JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Boys [JAPANESE ver.]

Author Topic: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10  (Read 65757 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Because by then, you’re already my wife
LOL Gaki-san! What a killer line XD

Many endings and yet still not a single happy one in sight  :smhid

You enjoy being ebil, don't you ebil K:lol:

Gets? :P

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Just a

LAME JOKE STA~TO

Ai’s head hurts  :mon cold: Scrunching up her nose in slight discomfort, she slowly opened her eyes while trying to think what had happened before she lost her consciousness :mon huh:  And then she remembered :mon star: she stepped onto something slimy  :mon woo:   gave out a manly scream  :mon XD: and fell onto the grassy ground, hard

Deciding to stay in her laying position, she stared onto the blue sky and heard some birds chirping in the nearby bushes. It calmed her. It made her forget about the headache. It’s a nice day, perfect for a picnic date she thought. And then without any warning a lovely face blocked her view   :gmon peakaboo:

RISA: Are you alright?   :gmon hi:

Batting her eyes, Ai’s smile slowly crept onto her face  :mon lol:  trying really hard to look innocent but sexy at the same time.

AI: Am I in heaven now? :mon cute:

RISA: EH? What makes you think you’re in heaven?  :gmon blonde:

AI: Because I can see an angel in front of me   :mon heh:

RISA:

~~~

AI: Can I undress you? I promise it won’t take long  :mon innocent:

RISA: EH?! Why would you do that?   :gmon butt:

AI: So that I will know how angels hide their wings.

RISA: :gmon pissed:

~~~
Just feel like posting =) Kinda lazy double checking... if there's error then there is error XD kinda tipsy atm =)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Lols, kinda bold there, Ai-chan! :lol: :lol:

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
lol only ai-chan XD i wonder why risa didnd spaz out when ai fell in the 1st one XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
*sniffles* I hate you :cry:

LAME JOKE STA~TO
I love you again :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
oddball
Is Ai still dieing or was it just a problem with her eyes?
Below will be the last Up so I hope it can answer your question/s  :D

AABatt
Tsk~~
:shakeit: lol

rnd-sama
Nee  :grin:

C
You enjoy being ebil, don't you ebil K:lol:
From time to time... yeah  :grin:

Gets? :P

Reminds me of the old times  :)

kawaii beam
 :grin:

I love your avatar and siggie

baddie
*sniffles* I hate you :cry:
I love you too  XD

I love you again :lol:
Ummm I hate you.?.  :lol:

UP~End-End  XD

“Abe dear, she’s awake.” the man who stood up abruptly from his chair next to the bed informed her dozing wife.

Shaking her head a little, she placed the newspaper from her lap on the side table and rushed toward the bed. “Baby, are you okay?” the woman asked the girl. When the girl only flinched, Abe turned to her husband and requested “Dear, please call someone.”

“Mommy, am I in heaven now?” the girl asked her mother the moment she laid her eyes on her. A smile appeared on her jaded face, delight shone in her dark brown eyes. She seemed happy at the sight in front of her, happy that she’s with her mother again. But she couldn’t help but feel her heart twitch in pain, pain of leaving someone behind.

“You’re in a hospital dear. Is there anything that hurt? The doctor is coming baby, don’t worry.”

“Eh?! Mommy?! You’re alive?!” the girl’s eyes grew wide as she stared at her mother, obviously surprised.

“Of course I’m alive. What are you talking about?” responded her equally surprised mother. “Daddy found you unconscious under a tree. What were you doing in that tree anyway?”

“A tree?” little by little her memory of that event came flashing back. She saw a poor kitten on a tree branch. Couldn’t leave the poor little one, she climbed up to rescue the kitten. The branch broke and then she fell with it.

“How long have I been here?”

“Two days. You’ve been unconscious for two days.”

“Two days?” Bringing her left hand to her chest, she still could feel the pain her heart is feeling. Everything seemed so real. “I was only dreaming? But it felt so real.” Trying to recall her dream, her surrounding turned fuzzy until a flash light brought her back to reality.

