk pass each other like strangers  :mon hanky:

RISA:gmon blonde:

AI: You hardly greet me when we meet in the streets.

RISA: Eh?  :gmon butt:

AI: Which makes me wonder, would we be still friends in five years’ time?  :mon whimper:

RISA:roll: Hmmm  :gmon getout:  I'm not sure about that, maybe we won't  :gmon no:

AI: See  :mon waterworks:

RISA: Because by then, you’re already my wife  :gmon shy:

~~~
Apple Flavor, I know I gave my word last night but please take this one instead  :D

Goodnight people!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Omg, that one's actually smooth... In a dorky sort of way. :lol: :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
D: thats so cute XDDDDD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
LOL I'm sorry but...

:cool2:

But since I love TakaGaki so much, I'll also say... :nya:

But the joke did make me laugh :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
oddball
What the hell, you've made thing even worse! :angry:
Did I?   XD

Good chapter though :twothumbs
:strawberry:  :strawberry:  :strawberry:

rnd-sama
 :grin:

S!hu!
EVIL..&(*#&(#..
I know  :halo:

enjoy? i'm sad already.. :angry:
*reads my next up* ummm, enjoy.?.  XD

baddie
 :lol:

Haruka
I just read all the fic xD
Doumo ^_^

And I don't get it >_> why are you so bad with us T_T
XD

Where's the TAKAGAKI-ism? <o< you keep me looking forward the End3 XD
It still is TakaGaki yeah.?.  :D

Hart
Have you been watching some Korean dramas, K?
Lately? Nope  :grin:

Just how many more of these "endings" will there be? Plz tell me there will be more. The more evil you make them the better.  :D
End3 below  :lol:

rnd-sama
^I think it's safe to say it's working. :lol: :lol:
Is it.?.  :mon money: lol

Omg, that one's actually smooth... In a dorky sort of way. :lol: :lol:
:cow:

kawaii beam
D: thats so cute XDDDDD
Thanks  :grin:

baddie
LOL I'm sorry but...

:cool2:
I knew you'd use that emo again  XD  but that one is better than the original (kinda relevant to the birthday) lame joke I prepared  :D