“How are you feeling?” someone in a white coat asked her. But the light gave her a hard time seeing the girl’s face clearly.

“Okay, I guess.”

Her doctor put the flashlight off and saw her placed it back on her coat’s pocket. She blinked her eyes several times to adjust and when they were properly adjusted, they almost popped out from their sockets. “You?!”

The doctor jumped a little in surprise, startled at her patient’s behavior. “Yes?”

“It’s you.”

“Have we met before?”

“You’re name is Risa right?”

The doctor smiled and replied “No. My name is S!hu!”

“Oh.”

“We need to do other tests before you can finally go home.”

“Okay. Ummm, would you mind if I ask you a personal question?”

The doctor smiled again “Okay, what is it?”

“Are you single by any chance?”

“Yes, why?’

“Nothing.” And then a smile crept on Ai’s face. Felt relieved and happy at the same time.

“Baby, are you okay?” her confused mother asked.

“Never better.”

“Suimasen. Niigaki S!hu!-san, Eri would like to have a consult when you’re finished.” Another smiling woman in white coat appeared and disappeared in the doorway.

“Your sister’s antics never ceased to amaze me, Niigaki-san.” a nurse with black hair and a snow white’s complexion remarked and giggled as she stared lovingly at the empty doorway.

“And you’re so into her.” a wonky eyed butted in, smirking.

“Ahem.”

“Tsunku, let them be dear.”

~~~~~
There  :grin:

I've written the above just this night. The other version was kinda contradicting my Title so it went into the bin.  :D or maybe I could edit this one later and post it too...

Promise accomplished   :)

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wow, wtf just happened? It was all a dream? Noo~ Super Mario 2~D: Ahem, I mean, wait, what?

:shocked

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
geee..i shouldnt read the comment first..i burst out into laughter..damn you kR!!!*(#$&*#$

when i'm reading, i was like ehhh?wrong fic??why become like this??LOL

WAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol: XD :D

“Are you single by any chance?”
S!hu!: YES YES

but seriously, i dont understand the last part!!!
“Your sister’s antics never ceased to amaze me, Niigaki-san.”
her sis is who??
“And you’re so into her.”
into who???

and DREAM??!?!?!?!!!
HAPPY ENDING??? this is not really what i expected..so this is happy ending from kR..LOL.
really Tsk again..i wan my Takagaki!!!

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
o...kay.....  :?

That wasn't the ending I was expecting....

So...it was all a dream to Ai?

I have one thing to say to that:

* Hart does not like those kinds of endings  :smhid

Although now I understand the meaning behind the title.

The other version was kinda contradicting my Title so it went into the bin.

WHAT!!! :mon mad:

I demand an omake or alternate ending!!!
  :scolding:
And it better have them both suffering until you give them a bittersweet ending!!

Shhh, S!hu:mon psst: Just call yourself Risa and then you'll have your TakaGaki.  :lol:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
I understand XD

After reading like 3 times o_O

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
WTF just happened!?!

It was all just a dream?(well I suppose the title makes a bit more sense now at least)

At leat we  got a happy ending, or at least an implied happy ending anyway!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
rnd-sama
Wow, wtf just happened? It was all a dream? Noo~ Super Mario 2~D: Ahem, I mean, wait, what?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:shocked
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

We can't have an all correct dream yeah.?. :D

AABatt
..damn you kR!!!*(#$&*#$
What did I do  :shocked lol

WAHAHAHAHAHA  :lol: XD :D
I knew you'd laugh at that part  XD

S!hu!: YES YES
Aichan's not deaf so don't shout  :angry: lol and one yes is enough  :angry:  geez  :P

her sis is who??
Eri.?.

into who???
Reina's into Sayu.?.

and DREAM??!?!?!?!!!
HAPPY ENDING??? this is not really what i expected..so this is happy ending from kR..LOL.
You did laugh yeah.?. so it's already a happy ending  :D

Hart
I have one thing to say to that:

* Hart does not like those kinds of endings  :smhid

I love your shirt btw

WHAT!!! :mon mad:

I demand an omake or alternate ending!!!
  :scolding:
And it better have them both suffering until you give them a bittersweet ending!!
Retrieved for you  :D

Shhh, S!hu:mon psst: Just call yourself Risa and then you'll have your TakaGaki.  :lol:
Since S!hu!'s too polite*slashscardycat* ( Peace AABatt :D ) to counter, let me do it for her
Tsunku Hart, let them be dear.”
There, fixed  :P

Haruka
I understand XD

After reading like 3 times o_O

oddball
WTF just happened!?!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

t was all just a dream?(well I suppose the title makes a bit more sense now at least)

At leat we  got a happy ending, or at least an implied happy ending anyway!

The Suppose Ending

After her encounter with Ai a month ago, Risa stopped shedding tears and never cast a word about the encounter or Ai as a whole. She was acting as if nothing had happened and went on with her life. But all people around her could tell that she’s still in pain and her silence about the matter made them all the more worried about her well-being. She’s emotionally shattered, that’s how her friends assessed her but she kept telling them that she may be physically weak but she’s doing okay.

‘Let’s get out of here and take a trip together, you know to unwind.’ That’s how her flatmate asked her and of course she turned down the offer citing she needed it not.

‘It’s not for you but for me.’ countered her friend. Sensing her flatmate’s persistence, Risa surrendered and gave in. Plus the fact that it’s the only thing she could do to pay her friend’s kindness when she left the Takahashi’s house after the encounter, so why stay cold.

And so there she was, in front of a beach house that made her feet glued to the ground for an unknown reason. Her heart never stopped its intense pounding since the moment she saw the place that looked so familiar.  She was all eyes and ears all of a sudden. Boredom forgotten and interest kicked in from nowhere. Something deep within her was like being awakened by the sight in front of her. Something that was making her feeling strong but weak at the same time. After a good moment of staring, she followed her companion’s trail and continued eyeing the place.

“Where are we?” she finally asked her friend when they stopped and stood in front of a wooden door. That was her first proper sentence uttered since the moment they boarded on the train, transferred to a bus and walked a few minutes. It’s not that she didn’t talk, in fact she’d let out a few words when needed and nodded from time to time, but it’s just that no conversation that started from her happened during the course.

No answer from her friend was received and only a smile was given to her. With puzzlement, Risa continued to gaze at her, watched as her friend took her phone out from her pocket, pushed some buttons and put the gadget to her ear.

“We are here.”

“Okay” clicking the end call button, she faced Risa and smiled again “Let’s get inside.”

The moment she stepped inside, everything turned white and fuzzy, and that’s when it dawned on her why the place looked so familiar.

“Nee Risa-chan, what is your dream house?

“Uhmmm, I’d love to have a beach house. A lake house will do too. A white painted house, with glass walls too so that I’d be able to enjoy the scenery even from the inside.  With flowers here and there, spacious garden is a plus. I want it to have lots of lights too, different kinds and creatively displayed because I want the house to be bright when the sun sleeps. Something comfortable.”

“Sounds expensive.”

“Is it? So, what’s your dream house?”

“I’d like a house that has you in it.”

Recollecting the past made Risa’s heart started to be in pain again. Gazing at her very kind friend, she took a deep silent breath and shrugged the pain off. This vacation is for her friend, thus suppressing her emotions is very essential at the moment. She’s been a bother to her friend for long, now’s the time to show some real gratitude toward her.

“Konnichiwa, I’m sorry to keep you waiting. I was at the seashore when I answered your call.”

Risa’s eyes grew wide when the face of the girl that greeted them registered in her mind.

“What are we doing here?! And why is she here?!”

“Gaki-san, you two need to talk.”

“It was already clear to me! So what’s the point of bringing this up again!?”

“There were a few things left unsaid Gaki-san, things that you have to know.”

“I don’t care and I don’t want to know! I have moved on already!”

“No! You haven’t!”

“Do you really like seeing me cry? Huh?”

“No, I don’t. But please just this once.”

“Niigaki-san, we really need to talk.”