~~~
The below was supposed to be posted last Tuesday but it's Ai's birthday and I love her just like I love her Wota  :D I didn't want to ruin the special day  :halo:
~~~

UP~End3 lol

Linlin strummed the strings of her guitar, signaling the start of their last performance of the night. The singer brought her mic up closer to where her heart’s located, preparing herself to sing their last song and her favourite song at the same time since the day she ran-away. She used to close both of her eyes during the finale because only then will she begin to see her again. But lately, things have changed.

It's so hard to leave you
I don't really wanna go
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
It's the last thing I wanna do

I left with a little hope in hand, that one day I could go home to where we used to stand.
That I could go back in one piece, and would be able to see again your beautiful face.
That I would be able to hear your lovely whining voice, but now I wonder, did I make the right choice?

But I won't be sad now
Cuz til you’re in my arms again
You'll be inside of my heart
And wherever I go we'll never really be apart

We’re a couple of hundred miles away, and you have no idea how much I long for you every second of the day.
No day has ended that you never crossed my mind, but all I have now is just this luxury of time.
The time to think of you and your smile as vivid as possible, which makes my vanishing hope regenerate and my soul ready again to face the battle.
Though I couldn’t help but keep wondering, was leaving you the right thing?

We'll be wishing on the same star
Looking at the same moon
When you're thinking of me, baby
I'll be thinking of you

All I have now is the sweet memory we’ve shared, the thing that made me grateful for because it was being spared.
The memory of you with me, the two of us smiling happily.
All that’s left is the privilege to reminisce our past, since the day I stumbled through this shadowy path.
And every day a question continues to linger, are you still thinking of me even with a whimper?

And no matter where I go
I will be there with you
Wishing on the same star
Lookin at the same moon

It’s been almost two long years since the day my heart died, the day my world collapsed around me and a river I cried.
I left without a specific destination in mind, because all I had inside me was you being enshrined.
And what I possess now is just a memory of you, memory that I can hold on to.
I may not know how much my heart can take the pain, but it’s okay as long as you’re not the one suffering.

It's not really over
Baby, it will never be
Long as you keep me in your heart
I'll be there anywhere you are

The day I thought my world had ended, all my strength’s gone and I was so depleted.
I had little to no hope left, it’s like I was on the edge of a cliff.
But as long as we live under one sky, I’ll try to hold the remainder of my hopes up high.
I’ll continue to wait for the day I can come home again, but please be safe my dear until then.

And when you feel sad
Remember all the love we shared
And when you're feelin alone
Well, just look up in the sky
Oh, and baby, so will I

Though my heart continues to pound, and my strength continues to weaken without a sound.
I will continue to look up in the skies, even though the light has gone from my eyes.
Because I never ceased to yearn for you, though doing it is hurting me so.
And if fate continues to be unfavourable towards us, one thing will remain without a fuss.
In my heart the two of us will go old together, until the day my body perform its last quiver.

“Aineesan, that song will always make you cry even during rehearsals, why don’t we skip that one and change it with another song instead?” Linlin was embracing the singer as she tried to hush the crying Ai. The song is being performed once in every week and Ai will cry every time.

Ai did not respond but embraced the girl back instead. Tightening the hug as she released her soundless cries in the four walls of the dressing room, inhaling and exhaling in big gulps of air as her chin trembled even more.

She continued to let her tears out, dampening Linlin’s shirt in the process, until she heard a new but a very familiar voice that made her body lost its sensation for a moment and dropped her held stick on the hard floor with a thud.

Slowly detaching herself from the guitarist, the singer tried her hardest to stop the tears from sliding down. She stood up in a slow motion manner but did not turn around to face the intruder. She only uttered the word she loves dearly and missed to utter since the day she ran-away.

“Risa.”

“I was out there watching while holding my hopes up high that you would smile back but I was wrong. It was all a false hope, a mere wishful thinking. Am I really that easy to forget? Huh Aichan?”

“You’re drunk?” The girl was obviously drunk, one could tell from the way she enunciate the words, but it did surprise her because she knew the bean’s not fond of alcohol.

“No! I’m not! But yes, I had some. Why, you think I’d still stay the same after what, two years?”

Nineteen months and fourteen days. Yes, I counted the days my heart’s screaming your name.’ she wanted to say that out loud but could not find the courage to do so.

“Where’s Eri?” no reply was heard and so phoning Eri came into her mind “Lin, please hand me my phone.”

“Lin? Linlin? I clearly get it now. You pushed me to Eri because you ran-away with her?!”

“Ano…” the guitarist started but Ai stopped.

“You said you only need to catch your breath. Why didn’t you tell me the truth? You even said you love me but now here you are, embracing someone else. Enjoying someone’s warmth while I was desperately trying to find you.”

“Why Aichan?!”

Risa’s venting her frustrations and bombarding Ai with questions, but the singer opted not to answer, complicating things is the last thing she wanted at the moment. Hearing the pained voice’s breaking her apart but she could only swallow the pain that was tightening her throat.

“OMG, she collapsed!”

~~~

The time when they waited for Eri to arrive, Ai was kneeling down beside the bed where Risa was. She could clearly hear the bean’s breathing and the incoherent murmurs she emitted in her unconscious state from time to time. Her hair smells just like before, strawberry, Ai’s favourite scent. 

She’s finally in front of her. Risa’s within her grasp. She longed for this moment for months, to touch her, to smell her, to be beside her.  And her heart was screaming to hug her tight but her mind was hard-headedly contradicting. How would she be able to give Risa happiness when she’s now not whole? When she’s now blind? Bringing her hand up to cover her trembling mouth, Ai tried hard to not leak the sound of her cry. And then her phone vibrated inside her pocket.

~~~

Feeling the cool air outside the hotel, her heart started to breathe. Trekking the dark road, she wiped her tears away by the back of her hand.

“Some other time and some other place, you’ll see someone better than me Risa.”

~~~~~
I tried to use the Japanese Version of that song but the meaning was kinda different so there  :D

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Ai's blind!!!   :dizzy: the poor Girl :cry: It seems as though LinLin is really desperate to tell Gaki the truth, she must be torn between her promise with Ai not to tell and wanting to see Gaki and Ai together.

Is Ai still dieing or was it just a problem with her eyes?

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
*walk past, stare, and walk away again*

Tsk~~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Geez! Ai's so hard headed! Doesn't she realize that the devoted Risa will just keep trying to find her. And that no matter what she does, the bean will love her and care for her. She's just tearing them both apart by being so damn stubborn.

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yura Yura Teikoku - Konchuu Rock