~~~

The sun was descending, she could feel it. The waves of the sea became louder, making the surrounding even colder. It’s very peaceful despite the water splashing onto the shore. She loves it for it calms her broken soul. She stayed there motionless, enjoying the sensation the wind's giving her. Her head’s faced toward the sea, as if looking at the vast horizon, until her ears twitched when she heard something coming her way and so she moved her head a little to the side.

“Did you forget something?” her vision may not be working but her ears became sensitive as the days went by. She could even hear a leaf falling from a tree. It’s one of the advantages of being blind. Her listening skill became sharp.

The woman in question did not answer, but continued walking gently on the white sandy beach toward where Ai was. When she was already a meter away from the lady who was sitting on a bench with a part of her white dress dancing along with the wind, she paused.

“Lin, what’s wrong?” the girl asked again after she felt someone hugged her from behind.

“I didn’t notice you smell different today, changed your shampoo?” when the person behind her did not say a word that’s when she realized it was not her loving friend. It was someone she so adores. And then time stood still.

No one talk. Both let the silence speak for them. Enjoying each others warmth as the sun slowly retired and the wind continued to blow cold breezes. The girl on Ai’s back tightened the hug and Ai finally let it be. Cheek touching cheek, savoring its softness they both so missed. Hand intertwined with the other, saying that they’ll never be apart again.

“Tadaima.”

“Okaeri.”

~~~

A woman standing by the doorway smiled while wiping her tears away. “No matter how I tried, you only belong to her. Goodbye Gaki-han.”

~~~~~
Close your eyes especially S!hu!
For Hart Only
~~~~~

“How much time do we have left?”

“A month.”

~~~

Both sitting on the bench that witnessed their reunion, the two passed the hours snuggled close to each other. Waiting, feeling and witnessing the sun’s power of displaying her beauty by hiding behind the vast sea once again.

“I regret nothing that we’ve lived together. I regret nothing that I listened to Linlin and Eri 30 days ago. I regret nothing that I fell in love with you.”

“Live life from here on without regrets too and I will be happy waiting at the other side for you. I love you Risa.”

“And I love you Aichan.”

~~~
There  :D

Too tired to expand and edit... so bear with it  :grin:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
The Suppose Ending
LOL!!!
you this *(#)$*#)*#$..

“Uhmmm, I’d love to have a beach house. A lake house will do too. A white painted house, with glass walls too so that I’d be able to enjoy the scenery even from the inside.  With flowers here and there, spacious garden is a plus. I want it to have lots of lights too, different kinds and creatively displayed because I want the house to be bright when the sun sleeps. Something comfortable.”
Ai still remmember it  :cry:

“I don’t care and I don’t want to know! I have moved on already!”
if so, she wont be so angry when she saw LL huh..

The girl on Ai’s back tightened the hug and Ai finally let it be. Cheek touching cheek, savoring its softness they both so missed. Hand intertwined with the other, saying that they’ll never be apart again.
:wub: :oops:

“Tadaima.”

“Okaeri.”
whose the one saying tadaima?????

A woman standing by the doorway smiled while wiping her tears away. “No matter how I tried, you only belong to her. Goodbye Gaki-han.”
i'm glad that kamei realise the fact and do what she suppose to do..

“How much time do we have left?”

“A month.”
EHHH?huh? mean what?Ai still will die???

“I regret nothing that we’ve lived together. I regret nothing that I listened to Linlin and Eri 30 days ago. I regret nothing that I fell in love with you.”

“Live life from here on without regrets too and I will be happy waiting at the other side for you. I love you Risa.”

“And I love you Aichan.”
:wub: :oops:
I love you 2 too.. :lol:

YATTA  :cow:
TakaGaki happy ending.. :D
edit: wait..no..you still kill ai huh..()#%*()#..
and wait..so mean..no more me*Ai too? haiz.. :(
 :lol: XD :D :P
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:49:03 PM by alwaysYou »

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
* Hart is pleased. :yep:

but.....

Tsunku Hart, let them be dear.”

I'M AI'S FATHER?!!!!  :stunned:

Who's my wife/Ai's mother then?
You do know that irl I'm a year older than Ai, right?

...so since S!hu! is a doctor, I guess I can approve of Ai dating her.  :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okay, that was a much better ending. Even though it was sad, in the end, they still had time together. It may not be much comfort now that Ai is gone, but it's something. If Ai had died before then, Risa would have died as well.  :yep: *nods in satisfaction and a little sadness*

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Nice that you did this ending aswell, I liked it, it was nice to see that Ai and Gaki sorted thier problems out, even if they did not have that much time left together in which to spend there new found joy....

At least Eri had also excepted that Ai and Gaki were meant to be together so they could move on

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
From time to time... yeah  :grin:
:smhid LOL

Reminds me of the old times  :)

Yep, I missed the old times :)

XD XD

Well at least this ending is better? :nervous
(I so wanted to have a beach house too!)

Whoa, is that girl in the pic really you, K?
Nice ava and sig!  ;)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
AABatt
whose the one saying tadaima?????
Just make a guess  :P

From your previous question, it was Reina talking to Sayu and not Reina into Sayu... I don't feel like editing that part  :P

EHHH?huh? mean what?Ai still will die???
:angry: I told you to close your eyes didn't I?  :smhid lol

and wait..so mean..no more me*Ai too? haiz.. :(
 :lol: XD :D :P
We'll see  :pimp:

Hart
* Hart is pleased. :yep:

You have no idea how  :mon money: I was when I read that... Thanks muchos  :D

Who's my wife/Ai's mother then?

I promised myself not to do any match-making thing again, because sometimes it spells t.r.o.u.b.l.e.  :grin:

You do know that irl I'm a year older than Ai, right?
Yeah, kinda  :D

I love that vid  :twothumbs

rnd-sama
*nods in satisfaction and a little sadness*
rnd-sama, you know you're one of my greatly admired fanfic writers and to have read that line's really making my day  :)

oddball
 :heart:  Thank you lots for reading   :kneelbow:

C
(I so wanted to have a beach house too!)
Me too  :D

Whoa, is that girl in the pic really you, K?
:shocked   :gyaaah: am I really that devious?  :cry: lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 :heart:   Thank you everyone for reading  :)   :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And to properly close this thread

LAME JOKE STA~TO

Once upon a time, Taka and Gaki met by chance online. They’re half way across the globe in distance. But just like the saying, love knows no boundaries, they fell in love  :wub:  big time. The TakaGaki couple’s relationship was blossoming. They talked and talked every single day without any problem. They talked every little thing under the sun with smiles on their faces  :inlove:  Until one day Taka was feeling depressed   :mon hanky:  and sad   :mon POd:

GAKI: What’s wrong, baby?  :on cny1:

TAKA: I’m lonely.  :mon wind:

GAKI: Why?  :scared:

TAKA: I was thinking about the letter T.  :mon sigh:

GAKI: What about it? :on ksweat:

TAKA: How I wish that letter was never invented.  :mon whimper:

GAKI: Eh?  :dunno:

TAKA: You see, You’re there and I’m here, and if that letter was never invented it would have been YOU’RE HERE AND I’M HERE, HAPPY TOGETHER.  :mon sweat:

GAKI:temper:

~~~
I'm not sure if the joke is original or not  :grin:   but still, enjoy  :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10
« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2010, 01:36:12 PM »
YOU’RE HERE AND I’M HERE, HAPPY OGETHER.
Fixed. Gotta keep up with your own joke, yo! :lol:

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
Re: ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER PLACE ~TakaGaki Fic~ {[COMPLETE][Lame Joke]} 10/04/10
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2010, 02:29:46 PM »
Is that the very very end?!?!?!? =O

T___T Ai.Chan T___T I want your beach house XD

Jajajaja the Lame Joke was THE Lame joke XD

I love the fic =) thanks so much =D

God!! She knows she's HOT!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - The Boys [JAPANESE ver.]